Browse MageNative Magento Mobile App Reviews

Shawn from Self-employed

Very convenient

I like to use this app on the go to build or edit my e-commerce stores mobile app.

Pros

I like the convenience. I like to make some changes that are needed on the go if there is something I notice or needs to be changed on my stores app. It’s great that I can do this. This app was great for actually building up my Mobile app.

Cons

I had an issue with it crashing just a few times in July iPhone but I was able to resolve the issue.

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Shawn, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good integration with Magento and excellent support Good Service

Excellent support and very good Service.

Pros

It is compatible with both Android and Apple and does not cause conflict in any. Install and synchronize the products in the mobile application is very easy. This extension is essential for everyone Providing superb experience Easy to set up and manage from admin side, results a powerful tool to engage your audience. Interaction couldn't be easier. It is very useful to develop our own mobile application without coding.

Cons

It is not flexible. does not allow the use of other people's content without permission. App purchases do not work. You can not create games with many complex elements. Unable to add user generated content.

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Magento Mobile App, a 6/10 Admirable App

Overall, the seeming complexity of Magento requires proper training for any user to enjoy the maximum app-building experience while using Magento. The app will conveniently score six points on a scale of 10. And that’s admirable.

Pros

The Magento Mobile App is highly praised for its flexibility, especially for the relative ease that comes with its usability. There are many already installed plug-ins and features such as in-built marketing tools, shipping settings, and cart price rules that make working easier. This, according to many users, is the hallmark of the app.

Cons

Users complain about the fast sign-out interval, coupled with the long-taking process of creating important app elements such as quick menu or admin favorite bars. This time-lag is a major concern for many Magento users, making many of them turn to the alternative WP.

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime

Oliver from Ness Digital Engineering

Splendid software for handling E-commerce businesses.

This software provides us good integration opportunity to connect with several systems and plugins. It has fulfilled our E-commerce needs in a best way.

Pros

If I talk about pros, the most important thing that I like about this software is that, this is an extraordinary software for beginning online store. One can easily update web data and gather information through this splendid software. One of the most appreciable part of this software is that it contains ability to handle complex systems. This software works speedily and effectively for large businesses.

Cons

This software is best as compare to other development software. There is nothing that I do not like about this software. One of the issue is that people are unable to design games as it comprises of various complex elements. Its layout seems to be difficult in the beginning due to which one has to face difficulties for its proper functioning.

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Oliver, Thank you for taking out time to leave us such a nice review. MageNative is built on the philosophy of earning customer trust through effective business solutions and 24/7 customer support. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Vicent from Desarrollo Web Marketing Experiences

Your own e-commerce that adapts according to your needs.

It is somewhat complicated in the first months of use but once you get used to the biggest thing that is for trade and design.

Pros

The fact designed and integrate their own styles and functionalities of electronic commerce that adapts according to their needs and makes it a powerful CMS e-commerce.

Cons

It greatly slows down the navigation and the response when you create an advanced commerce with widgets that help you to the trading process but the server must be powerful to maximize the use of this CMS.

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

We are pleased to know that your experience with us was a good one Desarrollo Web Marketing Experiences, Thanking for entrusting us and taking a moment to recommend us to others, your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we hope you won't hesitate to let us know if we can serve you in future!

Gary from matthews- enterprise

magento mobile app builder is top!

i was a complete beginner in app building but using this app builder i was able to understand the components that are used and needed and i was able to create sum what of a ok app

Pros

i enjoyed the fact that even a beginner who dos not know a lot of code can easily use this software from the ui to graphics everything is so professional

Cons

i do not have anything bad to say about this app

Reasons for Choosing MageNative Magento Mobile App

i had heard that if magento is a great app builder that even if you are a beginner you can make use of it so i gave it a try

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Thanks for the awesome review, Gary! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Dante from norkut

go CMS to develop and conduct your own e-commerce.

With this platform I have developed and implemented one of my best e-commerce systems in which to facilitate commerce for clients.

Pros

very complete tool that offers a wide variety of CMS extensions to have a better handling of electronic commerce able to adapt to the needs of your company.

Cons

It is not easy to install and has a wide variety of extensions and panels to develop your electronic commerce, you must have experience to implement it properly.

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Dante, Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer. We're here for you anytime

Marlyn from Viajes de Freitas

Create your online market.

Pros

I really like the security that this application has, it is based on API keys that identifies each user, it is very safe.

Cons

The management of the publications becomes a bit simple, they were more front-end, it is necessary to have a detailed list of each person's shop.

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Marlyn, Thanks for your awesome review, We count ourselves lucky to have a client like you Thanks for taking a moment to recommend us to others. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Mary from EPAM Systems

Interesting Tool for Owners of Magento Shops

Pros

It is an interesting tool, if you already have an online store in Magento. It helps to turn into a separate app, which is great for extending your audience. A number of features would work automatically, including language support, product data base and other settings, which saves plenty time.

Cons

Though it is easier than to develop an application from the scratch, it is still pretty hard to make a good app with the tool. You will definitely need an experience IT specialist for that. Besides, it generates plenty bugs, so don't expect this to work out of box.

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Mary, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emma from Viajes Margarita C.A

Great App to make your online store

Pros

I love being able to create my own store with the trial version, the fact of personalizing 100% your online store is incredible.

Cons

the free version only has a 30-day trial version, it's very expensive but it's really worth it since it has excellent options.

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Emma, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work

Very good Application

Pros

User friendly and speed of Access of all features

Cons

Making of money is less compare to other software

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Thank you for leaving your valued feedback. We are glad that you loved our solution and took out the time to share your experience with us. We are fortunate to have customers like you. Looking forward to more amazing times together. Cheers!

Nitin from Information Technology and Services

Easy and convenient.

The 30 Days trial is awesome and it really helped me to get the apps for my Magento Store.

Pros

The overall set up and Conversion is quite easy and fast.

Cons

Magento requires development knowledge and same goes for this but the support is always ready to help.

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Nitin, We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Magenative Magento Mobile App. Thanks for sharing.

Magento Mobile App Builder is a pricey piece of software, but It is worth your time

I only seen the demo version, and I would totally get the full version if I had money to spend. But, yeah, the customer support is pretty good!

Pros

The software runs well and fast. The support from the developers is fast and very well received.

Cons

I mean, the price I guess? I personally don’t believe it is worth that much, but I guess whatever floats people boats.

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Mohamad from Information Technology and Services

The best

Pros

I think the app is good because very Fast

Cons

Nothing to say but i think will be better if we work on design

Response from CedCommerce

Replied June 2021

Mohamad, Thank you for trusting us and taking a moment to appreciate us, this will help our team with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.