Cority is a cloud-based occupational health and safety management software solution. The product enables users to standardize processes and workflows, integrate and centralize data, track performance and identify problem areas for compliance fulfillment.
Cority is designed on a modular architecture that enables the product to be used as an integrated packaged suite or as separate modules. The product manages six major functional areas that include occupational health, safety, environmental concerns, industrial hygiene and ergonomics.
Cority provides a customizable dashboard that allows users to personalize their lists, views, layouts, screens and menus, and it offers a "smart lookup" functionality for easy data entry.
This product enables compliance with several regulatory frameworks, including OSHA, ADA, HIPAA, FMLA, Safe Harbor and DOT Standards.
Cority caters to the needs of companies in industries within the utilities, mining, manufacturing, automotive, healthcare and government sectors.
Irina from Owens Corning
It has ability to create custom views and personalized dashboards. Opportunity to assign corrective actions and track incident investigations.
Rather poor visuals, hard to understand report writer. Some features are poorly organized - in the inspections module you have to scroll through dozens of inspections to find the one you need.
Nicole from Edmonton Police Service
The adaptability and ability to customize layouts and information to what is relevant to us is excellent. The fact that it gets updated every 4 months means when we do find improvements we would like, they are quite often already in the works. The customer support has been excellent and the staff is always wonderful to deal with.
Some of the limitations prevent it from being exactly what we need, however that is to be expected with any commercial software. The Cority team is quite helpful at finding us work arounds for the pieces that we cannot change.
Seth from Toyota motor manufacturing canada
The amount of ability to configure to your own liking. The Report writing features. The advanced dashboard. The inspections module.
no Self reset passwords. Inspections not linked to user roles. Missing ability to tie in required fields from other tabs on the incident investigation module to the workflow.
Alicia from Covestro, LLC
Functionality is beyond expectations. The fact that a company listens to it's customers and not push out what the company thinks is best. Adaptability to our company's specific needs.
Sebastien from BP
Cority is clearly within the best software packages currently available for occupational health and industrial hygiene, so it is well worth considering.
- Extensive feature set, available out of the box
- Very good domain/functional expertise from the Cority consultants
- Designed by OH people for OH people
- "Can do" attitude, eager to assist in projects delivery, demonstrates flexibility
- Keeping ahead of new regulations, pro-active
- Enforces the capture of data in a structured way (pick lists)
- Web-based tool
- Cross-browser compatible
- Some aspects of the software too focused on North America, rather than global
- Reporting done on transactional database (may impact performance on complex queries)
- Reporting functionality could be improved (maybe leveraging a full reporting tool, such as Business Objects)
- More out of the box interfaces/agreements with labs and device manufacturers would be good
- No employee portal available yet
Suzanne from Novelis
Add e-prescribing software
- Easy to use
-Can adapt to use for primary care as well as occupational health
- Surveillance module is robust and flexible
- EMR allows easy access to all info on 1 page
- User forum is great for sharing ideas among users
Does not have E prescribing capability