All QuickBooks eCommerce Reviews

NZILU

Broadcast Media, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Besides some shortcomings, QuickBooks remains the best and user friendly for small businesses

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce: It is user friendly and worth the cost.

PROS

Overall: It is user friendly. I definitely recommend QuickBooks to small businesses. Pros: With QuickBooks, accountings task are simple, for it has weekly and monthly report templates. With QuickBooks, you can add a variety of additional features through plugins which you can access at a small fee.

CONS

Cons: I once experienced some customization error, that took time to be resolved. However, I suggest they should create more options in the customizable templates in that users can or change the name of their invoices if an error occurs.

Zach

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Quickbooks

I have had a few bumps alongside the way with Tradegecko, however ordinary I love it. I was once with Unleashed for two years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was once precisely what I needed. I determined to do a speedy trial in January to scope out the gadget for a manageable cease of monetary yr exchange over at the give up of March. Within two hours I had determined to wholly put in force the gadget immediately. Mine is a in particular complicated set up as I have a giant variety of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been tremendously stable, however there have been a few getting to know experiences.

PROS

With the on line model of 08, it is easy to constantly have the most current updates. The potential to share documents is the unique device an accountant wishes to in reality talk the facts required to preserve your books and put up your taxes. If you ever want it, you might also without difficulty get admission to QuickBook mortgage money as properly as the 2008 paycheck via the program. Access is fantastic each time and anywhere.

CONS

Some processes' naming conventions are a little intimidating till you parent out precisely the place they are and what they are called. Features may also be moved as a end result of the upgrades, making it greater difficult to find out them. There are every now and then troubles with the on line connectivity, as there are with any cloud-based applications.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

I understood Quickbook higher and quicker than Excel. It is simpler as nicely with its features and the entirety that I wanted is in this software.

Scott

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Looks good from the outside but crap under the hood

PROS

The software has some decent functionality in the inventory syncing between sales channels and purchase orders, product creation. But this would be a pretty expensive option for just inventory syncing.

CONS

Where to start... The back end reporting is the worst I have ever come across in any system. You cant run any type of clear order reporting, my accountants (two different ones) had to manually look at each order to reconcile payments for their wholesale module because there is no proper order reporting. When you ask TradeGecko about any gaps in reporting or any other lack of functionality they ask you to 'submit a feature request'. I submitted 11 of them over 1 year and have not heard back on any of them. Toerh negatives: You can not enter in any custom shipping amounts in the system. You can not enter in a ship to address when creating a new order for any drop ship orders, you have to go in a create a whole new customer in a different section of the system then go back into the order just to use a 1 time shipping address. You can't print or even export your inventory count reconciliation report... I have to take screenshots and then paste to excel just so I can have a report to investigate from... and these are just a few of the major gaps with this system. The support is worse that the gaps, there is no one to call you can only email them and it often takes weeks before you get a response and often the only response you get is to 'submit a feature request'. Save your money but more importantly save you time and look for another option.

Price.

Andrea

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Good accounting tool for e-commerce

PROS

It is great that other sales channels can be connected as well such as Amazon and Ebay and not only Shopify. Data is fetched automatically. Set up is okay and if help is needed support can be contacted.

CONS

The more customization you require the more complex it gets. For example if you need tax rates set up or tax rate amounts for refunds pulled over correctly. But all in all it works great and the good thing is that many accountants are familiar with this tool and will be able to pull various reports.

nefertini lance

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Quickbooks is the best partner for my small business.

Mostly It took me an hour or more to finish with my inventory management using Excel but with Quickbook it only took me like half of time of my usual work time. With less time I had to do with my work the more time I have for my family and other things. I am so happy that I found this software that improves my daily living and also makes my workflow easier.

PROS

I like how easy it is to use and to understand. Does its job well, exactly as it should. The order entry portion runs easily, fits in with the actual world, and needs little training. The inventory management component makes managing inventories easier and gives us all the data we need to do so. Improved integration. The dashboard's user interface and navigation have been improved. Numerous reports that can be modified Projects, salaries, and other add-ons and interfaces are all supported. Contact information and transaction forms are very detailed.

CONS

I did find the software installation process to be a little bit of a drawback. I needed assistance installing the software because it was a little difficult for me to do it. In addition, a strong internet connection was necessary for the process, and the location I was in had limited connectivity, making this component a little difficult. But once it was all done it'll be all good and easy to use until the end. The struggle in the beginning is worth it for its most helpful uses.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

I understood Quickbook better and faster than Excel. It is easier as well with its functions and everything that I needed is in this software.

Vincent

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Really userfriendly, excellent for small businesses

I am in the fitness Ecommerce as well as selling fitness program and supplements. Quickbooks helps me with nearly everything that i was doing on Excel before.. Now I have everything on 1 software. It is easy to use and it is way easier and less time consuming using this software compare to Excel. I highly recommand it.

PROS

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses. If you are looking to open an online business, this is probably one of the easiest way to do it. I am not a huge technology person and this platform is really userfriendly, I haven't had problems, but if I had any the support services is there to support you in real time, in a lot of languages. I speak french, english and spanish and the app can help me in any of those languages.

CONS

I haven't see any issue yet with this software.. I think that maybe add more feature on the app to make it similar to the computer version.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

A friend talk to me about Quickbooks and I tried it for a free trial at first to see how it was and I absolutely loved it. At the end of the trial I decided not to go back to my Excel Sheet and simply use this software that already built everything I needed.

Dayle

E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Quick & Easy Quickbooks!

I’d say despite a couple of tiny downfalls which can easily be worked around, my overall experience was great, and would definitely recommend.

PROS

The biggest factor with Quickbooks is the user interface. They make it so easy to use! The guides are very clear, and the functionality gives you endless possibilities to apply to you individual needs of your business.

CONS

There is no multilingual option, and tends to have issues when setting up tax’s within certain countries. For example, in my case I was using it in Thailand.If a store product has multiple description variations due to different languages, this can sometimes prove to be problematic (unless treated as separate products).

Reason for choosing QuickBooks eCommerce

The price difference mainly. Zoho can be pretty expensive, and after demoing both, Quickbooks was definitely the best option.

Mashudu Hilary

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2022

QuickBooks Commerce Review

I have realized that QuickBooks has saved me a lot of time and has increased my productivity significantly. It is very easy to use and I am overall satisfied. I really cannot complain.

PROS

QuickBooks has been very helpful in creating and managing invoices and other financial documents ever since I started using it. It's very easy to use and the minimal amount of time I took in mastering the art of creating invoices with this platform is just unbelievable. I have been using QuickBooks in a small financial institution and ever since, deadlines are met and time has been saved leaving me with plenty to do other things for my business. The navigation on the software is very easy and I have found that the institution is more organized since using this software. It's very informative and user friendly, I cannot recommend it enough.

CONS

One thing that I found to be a bit of a disadvantage is the installation process of the software. It was a bit challenging for me to install the software and I had to call in someone for help. On top of this, a strong internet connection was required during the process of which the place where I was had poor access so this factor was a bit challenging.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

I find QuickBooks to be much easier and user friendly. And the display is better.

Meagan

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Quickbooks eCommerce

Now that we have automated everything, we no longer have to go through the hassle of filing paperwork, with the possibilities of losing the file or misplacing one. Quickbooks has made it easier to keep track of orders and inventory left in stocks. We are able to order more inventory efficiently.

PROS

Inventory management is excellent. So far, my company has had no problems with this.

CONS

There isn't anything to dislike. Quickbooks eCommerce is an amazing product and my company is grateful for them.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks eCommerce

The reviews and ratings for Quickbooks eCommerce were higher than those of the alternative products.

Sporting Goods

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed July 2015

Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday

From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about. I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

PROS

Mostly anything can be done through csv. Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost) Supports multiple currencies Able to sync with multiple sales channels Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work) ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

CONS

For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support. If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature. Only allows one supplier per item. Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me. There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

Dear Andrew, Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Replied July 2015

Zach

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Great Quality Product, Only Room for a Few Improvements

Very good! Does not meet all our needs, but it's the perfect solution for many business types.

PROS

Native to the QuickBooks/Intuit platform and infrastructure.

CONS

Slightly difficult to train new users on. The UX & UI is certainly difficult to navigate for those unfamiliar with the QuickBooks platform. Or new to e-commerce in general.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks eCommerce

We utilize both Quickbooks E-commerce and Shopify for separate purposes.

david

Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Its generally good, but has some big shortcomings

No phone numbers to speak to anyone on the normal plans. Email support meant that 50% of problems were solved. Support emails go to a generic desk, so its difficult to continue a conversation with the same person. Or for one person to take control of a problem and help solve it.

PROS

Live updating of bundle quantities to our shopify store is very good The sync speed to shopify is good The usability of the software is good It can handle multiple currencies well

CONS

The actual core of the product - keeping track of inventory is not as robust as it needs to be. We have had many problems of bad syncing with shopify and xero. My opinion is tradegecko is the weak link. Sales are fine. Returns edits and exchanges are bad. So your stock numbers are out. If you edit an order in shopify at all - then tradegecko will not update. So your stock numbers are out. We also had problems where we made stock takes in tradegecko and they would not sync to xero. Support by email is very cumbersome. The second unforgivable problem is that you cannot report on consumption of SKU's if they are sold within a BOM. Tradegecko admit this is bad for an inventory management solution. They pass the buck to a program called inventory-planner which is actually excellent. You cannot plan incoming stock dates on a per product basis. Only on a per purchase order basis. So you end up reverting to excel for part shipment planning. It is not easy to export a whole order book for a single supplier and manage multiple invoming batches.

Reason for choosing QuickBooks eCommerce

Ease of use. We are likley changing to Netsuite.

Abdullah

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

This is a perfect software for managing stock even if it is a big our small enterprises.

According to my use use QuickBooks is very easy software to use in big or small enterprises and moreover the stock management is perfect in this software

PROS

it is easy to use and understand language usage everything is simple to use. It is easy to find errors if some mistake is caused.

CONS

It lack professional assistance and security. Some time system crashes because of which we are likely to loose our information.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

Because QuickBooks provide easy management to its user and helps in troubleshooting problems .

Lea

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2022

QuickBooks Commerce as the best guide for the small businesses

Quickbooks Commerce like I said made my life easier especially in the office finances and invoicing.

PROS

It makes my life easier for it is easy to use and learned a lot from this book. It really organize your businesses finances.

CONS

For me it is expensive. We also did not get the feedback we needed at the initial set up time which ended up up messing our inventory and created a problem on bigger over time.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

I just gather the data for bookkeeping purposes only.

Dericka

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Quikbook has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses.

Very sattisfied because you give all the tools to get your business up and running.

PROS

I love sll the features about it. It saves you alot of time and productivity is very clear and understanding. Its highly recommended.

CONS

I would say some of the features can be implemented more because some of them just dissapeared but overall im happy.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

Simply because its not suitable for some businesses.

KATIE

Wholesale, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

5 STAR

I've enjoyed using TG for several years now.

PROS

Ease of use. I also appreciate the quick customer service correspondence.

CONS

I have no complaints. I find this program very easy to use and it is intuitive.

Reasons for switching to QuickBooks eCommerce

We needed a program to help us account for inventory.

Its great when we hear that our long term customers continue to rate our platform so highly, and our customer service team appreciate the shout out. Thanks for the review, Team TradeGecko

Replied February 2020