• Pros

• "The easiest way to ship. It works in sync with the API (Bol, Amazon, Real etc)"

• "Sendcloud is very easy to intergrate with your webshop. Its done in a few clicks. Making sending labels is very easy. "

• "Het is ontzettend gebruiksvriendelijk, makkelijk in gebruik, het werkt snel, en de persoonlijke hulp is supergoed!"

• Cons

• "The tracking page especially will bug frequently, I am not sure if that's a Sendcloud software issue or a carrier API issue but it's very annoying."

• "it would be handy to make 2 different return templates"

• "Sorry nothing till now. Maybe it will come. But I am really satisfy. "

Browse SendCloud Reviews

Irakli from 8millennium BV

8millennium B.V

Simple and practical, meets all of my needs and great support

Pros

Its is pragmatic and easy to use, also perfect option for e-commerce platform with well integrated systems ad possibilities (broad choices of shipping services)

Cons

It's hard to say, so far I like it very much

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

I have asked Lightspeed support services while integrating my shipping tool, and sendcloud was recommended - also compared to others and found that you have most optimal services and best price

Ferdek from Eva Projects

Sencloud for webshops

I really think that SendCloud is the best multi shipping platform in Europe - I've tried several other and the competition far away behind SendCloud. I use it every day and it helped my business a lot. When I started my first webshop I didn't have enough orders to negotiate good shipping rates with courier companies - SendCloud was a solution at that time to offer to my client's affordable shipping costs. 2 years ago we were having maybe 3-5 orders a week, now it is around 5-10 orders a day. SendCloud played a major role in this business growth.

Pros

Amazingly simple setup process. API connection with major marketplaces and with our webshop was very easy. The process of addressing and creating labels for packages became super quick. Exactly what we needed. Issues are solved quickly - customer service is excellent.

Cons

We use SoundCloud now only for EU shipments because SoundCloud at this moment is missing integration with FedEx courier company. I hope it will be added soon that I can use SendCloud for all my packages. We tried a few times to send packages outside EU with DHL but we never succeed with it - somehow there was always some issue with it so we gave up and concentrate on using SendCloud only for EU. However, if integration with FedEx will be possible we will need to look into it again because 40% of all our packages go outside the EU. I am also missing integration with the selling platform Reverb.

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

Soundcloud offers its own shipping tariffs with couriers where many other platforms don't have that option. Send cloud was offering also an attractive free plan with integrations to sales platforms - that will be removed from 2021. I think it is a mistake to do that, I am sure that it will be a reason for many new webshop owners to move to platforms that offer that option because for starters it will be too expensive to pay 40-50 euro every month. Anyway we will still work with SoundCloud because we are now in place when we can afford that.

Nina from Kek Jekkie

Sendcloud is so easy to use

We really enjoyed the meeting we had before switching to SendCloud. We had a personal Zoom meeting where we discussed our wishes, they showed us how to use the system and they gave us some recommendations.

Pros

The integration with Woocommerce was so easy and took only a minute. The Sendcloud system is accessible and easy to use, the integration with our webshop makes sure the customer info is already filled in and we only need to print the labels.

Cons

It's annoying that they charge for printed labels, instead of scanned labels.

Reasons for Switching to SendCloud

We prefer the ease of SendCloud and find the personalised tracking pages a big plus. SendCloud is often cheaper as well!

David from DP Tastatur Ausstattung UG

Industry: Computer Hardware

Good software, Awful delivery of the service they market.

Been using Sendcloud for 3 years Been using Sendcloud for 3 years, have been putting recently over 12,000 EUR of shipping fees per month to their company, the service for such customer size is a joke. This service was clearly meant for smaller fish in the sea. I have had issues with pick up reliability since 1.5 years, we have had daily pick ups planned via contract on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We have had to contact them nearly every week, about the fact that DPD is not picking up, and everytime they do their awful process of asking how many packages there are, and they would even sometimes ask if we have a regular pick-up (which used to work for 1.5 years before) where we explain we do Monday to Friday even though we have been contacting them every week. Absolutely crazy. The next best part is that everytime we contact them it is some random in chat that always just does the same thing, ask us the same questions, and then call DPD and then nothing happens anyways. I am sure we have cycled through each live-chat customer supporter that is available at Sendcloud. The more worrying part is that only at a higher monthly fee does one get a personal advisor which makes 0 sense if we are putting such high monthly sums of shipments into the company, for 30 EUR more a month we get a personal contact person but at 10k-ish a month we do not?

Pros

Software worked well and there were no IT problems

Cons

Disconnection from the courier, denying responsibility for all cases possible.

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

Because I needed to save time with my back then woocommerce site.

Reasons for Switching to SendCloud

Needed easier IT solutions.

Luuk from Luuk

Great way of sending goods!

Pros

The easiest way to ship. It works in sync with the API (Bol, Amazon, Real etc)

Cons

Everything works fine!! smooth and easy

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

Its' the easiest way to ship. It works in sync with the API (Bol, Amazon, Real etc)We have not experienced any problems yet, I work with it every day! I am very satisfied.

Mounteder from Fulfilly

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Great solution to not having to deal with other carrier portals

Pros

We use Sendcloud because the portals of carriers absolutely suck. We have an overview of all shipments, can contact support to track down lost packages, use a personalised tracking page, email and return portal which is also a very important feature for us.

Dennis from Big Bugs Butterflies

World wide shipping made easy

Shipping to over 240 countries/territories used to be a time consuming job, but Sendcloud has made that a low easier!!

Pros

The overview. We use two platforms for selling our products. Sendcloud combines the two perfectly.

Cons

The pricecalculation doesn't show expected transittimes.

Bob from SurgicalTraining

Sendcloud is an easy to use tool

Very good.

Pros

Soundcloud is easy to connect to your webshop, saves a lot of time and has had no bugs/downtime during my use.

Cons

There were no problems in using soundcloud in the past 1,5 years.

Onno from BSG BV | Q Tennis

De juiste keuze

Voooral het gemak en de dagelijkse tijdswinst.

Pros

Simpele implementatie en binnen een uur live en draaiend.

Cons

Automatische selectie van verzender vanuit applicatie,.

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

Gemak van keuzes en prijzen vervoerders.

Lisa from Yes We Are Hooked

Best shipping management tool available

I save lots of time labeling my packages, and I save money aswel! It's easy for my clients to track the package

Pros

Sendcloud saves me lots of time and money! You can easily access and see all shipping businesses and its prices. It's made super easy to print all in one batch. It connects wonderful with my Etsy account

Cons

At first it took me a while to understand everything and how it's used. But when you're past that, shipping and labeling has never been this fast and convenient

Pierre from Ortmanns Bedrijfswageninrichting

Support is ver te zoeken, problemen oplossen ook!

Telefonisch totaal niet bereikbaar. Wij vinden het te belachelijk voor woorden dat alles over mail moet worden besproken. De support is een afschuifsysteem voor problemen die niet opgelost willen worden! Als er bijkomende kosten voor de klant worden gemaakt, wil Sendcloud daar niet in tegemoet komen. Alles wordt afgeschoven op de vervoerders. Zelf wordt geen verantwoordelijkheid genomen! Onze samenwerking eindigt per direct!

Pros

Als alles naar behoren werkt, is de keuze van vervoerders makkelijk.

Cons

Moeilijk te bereiken en telefonisch al helemaal niet bereikbaar! Support niet naar behoren.

Response from Sendcloud

Replied November 2020

Goedemiddag Pierre, Wat vervelend om te horen dat je de samenwerking stop wilt zetten. Dat vinden we uiteraard erg jammer! We zijn direct even gaan kijken naar de betreffende case. Voor zover wij kunnen zien is alles netjes afgehandeld; alle via Sendcloud gemaakte kosten worden namelijk gecrediteerd. Onze collega van Customer Service is verder in jullie case gedoken en heeft afgelopen dinsdag contact opgenomen met je collega. Hieruit bleek dat de communicatie over de mail helaas niet volledig duidelijk was voor jullie. We hebben de case opnieuw toegelicht en samen gezocht naar een oplossing. Hopelijk kunnen we in het vervolg alsnog de samenwerking naar tevredenheid voortzetten! Namens ons excuses voor de ontstane verwarring. - Senna

Celine from The Favour Studio

Snel en efficiënt verzenden met Sendcloud

Pros

Voor de opstart van mijn webshop was ik op zoek naar een app om verzendingen zo makkelijk mogelijk te maken. En Sendcloud was zeker en vast de beste optie. Het verzendplatform was in no-time gelinkt aan mijn webshop, verzendlabels kunnen zeer snel worden aangemaakt en ik kan alle zendingen heel makkelijk opvolgen. Een echte aanrader voor elke webshopeigenaar.

Cons

Het aanbod van alle verschillende verzendopties is zeer goed, maar als je start is het soms wat zoeken naar wat best bij je bedrijf past. Gelukkig kon ik met mijn vragen terecht bij het Customer Support team die mij telkens heel goed (en snel) konden helpen.

Response from Sendcloud

Replied August 2020

Hi Celine, Thanks for the review, we're happy to hear you like our shipping platform and customer support! -- Kris

Jamy from Viori

Easy of use and very helpfull for a comany who is shipping many orders

I had a problem with the system once, they were very helpfull with solving my problem.

Pros

Easy of use and the connection with other businees programs

Cons

All labels are automatically developed. They also develop labels for order who will be picked up from our location.

Rick from ZoetExpress

Sendcloud good system!

Pros

Cons

I am using this software only a few days now and I don't have anything that I don't like at this moment.

Chris from NetBrains

Eenvoudig en efficiënt verzendplatform

Verzendsysteem dat het standaard verzendproces van de WooCommerce webshop op een eenvoudige manier veel meer mogelijkheden geeft. Ook het kunnen kiezen van de gewenste vervoerspartner vanuit SendCloud zelf en het overzichtelijk en gestructureerd beheer van het verzendproces, maken dat de beheerder van de webshop zich veel tijd kan besparen.

Pros

Eenvoudig te gebruiken, zeer overzichtelijk en gestructureerd. Ook zeer handig om zelf je vervoerder vanuit SendCloud te kiezen. Integreert perfect met WooCommerce.

Cons

Momenteel niets op aan te merken, werkt perfect zoals het hoort.

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

Eenvoudig, overzichtelijk en flexibel verzendsysteem met veel mogelijkheden. Makkelijk in praktisch gebruik, daardoor tijdbesparend Oplossing die perfect integreert met WooCommerce Webshop. Goede en duidelijke documentatie.

Céline from Walhalla Branding - Celma BV

Supereasy YX

Pros

Super easy to work with: looks attractive

Cons

All good, so nothing to dislike so far....

Juan Carlos from Mírame

Fantastic solution

Everything ok. Great customer service who is helping you always.

Pros

We are using Sendcloud as our platform integrated with our ecommerces in Prestashop and Shopify and everything is fine.

Cons

Integrations with more shipping companies in automatic. We are working with Correos Express and we would like to use Sendcloud also for international shippings with another companies.

Claudia from Raedwolf

Great platform

Pros

- Very clean and easy to use interface, makes preparing shipments hassle free - Perfect solution for small businesses to have affordable shipping prices, without being tied to a minimum-shipments contract - Seamless integration with my WooCommerce shop, orders from the site are instantly ready-to-go in the SendCloud platform - The ability to use various carriers, whichever works best for a particular shipment - Pay-as-you-go

Cons

I haven't had any problems at all with SendCloud.

Jiseon from Sassy Lady

Industry: Cosmetics

Very easy to use user friendly software!

I'm really satisfied. The system is accurate and all works perfect for my small business. I'll keep using it as long as I can!

Pros

Sendcloud software is really easy and clear to use. Easy to find all functions I need and all supports are very useful. I also had very good customer service experience with sendcloud.

Cons

Shipping price is overall a bit high with Post Italian but I understand it's not easy to lower the price in Italy. Hope more shipping options are available in future.

Anneke from Dots and Stars

Great service and support

Het scheelt me enorm veel tijd, waardoor ik gewoon meer tijd aan mijn business kan besteden!

Pros

Cons

Ik heb nog niks kunnen ontdekken waar ik niet tevreden over ben

Melanie from Aqua-Escape

Very easy and helpfull

It's a great time saver when you ship a lot of parcels.

Pros

The interface, how easy it is to use it. There are a lot of options to choose from.

Cons

I don't have any negative things to say about Sendcloud. I'm just a very satisfied user.

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

My friends where using it.

Maurice from Tech4Fish

Easy to use shipping tool for webshops

Easy to setup a shipping system. No IT hassle, easy to use all-in-one package.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to implement, no need to contact parcel services for c ontracts. No need to have IT knowledge.

Cons

I haven't experienced any. I use the free package, it's a bit limited, but what can you expect for free?

Lindsay from Hobbylin

Industry: Supermarkets

Easy to use top product

i use sendcloud 5-10 sending in a week

Pros

Easy to use and fast sending package the choice for sending is big

Cons

cant work with one.com for shop syncro .

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

its easy and a friend show me sendcloud now i cant use another alternative.

Stefan from HUYSZ

Perfect solution

Pros

It's easy to use and looks great! The integration was really easy for WooCommerce

Cons

To send the emails from WooCommerce is not easy. You would like to do that, because with that mail you want to send the invoice.

Cathy from Carpe Diem BV

Pros

Easy to use and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

So far, nothing. I have been using it since a month and haven’t come across any diffuculties.

Jelena from Jelkas art Etsy

Best software I have used

Great experience, easy to use and time saving

Pros

It is easy to use. It is easier than checking all the different websites for sending packages. I'm very happy about it.

Cons

I did not find any cons yet, I find the software very easy to use

Pascal from IT'S PAWSOME

Super fijne software en zeer geschikt voor webshops van iedere formaat

Fijne software, doet wat het beloofd en de prijzen zijn goed!

Pros

Sendcloud heeft geen hoge instapkosten waardoor het voor iedereen te gebruiken is. Het feit dat je snel kunt opschalen is ook erg waardevol.

Cons

Het enige 'probleem' dat ik ben tegengekomen is dat je niet handmatig verzendlabels kunt verwijderen. Dit is iets waar ze voor zover ik weet wel mee bezig zijn om op te lossen. Het is geen groot probleem, maar puur praktisch.

Marek from Kristyna Gaura & Piotr Groblewski GbR

Nice support in onboarding

Very good!

Pros

Great support in the beginning. Personal approach and explanation. Onboarding offered.

Cons

Nothing, we were impressed by personal contact and approach explaining how it works and answering all our questions

Arlinda from Arly Toys - Arly Trading

Nice service for easy sending of your packages

I can easily send my orders with sendcloud, the address of my customers are automatically appearing at my sendcloud dashboard.

Pros

Free for small companies, and easy integration in webshop

Cons

No option for sending letters, the price for small customers are sometimes higher.

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

I like to pay at a monthly base, and i do not want to type the addresses myself.

Wessel from Logoreep VOF

Perfect support

Quick, good pricing and perfect support from real people.

Pros

Quick, easy to use and above all the support is quick and helpfull. No ticket systems, inifinity phone loops. Just people!

Cons

Don;t really know, we are very positive about it. Maybe the workflow can be more shorter. Although it is really short now.

Price and support

Ana from LoLivia

I don't spend time creating labels, so I have more time to focus on my core business

Pros

I like the fact that the tool is easy to use

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this tool

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

I implemented Sendcloud for a customer earlier this year and it showed me then how easy and practical it is

Sjoerd from 24hero

Nice integration tool with your webshop and easy printing labels

Very easy to use tool. This will save me time and money.

Pros

Easy to use is the installation and api integration with your webshop. Also easy printing labels

Cons

Least I like the comparison of the shipping rates in one overview. So from all the forwarding agents. But the rates are in the solution.

Angels from freespiritsieraden

Industry: Wholesale

Very good and easy to use

Very easy using system. Till now no problems

Pros

I was looking for a good system . Then I discover send cloud. I am very happy with it. So i surely recommend it.

Cons

Sorry nothing till now. Maybe it will come. But I am really satisfy.

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

Good price and easy to use

Dorine from Confiserie Elise

Industry: Food Production

easy to use

easy to print labels payments easily arranged until now, no dislikes. We have been using several times, maybe we still have to discover

Pros

easy to print labels payments easily arranged

Lloyd from Chateau La Haye

Easy and fast!

Pros

user friendly and well integrated. Cheap

Cons

all fine, nothing much to argue differently

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

cheaper than directly with the original service provider

denise from crazyfish

Industry: Wholesale

Sendcloud

great, quick en good price

Pros

easy to work with, the prices ar good and quick sending

Cons

i have nothing to mention, everything is good

Matthieu from Wellens Men

Nice and fast platform.

we are happy overall

Pros

works quickly, smooth and efficiently..

Cons

it would be handy to make 2 different return templates

Heidi from Pluk ‘n roos

Review pluk’n roos webshop

Een fijne ervaring, zeker als starter zonder ervaring met verzenden.

Pros

Het is simpel te installeren en duidelijke tips

Cons

Nog geen nadelen ondervinden met het gebruik

Jessie from All For Phone

Super progamma!

Super!

Pros

Het werkt goed, bespaart je een hoop tijd en gedoe.

Cons

voor nu niks. Het werkt goed en makkelijk.

easy to use, effective and efficient solutions & great customer support

Pros

how clear, easy to use, easy to find information. printing labels and finding the right shipping partner at the right price was extremely easy. Customer support was quick with the chat function, helpful and clear.

Cons

lack of squarespace integration; billing system not easy to find.

Reasons for Choosing SendCloud

location in Belgium x NL.

Reasons for Switching to SendCloud

more options, cheaper, and platform (dashboard) easier to manage using different shipping partners.