• Pros

• "Ease of access and simple language used. Very comprehension."

• "The updates in-feed via e-mail Easily accessible"

• "Section summary (where available) Example of templates of Appointment Letters and Agreements Wide coverage of jurisdictions"

• Cons

• "I previously had an issue with the searching option, but that has been fixed. "

• "The searches are still a bit difficult as i do not always know exactly what to search for and not all keywords point you to a specific regulation."

• "No negative feedback can be provided from my experience."

Browse Libryo Reviews

Simone from Interconnect Systems (PTY) ltd

Libryo Feedback - General usage

Real time updates. Training. Which is online. This and the continuous availability at no extra charge is great. I have used this function to assist others in the field.

Pros

We use Libryo as our Legal register which is absolutely awesome in having a real time update on all legislative. We do not just service a specific industry therefore Libryo is an reliable source to check our selves. The search function helps to put the laws, legislation and standards easier to find a specific answer. The functions it offers in terms of administrating your current business on to the live register it self is very nice for me personally. The training session also very welcomed on the different scenario's. I have used this many times as a reference and to establish the exact bill of any query regards to legislation, standards and laws. It is absolutely awesome , for me personally, that it gives Global access to legislation and to be in the front row with updates.

Cons

The search function I believe can be a bit more pinned down. For example if one wants the time frame a First Aid certificate is valid for. In mine health and safety and occupational health and safety I had a service provider which did not disclose the expiry date on the certificate. However I would have enjoyed giving them the exact wording from the legislation regards First Aid and its validation period. Yet we could not find it exactly.

Response from Libryo

Replied February 2020

Thanks for your feedback Simone, we're glad that you enjoy using Libryo. Your comments on the search function will be passed straight on to our product dev. team for future enhancements.

Annemarie from Usabco Industries PTY LTD

Industry: Plastics

Your legal register at the end of your fingertips.

Updates on new legislation is delivered straight to your inbox so you stay in the loop. Audits are a breeze as you have proof that you have an up to date legal register and all documentation can be uploaded for audits. I can highly recommend Libryo.

Pros

The program is very user friendly and makes life a lot simpler with regard to legal compliance. Should you ever get stuck or need some explanation of the legal jargon, the program has an online chat feature with success agents to assist you. The Search feature is fantastic as you can drill down in your searches, search for applicable regulations on Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety, or both. Our company is currently in the process of obtaining ISO 14001 and the software has made my life a lot easier in obtaining information. It is also very exiting that the Libryo team is constantly working on improving the software with new features and the regular training sessions are very informative.

Cons

Feature to upload documents is very helpful but a drawback is that your need to replace the documents once updated. Using hyperlinks would mean that the documents on the systems are current.

Response from Libryo

Replied February 2020

Annemarie, thank you for your kind words and feedback. Very, very happy that you are seeing value from Libryo.

Alvin from Creative Graphics International

Industry: Printing

Libryo Evaluation

Lybryo was extremely helpful with the implementation of our ISO 14001 and 45001 Management Systems. It's an easy way for our busy top management team to stay informed with legal and regulatory changes as well as whether other key stake holders in the company get to know the law and their compliance status.

Pros

The short overview with the option to read the full updates; I'm assured that legal updates are never missed

Cons

There's no legal updating service for businesses exporting or trading with other international business partners.

Response from Libryo

Replied April 2021

Thank you for the great review Alvin. We've also taken note of your updating service comment for future product enhancements.

Nadia from Barloworld Automotive & Logistics

Free Trial Review

Pros

Cons

A more detailed overview summarising the legal updates would be useful The library does not contain all subordinate legislation Experienced some navigation issues Turnaround time for legal updates could be quicker

Response from Libryo

Replied July 2020

Thanks for the feedback Nadia. Our free COVID-19 regulation tracker does have limited features - but hopefully it still makes tracking the regulations surrounding Coronavirus a little easier nonetheless. Appreciate the review!

Sichaba from Eskom Holdings SOC

Legally Informative

If the client comes and ask about what is not in our business definitions, Libryo helps in providing guidance that overrules any problem I might have.

Pros

When I need help or clarity on one of the regulations, I get it ASAP and be able to decide what I am required to do and I do it successfully with the guidance of Libryo.

Cons

Nothing the software is very helpful and no I cannot keep buying books that are one line updated.

Reasons for Choosing Libryo

Online, always updated, limitless and always relevant

Contract Ended

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Thanks for your feedback Sichaba - and very happy that you're happy with the Libryo platform.

Phindile from British American Tobacco

Phindile Mnguni Review

I have been able to get legal information and share the documents with the team through the system

Pros

It is easy to use and easy to stay updated with the legal requirements

Cons

You are unable per save your documents per year as it does not give options to create folders.

Reasons for Choosing Libryo

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the review Phindile. Your comments on the documents feature will be passed straight on to our product development team for future improvements.

michele from Mpact

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

I wish that the breakdowns could be less generic and more specific to my site, also when new legislation requires real action, e.g. new permit applications that are activated which call for specific action, currently we need to go all the way into the gazette to determine this

Pros

The software is very easy to access and use

Cons

I like the software, no negatives! In terms of use it is very easy

Response from Libryo

Replied October 2020

Hi Michele - Thank you for your review. We're glad you find it easy to use and appreciate the product feedback. This has been passed onto the tech team for future developments. Many thanks!

Miriam from Vopak South Africa

User friendly library

Very helpful to prompt legal changes required in my company. There are many other features we are looking in to support our management systems for compliance, like linking our risk assessments into the platform.

Pros

Easy to navigate. Excellent customer service- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and sales- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

Difficult to come up with a response here...

Response from Libryo

Replied November 2020

Appreciate the wonderful feedback Miriam. Thank you!

Mandla from Vopak

Life savior

It has helped me to ensure that we update all changes

Pros

It keeps you updated about all changes it doesn't matter how small it is

Cons

It keep track of my progress and remind me of the changes that I missed out or that I didn't view

Response from Libryo

Replied August 2020

Hi Mandla, thank you for such a positive review of Libryo! Glad that it is making life much easier for you.

John from 3C Metal Belmet

Great Service

Excellent and very responsive

Pros

Regular updates during the COVID-19 pandemic

Cons

Printing of documents is difficult - you have to download the Act or Regulation. Can't simply print.

Response from Libryo

Replied July 2020

Appreciate the feedback John. We'll pass this on to our product development team for future improvements to the platform. Take care!

Christelle from Dis-Chem

An honest review

It has been extremely re-assuring to know that my team have access to up to date regulations at all times. We check all new product listings for label compliance, so it is critical that we check against accurate up to date information.

Pros

I trust the product. If ever I need a regulatory reference, I know I can trust that the information on Libryo is correct and up to date. I also love the updates that come through that notify us of new regulations.

Cons

I wish the the search drilled into content of regulations. For example, the relevant regulations to my department relate to food, cosmetics, disinfectants and medicine. If I search the word "salt" for example it refers me to the salt regulation, which is great, but the general regulations for foodstuffs for example also has requirements around labeling of salt. It would have been useful if all the regulations on my register which features the word "salt" is given in my search. We have also experienced some issues with tables not being carried over to the electronic versions. For example, it will simply state Table 1, but the image will not be there. Where we have found this we have asked for this to be updated and it has been done, but it is a bit of a frustration.

Response from Libryo

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your feedback Christelle, honesty is the best policy. This will be passed straight over to our product team for future improvements. Glad that you are happy with the solution generally.

Petrus from Averda SA - Klerksdorp Incinerator

Easy to use Legal Register

This is the best Legal Register I have worked with

Pros

I Love the live chat option and that there are always someone that can assist in real time when you have a problem. I also like the legal guidance if there are questions raised that I am unsure off. They always come back with an answer for me to explain the issue.

Cons

I previously had an issue with the searching option, but that has been fixed.

Reasons for Switching to Libryo

The previous program we worked on was not user friendly and made keeping track of your legal documents very difficult. With Libryo it makes it much easier to keep track of changes in legislation, as you always get an update on when something has changed.

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the great feedback Petrus.

Faith from Mpact

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Libryo User Experience

Access to health, safety and environmental legislation that was been simplified and customised to our specific sites.

Pros

Ease of access and simple language used. Very comprehension.

Cons

You need some sort of training before you can get good user experience from the software

Customised user experience

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback Faith. I'll pass on your comments on to our Customer Success Team for future improvements.

Jacques from Avery Dennison

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Information on demand

My experience has only been good so far. The possibilities are good and i just need to tap into the full potential of the software.

Pros

The search bar and the reminders are good features. Can be used for many different types of highlights and action points. It is also very easy to navigate once you have a understanding of what you are looking for.

Cons

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the review Jacques. Our team is continually working on improvements the search functionality to make it better for our customers. I'll be sure to pass on this feedback to our product developers to help them plan future platform enhancements.

tania-dee from DSV Air & Sea

Recommendation for software

Fantastic team and software

Pros

Easy to implement, easy to use, fantastic live communication and action

Cons

there have not been any negative factors in play with Libryo. it is user friendly and live updates consistantly.

Reasons for Choosing Libryo

Covered all what we require and more

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your review of Libryo. Glad you like the solution Tania-Dee.

Barry from BrotherCisa

Libryo ease of use

Usable product with a lot of potential to ensure compliance

Pros

Getting information and legislation when needed

Cons

Lot of information at first Site navigation bit unknown at first

Response from Libryo

Replied July 2020

Appreciate the feedback Barry. We'll pass this on to our product and customer success team for future improvements. Have a lovely day!

Jaco from In2Food

Libryo

Pros

Notifications are sent for any updates to applicable legislation. The search function helps to quickly find relevant regulations.

Cons

Some regulations in the legal register has messy information. Instead of linking to the regulation, there seems to be subsections of the regulation that are shown. Sometimes with no labels. The update required pop-up that shows up moments after the page has loaded. This can surely happen automatically when the page is loaded.

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Appreciate the review Jaco. Great feedback, which I'll pass straight on to our product development team for future improvements.

Tony from GSK

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Informative, user friendly with good support service when assistance needed

Pros

Notifications, ease of use and legal support on line

Cons

No cons that I can think of at this stage

Response from Libryo

Replied June 2020

Thank you for the feedback Tony. Much appreciated!

Elitia from DSV Mounties

Libryo, fast and efficient

Libryo helps to stay up to date with legal requirements.

Pros

that updates are available and changes are specified in the update which makes it faster to implement changes where needed

Cons

Some updates are not relevant to my company.

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback Elitia, glad to see that Libryo is saving you time. The comment around the updates will be fed back to our product development team.

David from Dana Spicer Axle

Very good. Has improve my external audit

Pros

Very easy to use and look for information.

Cons

I do like all the features. very easy to use

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback David! :-)

Thomas from Puregas (Pty) Ltd

Legal Register

It makes Legal Register user friendly, quick search feature and keep you up-to-date with the legislation

Pros

All features of the product are very helpful, that is what the organisation need to ensure effective Leal register

Cons

None, it has required features, that makes it much easier for novice users to navigate through the system

Reasons for Switching to Libryo

It was recommended by partner

Response from Libryo

Replied October 2020

Appreciate the positive feedback Thomas. Great to hear that you're loving Libryo!

Eugene from Averda

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Libryo Review

Getting up to date with the Municipal Bylaws as well as the National laws is fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use. Makes it easy to get the info that I need with regards to Laws and By Laws for the sector im working in.

Cons

None

Response from Libryo

Replied June 2020

Thank you very much for such a great review Eugene :-)

Anneline from Massmart

Libryo Legal Updates feedback

I enjoy using the software. It is updated immediately and gives you summaries of what has changed in any Regulation or Act.

Pros

It send reminders instantly when there are amendments to any regulations. Sometimes even if you did not here of them in the media.

Cons

It is a bit difficult to navigate through at first, until you receive the training and work on it daily.

Response from Libryo

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the feedback Anneline.

Paul from PSL Assemblies Ltd

Libryo Legal Register

Very good and very helpful support team

Pros

Very useful database for helping to control your Legal Compliance requirements, with extra enhancements being added all of the time.

Cons

You have to ensure your initial site brief is comprehensive so that the correct regulations/laws are linked to your business.

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review Paul. Great to see you enjoying the platform and its features.

Leonard from Omnia Group

LM Response

Pros

The software is integrated to the business and other platforms. The software is easily, friendly and straight forward. Added features that help and makes working easier.

Cons

So far I have not experienced any areas that are lacking.

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your feedback Leonard. Very happy that you're enjoying using Libryo.

Denzil from Vopak

My Thoughts

Providing information that is crucial to the business.

Pros

Easy to use, up to date with the changing times.Email proms to ensure that you read and understood the information

Cons

Not sure did not set up the system in my company

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Appreciate your review Denzil.

Zakes from Eskom

Libryo updates

I enjoy having to access updated legal document with easy access

Pros

user friendly software, anyone with limited Microsoft knowledge can use the software optimally.

Cons

Monthly update are compulsory to open and view them though some aren't related to your expertise

Company requirements

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review. Your monthly updates feedback will be passed straight on to our product development team for future consideration.

Artwell from Rialto Foods

Updates- legislation

Experience is good.

Pros

The updates in-feed via e-mail Easily accessible

Cons

Can not keep records for trending Can not keep records for trending

Response from Libryo

Replied February 2020

Appreciate the feedback Artwell. We're always looking for ways to improve the platform, so this info is invaluable.

Adele from Inuka

Excellent Quality

Great

Pros

Ease of use and daily updates and summaries

Cons

None so far will only be able to advise after a longer period

Response from Libryo

Replied January 2021

Thank you for giving the review Adele. Glad the quality is up to scratch!

Martin from DSV Solutions

Short and to the point.

Great programme

Pros

Ease of use and to the point. Supplies you with all the information required.

Cons

Not all updates are applicable to my operation.

Response from Libryo

Replied February 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback Martin. Glad you like the solution.

Pieter from Assmang Khumani

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Quality of Libryo

I as the legal appointee Radiation Protection Officer of Assmang Khumani find all the newest updates and law related queries on this website. I need frequently to access the laws pertaining to my section to do my work properly.

Pros

Ease of use .

Cons

None .

Response from Libryo

Replied February 2020

Thank you for your review. We're glad that Libryo is making your day-to-day easier.

Carlton from Globeleq South Africa Management Services

Most definitely useful

Really satisfying and saves me a lot of time when needing to look for updates or how to implement the legislation.

Pros

Very easy to use. Especially like the "highlights" section, so you can decide whether you need to delve deeper into the regulatory change. Also like that it breaks up legislative changes into categories like Environmental, OHS, etc.

Cons

Can't think of anything that I do not like. I have been using Libryo since October 2020.

Response from Libryo

Replied December 2020

Wonderful news Carlton! Glad to hear you're very satisfied with Libryo and its functionality.

Reynier from Mainstream Renewable Power South Africa

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Auditing tool

It is a very good platform to perform audits

Pros

Great auditing tool. Assist on constant legal updates.

Cons

Not able to download a tracker with graphs

Response from Libryo

Replied April 2021

Appreciate the feedback Reynier. Your comments have been shared with our product team for future development.

Nondumiso from Pepsico

Libryo review

The system is good I would definitely recommend it. If I may ask, when I get a notification and would like to forward that to the relevant person within the company how do I do this. Secondly how do I prove which individual within my company has access to the system is there a register with names you can share with me. Thirdly in my previous job the company was also using this system and there the system could allow you to see all the people and how often they read their notices. Can you set this function for me?

Pros

I like how easy it is to find the regulation I'm looking for

Cons

When I get a notice and I have read it, If I put I have red and understood the status changes to green. But the system does not allow me to change the status from green to orange if I want to mark it as something I need to come back to.

Response from Libryo

Replied April 2020

Thank you for the review Nondumiso. Your feedback will be passed back to the product team for future development considerations.

Grant from Mpact Versapak

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Liberating Libro

keeps myself and my team up to date

Pros

Quick availability of regulations Summary Updates Options to delegate tasks to my team regular training is available

Cons

I would like a flag system on the updates, so I can flag updates I might wish to refer to later. (It could be a training issue on my lack of skill, also if this feature is available)

Response from Libryo

Replied January 2021

Thanks for the feedback Grant. We will pass on this info to our product development and customer success team straight away.

Annette from DSV

Keeping up to date

Immediate access to critical information. The support team is also very helpful. Live chats is a great tool.

Pros

The Libryo system is very easy to navigate and keeps us up to date with relevant regulatory changes, which we may not always have access to.

Cons

No negative feedback can be provided from my experience.

Response from Libryo

Replied March 2020

Appreciate the feedback Annette. Thank you.

Mateboho from Turner & Townsend

Benefit of using Lybrio

It is amazing and I am already seeing the benefits of using it

Pros

All the updates concerning my country's legislations and COVID 19 updates being on the top

Cons

I am still learning the system so there is nothing in particular to pinpoint

Response from Libryo

Replied January 2021

Appreciate the great review Mateboho! Brilliant to hear that you are seeing so many benefits so early on.

Avashnee from Turner & Townsend (Pty) Ltd

Industry: Civil Engineering

Good

You can find what you looking for with quickly and easily with all the amendments and updates.

Pros

Cons

I do not have any cons about the software yet.

Response from Libryo

Replied August 2020

Thank you for the review Avashnee, glad you are finding it quicker and easier.