• Pros

• "What I like most about Bookmark is how easy it is to build a premium website and how fast the website is. The customer service is excellent."

• "Bookmark have a lot of features that is for me very important for the kind of work that I do. I did my Website fast and professional without any problems."

• "Quick and easy framework setup using the digital assistant helps me get the website off and running and allows me to focus on the customer and their content. "

• Cons

• "Not to user friendly but after having some help I got what I needed."

• "Some work still needs to be done on the blog feature, but the websites and ecommerce is a grand slam."

• "It doesn't seem like it has a strong user base on youtube or in forums but the team at Bookmark has been there every step of the way. "

Browse Bookmark Reviews

Sam from Marketing & Advertising

Bookmark Is Awesome!

I am helping people that are not tech savvy claim their footprints on the internet.

Pros

I like that is affordable and has ease of use. I like that there are tips and online trainings to help grow the business.

Cons

I wish it was more customizable. The image editing is not that great when trying to have an image fit better. I also wish it looked better on mobile.

Reasons for Choosing Bookmark

Affordability for clients. Duda is more expensive and requires a large yearly or monthly payment.

Sue from SB Media Group, LLC

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

An Excellent Alternative to WordPress and Other Website Builders

Overall, I am very pleased with Bookmark. You get a lot for a very reasonable amount of money. It allows just the right amount of backend customization, yet not so much that it becomes a burden for users who don't want to get bogged down with features they don't understand.

Pros

I really like how easy Bookmark is to use. It really has all the features I look for in a website builder, without a lot of the headaches people can run into when they use WordPress. I like to use it to build websites for my small business clients who are looking for a dependable website that looks beautiful, but who may not be tech savvy enough to want to deal with learning WordPress.

Cons

The AI builder in Bookmark is fun to use, but I think it could do more to scrape current sites and pull in images that are relevant to my client's current web assets. The AI builder is a great way to quickly build a great looking and functional demo site, but I don't really understand how it is actually using AI. It kind of seems slightly gimmicky in that respect. That said, I still think the AI builder is time saving feature and it is worth using it to spin up a quick website.

Reasons for Choosing Bookmark

The cost for Bookmark is much more reasonable. The support is way better. And Bookmark has a great program for agencies who want to use it to build client sites.

Alok from India Legal

Amzing Web Design and Development Website

Pros

I am using this website for many years and this is very easy to use and better user experience and easy to design and develop.

Cons

I have not got any problem of using this website.

Matthew from Thomas Consulting Group

Take the money and run!

Seemed okay at first but now I HATE working with them.

Pros

Easy to visually set up the website but that's about it.

Cons

You can't upload your blogs and keep the same url, if you pay for their email or it is included in the plan they won't help you with setup, you can't take payment over the phone effectively, customer support just refers you to online irrelevant guides...I don't think they know their own system. I was promised a google credit that they didn't honor. I move to bookmark for more simplicity but since I've moved my SEO has tanked, my sales have struggled, and all I get from bookmark are shrugs. I asked what it would take to get a refund since I paid for a year in advance and they told me there are no refunds. I will appeal to ecwid who they build their system on and hopefully they will be more reasonable.

Response from Bookmark

Replied December 2018

Hello Matthew, with all due respect we've been helping you for 5 months with every question you've asked. In fact, the total messages back and forth with the support team is 498. We tried really hard to help you Matthew. I think this review is unfairly written. And in regards to the Google Ads $100 credit. Google changed their rules and was no longer offering this credit. So we weren't able to pass it along to you.

Pamela from Jasoom Agency

Industry: Market Research

How did I go so long without this product

I have a large distributed web with multiple subscription sites, clients, and marketing pages. Bookmarks helps me streamline and bring all that in under control. They are wonderful at this point to work with and I don't forsee that their committment to their product is going to change. I'm happy to have found them.

Reasons for Switching to Bookmark

OMG! it was a no brainer, when you find the superior product, you simply have to run with it.

Jason from Modern Theory Institute

Bookmark makes website creation, migration and find tuning easy!

Pros

Since migrating the website away from Wix the speed of our website on the Bookmark platform has increased dramatically. Bookmark is a very handy tool for creating a website and has increased the performance of our site immediately. Truly excellent service and product.

Cons

At first the modules were a bit tricky to get used to while initially customizing the site. However, using the video tutorials I was able to figure most of it out on my own.

Reasons for Switching to Bookmark

Wix was slow and cumbersome to use. Bookmark has more options and a more user friendly interface.

Robert from Entreprise Robert Maucieri

Setting up my website

I am very pleased to have my site up and running

Pros

The possibility to present my products. Had a lot of help from the customer support. Not that easy to get going but with some help I got there

Cons

Not to user friendly but after having some help I got what I needed.

Reasons for Choosing Bookmark

Backed by Moneris Royal Bank and offered a full set up.

von from Djor smart Guards

Industry: Sporting Goods

Phenomenal Product

Great support and returned my emails promptly.

Pros

So simple to use with animation , thousands of videos to choose from .

Cons

Software is perfect, just need to add more full contact sports to video library, but thats minor

Reasons for Choosing Bookmark

The animation and video aspects on the intro pages and ease of animation to add to pages

Reasons for Switching to Bookmark

More easier to control content and editing

Jennifer from Self-Employed

BookMark

My overall experience has been life easier and more helpful when I need to get back to certain websites or documents. It's a overall trusted so far and great software to use for your browsers.

Pros

Best thing about Bookmark is having all your pages, documents, pictures, anything you can think of bookmark keeps it on your browser. I constantly use this software being on the internet to keep all my pages that I want and need.

Cons

No cons or anything I can list that I can complain about. I've never lost anything I've had in my Bookmarks

Krystle from krystle creations

so far so good :)

Pros

- I love the social media integration -Product suggestion feature makes it easy for customer to view related products (sales) -AI system is simple to use

Cons

-would like to see features like Currency converter. If a customer is from the USA or Europe, they have the option see prices in their currency. -Invoice option would be nice. This would avoid using a secondary product. Still creating the site , haven't found anything else yet.

Sebastian from Revel Marketing Agency

Flexible, Fast, and Friggin' Awesome

Pros

From the first step of creating a new site to the final touches, Bookmark is by far the most efficient and quick builder I have used to date. And not to mention the most fun. The different creation options are a great option too. Some more main features that I love to use, and that differentiate Bookmark from other builders: - Super quick addition of 'focus' page sections - Ability to edit text and images so quickly - Quick access to commercial, free, use HQ stock photos within builder - add lots of images via search to library - Client sub-accounts with the Agency plan - Different ability to create a new version on AI site when you make a new site, if the first version isn't what you envisioned you can just click "creat" again and it will change up quite a bit! - Plain fast speed of literally everything - Amazing for 1 pager fixed menu scroll landing page sites for Google Ads, specific client service, opt-in lead gen, etc. - Able to throw together site mockups for clients within 5 minutes.. talk about efficient - Quick addition and editing of new pages, menu, styling, etc. etc. (everything is fast) Get Bookmark.com now if you are considering it!

Cons

Here are some very specific things, not necessarily even a worry for most people but worth mentioning, for niche use cases. These are more along the line of suggestions, and maybe even some of these things are on the development forecast: - built-in form doesn't have really any flexibility (But it still does work well). Also my form keyword attribution tracking software code doesn't seem to detect it.. maybe I'm just missing something :)) - keep in mind the images needed for parralax header sections seem to always need to be super high quality. If not it is very easy for them to show up as pixely or grainy. Imagery is one main thing about websites so just make sure you have the right images and quality (Although It is very easy to use the free commercial use photos provided by Bookmark and integrated Pixabay) - ability to edit mobile view would be nice, it almost always works great and you can preview it but when you adjust spacers etc. sometimes it isn't perfect. Doesn't really come up often though!

Wendy from DMI (Digital Management, Inc.)

Great AI website builder with lots of potential

Overall I love the platform and its potential. It is lacking in a few features right now because it's a bit newer than other platforms on the market; however Bookmark is prioritizing and releasing more functionality all the time. In a few months I believe this will be one of the top website builders out there.

Pros

I love how quick it is to get a shell of a website up and running, ready for editing. I can use the AI builder to pick an industry and my style, then it creates a fully functional website in a couple minutes. Of course then you can edit it to match your color scheme and update your content to make it reflect your own brand, which will take some time of course. But getting to the point where you can start editing is minutes vs. hours with some other website builders. Also I like how simple yet powerful the website editor is. It's super easy to add modules and entire pre-built content areas which you can then customize further. Also it's very touch-screen friendly. Some other builder tools I'v used don't work at all when using touch screens. Also their sites are hosted on Amazon's AWS cloud servers, which are lightning fast.

Cons

Currently it's missing some key functionality that I know they are working on and will be added soon. But at the moment their blog features are lacking. There isn't a way to save a blog post layout and use it as a template going forward for future blog posts. You have to recreate each post from scratch. Also no way to dynamically display the last n blog posts, for example to display a blog feed on your home page. You currently have to build that manually. Functionality is supposedly being built to address these issues soon.

Nicholas from MiBlend Coffee

Bookmark - Quick Web Presence | Awesome Customer Service

Quick Web Design and Functionilty

Pros

Initially i was a little apprehensive about using the software. I initially thought the AI was more of a gimmick, but I was wrong. Bookmark gives the opportunity to not only get you kicked off in the right direction but also gives the user complete customization.

Ease of Use and Great price

Michelle from ParcelTarget

Amazing customer service, easy to use, incredible output

Helped me design a website lickety split, great imagery, great start to build on. love that we can add ecommerce on when it is time. I've already recommended the product to other friends I have that are starting their own businesses too.

Pros

Pretty simple to use with drag and drop modules. I liked that it generated as many different websites as I could imagine and saved them all so I could go back and pick and choose. The images are super impactful and I LOVE that they are all royalty free. Very cool that they have an add a blog option. The support is AMAZING!!! As easy as it is to use, it takes some time to ramp up on how it works and the support is right there for you. They are really patient and helpful and I used a lot of their how to guides.

Cons

There are different types of 'focuses' which are kind of like templates and it looks like the generated websites combine them in the same manner. It would be awesome if I could pick and choose the focus formats that I wanted. Stronger blog capabilities like commenting and sharing would make it perfect!

Response from Bookmark

Replied December 2018

Hi Michelle, thank you for leaving uy a review. We've addressing both of your Cons in the near future by improving our blog feature and we'll soon be adding many many more focuses to choose from for each type of focus. Will be sort of like an ala cart ability for sections of your website.

Derek from D.K Performance Supply Company

Industry: Sporting Goods

Solid and High Quality

So far so goof, excited to see how things progress in the future

Pros

A definite pro is the ease of laying out a successful site and optimizing flow.

Cons

Sometimes the tools lag, format is different in editor than draft "live site"

Promo from RBC

RBC offered a deal

Christian from Execusource.ca

we had 2 staff check if out after purchasing a LTD lifetime deal on APPSUMO

Nothing difficult to use. We selected it for ease of use for non techy staff, while the deal and value were amazing!!! Switched over last Fall 2019 so would be ready for January 2020 and it allowed us to hit the deadline. It refreshed or reinvigorated out outdated web brand. It allowed us to fix this in record time saving us $4000 with our old company. It became a staff DIY project that seemed to be fun for them. They had no complaints as they figured it out easily without the training as it is that intuitive. It is 1000% better than my last website, excited about the blog inclusion as well, and the fact I and not dishing out $50.00 per month on hosting any longer, which was highway robbery with my old site. Although both companies have good customer support it seems. We have tried Wix and GoDaddy as well as Wordpress, but it seems like this is the one they decided on to get the job done and they got it done quickly. As a Owner Manager I like it when teams relieve me of worry and this product did that. I can't recommend them enough if you are not a technical web designer and you want to build an amazingly good site with support from their Aritificial Intelligence tool - AI (AIDA they call it).

Pros

They loved the intuitive AIDA approach. I was going to dish out $4000 on a new site, but they had it up and running within 6 to 7 hours utilizing all the old outdated website good stuff for copy and upgrading some new ideas easily while having a great new refreshed brand look that our clients commented on as we represent their brands when recruiting staff for them. www.execusource.ca is the new site. The old Search Firm (Staffing Corp) site was http://www.execusourcegroup.com/

Cons

I know I have allot of Wordpress plugsint that are not useable with it, but who care.

Reasons for Choosing Bookmark

I am going with what I was told by the team, but seems like lots of functionality, good value for the price, Biggest seller was ease of use for great aesthetics.

Reasons for Switching to Bookmark

Old Product was clunky and we couldn't easily adapt the look without paying the web design firm that built it almost $4000.00

Christopher from ClearPay Financial Midsouth

Customer Focused on the forefront

Clean, sharp website a site that will drive traffic and customers. Once I eliminate the sub domain it will be complete. for the price its an unbeatable value!

Pros

The support by far is impeccable, I have had to wait for no longer than a few minutes for a response from someone . They are willing to help with issues, of understanding & best use of work around solutions. They are not only customer focused but solution focused as well. My experience is only with the free version currently and look forward to upgrading, they have helped me achieve initial results in 2 weeks time frame of a site. They have e-learning classes and tools to help you get the most out of your experience & I definitely recommend using them. There are a lot of companies out there that could learn something from this company...

Cons

I think the only con I have is the use of their 3rd party modules. I think they would be better off creating the modules in house so that they have the control and access to assist & more readily available. That's truly it because they have resolved every issue or question I have had.

Response from Bookmark

Replied March 2018

Thank you Christopher, we're happy to help you get your website off the ground and assist you in anyway.

Terry from Agri-Food Solutions Inc.

Excellent product feature rich website builder

Beautiful website, easy to update and change around my content.

Pros

I've reached many website builders and found this one to be the easiest to use as the AI software builds your website for you and its beautiful. After my site was built I spent another hour adding my images and words and was ready to go.

Cons

I don't have any negative aspects yet to report. I have been happy with the service and would recommend it to anyone.

Response from Bookmark

Replied June 2018

Thank you Terry, we're happy to have taken care of your needs. Appreciate the kind words.

Linda from Hartshorn OmniMedia LLC

If you want fast, you'll get fast!

Bookmark is a great tool to use for a business website and e-commerce. It's fast and easy to use. I'm pretty satisfied and definitely will be using them for my clients websites.

Pros

Cons

The cons of Bookmark is you can't add modules to Focuses and you can't use your own fonts. They need improvement on how video module displays.

Pilar from PH Natural Cosmetics

Industry: Cosmetics

My Favorite Website development

So far so good!

Pros

Cons

They need probably to add more features on the premium websites, because when you click on widget you need to update to business.

Build Your Website Bookmark

With Bookmark, it is possible to build manage your website within minutes. I have used it to build a handful of websites of my own. It is reliable

Pros

Bookmark requires virtually no coding knowledge to operate. That is incredible. It provides a fast and easy way to build your website and get it running. It also provides a platform where you can reach out to more and more clients and customers. It is awesome. It is user-friendly

Cons

It is quite expensive, especially for small businesses. The rate at which they charge month to month is higher than what they charge for a round year. This makes the initial offering really expensive

Sarai from Tanisha Sa'Rai LLC

Nice and Easy!

I really love BookMark and have high hopes for whats to come. I can easily create a new website from start to finish even if I have no design or coding experience at all. My only grip is for a semi advanced user (not a developer), the automatic use of AIDA is sometimes a little annoying and I would rather build my sites from scratch. Besides building from scratch to be able to place the exact things I want from jump, I would love the option to be able to view PREVIEWS of the sites AIDA can build for you. As the way it is now, it's kind of just rolling the dice on what you will get. The good thing is you can ALWAYS "roll the dice again" if you don't get what you like, and Bookmark will even save the previous created site for you incase you want to go back to it. This is still time consuming tho. You could also spend a lot of time removing the elements that you don't want from the generated template. BookMark being "New", it still has some kinks to work out within the system, but support is GREAT and I believe they will continue to improve quickly.

Pros

With SSL included and the AIDA System (Artificial Intelligence Design System), BookMark makes it virtually impossible to mess up the steps to creating your new website.

Cons

As a more advanced user, I sometimes would also like to start from scratch building a site without using the AIDA system.

Mat from Rockstar Auto Conference

This is the easiest website building a platform I have ever seen

Overall this platform has a ton of potential and for someone who is a small business owner, or someone that wants to build a personal branding site, this is a very robust tool that will make your life so much easier. Most of the hard work when it comes to building the website is getting the frame work done and bookmark does all of that for you. This literally saved me 20 hours of work.

Pros

My favorite thing about the platform as that you can give it a general overview of the type of site you want, and then you can give the artificial intelligence direction by choosing clean, bright, modern and within 30 seconds my entire frame work was done.

Cons

You cannot edit and build from an iPad. Most website builders don’t have that capability either but if they offered it, this would be perfect.

Serge from Objectif Cloud

wonderful time-saving tool for web site owners & designers

I've designed my business web site with Bookmark. The ease of use and the inclusion of the hosting platform have enabled me to focus on my content and my customers. I will never ever again waste my time with a CMS and a hosting company.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the fact it relives me from having to find a hosting company, pay for a plan, install and manage, secure, maintain a CMS and a data base. This is so much simpler and much more efficient. Bookmark allows me to focus on my content and my business rather than wasting my time with my infrastructure.

Cons

Really, there is nothing that I don't like. Bookmark is already excellent and will mature over time. I am looking forward to the enhancements and new features.

Suraya from HartaBella Artistry

Bookmark review

Overall Bookmark has made it very simple to get an online store up and running in a couple days!

Pros

I really like how easy it was to get started and the chat feature to assist you when needed.

Cons

I found the shipping feature through E-commerce a bit tricky to adjust on different products.

Reasons for Switching to Bookmark

A few reasons. First was being offered a discount as a business starting out this was so important. Yes other places offer discounts to start but Bookmark was the best at the time. Second was how easy the website is to build and third was finding it on Digital Mainstreet as a recommended product for new business.

Bookmark

Bookmark your Internet browser as a separate menu and the links you add are listed in this menu. Each URL you add is added as a line to the Bookmark menu, and you can access the URL you added by clicking on this line. Favorite links are used just like Bookmark.

Pros

It is possible to access the names of the sites you visit frequently or by one click without having to write the entire URL.

Cons

I would like new updates and new features. But We can not see that last times. I think Bookmark squad must find new things for customers.

Awesome!

A best-in-class all-round website builder. Definitely one of the best out there.

Pros

- Very easy to use - Extremely intuitive - quick & professional themes - quick hosting - Support is committed

Cons

- I do like to have a bit more features, like the ability to change CSS in elements - Export a website as HTML / CSS

Sherry from Sherry's on Main

My Bookmark Review

I'm new to Bookmark so I don't have a lot of experience with it yet, but I do like it.

Pros

It has really nice templates and features. It is fairly simple to use, and the customer service an help is outstanding. I love that they are based out of Toronto too!

Cons

There is no real dislike. It may be just me but there is a bit of a learning curve, I've only just started though.

John from Deep Pockets

Incredible product: Absolutely love it

My consulting service now has a professional website that can be managed anywhere Cients are asking how much I spent on my new site :)love the storage, hosted with amazon Squarespace is as relevant as Nokia now ;)

Pros

Very easy to setup The AI is really fast and made it a fun/easy process Works well with index and search The customer service is excellent, live chat and problem solving I love the blog section Setting up an agency for long term clients (I will host for free) and some startups Video and photo intergration is very coo;

Cons

None so far Haven't spent alot of time in the agency plan but looks good

Gaston from ParcelTarget Sampling Corporation

Great Product, lots of features and growing, attentive support

Excellent - Helped me with my personal website and then I later bought the Agency package that will allow me to design other websites - And get PAID to do it. Customer service has always been very patient in explaining things, chasing down issues, and going above and beyond to support. I have been recommending this to all of my friends who need to build their own websites. Great Product.

Pros

Takes the fear and difficulty out of creating a website. Also has elements that do the creative for you if this is not your business. For any small or start up business, this is a super quick way to get a professional website up and running quickly. I love the ability to expand to ecommerce and add a blog at a later date when we get there.

Cons

They are constantly making updates and adding new features, so there are software glitches to be ironed out. I have seen their roadmap and impressed with where they want to take it, so I am willing to weather the storm, if any, that it takes to get there.

Naser from YU GROW

Innovative & Simple

This is the third website builder I've tried out. I saw the reviews here and thought I would try it out myself to create a website for our student organization. Was really impressed by the ease of use as they specifically catered to our organization's needs and gave me a first version of a website with a beautiful template that had all I needed without having to do anything. All I had to do was literally add some content/text and replace a couple of pictures. I had a look at the plans offered, feel like it's fair to pay 12 per month to have a website with hosting, storage and being able to connect domain. Overall I was happy with the service I got and think this website is going to grow very rapidly.

Pros

Templates, ease of use, innovative features.

Cons

It took me a couple of minutes to understand how to apply the changes I wanted in the website. After that, it became easy.

Response from Bookmark

Replied March 2017

Thank you, we're happy you are having a positive experience with Bookmark

Paul from Left Field Talent

Ai website design

Small business website's are so easy to make and change when changes are needed.

Pros

Easy to use Changes the design using best practices Changes are ridiculously easy

Cons

Non so far I will rewrite if I come to find any cons.

Charlie from Prestige Host

A Web Designer's View

Dashboard is simple to navigate and the page builder is very easy to use. I am confident that I will be able to win new clients over with once they experience this terrific product for themsleves.

Pros

The web builder is very simple to use and the site generator, AiDA, creates amazing layouts in under two minutes. This means I can quickly move on with crafting content and get a website live in double quick time.

Cons

Could do with more focus and module options but this is a young product with an enthusiastic team and I am looking forward to seeing how Bookmark develops over the coming months.

Evon from Pixy Muse Productions

Industry: Music

Overall it was great. I did have some issues, but CSR helped out a lot!

I was able to create two websites and reserve the domains, but I didn't have to launch both sites at the same time. I also learned a little more about web design.

Pros

I like how the team is there to help you on site when you have problems, and I like the low cost of it. I also like how you can build as many websites as you want or need.

Cons

The only thing is that sometimes I needed help and I had to wait for hours for a reply lol But, once I got a reply, they helped resolve the issue quickly.

Response from Bookmark

Replied March 2018

Thank you Evon, it was a pleasure to assist you on your website building endeavours. We'll be here for you whenever you need us.

Beau from Utah Valley University

Mandatory For Some Books

Overall, this application is basically the same thing as Kindle and it does a good job. It is also free!

Pros

It is clear and easy to read books from this application. The application is clean and pleasant and has so many books for you to choose from.

Cons

I wish that navigation through the application was a little bit more user friendly. I like to scroll through my books while I am reading (a navigation bar) but with this application I had to change each page individually if i wanted to skip a chapter or go back to re-read something.

Yasir from Century21

Bookmark Website Builder Review

So far 6/5

Pros

I love this #1 because it is Canadian, I really searched around looking for something local, I was very happy to find these guys, and to add it has a very beautiful clean look, easy to to features. I'm just a new user so still getting used to alot of things, but I am excited about it. I originally found this for blog purposes, but I might in the future create a website for my real estate business. I like the fact that I have absolute control over the website. I also like the fact that chat help is very fast.

Cons

Adding a blog was a bit difficult to find as it was in the setting which was kind of weird, I only found that after getting tired of searching in the obvious sections, anyways its all good and all my fault because I didn't bother to take those online free website courses offered by Bookmark, I am too sure that I could have saved alot of time that way.

Yan from Universitaide

Bookmark is a very good software to start any project from scratch.

Pros

The support team is amazing : if you have any question, doubt, problem etc., the team is here for you. It was very surprising how fast they answer AND resolve your issue. Another good point is the fact that the software is very easy to use : anybody can do it.

Cons

Sometimes, there are some issues with one or two functionalities but as I said : the support is here for you (5 min to 30 minutes) and it feels like you never had any issues. Try it and you'll see !

Response from Bookmark

Replied November 2017

Thank you Yan for the positive feedback, we work hard to help our customers with their website projects.

Rob from Casa Silas B & B

Full marks for Bookmark

I'd created a few websites before looking at template-driven page layout products. After having previewed and test-driven a few the one that impressed me most was bookmark.com. I could see how their templates and process were suited to my own needs in a finished page. Once into the content positioning, a design-organizing process I couldn't believe how well it was implementing. I'm driven by design, not code, and using bookmark was completely intuitive which was great because I like to dive in and see the page evolve, and their preview function suited my workflow perfectly. The few times I was stuck for decision, the online help was incredibly responsive, with solutions that worked, and you're dealing with the developers, not just tech support on a script. I've built three pages using different templates, and all function as well as the others. If you need a page, and you're like me, then bookmark it.

Response from Bookmark

Replied January 2017

Thank you Rob for the wonderful review.

Hidipo from Muse Innovators Media

It's an easy to use web builder, which can be done within a few hours.

Able to build a website and share it with the world in a short period of time.

Pros

It's really easy to use. Most of the coding work is done by the developer to give me the best of what i'm looking for. The software is a definitely must use. Would recommend it to anyone who want a website in a short period of time.

Cons

Non. I love an enjoy every click of the website. i mean what cons can you find from a web builder software like this.

Response from Bookmark

Replied June 2018

Thank you Hidipo, we're happy to have you as a customer at Bookmark to help you grow your business.

Todd from Corporate Link Furniture Specialists LLC

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Bookmark for Business

So far everything has been great, customer service is outstanding, especially Cam.

Pros

I never knew anything about building a website for my business so I loved the pre designed templates and the focus. I also love that the site mapping is done for me.

Cons

I would like it to be a little more user friendly. I sometimes have some trouble dragging modules into focus areas, seems like it’s not allowed so I don’t have 100% control. I would also like a menu option for side menu bar.

Kalann from LORD

Warning: Bookmark will make

Pros

Bookmark isn't for the fan of the long night website designing grind: Those late nights when machine and man become one (those nights your back is so sore you literally can't leave your laptop). If you like reading mind numbing hours worth of code only to miss a few key parts that keep you stressed out and close to tears, please don't use this product. Because Bookmark uses AI to assist in the design process, the most arduous part of building is out of the way, and what normally might take anywhere from 6-3000 hours just to get started can be finished in under an hour. So if you despise easy to understand, simple to follow, clean design tools, check out Bookmark.

Cons

It's so simple you'll want to start new projects before finishing the current ones. How dare they!

Brenda from Bees Handmade Gifts

Easy to use Website Builder!

Pros

Love the software's ease of use. I was able to get my website up and running in a couple of days. Much easier than any other website builder I used and I have a beautiful website now. Had a few problems but the customer service is out of this world! Thanks so much to Mike for helping me not only get my website working but also a personal email!

Cons

No cons to report. Very easy to use and very innovative.

Martha from Joyeria yareli

Bookmark

The benefits are that its easy to sell online not that much work. If someone needs to buy something they can just get it here and its incredibly useful.

Pros

what i like most is that you can get help on anything you need. Also that the AI does all the hard work for u overall all its just so easy and i would recommend this its awesome.

Cons

the cons are so few like somethings you can't change and also its hard to manage.

Cara from Venture Works

Great AI website builder

This is a great tool for quick website and landing page building.

Pros

The AI component of this is awesome. Thorugh using it, I get websites and landing pages that do not look like a template and it is super quick to set up any website. The customization aspect is also very good. If I do not like what the AI has provided I just try again.

Cons

The learning curve on this was high as there were a lot of different components to it. I also like to host on my own server and there is no way to do that unless the site is exported.

Reasons for Switching to Bookmark

Theme set up is super simple and looks professional

Alexandra from Blogging

Simplicity and speed

Perfect for any people who need a site in literally minutes, have zero coding knowledge and want to start off with something that is not expensive.

Pros

The AI helps set up and then re-design basically any type of website within less than 3 minutes. Then customization is easy. Also, this is very good for people who really are not tech-savvy at all, the admin platform is clean and easy to grasp. The pricing is also very good and comes with extras on the yearly plan.

Cons

I tried to have the homepage totally, hidden, that is impossible so I had to put something on my homepage. The page creation function for landing page types could be a bit more customizable. Also, the help materials would need a bit of extra work to include more information and scenarios.

Courtney from JobStart

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

A Website Builder for the Future

Bookmark helped me to create something that I am truly proud of. I can not think of a better reason to suggest you give them a try.

Pros

Bookmark has something really great here. The websites are designed almost instantly and are tailored to your needs. They have every industry you could think of and no templates! I can not stress enough how important that is. I also really loved how easy it was to use. Their design wizard was friendly, easy to navigate and provided some great suggestions. With a little bit of customization afterwards through drag and drop, I had a fantastic website in such a short amount of time

Cons

There are some bugs but what software does not have them. After talking with support I was confident Bookmark would be there to help should I need it

Mandial from First Beat Media

Industry: Writing and Editing

Fast and easy website

I’m very happy to have found Bookmark. It saved me a ton of time and headache building my website.

Pros

I really liked that I could build the website, literally, in 2 minutes. I could then make changes from there to make the website suit my style.

Cons

Bookmark is a new platform, so it’ll take time to get all the features you want from a website builder, but the support is great and they are rolling out new updates all the time.

David from Utica School District

Bookmark Review

Great customer service and support. They are always there to help with any issues. The community is very active and help each other out. I have the sense that great things are coming in the near future.

Pros

Very easy to use and simple to learn. Endless possibilities for designs. Very fast after the sites are published. Love the preview mode for desktop,phone and tablets.

Cons

Not able to add plugins like WordPress. Still has bugs.

Sougata from WebGuru Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Restaurants

Excellent Product- So Far the Most Unique I have Seen

Pros

I like the AI Designs. It does not compromise the quality HD Pictures in Every Page Makes complete website with contact form including captcha

Cons

I do not see any cons so far in the software

Rich from Accolade

Best Website Builder I've Ever Used

Pros

I've used a number of website builders before but this is the best yet. The AI website builder goes beyond just giving you a nice template, but even builds the thing for you!

Cons

They integrate with POWR, which is cool, but it'd be nice if some of those widgets - like a countdown - were independently coded by Bookmark so you could get full functionality without POWR's branding.