SellerChamp Software Reviews

SellerChamp Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"My special appreciation to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who has been assisting us so much, always promptly and in a professional manner."
  • icon"It saves me a ton of time and the fact SellerChamps uploads all product images as well is a huge help. The customer service is outstanding."
  • icon"Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates."
  • icon"The only negative thing I find is when scanning and submitting the items right to Amazon the number of shipments created can be very high."
  • icon"I had to shut down all 10,000 listings and start over. Customer service was no help in finding the problem."
  • icon"It killed my ebay business by over $30,000 a month. It changed pricing to below my cost on its own, it added things to my catalog that were not relevant to anything I was selling."

All SellerChamp Reviews

Christopher

Multi Channel Listing and Inventory Management Software

Very easy to build, and or push products across multiple platforms. Basically you are building only one listing for all of your platforms huge time saver, plus it monitors your sales and will automatically adjust your inventory numbers on all the platforms you are selling. Prevents overselling, and is a massive time saver.

Pros

So easy to use, and constant tech support. There is a tech chat button on every page of the platform, just click it and in less than five minutes is a very patient tech support agent that will walk you through your issues. Premium product that allows you to import from the channel you have your inventory managed and the ability to import that stock to any sales channel. Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates.

Cons

The only cons I can find are very petty, but I do like to be as complete as possible. The first con is that the woo commerce listing page only has on description area, there is no where to put a short description. Mercari & Poshmark platforms are not supported, but only one platform supports them and it is expensive, so I will stick with SellerChamp as the benefits of being able to prevent overselling and having all of my listings look PRO across all my selling platforms.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

Unfortunately for the martketplaces I sell on ZOHO was just too expensive to use as extra monthly services are required. Sixbit may be a great way to manage your eBay listings but if you want to include 4 sales platforms it becomes very expensive.

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

ecomdash could not push product to my woocommerce store, there tech support was no help at all they blamed my woocommerce site. In addition to not being able to post to woo, you had to build the listing for every platform. So then I switched to Sellbrite, although they were able to list on Woo without error I found there listing manager does not support html, and again you had to rebuild the listing for every platform you wished to sell on.

Tracy

October 2022

SellerChamp is a Winner

I have my business running smoothly across eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Bonanza, and Etsy and have integrated Shiprush, Deliverr and a Dropshipper. I am really happy with it and they continue to prove to me that they were a great choice as they continue to help me with any issues which arise.

Pros

They have fantastic customer service. It is hard to learn any new software and they all have learning curves, each approaching things differently. SellerChamp has one on one assistance available for set up and a quick chat system for ongoing issues. They actually fix problems, I have found most third parties want to keep adding new features more so then they like to go back and fix things and SellerChamp has been a breath of fresh air as I have seen a number of things corrected and quickly (I have been using them for more then six months).

Cons

Its hard to switch to a new management company (I have done so quite a few times). I can't express how wonderful it was to have someone to actually talk/chat with about my questions. It was easy to import my items in but all the little nuances are tough to learn.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

I was really impressed that I was able to do a free trial and import all my 10k items in just a few minutes wit a few clicks and correct my business polices issue in another few minutes. I have actually been researching and using 3rd party listers for 20 years since eBay's infancy. Every few years I research all the players and I was really impressed with their fresh approach.

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

I switched from Volo a few years ago to Ecomdash becasue they were no longer supporting US Walmart. I switched from Ecomdash becasue they were not able to support eBay business polices with a particular account we had and were no help in correcting the problem. Ultimately they determined it could not be done (although we had other eBay ids with no problems)

Gerardo

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

August 2022

Stay away!!!

Let me start by saying that you will have a lot of headaches with SellerChamp, I asked for a full refund after 3 weeks of back and forth of phone calls, online meetings and emails with the promise of a fix on many issues. I encountered issue after issue and when i thought the issues where gone i was very wrong when all of the sudden about 200 random auction style listing from iPhones, vitamins, hair products, electronics, etc where posted by "mistake" on their end on my account and it almost lead to an account suspension. I told them on our never ending emails that i felt the need to post this review because no seller should ever go through this. please STAY AWAY!!!.

Pros

Pretty fast pulling all your inventory information.

Cons

Listing to another channel. this whole thing is messed up really bad. after 3 weeks of back and forth of online meetings, emails, phone calls they did not get this to work.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

They promised listing feature but it does not work.

Cynthia

Do Not Try This Software for Vintage Business or ETSY

Absolutely horrible. I spent 6 months and two VA'S trying to learn the system. I missed the entire holiday season with daily issues. We relisted the same 200 items 3 times and all the pics had to be updated. It took all ouur time instead of actually listing new merch. It cost me at least 20k in sales and I am close to being ruined over this. Today 4 listings that sold on another platform were not updated and one was sold.. I have to cancel that sale now and I will be downgraded from ETSY as a result and I will lose sales. 2nd time this week. now when I am supposed to be listing I have to figure out a new system. They also have no reports they promised for 6 months and I have no way but to manually tranfer sales info to another software.. absolutely awful . I am so pissed.

Pros

Customer service is very responsive except on weekends

Cons

It does not integrate with Etsy. If It syncs it does so sometimes right away and sometimes it takes two days and sometimes never. I canceled two sales this week due to the stock not updating after a sale on EBAY. Etsy Issues: Tags, Photos, Pricing, and details must be manually input, It does not sync easily with the Sellerchamp.

Carlos

September 2022

SellerChamp saves time and money for any Amazon or marketplace business

Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and SellerChamp team! Very knowledgeable and professional. I've been using the software for 3 years now and you guys have saved my company very much money and time. Highly recommend to my colleague sellers.

Pros

Inbound Amazon FBA shipments. This tool is so helpful and saves serious amounts of time and money.

Cons

The software and support are good. The team at SellerChamp is always available to help navigate any concern. Top-notch support!! Training troubleshooting video tutorials would be beneficial.

Zam

May 2022

Great service

Excellent

Pros

First and most important is the proficiency of the support team, their understanding of customer needs and response to urgent issues are amazing. The product itself is doing great with a wide range for potential improvement. but in the current state It did what is supposed to do. The software did save us a lot of time and organized our multi channel ecommerce.

Cons

Although we are satisfied with the existing services but we feel that the price is a bit high , it would be more reasonable with more allowed channels.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

nothing specific, just started a trial and like it

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

Some negatives, bad support, and price

Kris

Industry: Consumer Electronics

SellerChamp Review

In the time that I have been with my company (16 years) we have changed our eCommerce management provider three times. SellerChamp by far has the best customer service I have ever encountered. It is such a pleasure to work with a company that is dedicated to ensuring their customers are taken care of and can conduct business seamlessly. This product also has been, once again, by far the easiest eCommerce platform I have ever on-boarded with. Throughout previous transitions we have ran into major issues causing our eCommerce stores to either be shut down or put on restrictions. Throughout this transition we have not experienced anything remotely close to that. During the entire process, every time we have had any concerns, even if they weren't issues, SellerChamp's customer support team has been there to guide us through every step. From what I see thus far, their business model is centered around customer sanctification and ease of use and it has been a very pleasant transition.

Pros

The UI is very intuitive and easy to navigate. The entire product is clean and is very en-joyful to use. The software has great features that I have not seen in other similar software.

Cons

To date I have not observed any Cons. As stated, this has been a great experience and I am grateful for the work our ERP provider and SellerChamp have put in to enable us to make this transition.

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

We were having continuous issues with this software. M2E did try to fix all the issues but they never seemed to stop indefinitely and would return after some time. Their customer support was also not that great as at times you would have to wait days to hear back from them.

Nicholas

March 2022

SelerChamp

Allows us to list items and manage inventory faster than any other software we used.

Pros

Ease of use. Very simple and not cluttered. Customer service is great!!!

Cons

Nothing.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

Customer service and it is web based

Customer service

Sansarah

The Best Support Team and Great Cost Benefit for Wholesale Dropshipping

I highly approve sellerchamp and will recommend for wholesale dropshipping. It is a great cost benefit and their support team is amazing.

Pros

The BEST support team. Sellerchamp support always responds quickly and follow up on inquiries efficiently. This is key to making this work and I appreciate their help with all integrations we have done so far. My special appreciation to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who has been assisting us so much, always promptly and in a professional manner.

Cons

the order manager must be improved in my opinion. The interface and also the formulas to calculate profit.

it has been recommended by Noah Mincis

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

Inventory source was not able to integrate my repricer (Informed) correctly and had the worst support to help me. You always get someone different to deal with an issue, take long to respond and they do not follow up. They also more expensive than Sellerchamp.

June 2022

Easy-to-use, prompt and helpful support, and much more manageable for small to medium businesses.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. and their support team is amazing for whenever you're struggling. We hire a lot of inexperienced techs and it's both intuitive and offers deep enough customization for our eCommerce veterans but forgiving enough for our newer employees. The support team is prompt, and knowledgeable, and has been a refreshing change from our last eCommerce platform.

Cons

I have no major complaints. All issues we have encountered have been swiftly taken care of by their support team.

ERP changes integrations

Ginger

April 2022

Excellent

Customer service is excellent. They solve my problems immediately with no hassle for me. I can always get ahold of someone if I have a question. It is the easiest software I’ve used (I’ve used two others previously) and SellerChamp gives by far the most for the money spent. Time is money, and by using this software I am able to use my time more efficiently and make more money. The other software I’ve used seemed like a great price, but once I paid I had to pay for so many add ons just to use the software, it was ridiculous. I’m able to purchase the SellerChamp plan that fits my business and list to multiple platforms without the additional costs. Overall, I’m very satisfied with this software.

Pros

I love the ease of listing on multiple platforms and that this software allows me to use my scanner to scan the products into the system, saving me the time of having to enter it manually.

Cons

I’d like it to directly link Facebook to this software. However, I can link Facebook to my Shopify, which is linked to SellerChamp and post products using Shopify as the middle man, to help curve this very mild inconvenience. Overall, The trouble and time this software saves is priceless though.

Clyron

Great product that will not break the bank

This is not a paid review and i have no affiliation with SellerChamp. I am literally, just a regularly guy running an eCommerce business that is super happy with this software. I look forward to using SellerChamp for the foreseeable future.

Pros

First off, the price is significantly lower than comparable software. Second, this platform is 10000% committed to fixing bugs and adding new features/functionality. I've only been using SellerChamp for 6 months and every few weeks I notice improvements throughout the website. Whether it's better overall performance, or tweaking designs to make the experience more user-friendly, etc. Third, the customer service is 2nd to none. They make is super easy to report bugs and get back to you quickly. And when support isn't available the chat module tells you exactly when the team will return and get back to you.

Cons

There were some nagging bugs when I first began using the product. But I was reached out to by the engineering team about my issues and most of them were fixed within a matter of days. There are still a few issues that need to be fixed but I have every bit of confidence in the SellerChamp engineers. They have done an amazing job up to this point.

Keith

great app and support

their recent "book a support session" has made all the difference. Level and quality of support is better than similar apps costing 10 times as much

Pros

good support for multi channels including walmart.ca

Cons

no currency conversion sales figures are sometimes off

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

its been a very long road, its a must have to have a single app that can manage inventory and sales figures and other features (pricing)

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

comparabile features for better price

Timothy

June 2022

Multi- Channel fulfillment at its best

Multi-Channel fulfillment and accurate data syncing

Pros

The customer service is exceptional and the Multi-Channel fulfillment - has the data synced accurately. Some features we do not use that we will in the near future. Like analyzing a pallet of individual items and drop shipping.

Cons

Really not that many problems to complain about. Maybe a little more fun to use

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

Customer service and how many channels it supports plus the pipeline for the future

Chuck