• Pros

• "Incredibly easy to use. Great customer support"

• "The software is pretty quick and very easy to use"

• "It is easy to use and easy to customize. And the customer service is excellent."

• Cons

• "A bit slow at times but manageable at times. "

• "The user inter face is bad but useable. The old one with Windows Silverlight is really crazy. A lot of issue. Hope they solved in the new UI"

• "Does not always work with Explorer, but it does work with Chrome and Firefox. "

Browse TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Reviews

True Commerce EDI Solutions

We deal with high volume customers in our business so utilizing a software system like True Commerce EDI Solutions allows us to manage out time more efficiently. Rarely do we have any changes to make to our EDI mapping once the customer has been established, so the process flows very soothly.

Pros

I love the ease of receiving and transmitting EDI files from and to customers. It is also so very time saving to have the ability to transfer orders directly into Quickbooks. When you're dealing with a large customer like Walmart or McLane, you can receive and process large orders quickly.

Cons

I have experienced issues with mapping which can be frustrating and time consuming to figure out. It's best to have EDI pros on either side of the transaction to help it flow smoother when issues pop up.

Erin from Dynamite Roasting Co.

A solid, upfront, and useable solution!

Pros

Their many E-learning videos and other resources on navigating their EDI solution.

Cons

The second time we needed to add a partner, the customer service was completely unhelpful. This second partner was a completely different set-up from the first, and while our first set-up was so helpful to the point of practically doing the work for us, it made it very difficult when the second time around our customer service rep expected us to know and understand set-up details of EDI. We were given the bare minimum in service.

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

The sales rep was very upfront about our costs, and helped us understand the figures of doing business with TrueCommerce. It was ultimately a really good fit.

Not enterprise grade solution.

We are a large multi national corp with 3 divisions, and approx 50 trading partners, using Dynamics GP as an ERP. Integration and transition: We have been trying for almost a year to get up and running. The teams are inexperienced and have never encountered a company our size. Things that work yesterday don't work today. Programmers are overwriting each other, and there are no standards for how stuff is done. There is no project plan, source code control, issue tracking, or anything else that is standard for a project this size. The response time is days not hours, and many issues they ignore hoping they go away. They have not encountered many of our scenarios which are standard for any company our size. The software: There are two parts to the solution, one is the web based portal the other is the GP Integration. The web based as a standalone solution is slow and cumbersome, but basically works most of the time. However, the "Raw EDI" is not truly that, there is very poor reporting, and no integration verification. On the GP side, it many times does not work, doesn't produce the expected results, and "loses" transactions. Being multi-company, many transactions overwrite each other and causes loss of transaction data. The export is slow, ie; I exported 3000+ ASN's and that took 3.5 hrs. There is little in logging and visibility to what is happening behind the scenes.

Pros

We were promised the world and got delivered peanuts.

Cons

Does not work consistently, implementation team is incompetent.

KEVIN from Kassatex Inc.

Industry: Textiles

TRUE COMMERCE IS A VERY EFFECTIVE EDI SOFTWARE

I am basically satisfied with TRUE Commerce. It helps our company to meet requirements from almost all our customer's .

Pros

This is an affordable EDI solution software suitable to small sized companies. It has all the major EDI functions that most of our customers require. The System is stable most of the time.

Cons

The system can be slow sometimes.except that, all else seems ok, Can't complain much for software with this price level

Randy from Achla Designs

Simplified order management

It's helped automate my entire business. Orders are received quicker and get out to the shipping floor quicker. Invoices and tracking are sent out automatically.

Pros

It's ability to find different solutions for each customer. It's not necessarily a plug and play program. Can save you a ton of time and money.

Cons

The interface can sometimes be hard to navigate compared to older versions but I still get done what needs to be done.

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Customer service. Great people to work with. Knowledgeable and pleasant. A great partner.

Tom from Paricon

EDI Integration

We are having a very good experience of automating functions that have greatly reduced man hours in two functions, invoicing and generating shipping tags.

Pros

I like that we can automate our transactions with other software such as Quickbooks and UPS/Fedex

Cons

Every customer of ours has different requirements for their EDI

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

I didn't have the same integrated options with SGS

Vicki from Fellowship Tract League

Fulfills our needs

Pros

The ease of use for the customer, the company user and the administrator

Cons

There are some specialized things for our non profit that have been challenging but all have been workable

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

The free trial made all the difference.

LIZ from JANE ENVY LLC

REASONABLE SOLUTION/ALTERNATIVE

SO FAR HAS WORKED GREAT. WE SWITCHED TO THIS PRODUCT NOW ABOUT 6 MONTHS.

Pros

EASE OF USE EASE OF SETUP COST EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION DOES THE ENTIRE WORK AS PART OF YOUR ONBOARDING. PROVIDES TRAINING AND DOES ALL THE BACK END WORK

Cons

FAIRLY NEW TO US SO AT THIS TIME VERY LITTLE TO HAVE ANY CONS. ABOUT THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THERE IS A LITTLE LESS ON THE SHIP TO FOR THE LARGER CHAIN STORES SO WE ARE USING A WORK AROUND FOR THIS.

Jerry from Work Tools International

Industry: Building Materials

They make EDI Easy!

They have helped us with two different ERP solutions and have made daily EDI tasks effortless. We are about to migrate to a new ERP solution and I have had discussions with TrueCommerce and their integration with the new ERP solution will make EDI even easier for our daily processes. (I didn't think it would be possible to make it easier!)

Pros

They have the people to help make EDI easy. Not 100% hands off, but it is so much easier when you have a Customer or Vendor who wants to do EDI and you get some basic information and then the TrueCommerce steps in and next thing you know you are certified and using EDI with your trading partner.

Cons

Any dislikes seem to be addressed by the support staff. Usually it is just a lack of knowledge or misunderstanding that quickly gets explained and there is nothing left to dislike.

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Other EDI companies have approached us and we have reviewed their offerings and from what we have seen NO ONE ELSE offers what TrueCommerce offers for features and overall ease of use and best yet, TrueCommerce always seems to win at the pricing model too!!!

Margaret from Freelancer-Blogger-Copywrite-Editing-Proofreading

True Commerce's EDI is extremely reliable and accurate

They provide the most state of the art product that enables us to perform our accounting in a very streamlined manner. The ease of use and the reliability of the product makes our job easier All our needs are being met.

Pros

We have had a small number of issues with the data transfers over the past 5 years. It appears that the only time we have issues is when Quickbooks does an update and we have to get our IT involved to get the issues resolved

David from Eurofase

A winning partnership

We wanted a solution that was better integrated with our software, much faster, simpler and cheaper to launch new trading partners. We found that a typical partner is up and running at a fraction of the previous time and cost with very little effort and rare to never do we require actual code changes.

Pros

There's a great deal of consistency in this product and in the company which is gravely important when dealing with a plethora of trading partners with diverse requirements.

Cons

There is a trade-off between great working software and feature rich capabilities. In this I found that it does 90% of what we need it to do well and then 10% it handles in a round about way that in order to make it work would be a tremendously costly undertaking.

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

The methodology behind the EDI solution put all of the heavy lifting in the cloud, completely behind the scenes which made the integration approach extremely light-weight. This is how we were able to move faster with the product and cut down on costs. We were looking for a team that could handle the migration of existing partners and implement new ones while we were still running at full speed. They instilled a belief in us that they could handle it and in retrospect they surely did a great job.

Rebecca from Origin Point Brands, LLC

Industry: Wholesale

I have had the best 4 years of partnership with True Commerce... With many more years to come!

This software has helped our company become more efficient with our daily tasks. Also, we are able to meet each of our Trading Partner requirements through True Commerce. Personally, True Commerce has helped me become knowledgeable and confident about EDI and its ability to help our company grow and become for efficient.

Pros

I called True Commerce knowing very little about EDI. My task was to find a new EDI solution that was going to work best for our new ERP software. From the moment I heard "Hello" my experience has been more than the 5 star rating. I can list many things that are great at True Commerce. Their team in wonderful. Immediately I felt at ease because everybody talked my language and never used jargon or talked over my head. I never felt uncomfortable for not knowing about the topic. I have worked with multiple people from sales, integration, technical support and marketing and everyone provides the best positive energy and assistance. I also love their software application. Through the integration process I was empowered to learn the software so that I could make edits and changes as needed. Before True Commerce I would have to call in to our EDI vendor for every error or challenge. It would sometimes take hours or even a day or two to get our application fixed. This stopped our business from running. Now, with True Commerce, I have been able to identify the errors and fix some of them myself. I have made the fix in minutes versus waiting for tech support. However, if I do need tech support, I can call True Commerce and have assistance in minutes. I look back at the past 4 years of our partnership and it amazes me how much they have taught me. My company is now reviewing new ways that EDI can help our company. They are a great company. A great choice!

Margie from Regal Art & Gift

Industry: Import and Export

TrueCommerce takes the "scariness" and mystery out of EDI.

Our company utilizes their web-based solution - TrueCommerce- that is integrated with our ERP system. Integration was seamless and painless and we were up and running with no hick-ups right away; install only took about 1 business day. We started off with 4 trading partners and those were set up for us before were even done with the install. And since those customers were also TrueCommerce customers- there was no testing needed. Bringing on additional customers is quite simple and the TrueCommerce Support Team is one of the most knowledgeable group of people I have ever worked with. TrueCommerce is so easy to use! The interface is similar to how email is set up, you have an Inbox and a Sent folder, etc. It's so straightforward that someone with limited EDI knowledge or experience can begin processing documents and get a basic understanding of how EDI works just by looking at it. The system can handle anything you throw at it! We went from 4 trading partners to 11 trading partners in less than 2 years, and 6 months ago we moved our 3PL onto this platform as well. With monthly document volume going from 100-200 per month to averaging 5000 documents a month- we have more than exceeded our ROI within the first 12 months. We also purchased an automation module that has literally been a life saver!! This allows us to concentrate on our business and allows our 3PL to process our orders without anyone really having to think about our EDI system. If for some reason there is an issue with our EDI documents, program, or automation an email is sent to us so that we can proactively get the issue resolved with the help of TrueCommerce Support. Issues are easily tracked and quickly handled from within TrueCommerce Customer Center or via email. Overall - I'm so glad we chose this solution and am excited to bring on more and more customers to our EDI platform. It's just a win-win all the way around!

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Monthly charges cannot be pro-actively changed for current month. This makes it difficult to manage your monthly fees if you are not 100% certain of volume you anticipate doing in a month that has not ended yet.

Sylvia from Zavida Coffee Company Inc.

Always glitches

The real benefit is in the time and frustration savings of entering orders and ASN's by hand

Pros

Ease of use, the importing of hundreds of orders has saved us mega time

Cons

very hard to integrate the mapping, this should be able to be done by an individual. I shouln't have to hire a professional ant rediculous hourly rates

Price

Omar from Conver

Industry: Plastics

Great Software that was quickly Integrated into our System

We had the need to implement an EDI Software and TrueCommerce has given us a great experience in support and implementation to receive orders and send invoices by EDI. It´s important to mention that 90% of our Purchase Orders arrive by EDI. There are few suppliers that work with Sage Business Vision (Our System) andTrueCommerce has worked excellent for us. We recently implemented the 820 transactions for EDI and the experience was very good. Their support team is small but very efficient.

Pros

It´s easy to use, it integrates well with our system and is very reliable, we have been working with this software for more than 8 years and 90% of our orders arrive by EDI, so it is very important to us have a tool that is always working. Also, there are no errors with the purchase orders (received by EDI), everything is processed as the client requested it. It is also important for us to be able to send invoices through EDI and it has always been very reliable and easy to track

Cons

When a new version of my system comes out it takes 6 months to have a compatible version, so I need to be patient and wait to test the new features.

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

There are few suppliers that work with Sage Business Vision (Our System) and TrueCommerce was a recommendation from our system provider.

Easy to use but customer service needs work

This system automates our billing for a large key customer. Software system works well although about once every 3 months needs to be "reconnected" with quickbooks. This is fairly easy to do but frustrating the first few times because I didn't know how to do it on my own and customer service was not available.

Pros

The software is set up similar to email with and inbox, outbox, sent etc. Fairly intuative and toom almost now training to start using. I think the cost is inline with other providers.

Cons

I have had a few bumps along the way with the implementation, customer service and sales team. When I oringally signed up the sales team told me I could use the system with one of my customers but that wasnt true. After quite a long time and a lot of follow up they did give me my money back. This year we changed from quickbooks desktop to online so we had to go through the implementation of the Truecommerce EDI software all over again. The implementation specialist over looked a key step in the processes causing a delay of about a month in the implemation. I ended up sending hundreds of transactions that failed due to this oversight. Truecommerce still charged me for these failed transactions which I felt was unfair. I spent 3 months following up with cuatomer service to try to get a refund. I did finally get a refund but it shouldn't have taken that long or required that level of follow up on my part.

Steve from Lucky Line

Love the Value True Commerce Gives

The cost over our previous provider is fantastic.

Pros

Easy to use. Integrates with my ERP smoothly. Support is excellent, very fast courteous and knowledgeable.

Cons

Would like a bit more automation with our ERP software

Cost and Ease of use

Vilia from Seirus Innovation

Used to be great but now not so sure

Started out strong. Seems high turnover of technical support, integration specialists and programmers may have caused issues where clear mistakes have been made on multiple occasions causing rejected documents and chargebacks from our partners.

Pros

I like that you purchase the partner plug-in and never pay again for any updates made by said partner. Also, the ability to integrate with SAP.

Cons

That over the last few years it seems that the updates being made to partner plug-ins have caused us chargebacks and I no longer feel confident in the validity of the documents we are sending out to our partners. Now I have to carefully scrutinize every change notice to make sure something hasn't been done that will cause a rejected document and subsequent chargeback (i.e. making a previously mandatory field optional when it really is mandatory...at least for us). EDI management has now become far more time consuming and frustrating.

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

The belief that once we purchased the plug-in and completed testing, we would not have to worry about future expenditures for any changes the partner might make. The belief that a document could not go out if critical data was missing from it.

Theresa from MOTHERLOVE HERBAL COMPANY

Excellent Customer Service and Features

We have been able to streamline our process to save time and prevent errors.

Pros

Setup is easily facilitated. The software is very user friendly and accommodates many of our needs, such as converting case pack quantities to eaches in our system. Whenever we might have an issue or question, the customer service is very responsive. It is web-based, and therefore available on any desktop.

Cons

The formatting of POs can be a little clunky, with many blank areas wasted. However, I believe our trading partners determine this format.

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

I was not involved in that decision.

Pauline from eyebobs LLC

Good to Great Product

The integration between True Commerce and our Accounting Package - NetSuite. Not having to manually enter Sales Orders/Customer PO's is a massive time saver along with not having to manually create an ASN. Again, Customer Support - fabulous

Pros

Ease of use. Somewhat intuitive. Customer Support is outstanding.

Cons

Still glitches with printing UCC labels. That is a bit frustrating.

Eric from LTI Information Technology

Exceptional EDI package

Being able to trade EDI purchase orders, Advance Ship Notifications, Invoices, and a few other misc documents with over 60 different EDI trading partners. Previously we were spending many hundreds of hours per year trying to maintain EDI maps ourselves, and TrueCommerce has taken that load completely off of us.

Pros

HighJump/TrueCommerce has already made the connection and EDI mapping to many hundreds of EDI trading partners and they maintain the EDI maps so we do not need to worry about trading partner EDI map changes.

Cons

TrueCommerce has an automation component called Scheduler, that works wonderfully if you have less than 500 documents per half hour. Above that amount Scheduler sometimes has issues, but 500 per half hour is an immense amount of POs, and the system always works if you export POs by hand (which only takes a few seconds to initiate). Overall, this is a very minor dislike, and won't affect 99.9% of customers.

Amy from Eastern Jungle Gym

Great Program that Boosts Effeciency

Great experience overall. From implementation, to adding new trading partners, to integrating with new software just this year, we are overall very happy with the capabilities of this program.

Pros

Can be customized to meet the needs of your business and easy to implement with other types of software. Also helps us to more efficiently run our business and complete daily tasks. Daily order processing has become way more efficient and accurate with the use of the True Commerce software.

Cons

Because it is so customizable, it sometimes takes a while to implement new uses for the software. The support team is generally helpful but it can be hard to track down the individual who has the knowledge to assist you with specific tasks.

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Easy to integrate with Quickbooks (our accounting software) and was supported by our current Vendors.

Gloria from Little Buddy LLC

Great Customer Service Keeps me from transitioning to any other EDI company

Very educated and friendly staff makes my life easier.

Pros

Customer service. Companies usually neglect the customer after making the sale. TrueCommerce stays with you every step of the way.

Cons

The price is a bit steep. It would be great to have some deals/discounts for adding a trading partner.

Amazing follow up!

Steve from Ready Seal, Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

TrueCommerce is an easy to setup and use product

The customer service tech dept is very knowledgeable and solves any issue that comes up. My only complaint is having to wait approx 20 mins to get a tech.

Pros

The ease of setting up new trading partners. It is also very easy to setup and use with NetSuite.

Cons

The lag time on importing 810's from NetSuite

Price

John from Kodiak Cakes

Best EDI Solution For Our Business

True Commerce has been incredible for our business. They were patient with us as we transitioned business systems over to a new ERP. The integration with our new system is incredible; it takes full advantage of the capabilities of EDI.

Pros

We decided to reevaluate out EDI systems a couple of years ago after our provider failed to meet our expectations on an integration project. We happened upon True Commerce and were not only impressed with the functionality, but also we shocked by the affordability and price!

Cons

Their support structure is a little difficult to navigate. If you are in a trading partner implementation phase, you can't get support from one of their support agents. You have to wait to speak with an implementation specialist.

David from Sweet Natural Tradonf

Supply side user

Pros

Ease of use and integration . Good customer service. Knowledge of staff

Cons

Some screens not user friendly . A little cumbersome at times

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Better integration and ease of transaction manager

Candice from Premier Yarns

Self serve

Pros

I love the glossary part. You can find ANYTHING your looking for

Cons

I don't like that I couldnt figure out how to export labels correctly.

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Because it was ultimately the cheapest

Cyd from Revere Survival, Inc.

Use between the new and old formats

the customer service representatives are always helpful and understanding of the situation needing to be resolved

Pros

Not much with the lack of training available. Your customer service is wonderful, but with a question to individual questions needed in a time constraint along with the wait time, it does not assist with out immediate needs.

Cons

The new format is difficult to use especially when needing to print labels for shipping. Containers that need to be added/deleted along with items that need to be separated into different boxes is frustrating. I go back to using the old format most of the time. It seems there are more steps in the new format.

Nereida from Ametza LLC

My experience has been very good. Interface is user friendly and customer service is great.

Pros

It is user friendly. Love that I can set up my items. I also love that the new transaction manager does not run on silverlight. However, I seem to be having some trouble printing labels on the new transaction manager, so I am still using the old one. I will eventually get around to contacting customer service for some help on printing labels on the new TM. I just haven't gotten around to it.

Cons

What i like least is that it runs on Silverlight. That software has very limited compatibility with different browsers. I have only been able to successfully use it with Internet Explorer and IE is not my browser of choice.

Brian from Access Display Group, Inc.

Overall our usage of the software has been positive.

We were forced into using EDI by a vendor of ours. We were resistant to adding EDI as we thought it would complicate our day. We could not have been more wrong. This software is simple to use and keeps our day flowing.

Pros

I appreciate the software is web-based. The few times we have had a computer issue we were able to swap out computers and get HighJump back up and running quickly. The software works seamlessly with QuickBooks.

Cons

It can be frustrating to log in to the site and then have to go through another login section to get to the section where we perform our work. Secondly the labeling is slightly confusing. Even though I am the user I have to remember when sending transactions to use the Inbox rather than the Outbox. You would think it would mimic how a email software system is set up as that is what most users are familiar with.

Richard from Poolmaster, Inc.

Industry: Wholesale

Pros

TrueCommerce lays out all EDI in an easy to follow and well organized workflow. Once templates have been created, the workflow process is as simple as turning transactions around and filling in the blanks.

Cons

Since the switch to TrueCommerce Foundry, the drag and drop feature, and right click menus have been eliminated, and there is a little more menu-surfing as a result. Overall this isn't a huge inconvenience, but it does slow my workflow by a small percentage. Understandably, this is to make the system more touch-pad friendly, though that functionality does not apply to how I use the software.

Linda from Endeavor Tool Co.

Great product

We've been doing business with True Commerce for over 15 years now and we've been very happy with them.

Pros

It's easy to use. If i run into any problems their customer support is superb! They will walk you thru every step and show you how to fix it in the future. If you don't know something they have no problem showing you without making you feel like "you should know this".

Cons

The only problem we have with this software is that we have Sage 50 and some of the discounts that are line items do not come thru to the order when you export the PO into Sage. I have to manually enter them

TAMMY from STONER INC

Great entry point for those new to EDI

The software basics are very good, user interface is very good. Setup for a new customer is not timely, and tech support for complicated import/export can take weeks to resolve. I would recommend this for small business/new to EDI, but perhaps not for those with more complicated needs. It is a good value for what you get.

Pros

TrueCommerce is an easy entry point for those new to EDI - the software is easy to administer, and easy for daily users. Tech support is pretty good. TrueCommerce can handle more complicated situations, and import/export to any ERP or accounting software.

Cons

If you don't use the basic turn-around, or Sage ERP, then you will have to use their tech to set up the export/import. Turn-around time for those projects, while not bad as tech support goes, it is not good enough for your customers! This is a source of frustration. Their setup team is even slower than tech support.

I don't know.

Candida from Hanzell Vineyards

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Great Customer Relations System

We have all our customer and wine club members records including their purchase history, changes, visits that allow us to provide the highest customer experience.

Pros

Truly appreciate how reliable & simple TrueCommerce EDI Solutions is to work with. I'm constantly having to search customers, orders and having several options to search: via name, phone, comments, activity, address etc. etc. allow our team to provide the best customer service to our clients.

Cons

The only times I'm least happy with the software is the occasional slow downs, but only have several times a year.

Joseph from X2 Energy

Great Tool to Support our EDI Requirements

EDI with customers. True Commerce has allowed us to integrate seamlessly with our much larger customers in a professional, cost effective manner.

Pros

Software has great flexibility (mapping) to allow for many different scenarios both on your end and that of your customer. Great integration with my back end software (Sage 50). Customer support is excellent! Generally very responsive and capable. Reps are knowledgeable, but also have access to higher levels of support when needed (and not afraid to use the resource). Very satisfied overall. Excellent value!

Cons

My only complaint would be that customer service occasionally takes longer than desired to respond to questions or problems. This was only an issue on a couple of instances where we had complex implementation errors... it was eventually resolved to my satisfaction, but I felt like I had to be persistent to keep progressing.

CAROL from FILEXEC PRODUCTS

User Friendly

Pros

Our company does not have a whole IT department to assist us with issues it seems to a learn as you go process on our end. So with that partnering with TrueCommerce EDI Solutions they helped us not so tech savvy people in our office get setup and live. To this day they are always a great support when we run into errors.

Cons

We have been very happy with the software and do not have any real issues.

Brian from Jet Stream International

Shipping orders with EDI

Overall we are satisfied now that the new format has been fixed.

Pros

I like the ease of access to be able to get batches of customer orders in and out throughout the day. We take a lot of orders in a day and the ones that comes via EDI are always the easiest and fastest to get processed and shipped out for our customers.

Cons

The new format took away some of the features that made the old EDI format work. In addition to the downtime when it was implemented hurt us a little bit as everything was getting figured out.

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

Overall we have had a good working relationship with TrueCommerce. We continue to have calls with our account rep and we feel this relationship will continue to grow.

Pros

We are able to receive orders fast from our customers as well as invoice them to be paid. The availability of reports is top notch as well. Everything I need is always available as well as quality customer support.

Cons

More notice when something as not been acknowledged. A separate area as it seems all these are mixed in with our orders and sometimes get over looked.

Todd from Susquehanna Glass

I love this product

Allows us to work with larger customers that require EDI with minimal admin hours

Pros

This product is very easy to use. The support staff is amazing and take the time to help you and teach you. It enables us to do so many more orders with less admin time.

Cons

The costs of adding partners is a little high and you have to purchase any extras. I would love to see different levels of mapping tools available to users based on their experience. There is typically at least a 24 hour turnaround time for mapping fixes and it can be longer.

Scott from C.E. Smith Co.

Could not ask for a Better EDI partner

Pros

True Commerce's web based EDI platform fully integrated with our ERP and website back end NEXTERNAL. Easily handles our order volume of 200 + orders a week. We no longer spend hours entering orders it is done in a matter of minutes. New trading partners are easy to add. True Commerce and Highjump on constantly making improvements and taking this product to the next level.

Cons

Web based transaction manager required silverlight to run. When new version is released this problem should go away.

James from Squatty Potty

Simplifies our Business with Retail partners

Pros

It is nice having all EDI flow through one platform. It easily integrates with our ERP (NetSuite) so we can get all orders into our main system. We are then easily able to send ASNs and other transactions back to our retail partners.

Cons

I wish we could easily hide or remove partners when we no longer use them. We have a few we don't use anymore, but they just take up space. Not a big deal, but it would be nice to easily hide or remove those.

Ann from CSI

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100 is a wonderful product that I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Pros

The best part of using TrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100 is how easy it is to setup. Once setup minimal change have been needed. All customization were very easy to update with wonderful help from the support department.

Cons

The only challenge with TrueCommerce EDI Solutions with Sage 100 was the cost for the volume of transactions we process.

Ease of use!

Jose from Squatty Potty LLC

True Commerce Review

Pros

the old Transaction Manager version software the easy process to find the Transaction, the new Transaction Manager is hard is hard to find the transsaction.

Cons

Updates with out notice, when you update the templates and you try to do something the template not work and need call Customer Service to fix it. One day work good the next day don't because the updates.

Because was easy to work with Transaction Manager old version

June 2016

Miranda from Architectural Mailboxes

June 2016

True Commerce EDI Solutions

We have used True Commerce/High Jump services since 2006 and as our business grows, our EDI demands grow and True Commerce has not skipped a beat. We recently went through a ERP change and the knowledge, professionalism and dedication of the TC team was outstanding!

Pros

It's straight forward, easy to use.

NATALIE from FILEXEC PRODUCTS

Dependable & Helpful

Are EDI program is seamless and saves our company time and money.

Pros

After training when we first signed up for TrueCommerce we were ready to roll. Seemed to be easy to understand each step for the process which saved time from our previous system.

Cons

We haven't had any major issues. A few minor questions that were helpfully answered.

Julie from Tri State Door of Pennsylvania

Great product!

Pros

The ease and simplicity on this software is great even for someone who may not work well with computers. The software works seamlessly. I send invoices for payment to a few vendors and I've never has any glitches.

Cons

The only feature I don't like is that the delete and save buttons are next to each other. I've accidentally hit the wrong one when in a hurry and deleted what I had entered.

Blair from Oppenheimer Co

Great solution

We've been using this for five years now through multiple ownership changes. The current technical service team is excellent and responsive, though normally we go months at a time without needing to contact them.

Pros

Integration with our accounting software

Cons

complexity in troubleshooting issues due to multiple document transformations

Taylor from Spark Innovation

True Commerce is Simple

Pros

Getting ALL of our orders in one location is critical to our business. True Commerce does that for us.

Cons

The interface is pretty out-dated and doesn't have a super intuitive work flow, especially the search feature. Wish the line-items could be clicked and dragged.

Reasons for Choosing TrueCommerce EDI Solutions

The pricing was a much better fit with our business model (number of customers vs. volume of transactions).

TrueCommerce takes the complications of EDI and simplifies it.

Pros

The best thing about TrueCommerce is their support. You are never on your own. If you run into a snag or are uncertain of how to proceed, customer service is only a phone call away.

Cons

Once you understand how it works, TrueCommerce is fairly straightforward. However, onboarding resources could be highlighted and made more readily available to jumpstart your step into the EDI world.

Jan from Packaging and Containers

Excellent Softward

We are using the system for EDI transactions with several of our customers which allows us to easily track transactions and see real-time activity.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use and the best part of it is that it allows you to see real-time transactions that are right at your fingertips.

Cons

In my opinion I don't see any cons so I guess the software is exactly what I need for my daily use.