• Pros

• "I have been using this software for about six months. So far, it has been easy to work with, very easy to implement and is working great."

• "The thing that I like most about Competera Pricing Platform is the intelligence behind it. This system learns with my customer's behaviour and helps me to develop my whole pricing strategy."

• "Detailed graphs, charts, data sets and comparison tools. "

• Cons

• "I work with Competera since 2017 and I can't say that I have some outstanding concerns about product or customer support. "

• "They need more functionality when it comes to using this tool for forecasting. Great on customer support. "

• "Nothing much to report so far. It's been a very good experience."

Browse Competera Reviews

Igor from Delonghi Group

Highly qualified price monitoring for brands

Delonghi group (Delonghi, Kenwood, Braun) is an Italian brand of domestic appliances located in 40 countries. The right price for our product is valuable for our brand. My goal is to ensure a good selling price within the region. Competera solves the problem of my awareness of pricing in our distribution channels. Due to information from Brand Intelligence product I always know the current price of our products so that I can prevent bad tendencies.

Pros

I like Competera for solving complicated tasks just in time they promised. For instance, I had a goal to monitor prices from challenging marketplace. I was interested in the report of MAP violations by key positions. I know that was technically difficult task for Competera, and they handled the problem of scanning the complex website.

Robert from Vision Direct

Advanced price optimization and a proactive pricing strategy

Here's a list of benefits we've realized: - Switching to strategic tasks; - Sustainable and proactive pricing; - Advanced price optimization.

Pros

We've been using Competera for over a year and it is truly indispensable for the team. Out of all the benefits it has, Competera helped us reduce manual work and save plenty of time that we can now spend on strategically important tasks. We are now capable of tracking and course-correcting strategy implementation and market positioning on a daily basis. We look forward to enhancing our position with Competera via advanced price optimization and proactive pricing. Competera managed to satisfy our requests and that's why we would definitely recommend it to other retailers.

Cons

Nothing much to report so far. It's been a very good experience.

Used it a lot to understand my clients' behavior and it helped a lot!

Pros

Cons

I like almost everything about this software, but it is too expensive. So it is the only thing that I can say that I like least.

Oleksandr from Watsons

Industry: Cosmetics

Price tracking for sales and revenue growth

Any problems are solved in a couple of hours by the tech support team. If I had a specific request on the rules of repricing, I only need ask and it appears on my dashboard.

Pros

I love the fact that spreadsheet pricing is dead to me. Since I started using the pricing platform the pricing in Watsons doesn't depend on the human eye, so that I don't worry about mistakes any more. I'm sure that I can achieve my KPI's and even more. As a result, the revenue of the shop is going up and I can earn more for myself. Saving time on manual checking of competitors prices, promotions and assortment, I can concentrate on strategic tasks. My job gets more profitable and ambitious thanks to the automation of pricing! The main problems I've solved with competera are: 1. I stopped wasting time on manual checking of thousands of competitors SKU's. 2. I achieve my KPI's and bring more revenue to the shop. 3. I focus on strategic issues not on routine tasks.

Arjan from SKB Europe

Competera is an excellent price monitoring software for brands.

Pros

SKB Europe is the Netherlands-based European distributor of SKB Cases. These high-quality cases are for demanding industrial, sport, & music applications. Competera is a trusted partner, providing us with a reliable data for the past two years. The Price Management helps us being aware of our price positioning and timely react on unfavorable changes. Competera became our good assistant in the profitable cooperation with major European and Amazon resellers.

Cons

The first time, it was the high price. But now Competera has absolutely transparent new pricing for clients and the product is updating in leaps and bounds.

Eugene from Foxtrot

Save your time with automated price tracking tool

Pros

I'm a current user of Competera pricing software. I'd say the huge task is done for the managers of product categories in the online channel. Online fully automated competitor's price tracking helped us significantly reduce the time for data processing and product pricing. After the integration with the service, our prices got protected from possible human errors.

Cons

I should say Competera is not the cheapest solution, but it worth to pay for the quality of pricing platform and the services provided. We wish the Competera team good luck and new inventions!

Galina from Votonia

Advanced pricing analytics from Competera

Pros

Competera provides Votonia with advanced online analytics for last 3 years. The service is easy to use and we love the friendly interface of our campaign. We get always operative information about a dynamically developing market. The best thing we achieve beyond smart pricing is the optimization of managers workflow and competent planning. With Competera, we are always in a swim of trends in e-commerce!

Evgen from Retailer

Must have tool for every ecommerce store

Pros

This is a great price monitoring tool, with amazing customer support! I work with Competera more than 3 years, and all this time I realy happy to work with tham! I forgot about all my problem's with reprasing and price monitoring! Thanks! I'm happy to work with you guys :)

Cons

Hard question. Have no idea :) May be the price, but , I already used it long time, and I understood that this service should cost even more than now, cause it really help grow my business, and earn more.

Tatiana from Toy.ru

Data quality for enterprise retail

Pros

Toy.ru is one of the biggest enterprise retailers in Russia. We collaborate with Competera for not the first year. We need our client not to get qualitative and safety toys at the best price. That's the reason why we use Competera - to have timely data on market prices. We correct the prices our products based on competitive data to make them more attractive for buyers. We thank Competera and highly recommend it to others.

Ilona from Intertop

How I said "goodbye" to Excel and "hello" to agile and adaptive interface

Pros

I liked Competera’s agile and adaptive interface where you can customize every column. You can delete them, change their order or lock them. It’s awesome. Another great thing that everything is online. You don’t need to install any software and update it regularly. I used to love learning about new Excel features. I was fascinated with formulas that would allow me to automate processes - so cool. But Excel is becoming less used today. With Competera, you go to your dashboard where everything is ready for you. All the data is analyzed, all the graphs are there. All I need to do is to make final decisions.

Cons

To be honest, I would be skeptical at first when the system put forward price recommendations. I wouldn’t call it distrust, but still… So, I calculated new prices for the first repricing cycle myself and then compared them with Competera’s suggestions. I remember that for the most part, we had identical ideas. So, it works.

Response from Competera

Replied January 2020

Thank you, Ilona! Looking forward to making our cooperation even more beneficial.

Alena from Panasonic

Brand Intelligence For Respected Brands

The key challenge for every brand is to support proper price perception. With Competera I can control the situation with pricing for our products in only a few clicks.

Pros

Panasonic places a high value on brand image and that,s why we maintain and protect the right price positioning. Competera brings us such a wide market vision and the current price policy of resellers. The system of automated notifications within the dashboard helps manage the alerts with price violations in an online channel. As a result, we can build good relations with our resellers, being sure about Panasonic brand image in consumers, eyes.

Aynar from health fitness

Optimize the pricing with an automated repricing tool

Pros

Our company collaborates with Competera from 2016. I am a new user of Competera repricing software. My goals are (1) to optimize pricing with an automated repricing tool, (2) simplify my daily job with the help of e-mail alerts, (3) automate the renewal of assortment via API integration. After not so long utilization of the product, I see I can achieve my goals in short time.

Vladimir from Baby Park

Competitive data boosts sales and margins

Pros

Baby Park is a baby-goods online store with a huge assortment. The price management solution helps us to keep prices competitive. With Competera we get all the insights we need to engage more customers and increase the sales growth. Besides that, we feel the good changes in brand trust through the right price positioning for right products. Especially I want to thank for a pay-per-use system for the business of our size. Also, I appreciated the customized package of services that Competera support managers provide us.

Natalia from Sdvor

Industry: Building Materials

Automated rules-based pricing for Enterprise Retail

Pros

I work in Sdvor - online retailer of building and finishing materials in six regions of Russian Federation. Price tracking of the product categories in our industry is quite time-consuming: huge assortment, the geography of distribution, commodity differences with competitors. The resources of Competera allow us to assess the situation on the market and control the compliance with our price positioning. We thank the Competera team for the efficient product, operational support, and individual approach.

Cons

I have nothing to say on cons of partnership with Competera, as they flexibly react to requests and skillfully adapt the product to the features of our business.

Vera from Sdvor

Repricing for enterprise retail

The one thing I need is to get more information on the features of the product, which I have not used yet.

Pros

I use Competera to be always aware of the market situation and our price positioning. Our online store includes a huge number of products and as the huge geography of distribution. With Competera I am sure we have the best price right now. A few months ago we started testing the repricing tool from Competera. Will see how it works for us.

Adrian from Cufarulnaturii

I use a Price Management product

First of all, I have enough market view with reliable data on competitors prices and promotions. So I can build a data-based strategy for product categories pricing. Secondly, I started saving my time on routine manual repricing. As a result, I can complete my daily tasks faster and take the time to plan new activities.

Pros

There are two things I like the best in daily using of Computer. It's a user-friendly interface. And it's a great customer support team. The guys from support helped me to get a handle with the dashboard at the outset. And now they inform me about the product updates to be sure that I get the maximum from the product. Thanks for that! And about the product. I've been using Price Management product for only a short time, but the results are already quite obvious. Now I can automatically manage the product categories much faster and precise. This converts into the profit of online store and good KPI's performance. I'm pleased with the product.

Sergey from Kormotech

Facilitated work with MAP violators

I started controlling the assortment in stock on the website. Over the course of a year, ompetera was tasked with the monumental challenge of monitoring the specific websites.

Pros

I use Competera Brand Intelligence solution in order to protect the minimum advertised price. I received all the required data on the actual retail price. Once a month, I requested the statistics on price violations, and Competera delivered a special report which facilitated working things out with violators.

Vladislav from Emotegroup

Very good company!

We appreciate market insights provided by Competera. I suppose, the first criteria to choose the price monitoring software is timely data delivery and competitive insights. We have read the numerous reviews and opinions and decided to choose Competera's solution - Price Intelligence. We highly appreciate the actual and reliable recommendations on our pricing from Competera service. I have to say, if you are searching for a sustainable team of professionals and you are ready to pay for the quality, you will be happy with the choice.

Konstantin from Meloman

Competera team is focused on our goals.

We have been searching for a good software service for a long time. Our partners recommended Competera as a perfect price monitoring tool. The business development manager presented the demo and we ascertained that Competera Price Intelligence is a great solution for our business. On top of everything else the Support and Customer Success management was perfect - they answered all our questions anytime we needed. We use Competera during 1 year and we are very impressed with the performance of the product and service overall!

Bogdan from RDE

Great service and great team.

Competera is a great software provider for an online store like RDE. Two years of collaborations have brought us high sales performance and revenue rate. Using Price Intelligence we have achieved our goals: optimised pricing process and increased in number of customers. I want to underline how we had been pleasantly surprised with qualified and quick to sympathize support team. They furnished the information on any our request 24-hours/7-day. Thank you, guys! I think, Competera is a great team with a great product.

Dima from BI.UA

Good rule-based repricing for SMB

Pros

I use the rule-based repricing of Competera to adjust the prices on children's products and toys. Our repricing is customized what means that we get the proposition of new prices on the base of selected competitors, product categories, and promotional offer. The other reason why our company works with Competera is that we can make the repricing considering the offline prices.

Cons

I think they can develop the rule-based repricing with customer opportunity to make changes to repricing rules in the user interface.

Sonik from Tink.de

Competera greatly facilitated my job of adjusting our pricing

Pros

I would say that the biggest improvement from Competera team is the entire layout of the price intelligence tool. It is so much easier to navigate and everything loads faster as well. Also, the place to add matching oneself is much more intuitive than before. This has greatly facilitated my job of adjusting our pricing to stay competitive :)

Neha from Sports365

Industry: Sporting Goods

Competera has reinvented pricing for us!

Competera has reinvented pricing for us! For quite a while, pricing managers sought an optimal price for their product categories. In most cases, the decision was simply to lower the price. In other words; to lower the margin. Fortunately, we connected with Competera four months ago and now we have the truly optimal prices - not the lowest, but the most beneficial from revenue side as well as in customer's eye. Keep on, Competera!

Alexandr from Nikon

THEY REALLY LOVE THEIR JOB AND WE CAN FEEL IT

Nikon has tracked the sellers prices with competitive data provided by Competera for 2 years. Judging by the progress of our price and brand protection, Competera delivers a high level Brand Intelligence solution on the daily market. They are a young team of professionals who are keen on what they are doing, know what their customers need, and continuously improve their product. They really love their jobs and we can feel it.

Konstantin from Brutal-shop

Competera is a great price monitoring tool

Competera is a great price monitoring tool! The pricing experts from Competera made us see that it is not necessary to reduce the price and lose margins while fighting with competitors for customers loyalty. We integrated the Price Intelligence tool to adjust our pricing in view of our sales goals and competitors pricing behavior. We certainly appreciate current business performance delivered by Competera.

Philipp from Tink.de

User-friendly and effective competitive price monitoring tool from Competera

We at Tink appreciate accurate pricing recommendations for smart decisions every day.

Pros

Finally, our business has found an efficient competitive monitoring tool! Now we have the ability to make correct pricing decisions for our product categories. Competera makes pricing recommendations based on accurate data analysis of our main competitors prices, promotion, and stock availability. Looking at our business outcomes, I'd say Competera does its job very well indeed.

Roman from Kormotech.com

Totally guaranteed quality of data with Competera.

We can maintain MAP and timely react to violations right here and right now with Competera.

Pros

We are very lucky to work with Competera. Their price monitoring tool is an amazing instrument for brands and manufacturers oriented on the protection of brand image. The data from Competera helps us make effective decisions. If you want to maintain MAP and timely react to violations right here and right now - Competera Pricing Platform is the best solution for you.

Sinziana from FIND ME A GIFT

Competitive prices to maximize a profit

Having more than 7000 products in our range can be difficult to monitor from a pricing perspective. In the gift retail sector prices change every day and for us to deal with all that new data is a challenge. We wanted an accurate and reliable pricing solution that could help us be more price competitive and gain more profit per product and Competera met all the requirements. Now we are able to monitor our prices in the marketplace and improve the profit per product thanks to the up-to-date information that Competera platform offers." Sinziana Visan Merchandiser Find Me a Gift

Melissa from CPG Company

Competera is a good brand intelligence tool for distributors.

Canadian CPG Company is a premium North American consumer brand. Competera is our reliable partner, providing us with a MAP monitoring tool for the last year. Our Brand Intelligence campaign enables us to monitor the minimum advertised price of over fifty North American e-tailers. The MAP violations report, facilitated by Customer Support manager, provides us with the most current information. This report helps us to maintain our brand's position in the market place. Competera is a good brand intelligence tool for distributors.

Placido from Acer Europe

Special thanks for the customized reports provided by Brand intelligence

Competera helped us monitor the prices on our products at different markets, price aggregators, and marketplaces. Prices variations of our products are quite frequents in the market. Competera provides very useful tool for eCommerce purposes to monitor the products pricing across the online channel. A special thanks for quickly and efficiently submitted data in customized reports of Brand Intelligence, as we were empowered to control the situation on the market with the price perception of our brand.

Yudha from Mataharimall

Competera help us to strengthen our pricing attractiveness

Mataharimall.com is a leading online marketplace in Indonesia. Our goal was to implement a framework for competitive pricing recommendations for our sellers. Competera delivers actual competitive pricing data in a usable format for our category managers allowing us to make considerable changes in assortment for monitoring on a monthly basis to keep up with our regular marketing campaigns. With Competera we strengthen our pricing attractiveness across key products in Indonesian online retail market.

Eugene from Maxi.az

Thanks to Competera for our optimised pricing

We were trying to find pricing optimization through different means, and Competera Price Intelligence seemed like the best tool to do it. Our pricing strategy also demands on-the-fly analytics on competitors pricing changes, promotions, and their stock availability. We know everything about that now.

Sven from Musical Instruments

Industry: Music

Happy to give a positive feedback about Competera

Pros

Our company is an online store selling musical instruments in Australia. I activated Competera two months ago to solve two problems: (1) to manage the products prices relying on data, (2) to speed up the repricing process. Now our online shop gets a good quality competitive data for managing the products prices.

Pavel from Aizel

We are really pleased with Price Intelligence

Competera is the perfect smart pricing solution for our online store. Our team has gained the real possibility to focus on our main goals and streamline the pricing process through Competera instead of getting distracted by different SKU performances and price optimization issues. Today our assortment is priced corresponding to current market price and consequently attract shoppers with optimal price for products.

Daria from myToys

Competera is an efficient tool for price monitoring

I want to recommend Competera pricing sftware for other Category Managers, because it is efficient and easy tool for price monitoring. MyToys has been using the Price Intelligence tool from Competera for 2 years and it was really good. First of all, the quality of data was permanently efficient. At minimum, a data delivery impediment sometimes happened, but from my experience that is normal in the working process. It must be noted that their Customer Success manager notified me every time if any impediment would take place. I was greatly impressed with the service o my verdict is absolutely yes to Competera.

Maria from Lunifera

Industry: Cosmetics

I recommend price optimization from Competera

Pros

After half year experience of using Competera pricing solution, I am satisfied with benefits for our e-commerce store. Smart pricing tool covers all the demands and goals of the business strategy. I'd recommend price optimization from Competera.

Dmitry from Kaspi

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Good solution to be aware of market prices

Pros

Competera is a good solution to be aware if partners set the market prices. Every day I get actual data to verify the compliance of marketplace pricing with the current market. That's why we can fight the price violations in a short time.

Vlad from Crocky

Price and promo optimization for SMB companies

Pros

We hired Competera price optimization tool to get enough reliable data for competitive intelligence. As a result, we increased the sales rate, revenue, and implemented an advertising campaign much more efficient.

Johan from Mbiz.co.id

Competitive pricing to stand out from the competitors

Pros

Basically, in 2017 our key points are to strengthen our value to the customers, that's why we use Competera to make sure that we have the competitive pricing and advantageously stand out from our competitors.

Competera:Pricing and Market Data Made Easy

Greatly improved the quality of data we have on hand to make pricing decisions

Pros

Detailed graphs, charts, data sets and comparison tools.

Cons

Intial setup is slow and a bit cumbersome

Mikhail from Antoshka

Now we are ready to bite the competition!

Two months ago my daily problem was the huge scope of goods in the assortment of our store. The number of products didn’t allow for us to correct all the prices manually, and the process became more and more tedious. Also, competitors started to change price in increasing frequency. We integrated Competera solutions and began to receive our competitors insights. We achieved our business goal - the customers’ perception of our price positioning was changed as we like and in line with our expected business performances

Anatolijs from Elkor

Well done price perception

Lightweight integration and great support.

Pros

One month ago we started receiving market insights about our competitors from Competera pricing software. Now we have more purchases in categories with product analogs like our actual competitor. The shoppers started buying the products in our store, and I think the good pricing was the reason. We'll see how they continue to jump :)

Jakob from Footway

Quick, good value for money and very helpful support team.

Pros

It was a very short time from start to finished setup, we could get value for money almost from the get-go.

Cons

It's still very much which have to be done manually, both in terms of setup, maintenance and follow-up. A more automated process in the future would benefit tremendously.

September 2015

Dmitry from Egger.spb.ru

September 2015

Completely satisfied. Great team! Great pricing tool

We have been using Competera for 3 month for both: price intelligence and MAP monitoring and we already see a great result! Dedicated team seems to be absolutely determined to help us achieve our goals. We've automated prices monitoring process and now it takes like 10x less time to maintain our pricing competitive, and keep an eye on our partners. I'm surprised and really grateful for such a cooperation!

Lisandra from DIRECTV Latin America