All Seismic Reviews

Jackie

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Impactful Enablement & Content Management System

With Seismic, are reps now have access to the latest materials to stay on-brand and on-message, get fast answers to their questions and a single source of truth across the company for the "blessed" version of close to 1,000 assets we maintain.

PROS

Seismic has become our one stop shop for all of our customer-facing teams to access the content, sales tools, and company news they need. It's easy to upload, organize, maintain and send out new content, with lots of functionality that makes the lives of our sales teams easier like customizable decks and documents. The design, user interface and analytics are the some of the things we like most along with some of the best customer service we've seen across any software company.

CONS

Integration with Google Suite can be improved (mostly around Google Slides + customized presentations within Seismic) but overall hasn't impacted us much.

Jackie, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you are seeing such great value in our content management functionality. Your feedback is imperative as we continue to improve our platform to meet customer needs. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

Replied June 2020

Christel

Insurance, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed June 2020

Excellent product!

Great classes available and forward thinking company.

PROS

Easy to organize materials for the team! With one search, everything you want to see on that topic is available.

CONS

Time consuming and labor intensive for Administrators to load and organize materials.

Reasons for switching to Seismic

Needed better organization and access for our field team.

Christel, thanks for sharing your feedback with us and the community. It's great to hear that you are seeing the value in our content management functionality. Ensuring a positive customer experience is extremely important to us, so your feedback is invaluable. Looking forward to partnering with you in 2020 and beyond!

Replied June 2020

Jon

Human Resources, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2021

Awesome features and easy to use

PROS

We use Seismic as a centralized repository for many company documents spanning a variety of different areas of our business. They layout is great and easy to use and navigate through. There is more functionality available that I personally don't take enough advantage of, such as Live Send and Meeting Space. As a sales leader, I share relevant items in my team's shared Workspace, categorized by topic in different folders. We always are up to date with changes to any of the documents as we're notified if the content has been updated. Seismic has been a great tool for myself and my team to stay connected and up to date with the latest news/documents/decks/policies and so much more from our company and peers.

CONS

I don't have very many cons with Seismic. I wish the search functionality was a little better so it was easier to find what you're looking for. However, I believe some of that is on us to put better tags on documents.

Jenny

Mining & Metals, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2023

A structured approach to sustain ongoing learning and maintain peak-level support.

Seismic has brought an unparalleled level of smoothness to our training processes, providing quick solutions to the challenges we encounter. This, in turn, has led to performance improvements and heightened operational efficiency.

PROS

The seamless setup and configuration of Seismic's features have significantly enhanced our capacity to boost the efficiency of all team members. I particularly appreciate how Seismic facilitates ongoing feedback exchange among team members, fostering a perpetual sense of readiness. This collaborative effort transcends limitations and promotes the dissemination of knowledge. It's truly remarkable that we've been able to create and deliver advanced, distinctive training content, all thanks to the robust features Seismic offers, ensuring the continuous evaluation of our operations.

CONS

I encountered no difficulties with Seismic; it seamlessly integrates into our core system, enabling us to execute tasks with ease.

Ray

Financial Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2021

Seismic- Use it Everyday

It is a great concept that every business should have. A one stop shop for everything you need to do your job!

PROS

Currently it is integrated with our Salesforce application and works smoothly through there or as a standalone. I use this everyday for my own reference as well as finding materials for clients. There are features that allow you to see when the documents were last uploaded to ensure you have an updated version as well as see if certain information is confidential. It has helped me grow in my current role and is my go to for everything product related! I describe it as the internet for my company, it has everything I need in one place.

CONS

The search feature is difficult at times and doesn't always bring up the most relevant information that I am looking for. Occasionally documents that others can access; I cannot access.

Cindy

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2020

Centralized Go To for Sales People

PROS

Seismic is a one-stop shop for all of my collateral, training materials, internal resources. It's very user friendly and easy to share information with teammates.

CONS

At this point, I can't think of anything. I was unhappy that I coudln't easily access favorites or recently view docs, but they have made a recent update that has solved that problem.

Briana

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Increased content distribution by 90% in one month

Overall the tool is intuitive and the learning curve is very shallow. Team enablement took little to no time, and understanding the back-end was extremely simple. We are always looking for different and creative ways to leverage the tool, so I am excited that the new Seismic University program has just been rolled out.

PROS

Streamlines the lines of communication between Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to ensure everyone knows where to access any piece of content at any time. No more guessing or messaging across 10 different group chats to locate a case study, battle card or blog post.

CONS

The lack of integration with Salesforce is frustrating, particularly for measuring ROI. Being able to see which pieces of content have impacted which opportunities is critical for supporting Marketing in content creation resources, as well as justifying the value of the tool for the overall organization (as this is used across multiple departments).

Adam

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Finally a single source-of-truth for Sales + Marketing Content w/analytics!

Nothing but a positive experience from top to bottom!

PROS

The fact that I know, without a doubt, that we now have a single source of truth that our sales and marketing teams can go to and have direct access to the most recent (and verified) documentation to use solves a major pain point that has been plaguing us for years... gone are the days of hunting through external hdd folders, bugging co-workers, or trying to find PDFs in buried SharePoint folders. With other features like content sales stage mapping, native SalesForce integrations, and the ability to set expiration dates on the content so teams can review and update as needed... Seismic is in the process of transforming how we view and utilize our content. The analytics behind the tool are extremely helpful as well... from the pre-made dashboards for reporting to the ability to notify users when their content is opened and viewed, this tool has seen nothing but rave reviews from our team!

CONS

None at this time... have been extremely happy with our entire experience!

Reason for choosing Seismic

Was not involved with the initial selection process.

Phil

Semiconductors, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2021

Seismic has been a great change

I have truly enjoyed our transition to Seismic and look forward to what we can accomplish going forward now that we are using this tool

PROS

I have come to love the document sharing features and the intelligence of the searches. In our prior system text searches were very unreliable, with Seismic that has completely changed. It has greatly increased my productivity levels and I have less frustrations when sharing documents with customers and partners.

CONS

The only con I can find is that not all of our companies documents have been moved to seismic, so when searching for legacy documents and information I have to go back to our old system.

Reviewed August 2019

Convenient for sharing and controlling docs across orgs

PROS

Easy to set up and access file throughout an organization and protect security of files as necessary. Sharing and tracking is also key.

CONS

Cant think of anything at the moment.

Russell

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed September 2021

Single Source of Truth for Sales Material

Seismic has all but eliminated the issues of having too many sources for sales material, out-of-date sales material, and how long it would take to create your own sales material. The tool allows me to have all of these resources in one place, have confidence it's all current and accurate, and it can easily be personalized through in-application workflows.

PROS

Seismic has quickly become the single source of truth for our sales material, allowing us to easily send out informative, accurate, and personalized content to prospects and customers. I really enjoy the WorkSpace feature which allows me to have a personalized view of the content I use the most, and to host documents that are then not made available to a wider audience. Additionally, the LiveSend feature has provided immense benefits by allowing me to see views metrics on the content I send out.

CONS

While working on some of the larger content that we personalize, the platform takes longer to respond. It's understandable in that we're dealing with hundreds of slides, and solution is working to create a slide deck or pdf with them.

Louis

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Seismic Day to Day usage

certainly satisfied with Seismic as a platform partner we use here at the company.

PROS

Being able to store all of our documentation in one location is essential. able to see which is latest files uploaded. as well as being able to see their usage across the company. another key feature we use is LiveSend and LiveInsights being able to track important documentation we send along to customers and track their open rates and time spent.

CONS

there are no items that come to mind, the purpose functionality works and the ease of use is high.

Ashley

Media Production, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Constantly evolving the product!

Overall, our company is very happy with Seismic. Where we see weaknesses, our Customer Success team has been able to identify solutions within the platform. When possible, they'll set up demos or put us in touch with a team who can help implement.

PROS

Our experience with the Customer Success team has been like no other - they are attentive, proactive, and positive. We are constantly hearing about improvements they are making to the platform and how those changes would directly impact our business.

CONS

Based on the way the platform was initially integrated into our company, we are finding it hard to make an overhaul to the sellers' view. Since the algorithms take tagging and content properties into account, it's much harder to reorganize the folder hierarchy.

Ryan

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Seismic took enablement in our organization to the next level

PROS

Seismic makes content governance and organization extremely easy with intuitive controls to ensure the entire organization is aligned. Seismic is flexible enough to conform to existing processes in the organization, such as approval chains and asset owners but also adds to traditional enablement management with features like content tracking, insights, predictive content, custom asset creation, and more.

CONS

LiveDoc creation and editing is not compatible with MacOS.

Reasons for switching to Seismic

Savo was being phased out.

Taylor

Computer Hardware, 10,000+ employees

We Love Seismic

Overall we have been able to save our sales people time by having a one stop shop for any data or assets they need. The sales force loves the mobile app because they can share information while they're in the field and on the go.

PROS

Easy to use and great resource for housing all sales content in one place

CONS

Difficult to customize articles because of the limited widgets available.

Reason for choosing Seismic

Seismic was taking Savo over.

Reasons for switching to Seismic

Seismic proved to be more user friendly and provided a platform that would be easiest to use by our sales force

Rachel

Investment Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2017

Efficiency at Quarter-End

Seismic completely streamlined our quarter-end and collateral production process. With all of our pieces now automated we are able to ensure consistent and quality data throughout our material. It has saved us countless hours of manually inputting data and double checking the work. We love that our sales team has one true source for their material now, rather than relying on the disorganized Shared drive. We have thoroughly enjoyed implementing it on all fronts of our business and look forward to how we can continually grow our usage of Seismic.

PROS

I love that Seismic integrates into easy to use tools such as PowerPoint and Word. It allows for virtually any user to become well versed in Seismic.

CONS

I wish that there where more reliable delivery options for our sales team. It seems as though bugs with the Outlook plugin are still being resolved.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Great repository and email tool

Solid experience so far. Very easy setup and minimal follow trainings with reps are a bonus.

PROS

Easy setup and customization for our sales teams. Updates to the platform are timely and implemented well. Minimal follow-up training needed with our most novice sales reps due to ease of use. Gmail plugin for live send is fantastic

CONS

Content manager can be a bit confusing and overwhelming. Our organization barely scratches the surface on what we can do with content manager so it's features are almost too complex. No opt out option for mass email sends

Reasons for switching to Seismic

Needed better content management and an email solution for our sales team

Moira

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Our content is getting used more than ever!

Our sales team is able to easily find the exact content they need for each step of the sales cycle. They don't need to dig around for it and they are confident that what they find in Seismic is up to date. Then once they send it, they can see how their prospects engage with it. Our marketing team is able to gauge usage and engagement to make longer term decisions about content strategy based on formats and topics that perform well.

PROS

I like that we're easily able to see what content is being used and how recipients are engaging with it.

CONS

From an admin perspective, it can be hard to customize the platform exactly as we want it. But the support team is always ready to step in when we need help.

Reason for choosing Seismic

I was not a decision maker.

Emily