What are Safefood 360° users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Safefood 360° software through verified user reviews

• icon"It is very easy to build out modules or monitoring forms to suit your individual business needs."
  • icon"The best features for us is the calendar-ing ability."
  • icon"I like that this program can hold data for so many items and it is easy to search for stuff. I also like that the % sign can narrow down your search to a certain word."
  • icon"Our growers struggle on how to manage their paperwork for the supplier portal side."
  • icon"Risk is still a bit confusing to me, just need to rewatch the tutorials."
  • icon"Both management of changes and deviations are quite heavy and not so flexible, could be much more fluid."

Browse all Safefood 360° Reviews

• Have you used Safefood 360° and would like to share your experience with others?

Robert

Industry: Fishery

Review Robert de Boer - Hofseth International

In general our experience is that we really like to work with the system and are very satisfied.

Pros

The software program really helped to make our overall quality management system a more living aspect in the daily work. It helped to make processes more effective and efficient. We get good feedback from production workers or other employees on the floor that use the system and they are very happy to no longer fill out so much papers. During audits, the software system also makes sure questions of auditors are quickly answered as evidence is ready available in a few clicks. Also, the system came in very handy during the Covid period as a lot could be followed up in the system by working from home. Overall we are satisfied.

Cons

Some aspects are a bit rigid, and it would be very feasible to have more flexibility into making schedules or monitoring programs. There are several 'paper based' forms that could not be digitalized because the monitoring programs would get to large and complex. Also, some features of the system like the specification module or offline modus seems to take a very long time to develop.

Reasons for choosing Safefood 360°

Because the software is build up by food safety professionals and includes all features to provide full backup and support on compliance with our third party standards.

Madison

Eat, sleep, breathe SF360

I really appreciate this program and the ability to keep everything electronic- and the support we have received when we have issues.

Pros

It is easy for me to use- I am very familiar with it at this point and I am able to get my teams trained on it quickly. It keeps me and the team organised.

Cons

There are some aspects that are a little "clunky" - not very customisable or less user friendly.

Reasons for choosing Safefood 360°

We actually use both SF360 and Prodsmart- they incldued the majority of the features we were looking for.

dean

July 2022

maintenance part of the program is very lacking need a more precise method and how to

would not recommend

Pros

i like the monitoring aspect of the program

Cons

the fact the password every so often is such a pain need to be revised

Response from Safefood 360°

Dear Dean, Thank you for your feedback. The 90 day Password Reset requirement is customizable. The Site Administrator can decide whether to enable this feature or not. If you have any concerns, you may discuss with your quality assure department per your request. If you ever have any questions on password resets, or indeed anything else relating to the Safefood 360 software, our customer support team is on hand to answer these. You just need to click the 'Help' button when you are logged into the system. We are always here for help. We also have a helpful user guide accessible here: https://guide.safefood360.com/ With kind regards, Safefood360° team

Kyle

SafeFood 360 at The Birkett Mills

We consider SF360 an essential piece of software for us. We have recommended it to other users. Auditors / customers are always impressed by the product.

Pros

The best features for us is the calendar-ing ability. We can schedule reviews & audits to track our progress towards our goals. We also utilize the non-conformance / corrective action piece a lot!

Cons

We are a small user so there are features we don't utilize. That's not SF360's fault! But sometimes the options are built towards bigger operations & don't work for a company our size.

Reasons for switching to Safefood 360°

Ease of use; reliability.

Lewis

Long Time User

We have been with SF360 since 2014 and even went to the 1st annual Safefood 360 Conference in New Orleans. My experience has been 90% positive.

Pros

The ability to customize most modules but specifically the supplier approval program.

Cons

Customization of the modules can be difficult and time consuming. The custom reporting is a bit buggy at times. Some information can skew the statistics and trends. For instance, in the complaint module there is a spot to put the "Company" and in that slot you can put our company, the customer or the supplier. For a distribution company like ours that deal with customer, supplier and other complaints, there should be separate lines for that information so it can be tracked and trended properly.

Price and options.

Response from Safefood 360°

Dear Lewis, Thank you for your feedback and being our loyal customer since 2014. Our deiciated support team would like to guide you on the modules set up. You can contact any time using the Help button when you are using the solution. We also have a helpful user guide accessible here: https://guide.safefood360.com/ With kind regards, Safefood360° team

Brianda

July 2022

SF 360 nos permitió tener un mejor control en la planeación de actividades dentro de la empresa

La herramienta para generar indicadores debería ser más sencilla de utilizar

Pros

El modulo de auditoria interna, facilidad de notificar actividades a realzar y mandar recordatios al personal

Cons

Es dificil implementar sobre todo si la empresa cuenta con colaboradores de una edad avanzada. Algunos modulos requieren de mejoras, no se puede colocar logos de la empresa, no se pueden adaptar los nombres de los programas segùn se requiera en cualquier empresa. Las herramienta para generar indicadores es complicada de utilizar sobre todo si esta en idioma ingles pues no todo el personal maneja al 100% el idioma

Reasons for choosing Safefood 360°

Fue la empresa que tenia mejor desarrollado el sistemas además de ser recocido por BRCGS en lo cual las empresas de la moderna estamos cerficadas

Katja

supplier management module user

great tool but could be better

Pros

it is a one stop shop for all data that we use exclusively for supplier management and approval

Cons

The fact that some data within the questionnaires are not searchable. I would live to be able to have a grid of suppliers that answers yes to a certain question or have a certain key word in the answers. Also have had issues that the suppliers can remove data and documents that are not in the document controlled list but are part of assessments that is attached prior to submitting . Once attached it should not be removeable. it should be locked in

Reasons for choosing Safefood 360°

it was flexible in terms of supplier approval questions and the ability to pick and choose modules of use rather than an overall system

Nina

Highly Recommend

We have gone through 3 BRC audits and this software program is CRITICAL to our operation and easy of audits. The auditors are impressed with the complexity of our system and the we have not had any issues to date outside of the outages that they warn in advance.

Pros

The product is easy to use and allows you to set a schedule for review of each item that is critical. Documentation control is huge in BRC and this system manages it seamlessly.

Cons

Our growers struggle on how to manage their paperwork for the supplier portal side. There are a lot of background programs that you have to become acquainted with in terms of adding anything outside of the original setup.

Sage

Overall Great Program

Pros

I really like the program for daily record keeping and being able to house all our documents in one place. The records are quickly accessible during an audit or from my phone which is great

Cons

Program can be slow frequently with long load times. Also would like formula functionality and some more options to customize records in some of the modules such as how monitoring is very open

Brenda

SafeFood 360 in a Food Production Environment

This program has really helped reduce the amount of paper records needed to almost nothing. Almost all audit needs are found in one place. Organization is very well done and the search feature is amazing.

Pros

The set-up was intensive but the team working with us was nothing short of amazing. training was thorough and the option for asking questions and adding more intensive training was always open.

Cons

It would be much better if some features found in commonly used programs like Excel and Word would be available in Safefood 360 (fill down, fill across, go back one page)

Reasons for choosing Safefood 360°

the feature to price ratio was hands down the best we could find.

Gary

assessment of system

Good, it is a very good tool for managing my needs

Pros

The tracking and tracing of process, the management of version controls and communication process

Cons

distribution to others outside of safefood. so if they aren't set up you cant notify changes. frustration with generating some reports to understand my actions

Response from Safefood 360°

Dear Gary, Thank you for your feedback. Our dedicated support team would like to help you on the set up difficulties. You can contact any time using the Help button. We also have a helpful user guide accessible here: https://guide.safefood360.com/ Kind regards, Safefood 360° team

Orlando

User Friendly

My experience with Safefood 360 has been nothing but superb. From how fast and responsive the IT support are to how user friendly this software is. I would recommend this program to any colleague or friend that is in the food production. 10/10 for me.

Pros

Its very user friendly, and keeps every important data. I especially like the Safefood360 program that reminds me of certain audits I need to do in particular months. This is my first time using Safefood360 and I couldn't imagine using any other system.

Cons

How long the process took to fix an issue. Tech support were amazing and reinsuring me that the problem will be fixed but it took over 2 weeks to fix the little bug issue they had. Other than that software worked fine after it was fixed

Dennis

Maintenance PM's

I'm new to using this software but it's not too hard to navigate through it

Pros

Easy to track tasks and keep up with material used

Cons

Slow to load pages sometimes and pages may freeze up and I will have to reload it and start over entering the information

Response from Safefood 360°

Dear Dennis, Thank you for your feedback. We are aware that the software can experience some delays during times of heavy traffic and high usage. We are making improvements in the backend to ensure that the software will run as smooth as possible - even during our busiest periods. With kind regards, Safefood360°

Michelle

Ease of use

Positive, much better than working through emails and pdf documents.

Pros

I like the fact you do not need to be great with a pc to complete the assessments on the system. I find it clear and easy to find materials, suppliers and documentation.

Cons

I would really like to be able to copy assessments, and to be able to send out the previous assessment for the suppliers to update. Rather than a blank one each time. It's time consuming for no reason.

Zerika

Industry: Dairy

McCarty Safefood 360

I've only used the software for the last year and a half. The functionality is good and the maintenance of documents is amazing.

Pros

The tabs and dashboard. Very easy to maneuver through and dashboard keeps me up to date with documents that I need to complete.

Cons

That there isn't an automated feature for annual paperwork that needs to be completed by customers.

Reasons for choosing Safefood 360°

I didn't participate in the purchase of this software.

Fabrice

Industry: Biotechnology

Safefood for biotech

It does the job we need to do, but might be not the most efficient system (time-wise) on the market

Pros

The deviations traceability allows to do what we need to do.

Cons

Both management of changes and deviations are quite heavy and not so flexible, could be much more fluid. It is also a stand-alone system not connected to other systems internally, so also a point of improvement there

Melinda

Great time saver

Overall very good experience.

Pros

being able to move many paper and manual spreadsheet/databases into SF360 has improved workflow and reduced a large amount of duplicate and unnecessary work.

Cons

Modules that were in development were one of the deciding factors in choosing this platform over others, those modules still have not been completed.

Reasons for choosing Safefood 360°

The specification management and ability to make COAs, which has not happened. Also, only tech solution with BRC code integrated.

Kathy

SF Review

Helps with audits. Helps with time management

Pros

I like the auditing functions with SF especially during customer audits.

Cons

- I am usually working on more than one screen during my work day - if I move out of SF and didn't save what I was working on - it is gone when I come back - searching takes too long - accuracy of searching is not good

Mike

Safefood 360 - Great tool for FSQA Management

Safefood 360 has helped turn our FSQA Program from meeting expectations to exceeding expectations and leading the pack.

Pros

The system is extremely user friendly. In addition, modules can be customized to each facility or industry.

Cons

I would like to see more new options being rolled out more frequently.

Reasons for choosing Safefood 360°

Price, Options, Customization, etc.

Good Product, Good Value

Very good, it is a solid system with good support. I would like to see some improvements, but continuous improvement is always a process.

Pros

Cons

Some modules are not very user friendly and we have used custom monitoring forms to replace specific modules.

Virginia

Wonderful Program with Easy Use

Pros

The storage of information and search capabilities within the system are very important for our business. The ease of use makes training new employees a breeze.

Cons

Some features do not have all of the capabilities needed in our industry, but the positives outweigh the negatives.

Guillermo

July 2022

practicidad y rapidez a tu alcance

ha sido una buena experiencia trabajar con Safefood 360. he cumplido con mis objetivos y mis actividades de la mejor forma y eso me hace ser mas eficiente que estoy esperando un aumento en mis ingresos por eso.

Pros

me gusta lo practico que resulta para trabajar en la plataforma y con la rapidez que me da para realizar mi trabajo, además de las acciones para darle seguimiento a tus actividades en tiempo

Cons

todo me ha gustado la plataforma en general es de fácil manejo

Hanna

Food Safety Manager

Pros

The ease of showing auditors where everything is logged, no paper copies, all digital

Cons

Risk is still a bit confusing to me, just need to rewatch the tutorials. But I love SafeFood360 from a document control and management side!

Toribio

Safefood Info

Areas are monitored and continued cleaning and maintaining a clean environment.

Pros

Software is easy to use not too complicated.

Cons

Needs update information per facility. As things change responsibilities need to be changed and kept up with.

piotr

July 2022

Overall is handy tool to have

Pros

I can find every important document, form that I need in just a seconds

Cons

Web loading can last long that usual and not sure if its because our internet speed here at Hilton or server at your end.

Safefood 360°