• Pros

• "The part I like best is the ease of use! You can get where you want to be quick!"

• "Good support you explain things so I can understand them and its good to talk to you. Happy with the support I receive"

• "I love that I can get things live. The value for the money is great because it is always developing."

• Cons

• "It’s great in development, but it’s still rising. There are small functionalities I want it to have, like being able to print from the prepayment screen."

• "Reports are great but you need to be trained to get them designed correctly. "

• "We have had problems loading some of our really big reports. We also found an issue with the auto-reorder functionality but they are fixing this for us now."

Browse TrueERP Reviews

Jenny from Jen¿s Wholesale Books

Industry: Wholesale

ERP has helped us organize and is a true time saver!

For the first time, I've found organization for my business. Inventory management was by far one of our biggest challenges and we could barely report accurately on the simplest of financials. TrueERP allowed us to track orders and make appropriate decisions based on our customer orders and real time figures.

Pros

I am able to control inventory more accurately than we ever have so I can make sure I am ordering enough of the right products, which helps me ensure that products do not sit on the shelf. I can also finally trust that our accountant has real time numbers to work with when generating reports to give us a true and current glance at where we stand. We have also requested a few custom reports which were developed specifically for us, like software that comes with amenities!

Cons

Integration with FedEx did take some time and we had to go back and forth with them for a while. Not - show stopper by any means, but definitely require more effort than we had anticipated.

Lara from Australian Scaffolds

Industry: Building Materials

Running different types of reports is so easy!

In short, yes TrueERP has helped us manage the day to day business. It is a big program and it was a significant change overall. The past year has been a big adjustment and you guys are developing the Hire module for us. After those developments are complete it will be even more helpful. I would also give a higher rating for “Value for Money” once our additions are done and we can use the Hire module. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the software to anyone with experience in inventory software, otherwise, there is a bigger learning curve. Besides that, I would for sure! Personally, I would describe the software as user-friendly!

Pros

Running different types of reports is so easy! The sort functions for lists and the ability to apply filters is also great!

Suran from South Austral Pty Ltd

TrueERP? True? Is it?

Pros

Like most ERP software it has similar functions. There is no difference from other software. It has modules for accounts department, purchasing, sales, supply chain, etc. Any other software can do the same.

Cons

Customer Support - needs a shake up, seriously. A bug in the software must be admitted. Please do not hide if there is an issue in the software. Our inventory levels sky rocketed and plunged before and after updates. This is a clear confirmation of bug in the software. Admit it so your customers are well informed to take necessary steps of caution. Added functionalities for multi-currency in SO/PO/INV/STATEMENTS is a must. Inventory - as mentioned above. Shipping needs improvements Templates/ Reports

Ines from Rengo Packaging

Great for accounting!

I would absolutely recommend TrueERP to a friend or colleague. ERP is user-friendly, has helped us with our daily business processes and I am always able to call to get real-time support.

Pros

It's great from the accounting side because everything is linked! I also really like the ability to drill down into financials to easily be able to see where the numbers roll from.

Cons

That you can't drill into locked transactions without changing the closing dates in the software preferences, but I know once we update to the latest version we will have an option to include data prior to the closing dates in the main financial reports. It would also be nice to have an access level that makes all previous months read-only.

Sharon from Chemical Safety International Pty Ltd

Industry: Chemicals

Software ease of use

We generally use ERP for our work flow, accounting and payroll and all functions work well for our business. It does not take too long to induct new staff in the use of ERP.

Pros

I like the flexibility within ERP which allows each staff member to customize their preferences. We can amend the same listing to reflect what we individually find most useful.

Cons

There are no major issues. Occasionally we need to amend our closing dates (past the nine months after year end) and that is a little frustrating. A longer length of time before instigating closing dates would be good.

Kelly from Aarora Fencing

Industry: Building Materials

I find ERP to be user friendly

Pros

I have been using ERP for 15 years and have found it to be user friendly and has met our business needs. Whenever I have a basic question that needs answering, I am able to call support and generally my questions are answered.

Cons

On the other hand, whenever my questions become more technical and more in-depth, I find that my questions aren't answered straight away and I end up chasing them for a response. The questions aren't always rectified.

Paul from Specialised Plumbing Centre

Very user-friendly, that's why I got it!

The software is very user-friendly, that’s why I got it! I can always call in and get real-time support, however, sometimes I need to call them to follow up. I would recommend the software as well. If the Gold Coast office asks me to be a reference, they can ring me up for a recommendation.

Pros

Cons

It can be slow, for example when pulling the product list, particularly at our second location.

Nicholas from Farfan and Mendes Limited

Great Software

Pros

Really happy with the software and support. The True ERP team is always there to help us. Software helps us daily and no issue's from my user preference.

Cons

All our issues get resolved in no time. There is some functionality that I would make slightly different within the inventory section, but nothing much

Glenn from Steel Maines Pty Ltd

Industry: Mining & Metals

The transparency and how everything is linked is great

ERP is user-friendly and a big step up from our last software; the way everything links together is great! We are a very complex company and have 3 major sites. We are still in the process of finalizing our specific additions/customizations. Once these are finalized we would be a great reference because of the complexity of our business.

Pros

I like the transparency between transactions, to reporting, to customer and supplier accounts, and how everything is linked.

Cons

The perpetual system is difficult for us. For example, in month-month reporting, I would like to prevent people from posting in previous periods. I would like these periods to lock and any adjustments to be posted to the following month.

Roger from Rapp Australia

Very good

Pros

Cons

The support is good I just need to train some more on the functionality which I can do with you as you explain it well

Halie from International Alignment Designs

Industry: Machinery

Great product that links all parts of the business in real time

Overall TrueERP has been very helpful to our business. It helped dramatically with our inventory control as well as our manufacturing. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend this product to any business whether it be to start up or established.

Pros

Customization, ease of use, and real time.

Elly from Eternal Design

Industry: Furniture

Convenient and has what we need

Pros

The software is easy to use and has everything wee need from inventory to accounts and more so helps allot in our business.

Cons

The software is good and has all of the functions that we require so no cons for the software, the functions are good and easy to use.

Jag from Cabs

No Stress

Made my life and business easier

Pros

Well, I am getting a discount from the company which is really good. About the product or the software, we are really happy that we bought it. Its easy to use, very friendly, and basically it helps our business needs.

Nancy from Smith & Son's Seafood, Inc.

Amazing Software bundled into one program!

We loved our Project Manager and the Salesman we dealt with! They are truly amazing people!

Pros

The ability to operate an entire business with one program! Awesome tech support and a great price. Worth every penny spent!

Cons

How to videos in more depth on all modules in the program. We watch these all the time to make sure we are entering data correctly

Abdul from DF Wholesalers Pty Ltd

As far as a program, it's beautiful.

In my experience, you will learn the software as you go, but TrueERP has helped me manage my daily business processes and I would describe it as being user friendly. As far as being able to call and get real time support, the last 4-5 months I didn't need anybody, but support is always there. I usually call the Australia office to get support and although it's not always the case that it will get resolved the same day, someone will get back to me regarding the issue.

Pros

I like that I am able to get the reports that are required and I wont lose any information that is in the system. There are many ways for you to search which makes it easy to find the information you are looking for.

Cons

If I leave and go away for a job it will log me off and I have to log back in.

Marc from Design and Print

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

The implementation and setup was painless

Great piece of software and really helped improve our daily processes

Pros

The general ease of ise and it overall functionality is great. Anyone with a bit of pc know how can find there way in the software quite easily

Cons

Like any other software there is always something the user doesnt like (nature of the beast I guess), but up and to date we havent come across anything

Tiara from Rengo Packaging

TrueERP - Accounting

In terms of ease of use, overall functionality/quality and customer support I would rate ERP a 10 out of 10! It has helped me manage daily accounting processes and I am always able to get real time support. I would recommend ERP to a friend of colleague.

Tiarra from Rengo Packaging

Stellar Software

TrueERP has helped us manage our daily business processes. It is definitely user friendly. Support is very friendly and I always get support every time I call. The software over all is great!

Pros

Everything about the product is great.

Julia from ConcealFab, Inc.

Is TrueERP still in Business?

We have three numbers on file for Customer Service, but it is always a guess as to which one is CONNECTED. Today, two of the three numbers have been disconnect and when I did connect, it was an answering service. We are currently locked out of the system. We have had this issue before with numbers not working. The support I can get thru to leave a message is based out of Hawaii. We are in a different time zone, so I don't expect a call back for a few hours.

Pros

The cost was what drove us to this product. It is cheap compared to other programs. We are now getting what we paid for.

Cons

The system is not flexible. We were told it would interface with SolidWorks, this has yet to happen. The General Ledger is set up by them, and we were not able to adjust as easily as they said. Some accounts, we just can't change. Customer Service is not available to us on a daily basis.

Jessica from 456-Designs

I wish I never bought this software

Pros

The sales pitch seemed like it would be easy. But ever since we have started it does not look like it was the case.

Cons

They promise free customization BUT that is just their tactic. I remember doing a meeting with customer rep and he said that they would do the customization of the software free. He even went as far as saying they would be going onsite for two weeks to "map" out the process and create screen shots to do these customization's. They did do the first part. But once it came down to creating what we asked for they are now saying we have to pay! That was not part of the package. I think it is because we have already paid them in full. I can see why they want full payment upfront WITHOUT even delivering anything! Now I am finding out they have changed their name twice. They also lost all their employees in the USA and now looking at their reviews it looks like they treat their employees horrible as well.

Dindo from Magnifico Jeans Inc

Trustworthy Inventory Solution

Trust this Product, it really helps a lot !

Pros

I like the best of this Product is that it give us a real time data to track our stock level across a very large scale warehouse and different stores.

Cons

I have nothing to say bad thing about this product, instead it was very good software to be trusted.

Elizbe from Chas Everitt

Industry: Furniture

Very good software.

This software is very user friendly

Pros

Easy to use. Good customer care and great value for your money. I love the fact that every module works together.

Cons

There is no cons at the moment. Everything is working great together. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to buy software.

Melissa from Big River Roller Manufacturing

Support is excellent

Pros

It is completely integrated very functional for all aspects of your business.

Cons

For my manufacturing company it has been a little harder to navigate how to add everything in the system to function best for us. But once it was determined it has been easy to use.

Mary May from Coca-Cola FEMSA Philippines

Good Software

Pros

This software is really good for us in our industry. It is very easy to use and does not require a huge tutorial to get to use it.

Cons

Looking forward for more faster accommodation from the Support Team. But all in all. It is ok for me.

Nicholas from FML

Amazing support, Implementation by customer support has been exceptional.

We are just waiting for our additions to be done to be able to fully take advantage of the software.

Pros

I like that we are able to customize to suit our business. The admin panel is easy for me to use. Implementation with Dene or Simon is highly recommended.

Dino from ARM Enterprises

Useless Software Never Performed as Promised

NONE

Pros

On the surface, the software appears to provide a tremendous amount of functionality for a relatively low cost. But look very deeply and demand that the software is proven in your environment before you send them one penny.

Cons

TrueERP over promised and never deliver the key functionality of EDI connections to our retail partners. They had assured us that the functionality was in place and it only needed configuration to work with our vendors. After many months of working with the developers, they NEVER could deliver or even demonstrate the EDI functionality. They made one excuse after another and it became evident that they had no experience in EDI connections with major retailers and did not have a clue on how to make an interface work. After 7 months of trying to work with TrueERP, we gave up and requested a refund. They refused to refund the cost of the software which was never operational and we are now forced into legal proceeding to attempt recovery of our money. Don't trust TrueERP. If you still want to purchase their software make 100% certain it does everything you need before you give them any money.

Jag from RSL Cabs

Great customer service, it's user friendly and very reasonably priced!

I would recommend ERP because they have great customer service, its user friendly and very reasonably priced! I am always able to call and get real time support, and if I leave a message they always call back promptly. They usually solve my problems right away, but if they do need to get back to me it’s generally within 1-2 days. If it's regarding an addition to the software, the longest we have waited is 1-2 weeks.

Pros

It is a very self-explanatory software.

Cons

I can’t really find any issues with it.

Leena from Fashion Uniforms Ltd

Going from three separate systems to this has made my life so much easier!

Using ERP had definitely helped us manage our business! We used to have three separate systems for manufacturing, accounting and invoicing.

Pros

The feature I like best about TrueERP is accounts and I find the reporting very good. It’s nice to be able to drill into a transaction when digging for details. I also like the ability to export to Excel. It’s all very accurate!

Cons

Sometimes batch updates take some time because of all the data.

Jasmine from Odem Inc

Great Software

First off, I love how this company actually tries to make sure their customers are happy. Most companies don't care after they have sold you. TrueERP really values customer service and pride in their product. This is one of the best decisions I have made for our company. The product is easy to use and I love the customization portion. The inventory management is seamless and in real time! This helped us since we have multiple locations!

Pros

Ease of use, customization and customer service

Cons

Reports are great but you need to be trained to get them designed correctly.

Karren from DMD Importers

It is a very adaptable package!

I would recommend TrueERP! It accommodates any kind of business and molds to what their needs are. You can tell by all of the different features that it would suit any company, especially larger companies. It is a very adaptable package!

Pros

The things I like best about TrueERP is that it is user-friendly and straightforward. It also makes invoicing very easy.

Cons

Only that with the last update some of our templates were affected & some preferences were changed which was a little time consuming to fix.

Kyle from Texas Erosion Supply

Customer support is very friendly and can answer any question

TrueERP has helped us manage our sales, invoicing and purchasing processes. When we need support is good. I’ve always used the California office, they are very friendly and can answer any question!

Pros

I like the ability to drill-down, it helps you find information faster, and I love the feature you have with templates, you can construct them on the fly.

Cons

Nothing that I really like least. For the most part, any issue we’ve had has been resolved.

Rikki Lee from Manuplex

Currently running 90% of our business through the software!

TrueERP has definitely helped us manage our daily business. For the most part, it is user-friendly and I would recommend the software to a friend or colleague.

Pros

TrueERP is great because it incorporates all parts of our business. We are currently running about 90% of the business through the software!

Cons

It can be glitchy and I also wish the support was better and more reliable. It would also be nice to get updates when new versions become available. I am definitely interested in getting the next production version!

Mariella from Mavalerio

Very user friendly!

ERP is user-friendly and has helped us manage a daily business, especially for my position. I don’t usually need to call in for support, but when I do they are always there for me. I would recommend TrueERP.

Pros

It is very user friendly, if I don’t know something I can usually find it, if not there’s always help.

Cons

That’s a hard question. I guess what I like least is that we can’t customize our reports exactly the same as our sister company in Brazil.

Hilda from Rodriguez Daycare

Down Hill

The company is going down I think. They only have a staff of 5 people is Aus and non in the USA.

Pros

Their accounting package used to be good but after a update, it's full of bugs and accounting is wrong

Cons

zero customer support, bugs, freezes, software just does not work.

Don from Betacraft NZ

Wholesaling/Garments

TrueERP has helped manage our processes and there are definitely parts that are user-friendly. Some parts are little more difficult to manage. We are always able to call and get real-time support.

Pros

All the best parts I take for granted because I use the software on a daily basis, and it does what I want it to do.

Cons

At times the speed and it would be great to have a report writer we could use.

Murray from Madeurne Pty Ltd

Great ERP package

This product is user friendly and easy to use Covers all areas of business well Excellent inventory control principals The ability to to control manufacturing jobs is amazing Customer support is easy to deal with and informative

Pros

Ease of use Great customer support centres

Peter from Placid Pools

In the business of pool building & retail

TrueERP has helped us with POS, invoicing and tracking customers and stock. I suppose it is user-friendly. As with everything, though, for those who aren’t as computer literate, you may have to play around. I am able to call in for support when I need it and I would recommend it.

Pros

Inventory and customer/stock lists

Cons

Financials

Sally from OLE (UK) LTD

I find the software is very user friendly

Pros

As mentioned, its very easy to use with the sections being set out in a logical order. The support is fantastic, very responsive.

Cons

I feel that there are functions that we are not using fully or even correctly due to lack of knowledge rather than anything with the software itself.

Kristy from Manuplex

Underground Mining/Manufacturing

TrueERP has helped me manage my daily business processes and I can call in to get real-time phone support. We are waiting on an issue with the tax summary, but this should be resolved in the latest version. I would recommend the software to a friend/colleague.

Pros

It’s easy to use once you get to know it and I can make entries quickly.

Cons

Nothing really.

Catherine from EyePlay Productions

Industry: Photography

ERP has made staying on top of my business easy!

The software is incredibly intuitive, pretty easy to navigate through and provides a lot of convenience with inputting as well as retrieving data.

Pros

You can customize pretty much everything on it.

Cons

Integrating to a third party is not plug and play, they will definitely make it work but it will take some time.

Roger from Rapp Australia

Would I recommend TrueERP? I always do and already have quite a bit!

It does help me manage the daily business, I think it’s good and it does what I want it to do. I would like to embed more of the manufacturing features in, especially now with version 2017. The software is user-friendly, but the user environment is always changing so it could continue to evolve. I am always able to call and get real-time support, and support now is better than it was previously. I have recommended the software to others quite a bit.

Cons

Kevin from National Energy & Light, Inc.

Expensive but if your big enough, its worth it!

I had the pleasure of having an incredible sales person but this program is actually MASSIVE! You most certainly need to be a company of a certain size or bigger to get value out of this but it is jam packed with features! I don't know if this is true for everyone but my sales rep even told us that they can build in any other feature we need! So far I haven't seen anything they are missing though. This comes with all kinds of inventory management functionality as well as project management tools. This has accounting and finance built in and really is a complete set of tools for your distribution business.

Pros

So many features! This does it all, accounting, finance, inventory, project management, all in one!

Cons

This is an incredibly expensive product so it is not for everyone! You have to be of a certain size company for the numbers to make sense to you. Only if your big enough will you see the return on investment that makes this worth it!

Kristin from True Value Corp

True ERP almost

Overall a great product though.

Pros

•Reducing and managing your costs and improving the efficiency of your whole operation •Getting easier visibility of every transaction across the enterprise •Making better decisions for your business based on information that is 100% up to date

Cons

The out of the box functionality doesn't support our vast goods and materials. Therefore we weren't able to maintain our customer’s expectations like we thought.

Chuck from Jessi143000@gmail.com

Lost Money

Please exercise caution when looking into this company.

Pros

The Software seems to offer a lot and seems to be easy to use.

Cons

The software, unfortunately, does not work. It seemed to have so much functionality, but once we attempted to use more than accounting and was updated to their latest version. That is when we started to have so many problems. The software freezes. We can not get a hold of US support. Its always out side of the country. It takes days for them to get back to me. I had to look for another software company. They seem to not care about their clients after taking their money. It looks like they treat their employees the same as they treat their clients.

March 2016

Alisha from Old Fashioned Natural Products, Inc.

March 2016

TrueERP was the Solution we needed!

Pros

They are on top of any concerns we've come across and the product works very well.

Cons

We had to do some figuring out of our own with certain things. Things were specified that would be included but not enough to where they wouldn't be specified right away.

Keaton from Perfection tool and die

Industry: Mining & Metals

good setup of the website, still feel it needs a bit of work, better than what i have come across

Pros

good layout, everything is there where you expect it to be. appealing to the eye. load time is very good.

Cons

would prefer to see a welcome home page rather than straight to the point. things could be categorised it will help with a lot with the ergonomics

kevin from Falcan

really bad experience

i would never recommend this software to anyone there are a lot of other choices to go to.

Pros

nothing that is not offered by other companies

Cons

they do not seem to stand behind the product and will send renewal invoices that are three times the previous year

Qiang from AEChem Scientific Corporation

Industry: Chemicals

Great software

Pros

It allows you to control the inventory accurately and easily. The interface is user friendly and doesn't take much effort to learn.

Cons

I wish the price is more affordable for small businesses.