2Ship Reviews

4.49 / 5 (53)

Our advisors have recommended this product 1 time in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "I love the fact that I have a one stop shop to compare the best rates in terms of speed of delivery or cost of shipment. Incredibly helpful and very accurate."

• "picks the cheapest courier, not sure why this is not letting me submit"

• "Flexibility, user friendly, cloud based. When we asked for customization the request was completed very efficiently. Great value for the money"

• Cons

• "- The customization was a breeze until that you've added a local third-party courier. However, the team ensured that the courier is fully integrated with the platform."

• "Sometimes longer than usual respond time. Some minor issue with integration, which were quickly addressed"

• "It could be more user friendly. The use of it could be more step by step, as opposed to uploading data, then backtracking, then sometimes having to call customer support, etc"

Browse 2Ship Reviews

Donna from Elara Foodservice Disposables LLC

Using 2Ship makes shipping our small packages easy and affordable.

Deeply discounted rates.

Pros

Easy of use. The site stores frequently used addresses. The rates are deeply discounted compared to UPS.

Cons

We have scheduling issues sometimes. When scheduling ground pick-ups, there is sometimes a lag between when the pick-up is scheduled and when FedEx comes to pick up. They often do not come the next day, but rather the day after that.

Mark from Rodair International Ltd.

Very good transportation solution with excellent customer service

Pros

The 2ship TMS is easy to use and easy to navigate. The platform offers smooth operations for both office and warehouse operations. If something goes wrong, their live help support button is very useful and the team responds withing minutes.

Cons

I would say that any issues we have had were resolved or are being added as future enhancements. If I were to point out 1 thing I least like about the system, it would be having to use Internet Explorer as the default browser.

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback Mark, and we are happy to let you know that 2Ship's new interface works across all browsers. So does our new browser plugin for auto-print and auto-weight reading

Mary-Ann from My Lil' Miracle Inc

I have been working with 2Ship for the past 2 years.

Excellent support staff. If there is an issue I don't have to figure it out on my own.t

Pros

2Ship provides excellent service along with an easy to use system. The system has allowed me to cut down my processing time with Canada Post as the program has been integrated and the customer now enters their own address. No more typo's

Cons

Learning a new system takes time. The functionality of the system does not match the old 100%. I am learning how to make things look as we want them to.

James from BlackBerry UK Ltd

Industry: Security and Investigations

Effective if prone to glitches

Pros

It has integrated the different aspects of our old shipping process into one.

Cons

It is very prone to incomprehensible error messages. I have now generally learnt ways around most but when an error says something like 'attempted to divide by zero' that's not going to help you solve it much.

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you James for your feedback and we are so glad that we were able to centralize several processess into one for you. Our support team would love to have a walkthrough and take a closer look at the error messages that you are encountering. Please also note that you have Kerrie Duchene and Kim Church from Blackberry who are designated internal resources and can assist you. Please utilize them as they are very familiar with 2Ship.

Jim from Fuji Spray

Industry: Machinery

2Ship - Takes the guess work out of shipping rates

Pros

Cons

The only con would be that not all carriers are included - while a majority are available some smaller boutique organizations are not.

Nicole from Terago Network

Industry: Wireless

Cost savings on Shipping

One of my corporate objectives was to reduce our overall shipping budget by a set percentage. With this program/software i can clearly see what my best shipping options are while still maintaining the service level that my customers require. Its a win-win in my books.

Pros

This software allows me to quickly compare several delivery companies, the delivery date options, and prices associated with each. I love that I can book the pick ups with each company within the software as well.

Cons

none. I have been using this software for over two years now, and there has been very little technical issues experienced.

chris from whole sale fire & rescue

lovin it, (=

has stopped us from having to get quotes for each shipment from multiple carriers when shipping, saving an incredible amount of time..

Pros

ease of having all rates uploaded into portal, to ensure we are fetching the cheapest rates / shipping location

Cons

excessive loading on ship page due to rates loading in the background, some confliction between rates that populate through 2ship, and courier rates.. looks like there is a charge difference between our rates, and 2ship, need to dig into

Hiba from WFR Wholesale Fire & Rescue Ltd.

Industry: Wholesale

Best tool out there for consolidating shipping

Great experience from the demo/trial phase to today with the support and continuous upgrades and improvements

Pros

the ease of use and available functionality of the tool compared to others out these. Great custom service team and very prompt support all the time. Flexibility of adding as many couriers and LTL companies for evaluating who is the best in rate s and support

Cons

The separation in the Global and User data for recipients. Would really like to have one table for all that allows modifications in one place.

Gary from A-Power Computer Ltd

Industry: Computer Hardware

Pros

- Easy to use - Accurate courier charges - Time-saving - Reasonably priced subscription

Cons

Simon from Cover-All Computer Services Corp.

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

2Ship Migration Experiences

Fantastic Tech Support team offered great training and assistances during system migration from old inventory system to 2Ship.

Pros

1) Web-Enable Software Utilizing Cloud Computing Concept. 2) Real Time Interface On Stock Status Between 2Ship & Corporate Systems. 3) Auto Pick Stock Workflow 4) Shopify ecommerce Interface 5) Mutli Warehouse Multi Warehouse Clients Multi BinLocation Features 6) Batch Import Functions - great tools for day-to-day activities and essential during system migration 7) Shipping Module

Cons

1) No custom user control on display columns, column titles and display rows. 2) Manual Order Entry screen / Shopping Cart screen are kind of dated.

Conrad from Merrill Corporation

Amazing software that helped us connect with outside vendors and streamlined our deliveries.

Improved communication with our vendors and more efficient flow of deliveries.

Pros

2Ship being a cloud based software allows us to upload our shipping requests for our vendors to process. With all shipping priorities preset by us, our vendors do not need to second guess which courier to pick and at which service level. It was quick and easy to train our vendors.

Cons

The site adds new features quite often and sometimes it's hard to keep up with the new features. It would be nice to be notified of expected updates to the site.

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied March 2018

"Thank you for the great feedback Conrad. The new 2Ship interface will alert you and all users to new messages posted in your Message Board. This is now active and where all new features will be communicated to our customers. We'll also be posting tips and tricks and did you knows to keep you in the loop. We do post monthly ""Uncover & Discover"" online webinars in our training course calendar. These spotlight new features, new updates and other tips and tricks. "

Rick from Transcontinental Printing

Industry: Printing

Handle almost 100% of our shipping needs

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use, which made training users almost painless. The Third party Billing Capabilities work vey will.

Cons

Speed can be slow sometimes. Download of data back into our system occasionally misses marking shipments as being shipped.

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied March 2018

Hi Rick and thanks for the feedback! We will talk to the integration team and add the end of day reconciliation request to your integration which is now built to catch any missed orders throughout the day. We can also look at the speed issue with you and see if its consistent with specific times of day and also test whether or not there is something going on within your local internet at those times that may slow down the traffic.

Stephanie from FP Mailing Solutions

2Ship Review

2Ship has allowed my company to provide and pass along cost effective solutions to our customers.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it allows me the freedom to run my business the way I see fit. Of course within certain parameters given by the 2ship team.

Cons

The software can be difficult to navigate at times.

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you Stephanie for your fantastic feedback and we are happy that FP is enjoying the benefits of using 2Ship Solutions. We work diligently to make our platform easy to use and we woud love to have an opportunity to review the way you are navigating throughout the platform and make some reccomendations so it can be more efficient for you.

Laura from Paoli Cheese

Wish we would have found 2Ship sooner! What a time-saver!

Saved time and headaches from using UPS software directly. Also loved having any problems with an order all together in 2Ship. Made our customer experience much improved!

Pros

What a difference! When we first integrated to 2Ship we were blown away by the ease of our order fulfillment! We got more than we bargained for with our customer service department as well. Everything was neat and tidy and together.

Cons

If I had to choose a problem it would be that the software isn't available for Mac computers. We would like to convert over to all Mac products at some point.

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied March 2018

Laura, we have great news for you. You can use 2Ship on a MAC today. The auto-print and auto-scale plugin works on a MAC too! Let the conversion begin and please let us know if you need any help.

George from Sleep Country Canada

Super Easy to use

Pros

The ease of use Quick and accurate User functionality.

Cons

Takes a bit to get used to the first couple of uses

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you George for a wonderful review and we're glad you are enjoying the benefits of using 2Ship solutions. We're happy that you are connected to your online orders directly into 2Ship for easy and quick processing across your 14 warehouse locations Canada wide.

Dylan from Flame Seal Products, Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Excellent easy to use e-commerce platform.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was how easy it was to get started. The customer service helped me every step of the way to make our website perfect.

Cons

A small thing that can be approved to the 2ship platform is adding themes and plugins. Other than that I have no issues.

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thanks Dylan for your feedback. We do have a great Ecom solution but we believe you are not using it for your storefront today. We are really just your shipping plugin for your ecommerce business but we would love to show you what our 2Ship Ecom could do to improve your front end store and customer experience. We have a great webstore builder which allows for an unlimited number of themes and flavours for your webstore.

This software is the best thing that could have happened from a logistics perspective to my company.

Pros

I love being able to see so many options at the same time for shipping. It's also great having the system automatically produce all our customs paperwork and BOLs at the touch of a button!

Cons

To be honest I'm yet to run into any real negatives with this platform. From the savings to the service it's all been good so far!

Erin from BlackBerry Limited

Easy to use software, meets our business needs

Pros

I like the design and layout of the software and it is fluid and easy to use.

Cons

NA

Henri from Bow Plumbing Group

Easy system to work with .

Pros

not complicated and friendly use and does the job we need to do . Easy to complete a shipment and print all the labels needed.

Michel from AM Wholesale & Retail Inc.

Works well and easy to use

Pros

I love that it gives me my options clearly and I know exactly what I'm paying for what service.

Cons

It take too many steps to set up a pickup for same day. Also, if the pickup does not go through, it doesn't tell us.

Eric from BlackBerry AtHoc

2Ship review

We no longer have to ask our group admin to create shipping labels for us. Which saves us a lot of time and hassle.

Pros

Easy to create shipping labels. No longer have to rely on our group admin.

Cons

Labels sometimes get "stuck" in the system.

MICHAEL from Resource Mail Services

Makes shipping easy for us; all couriers in one place for pricing, tracking and reports!!

I save money, I save time, I feel in much better control of my shipping situation.

Pros

Fast price comparison between my carriers. All of our shipping histroyu is one place. The support team are fast and friendly.

Cons

It's really a good thing, but it takes a while to know all of the features and functionality of the software. So I guess that means I have to take a bit of time to wrap my head around all that it can do and how to do it.

Jamie from Sleep Country

Pros

Ease of use, multiple shipping options based on your needs.

Cons

Sometimes we have network glitches where the orders are not sent over 100% accurate so need to be adjusted in 2ship

David from Normark Inc.

Industry: Sporting Goods

Its great we can shop multiple carries instantly

Reduced cost

Pros

Saves time by allowing our shippers to get a number of quotes at once. Saves cost in our warehouse operations as we are able easily select the best rate quickly.

Viktor from Sleep Country Canada

Very positive, great customer support

Cons

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thanks Viktor and great to hear that our customer service team is on top of anything that may pop up.

2 SHIP

good freight rate selection

Pros

user friendly, and easy to train staff how to use it.

Cons

can't cancel an order the next day when the shipment did not leave the following day

Ken from Sleep countrycanada

Ship2

Pros

Very easy to use click and point software takes care of the redt

Cons

Nothing as long as the software is up to date

David from Peartsales

easy to use. give you lots of analytic info to make better decisions. great costing tool

Pros

very flexible for users in different departments. Cost easy to review shipments for cost saving. I can use it across all platforms globally.

Cons

1) speed is slow some times ( should also add speed depending on internet access) 2) words on screen is sometimes small ( not on new update. Wording is larger)

Thomas from BSG - Select Ingredients

2Ship User

Pros

The software is web based, and hold multiple addresses for ease of use.

Cons

Platform is not very user friendly. There are multiple steps to complete a simple order process. The program has glitches that cause multiple errors daily. The connection is always slow (while other applications are not running slow)

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback Thomas, we work hard to make our platform user friendly and the good news is that we have just improved our connection so that your experience will be much better. We would be happy to get on a call with you and show the improvements. Please also note that we have our live chat available which many customers find very effective and easy to use

2Ship End User Review

As a remote resource for my company I need to take care of shipping requested by myself vs using the corporate shipping team. This tool cut the time by more the half once my account was fully initialized. I was able to complete a quick turnaround for a very important shipment to a client at the end of the day, which without this product I would have probably missed the deadline for getting the package shipped.

Pros

The process was great. Entering the details for the shipment and getting the final shipping labels happened quickly and effortlessly.

Cons

Initial set up was not very straight forward,

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you for a fantastic review and hope that you are enjoying that extra time since 2Ship Solution cut your work in half! We are happy to share that we have online training videos and online calendar to book for training sessions so that new users can have great experience learning the basics

Harpreet from BlackBerry

2 ship

COuld be better

Pros

It is low maintenance and clean on screen

Cons

Error, lock outs, addresses not being saved. Not easy to add addresses and commodities.

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback Harpreet, we are sorry for your recent experience and strive to make our platform the very user friendly. We would love the opportuity to get on a call and review those experiences indicated and help you correct them. Please also note that you have Kerrie Duchene and Kim Church from Blackberry who can assist you which are designated internal resources. Please utilize them as they are very familiar with 2Ship.

Bruno from Consultants F. Drapeau

Support is awesome! give very quick answers

reduced transportation costs

Pros

The presentation of the software is very attractive and above all very simple to grasp. It's fast enough to understand the operation and the result of the tariffs by carrier is very precise

Cons

Also, there is an improvement to be done regarding the management of customer transport accounts so that we can know quickly whether the customer has an account or not

Jared from superfit foods

Industry: Food Production

It gets the job done!

Pros

It's a great platform for working with the shipping companies indirectly, where I don't have to personally talk to UPS, or FedEx, or any other companies

Cons

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied March 2018

Thanks Jared for your response. We're happy to say that once Phase 2 goes ahead and we get your order system integrated with 2Ship, the back and forth of exporting and importing data between the 2 systems will be a thing of the past. InteGr8 will bring the automation you are looking for once you are ready to get integrated. If there is anything else outside of the flow of order information that you feel could be improved we are all ears. We welcome anything that would improve our platform and our customer's experience.

Karen from TeraGo Networks Inc

Better

Pros

It is easier to use now then it was before. It is user friendly for the most party doing basic shipments. I like the pick button, much easier to schedule a pickup.

Cons

Sometimes the name of the company is longer that the field allows, or the company name has characters that the system doesn't like, then I have to take them out of shorten the name which is a pain.

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you Karen for your feedback and yes lots of clients enjoy arranging the pick up through 2Ship rather than calling it in. Regarding your comments for the characters, unfortunately this is a requirement from the carriers and not a platform issue. They restrict the number of characters so that it can be compliant for their shipping labels.

Howard from Apparel & Fashion

Howard's review

Introducing new technology to enable better Shipping practices while providing the ability for the Shipper to save money. Also the added benefit of providing the Shipper and company; comprehensive data to help them make the better business decisions, enlighten them on their overall activity.

Pros

Web Based, Ease of Use, Level of Support and the size of the development team. I really like the forward thinking of the team

Cons

The appearance of 2 Ship having a basis to "their" preferred Carrier rates and the assumption that Client data is available to 2 Ship with out the client permission.

Tony from Queen Street Bakery

Industry: Food Production

QSB

Pros

the ease my orders filter to the software, and autofullfill in the ship screen

Cons

that troubles with carriers and that I still have to contact them directly. pickups not happening on time or not understanding their schedules. having to contact each indivudally. dicom being the worse to deal with

Pam from WFR Wholesale

Industry: Wholesale

Useage

not having to get multiple quotes from individual couriers

Pros

picks the cheapest courier, not sure why this is not letting me submit

Cons

hard to track shipments and cost of shipments rarely accurate with what you are charged. This is due in part to users having to add too much info into each courier

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied July 2019

Thank you Pam for your review, we are delighted that you are using all modes of transportation in 2Ship! Regarding your comment with accuracy, this is a standard requirement to put the dimension and weight of the item being shipped to get accurate rates at the shipment initiation. This will lead to a more precise shipping history when comparing to your carrier invoices. Hope you continue to enjoy creating waybills for parcel shipping same day and next day, at the same time bill of lading for skids LTL shipping under one roof in 2Ship

Jenny from The Competitive Store

Great value for your shipping needs!!

Very happy with service, reps are always kind, ready and knowledgeable

Pros

Once you learn its ways, it is very useful. Support is always there to help and clarify

Cons

Some of the boxes are small and don't let you see the information easily

andy from sae inc

easy to use, intuitive

fast, easy to use, no problems. Easy to show someone else how to use.

Pros

fast, easy to use, we had no problems. Works smoothly, no glitches on our end. very self explanatory.

Derek from Fuji Spray

Soo easy to use.

Pros

Quick shipping label creation. Easy to use.

Cons

Nothing to not like. This software makes label generation and obtaining shipping quotes a breeze.

Simon from BlackBerry

EMEA Facilities

the business process is streamlined and accessing historical information is easy for auditing and reviewing

Pros

consolidates the process for easy of use.

Cons

the system lags which is frustrating when processing requests

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you Simon for your feedback and it's fantastic that you have found 2Ship to streamline and consolidate your shipping process.We have recently made changes so that the experience will be more fluid and more efficient. Please also note that you have Kerrie Duchene and Kim Church from Blackberry who are designated internal resources and can assist you . Please utilize them as they are very familiar with 2Ship.

thomas from prepshop

Overall excellent!

They deliver the product in a timely manner. They guide you through the process and if needed, are always there for support after wards.

Pros

The support team is great. Always there to quickly answer my questions and help when needed. Once you get the hang of it, quite easy to use.

Cons

It does take a bit of figuring out, BUT once you go through it a couple times and figure out whats for what, very easy to navigate. **Disclaimer - I have zero background in how these products work

More Than Satisfied

Very good

Pros

Many options, suitable for specific shipping situations

Cons

Individual workplace policies can make the process complicated

JOSE JUAN from Retail

Very Easy to Use

I had more time to do other things with all the time it saved me

Pros

Very simple yet functional,we love it when we are rushing to get everything out at the end of the day.

Cons

Customization on shipping labels,I wish I had more options when it comes to customizing the shipping labels.

Geraldine from Blackberry

2Ship review

Pros

The 2ship software is fast and efficient.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't allow me to login even when keyed in correct password

Response from 2Ship Solutions

Replied October 2018

Thank you Geraldine for your great review and glad that you find it fast and efficient. We have made some changes so that our customers can have the best experience using multiple carriers centralized all in one screen. Typically you would need to sign out and then log back in because of your cache so that you would not have that happen again regarding your password

February 2016

Mike from Jones Fragrance

February 2016

2Ship Shipping Software

I signed up to this software to minimize my costs in shipping. I needed a tool that would offer multi carrier shipping options that gives me choice. This solution is free to use and it offers more options but free works for me. Its easy to use with great customer service. http://www.2shipshippingsoftware.ca/shipping-software-for-free.html

Andreas from XLLOG GmbH

overall a good software with very fast customer support.

Pros

the high number of functionalities, using 2ship as a global tool, using 2ship also for a smaller carrier.

Cons

sometimes the speed.

Anmol from rudeson Apparel

Easy to use and convenient

Pros

The functionality is well built and connected with the shipping carriers. It's very important that the the carriers and 2Ship work well, they do.

Cons

The interface can sometimes be tricky for new users. After help from their support staff, it very easy to use as they explain features you didn't even expect.

nicky from ColdBlock

Industry: Machinery

Great software

great experience. Staff are always so helpful when I contact them

Pros

A record of all your shipments are in one place especially if you use more than one courier company

Cons

Doesn't have the option to set up a return shipment when you send a shipment

Shuaib from Blackberry

First time user

Shipping nationally , glad it was all automated for me and item arrived at destination securely and quickly.

Pros

Quick to set up , was straight forward once details were input.

Cons

A bit confusing to navigate the web pages initially, had to speak to requestor for further details to input.