Browse Beeketing Reviews

Shawn from Self-employed

Superb tools for your e-commerce store.

I installed this application when my business conversion rate started to decline and it did wonders. I was able to contact the subscribers with sales and discounts, automatically follow up with abandoned carts, and more. My conversion rate increased during the first week!

Pros

Beeketing software is easy to use and set up with your Shopify or other e-commerce store. They have many tools to boost your sales/conversion rate, get more email subscribers, follow up with abandoned carts and so many more really good features.

Cons

There wasn’t much I didn’t like. It could have a few more options for obtaining email subscribers.

Damilola from Damtops

Beeketing Review

Pros

When I was introduced to Beeketing I thought it's one of those sophisticated apps I won't be able to operate until I opened an account and I saw how easy it is to operate Beeketing app function, it is very user friendly and has enhanced my mobile site appearance. The app has a well organised customer support, it helps me to manage the app functions to drive more sales to my store. Through Beekiting app I am able to communicate with my customers without any need to ask for their contacts, the juicy part is that I can do both voice or video call with my customers at no cost. If you have an online sales store I will suggest you try Beeketing.

Cons

I compared Beeketing cost to some other marketing tools in the market, I would say Beeketing pricing is on the high side. Beeketing mobile app consume more space than expected, I think they should work on how to reduce the space the app uses on mobile phone.

James from Liftline Capital

The Emporer has no clothes

yes cross selling and upselling works. Beeketing should make it easier and hassle free. the glitches and weak front line customer service make this aggravating. The fees they should look at.

Pros

It has really good marketing and has gotten lots of reviews

Cons

1 Really glitchy. it boots up slowly, the reporting is still not correct. We have issues getting it started and one app has an issue with Shopify so that the pricing id off $10 per month. 2. The price is the highest out there. The apps do what they say though not measureable different than other apps out there. Yes up selling and cross selling will help your sales but they did not invent it. Boost is a permanent 2.5% commission with a high minimum. 3. Customer service is slow. First line people will slowly take your info, they can fix nothing, Then you wait for a few days till the technical folks might fix. You will never get a person on the phone. All customer service is off shore and all are reading from a script. after countless emails and chats I have yet to talk to someone who knows anything. 4. We are only using because they have established a brand, and my SEO consultant said to use them. I am totally unimpressed and have told him that. Perhaps they have key customers who they take care of. I could handle 3 if 1 was not an issue. I cannot beleive that the brands that they tout tolerate such shoddy reliability but perhaps those brands are not e commerce focused. My recommendation use for the trial to see how it works. then try some others out there. Save money and aggro.

James from Abacus 24-7

Great free marketing tools. Sales Pop is awesome.

It helped me convert more first-time traffic than I did without it. For free, its well worth trying.

Pros

I like that the software is free. Sales Pop adds instant social proof to your site, helping uneasy first-time visitors feel comfortable enough to purchase.

Cons

Sales Pop used to be able to randomly generate fake orders. It was nice when first starting out to get social proof without having ever sold anything. They now only show real orders, for better or for worse.

Ryan from OUTTIRE

Must have Shopify apps

Pros

Beeketing offers some of the most important but unique apps for Shopify including sticky add-to-cart and buy now buttons.

Cons

Truly, there's nothing not to love about Beeketing's products except maybe for the fact support is hard to reach but that may have changed with Shopify's new app store.

Beeketing looked cleaner

Ryan from Foundation

Industry: Computer Games

I really enjoy this product

I love it that I chat with Multiple people at once

Pros

I like the ease of use and the functionality

Cons

sometimes it can be a pain because messages don't always send right away

Bethany from Avalon Hills Eating Disorders Specialist

Industry: Mental Health Care

Better than texting

Pros

It’s nice to be able to talk to people without having to give them my number!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of! It works well:)

Brittany from Blanchard Valley Health System

FB quick chat

Pros

This makes chatting through Facebook much easier. I like that it’s a completely separate app.

Cons

The only con that I can think of it that it make take up more storage on your phone.

Manos from Technological Institute of Crete

Quick and functional

Pros

You can chat very fast with your friends and thats very convinient because this is very functional in nowadays. Also you dont need to access facebook in order to send a message.

Cons

Sometimes there are lugs and you have to close the programme and open it again. But its not a big deal since thats not a common phenomenon.

Safeer from Cyber Informatica WLL

Automate and Improve Your Sales

Greatly improved my client's e-commerce business by automating customer recommendations. This tool is social-proofing done right.

Pros

- Easily and seamlessly integrates in to our existing website - We can understand what exactly our e-commerce customer wants, and in turns recommends the right product for them - Really helpful in increasing referral sales

Cons

- Customer support should be improved. It is very important in this pandemic times. A little waiting is okay but they should be able to solve the user's problems.

Marsha from eGov Jamaica Ltd.

Industry: Cosmetics

Cool app and the fact that its free makes it that much better

I would recommend this app to anyone looking to leverage their customer service via a chat app, and to improve their business customer quality service. Great app with good customer support. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat.

Pros

What I like most about this app is that its free this makes it even more amazing. Excellent app and a great support team. I like the ease of use it simple to install and it is there and looks great, I like when apps do that. I also like the way it stays within the store. This is a good solution if you want a chat function and it's advisable to have someone monitor constantly in order to reply fast. If you don't a delayed response is more acceptable with Facebook messenger then it is with a real live chat

Cons

I had one minor technical issue with the app for an unknown reason and their technical service team worked hard to resolve the issue with great communication on their side. Definitely recommend this to any who has a shopify store.

Beeketing for social proofing

Beeketing has increased our conversions without being too spammy like other social proof applications tend to be. It has really worked well for us.

Pros

Beeketing has been great on our newer shopify stores where we need to show potential clients that there are clients purchasing our products. It uses actual sales so when someone refers someone to your site, they can see that the person who referred them to the site has actually made a purchase from your store. It has really helped with increasing referral sales.

Cons

Beeketing uses the actual name of the customer. For privacy matters, it could be good if the software just named the location of the buyer as some customers may find this to be intruding on their privacy.

Best communication app without exchanging contact numbers.

Overall its an excellent app but just needs to improve its speed.

Pros

- Best part is that you can chat as well as call with people without exchanging contact numbers. - Messaging , voice calling & video calling is free of cost. - It not only offers free chatting but one can even share stickers, photos & even videos - Its directly linked with ones Facebook account.

Cons

- It occupies around 100 MB in ones phone. - One cannot have complete privacy, as the calls can be recorded as mentioned in their terms & conditions without intimating the user. - one might face little problem with the speed.

Abby from Stone Interiors

Invaluable for Facebook Business Pages

Overall, this app has made it much easier for our team to respond to clients quickly and easily from any cell phone. Definitely sticking with this one long-term.

Pros

For any business that uses Facebook (so, any business), this app is invaluable. Makes it much easier to communicate directly with people who message your page - and response time is becoming increasingly important.

Cons

The only negative here is that the app tends to use up a lot of space. Depending what device you're working with, it could slow things down a bit.

Joe from KCM, LLC

Boost Sales by Beeketing

Overall, positive. Have had no complaints and the few times I've needed customer support I've been able to get it.

Pros

The pop-up and add-to-cart additions that this ecommerce solution offers provides a nice boost to revenue numbers on BigCommerce.

Cons

Monthly cost is a bit expensive. Unless you have enough visitors it is hard to get a pay off. Luckily, if you do have enough visitors, it gives a positive return.

Julie from CN Data LLC

Love Facebook Chat App

I love all of the features and how you can cut and paste photos and put links into your chat. Its very user-friendly

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and the notifications are helpful. I can be on the road and not have to even log into facebook to read my messages.

Cons

I wish they had live help chat. That's the one thing that frustrates me about this software is not being able to get a live person.

Melanie from Have You Heard My Book/Product Review

Industry: Publishing

Let's trail the customer

It's a good program. The information gathered is helpful to your business.

Pros

This program makes it easy to figure out what your customers really want. By shadowing them from entrance to exit, you'll see what they are buying and what more they would buy. Starting from day one you will have an easier time of figuring out just what to have available.

Cons

It's a tremendous amount of information to keep track of. It's not as streamlined as I would like. It's a bit intrusive as well. The program gathers information from all the devices the customers use. It also gathers the information whether they are online or not.

Imtiaz from ETS Bangladesh

one of the best automation software

easily installed and love the look app UI and feel.

Pros

It helps to make conversions more conversion-able because it displays the client's gallery and the button to connect to the cart and checkout button, continuously inspiring them to buy.

Cons

The most expensive is the price. Though not measurable, the apps do as they claim to vary from other apps. Sales and cross-sales are yes to your sales but have not invented it. They are not.

It's nice to talk to clients without having to give our business number or email !

I can't expect less from a Beeketing app, I recommand this one for all dropshippers and ecommerce pros.

Pros

The best option is separating personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect our customers for problem solving and preventing unnecessary emails sent and received from customers.

Cons

I think it fulfills all its functions correctly at the moment there is nothing that I like less in this app, I've never had a problem with this app.

Chima from European university of Lefke

Industry: Computer Hardware

Anyone can use facebook

Facebook is wonderful! Like I said anyone can use facebook!

Pros

The background is really beautiful plus how it tells you your mutual friends

Cons

When there's no internet connection, it should tell you "Sorry, there's no internet connection", instead it keeps trying to load but nothing loads acactually

Ada from Unchainable inc

Great Upsell app

Overall a good experience. I have had a 2% conversion rate with the app so I cannot complain.

Pros

To be honest, I haven't tried out all the features of the app, but it is very intuitive and it is easy to find what you want. Once you're in the dashboard, you are offered the choice to create an upsell or a cross sell offer. These are the critical ingredients of this app, and I did not feel overwhelmed by choice.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about the software. However, I wish that users are offered some insight into best-performing crossell/upsell campaigns in order to make better informed choices.

Matthew from Cliff & Pebble

Great apps!

Very satisfied. Easy to use, easy to install, easy to adjust, easy to maintain.

Pros

Apps are incredibly easy to install to Shopify-based platforms. Support team is quick to respond whenever anything went wrong or we had questions.

Cons

There isn't really any room for customization. Allowing developers to customize apps would make Beeketing so much more attractive. Pricing is also up there.

Bob from Self employed - Musician/Teacher

Industry: Utilities

Sexy App

Beeketings' support is very confusing. They send you an email to tell you to fill in a form if you want help in setting up any of their apps, in fact, I have filled in at least two of those forms and all I get back is an email telling me that if I need help I should reply to that email, which I did several times and I just got the same email back telling me that if I need help setting up any of their apps I should reply to that email. It's like a merry-go-round ride. Not happy.

Pros

This mobile app makes my Android phone and www.buyitatmyplace.com Shopify on mobile look SEXY. Don't know if it makes me anymore sales as I've only had it on my mobile a few days. Easy to set up too.

Cons

Havn't really had it long enough to say yet, but it would be great if someone would invent an app that makes you instant sales. All of them seem to take yonks to make sales, in fact, I haven't had any sales to date with Shopify and the long list of apps they suggested.

I rely on this daily for my eCom site

Overall good. I still use it and wouldn't trade it , well unless something better came along.

Pros

A lot of features to upset customers on your E-commerce store. Upsell, cross sell, pop up offers etc

Cons

A bit buggy. Ive had numerous issues where things went wrong. Also, the personal recommendation feature charges per sale, so it can be costly.

Very easy to use

Pros

Pretty much everyone is on Facebook so it's very easy to connect with people

Cons

You don't always get notified if someone you don't know messages you

Vanessa from EarthSource

Great App and Versatile

Easy to use and good customer service. I took it down for a couple of week and I think it may have made a difference so I reinstalled. All my info was still there which was great!

Pros

You can customise the pop up design and also how frequently it is shown etc

Cons

I would like to be able to edit the title of the products if they appear too long on the pop-up however I do understand why ethically this probably shouldn't be allowed (as you could change the name to whatever you wanted I guess).

Danny from StudioDesk

Happy Email

Very easy to install and setup. Very happy with it.

Pros

This software helps you to give your customer personal attention on a very easy and noble way. We are humans after all and love to be treated by humans and not by machines.

Cons

This app works great from the cratch. Nothing bad to say about it.

How Good It Is

Exceptional is all I have to say I cannot say anything negative about Beeketing. I will more than likely look into more apps from Beeketing.

Pros

Well, All I can really say is it works just like advertised. I have had it under my free trial and have already earned enough as a direct result of the Check out Boots to Pay for 4 months of this product if it keeps performing like this it is a no brainer to continue using indefinitely.

Cons

It was not as intuitive as I would have liked and there was no countdown for the actual checkout page only for the cart. I would love the same type of thing to be added to my checkout page.

Purvish from Agrodyne OPC P. Ltd

Industry: Farming

Great app

Pros

ease of use, helped built trust and boost sales

Cons

None found while using beeketing for the last 2 years

Randon from GreenSmartLiving

Great Plugin With A Lot Of Options

This plugin has been great and driven sales for sure. There are a ton of features and they all provide great value.

Pros

We started using Sales Pop to make people visiting our website feel comfortable with purchasing by seeing others who have ordered and from there we started using Countdown Converter, Happy Emails and others.

Cons

Sometimes the Countdown cart timer will show on our home page for certain products and not others when it should be shown on all products.

abdelli from Southern States University

I am using Beeketing for my dropshipping website!

Pros

I like the features that Beeketnig provide such as showing that someone just bought that product from a city you choose which can push the visitor to buy the product also before the expiration of the sale time.

Cons

If you want to get all the features (the most important the features that you need) of Beeketing, you will have to pay for it, and I think it's a little expensive, they have to rethink about their prices.

Very useful

In general, I could say that it was good.

Pros

what I like the most is that I can communicate with my clients quickly through fast chat and they can solve any doubt

Cons

At the moment there is nothing that I liked less. I think it fulfills its function correctly

Chris from Violate The Dress Code

If you have an e-commerce store get this!

Pros

The ease of setup and functionality! Sales at violatethedresscode.com significantly increased!

Cons

No cons. I'd highly recommend this for any e-commerce site. Our company Violate the Dress Code saw an immediate increase in average sale cost.

Brenda from Self business.

I use this tool from to connect and expand.

Pretty easy to use, quick to connect with customers. Anyone can use this!

Pros

This is a very useful application. I like how you can separate personal facebook messenger with Quick Facebook Chat. It helps connect your customers for business.

Cons

The interface can be confusing at times if you have a great amount of chats going on, to include personal facebook messenger. Other than that no impactful issues.

Ofri from education

Great Value & Great that it's Free

Great.

Pros

That the software I use is free and fits exactly my needs. I get what I need and I would definitely pay if I needed more. You get a fair amount of features and customizations for free which is again, great for me as a consumer. You also have enough features that are locked the will make me probably upgrade to premium in the future.

Cons

I'm satisfied and the software is exactly like I expected, with the high quality of Beeketing. Although, it will be nice if everything was free, but I know a company can't afford that ;)

melissa from HOPS AND NUTS CRAFT BEER SNACKS

EASY. EASY. EASY

It is my first contact with my customer and it allows me to BE CUSTOM AND AUTHENTIC.

Pros

This suite is so easy to use but what I value most is that it is compartmentalized for my growth and budget.

Cons

some modules are pricey and out of our grasp

Juan from Karat Clout

GREAT APP

This has been a great add on to my website

Pros

Very easy to set up , beautiful theme, great software

Cons

Takes an hour to load my social proof onto the website, most of the other plug ins are instantly

automatic upsell

Reasons for Switching to Beeketing

Provesource charged me, beeketing doesn't

Cody from Pimp My Keys

Love beeketing

Pros

I love the features and how the apps increase my conversions. I've used them for multiple stores and they look great on my sites. They are easy to customize just how you want them. I've never ran into issues using their programs

Cons

Something I wish was that everything was free! No, but seriously there are nothing I dislike.

Hayley from Attorney

Amazing

Easy to contact clients. Fast and direct. Saves previous conversations and gives time stamps

Pros

It’s user friendliness. Easy to use for even new users.

Cons

Constant updates, updates are good but thing things always look different.

An essential for any online business.

Marketing automation that I can utilise to further expand my business without having to worry about manually completing mundane tasks.

Pros

They have so many apps that have a great range of free options that can enhance any online business.

Cons

Sometimes they require a paid subscription to access more premium features without a free trial, however they are mostly great value for money.

Rocklin from Negash LLC

Best App To Date

Pros

I've earned over 35k with this app alone in the past year. What more do i need to say.

Cons

Nothing the app works great all around. Its very user friendly and does all the work by itself.

Jean Claude from Arrive Logistics

Best chatting app

Our customer experience has improved thanks to this software. We allow our customers to be able to receive an instant response from our company when needed.

Pros

-Boosts conversation rate -Allows on time support to clients - User friendly

Cons

As of this moment, I haven't experienced any type of inconveniences with this software. I used it almost daily and I have no complains.

Neil from Noster Suppliers

Beeketing Sales Pop review

Ease of use is brilliant and the support is top draw. A definite for all my e-commerce websites

Pros

On the website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], an e-commerce dropshipping website we installed Beeketing Sales Pop to boosts sales. It is incredibly easy to set up and seems to give the social proof we are looking for

Cons

There is a little problem when you have no sales you can setup dummy sales. But these eventually say "something was sold 10 days ago" No social pressure there

James from Web Design

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great Apps

Great I have a lot of beeketing apps on my store

Pros

Easy and fast> I find them most helpful have not had any bugs so far

Cons

Sometimes get lost in finding some of the features

Mark from kamsira

Some of the best app

Most of the apps I use from Beeketing I like never have been really disappointed.

Pros

The ease of use is perfect and dummy proof.

Cons

The high cost but I will see if it is worth it.

Patrice from Nzuri Gold

Industry: Cosmetics

So far, this software has met my expectations and I will continue to use

Pros

It was very easy to set up though one issue I didn't understand came up. I sent a message to the live chat support and the representative figured it out in less than a minute. The widget works smoothly on my website and responding to my customers is great because of the Facebook integration. Now we can automatically respond to customers on a first name basis and get basic information about them to provide them with better service. I will continue to use this app and see how it goes.

Cons

So far I don't have any complaints. Everything works as it should and there isn't anything I can think of that should be changed. I'm a satisfied customer!

Justin from Distance Bracelets

Very impressed

Pros

It does everything I need and more. Amazed by the features, price, and service. Great company!

Cons

Nothing. It really meets all my needs and more.

Jaret from Canon Comics & Collectibles

Increases sales overnight

Pros

Easy to setup. Helps customers trust their purchase .

Cons

Wanted the company name that pops up to be removed. Was glad there was an option to do it.

Angela from Good appliance

Great app

Wonderful

Pros

Great response from our customers.. love this app.

Cons

There is no where to change credit card info we were hacked and had to get a new card, is my only problem that I can see so far. So they can't get there money right now. And the app isn't running. So sells are down quite a bit. Proof it works.

Eduardo from Clementina Gluten Free

A nice push to our sales

We're in love with the product. It just works out of the box.

Pros

It's easy to use and it integrates with whichever platform you are using. It drives up the sales of your products!

Cons

The language configuration is not supper obvious. We sale in countries where English in not our customers primary language.