• Pros

• "The interface is user friendly, simple layout, and the customer service is prompt and effective. I have found the advance search button has been effective in narrowing down search for clients. "

• "If you do in house shipping it does have great integration with UPS to pull the amount you're paying and build in any additional charges you would like to add. "

• "Customer server is on point, which does help especially if you are a starter. the wide range of features available to you is a real value."

• Cons

• "I dislike the user interface. It's very unintuitive and hard to learn/follow."

• "Some of the reports are difficult to run. A list of who purchased a single inventory item in alpha order"

• "The search options are endless and can sometimes be confusing for our sales team. It is a challenge to adjust prior month orders and find credits or refunds owed."

Browse Nexternal Reviews

it has a nice set of features that will save your life!

Kate from Hanzell Vineyards

I have nothing but positive things to say about the software and the excellent customer support.

Pros

Nexternal is straightforward and intuitive. We are able to easily manage our large customer database and run both our daily and wine club orders. The online store is great and the third party integrations with UPS, FEDEX and Ship Compliant and MailChimp are invaluable to our team. In the past we relied heavily on phone sales for special releases. We were able to successfully transition all releases to online offers and use the phone to complement the store. Nexternal allows us to keep detailed customer records that further enhance our customer engagement and give our sales team the ability to make lasting relationships. We have asked for features in the past and they have implemented them almost immediately after suggestion. They also have an integrated POS system if you choose to add that to your brick and mortar location.

Oniqueh from Galena Cellars

Simple Software with Pros and Cons

Nexternal was difficult to use and when we decided to move to a new software we realized it was lacking some data security that I think is important to customers. Sometimes the support was decent but most of the time there was a long delay before we were able to have our issues addressed.

Pros

Cons

Pulling reports and viewing the data the way you want to see it can be very difficult. It can be fairly easy to use because it is very simple, but that means you have less data to work with in the long term.

Meets most minimum requirements

Pros

I like that it performs most of the functions I deal with daily.

Cons

I dislike the user interface. It's very unintuitive and hard to learn/follow.

J. Philip from J. Philip Group LLC

SUCH a FLEXIBLE system!

Benefits are actually 'endless'; we have not really even taken advantage of half of the features yet available to us, but in spite of that, we have a customer experience that is very well received.

Pros

There seems to be no limit to my ability to present products to my customers; I can offer the same items at multiple retail price points, I can include videos, PDF's, lots of images.... very flexible! Also, the REPORTING is excellent! The best part is the outstanding customer support I receive.

Cons

Tax reporting has some 'gaps'. Also, the ability to do price-changes when you have multiple retails is challenging.

Jake from rogue fitness

Easy to Learn!

Excellent experience w/ Nexternal, from the product itself to the support and also the benefits it gave our team. Nobody had a problem using it effectively after a few simple lessons and a little playing around with it. Highly recommend it!

Pros

Ease of use and it's flexibility. Can get trainees started on it very quickly, although there are some reports that aren't quite so beginner-friendly, it's easy to get them started on the program and then can easily just start them w/ easier reports, and move onto to the more difficult reports to run, piece of cake. Great because trainees can learn progressively. Updates to Nexternal are regular, and their support isn't outsourced overseas, which is great to see these days.

Cons

Some things just require you to have an "ah-ha!" moment and then what sometimes seems overwhelming just becomes a whole lot easier. No issue when working on a team and someone familiar with the program is teaching you, but could be a con if you are teaching yourself. Watch some youtube tutorials and you'll be all set to go.

MIKE from BUMP CITY WINE CO.

It's ease of use

Very easy to use for a non-computer person. Very good help from our reps and help desk

Pros

We have used Nexternal for 2 years and Hughjump in our tasting room for almost a year and a half. It is a very user friendly program and contain a lot of useful information about our inventory control and sales.

Pete from Relentless Improvement LLC

Ecommerce Order Management Solution: Everything In One Package

Manage my customer orders in easy and professional manner

Pros

1. Always updated. 2. Professional, accessible, USA-based support. 3. Scale-able to your business. 4. Customizable to suit your specific needs.

Greg from Wilson Winery

Industry: Wine and Spirits

The program is robust and powerful not to mention that the staff is friendly and eager to help!

Great online sales!

Pros

I can not express how helpful the staff is. I have only had the best of experiences every time I call in for help. I have also yet to get off the phone without being provided a solution for my problem, few as they are. The program itself is both powerful, allowing many avenues to reach the customers and flexible to allow a ton of customization without being too confusing.

Rebecca from Origin Point Brands, LLC

I set up the program for our company. Once I started it was very user friendly.

Pros

What I like most about the program is the ease of updating and changing the products and information in our store. We were late getting setup for an event and I had to very short window to set up our store. Half way through the setup I had to make some changes. I was worried this would set me back days. It took know time at all to make my updates. I also love the fact that I can upload templates not only for new products, but also to edit existing products. Finally, Nexternal has a great team. They talk to you, not at you.

Cons

The most difficult challenge I had was realizing that I did not need to fill in every single field in the category and product setup. It initially looks overwhelming, but once you enter a few items in, the deer in headlights feeling disappears.

Rebekah from Fellowship Tract League

General Usage

We are able to use Nexternal as a way to receive and process all of our orders. It has been efficient and user friendly. When any issues arise, customer service is quick to address our needs and majority of the time a solution is given.

Pros

Cons

I desire implementation of an address software to certify addresses. We could utilize a bulk mailing option. I wish that the customer advance search had the option to search for multiple addresses under the same client. This helps reduce the amount of duplicate accounts for same clients under different addresses.