Browse Word to HTML Reviews

Cort Tafoya from Bay Area SEO Solutions

I use this to learn HTML and troubleshoot

I consider myself very lucky I stumbled across this tool. I'm also able to use it with people I teach during my classes.

Pros

This tool has helped me learn HTML by showing me what the HTML looks like based on different text formats. That way when I need to fix something in my CMS I'm more prepared and make less mistakes.

Cons

I can't think of anything. You don't even have to sign up to use it. The interface is crystal clear.

David from City Colleges of Chicago

An Easy Option for Converting Word to HTML (from Word to HTML)

As the world switched to remote meetings and a year in quarantine (2020/2021), I've used this for academic purposes. I'm an instructor at a university and community college. I've always utilized online formats for education and this has really been amped up in recent months. Using a product like this has been really useful to make sure texts and images are clean and clear in use with our learning applications. It's also great to keep font types unique, like titles, subtitles and body text specific to utilize a universal design model for students with various needs. There are several products that do similar things, and I've dabbled in a few of them. While I'd ultimately recommend this item, I'd have to hear the needs of the individual or team first. However, you can use some of the features for free and see if it's right for you. It's about $10+ a month to use more advanced features or work with longer text strings.

Pros

This product is very visual, so you don't need to scroll through text or need to understand any level of coding. It uses a drag and drop feature. It works very well with the Microsoft Word's HTML save option, and cleans it up if anything gets funky. There is "Visual Email Designer" and I think this is the item in this product that might sway one to choose this product over other options. The "Visual Email Designer" reminds me a bit of Wix's web design interface or even maybe similar to an application like Illustrator (but not as advanced). You can drag and drop, shrink, expand, crop images, text and video. There is also a TinyMCE so it's not just converting Word to HTML, but you can convert other types of texts too. For small amounts of text and minimal editing, you can use this product for free.

Cons

This is a pretty solid product, but it's hard to justify the $10 for me. As I pointed out in the pros, I think there are some convenient features and for people who don't want to fuss and want a clean method, check this out, but know that there are a plethora of similar products like Convertio which is the same cost and offers more conversion types, but doesn't have the same intricate editor. Some offer more features, many offer less, but there are lots of options.

Fred from Tijuana Institute of Technology

word to HTML in a programmer life

It's great because I can do my HTML file faster than before, and keep my time. With free version it's very well, I consider the pro version if we want do all in a same place.

Pros

So, I really like use this converter because it's very easy for use, we can copy a word file, excel file, even from notepad. It can be necessary when we need to update or create a long HTML files for my personal site web, jobs, etc. I love that we can save on cloud and it's fast for load. The process is very simple, you only write as a simple text using heading (differents type ), introduction, main part and conclusion. Finally i use because is faster create a HTML with this site.

Cons

Well, rarely I have problems with I'm working my website with responsive design. and sometimes I need to edit on HTML editor.

Reasons for Choosing Word to HTML

Because it's easier for to use and I don't need a IDE for start

Ishaq from Saudi Aramco

Use of word to html

Pros

It convert Word, PDF and other docs to HTML format. It also have OCR for pdf containing scanned documents. It also perform html online works and save your cleanup templates. The best options such as multiple find and replace, resize editors and full screen features are also available. It can convert edited content to word, PDF and html format.

Cons

It takes long time to upload and make system slower sometime. This product costs $5 as flate rate monthly.

Maciej from Grupa WW sp. z o.o.

I can't live without this! :)

Great tool! That's all i really need. :)

Pros

First: It's very easy to use if need only convert only one text and saves a lot of time when it's needed to convert 100 DOCX files at the same time. :) Second: It's very flexible - it allows to use different templates. Three: Auto-Save function is a bless! Four: Nice amount of options for very nice price.

Cons

I would welcome to see some new options: - dark mode for whole website - comparing change history or a ability to restore the previous version of text/html

mosbah from Al Nur

Word to HTML Review

Such a great tool that saved us long hours coding and searching for the code that fit and ease of using the software is phenomenal

Pros

The ease of using this software which provide you with all of the available tools with ease and suggest the tool for you so that you can do the job quicker and more accurate way

Cons

It take long time to load and some times make the PC less responsive

Ronette from Self-Employed

Word to HTML Review

I recall myself very fortunate I stumbled throughout this tool. I'm additionally capable of use it with human beings I educate all through my classes.

Pros

It may be important whilst we want to replace or create an extended HTML documents for my non-public webweb page web, jobs, etc. I love that we are able to store on cloud and it is rapid for load.

Cons

I do not like that it's miles tough to replicate the complete HTML source.

Chandrasekhar from Self Employed

Superb Text Conversion Tool, easy to Use and Very Reliable

Pros

The tool helps to convert large word or PDF files into HTML files. It does the conversion fast. It provides a clean, accurate and nice copy post conversion of the word file. The interface is simple and works smoothly.

Cons

Word to HTML is a premium product. Word to HTML offers a free trial. The premium product costs $5 as a flat rate, monthly.

Would Recommend for light users

Pros

I like that it's intuitive to use and it generates HTML in real-time.

Cons

I don't like that it is difficult to copy the entire HTML source.

A good convertor that will save you quite some time

Overall good experience considering I don't have to pay to acquire the service of this company.

Pros

It's not easy to always find good convertor. Sometimes, they don't work out so well or sometimes they make you pay once it's converted but Word to HTML is a good compromise.

Cons

Customer support is extremely slow in answering problems.

Marc from Greene King

Easy uploading

Easy UI, well priced and a very useful piece of software that took pressure off the IT team

Pros

This software allowed for the easy uploading of various foods by novices in word format to our website HTML code

Cons

Took a bit of time to get used to , mainly due to being new. Because they are not UK based, we couldn't have hands on help

Prajyot from Meet Ai

Very useful as a web developer

I sometimes used it in my website were i was too lazy to write opening and closing tags.

Pros

I easily converted my word file into html code. Now i don't have to worry about opening and closing tags as this software do it for me.It increased my productivity.

Cons

The UI is a bit complex took me a while to understand.

Philip from Hawker Shore

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

HTML from Word documents simplified!

Pros

Creating whole page HTML from Word docs with all the bells and whistles is the biggest "Pro" of Word to HTML.

Cons

I chose Word to HTML over other similar software editors because it had all the features that I wanted.

Hammad from FAST STORE

Great application to create simple html page

its great application just type text it will convert to html, best part is you can upload your word file it will convert to html.

Pros

best part is if you want to create a html page, you don't need to add coding of html. just type text like style, paragraph, heading, size and different options and it will keep converting it to html code.

Cons

nowadays we have more modern website builder almost every site hosting providing own website builder so we don't need it much.

Trent from Wolfchester Australia

Industry: Wholesale

Amazing Software

We have a software for our sales team that allows us to format certain text areas in our own HTML, this makes it simple for us to implement

Pros

This makes HTML formatting so easy and quick

Cons

At present I can't think of any downsides

Elson from Sunbrightbooks

Amazing

Pros

I enjoyed all the features , very easy to use not at all complicated , familiar with some functions and easy to understand The price was affordable for me and o think is not expensive

Cons

I didn’t like at first how the first page was constructed but I got used to it and now I love It orherwise I don’t have any other things g to complain about

Jody from Bonita Ekua Beauty

Industry: Cosmetics

Very Simple to use!

I could not have created my html document without this software.

Pros

It was very easy to navigate and user friendly.

Cons

I didn't;t come across anything I didn't like.

Reasons for Choosing Word to HTML