Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"It helps me stay on top of all my jobs and the safety protocol."
  • icon"It's a very user friendly application and easy to navigate. The application allows you take take pictures that are very helpful during inspections."
  • icon"What I like best about Safesite is it’s ease of use and end of week reports. Very easy to understand and monitor."
  • icon"On Inspection, when selection a pass or fail on each item. Make it automatically jump to the next inspection item when done."
  • icon"Reports are hard to get and time lag between request and receiving them through email system."
  • icon"Some of the bumps on the road in the early usage due to database, although much of this was caused by our own lack of continuity between departments."

Have you used Safesite and would like to share your experience with others?

All Safesite Reviews

FREE & FRIENDLY

Overall the apps were very helpful in terms of reporting any incident. That is the most of it we like because before this we had a problem that after-hours then the safety team will be notified with any incidents.

Pros

The interface on the web is clear which the management could see the overall status of our sites. We received a full report every day. Ease our internal accident report. Although it is free, most of the features can be used.

Cons

No phone notification sounds like maybe a "ding!" sound or whatever when someone lodges any report.

Reasons for choosing Safesite

Easy to use and it is free.

Nicholas

Safety Management System (Safesite)

Pros

One of the greatest attributes of the software is the metrics that the software provides. The Safety Management System (SMS) has the ability to track all inspections, observations, hazards, and meetings through the lifecycle of the project. The system allows metrics to be reviewed whether its last week's findings or for the last 6 months. This function gives teams the ability to analyze findings to perform a Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) trend analysis. With this trend analysis, teams can focus on key HSE issues.

Cons

One con is the ability to add points of contact (POC) automatically into their respected team/project. If the POC is invited to the project but doesn't follow the necessary onboarding steps, then the POC is never added to their respected team/project. This con leaves a gap in the hazard notification process to alert the respected POC that there is an issue that needs to be corrected.

Reasons for choosing Safesite

Due to the metrics that the system tracks. We havent found or aren't familiar with other systems that provide these analytics.

Brennan

Safesite App

Awesome, easy way to keep up with safety on a job site.

Pros

Easy to access in the field and on the go.

Cons

It's glitches I decent amount. Could be bad cell reception in the field but works well for the most part.

Ferhat

Industry: Machinery

September 2022

With Safesite compliance is ensured

Pros

Safesite is one of the best web content compliance software in the market with its extensive features.

Cons

That would be so much good if the pricing of Safesite was cheaper and their support quality was better.

Luke

Convenient & intuitive Safety Inspection app

My two biggest benefits with the app are first the convenience factor day to day, allowing me to perform safety inspections and document job risks being corrected in real time. Secondly, overall the app has been a very useful tool for our organization in our Safety Program, and the Safesite team has been great with taking feedback and making improvements to the product for our end use as their customer.

Pros

I use the Safesite app on the worksite to perform my weekly safety inspections. It is incredibly convenient and easy to perform safety inspections in real-time, document safe jobsite observations as well as risks that need to be corrected. The app is so much better and convenient than pen and paper safety forms that we used before in our Safety program. This tool has helped create a culture of safety within our organization and with our trade partners. This is a very important, and sometimes overlooked aspect of the home building industry.

Cons

The first versions of the app had some functionality issues, and navigation around risk/hazard observations was repetitive and little confusing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Safesite team have done a number of updates to the app in the past year and the issues are gone. Functionality and layout on the app is much smoother with the current updates.

Nick

Safesite review

Overall I am pleased. For construction personnel we need to have things user friendly as construction is fast paced. How ever, I am pleased with the product and becoming more familiar the more I use it.

Pros

It brings items to by attention that I would not normally be aware of. I also like that I can add a photo to a hazard or observation. Having all my safety and QC notes readily available and at my finger tips is great. This app lets me capture items and close them out if need be in real time.

Cons

I would like all of our listed safety and QC items to be in order. It would also be easier if the QC items were separate from safety. When out in the field "I" don't like to be held up looking at my phone and scrolling through looking for a specific inspection or hazard item. It causes me to wait until I get back to my desk. If they were all numbered and in order we could get used to knowing where they are and save time scrolling.

chris

Safesite review

Overall it is a great tool to get our Nashville division onboard with overall jobsite safety.

Pros

How user friendly it is, and whenever I have a question, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always quick to guide me through what I need.

Cons

The grades that are given do not seem to have any metric to them. I am the Nashville safety director, and I get a lot of questions from other construction managers about why they have a "D" rating for their community when they are always completing their inspections per week. I also often get a community that is put into the Nashville division, it is not hard to remove, however it does get somewhat annoying doing it every week.

Rick

Satisfied customer

Great experience and I would recommend it to others in my field.

Pros

Safesite is an easy to use app. It gets the information out in timely manner and is very helpful in communicating with our trades.

Cons

Sometimes when using the "meeting" function it can be slow to respond and confusing.

timothy

safesite compliance great tool for success in osha management

very helpful tool used by all affiliated trades keeping personnel and businesses safe

Pros

accessibility to osha approved weekly inspections and trade connectivity

Cons

I am in area with poor reception up in mountains so inspections don't always get uploaded when closed

Safe site works.

My experience using Safesite has been a positive one. There are always apt to improve and help solve any issues that might occur

Pros

Helps keep track of incidents on job. Quick reminders for safety checks. Easy to access and navigate. Great support.

Cons

There’s really no cons I can speak of. Other than having to track and monitor safety on full grown men and women. That should know better. But that is what we do to keep people coming back and quality of life at a high standard.

George

Great software

Overall I have had a great experience with Safesite. I love the email reminders, and how easy it is to use.

Pros

I like the availability of having it on you phone or tablet, enabling us to have it on the site with us at all times. This gives us the opportunity to take a picture, and log any information need right there on the spot. That ability to digitally have all the information needed in the case of an OSHA inspection, rather than having the paper forms in a binder at the office, also makes it an amazing tool.

Cons

Some of the topics do not pertain to my particular line of work. I feel that if there was an area that you can set up a filter, to have only what I can use on my site on a normal bases, it will help select a meeting topic easier.

Ease of use

Safesite has been proactive in learning the needs of the customer.

Pros

The software is very easy to use, navigation through the app and site is very direct.

Cons

There are enhancements that team is working on that will only make the product better.

Dennis

Safesite Android App Review

As a user, this reminds me to complete required inspections on a weekly basis. Support has been OK in the past (setup problems from long ago), however they have not been needed in about two years, so that speaks well to the robustness of the product.

Pros

Safesite as an application is fairly easy to use. The development team tends to update the product's (app) user interface with little warning, meaning that it changes in subtle ways from month to month.

Cons

Weekly reminders equivalent to "Hey! It's Wednesday! Have you checked your Safesite?". I walk my required inspections on Monday - check the report status before you send more unneeded spam to my cellular notification tray! Safety resource lookups like internal company policy or OSHA tabbed pages should be available on a question-by-question (for targeted inspections) basis for reference.

Mike

Construction Manager

I have had an incredible experience with Safesite. I feel I can contact any of the personnel at Safesite and they will be there for me. Very dedicated and professional. I feel the field inspectors understand what we go through out here in the field. I have had zero incidents at my jobsite and I believe it is because of the diligence and the team work. I feel that Safesite has my back with any issues.

Pros

Ease of use. User friendly. Support CSR and his Staff outstanding. I feel they have my back in any situation. It has been demonstrated in the past for me.

Cons

Uploading pictures can be challenging at times

Bobby

Great product that is continuing to grow and expand

Pros

ability to track and maintain the OSHA safety of my Jobs sites. The ease of having a encompassing data base for the entirety of a job or project that states the issues as well as provide photographic evidence of the infraction.

Cons

Would like to have different user access. Such as users and vendors, it would help maintain and set accurate goals for each user.

terry

Pros and Cons

See above- OSHA has accepted our use of this program.

Pros

The use of this product was part of an acceptable solution to an OSHA violation for Fall Protection and PPE findings. The Safesite team was able to set up an inspection list that we were familiar with.

Cons

Some of the individual items are not totally accurate.

Michaela