• Pros

• "The greatest features is the tracking of the items that allow you to see the sales of a certain item over time "

• "For me it has been overwhelming but I need to watch more tutorials as to how to use it effectively."

• "Product search feature is the most useful and is must have for product price evaluations and competition."

• Cons

• "For me it is how to correctly build a listing using keywords, again perhaps that is my lack of not watching more tutorials. "

• "It is not full of others tools like helium10 that has all the tool to do private label like cerebro, magnet etc.."

• "It can be expensive to use it for months on end."

Browse Jungle Scout Reviews

Amy from Listing Creations

Amazing

Amazing experience with jungle scout through using the tools and watching there videos. Lots of information, very friendly people, great for getting started on Amazon

Pros

Its easy to use. Has lots of information and data.

Cons

Sometimes it runs a bit slow when gathering up information

Reasons for Choosing Jungle Scout

The videos where more fun and easier to understand

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied March 2021

Hey there, Amy! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so pleased to hear that you have found the Jungle Scout tools easy to use and the videos within the Academy were fun while informative! The Jungle Scout tools do work in real time, so this can sometimes cause the tools to run slow but we are constantly working on ways we can improve this. Have a wonderful weekend ahead, Amy & happy Jungle Scouting.

Yuki from Clarity Consulting (UK) Ltd.

Must to have for Amazon FBA business

Without Jungle Scout, I do not think I can to Amazon FBA business. It has so much function we need and heavily rely on.

Pros

I like the chrome extension where we can see all the information such as demand, opportunity, competitors sales, etc. in one page. Also I like Key Word Scouts and Amazon Listing Builder, which I rely on heavily when I create listing. Also Jungle Scouts Academy and support is super helpful. Last but not least, FB community especially the one for Freedom Builder Bootcamp exceed my expectation for how much support we get from JS members, especially when you are stuck with a problem that you cannot find the answer on your own.

Cons

It would be great if you can improve the supplier research tool for outside of US market, if possible.

Reasons for Switching to Jungle Scout

The functionality over all was much better.

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Yuki! I'm so pleased to hear you're enjoying using a range of Jungle Scout tools to help your Amazon Business! It's great to see that you are taking full advantage of the Academy videos as well as the Freedom Builder Bootcamp Facebook Group; thank YOU for being a great member of our community In regards to the Supplier Database, while the data itself is for imports to the US, you will be able to use the information if you are looking to import to another country. You see, the US is the largest importer of goods in the world, which means there is a lot of data that can be used to find top suppliers. Feel free to shoot us an email at support@junglescout.com if you'd like more information on this tool or anything else! Have a wonderful rest of your day, Yuki; happy Jungle Scouting!

Fernando from Bizit Global

Awesome features but the app is frequently slow and unresponsive.

As I said, the features of JS are awesome, but the app itself needs to be updated in order to meet the demand of those powerful features. Overall experience is regular, I decided to look at other tools because of the frequent issues (slowness and errors) of the app.

Pros

The set of tools is awesome to research and analyse products/niches/markets. It's very easy to use, and easy to understand for novices. Also there are tons of videos showing how to use the app.

Cons

Sometimes the app is very slow and even unresponsive. Also I've experienced frequent error messages while trying to export CSV files or add products to the product tracker, etc.

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied February 2021

Hey there, Fernando! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear you find our products useful and are taking advantage of the training resources that we have available! I am very sorry to hear that the app is working slow and you are seeing these error messages. This is not the type of service we have come to expect from Jungle Scout! We are constantly looking for feedback to help us improve, so your response is greatly appreciated and has given us a more in-depth perspective of the tools, from your point of view. Thank you for your time, Fernando, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. :)

Rhonda from Priority Resources & Solutions, LLC

Jungle Scout Thoughts

I signed up at the very beginning and have not used it to find a product or build a listing. I do believe it is a very valuable software and my goal this year is to really use it to find a product I can source, list and be very profitable.

Jungle Scout's presentation

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Rhondal! Starting your Amazon Seller Journey can be an overwhelming experience, but we have all the tutorials within the Academy to help you along the way Incase you need it, we have a great help article on the Listing Builder which I think you'll find useful: https://support.junglescout.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012629154-Renovated-Listing-Builder-Feature If there's ever anything else that we can help you with, please feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@junglescout.com. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Moreno from Moreno Braca

Good software

It was a good software but honestly I moved to helium10 because it has a full suite of tools

Reasons for Switching to Jungle Scout

It has a full suite of tools

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied February 2021

Hey there, Moreno! I just wanted to send a quick message to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review I am so pleased to read that you have found value in the Product Tracker! We do strive for perfection! So I would love to know what tools you believe the Jungle Scout suite is missing. I'd love to pass your suggestion along to our developers and, hopefully, we may see these feature capabilities in the not-so-distant future. So, if you have a moment, we'd love to hear your vision for this request. How would this benefit the day-to-day use of the tool for you? Feel free to send us an email to support@junglescout.com. Thanks again, Moreno! I'll keep an eye out for your email.

Kenneth from UHG

Jungle scout was the way to go

Excellent, there’s nothing I could say more. Follow the coursework, don’t cheat yourself, and you could make some serious money.

Pros

I looked at multiple softwares for amazon product scouting and JS was by far the best. The free coursework shows you EXSCTLY what to do. Unfortunately this was right before the pandemic and we had to cut back on expenses due to loss of money on another business operation and our main product leads were for the restaurant industry that inevitably died, but we will definitely go back to amazon and use JS in the future. SIDE NOTE: we were literally making deals with suppliers when covid happened and go there in under 3 weeks of super part time work. Maybe 3-5 hours a week. Half of that time was learning. All other programs in my opinion are BS. The guys from Philly, all the online YouTube ones, NO ONE GOES STRAIGHT INTO BUSINESS BESIDES JS.

Cons

Price, I just wished it was under 50. 40 I would have loved it. Also I would have loved to had a bundle with the browser extension but that’s only 99 for lifetime access.

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied March 2021

Hey there, Kenneth! I just wanted to drop a reply to say thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are always looking for feedback to help us improve our customer's experience with Jungle Scout, so we really appreciate this! I'm so pleased to hear that you were in talks with suppliers after only 3 weeks of Part-Time work; that's super impressive. I am sorry to hear you weren't able to move ahead with your Product Launch due to the pandemic... Though, I am more than confident you'll get there again! We are constantly looking for ways to make our software more affordable and usually offer specials every quarter. If you'd like, I can add you to our subscription list! That way, if you decide to give Jungle Scout another try down the road, you'll be aware of any deals we are currently running. And please know that you can email us at support@junglescout.com at any time, to ask if we have any discounts available. There may be something we can do to help. Thanks

Paul from Listing Creations Ltd

Easy to use!

Satisfied.

Pros

The workflow is very easy and visually pleasant

Cons

The monthly amount is a little annoying. It would be nice to have software that you can just purchase.

Reasons for Choosing Jungle Scout

For the extension, it was lifetime access at the time.

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied February 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Paul! I'm so pleased to see that you find using the Jungle Scout suite of tools easy. We offer our plans as a monthly or annual subscription The reason we moved away from a lifetie subscription was because the extension is our most popular tool. Because we value our members, we want to ensure that they always have the most up-to-date data, along with features and functionality everyone loves and/or needs. Also, we are adding new features to the extension constantly, updating it regularly to make sure our members have access to the best tool possible! Thanks again, Paul! Have a wonderful week ahead.

Kiva from EL

Quality software at a good price

I had a good experience using Jungle Scout. It worked fairly well for product research, but I ended up switching to Helium10 because I needed more tools that are necessary to running a business on Amazon.

Pros

Jungle Scout offers useful product research tools to find the right products on Amazon. It also offers a very helpful supplier database as well to find suppliers. The customer service is top notch and the software is very easy to use. The price is also quite good for what you get.

Cons

It doesn't have quite enough features as a product like Helium10 that are required to run a business on Amazon.

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied April 2021

Hey there, Kiva! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear that you have found the Product Research tools and Supplier Database useful for your Amazon Business. We are always working on doing the best for our customers and making sure our tools are affordable for our users. We would love to know what features you felt were lacking or missing in Jungle Scout, we're constantly looking for feedback so this would be very useful! When you have the chance, please do let us know over at support@junglescout.com. Thanks again, Kiva! Have a wonderful rest of your day :)

Muhammad from LDST Inc.

Very useful tool

Pros

Cons

Data updates are not always up to date.

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied February 2021

Hey there, Muhammad! I just wanted to drop a quick thank you for leaving us a review. It is great to hear that you are finding the Jungle Scout tools useful; we have to agree we think they're must-have tools for anyone starting and sustaining an Amazon Business! We strive for perfection, so we'd love to know how we could turn those 4 stars into 5 stars! Shoot us off an email at support@junglescout.com and we'd be glad to help. Thanks again! Have a wonderful weekend ahead :)

Vinnie from I-tronixs

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Feedback

It’s ok

Pros

It’s easy to use and all the functions make sense

Cons

There’s no people to speak to for support on the phone

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied February 2021

Hey there, Vinnie! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am so pleased to hear that you find the Jungle Scout tools easy to use Since we are a small team, we conduct everything online and are not set up for phone support at this time... I am very sorry about that. However, you can reach us 24/7 at support@junglescout.com or you can speak with us via LIVE chat which can be found on our pricing page here: https://www.junglescout.com/pricing/ We are always striving to do the best for our customers so we'd love to hear from you, Vinnie, and help you in any way that we can! Thanks again! Happy Jungle Scouting

Lewis from LVCCLD

Industry: Computer Networking

Pros

The ease of use on the product. Easy to find suppliers and contact them.

Cons

A lot of different features to learn, overwhelming.

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied March 2021

Hey there, Lewis! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear that you have found the Jungle Scout tools easy to use and have been able to use the Supplier Database to find and contact suppliers for your Amazon Business! We do have a lot of great tools which can be overwhelming to new users that aren't familiar with them. I'd certainly recommend taking a look at the FREE Academy training within your Jungle Scout account which will give you great insight into the tools and how to use them. We strive for perfection, so if there's anything we can do to turn those 4 starts into 5 starts, please feel free to drop us an email at support@junglescout.com; we'd love to hear from you. Have a wonderful rest of your day, Lewis! Happy Jungle Scouting!

Samat from SamatSuban

Best soft ever

It is a place where business start on Amazon

Pros

More functions in one place, easy to use

Cons

Hard to find best products to sell on Amazon, to find suppliers of competitors

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied March 2021

Hey there, Samat! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :) It's great to hear you have found the Jungle Scout tools have helped with your Amazon Business! We'd be more than happy to send you our resources on finding products to sell as well as finding suppliers! Just shoot us an email to support@junglescout.com and we'll get those sent to you STAT! Thank again, Samat! Have a great day!

Hajar from Babyza

User Review

Pros

It is very easy to use, having the extension helps a lot when searching products online. Gives a lot of information on the products and historical data on them as well.

Cons

It can be expensive to use it for months on end.

Response from Jungle Scout

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Hajar! I'm so pleased to hear you find our products useful. We are always striving to be the best in this space, and the best for our customers... So to hear that you're happy with what we have to offer - Well, you just made our day! We are constantly looking for ways to make our software more affordable and usually offer specials every quarter. Please know that you can email us at support@junglescout.com at any time, to ask if we have any discounts available. There may be something we can do to help. Have a wonderful rest of your day & happy Jungle Scouting!