Browse DocsCloud Reviews

David from Soluciones Verticales

Documentation automation for business processes

I've seen them develop new features constantly, and they take care of their customers by reaching out and listening to our needs.

Pros

They have a complete solution: templates, forms, signatures, archiving, library, or and business process automation, all inside the same platform. So not only you need less services, you can also do everything from the same interface (more time operating and less time implementing)

Cons

The UI/UX can be better. But they have been developing new features constantly, so this is not a high priority for us, at least.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied June 2021

Thanks, David. Your valuable feedback means a lot to us.

Sekharendu from Vedanta Academy

Simple, Customizable, Less App Integration

Mixed. Liked the fact that, features are straight available in front and can be dragged, so can definately do more in less time, in terms of creating a form. Found it challenging, when it comes to analyzing and sharing user data with my team members without simplydocs account.

Pros

Simplicity of the software is drag and drop feature. Form templates adds to the convenience. Also the protecting form with a key, is a unique concept.

Cons

Less/No integration with 3rd party application, makes it little difficult to interact with the user data. API is useful, but requires technical expertise.

Reasons for Choosing DocsCloud

SimplyDocs has the intuitive presence of the features, helps in creating the form with more functionality and ease. But, Jotform is good, with 3rd party integration.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied August 2020

Thank you, Sekharendu, for sharing your feedback. Your feedback is vital for us to improve SimplyDocs. Third-party integration is definitely on our radar. I can assure you we will re-evaluate to see if can be re-prioritized. With our recent upgrade, we tried to simplify the API interface furthermore. The API UI is now self-explanatory & easy to understand. Also, you can now bulk export the form submissions in CSV format to share it with your colleagues. I request if you can re-visit the platform and let us know if you find anything which fails to work for you. We are fully committed to your success and just a message away.

Daniel from Tex PC Solutions

reviewing software

easy to log in, they need help functions and docs.

Pros

The software has potential. the option to add to the website, and the flows.

Cons

The software needs some more features to be of use.

Reasons for Choosing DocsCloud

I haven't changed just yet. still in the trial stage.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied January 2021

Hello Daniel, Thanks for your inputs. Please share more information at hello@simplydocs.cloud. We felt bad that we disappointed you. We will do everything possible to go beyond your expectations.

Nicole from The Hull Firm

Great Alternative to LawYaw

Even though it took a little while to set up, DocsCloud's customer service is amazing. They respond to any requests quickly and often with video support. If the platform can't do what I want it to do, they will often help me create workarounds.

Pros

Being able to generate legal documents quickly is critical as it relates to my earning capacity. I love the ability to set of template documents and quickly enter information to generate pleadings.

Cons

Like any software, setting up the templates and forms is time-consuming and can be overwhelming. (But once it's done, it's done!)

Reasons for Choosing DocsCloud

DocsCloud did not have a monthly fee and was cost-efficient.

Reasons for Switching to DocsCloud

DocsCloud did not have a monthly fee and was cost-efficient.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied June 2021

Thanks Nicole for your valuable feedback. Clients like you are an asset for business.

Petar from Q Institut

Swiss tool for optimising your business processes

In the past, I always dreaded paperwork because it was too time-consuming and boring. Now, however, I have found a way to make my life easier by going paperless with DocsCloud. I can now create web forms in a few clicks, generate filled documents in seconds, digitally sign documents from anywhere on any device with just a few clicks, and extract text from any document without typing. In all that the function I use most is document generation. What before was manually changing each excel file and then exporting it to the pdf, was replaced with a template, and a form which I send to coo-workers, they just fill needed info and receive generated pdf instantly to their email address.

Pros

The customer service is awesome. I had few questions and I received custom videos that walked me through what to do to generate 30 filled pdfs in just few minutes. The team behind DocsCloud is very responsive.

Cons

Wish they would improve the UI/UX a little, because it can be confusing when you first try it. They could make it more intuitive.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied July 2021

Thank you Peter for your valuable inputs. We surely have some big plans interns of improving the UX & usability. Stay tuned.

Boris from BDA.dev

Ease of use, great potential to compete with the bigger apps

Pros

Ease of use and going in the right direction for someone that runs multiple businesses

Cons

Could use a few more features, create logins for virtual assistants

Reasons for Switching to DocsCloud

I'm using a few others that come with my Realtor membship. I use this for alot of my prelist packages and disclosures. I

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied December 2020

Thank you Boris for your valuable feedback. Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Joshua from Diversified Business Advisors LLC

Great support and an impressive trajectory make DocsCloud one to watch

The product solves a real problem I had when trying to automate the process of gathering information and providing a document in return - it does this well. The company has been very responsive when I have had any issues and has been able to solve any problems I have had. They have an ambitious roadmap and the program keeps adding functionality.

Pros

DocsCloud does a lot and it does more every month. The company continues to add functionality to the product and improve the existing functionality. I originally bought the software to enable me to publish forms for clients and colleagues that would result in a completed proposal or contract that they would automatically receive. It does that well. With the recent addition of the workflow module and the upgrade to the DocSignature I can now automate the process of getting information from clients, creating the documents and sending them for signature. In addition, they have implemented webhooks and an API which make it possible now for me to use a third party forms widget on my website to generate documents from the system and then send information to my CRM.

Cons

The DocSignature can't yet match the functionality of dedicated e-signature systems like DocuSign. The templates are sometimes difficult to format correctly and there is no way to apply pagination explicitly to the finished documents. I would like to see functionality to automate posting the created documents to their DocShare module.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied July 2021

Thank you Joshua for your valuable inputs. We definitely have something amazing coming up in the DocSignature module.

Shirley-Louise from Boxed Beauty Training

A great platform for all businesses - large and small!

An enjoyable experience with lots of templates to 'play' with and experiment. I can see myself using this more and more, as the selection is so great, plus the customer service is very responsive, so, together with the training information to enable you to use the platform efficiently and effectively, I think we are going to have a very long relationship!

Pros

This easy to use platform gives you some great templates for a large variety of documents, saving you both time and money! You are able to develop the templates to be your own brand, with the ability to add to your website or link from IG, FB, etc. This is a must for any business, what ever its size, but for an entrepreneur, it is a very useful tool as you have the opportunity to develop documents and forms that you may not have even considered. A great tool to have to hand for those everyday tasks such as sales, forms, etc. Highly recommended!

Cons

Still early days, but at this time I have not come across any difficulties with the software - that does not mean that in the future I may come across something, but pleased so far!

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied July 2021

Thank you Shirley for your valuable feedback. We are working on a lot of exciting new stuff.

Ben from Bakehouse Studio

Flexible automatic document creation tool

Flexible tool that seems to be actively developed. I enjoy using SimplyDocs and it fills a gap that I struggled to fill previously.

Pros

I've been looking for a way to auto-create documents based on fields in our CRM - Simplydocs is the solution

Cons

It needs a little setting up - but that's to be expected - not a complaint - just an observation. No real complaints about things though.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied March 2021

Thanks a lot, Ben. Involved users like you bring a lot of value to the product. We can assure you that we have a lot of exciting releases in the pipeline.

Sumeet from RTIwala

SimplyDocs is the best tool to create the custom docs on-the-go

We're very much happy as SimplyDocs is saving our team's time and efforts in generating the documents at scale and quite quick.

Pros

We've checked many online tools for custom doc generation but none of them have all the features as available in the SimplyDocs. It's most form builder and rich text editor is what my team liked most.

Cons

Nothing as such but there must be more features and native integrations with G Drive, Dropbox and Box. Secondly, there must be a public product roadmap. Plus having a WooCommerce integration where the order details already fetched in the SD will be amazing.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied December 2020

Thank you Sumeet Mahendra for your valuable feedback. A lot of new and exciting features are currently underway. We are sure you will love them. Our public roadmap is available at - https://productcenter.riseandinspire.tech/simplydocs Our support them is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Karen from Wemity

Convenient tool to integrate and automate document related processes

DocsCloud allowed me to improve and automate my business processes while allowing to provide more professional documents in a more efficient manner.

Pros

DocsCloud gathers all the main tools needed for PDF, to be able to generate personalized PDF, publish, PDF, protect PDF, allow PDF signature.

Cons

More integrations with external Saas would be great, like Integrately etc. Now it does actually! Great!

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied July 2021

Thank you Karen for your valuable feedback.

Kristin from Vargas Revolution

Digging for gold

I think that SimplyDocs is one of the greatest hidden gems and can solve many different business needs, including document creation, doc merges (fill out a form and have it fill in tags on a template), etc. I called this digging for gold because I initially had free access to it for 6 months and thought that there was no substance to it and even cancelled my account. Then, when it came up on appsumo and I read into the features, I purchased and tried all the features, just to find out that I was totally wrong about it!

Pros

I like that it's so simple to figure out how it would fit with my own process needs. I originally thought that it was only for "forms", just to find out that I can use for it for doc merges and many other things.

Cons

Not much for documentation. There's no guide to use or follow.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied December 2020

Thanks Kristin for your valuable feedback. Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Chris from MoveSquad Group

Great software, easy to use

Very easy to set up and integrate, the documents are easy to read and understand

Pros

Easy to implement and use, there was little configuration, but all very straightforward

Cons

Nothing so far, all the solutions we need seem to be included

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied December 2020

Thank you Chris for your valuable feedback. Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Useful but needs work

It's been fine overall, but I feel like I was doing something wrong in the template section there was not any clear instructions on how to use it.

Pros

I bought lifetime access to this tool and so far I've used it mainly for getting client signatures when they sign up to work with me. The doc signing tool is what I currently like best.

Cons

Some of the template set up is clunky. I found that after I created a doc and had it signed... I could no longer use that template for another client.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied July 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. You can reuse the templates again & again. We are happy to help you. Please send us an email at - support@docscloud.io and we will take it forward from there. We are sure that we can completely address all your concerns easily.

Michael from Spectrum Interactive Group

Great Workflow Tool

This is a great tool for me to quickly turn out creative briefs, technical briefs, scopes of work, and proposals.

Pros

SimplyDocs is a great tool for automating workflow that is text-heavy. It is simple to get started and use - if you can use MS Word or Google Docs, then you can use SimplyDocs.

Cons

Not being able to create custom titles was my only concern, but the development team is (at the time of this writing) working on adding that feature.

Reasons for Choosing DocsCloud

SimplyDocs is an all-in-one platform.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied December 2020

Thank you Michael for your valuable feedback. Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Jon from The Asset

Jack of All Docs

Awesome, the customer service team are amazing!

Pros

Very easy to navigate between the different subtools

Cons

The UX could use some work, its a little rough around the edges. And the 2FA requires me to click on images of busses EVERY time I log in, which is a little frustrating

Value and flexibility

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied July 2021

Thank you Jon for your valuable feedback.

Hoang from MyEdu.Vn

DocsCloud - my documents generation in the cloud

All in all, I am happy to have this Swiss-knife solution in my pocket (no, in the cloud) for all my PDF needs. In particular, the DocsPublisher works superbly.

Pros

I love that DocsCloud provided me a great all-in-one solution for my documents. I can store PDF file, have it processed, have it signed, extract info from scanned PDF, create fillable PDF, and Publish and embed the PDF file viewer. All with DocsCloud. And they keep adding features.

Cons

The DocsExtractor and Fillable PDF have some costs. And I don't like the captcha to login - very cumbersome. But not a deal breaker

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied June 2021

Thank you Hoang. We do have something in the product roadmap that will address your concerns account captcha

Nilesh from Cloud Network Solutions

One of the best platform for Creating Documents

Very pleasantly satisfied using SimplyDocs. Works well for our requirements.

Pros

Loves the ease of use and flexibility , yet the power of doing complex documents using the Simply Docs powerful API. We use it to generate customer agreements and works really well.

Cons

Can't think of any cons but I hope they keep on adding new features to their roadmap .

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied December 2020

Thank you Nilesh Mathure for your feedback. We continuously attempt to make SimplyDocs the best go-to platform for the job. We will be building a lot of exciting new features in the near-term. You can always visit our roadmap at - https://productcenter.riseandinspire.tech/simplydocs Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Lou from Lou Flores Arts

Easy-to-Use Document Processing

Support is very responsive, and clearly answers the concerns of their users. There is not a lot of complicated processes, so workflow is easy and fast.

Pros

I like how I can upload a template document and have clients/respondents and then have filled-up documents be automatically generated. I like can also use this to share documents with other people by just uploading the document. The interface is very user-friendly and very easy to use.

Cons

The product could use more templates for forms and documents. The document publisher (view documents online) can sometimes be difficult to use because it is a flipbook style.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied October 2021

Thanks Lou for your valuable feedback.

Matthew from Sapphire Wolf

Extremely Powerful

Pros

Many products just stick to e-signatures and that's all they do, but not SimplyDocs. You create forms that dynamically populate templates and produce a finished product that's unique, all the while you can request people or groups to sign to verify the authenticity. It's very powerful. There's a bit of a learning curve, but it's not enough that should turn anyone off from using the platform.

Cons

The learning curve is a bit steep. Would like to import PDF files and overlay the dynamically populated data on top of it.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied December 2020

Thanks, Matthew for your valuable feedback.

Jorge Edel from veeme media

Great for PDF automation

Pros

It's a great saas to automate the filling of PDFs via a form. This will save you a ton of time

Cons

You do encounter a few bugs when setting thins up but they are fixed if you report them

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied June 2021

Thanks, Jorge for your valuable feedback.

Zunaid from Digitate

Industry: Information Services

Super Toolbox for PDF's

Really great product that has a variety of uses when it comes to PDF and document management.

Pros

This is a whole toolbox for PDF's. I find the ability to generate mass personalized PDF's the most helpful (think of being able to generate PDF certificates for example). Also the viewer is great i.e. it has a clipview option and you can optionally protect the PDF's.

Cons

It does have a bit of a learning curve. However, I'm happy to see videos on the Youtube channel.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied July 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Krishna from Krishna Lou

Great support

Pros

A lot of powerful features, and allows me to integrate with a lot of things using its API. I can easily collect data from my clients. Also, support is great!

Cons

When I first started using it, I found the interface to be confusing, and I wasn't able to import PDFs. I'm pretty sure this feature is being developed though.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied December 2020

Thank you Krishna Lou for your valuable feedback. SimplyDocs is improving every day both in terms of features and easiness to use. Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Luis Noel from Innovatori SRL

Industry: Information Services

A simple and elegant solution for document automation.

Pros

Creating standard documents by filling a form is an excellent way to simplify document productions. But simplydocs shines because the api generation feature. Being GDRP compliant makes it very useful.

Cons

They are certainly improving services very fast. Initially I found using the platform sometimes a little bit slow, but it certainly is faster now.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied December 2020

Thanks Luis for your valuable feedback. Your feedback is very important to us.

Nitin from Katonic India Pvt. Ltd.

Docusign Review

Very happy with the product. has almost all required functionalities for execution of work and compliance repository.

Pros

Templatised formats for standardisation.

Cons

One stop repository for compliance purpose in a standardised manner.

Reasons for Choosing DocsCloud

Ease of use, Digital Signature facility and templates for various activties

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied November 2021

Thanks Nitin. We value your feedback.

Shane from Omega Group Consultants LLC

Good up and coming product

All in all I bought Simply docs as an initial investor for a backup to my other similar product i use. I find it to be a good product but not better than what I'm currently using and have lifetime access to so I haven't switched. That said I would reccomend it to someone to give a shot.

Pros

This is a great tool for streamlining the user submission (and entry) of various forms for your particular business needs.

Cons

The UI is not the most intuitive initially, but isn't terrible or too hard to understand. My biggest concern with the SAAS was the ability to use pre-made forms (upload) and implement into the process. They have made some improvements in this area since I last used it.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied January 2021

Thank you Shane for your valuable inputs.

MJ from MINDSET THEORY SDN. BHD.

DocsCloud is a keeper and one to watch

I use this for automation of business processes.

Pros

I needed a way to create templates and the specify a form for inputs and then automate the generation of documents.

Cons

I wished I had more forms as well as I wish there were more videos to show the full potential of the app.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied June 2021

Thank you MJ. Valuable clients like you bring a lot of value to the platform.

Alexandre dos Santos from Parasitologia Clínica - UFRJ

Excellent Tool!

I intend automate my students' assessment process and grades... Being able to generate declarations and certificates in a simple way.

Pros

Many implementations, many automations and often new features.

Cons

There is a learning curve... But it is worth.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied July 2021

Thank you Alexandre. Your valuable feedback means a lot to us.

Pros

I love this product. It helps me to standardized certain documents for my clients. It helps me to get a bunch of different forms/documents completed all at once.

Cons

The user interface needs some tweaking.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied December 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Jasurbek from Myauroras

Good alternative, but nothing special

In general, I am ok with the product, but not impressed. It does the job which I need for now as I just started my business.

Pros

You can order a template and it will customize for your special needs It has a small library of ready templates Opportunity to sign the documents online

Cons

Limited Design Pricing I don't like that you have to pay a monthly fee in addition to for search template you order. Either it should be only subscription-based or based on an ordered template, but not both.

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied July 2021

Hello Jasurbek, Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. The platform works on the subscription model. We believe that you mixed up two different platforms. While writing the review, you had a different platform in the back of your mind. Can you please send us an email at - support@docscloud.io so that we can assist you in a better way.

Benjamin from ATELIERS ACHATS

DOCSCLOUD a must for SME and solopreneurs

I had to create a form then my information (filled) to be put in a contract. 2 steps. Here just one action a form which is filled and create a contract or a document

Pros

a lot of features,a good support, a lot of time saved.

Cons

In the begining a lot to process (for me I am alone), at last, very interesting and support is helpful!

Reasons for Choosing DocsCloud

I did not choose over other alternative, I use it in different purposes

Response from Rise & Inspire Techlabs

Replied June 2021

Thank you Benjamin. You are AWESOME!