All MRPeasy Reviews

Christopher

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Takes control over order management.

It's been great and continues to improve.

PROS

Overall functionality from controlling customer orders to inventory is pretty smooth and seamless.

CONS

Need better access to simple features that are buried or unavailable. Such as being able to manage bespoke customer orders independently from inventory and MO's.

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

No reason to advertise that company's name in this review.

Thanks for the review! We're glad MRPeasy is helping with your order management and inventory. Happy to hear it's been a positive change for you!

Eniko

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

MRPEasy for food supplement and cosmetics contract manufacturing

The flexibility of the configuration, intuitive and easy of use of the system (although not available in our language) made the move from the previous IT solution without hick-ups. Use of the application on mobile devices makes the inventory management more efficient.

PROS

Easy of use and configuration for small manufacturing operations. Easy configuration of user defined fields which are persistent across several functions. Import, export functionality streamlines integration with customer's operation.

CONS

Quality inspection functionality was too simplistic for our operation. To our satisfaction the suggested functionality change was considered as an improvement and implemented in a relatively short time period. Pricelist functionality turned on for a customer request, which was not implemented at the end. Although deleted all related master data, we could not turn off the functionality. This area might need more improvement if required by several customers.

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

Best match for our operation, which requires high flexibility and easy configuration of different functionalities without coding.

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

Flexibility of the system and easy configuration of the required functionalities. The move from the old environment to MRPEasy due to the easy of import/export functionality made the transition quick and without any business interuption.

Thank you for the review!

Replied May 2023

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Such a shame

I am pulling all of my customers away from it because a backup is the customer's data! To restrict it to a short time period is really not acceptable. After all the work is done so why force customers to do it again. For me this caused major embarrassment and had a negative impact on my reputation and as such I will not be associated with the software or business again. I am movint to Katana and will be pushing all past and future clients there too.

PROS

The software is easy to pick up and run with. As a contracted product Development Manager I have set it up for many clients who continue to use it. Training is easy too. The system is smooth and intuitive and literally guides you to the correct sections as you progress. They didn't miss a trick.

CONS

The trial does not allow you to back up for more than 30 days. As it takes 12 to 18 months to launch a product you can get bribed into paying a monthly premium as a contractor to keep the main purpose of the software in order during that time. Others allow you to trial backup then when you are ready upload your backup and hit the ground running saving money and time. MRP Easy however does not!

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

I didn't. I used it Promoted it and set it up for several clients and am now telling them to abandon ship!

As usual, we provide a free trial of up to 30 days. It can be used up to 6 times. Yes, for security reasons, by default we do not allow uploading a backup from one account to another.

Replied January 2022

Bobby

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Use of MRPEasy for Insero LLC

PROS

The inventory management aspect of MRPEasy is what allows us to ensure we always have enough material on hand to avoid any major production stoppages.

CONS

There is a bit of a learning curve going into it for the first time. Learning the flow from input to output is critical to ensure parts are leaving inventory correctly.

We're glad to hear that MRPeasy's inventory management is effectively supporting your production continuity. We understand the learning curve and are here to help ease this transition. Your insights are invaluable to us.

Daniela

Airlines/Aviation, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Fantastic!

My experience with MRPeasy is fantastic! The transition has been seamless, my team really likes the new upgrade.

PROS

Our Company had been using the same software for 17 years. This software is night and day compared to what we had. I have all the information I could need if I have any questions. I did not have that with our previous software. It's very user friendly and self explanatory, I can definitely figure out what I need with all the help they provide.

CONS

The only thing I feel could be improved upon, is the quoting process. I don't like having to create an item to quote a product I might not receive. If it's possible to quote a job with out creating an item that would be amazing. Once I have the PO, then the system should prompt me to create the items.

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

I felt it was the best option for our needs, after trying out all the systems and looking at multiple reviews, videos. I felt more comfortable with MRPeasy.

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

I did not have videos, tutorial, information I could look up. Every time I needed something I had to call a representative that has all of Texas to cater too. I would be weeks before he could get to me or I would just have to figure it out.

Thank you for the review. For quoting without stock item use Invoice mode, not Customer order mode.

Replied September 2020

Aaron

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user

I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

PROS

I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

CONS

There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

Odoo was very complex. I didn't want to have to get another degree just to be able to run my MRP software. Their techs seemed to know very little about the product. The reps knew much less even. They were not helpful and we struggled implementing it.

Thank you for the feedback.

Replied September 2020

Benjamin

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Best value in the small manufacturing space by far.

With MRPeasy our capacity doubled. It streamlined our production, and procurement so well that I'm now able to spend a lot more time on growth and sales.

PROS

Extremely comprehensive and works seamlessly with Xero and Shopify. It is user friendly and easy to understand for any systems oriented thinker. The video support library made the initial setup much easier, and the support team was there to fill in anything I couldn't figure out on my own.

CONS

There are a few functions specific to the apparel space that have not been added yet, but I have been told they are in the development pipeline.

1) Cloud base 2) Trial Period 3) Up front cost 4) Integrations

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

It was to expensive to support and maintain, and didn't have integrations with our web platforms.

Aleksejs

Plastics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Shor report

Overall, I'm happy with it. I would rate it 4 out of 5, but some of the math errors are not to my liking. You think that the program has calculated everything, and then you see that you have to check everything manually. Somewhere there's a glitch and you have to check the numbers manually.

PROS

-good user-friendly interface- clarity- there is a minimum of necessary functions, which covers 90% of the functionality I need in my work.

CONS

- mathematical errors in calculations.We independently explained to the support service that the rounding in the program was in error. It was corrected.- The data is not automatically updated everywhere. The biggest disadvantage !!! If I start to change data manually in a manufacturing order, they are not automatically updated in this order. If you make one change in the figures manually, you will have to check all the figures manually to make sure that everything corresponds.- The support team offers only solutions to standard problems. If you ask a non-standard question, they will offer you solutions that are already written in their instructions, but it is usually not suitable. They always respond quickly

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

More detailed information and opportunities to describe the production process I thought in MRPeasy. More customization. KATANA seemed more colorful and more visual, but MRPeasy is more detailed.

Thank you for your detailed review. We proceed to improve our software permanently.

Replied August 2023

Joe

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Outrageous price increase

It takes at least a few weeks to input all of the necessary data and just as you get used to using it all/keeping records of material orders/PO etc, they hit you with a 30% price increase, off the back of sending an email to say "we've listened, now billing is even better and you don't pay for additional users". Clearly they've listened to their multi-national corporate outfits and trod on the small businesses. For transparency, we paid $130. Now being quoted $199, despite removing the cost for additional users. Seriously poor care for their users. We've just secured two major contracts with national retailers and had every intention of using the services for many years to come. I'm now looking elsewhere and would like to advise any potential new customer - be sure you're in it for the long run, because inputting all the date over and over again isn't convenient and if you can't find the time, you're stuck with their ridiculous price increases.

PROS

The system is great - in theory, but you have to be committed to inputting everything perfectly before it works as you need it to.

CONS

Takes a long, long time to set everything up. Not perfect unless you pay even more for other tools.

Thank you for your feedback. However, are you sure this review was intended for MRPeasy? We want to clarify that MRPeasy has never increased prices for our existing customers. It seems there might be a misunderstanding regarding your quoted price. Please reach out to us via a support ticket for clarification. If you don't have an MRPeasy account, kindly sign up to proceed. We're committed to resolving any concerns and ensuring you get the best value from our services.

Replied January 2024

Elisabeth

Machinery, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great for invoicing, tracking bills of material

PROS

We use MRPeasy to keep track of vendors, parts, and to create quotes for customer orders. The user interface is simple, clean, fairly intuitive and easily searchable. We found creating bills of material, routings, and job invoices to be quick and painless. We also appreciate that as we grow as a manufacturer, more functions are available to add-on, making this a friendly software to get started with that grows with you.

CONS

Nothing major stands out except that it is a little unsettling to spend so much time entering data in a system that is a monthly subscription. But this is the way everything is going these days. One simple change we would love to see would be the ability to select multiple line items in an order and to be able to edit them as a batch.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! It's great to hear that MRPeasy is effectively supporting your growth. We appreciate your feedback on batch editing, you are always welcome to share your ideas with our support team.

rhonda

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Fabrication Shop

PROS

It is a complete POS and Management software. They have videos for training that are easy to follow.

CONS

All customer support is through a email or ticket system. So no one on one. But they do answer in a timely manner .

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

QB did not do enough for a growing company and estimating was difficult.

Thank you for your feedback.

Replied October 2020

Lindsey

Medical Devices, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Changes the organizational game

It's fantastic. Best decision I ever made for my job's needs. And for the money, it's incredibly valuable. I've paid way more and gotten way less from other software companies.

PROS

All its functions. Because of this software I can organize my parts, subassemblies, their sourcing, and my manufacturing the way I wanted to. I really couldn't have stayed as organized as I now am without this software.

CONS

There are a few features that are lacking that I'd like to see:1 - individualized training. While they do a fantastic job of responding to requests, it would have been nice to be able to schedule a training session to specifically address our company's needs. I had to do a good amount of self-training using their videos online, then I taught everyone else in our organization.2 - The ability to see an entire build's subassemblies and parts in one place. Since I have multi-level assemblies, I can only view one item's BOM, I can't view all of them in one tree after I've manufactured a final product. That would be really nice

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

It honestly seemed the others were more concerned about selling their product, but this product seemed focused on being the best it could be at functionality. that's why I chose it!

Thank you for your very detailed and positive feedback. "this product seemed focused on being the best it could be at functionality" - that is what we strive for. Thank you! Regarding the Cons you brought out: 1. In fact, we do offer individual training hours with our specialists over video. Please contact our Support Team for more information. 2. If you open a BOM, please click on the "Indented BOM" button to see the full build tree, including subassemblies.

Replied December 2022

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

I can’t work without it.

My over all experience is positive and I have brought customers to this platform.

PROS

I like MRP because it saves us from doing things manually and we always have a Birds Eye view of production.

CONS

I dislike that somehow my resources get turned into decimals even though we only consume whole numbers.

Reason for choosing MRPeasy

Because of the piecework.

They didn’t do piecework

Thank you for your feedback!

Replied June 2023

Bryan

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

This was a game changer for our small business

PROS

This cloud-based data management system really covers all the inventory. purchasing, and invoicing needs for our small manufacturing business. The nested framework of items and assemblies are very logical, and the customer management (quotes, invoicing, etc.) has been invaluable. I am able to get through the whole process from quoting to delivery without forgetting steps (like ordering a crucial part). The tutorials and online manual are very helpful, and customer support is quick to get back when there is a question.

CONS

The logic for some of the calculations are not intuitive, and not always clear from the instructions. I figured out many of the functions by careful trial and error, but this could be because I don't have a business background and lack the terminology. The report layouts are a bit constrained if I need to add extra information.

Reasons for switching to MRPeasy

I switched from spreadsheets that had grown into monsters of files and formulas over the years because I was losing track of ordering supplies for simultaneous customer orders.

Thank you for your feedback!

Replied December 2022

Danny

Mining & Metals, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2020

I recommend MRPeasy

PROS

I recommend MRPeasy to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible MRP. I have used other Tier 1 MRP systems previously, and constantly impressed with how capable MRPeasy is compared to it’s much more expensive counterparts. It has been very intuitive the learn how to use, and support has been excellent on the odd occasion it was required.

CONS

Our business works on large scale projects, typically requiring deposit invoicing prior to commencement, and 2 or 3 milestone invoices throughout the project over 6 to 9 months. So we are looking forward for the prepayment invoice feature.

Needed production planning feature

Thank you for the feedback!

Replied November 2020

Joanna

Nanotechnology, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Great for keeping track of inventory

PROS

Being able to follow back where each product came from and where it has been shipped to. Being able to check up inventory simply.

CONS

Some of our products are made at the same time as others but need to be inputted separately (as it is not always the case) which makes it harder to calculate costs of manufacturing.

Thank you for the review! Regarding making several products at the same time, please contact our Support Team.

Replied May 2023

Mindaugas

Industrial Automation, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

User friendly, with space for improvement

Takes a lot of time to manage production, to many "clicks" to produce something.

PROS

Material demand from production planning.

CONS

I think it has to have abilitie to form an invoice from "sent item" list.

Production management capabilities.

Thank you for your feedback. We are grateful for all your suggestions for development. You are welcome to enter as many as you have via our Support ticket system.

Replied August 2023