• Pros

• "I love this software! I have tried a couple of build your own website software programs and this one was easy to use, plenty of templates, and overall great tutorials. "

• "So simple to use, great support, I feel like you get a great deal for the cost. The website builder is also great"

• "i like that it is easy to use and useful platform, easy to understand to do any step"

• Cons

• "Due to the simple interface this does not allow a personal change apart from what each topic offers you, it has very good support for attendance but it is a bit slow when communicating with them."

• "I think in general it's good and the support is very good but what I do not like is that I do not see anywhere to create help tickets or an online chat."

• "It covers the fundamentals and works as designed but it's not something that you would be able to scale to a massive performance site imho."

Browse GoDaddy Website Builder Reviews

Lisa from Mighty IT Computer Repair

Want a web page? No time or expertise? Try GoDaddy Website Builder!

I have used GoDaddy for twenty years, and I've never been unhappy with any of their offerings. The tech support is so good, it overcomes any possible complaints I've ever had. This product, in particular, takes a huge amount of stress out of my life by making it fast and efficient to provide a website for a customer. I'm actually having problems with the custom website I built for my own company, and I'm thinking of using this again! Why mess with something that works?

Pros

It is extremely easy to set up, enter your original data, change just a little - or a lot!, and maintain. They have great templates and graphics for your use, and some handy features: to do a weekly article, I just copied last week's article, changed a few things, and inserted the text for this week. It's also very reasonably priced.

Cons

As with any "shortcut" software, it was a little difficult to customize. I also had trouble applying a security certificate to the site to get the coveted https at the beginning of the URL. The latter issue was easily solved with the help of their AWESOME tech support, and the former, I expected. If I want to customize it so badly, I've got to use a less "done-for-me" solution - and I'm ok with that!

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

It took less time and had less opportunity for mistakes.

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

They took too much time and interfered with my regular high-paced consulting business.

Cheikh from Cheikh Beye Okdakar

Industry: Computer Hardware

GoDaddy easiest and powerful website builder

Godaddy Website Builder has made it easy for me to work with my clients.

Pros

GoDaddy Website Builder has a simple, intuitive and very easy to set up format. With Godaddy Webside Builder, I create sites for my customers very quickly, as there are usually only a few templates and many options. For a professional and attractive site, Godaddy Webside Builder is the best. I love the interface, website and page templates, which is why I recommend Godaddy Webside Builder. It also offers beautiful, simplified templates and formats. Also, with GoDaddy's editing interface, you can see your site on the left side of the screen when I edit my pages and sections. Isn't that impressive?

Cons

Although Godaddy Webside Builder is a good website builder, it sometimes has flaws that need to be addressed. I suggest multiplying "action buttons" to a section that I find important and that is missing in the interface. The preview is not really at its best and sometimes changes the site. Some of the layout features were limited so a beginner will have problems unless you are a good coder. The download speed is sometimes slow and it's annoying when you're focused.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

Older, more popular, and in my opinion more good

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

The price at ClickFunnels is quite expensive for me.

Jess from EQ

Used to create my website

Fairly good. I get compliments on my website often, but it does not get much traffic and I wonder whether a wordpress alternative may have worked better?

Pros

Easy to use to set up a website quickly. Drag and drop editing and nice simple templates that look good on web and mobile devices.

Cons

The price is a bit high, and I am not sure why, but my website gets very little traffic. This is frustrating after two years. It is difficuly to make edits to the SEO

domain

Ease of use - and I brought my domain on Godaddy

Nicholas from Adventure Finder

Godaddy Scam

Pros

I purchased Ultimate Managed WordPress Websites in good faith that I would be able to build a Wordpress website using their platform. The software was very buggy, as it froze often while I was trying to edit my work and then sometimes caused me to lose all of my work. In addition, the editor only gives a few options for customization. Most of the content you can put on the website is low quality and uncustomizable. They want you to pay for plugins that may/may not accomplish what you need. I requested a refund the day after purchasing in which i was told that the trial period ended, and the customer service ignored my complaint asking for a screen shot of a frozen screen. Very low IQ customer service and terrible product.

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Trying another software .

Avash from AvaTel Pvt. Ltd.

Simple, Easy and Attractive Website Builder That Everyone Can Use

GoDaddy Website Builder has helped me expand my business. Some of my clients want to be able to add some sections and do basic editing themselves when required. I also get a lot of inquiries from small business owners if they can create a website themselves. In both cases, I recommend GoDaddy Website Builder if the users are average computer user. A person who can create a Word document, Powerpoint Presentation etc can easily create a professional-looking website with GoDaddy Website Builder. Since the backend interface is minimal, clean and doesn't have too many options - mistakes are less likely to happen - which is absolutely great for beginners.

Pros

The backend interface of the web builder is clean and uncluttered so I find myself doing mistakes less in GoDaddy Website Builder than when I use other builders. The editing capabilities are limited - which isn't great for advanced users - but is actually very good for non-web designers who want to make their site on own. As we can use sections predesigned by professional web designers and edit contents in there. One benefit that I got from this is that during my early days - I got to learn about professional web design without making mistakes that most beginners make. I couldn't just add images when I liked, which saved me from making a web page cluttered with images and same with other assets. Another thing I like and admire most about GoDaddy Website Builder is the ability to edit sites directly from a smartphone. Many times I find myself getting calls from my clients asking for little changes and I can execute the changes with my smartphone when I don't have my laptop with me. I can also do basic image editing online.

Cons

While the sites we make using GoDaddy Website Builder are responsive and look great on mobile devices - we don't have full control of presentation on mobile devices. This isn't a big issue but I find myself wanting to change something for mobile devices quite often so this is a con. Other than that - there is less to dislike about GoDaddy Website Builder keeping in mind that it is targetted at beginners.

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Most clients already have a domain on GoDaddy or want to register a domain on GoDaddy and I prefer having domain and website on the same account as it reduces some work.

Michelle from MS Creatives

Industry: Music

Go with GoDaddy

My overall experience with this product was great. However, I do feel like they need to update their drag and drop builder and add some features to their product.

Pros

The thing I like most about GoDaddy is that they are uniquely domain central. They put there greatest focus on registering domains and are relatively easy to set up.

Cons

The thing I like least about this software is the outdated website builder features. I can't build a website easily on GoDaddy.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

I chose GoDaddy because it was easy to have my domain and my website builder on the same account.

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

I switched to GoDaddy because I felt like while their features could use an update/upgrade I also feel like the website builder is useful when it comes to create a professional looking website.

Charlee from The Hello House LLC

User-friendly attractive website maker with limited features but good price

Overall, I found the GoDaddy Website Builder to be a good value for the money and the features it offers. I liked the ease of use and the way my website looked professional and functional. I created my site in just two evenings after work, and I think it was because GoDaddy's interface was simple for me to use without crowding me with options I didn't need. GoDaddy does have other integrations too, such as PayPal integration and a feature to book appointments or classes, but I can't speak to those. I have considered looking into those features in the future as I grow my site and business. Although I had a few complaints about some of the editing tools, the positives of the user-friendly editor and the price outweighed the negatives and I will be continuing to use GoDaddy Website Builder.

Pros

I actually switched from Wix to GoDaddy Website Builder because I liked the simpler format of GoDaddy. I found GoDaddy Website Builder easy to use and intuitive. I was able to create my website much more quickly and not get overwhelmed with endless templates and aesthetic options. I was surprised to see that my finished site looked just as professional and attractive as if I had chosen one of the more trendy site builders. I liked the interface of GoDaddy and I liked the templates for websites and pages that were offered. There were no extra unnecessary bells and whistles to get in the way of my images and the text I wanted to showcase on my website. I also found the price of GoDaddy to be inexpensive when a yearly plan is purchased. Another thing I particularly liked about GoDaddy's editing interface was the ability to see my site on the left side of the screen as I add pages and sections or edit content. This is nice to have the "workspace" to edit my content on the right side of the screen and then have my site on the left side. In contrast, I believe Wordpress, which I have used in the past, has a couple more steps to go through before you get to view your site as it will appear.

Cons

There were only two issues I had with GoDaddy. Firstly, while I do prefer having a few quality options over hundreds of options, one feature that I do wish GoDaddy provided when creating pages is the ability to add multiple "action buttons" to a section. In GoDaddy Website Builder, action buttons are those clickable buttons that link to another page or an external source (they usually say things like "Learn More" or "Register Now"). There wasn't an option to add more than one of these action buttons to a page section. I needed to have multiple links inside of a section, but only one action button was available. I surpassed this obstacle by adding more sections, but that created unwanted space on the page that I intended to be more compact. This is a feature that I feel like is needed. The second flaw I found with GoDaddy is that sometimes previews of my site misrepresented the changes I'd recently made. For example, I added a page to the site in Editor, but when I viewed it in Preview, my change was not shown. I believe it may take the Preview some time to load your changes, but it can be a bit frustrating if right away you need to see how the edit you made will look on your actual site.

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Wix was overwhelming and difficult to use with thousands of templates and complicated choices, while GoDaddy offered just the options I needed and it felt much simpler and streamlined.

Matthew from Advanced Integrated Systems

Simple to use - Quick SEO

I am able to put up a website really quickly that is searchable and indexed by Google. I don't have to put in any additional work in ensuring the website can easily be scraped by Google's bots.

Pros

I really like it for the simplicity in putting content up quickly and benefiting from built in search engine optimization.

Cons

Dated templates and very boring looking templates. They work well for organizations that are monochrome in nature (banking, accounting etc) - not something fashionable and trendy.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

The organization already had relationships with GoDaddy and could just add on to our existing yearly costs.

Lindy from Old Spanish Trail Studio, Lindy Cook Severns Art

Industry: Fine Art

Good Basic Website Builder

I've built something like 7 sites using this software; only one of those is currently live and still in use. That one is fine-- no bells and whistles required for that business, no special design needs. It works great as a simple straightforward site that needs little attention. Tech support, once top-notch, has gone downhill in the last decade. You're not on your own, but support isn't what it used to be.

Pros

Easy and simple pre-fab templates to get going without much learning curve; gets a website up in minimum time. Integrates well with PayPal, Stripe, etc.

Cons

Way way too simplistic for advanced users or sites that need customized formatting. Won't let you change many, many things.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

Simplicity, and tech support availability (even limited, GoDaddy is more personalized for support than Wix.)

Ramakant from Buzyvibes

Powerful Landing Page Builder

I am way satisfying with Godaddy Website Builder as it is very easy to use. It is providing SSL, security, SEO features which are best for me to create a good landing page.

Pros

Godaddy is very to use and the functionality of this software is good. The drag and drop features of this software is providing you the best solution to start making your own website without coding knowledge. It is providing free hosting with the monthly subscription plan which comes with free SSL and SEO features.

Cons

Godaddy Website builder is only good for making landing pages or static pages layout. Many more major functionality and eCommerce functionalities are missing from this software. Godaddy website builder is not good for creating dynamic websites or dynamic web pages.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

Godaddy is very easy to use and with its drag and drop features, it is a very good product for me. Godaddy Website Builder is less expensive than any other competitor.

URL that daddy!

Pros

Godaddy is an app for getting a unique url extension to advertise your name brand, or make awareness for your organization, social cause, etc. I like that you can pick a name and if it is taken you are given alternate suggestions for name usage rather than travelworld.com it may suggest lesiureglobe.com, vacationnations,com or it will suggest an alternative for a url ending other than .com, .org. .net, etc. but it could be travel.world. or world.travel it gives you many alternatives so that if your .com is taken and you do not want to have to think of a new name all together you can consider switching the url to make it be similar to what you wanted. It also does allow you to purchase the most common used words as domains such as medical.directory. It offers many url endings for professionals, different industries at good pricing if you get them on specials they can run .49cent specials, .99 cent specials it just depends on what special you happen to catch them on. They can add a feature of a reminder you have something in your cart, espicially if it picks up someone has searched your specific domain and did not purchase it. They give you discounts on other business tools or services such as Microsoft Office online you get it for half the price verses if you went to the website to purchase the software. You get other tools and services and a website builder as well. It is great for someone just starting off and needing the resources to get off. They also have a neat feature to put all your social media to one location rather than marketing each one. It has many features to explore and always upgrading.

Cons

If you do not purchase at a a la carte price to have your name not listed you will get ANNOYING robot calls to your number, all kind of text messages. The a la carte for this service normally cost more than the domain your buying. The robot numbers seem to ring your line none stop, and switch up the number when you do not answer. The a la carte pricing should be standard cost included in the domain name. Yes, it may be great to get a domain at 0.49 cent but for the new entrepreneur who has to use his phone to start off this is an added inconvience. Even offering a Entrepreneur special for this service to be free the first year would be great.

Julie from Roadkill Ranch

I built my own website in 3 hours!

It was great. At first I talked with someone for a while and explained my needs and she set me up with the right package. Then, a few days later, I realized I wanted an automatic scheduler. I called back to see if that was available and talked with another person who told me I had the wrong package and I needed this other product instead. I was confused , but switched over only to find out it was more retail driven, no blog, and no basic info page showing up in the beginning. I was devastated because I had worked so hard on my site and I lost all of my progress. I called again and talked to another guy who apologized and said he didn't know why the previous person had me switch. But thankfully, he was able to retrieve my old content and restore my original site free of charge without losing any content .

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. I had to have someone help me integrate my shopping platform with godaddy for my online boutique Roadkill Ranch and it was a seamless endeavor. However, I recently became a certified health coach and wanted to get a simple website up. I called godaddy and they walked me through the templates and showed me how easy it was. I was able to build my own site within hours and they were available for support 24/7. I was so proud of myself. Check out www.goodjuju.health I love the support the most. The staff is so knowledgeable and was able to guide me through some challenging pages with ease. Now that I've learned the program, it's not challenging at all. I also loved how they offered a blog feature.

Cons

The thing I liked least about the product was the online shop. I wanted to add some health products to my basic site, and although I was able to upload merchandise, it limited me on how to organize the shop, that's all. It wasn't really a big deal because my website is more informational anyway.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

I like the ease and the fact that they offer customer support 24/7.

Tiffany from Infinite Flames Artistry Ltd./Mirrored Flames Artistry

Awesome, all-inclusive, software for home business website design

I'm solving the issue of not having a website as of yet. I should be launching within the week though. I really love the blog posts, articles, forums, help center. They cover just about anything you could possibly imagine. Plus they have live help as well.

Pros

I love GoDaddy. You can do just about everything involving the website aspect of a home based business. That you have the option of completely building your own web site, using pre designed templates as a starting point, or having a website completely designed by a professional. Plus, that they do the domains and hosting as well. Having that all in one place is great. Most other website builders don't host or don't have domain purchase options. Another plus, that GoDaddy has, probably, any and every option for the dot name. It gives you the option for a creative site name, just by having a different dot besides the norm dotcom. The articles/blog posts are amazing. They cover so many topics and are pretty good with having an answer to anything you need to know.

Cons

The only issue I had was that I couldn't figure out how to change colors and fonts and get them to stay. They wouldn't stay where or what I wanted. I think I have it figured out now. I'm still in the process of launching my website, but I've been working on it for almost a year.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

It seemed like the most all-inclusive website builder. Especially at the cost. Not many out there are affordable, and even if they are, there is always something that I find missing.

Janette from Creative JR LLC

Great Platform for a New Business

Having a simple website for a small business can go a long way. Keeping it simple and having the ability to grow your website as your business grows is key. GoDaddy's Website Builder met all these features along with having the ability to add different features that would fit your needs as your business starts to take grow. Overall my client(s) and I are satisfied with the platform.

Pros

I was hired to build a website for a small company who specifically requested using GoDaddy. I like the simplicity of creating a website with the template options. You can customize the templates to your liking and add or delete features as your business grows. Also, you have the option to contact someone who may be a little more knowledgeable to help you build the website to suit your needs. I used this platform for a previous client who requested to have his site built on GoDaddy. Needless to say my client was very satisfied and has been using it for over 3 years now.

Cons

When you are working with a small budget, obviously, you want to find a software platform that would suit your or your clients needs. GoDaddy's prices are reasonable, although they do slap on different features that you could include which would drive the cost up to more than what you originally budgeted when you first sign up. As my clients business grew, my client saw the need to add some of the additional features that were offered in the beginning.

Rajeev from Splendid Digital Solutions

As a web developer, one can give demo to clients what their websites will look like within 15 min.

Pros

For static websites, an excellent software using which anyone without a programming knowledge can launch websites/online stores. This software is good for increasing web literacy. As a web developer, what I frequently do is to give a taste what a client's website will look like and once the client approves, I go for the Starter Plan by GoDaddy. By using Starter Plan, however, only one database or application is allowed, which for the most part turns out to be either Wordpress or Joomla or Drupal if it is a content-based site or the likes of Magento if a shopping portal. The GoDaddy Economy Plan gives leverage to try five applications simultaneously under one account and Deluxe 25 applications. However, coming to the main point, Website Builder do comes handy as I give demo to clients who are not that computer savvy. An interesting use of Website Builder was when a client needed a website for just one month for an event. Of course, the domain name had to be booked for 12 months!

Cons

For those looking for Wordpress-like features or flexibility to try Joomla and other applications, GoDaddy Website Builder does not fit. At the end of the day, it is meant for those who have no programming knowledge! At the same time, if one has shown no inclination to try freely available software like Wordpress, it is doubtful they will go ahead and launch their website/online store using GoDaddy Website Builder independent of a web developer on their side. This is the paradox. Also, it is known that there are features in this software such as if one selects a theme and after publishing requires change, there is no way except to start afresh. However, for GoDaddy fans, this may not be a big issue because launching a site afresh should not take more than an hour. Such sites are usually short with less pages/contents!

Krista from Paradigm Shift International Partners

My GoDaddy Website Builder Review

Overall, I am having an Excellent experience using GoDaddy Website and Website builder. I have received good feedback about our company website which makes me glad I decided to use GoDaddy.

Pros

GoDaddy website builder is very practical and easy for anyone to use. It has several different themes and layouts to choose from that will be perfect your business. The 30 day free trial was very useful to get to know the software and give it a true test to ensure it met our expectations. I also like that it links with Square and provides built in shipping options to use if you are shipping goods to customers.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is the ability to make updates on your website from a cell phone or tablet would be great.

Response from GoDaddy

Replied April 2020

Hey Krista- Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you! Thanks, Jenny

Sean E. from sYgHt, LLC

I have used this product for more than 3 years!

Pros

All in one service or products? I used this company for my web site and email. I bought the domain name from them added an email account and was looking for someone else to build the web site. After many discussion with various companies, we decide if we are still talking let's have something up so we can start our marketing to the world. Well, the ease of using the build with step by step with templates that because they are int he same family work well, no conflicts between the software by matching difference vendors this is under on umbrella. We had a 3-page site up in a few hours that still stayed up on the server for 6 months. product together.

Cons

It is basic you not going to have maybe the personal site as some whom start from scaratch but it does help to start with a templete. So when you have a budget that is small or you are good at design and want to build your site go this route up and running after a few hours. Ths cost is small really compared to others making your site? adding third party analisyteis is and issue as most companys want thier verious used and not have a third party dealing with the customer but some prorams ar better than this trmplte types a matter of what your thinking or needs.

Gregg from Moretti Security

Great to build your website then move on with your business.

The biggest praise that I have for the GoDaddy website builder is when I needed tech support, it was excellent. The tech support personnel we smart, and efficient. I have used there tech support several times and every time I was pleased. I do not need excess conversation or drawn support to extend the call. GoDaddy was excellent in the tech support deptartment.

Pros

Although I am in IT and specifically cybersecurity, I did not want to spend a lot of time and effort on a website. I wanted to get to work doing what I do. The GoDaddy website builder was fast and easy to setup. I can jump in and modify it easily and have it active immediately. And for the cost it is by far my best value in business expenses.

Cons

For the price there are certain things that you are going to give up, granular customization is not there, but I don't need that. I would have liked a few more options on designs, but again for the value I will take what is there.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

I chose GoDaddy the simple brand recognition, and I have been completely satisfied so far.

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

I switched for the security, the ease of domain purchase and integration, and simply because it was one less thing that as a small business owner that I had to be concerned with.

Nibaruta from Purple Sky Technology Inc.

best website builder

I have done a lot of website in GoDaddy website builder for my clients include but not limited to e-commerce, personal website, companies websites, and more. It's a thumbs up for me, but remember if it's a website that requires custom work or features Cpanel/ WordPress is better.

Pros

For companies that do not require complicated or custom websites this ideal platform to use. Personal websites and e-commerce are as well built easily. you can do it yourself and not you can partially give access to someone to do it without compromising your account. no coding knowledge required just drag-drop.

Cons

Everything is fine except the price could be better if reduced. and it would be nice if they allow freelancers to develop plugins for more features.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

easy to use, friendly interface

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

quick to set up, easy to use

Daniel from Hospital Ortopédico Infantil

Amazing! building your own website can not be easier

Pros

With godaddy you have everything in one place. You do not have to worry because you have the hosting, the domain, the website design and even the possibility of creating your own professional email domain. In a few steps you can go from being a small enterprise to become a great company because in our days having a website is the most important thing in order to grow. Godaddy allows you to do everything you need to create your professional image. In addition, you centralize all the expenses to one single figure given that you make a single annual payment for the hosting and domain of your website. It also offers incredible options that adapt to your needs and allow you to save a lot of money. You do not have to risk hiring a hosting in an unknown server, since godaddy offers it to you at an incredible price and with the highest security guaranteed. In my case, my partners and I used godaddy to create our own website. It took us some time because none of us is an expert in the area of design and programming, but in the end we were able to do it ourselves, saving us a lot of money.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say, I do not think there is a better platform than godaddy. It's amazing how easy it can be to develop your own website thanks to go daddy

Sydney from Trubb Taxi Services

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Godaddy Website Builder is easy to work with.

GoDaddy Website Builder saves you time and get you started quickly.

Pros

I loved the various templates that they offer. These templates can be customized to suit your need.

Cons

One drawback was that some of the layout features were limited and if you do not understand coding you will have to settle for what's offered.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

The linked payment options, email marketing, social media and a few others made the package a better alternative.

Less work.

Robin from Ireland Graphic Design

Industry: Graphic Design

A great alternative to using WordPress

A client wanted to me to build their website, but still have the ability to make changes and additions. They also wanted the site to be secure. GoDaddy is a wonderful company with extensive help features and amazing customer service.

Pros

GoDaddy Website Builder is very easy to use and the learning curve is small. I've been very happy with my experiences with building websites using this product.

Cons

There are some limitations to what can be done to the layout and design of a website. I wish there were more template options.

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

WordPress is know for problems with security and websites are often hacked. GoDaddy has a great track record for security and their customer support is top notch.

Dawn from Interstate Fleet Services LLC

I absolutely love GO DADDY (Email/Domain Purposes)

It has brought the company together communication wise and keeps everything in detailed order.

Pros

I love the ease of sending and receiving emails. I love how you can add employees to have a new email under the domain. The process is super easy. There is also a calendar function where you can add birthdays and important meeting dates, etc and it will not only remind you of these dates, but you can share the calendar with other employees so that everyone can see what is to come. I also love how you can change your preferences like your signature and the color of your display bar. You also can make as many folders as you want for storage of certain emails. My favorite is the greetings email. You can send an email with a border around it with different titles as in birthdays, meetings, anniversaries, death in the family and when you send out those emails it will be a picture attached or a live video pertaining to what you are sending. Pretty cool!

Cons

There is NOTHING I do not like about GoDaddy Website Builder.

Harsha from Conceptia software technologies

Best website building domain for the start-ups

With this platform we can create the best websites with the help of this application with minimal cost and security. The new updates can be taken with the latest version.

Pros

Building the website with minimal cost and having a high security. Helps in building the own domain based Mail. Flexibility in creating the website with multiple features. Easy payment options is quite helpful in this application.

Cons

When problem faced Instant chat with the support team is not possible, this feature can be added. The user interface speed is quite low. When files corrupted, the files which need to be taken or restored is quite expensive which can be reduced.

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Wanted to check the user interface and additional features which helps in building website.

christophere from Art and Crafts

Dont be scared this is user friendly and easy enough you'll look likea professional

My overall experience with Go daddy website builder was pleasant. When your are a designer on a budget and cant afford word press this is a very capable and viable option.

Pros

The site customization options are very detailed and would easily rival that of other popular programs like word press. The plug ins and input abilities are vast and seeing as how it is very cut and paste and plug and play you can bring any attribute of a professionally made site into play and with the go daddy website builder that even the most computer illiterate person can make a beautiful well balanced and smooth web site in a reasonable amount of time and this can cut your overhead down from not having to pay to build and implement any attribute to your site

Cons

I would have to say I have a hard time finding something I dislike about said builder. It covers all corners of the building processes. The only issue I had is i wish there were more options in the packages you can buy or at least an option to pick your extras more in said package deals.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

it was very cost effective and if you know what your doing you can do the same things with both softwares

CHARLENE from Charisma

Great customer service, dependable

Pros

I found it easy to set up , using the templates saves a lot of time and looks professional. Throughout the years I have redesigned several times and usually within a few hours a new site is up and running.

Cons

I would just say to keep getting the best site and price Call once a year and have them check the “latest technology and pricing “ many times its best to start fresh to have things look good on ever changing interface

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

I found it to be an easier setup , Wix was good to

CARLOS from COENER.Centro de Orientación en Energía

Creating your own website has never been so easy!

Pros

You do not need to be a web programmer, graphic designer, or technology expert to develop your own website through GoDaddy. Is a leading company in the market that has more than 76 million domains registered on the internet. It offers everything you are looking for to make your small business into a great company. I consider that it has the most complete range of services on the market, because the GoDaddy team offers you: domain, website, hosting, online marketing and online security, professional email supported by office. All with a reasonable price. They offer you a range of options, whose prices are adapted to the most particular needs of each client. GoDaddy's customer service is excellent, it works 24/7 in all regions of the world, available in a large number of languages.

Cons

My experience with GoDaddy is very satisfactory. Its customer satisfaction policy is incredible. I have nothing to object.

Shaylah from Keller Williams Complete Realty

Incredibly Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Support

I would recommend GoDaddy in a heartbeat purely based off of customer service!

Pros

Whenever I have needed customer support, the representative has been helpful, charming, and informative. I am always offered upgrades or alternative solutions but I never feel pressured. The program itself is easy to use, I have had no problem creating multiple websites by myself even though I had zero experience prior to GoDaddy.

Cons

This isn't a deal breaker, but it used to be more flexible/customizable for things such as choosing fonts and layouts. Then the revamped and you basically pick a design package and fill in the blanks. It's been like this for a while and I still like the old way better. Also, using it for real estate, it is expensive and complicated trying to link my website to links of external listings to showcase.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

It was the easiest to sign up for!

Keitha from Scarfo Construction & Roofing

Sorry I left

Easy way easy

Pros

Easy to use and when I stopped it and moved to Webit It didn’t disappear or go missing

Cons

I liked everything I loved the people I will be back when I can afford it

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

I’m coming back because see WEBIT. Webit forces you to have to purchase there services and not have an option to keep your websites. They tak The software is OK BUT to be forced to purchase OR THEY DELETE YOUR PAGE. They threatened to take down my parents page AND EVERYTHING WILL BE GONE! If they discontinued the services! All that hard work and after 40+ years GONE! As soon as we can afford to have it moved We will! If it disappears . I VOW TO KEEP SPREADING NEGATIVE COMMENTS EVERYWHERE! Shame on you WEBIT!

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

The price was way cheaper

Adele from Visual Magick Studios

Industry: Fine Art

A must have the budding entrepreneur

I built my website with GoDaddy to sell my art and build up my brand and internet presence. I have just gotten started so I don't have stats to report. But it has worked perfectly for my purposes. As soon as I published the site it has started to generate interest and I have received a lot of praise for how professional it looks. Its very encouraging that it puts the power of building a great website into the hands of the general person who may not have a lot of tech skills. You can also pay to have the site built for you if you prefer. GoDaddy definitely exceeded my expectations.

Pros

What makes this software great is that even if you are not a tech genius you can still build a great website that looks professional while maintaining creative control and allowing your personal style to shine. It makes building a website fun and easy. It's easy to add and remove sections from your site and it has easy to use templates and stock images. Adding your own images is easy with the drag-and-drop feature. the auto-save feature is great so you don't lose your work. Publishing the site takes only minutes and there is a lot of great advice about marketing. It has a blog included in the plan that I got with a free trail.

Cons

I felt like some of the features could have been explained a little bit better in an easier to find location. Navigating the site was not as intuitive as it could be for a general lay person. I would like to see an index of help features on every page that was more in-depth.

Robert from Rob Wray Marketing

Home run!

My site has gotten lots of compliments and people think I worked weeks on it. If you have good photos, a good concept and good copy, you can create a very creditable site.

Pros

GoDaddy has the easiest, most powerful website builder I've seen. I used it produce a site in just hours that looked great on mobile and desktop. There are many different themes so you can create a unique look.

Cons

I wasn't able to do everything I wanted in terms of posting and linking docs — sometimes you just have to do it "their way."

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

As I was already a GoDaddy customer for domain hosting and email, I started with them.

Ashleigh from Fayetteville School District

Clueless to Web Designer!

Overall, my experience is wonderful. It feels like someone is giving you directions over your shoulder! I was very happy with my resulting website!

Pros

I found that the GoDaddy Website Builder was extremely easy to use. My favorite aspect would be that each section of your resulting website is clearly labeled, and the layout in the editing tool exactly mirrors what you will see as a final product. With each section labeled in the editor, you can quickly jump to the section that you want to edit and quickly change it. With easy previewing during and after the editing process, you remain in complete control of your resulting website. I have no experience with web design or building, and I was able to make an impressive website that looked professional, yet had my own touch.

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to move sections around in the editor - but that could just be my device.

Jay from ANTHEM Financial Group LLC

Go Daddy is Mac Daddy...

One thing I truly find most helpful is their customer support team. They are available 24 hours a day and they are very effective in solving issues.

Pros

This website builder was so easy to use. I was able to build an entire website for my financial consulting business in 36 hours. I originally had about 20 pages of content. The program was easy to navigate and I was extremely pleased with the customer support team. They are top notch!

Cons

After building my whole website, I came to learn that I needed an entirely different platform that GoDaddy offered for mobile and tablet apps. I would have to start from step 1 to convert everything over to the other platform that offered the mobile and tablet settings. Since I am a monthly subscriber utilizing several,products from GoDaddy, it would be beneficial for them to do the conversion for you but it will cost additional money for them to do the upgrade.

GoDaddy is AMAZING!

Awesome!!!

Pros

I love using GoDaddy for my website and hosting! I currently have a website for my pet sitting business. GoDaddy is easy to use. Even if you don't know anything about building websites or HTML, it's freckin easy. GoDaddy has a setup wizard to help you throughout the whole progress. If you get stuck, they're customer support is always there to help, 24/7. They have Live Chat to help step by step. Put ads on google and bing is a cinch.Just pay for the services that you want and they will take care of it. The auto pay is nice so you don't have to remember when things run out... like your ad campaigns or security for your website. The price is a good deal also...at least for me when I bought it.

Cons

I don't really have any cons for GoDaddy.

Maria from Maria’s this and that

So far it’s not bad. It’s easy to use and it’s cheaper than other softwares.

Pros

This software it’s easy to use and upload photos and cheaper than other softwares And I only pay one time payment and it doesn’t charge hiding fees.

Cons

This software doesn’t show my website Or my online store on google unless I promote my website on Facebook. I wish it would automatically show my pictures on google.

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Because Shopify was more expensive and extra fee for everything.

Valerio from Wallace Solution

Create a website without any effort

I remember when I created my personal blog I used this Godaddy tool and the whole process should not have lasted more than 30 minutes. I highly recommend it to start with your website. In case you are not very clear which design to implement on your site, you can also find a great help using this software, since it will recommend different themes and you will be able to adapt them very simply to your needs.

Pros

It's really simple to use, you do not need to know anything about programming. Additionally Godaddy provides you with a variety of images and themes to make your website totally personalized and to your liking. Another great value that brings this software is SEO help. Following a few simple steps, Godaddy Website Builder recommends you how to modify each page of your website to make it SEO friendly. Actually this software will bring a lot of value to your website and will make the deployment of your webpage much faster and easier.

Cons

None so far. Perhaps the only thing I could say is that if you are an expert user and you know programming, it can be a tool that prevents you from making advanced configurations. In my case in particular, after a while I changed the settings of my website SEO for another tool, since I wanted to have more control on how to customize my site and measure the conversions of organic traffic to my website.

Heather from Heather Ulrich, Ph.D.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Makes building a website easy!

GoDaddy has enabled my small business to maintain a website to attract new clients that I can easily update as needed.

Pros

GoDaddy enabled me to create my own website with full functionality including PayPal payments. The platform is integrated with social media to make it easy to run all aspects of my online business.

Cons

Nothing! I have used many different platforms for building websites and GoDaddy is the best by far!

Amazing Website Builder

I signed up for monthly subscription and they put me on yearly, had to get refund.

Pros

It has so many options to make an amazing Website, integrations, domain, tools, videos to teach you, its so helpful.

Cons

once i had bought domain and they billed me yearly and not monthly

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

I needed to make a website to bring members to my site to see my products.

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

Go daddy had more to offer for about the same price

Kim from Gold Key Team - Keller Williams Realty, Inc.

VERY user friendly and easy to set up and have a professional look to your personal or business site

Generally very good overall. The only thing I am not happy with is that existing clients rarely receive a discount. Go Daddy is very good about giving discounts to NEW customers but not existing. That is very much opposed to most companies. For that reason, my biggest negative with go daddy

Pros

Lots of great stock photos to choose from, great categories and many options. There are a few things they have added thru having the website builder and improvements are always being made

Cons

when you try to do something and the support people tell you they don't do that or that is not how the program was built yet other sites have the capability.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

i hosted my domain so it just seemed the easiest, my minimal experience made me believe it would be easier.

Celeste from The First Tee

Great for basic websites. Easy to use. Not for complex projects

Really, it was wonderful for what I used it for. It functions as advertised and as expected.

Pros

GoDaddy's website builder is very intuitive, simple to use, and produces a nice final product. It allows customization of the background - both with brand images and color scheme. Cloning pages and adding new pages to the menu is easy and time saving. For anyone who is not tech savvy or doesn't want to get into the code, this is a great option for producing a nice looking website fast.

Cons

The cons really are the flip-side of the pros - the very basic simplistic nature. GoDaddy's Website Builder can accommodate custom html inserted in small sections but it really isn't designed for complex, robust websites. If you want to build out a website with a lot of page, custom content, and integrate more complicated features like a contact form, ticketing, or a payment portal then this is not a good option. I used it for an event website whereas I use WordPress for our company website. I found myself missing a lot of the customization and features WordPress offers but this did the job for what I needed it to do. It would be great for a simple business website. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who wants to update the content on their site often or integrate forms or payment features.

Tanya from Alpha Comfort Control

Website building made easy

It is a great app for making a website. The process is so fast for creating because all the templates are ready and you just have to put in your information and the great thing about this software is that it is very inexpensive.

Pros

It is an online software that helps you make a website with ease. It have a lot of preset templates to choose from. You can choose any template and edit it as per you information. It doesn't require any coding or anything so it helps a non technical person to help make a website at a very low cost. You can also make responsive websites through go daddy.

Cons

Once you select a template, you can not change any page design of it. You have to go through the template only. It is more limited when it comes to features and customization

Sharon from Classic Villas

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great program!

Excellent experience! Any issues, I pick up the phone and get a response straight away. Any questions are answered quickly. Overall fantastic!!!

Pros

When I started my business I was looking for a product that would allow me to build a web site that would be cost effective yet easy for customer to navigate. This program has it all!

Cons

There really wasn't anything specific I didn't like about it. I had no problems working through little issues and following the templates, etc. that were provided.

Reasons for Choosing GoDaddy Website Builder

It provided me the best product for the money! The customer service is awesome whether it's via phone or email. I have not once had an issue that wasn't addressed immediately!!

Jonathan from Elite Technologies

GoDaddy Go!!!

My over all experience with GoDaddy has been great, No real big issues here I would refer someone to this service especially for web hosting.

Pros

The pros about GoDaddy are numerous, However I really like how clean their web sites are in the functionality of the themes they offer. GoDaddys' web servers are FAST!!! never had my site lag one bit. Did I mention about their ddos blocking systems? Yeah you don't ever have to worry about your website being ddossed ever. They also have top notch security so no worries on being hacked either.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like with GoDaddy is that customer support doesn't really try to help with any issues i.e helping recover a lost domain when you forgot to reregister it.

Cody from MyoMedic

Easy to use!

Pros

The go daddy website builder was really straight forward and easy to use for a non tech savvy person. I could build a captivating website with minimal knowledge.

Cons

Hoping for more integration in the future

Reasons for Switching to GoDaddy Website Builder

I purchased my domain through go daddy and used them for my email as well. I liked having one place for all my business needs.

A user for years!

Pros

I run multiple Wordpress and Weebly websites. I needed a domain registrar that I could trust and would be around for a long time. I chose GoDaddy. They make it so easy to handle DNS, to add nameservers, and to register ZohoMail. Everything is in one pane and explained super easy, so much so that even when I was a newbie, I was able to get started without too many growing pains. Over the years, I've consistently come back to GoDaddy for new domains time and time again because they're so easy to use.

Cons

I don't have any complaints at all! I don't use their other services, but they're great as a domain host, I have zero complaints.

Jaclyn from Rising Talent Magazine

GODADDY WEBSITE BUILDER

Overall I have been using GoDaddy Website Builder since 2009. It definitely has been updated a lot since and some i dishes have been for the better like how there was a limit of pages when o first started now you can create me unlimited amount of Pages on website.

Pros

I use GoDaddy Website Builder everyday and from day one was easy to use. Love the flexibility of the blank template on the older version which I still currently am using with site.

Cons

Well how the website builder has a completely new update every few years and this last update I did a trial and did not like how you are restricted from using a blank template and have to choose a layout already done.

Kevin

Best Platform For Hosting Ive Used

Pros

Customer Support is top notch im a web designer who likes to work late at night and it hasn't been one time that I have called that I haven't been able to get someone on the phone for help. Hosting stays active only once has my hosting ever went down. One click install for all of the major applications like Magento, Wordpress, etc. UI is simple and easy to understand. You get a free domain for a year when you purchase 1+ of any hosting plan.

Cons

You have to know exactly what hosting plan you need for your website or you may run the risk of it running super slow especially with Wordpress sites.

Grant from Bric — Project Planning and Time Tracking

I love being able to call my domain registrar!

Pros

They call you when you domains are set to expire to make sure you renew them. I love this feature. However, I once failed to reregister a primary domain for my company and lost it. I called GoDaddy, and they were able to negotiate with the new owner and broker a deal. Thankfully, for a couple hundred dollars I was able to get my domain name back.

Cons

The user interface can be difficult to navigate. Thankfully they have great documentation to help you navigate and resolve your issues. They definitely are plagued by feature bloat, but not too bad for a company that has been around since the Netscape days.

Alicia from Workersonboard.com

Easy Website Builder for Beginners

I have used Website Builder by GoDaddy for at least 4 years and used it as my main blog until I migrated over to Wordpress. I enjoyed using it because it gave me the confidence to upgrade to a Wordpress blog. It served it's purpose and was very easy to update and post content on.

Pros

I love the fact that this platform makes is very user-friendly and easy for anybody to use and design without any website building experience or knowledge. The drop and drag feature gives you to option to place your widgets and preview them before they are live. The website builder platform from GoDaddy allows you to add social media and comments to your blog so that they can be shared by your visitors. You can easily use this software to create and publish a blog in a day or less.

Cons

I would love it if they could offer more options for your blog so that each website owner can tailor it to their needs. I would even prefer to pay more money to get additional features similar to what Wordpress offers including plugins.

Fairly Easy to Look Professional

I still really like to use the program and understand that there are limitations, but it is really easy to use to build and update your site keeping it current and fresh.

Pros

I really enjoy the ability the program has for me to jump right into building my website. I was offered a variety of templates and could see the sample of what it would look like as I was building the different elements of the site. It would give you examples of what you might want to put in the different sections available to add to your page. I was able to use some of the templates and use them in a different way than suggested and loved the unique ability to do so. I also enjoy the ability to preview how the site will work with the user both on their computer or device.

Cons

I did find some of the features limiting in color schemes or in fonts. I can only imagine it's due to programming code and that might be the whole point of these sites; to avoid having to be a code builder. I wish there was more templates or flexibility within the templates to change fonts or colors or position of a text box, etc.