• Pros

• "It is really easy to use, all functions are accessible with one click and it covers all data security you need in one cheap package. "

• "Web-interface and phone app are stable and reliable. I love being able to check secure communications on the go."

• "Safe and effective software program that easily integrates into my email service."

• Cons

• "That I have to use this kind of software disturbs me, but protecting data is important."

• "I wasn't the biggest fan of switching between my inboxes, but it looks like that's fixed in the latest release. "

• "No real problems met as yet - but I am a relatively new user."

Browse DeliverySlip Reviews

Scott from Entrust CPAs Ltd.

We are thrilled using DeliverySlip for emails containing our client's sensitive information.

It allows us to easily transmit sensitive client information by email, with no concerns about file size. This is extremely helpful in minimizing our paper delivery time and costs.

Pros

It's directly integrated with Outlook, and branded with our firm name. Our clients can choose to load the add-on, or just use the web client to access their emails, so it's easy for them to use.

Cons

There is not much that we don't like about it. The one thing we dislike isn't a software issue - it's an acceptance issue. Some of our clients don't quite understand the need for secure email yet, so it's sometimes difficult to convince them to set up a password to access their emails. However, that's not software specific.

Barry from BBDS

Wonderful experience

Despite what I believe to be a small lack of customer service, DeliverySlip has been a wonderful experience. The easy to use software has been great for my business and I have turned on multiple clients to this great software. I hope DeliverySlip continues to grow and be as effective for others as it has been for me. Overall satisfied.

Pros

I use encrypted emails for my business and DeliverySlip has an unbeatable rate in addition and is simple and easy to utilize. Highly recommend for any and all business and have turned on multiple clients to this easy to use software.

Cons

I do not believe that customer support is very helpful. I had 2 issues last week (both at the same time and the first in almost a year) and did not feel that my questions were answered. Unfortunately calling the number did not yield any results and I had to rely merely on an email response which I did not find to be professional. I will say however that the staff I talked to multiple times when I called were very friendly.

Kelton from Unemployed

Design and Ease of Use are Deficient

The law/tax firm, of which I am a customer, uses this. So I am to use it for security. We customers get no training, so it has to be highly intuitive (which is not bad), but the CON items I mentioned above are indeed "clunky" for its usage.

Pros

Encryption seems to work well (a primary reason for this product). File upload and download are relatively easy (but sometimes muddy on how to find or use). It seems to be saving everything (altho following and finding material on different topics is not easy).

Cons

As an end user of one of your clients, I seem to have some functions restricted (not available), which then requires additional work to circumvent what should have been easy. E.g., changing the subject/title of an email. I am not allowed. If several subjects are being addressed, tracking and finding relevant conversations and files is a real mess, not even separated by correct subjects. The english in the pop-up asking for this review was very poor. It starts "I Made DeliverySlip . . ." What? Made? I don't think so. DeliverySlip (which I had never heard of) was USED for my secure exchange. I have to loop through the Logon sequence about 3 times to get in (via using my email address path). After the prompt for password and providing it, it loops back to asking the "method" I want to use, so I supply that AGAIN, then it goes back to password, which was provided on the prior loop thru, and then I finally get the option to LOGIN. It is very consistent - - and poorly implemented - - but works. Lastly, I occasionally get email from the same staff OUTSIDE the secure services. I have no idea why. Is it their error, or a software error?

Tracy from Tracy Piasecki LMSW

Industry: Mental Health Care

easy interface

Pros

Simple and quick secure email exchanges are essential is protecting client privacy. The system works without a hitch the majority of the time.

Cons

I use an ipad pro and i would really love it if I could use the app in the landscape/horizontal/desk position with a keyboard. It currently only lets me use it in portrait mode with the built in ipad keyboard. If I am typing a longer email where I need to type efficiently, I prefer the add on keyboard. So often I am looking at the app sideways. Not very convenient.

David from Logical Computer Solutions

Faulty integration with Office 365

See above.

Pros

We are a managed services provider. I feel it is secure and I am a compliance person.

Cons

Only one of our 14 engineers have been able to make this integrate seamlessly with Office 365, therefore we do not push/sell this product very often. I personally spent days on the phone with support and they never could make it work on my device. When we install the plug in, every time you want to use it, it shuts the device down. We reloaded Windows 10 three times at Support suggestion.

Reasons for Choosing DeliverySlip

We sell a lot of Appriver Services to our many medical clients.

Robust Feature Set That's Easy to Use

Overall, I've been very happy with DeliverySlip. Working with different clients, vendors, and partners, I share and have access a great deal of secure and confidential information, so it's great to have confidence that I'm in complete control of who sees it and when. Also, in the sales part of my job, things like true, verifiable e-signatures go a long way in making my job easier.

Pros

It integrates with my Gmail so I can quickly switch to a secure message with the click of a button. Being able to see who views, prints out, forwards, and downloads messages and attachments is great, especially when you're on a deadline! Getting signatures online is super easy. I especially like that it authenticates in the background, so I don't need to go through massive security protocols every time I send a message.

Marc from Marc Stoiber Enterprises

Easy, and necessary!

I was the victim of an interac hack that went through my email and 'relieved' me of a payment I was making to a supplier. DeliverySlip offered an easy way to solve for that awful pain point. Best of all, it was a few clicks and done.

Pros

DeliverySlip was absolutely intuitive. And having just been the victim of an interac scam where my email was hacked for a password, I DEFINITELY see the need for this!

Cons

I find there are a lot of features I'd like to use IF I ever got around to learning them. Personally, I'm super happy with email encryption. That's a major pain point - SOLVED.

Catherine from Grace Capital

Can only use through the internet

It is very helpful in sending and receiving secure emails.

Pros

It works well. Annoyed that I must have a minumum.

Cons

I used to be able to use it with my Outlook account. Now it freezes.

Lisa from The Bill & Betsy Scheben Care Center

Great software, great value!

Quick response from customer support. Very easy to install.

Pros

As a nonprofit, I must always find a way to maximize what we spend. However, we must also find a way to keep our customers information secure. This software provides both. The integration with Microsoft Outlook means that the availability to send a secure email is at my fingertips.

Cons

Thus far I have not found anything that I dislike about this software.

Mantas from Fiducia Wealth Management

Almost great product. Need to work more on fixing issues quicker than within weeks.

GDPR compliant. Information security.

Pros

Nice design, made it as easy as possible for customers to use. Support other email boxes while using add-ons.

Cons

While using portal for the first time clients get confused that they cannot reply. Reply / Forward buttons are not clearly seen because of design colour choice. Outlook add-on logs out quite too frequently. Getting software issues quite frequent lately as well.

Jake from Jacob O. Layer, DMD, PC

Good secure email

Great once we understood the cross-reaction with Outlook & our spam/spyware plugin.

Pros

Cons

Tried to use it in Outlook while also simultaneously running our spam/spyware filter. That didn't work. Constantly calling IT to have them re-establish the plugin. I finally gave up on the Outlook plugin and switched to the web-based portal. I installed a quick button in our Practice management software (Open-Dental) that quickly opens DS for me.

Mantas from Fiducia Wealth Management

One of the best secure messaging platforms

It is really easy to use, well designed, barely have any glitches and competitively priced.

Pros

Cons

When you send a secure email, system sends a notification to recipient. If by some dumb reason recipient responds to the notification rather than the actual email, then you get a notification about that, so situation gets comical when you need to send tone of notifications just to get the response.

Philip from Banna Medical Services

Really easy to use with GDPR compliance.

Pros

Deliveryslip is compatible and completely integrated with Gmail and Outlook. This is really important to me as I do lots of work off my smartphone as well as my laptop using Gmail. My secretary however is more desk-bound and uses Outlook. DeliverySlip works perfectly between us. The system works very well, allowing me to satisfy my GDPR requirements, while retaining the flexibility and functionality I require. I work in the healthcare industry in the United Kingdom. Secure file transfer and email encryption are very important in this sector. I have no hesitation in recommending DeliverySlip to other small businesses like mine.

Cons

There are very few complaints about the software as far as I'm concerned. The need to invite recipients of your emails to register with the system is a necessary evil and a little annoying but cannot be helped. The Gmail integration is pretty good but occasionally the page needs to be refreshed in order to allow the integration to become visible.

Ronald from Katy Endodontic Associates LLP

Easy and Safe Mail Encryption Service

Excellent.

Cassandra from City of St. George

This is a great product!

In my line of work it is critical to protect the private information in our documents. This service has made it easy and affordable to do so. Very happy with this product!

Pros

I love that the file share capacity is so large that I am able to share all of my documents in one secure email. The colleagues I send documents to have also really enjoyed that they are able to download the documents all at once, rather than one at a time, as was the case with a previous service our office used. I have found this product to be very user friendly, intuitive and reliable. Very happy we found DeliverySlip!

Cons

I honestly have not had one complaint about this software!

Steven from Acquisition Experts, LLC

Industry: Government Relations

Solid and Reliable

Pros

The program works like it is intended without failure.

Cons

Finding the menu for sent, draft messages is not intuitive. If I used the program everyday that would be no problem but as an intermittent user I am "searching for Waldo" every time. (As I write this maybe it is my fading memory that is the problem).

Christine from Third Vision Background Searches

Industry: Research

DeliverySlip has easily solved the issue of getting reports quickly to my clients and being able to see what they have done such as open it, print it and if I ever make a mistake I can recall the email all together.

Pros

What we like most about DeliverySlip is it's easy to use and has videos for explanation if you need it.

Cons

The only problem is getting clients used to something different. I am a business where we have to send and receive securely. I've had a couple people just not know how to open this initial invite but I don't think it's the software I should explain it to them a little better.

Erika from Integrity Dental

Awesome product

I was in need of a way to send encrypted HIPAA compliant emails and not sure of how to get started. I spoke with David and he was extremely helpful in guiding me to install DeliverySlip to my Google Chrome account. It worked immediately after I registered, hassle-free. I'm so happy with the service and ease of use. Thank you David!

Pros

Easy installation, easy to use directly with my existing email account. Friendly, prompt service from DeliverySlip - they delivered exactly what they said they would.

Cons

So far, no problems at all! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for email encryption.

Wells from Health Law Advocates

Slow, clunky, hard to find or sort emails

This is a secure server, but it is not nimble or intuitive.

Pros

The security features are the only laudable aspects of this program.

Cons

The program is slow, clunky, does not let you easily sort other than by date, like Outlook does, for instance. When you view any particular email that has an attachment, it can be hard to get past the open attachment and back to the email itself. Sometimes it also does not let you cut and paste from emails, and it does not let you cut and paste headers from current emails. It takes a long time for it to load old emails.

Susan from Mrs.

Has been difficult to use

Pros

This product is not difficult to use it is just not consistent.

Cons

How it is often not able to open or it switches files around

DeliverySlip Review

The benefits are the protection of clients' data under GDPR, and knowing generally that messages are secure.

Pros

I had met the software as a guest user, and I knew how simple it was to log on and read messages. My clients liked the ease of use as well. I liked the ease of attaching files such as spreadsheets, pdf sheets etc from my computer. The notification to email that new messages exist is very efficient.

Cons

No real problems met as yet - but I am a relatively new user.

Sean from Network Medics, Inc.

Good product

Pros

This product is very easy to use and the web interface is intuitive

Cons

The Outlook plug-in is resource intensive and it does not work in a RDS environment.

Karl from Karma Tech, LLC

Simple email encryption

This product is great for Doctor and Dental offices looking to stay HIPAA compliant while giving the doctors and their patients peace of mind.

Pros

Ease of use. User friendly Outlook add-in makes sending or sharing information securely straightforward. No real learning curve for new users. Website is clean and user friendly. Setup instructions are clear and accurate. Works well across all platforms. Clients happy the solution.

Cons

Experienced some issues with the Outlook add-in crashing within the same versions of Outlook 2013/2016 on clients workstations. No common thread between the issue. Usually removal of and re installation of the add-in resolved the issue.

Brian from Five Go Fit

Awesome. Thanks T

Pros

Ease of use, I am not good at tech stuff, even I can use deliveryslip

Cons

Functionality with iphone, doesn’t always work on my phone

Great for everyone who likes another layer of security

Pros

I love how DeliverySlip does not require you to setup a new email account to enjoy the robust security it offers. It only takes your existing email accounts and builds walls around them that you can control for outbound and inbound mails. This is especially helpful even for solo professionals like myself when talking about financial details or project details.

Cons

Despite the security, it can be a hassle for recipients who are not familiar with the solution. They need to sign-up to be a part of the sender's secure community and if they do not, they are unable to view the secure message.

Excellent Software, Excellent Support

Pros

As a G Suite user in my organization, it was extremely easy to get DeliverySlip integrated and working with my existing workflow. The menus are easy to navigate, and the features are top-notch. Even the e-discovery (which is often a huge chore in other solutions) was intuitive and robust. Very excellent software, and worth the price.

Cons

Learning a new software is always a bit of a chore, especially when you need to get an entire department migrated and operational in a hurry. But even then, DeliverySlip was by far the easiest migration I've experienced in a long time!

abraheem from acute medical

Excellent system

Very positive, rules compliant, free of charges !

Pros

Immediate feedback when senders received my emails. encrypted email making my work complaint with recent EU rules and regulations.

Cons

not allowed to send more than few emails per day.

Matthew from Matthew J Kormylo DMD PC

Deliveryslip is excellent

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use- integrates extremely well.

Cons

Not sure I can think of any but this review I need to end

Venetia from Ontario Disability Support Program

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Awkward Opaque Interface

Confusing and difficult to navigate. I need to see all correspondence in one window with tiny notification icons telling me its been seen and read. Every time I open the software there is a information wino I need to click through even though it had nothing to do with me.

Pros

colour and I don't have to use it every day

Cons

This software is difficult to use as a recipient. Its hard to track incoming or outgoing messages. Having so many stages for notifications for each email distracts form usability.

great free option for encrypted email

DeliverySlip allows me to be HIPAA compliant in my email transmissions containing PHI.

Pros

DeliverySlip is free whereas many similar options can be costly.

Cons

In order to send a secure message, my recipient has to joint DeliverySlip. Some of my clients may be put off by this extra step.

Terri from Supportive solutions

Great service

Pros

The features you get at no cost. Great customer overall.

Cons

Signing in is a bit of a hassle but overall ok

Barbara from Medical Practice

GDPR nightmare

Good.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to recall messages and safe storage.

Cons

The time for which messages stay active.

Erik from SVT Health & Wellness

Top tier secure email system

Pros

Ease of use. Excellent value. Outlook integration (but see below). Excellent customer service.

Cons

Outlook integration has been problematic for our organization. We have not yet contacted tech support about this issue, but it is a minor annoyance.

Sharyn from Fuel Medical Group

Easy and Secure

Pros

It was easy to set up and track emails. I liked that I could see when an email was received and read.

Cons

None that I can think of right now. It was very easy to use.

Michael from MACSPECTRUM

Industry: Government Relations

try something else - get your bang for buck

if i had a choice of something else i would use it - example of a monapoly as i have NO OTHER choice

Pros

forced use it by govt forced use it by govt

Cons

very poor support - i am asked to update versions but they are not available and authors dont reply

Kasey from Principal Preservation Services

Had to write a review for this to stop popping up

Dull

Pros

The thought of the pop up to rate this software going away was great.

Cons

I had to rate it for the the pop up to go away

Sending files has never been easier

Pros

Sending large files was made super easy with the program with no need for outside programs or websites.

Cons

It takes a little getting used to the interface but once you’re going then it’s intuitive and simple.

Timothy from Swis Financial

This review is so the popup asking me to rate the software stops.

It's something that asks me for my opinion before I have one, and interrupts me when I try to use the software.

Pros

No idea. I JUST got it. It doesn't want me to continue without writing an uninformed review, so here it is.

Cons

The popup asking me to review the software I JUST began to use, and am so far unfamiliar with, bothers me and interrupts me from working.

Chris from Trifectamedia

Industry: Broadcast Media

Delivery slip features

Pros

Security and the fact that it’s clear who has read the emails.

Cons

A bit difficult to find sent mail at certain times.

Paula from Elegance in Dentistry

Industry: Cosmetics

Easy to use!

Pros

DeliverySlip has a extension in chrome that allows me to send securely without going into a different window.

Cons

No cons yet. Very easy to use and easy to navigate.