SKU IQ Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Their software is very easy to use and implement. Furthermore it gives me data on top products and brands which can be easily compared with POS and Ecommerce."
  • icon"The inventory level sync is awesome. I love how clear the website states its features."
  • icon"I used this product to sync my lightspeed and Woo-commerce stores. Since there was no direct integration SKUIq made this process very easy."
  • icon"I don't like that I need to pay two separate fees with two logins."
  • icon"Have run into bugs in the software that have resulted in bad inventory counts that has caused items to sell twice."
  • icon"Very unintuitive to use. Would probably work very well for simple applications, but any sort of complexity and things get very confusing and difficult to use."

Have you used SKU IQ and would like to share your experience with others?

All SKU IQ Reviews

Simone

June 2022

SKU IQ, Thank you!

We've solved the problem of keeping our inventory synced between our retail store and e-commerce.

Pros

We've been using this app for about a year now. I really like the WooCommerce to Clover integration! This has helped us keep our inventory synced and my boss is happy.

Cons

There isn't an integration available for our shipping software. I would like to see a ShipStation integration soon!

Response from skuIQ

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will add ShipStation to our list of integration requests!

Replied June 2022

Frederick

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] Is The Best!!!! Phenomenal Support

Pros

Everything done in 15 minutes and super fast help.

Cons

Sku Iq has to be contacted to disassociate the account from sku iq. Company support hours are 2 hours behind.

Reasons for switching to SKU IQ

Its nice to speak to someone about an issue and we can implement a strategy to get them done. Live help not robots, or emails

Gabe

Industry: Sporting Goods

October 2022

Works well and I don't need to babysit :)

Today I had to drop in to tech support to have them perform a sync procedure that is unavailable to users unless specifically requested (to prevent an inadvertent reverse sync). It was handled in no time and the technician was patient with me as I dealt with customers.

Pros

The system is a set-and-forget solution. Only a few times per year I drop in to sync new products. Everything else is handled.

Cons

So far, nothing. Perhaps others would have more advanced needs, but I sync my POS to my ecommerce to keep product costs and inventory in agreement.

Sadiqa

Perfect for in Person Retail on Shopify Platform

I don't know what I would've done if it wasn't for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the rest of the team at SKU IQ. It is imperative that the Shopify and Square items are synced when scanning the SKU numbers on merchandise and when I had an issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] worked it right out. He was extremely helpful and efficient and did EXACTLY what I needed him to do. Thank you SKU IQ. Great Customer Service!!! (which is my ultimate pet peeve).

Pros

The ease of use between Shopify and my Square Register

Cons

For some reason my Inventory images won't automatically transfer to Square although it's showing in Shopify and on SKU IQ.

Shane

November 2022

Looking for the perfect inventory software - this is it !

From the start the SKU IQ team is on hand to help integrate the software, and help to navigate it easily.

Pros

Easy to navigate and support on hand by people that are willing to assist you on a human level and not in robot language

Cons

There is nothing that i can say is a con

Ann

Just Get It!

Found SKUIQ to be an easy way to ensure our inshore POS and website inventory are synced, photos are synced, and SKUs are synced for easy operations.

Pros

Easy and intuitive to use and make it work.

Cons

Not much. Super easy to work with and integrate.

Kelly

October 2022

Sku Iq is very helpful to our small business!

Great experience overall!.

Pros

The ease of use and the best tech support.

Cons

You have to wait until Monday to get tech support if you have an issue over the weekend.

Amelia

Loving it so far!

great!

Pros

Have to only update 1 inventory. I have been looking for something exactly like this for a while now. I had a few hic up getting it started and linking products but customer support is Amazing. They called me with in minutes installing ( the free version) to help me set it up and then was on the phone once more working out any kinks.

Cons

Pros : ease of use, how quickly it updates the other system. Cons : cost is pretty high.

nena

Sku IQ a MUST HAVE

Pros

Sku IQ has successfully helped me we integrating me POS with my online platform. The representative was very patient with me and helped me get through my problem quick and easy. i would definitely recommend

March 2022

Great software

Pros

Integration process easy and user friendly

Cons

As any business owner would, wish it was free service as we already have a dozen other services paying for. But worth it, its helpful.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear that SKU IQ is working well for your business :)

Replied March 2022

Karl

July 2022

SKU IQ is the piece you need for successful e-commerce!

Always pleasant, capable and available live support makes using SKU IQ a pleasure.

Pros

Incredibly easy to deploy and staffed by a responsive and super-capable support team..

Cons

I have no issues with SKU IQ. It really does check all the boxes for linking Woocommerce and Square on a small business ecomm site.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! We are so glad to hear that our product is working well for you and that you've encountered our world class customer success team! We pride ourselves on service and look forward to continuing to serve your business in the future!

Replied August 2022

Kyle

April 2022

Does what it says it does.

This has been a tremendous help to the supply chain team.

Pros

Cons

I wish I was able to bulk delete items that I no longer need. It is a hassle to delete items from all sites.

Reasons for choosing SKU IQ

It was the easiest to implement.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback here! We will forward your insight around bulk deletion to our product team for consideration - thanks!

Replied April 2022

Kendra

SkuIQ works (sometimes)

We had an existing shopify online store and decided to use Square for in store sales. It helps us to keep our inventory management in sync with both systems

Pros

The interface between Square and Shopify

Cons

When the interface doesn't work, it is difficult to maintain inventory management between the two systems.

Ayrin

April 2022

Works Great

Pros

I haven’t had any issues using this app. Anytime I have run into a problem concerning syncing matters or such, their team has always been available and super helpful when fixing and resolving my issues. My products synced smoothly to my POS and the app has just been a quick and efficient tool for me that has helped me prepare for my popup shops!

Cons

There’s nothing I really dislike, while the monthly bill is a bit pricey for my budget, the app is still highly needed.

Response from skuIQ

We are so glad to hear that SKU IQ is a good fit for your business and that our customer service team has provided a timely and positive experience! Thank you for leaving your feedback, it means the world to us!

Replied April 2022

Charles

July 2022

Options and Edits That Will Be Most Effective

Experience is great, and customer service (Which I am a bit anal about it) is timely and well manered. Fun and interactive tool and would definitely promote any way possible.

Pros

The best product I've found for what it is; which in my opinion, is a way to integrate small business platforms into a seamless-in-stop-shop approach.

Cons

I wish it could have more features, such as barcode label printing for Dymo and jewelry tagging and better sync-ability options with other sites when updates occur. The reason is that some of our products and images do not transfer over immediately or never. Thus, I'd have to set up a help chat to resolve the issue after a day or two. It makes it harder for our employees to know which items got transferred and what inventory needs to be tagged. Another idea is to get 'list by date,' 'list by popularity (what's hot),' or 'List by recently updated.' These would enhance the end-user experience by saving time editing and moving products through other systems. I think you should move to a more hub-based business model so that you are the main product when business owners and entrepreneurs are looking for something that syncs multiple platforms seamlessly. Right now, I feel this product helps achieve that directive, but you do not own the market.

Response from skuIQ

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such detailed feedback - we truly appreciate it. Thank you for your improvement ideas, we will make sure those get put in front of the right people!

Replied July 2022