• icon"The system is easy to learn. I am able to quickly download information that is needed for report outs."
  • icon"I would highly recommend this software to anyone in the health and safety field."
  • icon"We were most impressed with the ease of use and flexibility of the Safety Indicators platform. The team has been great to work with addressing any issues we had quickly."
  • icon"Some issues with getting our information rolled out in the format we wanted; there are some problems that happen following uploads of data."

All Safety Indicators Reviews

Shelby

Industry: Utilities

August 2022

Hands Down the Go-to for User friendly, affordable & customizable EHS Software.

As an EHS Manager- its saved me time and now I can get to the things I love. Like leaving work at the end of the day and feeling accomplished or just on time. Saying goodbye to the 70-hour weeks is the best feeling! and getting caught up on the administrative burden is nice! We're 6 months into implementation and I can't wait to see where we are at in a year.

Pros

I love it. If your looking for a company that is not afraid to try new things and tackle your problem this is it! Safety Indicators has risen the bar and produced a great product for us. It's easy to use, produces easy-to-understand reports and from a site management level, I can edit what I need. What I love most is, they are a young company and ready to prove their worth! If you choose them, they will exceed expectations.

Cons

Everything i've requested through the pilot phase has been or is getting addressed. There isn't anything I don't like about this company. It's made my life so much easier!

Reasons for choosing Safety Indicators

Ease of use. Easy to understand. Easy to adjust. Our assigned implementation tech is amazing and has taught us so much! Shout out to Ethan! You're awesome.

Reasons for switching to Safety Indicators

Difficult to use, set up and implement and manage. We were given a system that wasn't customizable and we just could not fit into the Cookie cutter.

Response from PMVitals

Thanks, Shelby! It has been great working with your team.

Replied August 2022

Ethan

Industry: Machinery

Great Safety Management System for the Price!

I have been extremely pleased with the functionality and customer support. PM Vitals customer support is one of the best that I have ever dealt with. I typically have a response within hours of an email.

Pros

Most of the modules within the SMS are customizable, which is something that you will not find with most other companies unless you want to spend more money for development. Very intuitive to where end users did not require a lot of training.

Cons

There are some features that are missing that some of the larger SMSs but they are far and few between. I consider PM Vitals Safety Indicators an ideal SMS for a small to mid-size organization.

Reasons for choosing Safety Indicators

The cost is hard to beat for what you receive! My organization was using excel spreadsheets and email for incident management. We also were using MSDSonline for safety data sheets. Safety Indicators was able to enhance our safety program for a very competitive price!

Angela

Great system for tracking action items

Better tracking of incident data, better task assignments and tracking, better data analysis

Pros

I like the ability to assign and track tasks, analyze data, and record observations. Sending notifications from the system is also a very nice feature, and helps to track accountability with investigations and action items.

Cons

I would like the audit feature to allow easier generation of task items, and have the ability to add pictures to unsafe conditions as well as somehow link or connect the issue to a regulation or policy. This part is still very manual.

Jordan

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Best system going

This has been the smoothest implementation of any process I have ever brought into a company in my 15 years. I wish I would have know of this software my whole career

Pros

I needed something that my crew could pick up and use with out a lot of training and this is the one

Cons

There is nothing I did not like about the software it just takes time to set up as all similar systems do.

Reasons for choosing Safety Indicators

The team was hands down the most knowledgeable and the system had the good parts of every system I looked at all in one.

Tommie

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Creating safety leaders

Overall, we have had a great experience with Safety Indicators. The system is reliable and customer service has repeatedly gone above and beyond to resolve any issues and to help us get the most out of the software's capabilities.

Pros

Safety indicators was easy to set up, customize to our project, and roll out to all levels of management. The web-based mobile app put daily safety documentation in the palm of their hands at the touch of a finger. This enabled me to get considerably more participation in accessing and enforcing our safety program over the 10.5 mile, 1200 worker, $530M project by giving easy access to this tool to upper management and front line supervisors alike. All without adding to the stacks of paperwork they were already responsible for.

Cons

I would like to see capabilities to chart completed forms providing graphic displays of areas of compliance/noncompliance. I feel this would point us in the direction of where to focus resources with out me having to spend so much time interpreting the various reports and communications generated.

Jamie

June 2022

Inspections and auditing review

Overall experience with Safety Indicators was a positive and a beneficial partnership. Our company was able to transition from our old paper system into the app based auditing and inspections. This aided us to generate reports to help show areas for improvement and trends to monitor. This helped the company to be more proactive in issuing solutions ahead of any adverse effect in the field.

Pros

The software was easy to set-up using our existing inspection records and internal audits. Very customizable and changes can be made easily and are quick to be integrated into the system.

Cons

We had a slow start getting the reports to generate exactly what we wanted, but the team listened to our needs and quickly made the necessary changes to get the results we wanted.

Reasons for choosing Safety Indicators

We looked at several different systems to be able to conduct our inspections and audits to track trends. After looking at our needs, cost and benefits from various sources, we found Safety Indicators to be the best as far as deliverables, service, and cost.

Shawn

Industry: Machinery

Outstanding software with a great support team!!

We were trying to bring several different sites within our organization online over a very short period. The team at Safety Indicators helped us complete the project in our targeted timeframe with minimal effort. Once a site was trained the software is very user friendly even sites that had never had an online safety platform had no issues. I cannot say enough how great the team at Safety Indicators is to work with.

Pros

We were most impressed with the ease of use and flexibility of the Safety Indicators platform. The team has been great to work with addressing any issues we had quickly. I would highly recommend this software to anyone in the health and safety field.

Cons

We really have not had any major issues bringing this platform online to our associates. Personally there is nothing I can call out that we did not like because when we found something that did not meet our expectations the team would adapt the program to meet our needs.

Reasons for choosing Safety Indicators

Cost of the platform and the additional modules that are available without any additional cost. You really do get so much more with this product.

Juan

We've been using the software for the past year and we ended up having great results.

Pros

What we liked the most about the software was the customer service received by the developers, and how they adapted the software to our needs. The developers demonstrated a very good knowledge about project management and understanding the needs PMT needs to make the general contractor meet project requirements. Safety Indicators also allows you to keep all information and safety observations organized in such way that you will never lose track of your items.

Cons

A better set of reports about the users in the variety of permission groups using 25 various modules in scattered across the globe would be a helpful improvement.

Melynda

satisfied customer

Currently able to track and document near misses as they happen as well as alert a much larger group of any recordables that could be potential risks at other sites

Pros

As the manager of a plant, my main concern was how well will the plant floor embrace the software and use it. The initial rollout went seamless and our production supervisors and leads love the new platform. Very user friendly and we were able to modify the look and feel to custom fit our needs. We have reviewed many other packages and this one beats all the rest based on its simplicity, it gives you what you need without creating a labor of data entry points. The implementation Safety Indicators implementation team worked one-on-one with us allowing us to modify and trial different setups as we went along, getting us to a layout that we all felt comfortable with, instead of a cookie cutter approach. They have a team that is highly focused on customer service and were very easy to work with.

Cons

software has no notable cons at this time

Reasons for choosing Safety Indicators

Simplicity of product design, User friendly interfaces on laptops and smart phones, and price

Great platform. This has streamline our paperwork and process time.

Reduced paperwork, expedited communications, trackability of documentation.

Pros

Communication features and ease of use have saved our organization time and effort in tracking and documenting our processes.

Cons

Buggy during changes on upgrades. Changes to the platform sometime cause small issues that were unforeseen during development.

Response from Safety Indicators

Thanks, Tony, for the feedback. It's very much appreciated. We will work to improve upon the bug issues you experience as we work to provide new solutions and improvement to you guys. You're a great customer to work with.

Replied October 2017

Tracey

We use this for tracking of both safety issues and personnel.

One location for all safety incidents, audits, observations and tasks.

Pros

Very intuitive and user-friendly. The system is easy to learn. I am able to quickly download information that is needed for report outs.

Patricia

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Helpful System

Very helpful and always looking to help improve our system.

Pros

System is easy to use and has helped our safety program improve on reporting as well as communication to team members.

Cons

Overall a positive experience with the system and customer service

Miguel Angel

Is a great tool to get the real focus in what is important for the safety process in any time

One single base to handle everthing

Pros

Easy to use and reliable, good performance, real time graphs to analyze, a good tracking for actions plans.

Cons

Will be great to have a full version in a Mobil app with full interphase on the mobil interphase, as a administrator would be nice to have more control to customize some functions

Response from Safety Indicators

Miquel, Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your professionalism and expertise working with you to make this tool fit your organization. Most importantly, in a complex environment like Michelin's expansion project, helping keep a busy guy like you on track is very important to us. Identifying issues alone is never enough. Partnering with co-workers to truly impact safety in a positive manner is what it's all about. Also, your team has been given access to the mobile applications for Observations. You should be good-to-go! Thanks again!

Replied October 2017

Thomas

Industry: Mining & Metals

Highest Value in EHS Data Management

Excellent group of people. They are very interested in helping your company develop a solution in every EHS work process need that you have.

Pros

The software support staff can help you adjust the software to fit almost any work process.

Cons

There is not much to not to like. It may not be as "flashy" as some of the competition but I chose functionality over appearance.

Reasons for choosing Safety Indicators

Best value, most adaptable, hands on problem solving approach. Other companies make good products as well. This particular product fit our needs due to what you get for the price point.

Clorissa