Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"All features of the product are very helpful, that is what the organisation need to ensure effective Leal register."
  • icon"The software is integrated to the business and other platforms. The software is easily, friendly and straight forward."
  • icon"Easy to use, comprehensive and interactive chat. Can be integrated into existing systems, daily notification of updates of legislation, key word search, clarification notes."
  • icon"It could be a training issue on my lack of skill, also if this feature is available)."
  • icon"Navigation can be a bit frustrating especially back and forth."
  • icon"Not sure did not set up the system in my company."

Have you used Libryo and would like to share your experience with others?

All Libryo Reviews

Deneys

October 2022

Libryo is a game changer.

I have used similar products for many years, but nothing compared to what Libryo has been able to deliver to our organisation.

Pros

Libryo has made the impossible, possible by delivering legal content to me in an easily understandable interface. The fact that I can use the multi-language functionality to seamlessly translate complex legal issues with anyone in my global team.

Cons

Not much, but it delivers precisely what we need effortlessly.

Reasons for switching to Libryo

The other products are so outdated and lack actionable content.

Simone

Libryo Feedback - General usage

Real time updates. Training. Which is online. This and the continuous availability at no extra charge is great. I have used this function to assist others in the field.

Pros

We use Libryo as our Legal register which is absolutely awesome in having a real time update on all legislative. We do not just service a specific industry therefore Libryo is an reliable source to check our selves. The search function helps to put the laws, legislation and standards easier to find a specific answer. The functions it offers in terms of administrating your current business on to the live register it self is very nice for me personally. The training session also very welcomed on the different scenario's. I have used this many times as a reference and to establish the exact bill of any query regards to legislation, standards and laws. It is absolutely awesome , for me personally, that it gives Global access to legislation and to be in the front row with updates.

Cons

The search function I believe can be a bit more pinned down. For example if one wants the time frame a First Aid certificate is valid for. In mine health and safety and occupational health and safety I had a service provider which did not disclose the expiry date on the certificate. However I would have enjoyed giving them the exact wording from the legislation regards First Aid and its validation period. Yet we could not find it exactly.

Response from Libryo

Thanks for your feedback Simone, we're glad that you enjoy using Libryo. Your comments on the search function will be passed straight on to our product dev. team for future enhancements.

Nadia

Free Trial Review

Pros

Section summary (where available) Example of templates of Appointment Letters and Agreements Wide coverage of jurisdictions

Cons

A more detailed overview summarising the legal updates would be useful The library does not contain all subordinate legislation Experienced some navigation issues Turnaround time for legal updates could be quicker

Response from Libryo

Thanks for the feedback Nadia. Our free COVID-19 regulation tracker does have limited features - but hopefully it still makes tracking the regulations surrounding Coronavirus a little easier nonetheless. Appreciate the review!

Replied July 2020

Christelle

An honest review

It has been extremely re-assuring to know that my team have access to up to date regulations at all times. We check all new product listings for label compliance, so it is critical that we check against accurate up to date information.

Pros

I trust the product. If ever I need a regulatory reference, I know I can trust that the information on Libryo is correct and up to date. I also love the updates that come through that notify us of new regulations.

Cons

I wish the the search drilled into content of regulations. For example, the relevant regulations to my department relate to food, cosmetics, disinfectants and medicine. If I search the word "salt" for example it refers me to the salt regulation, which is great, but the general regulations for foodstuffs for example also has requirements around labeling of salt. It would have been useful if all the regulations on my register which features the word "salt" is given in my search. We have also experienced some issues with tables not being carried over to the electronic versions. For example, it will simply state Table 1, but the image will not be there. Where we have found this we have asked for this to be updated and it has been done, but it is a bit of a frustration.

Response from Libryo

Thank you for your feedback Christelle, honesty is the best policy. This will be passed straight over to our product team for future improvements. Glad that you are happy with the solution generally.

Annemarie

Industry: Plastics

Your legal register at the end of your fingertips.

Updates on new legislation is delivered straight to your inbox so you stay in the loop. Audits are a breeze as you have proof that you have an up to date legal register and all documentation can be uploaded for audits. I can highly recommend Libryo.

Pros

The program is very user friendly and makes life a lot simpler with regard to legal compliance. Should you ever get stuck or need some explanation of the legal jargon, the program has an online chat feature with success agents to assist you. The Search feature is fantastic as you can drill down in your searches, search for applicable regulations on Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety, or both. Our company is currently in the process of obtaining ISO 14001 and the software has made my life a lot easier in obtaining information. It is also very exiting that the Libryo team is constantly working on improving the software with new features and the regular training sessions are very informative.

Cons

Feature to upload documents is very helpful but a drawback is that your need to replace the documents once updated. Using hyperlinks would mean that the documents on the systems are current.

Response from Libryo

Annemarie, thank you for your kind words and feedback. Very, very happy that you are seeing value from Libryo.

Alvin

Industry: Printing

Libryo Evaluation

Lybryo was extremely helpful with the implementation of our ISO 14001 and 45001 Management Systems. It's an easy way for our busy top management team to stay informed with legal and regulatory changes as well as whether other key stake holders in the company get to know the law and their compliance status.

Pros

The short overview with the option to read the full updates; I'm assured that legal updates are never missed

Cons

There's no legal updating service for businesses exporting or trading with other international business partners.

Response from Libryo

Thank you for the great review Alvin. We've also taken note of your updating service comment for future product enhancements.

Replied April 2021

Stefan

Industry: Renewables & Environment

February 2022

Still a way to go

Tool is good but would require further improvment for application in German (DGUV Regulations, Offshore Wind content, ...) Not decided yet, whether the combination with ISOMETRIX would be benefitial

Pros

Collection of Legislation for Germany seems to be pretty comprehensive

Cons

Binding regulations from German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) are not included (at least not in the demo) Single pieces of legislation were not to be found via the search function with common names e. g. "Arbeitsschutzgesetz" but are in the system under the official name "Gesetz zur ..." and the Abbreviation ArbSchG. - strange, but happens if you screen official websites without mathching withlocal content

Reasons for choosing Libryo

We have not decided yet, I have not been involved in the commercial part of the story

Response from Libryo

Many thanks for your review, Stefan. We have sent on your feedback to our product and customer teams.

Replied February 2022

March 2022

One Place for Regulations

Good

Pros

The ease with which all the relevant regulations can be downloaded to a spreadsheet for audit purposes.

Cons

More relevant updates on regulations pertaining to our industry.

Reasons for choosing Libryo

Good interaction with Libryo office and ease of use.

Response from Libryo

Thanks John for the great review!

Replied August 2022

Leon

Industry: Mining & Metals

March 2022

L Richardson

Staying up to date with any changes in legislation

Pros

Easy update on latest legislation changes

Cons

The system is adequate for my use. No major shortcomings.

Response from Libryo

Thanks Leon for the great review!

Replied August 2022

Carol

Industry: Packaging and Containers

November 2022

Good system

very good . helpful team ,

Pros

accesability to legislation that is relevant , and assessment

Cons

assessment for other non EHS items is not avaliable

Response from Libryo

Hi Carol, thank you so much for your review! It is much appreciated and your feedback regarding Assess not yet being available for non-EHS items has been noted and sent to the team.

Replied November 2022

Thomas

Industry: Chemicals

Legal Register

It makes Legal Register user friendly, quick search feature and keep you up-to-date with the legislation

Pros

Cons

None, it has required features, that makes it much easier for novice users to navigate through the system

Reasons for switching to Libryo

It was recommended by partner

Response from Libryo

Appreciate the positive feedback Thomas. Great to hear that you're loving Libryo!

Replied October 2020

Hanlie

Industry: Environmental Services

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Libryo to be recommended

All legislation required for legal compliance on one place, notification of updates, notes on implementation and impacts, compliance audits

Pros

Cons

None that I can think of immediately of any thing. Additional features such as scope and context of the business/organisation.

Reasons for choosing Libryo

Response from Libryo

Appreciate the wonderful review. Thank you Hanlie!

Replied May 2021

Sichaba

Legally Informative

If the client comes and ask about what is not in our business definitions, Libryo helps in providing guidance that overrules any problem I might have.

Pros

When I need help or clarity on one of the regulations, I get it ASAP and be able to decide what I am required to do and I do it successfully with the guidance of Libryo.

Cons

Nothing the software is very helpful and no I cannot keep buying books that are one line updated.

Reasons for choosing Libryo

Online, always updated, limitless and always relevant

Contract Ended

Response from Libryo

Thanks for your feedback Sichaba - and very happy that you're happy with the Libryo platform.

Phindile

Phindile Mnguni Review

I have been able to get legal information and share the documents with the team through the system

Pros

It is easy to use and easy to stay updated with the legal requirements

Cons

You are unable per save your documents per year as it does not give options to create folders.

Reasons for choosing Libryo

Response from Libryo

Thank you for the review Phindile. Your comments on the documents feature will be passed straight on to our product development team for future improvements.

Petrus

Easy to use Legal Register

This is the best Legal Register I have worked with

Pros

I Love the live chat option and that there are always someone that can assist in real time when you have a problem. I also like the legal guidance if there are questions raised that I am unsure off. They always come back with an answer for me to explain the issue.

Cons

I previously had an issue with the searching option, but that has been fixed.

Reasons for switching to Libryo

The previous program we worked on was not user friendly and made keeping track of your legal documents very difficult. With Libryo it makes it much easier to keep track of changes in legislation, as you always get an update on when something has changed.

Response from Libryo

Thanks for the great feedback Petrus.

Miriam