MyB2B Software Reviews

MyB2B Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"They have been great to work with. We were a new company and new to EDI but they made the on-boarding and setup process seamless and easy."
  • icon"The software is easy to use, very easy to learn and efficient."
  • icon"Ease of use even for a 'low-tech' guy like me. Customer service is outstanding and didn't talk down to me."
  • icon"Too many fields with non applicable information that can confuse the process. Errors are sometimes not as easily identified prior to submissions."
  • icon"I can't think of anything I don't like about it."

All MyB2B Reviews

Great customer service!

Pros

Team is very efficient at answering my questions.

Cons

I guess the actual website is a little outdated. But still works great!

Esther

Two Thumbs Up-Customer Service

After being told by another representative there was no solution to our issue and even looking for another EDI provider that would fulfill our needs for an important trade partner, the representative reached out to me and presented several options that he thought would resolve our issue. He was pleasant, patient and really listened to my concerns and frustrations. He offered several options until finally, we were satisfied. We were on the phone for little over an hour and it was well worth every minute. The end result I have to say, turned out to be better than expected.

Pros

Very user-friendly and helpful training guides.

Cons

Unexpected changes to the template, it catches us by surprise at times. When we're so used to doing things a certain way, and then one day going into the portal and something looks different.

Megan

Great customer service

Pros

Love the customer service - response time is usually under 2 hours for me which I find extremely helpful. I am new to EDI so I appreciate having the help.

Cons

The system seems a little outdated and not completely user friendly. You really need to understand what you're doing to be able to utilize this EDI effectively. Would take more training

Dawn

Easy set up and good problem resolution.

Pros

We have not had any issues with the setup or product since sign up. We had a billing issue which was cleared up and made right by the company. A company cannot only be judged on product alone. People and the decisions a company makes for its customers is equally as important. One of two decisions could have been made by CW with our issue. They chose their customer and to do the right thing. I hope that this speaks volumes to new potential customers as it certainly ensured us as a continued CW customer and advocate.

Cons

Response time was not speedy (due to the type of issue where this may not be the case in other situations) but the issue was ultimately resolved.

Janel

I loved using Covalent's EDI Solution

our biggest customer doesn't support us using it anymore, so we had to transition with them.

Pros

The links to get to the EDI portal were always quick and specifically posted in each email that contained information. The whole system is user friendly and it is easy to search and find any PO or invoice. Customer Service was always top-notch if I needed to make a phone call! The invoicing process was always on time and easy to understand the charges, which are VERY reasonable!!

Stephen

We have worked with Covalentworks for many years to provide EDI for some of our biggest customers.

We have implemented 3 trading partners and all have gone well. We are happy.

Pros

A few years ago we were asked to provide EDI for a few big customers. Covalentworks worked with us so we can send a simple .csv file with our information to them and they convert into the complicated EDI format and send.

Marcia

CovalentWorks is great!

Pros

It is internet based accessible to everyone in the office and easy to use. If ever I experience any problems or have questions, response time and follow-up is excellent. Have been using CovalentWorks since late 2013.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

Tina

Fantastic Customer Service

MyB2B has been essential in communicating with our vendors. From ASN to invoicing the program has satisfied the demand and allowed us to stay on track. From the quick invoicing to labeling we have felt confident that our business needs have been met

Pros

Hands down the customer service! They are always so very helpful and willing to stay with the problem until it is resolved. They are also very "forward thinking" and while troubleshooting will also safe haven other potential issues that might arise. I have been quite surprised by their level on commitment and satisfaction. Something that doesn't exist in todays age.

Cons

The program itself is not as straightforward as I would like. Having worked on the system now for over three years it has simplified but there are always issues on the vendors side that need to be changed and/or altered. This usually results in a call and as I mention it is resolved quickly as the customer service is fabulous!

Alison

Exceptional Product and Incredible People

EDI made simple..

Pros

The software is user friendly and they offer comprehensive tutorial videos. They offer tremendous support both online and over the phone, rare with technology companies these days. Their customer support staff is friendly, responsive, knowledgeable and will work with you to find a solution.

Cons

I have not had any issues with this company or the software. If I had to say anything as a con I would say I wish I would have purchased the Shipping EDI software for FedEx from the beginning.

Jerry

A welcome opportun ity to show credit where credit is due.

Support team member has assisted me in a VDSP EDI Rollout Project Implementation. She is fast and accurate in her mapping and transaction processing. This project will eliminate paper or fax transactions and there by reduce time and errors. A cost savings for both trading partners. A WIN...WIN for all.

Pros

The support staff is second to none. I've been in this business for a long time and they are wonderful.

Cons

Can't think of a thing. When you receive the timeliness of testing that I have it is a pleasure to work with the staff of CovalentWorks.

Highly Satisfied Customer

Pros

It is very easy to use, everything is in one place.

Cons

There was a period where they had a server issue and did not inform me as soon as I would have preferred.

Scott

September 2016

Thanh is the Man!

I've had to call customer service several times over the years and they always found the answer. Thanks!

Howard

Great customer service

Great service, great quality, less expensive. Very happy with Covalentworks.

Pros

This software is much less expensive than other EDI solutions, but the quality is every bit as good. They will work with you to customize your solution, and be right there if you need any help.

Cons

Compile time for labels is a little longer than we want on very very large orders, but they are always working to improve this.

Kathy

July 2016

Highly recommend for small-medium business

EDI is a pain but Covalentworks MyB2B makes it almost painless to manage communications with retailer partners requiring EDI transmissions. Our company has been using MyB2B for over 4 years and we have not had very many problems. The service techs took care of all the integration and periodic updates with our EDI partners, and whenever there was a problem their customer service techs were extremely responsive.

Cons

cost

ben

July 2016

Covalent EDI - easy to use.

experienced and professional staff help throughout the process of trading partner implementation, they are knowledgeable in all functions.

Pros

online based software is a cost effective solution to EDI with trading partners that require it.

Cons

all was as expected.

NIKITA