• Pros

• "I love that this all-in-one marketing platform truly is all-in-one, unlike some other tools. With more features than any other all-in-one business software, it meets all my needs."

• "You have everything in one place. kartra makes your life easy. Great for everyone."

• "- Great set of features without bloat - Can replace a wide range of other products - Superb customer service - Intuitive"

• Cons

• "At the same time, so many extra options can be overwhelming"

• "No live phone support. Sometimes I just want to pick up the phone and get a quick answer, and this is not an option. Especially if it's the weekend, I'm going to have to wait to resolve my issue."

• "I found the price was a bit too steep and the software did not allow me to to develop custom features for collecting and exporting data and interacting with my other websites"

Browse Kartra Reviews

Elizabeth from Angel Transformation Program

No stone left unturned

I have a funnel, a membership site, a group emailing system – everything I need to conduct my online training business.

Pros

Generous – everything has been thought about, including help with marketing and other general business advice.

Cons

Sometimes my brain didn't sync with Kartra's and I had to train it to think the same way as much as I could. It was not that there was anything wrong with the software – we just think differently. However, the help and concierge people are wonderful – gold!