Browse Plumsail Documents Reviews

Vincent from Yves Lannoy Ballooning

Industry: Railroad Manufacture

Plumsail Documents

Pros

The easy Use of the software en the integration

Cons

The integration with Adobe Sign doesn't work

Reasons for Choosing Plumsail Documents

I find it more easy to generate a excel file and then convert it into PDF

Response from Plumsail

Replied May 2021

Dear Vincent, thank you for the review :) You mentioned that the integration with Adobe Sign doesn't work. We have done some tests and investigated cases when it could fail. For now, we have improved the logic, and in case the Adobe Sign delivery fails, you'll receive an understandable error message. So you can make the necessary configuration in your Adobe Sign account. Please, give it one more try, the Adobe Sign integration works. If you have any questions, contact us at support@plumsail.com - we'll be more than happy to help you!

Dinu from Christian Home Care

Very good solution!

We are issuing client contracts, subcontractors agreement, staff employment contracts. The processess, easily automated through MS Power Automate, are fast and reliable

Pros

Solved all our complex document production needs based on MS Lists, through MS Power Automate

Cons

Nothing to dislike about Plumsail documents - it works as you would expect it

Reasons for Switching to Plumsail Documents

formstack was expensive, limiting and did not work well, as far as I could tell, with sharepoint lists

Pier-Luc from SOPFEU

Great product for a honest price

I am using Plumsail to ouput fillable PDF documents with data coming from a third party application. It was easy to implement in our already existing Microsoft Flow solution.

Pros

I was easy to implement the 'Fill in PDF Form' connector in Microsoft Flow. Plumsail also offered us a custom pricing plan according to our needs which makes us save some money.

Cons

I would like to be able to flatten the PDF documents in order to bypass the following issue: I am using the Microsoft Flow connector 'Fill in PDF Form' to fill PDF documents by the produced output cause an issue when opening with Adobe Acrobat Reader. As Adobe recognize the document as fillable PDF, it automatically wants to save the file when exiting which is inconvenient for users.

Reasons for Switching to Plumsail Documents

Plumsail offered me a custom pricing plan according to our needs

Response from Plumsail

Replied May 2021

Dear Pier-Luc, thank you for the review :) We're sorry to hear that you experienced inconvenience using the 'Fill in PDF form' action. We've taken a closer look at what could cause such behavior. It turned out it was a recent issue, we've fixed that. Please, check it out. Now, the output of the action is always a flattened PDF. If you have any questions, contact us at support@plumsail.com - we'll be more than happy to help you!

Vicente from Fundattio

Use to use and very powerful

Satisfied

Pros

Easy to use and inmediate applications -

Cons

Don't support html text and we need text with images

Reasons for Choosing Plumsail Documents

Easy to use and inmediate application

Abdul Qader from International Mill

Industry: Food Production

Has many features with regards to PDF

Pros

To fill in pdf form using Microsoft Power Automate

Cons

currently no cons were found in this software. I am new user so give me some time *laughs

Reasons for Choosing Plumsail Documents

Adobe did not have Fill in PDF and the charge was more than plumsail

Allan from managed connections

Kills the competition

after a long search of competing products from docusign, adobe sign and others Im always blown away how much this suite offers.

Pros

Simple, simple licensing, delivers more than it promises, delivers WAY more than products double the price

Cons

I have no complaints about this software. If anything add the ability to have multiple users on one account

Reasons for Choosing Plumsail Documents

In Power Automate, build a word document, insert tags, send the document to sign now, hello sign or others for signing...nothing simpler, nothing cheaper, nothing as comprehensive

Reasons for Switching to Plumsail Documents

Price, functionality, ease of use

Rick from Proud Partners

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Fantastic document automation

Our company supports foreigners in finding work and applying for working visas in Japan. Due to the bureaucracy-heavy framework in Japan, there are a number of documents that have to be generated, completed and signed before we can lodge visa applications. We were doing this manually until recently, where an explosive increase in candidates meant we could not keep up with the admin work. Plumsail helps to automate this process as much as possible, allowing documentation to be generated from within our recruitment records and sent to the appropriate person, limiting the amount of manual labor required.

Pros

Being able to tie Plumsail to Airtable via Zapier is absolutely fantastic in generating the many documents required to arrange visa applications for foreigner laborers coming to Japan.

Cons

There is nothing in particular that we don't like, simply because most items are highly customisable thus allowing us to tweak things as required to suit our needs.

Olof from Zorgcollege

Plumsail Documents Review

Good

Pros

The easy in setting up file conversion and generating documents from templates

Cons

Didn't miss a feature about product. No further comment

Optional

Patrick from FireNet

Great product

currently in the testing phase but it is a very good set of connectors that I will no doubt be using more of in my future developing office solutions. However not sure how high this monthly cost will truly go in production.

Pros

I purely purchased this product to merge PDF documents so I would have to say this feature.

Cons

The price point i was paying to merge PDF in my flow is significant

Reasons for Choosing Plumsail Documents

seemed like the most likely company to stay afloat and supporting your products moving into the future.

Blake from Corwin Health Physics

Great Functionality

This has been a great solution for us to streamline our company's training portal.

Pros

I like how easy it is to create templates and connect them with other services like Microsoft Forms.

Cons

I think they could consider adding another price tier for people who use less than 100 documents a month.

Response from Plumsail

Replied June 2021

Dear Blake, many thanks for your review. Following up on your suggestion, we've recently added custom pricing that starts from 50 documents/month. Please, contact us at sales@plumsail.com to get your personal pricing.

Eric from Carbonleo Immobilier

So easy to integrate Plumsail with MS Flow processing documents

Pros

It's very simple to deploy. We are using it to fill excel forms integrated with SP online and MS Flow.

Cons

Till now, I don't experience any problem with this software. So, it's hard for me to tell anything which I dislike.

Michael from Los Angeles County Department of Public Health

Automating PDF Document Protection/Encryption

We have certificates and other legal documents that have signatures of high-ranking officials on them. Being able to lock PDFs to help prevent forgery using our documents as the source of signature images is great. I do feel that the cost for automation of just one tiny part of our Flow should not cost more than a couple pennies, so when I get pressured to find lower cost alternatives, I am sure I'll find at least one, and perhaps a pricing structure that matches our needs. Regardless, our department is becoming aware of the benefits of Power Automate and we'll definitely be using services like this at a growth rate of about 200% growth per year so services like yours will definitely see more and more uses from us.

Pros

The software integrates with Microsoft Flow (Power Automate). It offers the ability to provide Adobe Acrobat PDF document protection/encryption as a part of our Flow.

Cons

The per-use, per-month payment structure and no "Test Uses" for new deployments after the Trial period. Getting a Flow just right can be cumbersome and hampered by fear of using too many Plumsail uses. Ideal testing could be done if "Test Uses" were a feature. As it stands, our testing is now limited. For our uses, it's also incredibly difficult to predict our monthly uses. We may have one event, we may have half a dozen. The procurement system we're required to abide by as a local government entity is also extremely strict and the "buy extra if you run out in a month" does not work for us. We are 100% required to go through a procurement process that does not make buying extra uses on demand easy.

Reasons for Choosing Plumsail Documents

Plumsail was just the first one I used. Muhimidi did not seem to do what Plumsail was able to do in key areas that we needed (that may have changed by now). Because Plumsail allowed me to extend my trial multiple times, I was finally able to show various bureaus in our department how useful it is. The biggest drive for use of Plumsail has probably stemmed from our deparment's response to COVID-19.

Reasons for Switching to Plumsail Documents

Power Automate's seamless integration with services such as this one to enable lengthy processes to be completed automatically, and often-times much faster than usual.

Response from Plumsail

Replied June 2021

Dear Michael, many thanks for your review. Having taken into account your feedback, we've implemented a new logic of custom pricing. It handles such cases when it's hard to predict monthly usage. Please, contact us at sales@plumsail.com to get assisted.

GUILHERME from GPS

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy to use, easy to set with microsoft flow, automated file conversion.

Application is great, stable and simple to use. Even when I needed support, the support team replied within the next day, and they helped me through the troubleshooting, and problem solving.

Pros

The simplicity, it is as straight as it possibly could. I do not have software education background and even then I managed to set it inside an automated flow for file conversion.

Cons

The error messages are a little bit hard to understand and with the diagnosys, it takes some time to get used to it.

Reasons for Choosing Plumsail Documents

I needed a file conversion system to work within a microsoft power automate flow, Plumsail was on the top of the list from the search bar, tried for free, fixed my problem flawlessly.

Oscar from Conviva Care Solutions, LLC

Amazing Product to fill and create PDF

Pros

Very easy to add to Power Automate Workflow.

Cons

Improved the reporting in real time. Is the only thing i could think off :) When it fail or success ran.

Reasons for Choosing Plumsail Documents

Great documentation and easy to implemented into Microsoft Power Automate.

Sándor from Agóra Közhasznú Nonprofit Kft.

Our review.

We are happy to use Plumsail Documents! Woud recommend to smaller companies as well!

Pros

Very easy to understand, and implement! Powerful tool for automatisation!

Cons

Sometimes, there's a shifted page! But easy to fix!

Samy from Cegedim

First sentiment

Pros

Easy and flexible,some great features (such as hide blocks). Also the use is per Enterprise, not per user: that's great.

Cons

n/a. It's too soon to answer this question. We will see later.

Shekhar from Flipick PVT LTD

Need more precise

Pros

From office automation flow transfer data in document template and create job

Cons

Working flawlessly, without nay fall, 100% working

Alan from Herefrodgroup

Ease of use - productivity

Good experience, slightly pricey.

Pros

XLS to XLSX conversion as well as XLSX to PDF

Cons

I need a Split XLSX workbook into individual sheets.

Ricardo from Interbank

Excelente servicio

Satisface completamente las necesidades, podrían mejorar el proceso de compra corporativa. En mi empresa demoró casi 1 mes este proceso de adquisición, por lo demás todo bien.

Pros

Buena documentación sobre el uso del servicio, lo cual facilitó el proceso de implementación.

Cons

Una sola clave para múltiples documentos, deberían modificar ese aspecto para que sea clave única por cada documento.

Reasons for Choosing Plumsail Documents

Buena documentación y fácil implementación e integración con los servicios de mi centro laboral.

Jérémie from SARIA

Industry: Food Production

Awesome added value and very good integration with Microsoft Flow

Pros

Now we use Plum Sail in our Process to merge providers proposal with our legal rules before send it for signature.

Cons

Currently, we do not have any cons about the Documents feature from Plumsail. And the support is very good.

Jay from Ediwise

Good Product for Document Generation

Generate documents dynamically.

Pros

Good product for document generation. It's easy to use, customize, develop and maintain.

Cons

N/a. It's too soon for me to answer this question.