• Pros

• "It is very easy to use, everything is in one place."

• "Love the customer service - response time is usually under 2 hours for me which I find extremely helpful. I am new to EDI so I appreciate having the help. "

• "The software is easy to use, very easy to learn and efficient. "

• Cons

• "Response time was not speedy (due to the type of issue where this may not be the case in other situations) but the issue was ultimately resolved. "

• "Unexpected changes to the template, it catches us by surprise at times. When we're so used to doing things a certain way, and then one day going into the portal and something looks different."

• "The system seems a little outdated and not completely user friendly. You really need to understand what you're doing to be able to utilize this EDI effectively. Would take more training"

Browse MyB2B Reviews

Great customer service!

Pros

Team is very efficient at answering my questions.

Cons

I guess the actual website is a little outdated. But still works great!

Esther from Classic Sales Inc.

Two Thumbs Up-Customer Service

After being told by another representative there was no solution to our issue and even looking for another EDI provider that would fulfill our needs for an important trade partner, the representative reached out to me and presented several options that he thought would resolve our issue. He was pleasant, patient and really listened to my concerns and frustrations. He offered several options until finally, we were satisfied. We were on the phone for little over an hour and it was well worth every minute. The end result I have to say, turned out to be better than expected.

Pros

Very user-friendly and helpful training guides.

Megan from WAFF World Gifts Inc

Great customer service

Cons

Dawn from Go By Truck, Inc.

Easy set up and good problem resolution.

Pros

We have not had any issues with the setup or product since sign up. We had a billing issue which was cleared up and made right by the company. A company cannot only be judged on product alone. People and the decisions a company makes for its customers is equally as important. One of two decisions could have been made by CW with our issue. They chose their customer and to do the right thing. I hope that this speaks volumes to new potential customers as it certainly ensured us as a continued CW customer and advocate.

Janel from Amery Technical Products

I loved using Covalent's EDI Solution

our biggest customer doesn't support us using it anymore, so we had to transition with them.

Pros

The links to get to the EDI portal were always quick and specifically posted in each email that contained information. The whole system is user friendly and it is easy to search and find any PO or invoice. Customer Service was always top-notch if I needed to make a phone call! The invoicing process was always on time and easy to understand the charges, which are VERY reasonable!!

Stephen from Fair-Rite Products Corp.

We have worked with Covalentworks for many years to provide EDI for some of our biggest customers.

We have implemented 3 trading partners and all have gone well. We are happy.

Pros

A few years ago we were asked to provide EDI for a few big customers. Covalentworks worked with us so we can send a simple .csv file with our information to them and they convert into the complicated EDI format and send.

Marcia from CleanLife Products

CovalentWorks is great!

Pros

It is internet based accessible to everyone in the office and easy to use. If ever I experience any problems or have questions, response time and follow-up is excellent. Have been using CovalentWorks since late 2013.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Tina from Old Havanan

Fantastic Customer Service

MyB2B has been essential in communicating with our vendors. From ASN to invoicing the program has satisfied the demand and allowed us to stay on track. From the quick invoicing to labeling we have felt confident that our business needs have been met

Pros

Hands down the customer service! They are always so very helpful and willing to stay with the problem until it is resolved. They are also very "forward thinking" and while troubleshooting will also safe haven other potential issues that might arise. I have been quite surprised by their level on commitment and satisfaction. Something that doesn't exist in todays age.

Cons

The program itself is not as straightforward as I would like. Having worked on the system now for over three years it has simplified but there are always issues on the vendors side that need to be changed and/or altered. This usually results in a call and as I mention it is resolved quickly as the customer service is fabulous!

Alison from Revablend

Exceptional Product and Incredible People

EDI made simple..

Pros

The software is user friendly and they offer comprehensive tutorial videos. They offer tremendous support both online and over the phone, rare with technology companies these days. Their customer support staff is friendly, responsive, knowledgeable and will work with you to find a solution.

Cons

I have not had any issues with this company or the software. If I had to say anything as a con I would say I wish I would have purchased the Shipping EDI software for FedEx from the beginning.

Jerry from Aerotek

A welcome opportun ity to show credit where credit is due.

Support team member has assisted me in a VDSP EDI Rollout Project Implementation. She is fast and accurate in her mapping and transaction processing. This project will eliminate paper or fax transactions and there by reduce time and errors. A cost savings for both trading partners. A WIN...WIN for all.

Pros

The support staff is second to none. I've been in this business for a long time and they are wonderful.

Cons

Can't think of a thing. When you receive the timeliness of testing that I have it is a pleasure to work with the staff of CovalentWorks.

John from Wholesale

Highly Satisfied Customer

Pros

It is very easy to use, everything is in one place.

Cons

There was a period where they had a server issue and did not inform me as soon as I would have preferred.

Scott from Moore Outdoors

Thanh is the Man!

I've had to call customer service several times over the years and they always found the answer. Thanks!

Howard from Our Own Candle Company

Great customer service

Great service, great quality, less expensive. Very happy with Covalentworks.

Pros

This software is much less expensive than other EDI solutions, but the quality is every bit as good. They will work with you to customize your solution, and be right there if you need any help.

Cons

Compile time for labels is a little longer than we want on very very large orders, but they are always working to improve this.

Kathy from YellowMan LLC

July 2016

Highly recommend for small-medium business

EDI is a pain but Covalentworks MyB2B makes it almost painless to manage communications with retailer partners requiring EDI transmissions. Our company has been using MyB2B for over 4 years and we have not had very many problems. The service techs took care of all the integration and periodic updates with our EDI partners, and whenever there was a problem their customer service techs were extremely responsive.

Cons

cost

ben from Maison Rouge

July 2016

Covalent EDI - easy to use.

experienced and professional staff help throughout the process of trading partner implementation, they are knowledgeable in all functions.

Pros

online based software is a cost effective solution to EDI with trading partners that require it.

Cons

all was as expected.

NIKITA from Red Rock Sourcing

Worth every penny!

I get all my job done using this software.

Pros

Ease of usage, Excellent customer support. I am a first time EDI user and have no clue what to do. Van from customer support helped me every step of the way and I quickly learnt how easy it was to maneuver around the website. We are definitely staying with Covalent for all our company needs! Try them, you would not regret it!

Cons

No complains. Software is really easy to use. Any problems are quickly resolved by customer support. A very impressive company as a whole!

Sandy from DHP

Customer Service is great! Very helpful and polite.

Pros

The software is easy to use, very easy to learn and efficient.

Cons

I have had no problem with this software.

Peter from Grout Genie

We were using another provider that cost many times more than Covalentworks.

Pros

Ease of use even for a 'low-tech' guy like me. Customer service is outstanding and didn't talk down to me

Ronald from United Source One, Inc.

Outstanding customer service team. Helped to resolve several very difficult issues

Pros

Historical Information accessibility. Able to look up old data, or ways to work around if old information is not available

Cons

Too many fields with non applicable information that can confuse the process. Errors are sometimes not as easily identified prior to submissions

len from SNS

Look no further

This is an outstanding company and group of individuals. They are our partner for major retailers and we could not be any happier with the process and the organization of this company. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Pros

Everything

Cons

None

Wayne from GSC Products, LLC

Excellent Support and Cost effective EDI Solution

Our company just landed a national account and we had to move to edi. We have always been scared about it because of complexities and costs, but we took a shot with Covalent Works and it has really worked out. Thanh Nguyen is a support rep who came to our rescue and personally trained us. Thanh was the best trainer I have ever worked with for something like this. Now I feel like an edi pro. Their software is easy to learn for any novice with a just a little training and a great trainer like Thanh.

August 2015

Brandon from 6th Sense Lure Co

August 2015

Ease of transition

We just started using Covalent Works a few months ago and the whole process was completely new to us. As expected with anything new there is going to be several questions in the beginning. Their Customer Support Team is phenomenal! I do not know how many people comprise of this team, however, Lily who we seem to deal with each time is outstanding. We have a question and an answer is always given immediately. Thanks for making this transition and new phase for us so smooth!!

Lisa from IQ America, Inc

Very easy to use

The product is very easy to use. I usually only have to contact customer service when we begin using a new carrier and that carrier needs to be added to the pull down list, which isn't very often. Customer Service is great and they always get my carriers added within minutes of my email, but we used to be able to add our carriers on our own. Would make things a lot quicker for us and I am sure for the customer service department if we were able to add carriers on our own again.

October 2015

Wei from Black & White Merchandising Co. Ltd.

October 2015

Great EDI experience

Have a very pleasant working experience with Covalent Works. Its web-based EDI portal MyB2B is friendly and easy to use. From the setup to the customer service, the team responds with great care and patience. Especially thanks to Lily, the customer support angel, who takes care of every of our concerns in a prompt and professional way. Covalent Work is definitely the great choice for any company who is looking for automating the EDI process.

Jay from QIK, LLC

Not even a hurricane can stop their customer service

Pros

They have been great to work with. We were a new company and new to EDI but they made the on-boarding and setup process seamless and easy. Even in the midst of a hurricane, the helped get us set up to receive orders from a new major account. CovalentWorks team was having to evacuate their offices for flooding warnings and still managed to take care of us remotely. They have earned a loyal customer, and I gladly recommend them to others.

Brad from Internet's Best

September 2016

Covalent Works is doing a great job for us

Service is excellent, and cost for EDI and Invoice processing is about half of their competitors. I am a happy customer of these guys, and plan to be for a long time. Anybody using the "big names" for EDI integration is a sucker for overpaying for Invoice processing

Pros

Good Service, lower cost

Cons

If EDI is required to receive an invoice from a partner, there are no cons to using Covalent Works

Scott from Universal Concepts, Inc

Excellent product backed by Outstanding Customer Service

I am thrilled that we are aligned with Covalent Works. Their user interface is extremely easy to walk through (after the 1st couple times) but if you should ever have a question, Lily, Thanh and the rest of the team are there to walk you through it quickly and easily. I would recommend Covalent Works to anyone looking for an affordable, effective, EDI solution for their business.

September 2015

Chelle from Healthy Brands

September 2015

Use MyB2B daily, easy to search, easy to use, fabulous customer service!

Our company uses this software on a daily basis. In the beginning, it was a learning process as anything new is, but the customer service team was extremely helpful, expeditious with email responses, took phone calls, and made it simple to learn. Mainly dealt with Lily and Ron, but they were absolutely the best! Would highly recommend this software, as it is very user friendly.

May 2015

Chris from Mel-O-Cream Donuts International, Inc.

May 2015

Best EDI software I've seen!!

I have been doing customer service now for nearly 16 years and no software or customer support even touches this company. They are super easy to deal with, respond back to your questions almost immediately and handle all of the set up with new customers. If you want a user friendly EDI software and you want them to do all of the set up work, than definitely give these people an email.

Chris from Clearman Labs LLC

December 2015

Pretty simple and easy to us.

Pretty simple and easy to use. Not the most beautiful interface but it gets the job done quickly and easily. It's great for a business that has a small SKU count because you essentially pay per invoice rather than paying a high subscription fee. Customer service has also been pretty good. They take the time to provide proper training, which makes a big difference.

Nicole from Atomi, Inc

Excellent Customer Service!

CovalentWorks has been our EDI providor for the past 3 years, and many more to come. Their customer service is exceptional! All emails or phone calls are answered promptly, and they understand the urgency in getting new customers set up and mapped efficiently and accurately. Their Web-based software is easy to use and easy to manage. We highly recommend them!

Val from Fodeez Adhesive Display Frames

Unbelievable Customer Service!

I can't say enough about the customer service at CovalentWorks! I am new to EDI and just getting started with large retailers. From the first point of contact through setting up my first account, the customer service has been unmatched. They not only answered all of my rookie questions, they simply stepped in and got the job done. Thanks to all at CovalentWorks!

Ray from Ghirardelli Chocolate Company

May 2016

Quick EDI solution alternative to handle mission critical EDI implementations.

Covalent helped us in providing us an alternative solution for quick EDI implementation. Their customer care provided quick resolution on any issues you have. Because Covalent has partnered with most of the big EDI trading partners - it was easy for us to implement new EDI process quickly. They make EDI implementation look too easy.

Tim from Brite and Clean Inc

EDI without spending thousands

We were newbies to EDI, but we knew that there was a few options for EDI. Instead of purchasing a complete system, we are able to add a new vendor when needed. Works great for ACE Hardware orders and we look forward to implementing EDI for our AMAZON account soon. The great customer service makes it a great team member for our company.

Matthew from Insight Beverages

April 2015

Great and Easy To Use Solution for EDI!!!

Working with CovalentWorks has been nothing but fantastic...for someone that didn't know step one of EDI, I've not only been able to gain an understanding, but have also been able to support our customers needs to be EDI compliant in the process without missing a beat. Highly recommended for their great customer service and overall product!

Doug from Unstuck LLC

Exceptional Maintenance policies

Apparently thanksgiving brought a lot of EDI traffic, we were notified of the maintenance window before-hand so we could get what we needed done before the window ...Good job communicating the work and window, work around, and hitting the completion times. Congrats on your increased business, no surprise it is increasing.

February 2016

Sharon from Sharon Elizabeth Land Incorporated

February 2016

EDI Services

Covalentworks was my choice due to the services and price range verses so many other companies. Being EDI compliant is so necessary for companies competing in an efficient flow of business documents from one company to another. Covalentworks gets the job done.

Maly from Company

Great company!

We are extremely new to EDI and Dong guided us on the right direction. He went above and beyond to assist us with questions in regards to the software and the whole process. We can not thank Dong enough for all of his help. Thank you!

Brigitte from Cambria Corporation

The customer support was very responsive and competent. We could not be happier.

Excellent customer support and great value.

Pros

It does the work and offers great customer support. provided fantastic customer support, quickly and efficiently. It took a long time to get set up for reasons not related to CovalentWorks and they were very patient with the process, helping all the way.

January 2016

Stephen from Miller Pharmacal Group, Inc

January 2016

Perfect!

As many have already mentioned, the customer service from Covalent Works is excellent. Even emailed questions are prompted answered. For very little cost, this product makes EDI as easy as email.

April 2016

Micky from Daphyl's

April 2016

The software and more importantly the team behind it are excellent

Working with major retailers, and meeting their requirements has been made possible in part by the relationship we have with Covalent works and their expertise in all matters EDI.

June 2015

Bob from Pro-Lite Sports

June 2015

MyB2B Software and Support

Support for MyB2B has been very responsive. Initial setup was quick and easy. The software is easy to use and the training videos are comprehensive and easy to understand.

Beth from Sylvia Alexander

Best B2B Company!

I cannot say enough about CovalentWorks! The clarity and ease of use along with OUTSTANDING customer service makes CovalentWorks the best in the industry!

August 2016

Brenna from AAAY Wireless

August 2016

AWESOME company with great support staff

Covalent Works is a great company. The support team was great, especially Dong Bui. We are new to EDI and working with big box stores and had many questions and problems. Dong was so patient and explained things so that we could understand how things worked. He always goes above and beyond the call of duty. Covalent Works is very lucky to have a great member of their staff!

Pros

Dong Bui

Cons

None

Marco from Supplier's City SA de CV

We are so happy with CovalenWorks, the service is excelent and we are going to be with them for a long time. Thanks Covalent Team!

Ping from Pannee Group

Customer Care Team

Great support and fast response!! The Customer Care Team (Espeacially Lily and Thanh) are very helpful and always serve the best service. Thank you!!

Brian from treDCAL

I recommend CovalentWorks

Excellent customer service with a quick response time when I called. As a first time EDI user, CovalentWorks was a huge help.

Laura from TruKid

Great Customer Service

Covalent has been extremely responsive, and really helped us with our connections to our different vendors. Highly recommend!

michael Z from Tuff MFG

great support

for someone who knows nothing about computers much less RDI with out Jeffrey's support i would be lost.

May 2015

Gary from Insta-Fire Inc.

PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Every time I call they are so nice and they will do a step by step walk through with me. Best company to work with ever.