Webador Software Reviews

Webador Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"It was pretty easy to publish it went together real quick."
  • icon"I love the features to create templates, basic tools and html and lots of options."
  • icon"I like the way webador is user friendly. How you can build the web shop and the customer service is helpful too."
  • icon"It was quite limited in what you could put on there in the spaces given. You couldn’t schedule posts that I could see."
  • icon"Webador is a user-friendly website but adjusting photos is a bit difficult and hectic to get for a beginner because it takes a lot of your efforts to adjust."
  • icon"Connection with accounting programs only with API (lots of stress and errors)."

Browse all Webador Reviews

• Have you used Webador and would like to share your experience with others?

Jeffrey

May 2022

Webador shocked me

10/10

Pros

very good experience I thought they did

Cons

it is not free, and most beginners wontpay

Reasons for switching to Webador

I felt I wanted a better experience

Tatjana

Easy to use affordable, simple way to boost online presence

I manage to establih a cheap option to have webshop in the near future, as there are options to have different kinds of website from blog integration to webshop too. It is simple to handle and looks professional.

Pros

Very user friendly with drag and drop system of building the site, even without any previous kowledge about web design. One can practically set a webite within a day and start selling onlcomputers as well for mobiles too, and it is automatically without resizing the ready website for ine. Cheap webshop solutions. Free trial, free business mailbox and free domain are nice bonuses. Customized for desktop as well for mobile visitors automatically. Visitors traffic is included as well free creation of favicon. There is an option to have completely free website with subdomain in case one has to start with no funds and maybe later upgrade. Very helpful Support service.

Cons

Some more online payment processors will be welcomed to integrate. There is always space for improvements and adding new templates within time.

Reasons for choosing Webador

The option for the webshop they offer is simple, easy to use and it seems quick to get ready.

Reasons for switching to Webador

It is cheaper and I can handle it more simple on my own.

October 2022

Un destacable y conocido software a la hora de desarrollar tu pagina web

Pros

Tiene multiples funciones las cuales permite que sea algo sumamente sencillo de hacer una pagina web sin los mayores inconvenientes posibles.

Cons

No es tan global como lo son algunos softwares similares, generando una cierta desconfianza en base a lo que promete.

Kevin

CEO disappointed

There was a lot of confusion in the beginning so O did not understand some things are was misled by advertisement I get

Pros

It was pretty easy to publish it went together real quick

Cons

Run out of options not all lot their builder run out of options

Just a rookie

Brian

Industry: Writing and Editing

April 2022

For A Website Or Blog Try Webador First

My e-marketing site has provided that info@site.webador email, as I mentioned, which has thus far allowed me to send dozens of emails at one time, hundreds and hundreds more in a day. The mailers can be tricky to create if images are being used, but all's well just the same.

Pros

Webador was very easy to set up, and coming from a cyber-impaired novice like me that's a huge plus. It is also very easy to use in designing pages, placing images, selecting the most desirable font and text size etc. They also offer an email specifically for your site. Not to mention the rich catalog of tutorials and HELP options and the quick and informative cusomer service mentioned previously.

Cons

It can be tedious and frustrating at times when you want a certain image...first, you have to find the image on Bing or the like, then save it to a folder. Then back to your site to upload the image - which may not be where you thought you put it, though this is not Webador's fault in the least. Once uploaded, your image may not be the right dimensions, but Webador does not say anything at all; the image just continually blips as if downloading eventually. Other than this, moving items around on a page can cause some havoc, and the size of the pages - at least in my case - seem to fluctuate for no reason. Although that problem has thankfully gone away.

Reasons for choosing Webador

I liked the name and it appeared unassuming. By that I mean it didn't affront you with promises and a wink but plainly stated their position and encouraged me to try them out.

Lila

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

August 2022

not worth the money, when competitors offer far better deals for better pricing

mediocre

Pros

It`s easy to build a website, that`s a major advantage.

Cons

However, the software has lots of limitations as well. Furthermore, good luck - if you want to contact customer support and get a reply in any timely manner - and I mean waiting for 2-3 days sometimes if you contact them on Socials. So save yourself the trouble and skip that option and call them direct. Although that also doesn't always succeed. And when you finally do get any sort of reply via email or phone, you`ll either be redirected or attended rude. So literally you pay for not-so-great functionalities and to be offended. Last, but not least - if you want to discontinue their service, make sure you do it way before the start date of your contract - e.g. 10 apr, as if you do it on 11 apr, you`ll be stuck with 2 more months with them. Couldnt recommend less.

Yusuf

Industry: Program Development

June 2022

Webador is really awesome for website building.

Pros

Webador offers you some really cool designs to create, you can do amazing work for blog sites. There are a lot of features to make your job easier and they have done it really well. Webador is a successful site that can be preferred. Even though I took a look at the e-commerce side, I did not use it, but good things can come out there, too. And it's really cheap both for what it offers you and in general.

Cons

I think Webador doesn't have enough resources so more popular apps might get in the way.

Luis F

Industry: Wholesale

Initial review

still to see improvements, the rest is easy to do.

Pros

It is particularly easy and understandable the way it is set.

Cons

As expressed on and an email sent to customer services, the professional pages have to be completely locked to the general public, which does not help professionals who will use the website, when, it could only be the prices hidden rather than the entire page. On the other hand, the payment methods could also be opened to more local facilities, as just to open with Mollie is not the best as it makes us incur in unnecessary fees.

expressed above

Reasons for switching to Webador

initially due to its easy to build

Adam

My personal review

i am very satisfied with the overall platform and tools available, and i am waiting for the expansion of payment options so that i can offer paypal payments, which would increase turnover and attract other small businesses to join up.

Pros

A very easy to navigate platform, a simple setup and design, online store attributes are clear and concise and simple to use for the novice.

Cons

payment features are very limited, and are an issue for sole trader businesses like myself who use paypal payments for 90% of my business.

Ellen

Industry: Photography

My overall experience has been good with webador

Pros

I liked the fact it was quite easy to use and nativgate

Reasons for choosing Webador

It was the one recommended to me.

Danielle

Super Chic & professional overlook website platform!

I have two websites with you as mentioned previously, One for me as an individual artist and one as a business. I find the two link well together must mostly the ease of locating and adding buttons, links to all my other socials including LinkedIn, instagram, twitter and youtube. I was trying to add my soundcloud to that same bubble icon but it doesn't allow access to it. I therefore used the separate link to it; just wish they were accessible in the same place.

Pros

I love how easy it is to sign up and that you get offered a 3 month "trial" almost. It bought my confidence in the platform and the first day using the site to build my first website, meant I already wanted to build my second! I love how easy it is to navigate around the site and add onto each page. Easy to contact someone if needs be, but 95% of the time I needed a question answered, the websites DETAILED FAQ's helped specially that it includes a search bar! Reddit also have answers for many users such as myself who have used the platform for their business. I personally have two websites with webador and think its one of the easiest yet professional and chic platforms to use to build a website from.

Cons

Adjusting photos were the only thing that irritated me during the building process. They aren't always easy to edit and move about exactly as you'd like it. Setting a specific photo to load when the page is loaded etc if 3 or 4 were on the side bar as a rolling slideshow for example. BUT, With some tweaking on my desktop and reloading a few times till it was easier to then re-adjust on the page itself, it still worked out perfectly! I wish their was an app! That would be a great addition.

Reasons for choosing Webador

I choose webador over square space and WIX as your reviews were much better. The reviews held their weight and I continue to agree with that now. The ease, the access, the overall amount of choice when building the platform based on some of the examples provided in a SEA of choices! Amazing. I have received some phenomenal feedback based on my websites and how professionally made they look. Viewers amazement that I myself made it! Thanks! Friends of mine who wanted to get a website but couldn't afford to invest in a web designer at the time, took inspiration from me and mine and signed up to webador to make theirs as a result.

MEHROSE

Desire to design website with Webador

Webador looks professional with ease of use and it will not affect your budget and provide you the best in less amount.

Pros

Webador is very easy to sign in and use even beginners can make a valuable website easily by using Webador and it will help you get free 3 months trial that is amazing to learn and polish skills for almost free.

Amy

Industry: Graphic Design

March 2022

Buyer Beware

I signed up for Webador because they were cheap. (You get what you pay for by the way) They do not disclose that they do not support the sale of digital goods on their websites until AFTER you sign up and pay. I contacted them the same day I signed up and immediately requested a refund since they cannot provide the direct service I require. I used/received zero services. They responded that they could not provide a refund. I read through their terms and conditions 3 times (again) and it states nowhere that refunds will or will not be given. It is not addressed. They now will provide me with zero reason why they won’t give me a refund besides “I can’t”. They claim they have been around for 13 years, but based on my experience I now see why they are not well heard of and their lowest ratings are in the area of customer service. The page I keep getting directed to is their terms and conditions which states nothing about refunds in any situation. They are arbitrarily making up “rules” when a customer is unhappy with no legal leg to stand on.

Pros

I don’t enjoy anything about this software and actually never used or received any services.

Cons

See my overall experience with Webador below.

Reasons for switching to Webador

Because they were cheap. I immediately switched back to GoDaddy. Literally, the same day.

Vi

Best Website I have used.

I just love Webador. I use it to showcase my books as an author I'm constantly adding pages and it's easy and very clean looking. Just love it.

Pros

How easy it is to use. I have used several different website builders and Webador is hands down the best. I just love it.

Cons

For me so far there is nothing about this software that i disliked.

Reasons for switching to Webador

Wix was expensive and slightly complicated.

Rob

Website review

Pros

Cons

Having to spend time with there card provider only to be told I can use them as I’m not a registered company in the uk

Pricing and customer service

Matt

February 2022

Simplest web design and cool

i love the experience and using this to run a site is clear and cut great

Pros

love the design and content features to make your own page or use a template

Cons

some features will not let you use unless upgraded

Industry: Veterinary

All good so far

New business requiring a basic site and email to start off with - simple set up and use to date

Pros

I loved the ease of use and setup. Simple to produce the basic site I have created so far yet I know with time there is so much more I can do and achieve with the software. Looking forward to where we can go together

Cons

No cons so far as I have only done the basics , I am sure there will be small cons but hopefully they can be overcome

alinoor