• Pros

• "The software pulls together the many different pieces of complicated regulations."

• "this software is very user friendly. conducting my monthly site inspection is simple and easy "

• "Framework is set up; all the parts are there as a base."

• Cons

• "Nothing to report in regards to the Cons. Haven't found one yet. But, I know if I do come across something it will be addressed promptly by contacting our Customer Success Manager, representative. "

• "That I didn't have Mapistry sooner. It would have prevented some issues we had."

• "while I am sure there could be improvements to the software I can not think of any at this time."

Browse Mapistry Reviews

Melisa from Sims Metal Management Limited

Industry: Environmental Services

Mapistry continues to impress

Mapistry provides full support for the software and even when straddling deadlines, made themselves available to ensure compliance was met. Mapistry is constantly improving and expanding the software to cover more of an Environmental Manager's needs.

Pros

Ease of use - limiting need for outside consultants to complete simple changes.

Cons

On the creation of SWPPPs, the format was pretty limited so doesn't come out as pretty as what a consultant might prepare but includes everything needed to be compliant which is the important part

Toby from Vulcan Materials Company

Industry: Mining & Metals

Great Environmental Compliance Tracking Solution

Mapistry is a great product for tracking environmental program inspections, plans and compliance all in one spot. The software has built in reporting and metric tools for providing transparency to Site and Senior Management. I would highly recommend Mapistry.

Pros

The software is easy to use and deploy thanks to the Mapistry Team and the on-boarding process. There is an elegant but easy to understand dashboard that depicts the Sites requirements and whether they are complete, upcoming or overdue. The Calendar widget that is used to depict the Sites compliance dashboard is exceptional and allows Managers to see the Sites current compliance status very quickly and accurately. The software comes with all the required compliance programs built in, and you can choose a la carte which ones your Site needs. The Mapistry Team is very responsive to customizations for specific Company or Regulatory needs and works to deploy them quickly.

Cons

The Mapistry app for mobile use is not as far along as the desktop software and is more difficult to use. It would also be good for the desktop application to work for i-Pads or other similar tablets so that there is less scrolling around the screen.

Reasons for Choosing Mapistry

Mapistry is not just a compliance software provider, they are also an environmental consulting firm. They are very active with trade associations, regulatory agencies and Industry, and therefore, they understand what Industry needs to be in compliance. Mapistry provides the traditional consulting/engineering/legal support services, but also goes a step above in providing the compliance assistance companies need with the Mapistry software. Great product and services.

Jerry from Apex Logistics, LLC

Mapistry is an Industry Leader

Excellent knowledge from top to bottom and with the team always looking for ways to improve, no wonder they get rave reviews from both customers and non-customers alike.

Pros

The practicality and ease of use makes this system so easy to navigate and with the ability to add or edit to fit my business goals is a breeze! Mapistry has features that you don't see with many other businesses offering the same software, coupled with the 0utstanding support always at the ready to help me is second to none!

Cons

With the many features and/or tasks that can be added/subtracted (if you wished), there's really not a "least" I could complain about. All my needs are being met and then some that I hadn't thought of, such a great system to have in my corner.

Bob from Goodwill Industries of San Diego County

Very happy with Mapistry!

Stormwater compliance. Staff is knowledgeable, accessible and friendly. Training is clear and easy to understand. They respond quickly to emails or phone calls. I've been very happy with the experience!

Pros

It's multi-platform meaning I can enter data in the field or in the office. The web version that uses a full browser is easy to use and easy to understand. It's nice to have everything in one place on the web.

Cons

The mobile version is a little clunky. Not all of the screens are visible and it has no definite end when filling out forms. In other words, at the end of an inspection, there is nothing that indicates the forms have been successfully filled out. There is an email notification later that indicates all documents have been properly filled out.

Terry from Norcal Materials

Mapistrey Inspection Program

Overall good program and is continuing to improve, cell phone use works better than it use to. Easier to use.

Pros

Easy to use on a daily basis and monthly for field inspections.

Cons

So far I have no cons to report for this software.

Mike from City of Watsonville

Mapistry is a solid compliance software product

Mapistry helps keep compliance for our landfill, and service center. We can make improvements and assign the appropriate personnel to repair and maintain compliance. The ease of use and ability for many users to access the software, keeps the lines of communication open across our departments. This is a strength for Mapistry.

Pros

Mapistry is easy to use. The tracking system is simple and helps maintain compliance at our facilities. Documents, pictures can easily be uploaded on the software. Mapistry helps minimize the use of consultants, thus saving dollars for the city. Data is stored in a cloud based system, minimizing use of our IT group.

Cons

The mobile AP needs more work. In the field, the software will not consistently upload pictures and hold information when conducting the inspection. That is about the only thing, that needs improvement on Mapistry.

Karla from CP Manufacturing

Industry: Machinery

Great software

my experience has been great , I keep all my reports to be in compliance in one place , super great customer service and knowledge people . I'm happy with the service .

Pros

Easy to use Great Customer service website is Organized app is great too

Cons

no Cons so far , I just miss the old weekly quick reads updates

Becky from Summerwood Winery & Inn, Inc.

Industry: Wine and Spirits

What Would We Do Without Mapistry?

Mapistry helps us to stay compliant with complex environmental regulations. Customer service has always been great and very responsive.

Pros

Cons

Due to the nature of government environmental regulations, the subject is inherently complex and prone to confusion. Mapistry does a great job of making the pieces understandable, but there will always be some questions. It might be helpful to be made aware when there are changes and updates with completing the forms and observations.

Mapistry Pros and Cons

My experience with Mapistry has been excellent. They keep me informed, are responsive to my requests at a corporate level and with our facilities. They make onboarding easy, and take the time to work with the facility to make sure they understand all the features. Mapistry has also done some consulting for us, and that experience has been positive with a good outcome.

Pros

Easy of making updates on the mapping tool. User friendly. Dashboard - see compliance on one view, then can drill down in each area such as inspections, corrective actions for more details if needed. Corporate oversight - able to see all facility dashboards and compliance status. All data is in one location.

Cons

Cost is very high. This is my only Con

Deborah from IMS Recycling Services, Inc.

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Stress free!

Mapistry helped me to attain my goals of NO water runoff. They listened to my problems, came on site and solved problems and helped us with legal issues giving excellent guidance. I can't ask for a better partner for our water solutions! Waiting for them to branch out into all safety and environmental issues!

Pros

That I don't have to wonder or verify if my employees are doing their tasks, tracking rain events or fixing problems.

Cons

That I didn't have Mapistry sooner. It would have prevented some issues we had.

Shayne from Summerwood Winery & Inn, Inc.

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Easy compliance tool for large or small companies

The Mapistry product has been great for our small winery. I have been able to delegate the entire Storm Water program because the software is so easy to use.

Pros

Walks you through all the steps so nothing is missed. Also send out reminders.

Cons

While it is not entirely Mapistrys fault, i wish it was linked in with SMARTS. That is the only part of the process that requires going to another space to be in compliance.

Becky from Summerwood Winery & Inn, Inc.

Mapistry Eases the Burden of Stormwater Reporting

We're a small winery and don't have to use the more robust features that Mapistry offers. All the webinars and training is geared for large companies and producers. Would be great to have a simple guide outline for those of us who are in the same situation.

Pros

Framework is set up; all the parts are there as a base.

Cons

Difficult to find the help posts from the dashboard.

Devin from METech Recycling, Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

Awesome and Easy to Use Software!

Pros

Ease of use and provided updates when tasks are needed to be completed takes the stress out of the equation. Retention of documents within the software makes for easy access and print option allows for physical copies to be retained as well. Data entry is made simple by working directly with our labs.

Joshua from Mauser Packaging/NCG

Industry: Packaging and Containers

pleased with software

Mapastry has been very helpful in organizing my SWPPP and staying up up new laws