• Pros

• "It has everything needed to list items easily and efficiently. I have tried every software out there and this is head and shoulders above the rest!"

• "This software makes listing a breeze and the cross marketplace integrations is amazing!"

• "Sellerchamp has a lot of features. I use it almost exclusively for helping to consolidate shipments to Amazon."

• Cons

• "Honestly NOTHING! This software is really too good to be true!"

• "Edit title and description for amazon listing"

• "Considering all the pros for this awesome software there has not been anything I didn't like about SellerChamp."

Browse SellerChamp Reviews

Christopher from Lunari13

Multi Channel Listing and Inventory Management Software

Very easy to build, and or push products across multiple platforms. Basically you are building only one listing for all of your platforms huge time saver, plus it monitors your sales and will automatically adjust your inventory numbers on all the platforms you are selling. Prevents overselling, and is a massive time saver.

Pros

So easy to use, and constant tech support. There is a tech chat button on every page of the platform, just click it and in less than five minutes is a very patient tech support agent that will walk you through your issues. Premium product that allows you to import from the channel you have your inventory managed and the ability to import that stock to any sales channel. Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates.

Cons

The only cons I can find are very petty, but I do like to be as complete as possible. The first con is that the woo commerce listing page only has on description area, there is no where to put a short description. Mercari & Poshmark platforms are not supported, but only one platform supports them and it is expensive, so I will stick with SellerChamp as the benefits of being able to prevent overselling and having all of my listings look PRO across all my selling platforms.

Reasons for Choosing SellerChamp

Unfortunately for the martketplaces I sell on ZOHO was just too expensive to use as extra monthly services are required. Sixbit may be a great way to manage your eBay listings but if you want to include 4 sales platforms it becomes very expensive.

Reasons for Switching to SellerChamp

ecomdash could not push product to my woocommerce store, there tech support was no help at all they blamed my woocommerce site. In addition to not being able to post to woo, you had to build the listing for every platform. So then I switched to Sellbrite, although they were able to list on Woo without error I found there listing manager does not support html, and again you had to rebuild the listing for every platform you wished to sell on.

Mandeep from Daltini LLC

Great Automated Listing Service for Multiple Platforms

Excellent! I am very impressed with this product as well as the professional attitude of the team to work through any issues / customer requirement.

Pros

Seller Champ is a one stop solution for my small business to sell on ebay / amazon / shopify / walmart / etsy. They have it all covered from automated and customized listing to shipping for across platforms. The best part is the customer service - these guys are super responsive and go above and beyond to help resolve any training or customization request. They are there to help you 24X7!

Cons

Hard to say - these guys do really well.

Reasons for Choosing SellerChamp

Yes for many reason - price was key . Have had no reason to look back or around!

Raymond from Rays Country Ham Company LLC

Industry: Food Production

A design structure from a professional seller's perspective

Other than providing an excellent application, Seller Champ can be distinguished from most applications with access to excellent customer support from real people who know and take an interest in your issues. This aspect of the service rarely found and invaluable. Thank you!

Pros

It is intuitive and provides seamless access to all the data and features needed to manage a multi-channel online business.

Cons

So far, we have no complaints, and those that came up during the trial period were promptly addressed with customized tweaks to the program.

Reasons for Choosing SellerChamp

Personal sales presentations and trial period support.

Reasons for Switching to SellerChamp

Software out of date, poor support, and incompatible with some sales platforms.

Cynthia from Anuthermanstreasures

Do Not Try This Software for Vintage Business or ETSY

Absolutely horrible. I spent 6 months and two VA'S trying to learn the system. I missed the entire holiday season with daily issues. We relisted the same 200 items 3 times and all the pics had to be updated. It took all ouur time instead of actually listing new merch. It cost me at least 20k in sales and I am close to being ruined over this. Today 4 listings that sold on another platform were not updated and one was sold.. I have to cancel that sale now and I will be downgraded from ETSY as a result and I will lose sales. 2nd time this week. now when I am supposed to be listing I have to figure out a new system. They also have no reports they promised for 6 months and I have no way but to manually tranfer sales info to another software.. absolutely awful . I am so pissed.

Pros

Customer service is very responsive except on weekends

Cons

It does not integrate with Etsy. If It syncs it does so sometimes right away and sometimes it takes two days and sometimes never. I canceled two sales this week due to the stock not updating after a sale on EBAY. Etsy Issues: Tags, Photos, Pricing, and details must be manually input, It does not sync easily with the Sellerchamp.

Ryan from Trusted Quality Savings

Just Perfect!

We do everything from FBA, FBM, 3PL, and have thousands of SKUs. We sell everywhere, from small eBay stores to large Walmart and Amazon stores. The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software is the brains of our business. We shopped around this is it! Best price, best customer service, and API & automation.

Pros

The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software makes it easy to list inventory, (we have scanned whole pallets in minutes) to automatic/smart orders to correct fulfillment channels.

Cons

NA

Customer Service

Sean from Hollywood Ventures

A Hidden Gem! Amazing product!

The software is amazing and the support is top tier! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great to work with!

Pros

Cons

Honestly NOTHING! This software is really too good to be true!

Reasons for Choosing SellerChamp

All of these were either expensive for a small business or did not check all the boxes. Sellerchamp checked all the boxes and more!

Reasons for Switching to SellerChamp

Was looking for the right fit for our business that was not to expensive.

Traci from BCA Wholesale

Industry: Wholesale

A Strong Product to be Offered

To date we are very impressed. The customer service has been top notched and very dedicated to making sure each of their customers/consumers are happy and proud of their product.

Pros

As a Small Business, Wholesale and Auction house we have tried multiple different Software options available. This is by far the best option to help keep items synced across multiple platforms and while it is still a chalenge and we are learning, it seems like it could be a benefit for in the auctions as well.

Cons

There are a few items that we have discussed about changing when it comes to downloading and removing html or creating packing slips that remove the quantity packed from inventory, which we discussed the removal of quantity work around for now.

Reasons for Switching to SellerChamp

Wavebid has been good for the purpose we use it for which is Auctions but now as we have grown and building our wholesale house side we needed a better inventory manager that can work with small businesses and we can grow this is exactly what we were needing. Shopify does't sync items properly and incorrectly lists. I am very happy with our purchase and change to SellerChamp and have promoted this company to many of our other wholesale house friends.

Mickey from Lots Of Pets

The 1 & Only CHAMP!

SelleChamp has been a vital part of our organization since we implemented . It has made our multi channel inventory management a breeze & product listings a snap. Now have more time to concentrate on growing our volumes a lot quicker. SellerChamp has propelled our busyness growth and enabled us to exceed our Targeted goals. Our previous attempts to use such a tool had negative impacts on our business. Therefor going in to SellerChamp we were very apprehensive. SellerChamp has a Top Notch Support Team that resolved all issues immediately. If You're on the Market for such a toll SelleChamp is Truly the one and Only CHAMP!

Pros

Best Multi_Channel Listing Tool & Inventory Management Software Ease to Use & Implement Fantastic Service & Support . Affordable & Awesome.

Cons

None! Wish we had Implemented it a lot sooner.

Chuck from SolidFuel Sales LLC

Good option

Pros

Cost is reasonable. It has worked as advertised and the support is first rate. Problems that I have run into are quickly tackled by support team. Plus: I rarely have to use it at all because is just does its job.

Cons

I find it a little confusing and non-intuitive in some aspects if I have to bring in product, other than the listings I initiate at Amazon which are a no-brainer.

Kenneth from pangur ban collections

SellerChamp = speedy listings

i own over 50,000 collectible vintage books, and work alone, so having a way to list 100-125 books in a day with sellerchamp as opposed to listing only 20 a day previously will make a huge difference in my future sales.

Pros

the speed in which one can add new listings to ebay is fantastic. just enter an isbn or an amazon asin number, or do a title search from sellerchamp's search bar, and you will be listing items with a speed you never have been able to previously.

Cons

one missing feature is the pricing and listing options for collectible copies of books, such as first editions. these make up a majority of my stock, so i end up having to point them out manually. i hope sellercham p will include 'collectible' listings in it's algorithms soon.

Barbara from Crystal Creations

SellerChamp is the Best

I have been trying to find software like SellerChamp for quite some time. It fits my needs nicely. Keeping track of inventory over three different e-commerce sites has been a headache for several years for me. Not only does the software work as indicated, the support desk is also terrific. You can schedule a call, online screen sharing or online chat to get any questions answered. Other platforms could learn from this organization.

Pros

There are so many positives about this software. Developers help you get started and are there for any help or explanation. Once set up, it basically runs itself. I generally use SellerChamp to share all of my inventory amongst several e-commerce sites. It not only sets up the listing but keeps track of inventory so I don't over-sell merchandise. It also has a repricer along with an FBA shipping module.

Cons

No faults with this software, just need more time to learn all of its features.

Anis from OFRIP LLC

BEST SOFTWARE.

Pros

I was thrilled when I finally found out about SellerChamp. Being able to sync multiple marketplaces and keep track of inventory while making sales daily, has been the perfect boost to my business. It’s simple to use and highly effective. I can process all my items and inventory 10x faster. I use it every day for both my eBay and Amazon business. The support staff is absolutely great. They solve issues promptly and are even welcoming to new ideas and features and are more than happy to implement them. Thank you for your exceptional work.

Alla from Marketing and Advertising

Industry: Cosmetics

Awesome Software with great customer Service

It helps me tremendously with getting shipments set up to be sent to Amazon.

Pros

Cons

The idea behind everything it can do is great. It's not always clear how to use it unfortunately. And more importantly there are a lot of glitches. What makes it still worth it is the amazing customer support.

Erika from Bixby Basil

Boost your shipment time with SellerChamp

SellerChamp has helped me maximize the limited amount of time I have available because it's so much faster than worrying directly in seller central. Though there are hiccups along the way with this being a continually developed program, I would highly recommend the product. I have tried many others, and came right back to SellerChamp

Pros

SellerChamp is easy to is and so quick when creating shipments to send to Amazon. Labels are also able to be generated after scanning each product making the process super easy. The customer service is unlike any other, emails are attended to immediately which is completely unexpected.

Cons

The only negative thing I find is when scanning and submitting the items right to Amazon the number of shipments created can be very high. I prefer to scan all items before creating a shipment which usually keeps most of the items going to one location.

emanuel from Mike Tronics LLC

BEST AMAZON AND EBAY LISTING SOFTWARE

A++++

Pros

Cons

No cons whatsoever. There were issues originally but all I did was email the reps and he fixed the issues right away. The software is flawless.

Sharon from Making Believe

Great software to manage fba shipments

Great software to manage your multiple online store from one point. It is easy to update price and edit detail of product from this software. It take fewer time to create fba shipments and packing fba items.

Pros

Ship item to FBA and Manage seller fulfillabe inventory.

Cons

Edit title and description for amazon listing

Danyelle from The Shoe Guy In AZ

Best customer service I have ever had!

I am still in the beginning stages of Seller Champ and have learned so much already. Customer support is phenomenal and I am confident this software is exactly what I need. It has become all but impossible to keep up with managing large inventories on different platforms. Feeling very appreciative to the guys over at Seller Champ ... for their great software and fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend Seller Champ for your cross listing and inventory needs.

Pros

There are numerous useful options for inventory management (variations, grouping, location, etc.) I absolutely love the bar code scanner option. It saves me a ton of time and the fact SellerChamps uploads all product images as well is a huge help. The customer service is outstanding. They 100% do believe in their program and will take as much time as needed to get all set up.

Cons

Not crazy about the live updates on product listings. I understand it has to be enabled for the quantity tracking feature but it would be nice to have a "Lock Listing" option where the details could not be changed without your permission. With so many inaccurate descriptions/images out there, I do not want anyone else editing my products.

Sonny from Sultani Holdings, Inc.

Way Better Than Other Listing Tools

Easy to Use, Inexpensive and definitely worth it.

Pros

The Owner is accessible for any question and seems invested in my success. Great Tech Support.

Cons

Really nothing, I know they are working on offering more channels but they have the big ones covered.

Price

Gregg from Eclipse Technology

Awesome Customer Service

We have a retail video game store with over 100000 items in stock and this software allows us to keep our ebay store up to date.

Pros

Their dev team is amazing and have solved all my issues and answered all my questions quickly.

Cons

Its a little slow sometimes when uploading large manifests

Customer Service

Jason from YourMomLovesMedia

Awesome Software

Pros

Ease of Use, Ability To Easily Adapt, ease of training employees to use software, very easy to create new items, inventory management, ability to manage several selling channels.

Cons

Nothing Really, Developer has been quick to change software to suite our needs.

John from Wax xtatic record audio stereo

Industry: Music

Great for some, need some tweaking

See above it had helped me sell a nice amount of product.

Pros

The ability to scan product barcode into a ready made template that makes listing of new products quick and easy. Launch time and the rss feed is valuable.

Cons

I sell vinyl Records. The frustrating part is the barcode recognition is quite lame, lacking in both information for the autofill of the title and the category it should be in. I find time wasted attempting to edit and fix titles and category mistakes that populate that as advertised, I shouldn't have to do. Time saving is what I'm realizing, and I'll have more of the barcode recognition was better

matthew from Treasures on The Web

Solid software at a good price, still to fix a couple minor flaws. Overall recommend

Pros

Ease of use, customer service phone help, cost, ability to use multiple Amazon / Ebay accounts with just one subscription.

Cons

The workflow can be a bit confusing and could use some end of the line, fine tuning for users. There are occasionally minor bugs that I alert customer service about and they're usually corrected within 6 hours. Upon occasion one of the minor bugs will prevent sending in an FBA shipment by 24 hours.

Samuel from Quicklotz

Good concept - Still needs a good bit of work

Developer tries to stay on top of things and that is the only reason we are still with them today. We hope one day all glitches will be resolved. The software is great for the most part.

Pros

Simple, straight to the point. Does exactly what is says most of the time.

Cons

Too many glitches that ended up costing us a lot of money over the years. Constantly catching glitches and having to learn how to dodge them on day-to-day operations.

Osman from DuskyBlues LTD

Best Omni Channel Ecommerce Software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from sellerchamp are amazing people. I've never used software where your suggestions and customisations get implemented as you suggest it. This is by far the best software for all things e-commerce to sell on multiple online marketplaces. I really love this team and I 100% recommend anyone considering an omnichannel software to take your business to the next level!

Pros

- Support - Ease of use - Scalability - Multi-channel integration

Cons

None as features get added all the time - even small bugs or hiccups that come with the software get dealt with so fast!

Susan from Fiberfixx

As Good As It GETS

Reducing the listing on individual and multiple channel listing. Also making the FBA shipping process much easier and faster.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly and saves time. Listing on multiple marketplaces and shipping to FBA is a dream. The customer service team is responsive and knowledgeable. The onboarding is more support that I received in years of using competitive products.

Cons

I would love more reporting capabilities. I understand this is coming soon.

Ease of Use and Customer Support

Steven from Goodstuff Outlet Investments, LLC

Still a few bugs but overall a great software

Pros

It gave me the ability to speed up my listing process

Cons

Bugs with communication between other platforms such as shopify

Peter from Trivoshop.com

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

SellerChamp are problem solvers

I enjoy the quick response from their customer support and the willingness to resolve complex issues. I would highly recommend this team to anyone with large feed operations.

Pros

Their team is very hard working and diligent with the work they produce. With the inventory feed industry SellerChamp has really shined and come forward with the right solutions for my products.

Cons

Nothing bad to say they have come through for me time and time again. Great job!

Excellent product with personal support

Talking with the developer and having him respond to my requests for changes in how the software functions was unique and fun! The personal interaction I had with him to make the software more usable for my particular business was incomparable.

Pros

This software saves me time and makes my online listings look professional. When I needed assistance or the software wasn’t functioning in a way I needed, I received personalized help from the developer, and he made changes to the software based on my input! Since when does THAT ever happen! Not like anything else I’ve ever used, I highly recommend!

Cons

It doesn’t do everything I need, partly because the software was built for businesses that keep warehouses of goods and I’m just a tiny one-person business. But what it lacks more than makes up for what it can do.

Aaron from The Daizy Shop

Excellent Product!

It has been a good investment for my company. Within 24 hours it translated into sales. So far I have no complaints at all.

Pros

I actually like the customer service the most. These guys will take the time to walk you through any issue that you may have. They are very responsive and polite.

Cons

At times it's a bit difficult to use but the great customer service makes up for it.

Reasons for Switching to SellerChamp

Inkfrog was a subpar product.

Greg from Bascom Logistics Corp

Industry: Wholesale

Seller Champ

Streamlining our ebay listings and making the process more efficient. Simple repricing tool is nice to help try to move our inventory.

Pros

Simplicity of use and ease of training for new associates. Their Reps are great at responding and working with clients to make updates which we feel important. Look forward to learning more

Cons

In progress of updating more reporting functionality but overall very little dislikes as of now.

John from MAC Wholesale

Great for all eBay sellers

SellerChamp has been great at integrating our Amazon and eBay inventory. It has also made making eBay listings a breeze. The time savd in making the listings has allowed us to create more listings which basically has made the software pay for itself.

Pros

The ability to easily create an eBay listing by scanning a UPC code or entering an Amazon ASIN.

Cons

The pricing structure changed without notice.

Doug from YSTexas

Customer service is really good.

Pros

We have bounced around looking for a good way to list and manage inventory. This software is a great answer to our needs.

Cons

We are still looking for something that doesn't make sense and so far it is great

Reasons for Choosing SellerChamp

seems to help cross-list and is great.

Reasons for Switching to SellerChamp

other software did 1/100 of what this can do.

Kevin from Race Supply Warehouse

Seller Champ

poor

Pros

Software is easy to use and setup. That part is a plus.

Cons

It killed my ebay business by over $30,000 a month. It changed pricing to below my cost on its own, it added things to my catalog that were not relevant to anything I was selling. I had to shut down all 10,000 listings and start over. Customer service was no help in finding the problem.

Yvette from SNAZLY Product LLC

Difficulty of use.

We switched over to inventory source. We had difficulty getting support and issues with integration.

Pros

Ability to connect to a supplier. That would be it.

Cons

Not at all easy to use. Support is too slow.

Reasons for Choosing SellerChamp

Thought they had good support, but apparently not.

Ness from STC

AMAZING MULTI INTEGRATION SOFTWARE

overall experience is 20 out of 10!! they made selling on walmart so much easier for me. i love this software!

Pros

that its so easy to use and the customer service is better than anything and words cant describe how amazing it is!

Cons

i love it all. AMAZING SOFTWARE MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER

Jessica from Haya Trading LLC

Great company !!!

They have exceptional customer service and will help you wherever and whenever needed.

Pros

I most like the ease of listing on eBay and that you can have your items listed on multiple platforms

Cons

The least I like is the website is kind of slow

Robert from Ring True LLC

Excellent Friendly Service and an amazing staff

Pros

I was able to get my Amazon listings , Compose variations and post them to my other channels

Cons

Took a litle while to figure out, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff were there to guide me along.

Katie from Katie May Holdings LLC

Excellent value and great features for multi-channel listing

It is a great product that offers quite a few products within the software for a great price. The customer service is very good and they are helpful with answering any questions you may have.

Pros

I like that I am able to easily scan a UPC barcode and it will give me the listing title, price that it is selling for on the marketplace and ASIN if available. It is also very helpful for finding titles, photos and product info for products where you have a UPC.

Cons

It can be a bit confusing at times. It is a little difficult to switch between marketplaces at times.

Time Saver

Love it! Couldn’t imagine not using the tool. Highly recommended.

Pros

Great tool and saved hours of work ever week.

Cons

Need additional products and more detailed specs.

Tina from DangKicks

Amazing Software

Extremely positive. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to sell on multiple channels.

Pros

I loved the customer service. From the beginning they were extremely patient and helpful. I would forget to respond and they would see something within the system and reach out with tips and videos to help me. The amount of time and care they give their customers is unbelievable.

Cons

I wish I could have used it as my center place - I didn't like having to go back to shopify.

Serhan from SRN International Services

Great product and great support

Greatly appreciated

Pros

Effective, fast, and great customer service

Cons

Nothing at this moment.

I was suprised to find out how fast this SellerChamp is

I actually made a sale with one listing, just was playing around with it. that got my attention to list more.

Pros

I really like the speed an automation of finding content and images, prices, most all of the details needed to list really fast

Cons

I am confused about the menus, looking for the idiots video tutorial section yet.

Chan from Saeology

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Good feedback

Good overall. I started as a trial to see how it can help me list my fba listing on eBay. Did not have enough inventory to notice Salas on eBay at the time.

Pros

Able to list on multiple market and repricer

Cons

Not enough guide to using platform and price.

Multi listing and repricer