All Ideagen Quality Management Reviews

Warehousing, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Q-Pulse Enterprise

The benefits of having Q-Pulse is the team behind it. Any issues we have had, have been hands on with the Q-Pulse support team. Also, having been involved in the roll out of the Q-Pulse system in the business I work in, I have to commend the consultant who worked with us.

PROS

When I first joined my company it was a privately owned company, however, now 6 years later, the business has massively grown with a number of acquisitions and having made the move to become a public company. With the acquisitions, the ease of having Q-Pulse Enterprise allowed us to roll out the QMS and provide real live data and streamline a number of our processes.

CONS

Due to the number of employees that I currently work with, and working in a quality and compliance industry, that training is core to the success of the business. Having a platform that can demonstrate this is critical. Whilst Q-Pulse currently offers way of documenting training, I do believe it is quite manual and could improve. If this improves, Q-Pulse will prove to be a very robust and attractive quality management system.

Annabelle

Building Materials, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Qualsys Experience

A positive experience with knowledgeable and helpful staff to help you through the implementation and problem solving.

PROS

Ease off use Ability to run from IPad's and phones Flexibility of being able to tailor to own needs Dashboard for tracking performance Easy administration

CONS

Audits process is long winded and could be simplified by being able to raise on close on the app. Modules are not interactive with each other and operate independently.

Locality of organisation User friendly Proce

Reasons for switching to Ideagen Quality Management

Previous system was no longer supported and users were not happy with it. Lost all buy in and employees deviated from the system so losing visibility of the EHSQ performance from a central function.

Thank you for writing us a review Annabelle. We're really delighted you find EQMS easy to use and flexible to tailor to your own needs. Thank you for your feedback about the audit process. We're getting a support nurse to get in touch with you as you can raise and close audits on the mobile application. All the best, Emily

Replied August 2019

Stephen

Reviewed July 2017

Overall, very positive. The business has staff in all departments who engage well with customers.

PROS

The ability to configure the system is made very simple. Changes can be made by administrators with minimal effort which is invaluable to any business which is either growing or operates in a dynamic environment. The software has constant releases either for fixes (which obviously everyone wants to avoid altogether) or for improvements. We have seen several iterations of a module in the space of a year which has helped how our users engage with the system. On a similar note, I am impressed with how the company will make changes to the software upon request. Changes are reviewed and implemented in a timely fashion.

CONS

Having to re-create successful pilot projects from UAT to the Live site is a frustration! Whilst I have praised the configurability of the system I believe there are further improvements which could be made to enhance the software further. The module nature of the software has meant some modules are behind others in terms of aesthetics and functionality (but I know this is something the business is working on).

Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to review EQMS. We are delighted you have found the changes to EQMS have been made in a timely manner and that you have found the configuration process has been simple. We have our customer voice meeting first thing next week and we will cover how we can streamline the UAT to go-live process. We will let you know whether that is going to be possible. We're really delighted you find the value for money and the customer support excellent. We'll keep working on ease of use and functionality. Many thanks, Emily

Replied July 2017

Plastics, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2019

eQMS Software Reinvigorated Our Quality Compliance Processes!

We gave Qualsys an extremely short lead-time to embed Document Manager and Issue Manager - both deadlines were met in time which was HUGELY impressive. Customer support / service is impeccable.

PROS

1) Easy to configure 2) Simple to use 3) Clever features (progress dashboards, document links etc).. 4) Document review reminders 5) Users can give feedback on controlled documents

CONS

The reports are not configurable enough for our processes

Reason for choosing Ideagen Quality Management

The software just looked and felt better then Q-Pulse. The clever features and ease of use sold it to us.

Reasons for switching to Ideagen Quality Management

DDM was originally brought into the business as a document management software tool. We were told that the software could handle a full eQMS, which when rolled out proved extremely difficult.

Thank you for the kind words James! We're so glad you're enjoying using EQMS and that it has reinvigorated your quality and compliance management processes. We'll get your account manager to get in contact with you about any reporting gaps. It may be that you've thought of a new metric idea others may find helpful too! Alternatively, please send any feature or idea requests through to the whole team at info@qualsys.co.uk. We'd be delighted to hear any ideas you have. Thanks again, Emily and the Qualsys team. www.qualsys.co.uk/contact

Replied July 2019

Kelsey

Research, 1,001-5,000 employees

Flexible, User Friendly Quality System

We have fully automated periodic review of documents and have successfully and easily integrated newly acquired sites into our Quality Management system utilizing the bulk upload and automatic approval features. We are staying compliant with competency testing through use of the training module which tracks required, completed, and incomplete training and allows expiry of training each year. Qualtrax support is always great, very response, and able to provide admin level users with great support through user forums and resource documents. We are also able to troubleshoot our own on-prem instance through access to error logs.

PROS

The flexibility of the Qualtrax software is by far the biggest selling point. The customizable and configurable workflows have helped our organization go almost entirely paper free in our Change Control, Deviation, CAPA and A/P invoice process. We are also looking to add additional workflows in the near future for software access and Action Item tracking.

CONS

There are some limitations with reporting on training matrices that are a bit frustrating as we have to manually track training curriculums.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

AWESOME PRODUCT AWESOME PEOPLE

Our overall experience with Qualtrax has been wonderful! We have been users for over a decade and have watched this company evolve catering to our specific needs. Every issue has been resolved and done so in a very timely and ethical manner. The AHA site makes for a great and easy way to offer suggestions and also to receive support. Our company has had a ROI equivalent to 100's of thousands of dollars with the implementation of Qualtrax workflows. Qualtrax is a powerful tool for effectively maintaining a quality management system within your business. A few months ago the president visited our site here in northern Virginia just to check in on us. How awesome is that!!! As a customer it was very cool to see them take the time to visit our facility and see Qualtrax in action and address any concerns that we may have had. So again, our experience as a whole has been A++++!! Thanks Qualtrax for standing behind your product as well as you do!!

PROS

USER FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE Workflows

CONS

THE LOOK OF THE INBOX PAGE. KINDA BORING...

Sharon

Semiconductors, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Great Product for all sizes of Quality Management systems

I manage three areas at our site , Q-pulse makes that very easy for one person since everything is documented and recorded in the system. Monthly reports are also easy because of the analysis module which makes reviewing the data easy.

PROS

Easy to use and great customer support. Good help feature so most issues you can figure out on your own. Great record keeping and control on all the business processes in the system. Make audits very easy to navigate since every record is at your fingertips. Being able to make fields mandatory means you never are missing information.

CONS

The online training course for the basic version is not the best, not at intuitive as I would like to see.

Reason for choosing Ideagen Quality Management

Familiar with Q-pulse from previous employer, system is very customizable over other systems.

Tomasz

Medical Devices, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Q-Pulse - a comprehensive and customizable Quality Management System

Comprehensive and customizable system. It does well what it's supposed to do.

PROS

Documentation Control and CAPA/Workflow modules work well and allow my organization to maintain compliance and improve our internal processes. Supplier Control and Audit module also perform well.

CONS

User interface is dated and sometimes software is not the most intuitive to use.

Reason for choosing Ideagen Quality Management

I joined the compan after the decision was made, so cannot comment on this.

Stephen

Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Great for a simple DMS

PROS

Availability of different quality modules.

CONS

Would like to see the ability to create webforms and to view document along with Q-Pulse metadata record.

Kimberly

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Essential Tool

I was handed the Qualtrax platform during my first days on the job and instructed to implement it across the laboratory branch system. The customer support was and is still incredible. The software effortlessly expands to meet our needs. The product development team is constantly adapting and improving the functionality of the system. One of the best gems of Qualtrax is the Users conference that even after 5 years of using the system, still allows me to expand my knowledge of the software.

PROS

Electronic reminders for due date, revisions and document reviews. Workflow module for tracking equipment, CAPAS, customer feedback and a multitude of other activities that are critical to lab management.

CONS

The calendar feature on the dashboard has never been useful

Alex

Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Quality System

PROS

I really like how intuitive and user-friendly the platform is. It made managing quality processes and compliance tasks much simpler. The customizable features also stood out to me – I could tailor the system to match the specific needs of my organization. Overall, it helped us streamline our quality control efforts effectively.

CONS

One thing I didn't particularly enjoy about Ideagen Quality Management was the learning curve when first getting started. While the platform is user-friendly, there was still some initial adjustment needed to fully grasp all the features and customization options. However, once I got the hang of it, the benefits definitely outweighed this minor inconvenience.

Lacey

Public Safety, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Useful product for tracking and storing documents

We didn’t have quality management software prior to this purchase so I don’t have much to compare it to, but I really like having the software. It seems to really help us keep track of everything.

PROS

I like having all of our quality documents and policies in one place. I don’t have to search different places on the network to find what I am looking for, and I like the search feature.

CONS

It has a steep learning curve and takes a bit to get used to and figure out how to use.

Michelle

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Qualtrax - A Customer's View

As anyone who has worked with Software knows, software is only half of the package. Customer support, and service comprises the other half. As much as I love the Qualtrax Software, it’s the support and employees that make your company. Every single person I have interacted with has been not only helpful, and friendly, but genuinely kind. The support we have received is stellar and I would recommend Qualtrax for that aspect alone. The site for customers to submit desired features for possible implementation tells me that you take the needs of your customers seriously; that you value our suggestions and needs, which is rare in a company. Usually companies will say they want your feedback but it’s all talk. What you have done to engage your customers in the development process is impressive. Not only did you set the site up you give us feedback on the status of our suggestions. I am truly impressed by your company as a whole. The employees that have worked to help us over the years with setup, updates, renewals and issues have been amazing, I can’t thank them enough.

PROS

The ability to customize the database to fit our needs. The fact that Qualtrax is constantly updating and striving to add features that will benefit their customers is another desirable aspect. I've never worked with a software company that was so invested in there product. Your employees take pride in the work they do and it only takes five minutes of talking with them to see this.

CONS

There are some features in regards to the workflows that fall short of allowing us to be truly compliant.

Reason for choosing Ideagen Quality Management

We are constantly updating our product data sheets and needed the ability to customize and create our own workflows. We also needed Software that offered a Validation book, so that with each update the validation book would be available for us to use. Qualtrax offered both of these features. Only one of the other products we looked at came close to what Qualtrax offered, but at 4x the cost, with a limited ability to customize and no validation book. Qualtrax simply stood out among them as the best fit for us. I'd also like to say that I didn't feel we were getting the standard "sales pitch," there was a straight forward honesty that I truly appreciated from the sales staff that has continued to prove true with everyone I've dealt with. It was a decision I have not regretted.

Shane

Defense & Space, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2020

The system is as good as you are creative.

Qualtrax (the company) has been nothing less than one of our top suppliers. Customer support personnel through executive management always have been available and willing to discuss accomplishments and continual improvements regarding the system. There is a constant dialog between Qualtrax and the customer regarding user experience(s). Qualtrax (the software) is such a unique and fluid product. Allowing for compliance while having the flexibility to cater a software to our business principles is exceptional. This flexibility made the learning curve far less than it could have been. The system is very user friendly and straight forward from a user perspective. The system is as good as you are creative.

PROS

Flexibility - allows you to design the system around the methods your company works Workflows Process Efficiency Accuracy Traceability Groups/Permissions Reports (Customizable) Cost

CONS

Workflows, (rearranging steps) Testing (data entry - no copy test / paste test option - redundent) Workflow file attach (lacks multiple file upload option) No incremental revision option (such as 1.1, 1.2, 1.3)

Reason for choosing Ideagen Quality Management

Workflows, flexibility, and being honest - cost. All systems reviewed had something great to offer. However, none offered the confidence that Qualtrax could provide due to the flexibility the system offered, at an excellent price.

Reasons for switching to Ideagen Quality Management

Our company needed more and could not get it with the previous system we used.

Craig

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2019

EQMS Software - All modules

EQMS has improved our efficiency when completing most Quality based process, improved our data collection and analysis options.

PROS

Visual looks and add on modular structure

CONS

Some difficulties adjusting software, some more functionality would really improve software

Hi Craig, We're super grateful for you taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted to hear you enjoy the EQMS interface and the modules. It's great EQMS has improved efficiency, improved data collection and analysis options. Your account manager is going to be in contact with you about any difficulties you are experiencing in configuring the software to meet your process requirements. It's very important to us that we help you to find the simplest route in the software for your needs. If you do have any suggestions on how we can improve the software for you, please email usability@qualsys.co.uk and our UIUX team will respond, or visit qualsys.co.uk/contact/ and fill in the online form. We look forward to helping LPA Lighting Systems optimise your quality management system over the years to come! :-) Emily

Replied July 2019

Rebecca

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Qualtrax Review

Overall my experience has been a positive one. Our auditors are pleased, it is easy to use and convenient for keeping our many SOP's organized and controlled.

PROS

Support is ALWAYS there to help! I have sent emails after business hours and they have responded promptly, pleasantly, and most importantly, informatively! I can't say enough how great the support team is. Qualtrax works hard to keep everyone informed about their updates and new features. I have never met a team so helpful and up to date with the times. Their customer interference is beyond great, they are always happy to communicate and always respectful. We've had many audits where our customer's have complimented us on our ability to quickly retrieve documents and provide proof of training, reviews, archives, drafts, etc. We have given all the credit to Qualtrax.

CONS

It was difficult to keep up with the updates when it was the responsibility of our IT team, with how busy they are within our company. But Qualtrax has already solved this issue with the cloud sharing. Now they take care of all the updates for us!

Tom

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Saturnus (EQMS) review

We are managing our customer complants much more efficiently. Both in correcting the issues and keeping our customers happy, whilst also implementing effective auditable preventative actions.

PROS

The use of issue manager to drive any process (which dosent neccesserily need to be quality related) is brilliant. It speeds up and streamlines our process' whilst also tracking everything which is great when we are being audited. The audit manager module has saved hours of uploading pictures and typing up audits.

CONS

The on screen apperance is a little dated and the apps are a bit clunky.

Wow thanks so much for the review Tom. We're updating the interface and our existing customers will be among the first to see it all! All the best Emily

Replied December 2019