Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I love that we are able to look up past signed contracts in the docverify database. I also like that Docverify integrates so well with other programs like wufoo."
  • icon"We find their software not only easy to use, but it's very affordable, and we even integrate our clients systems to use them as well."
  • icon"I like how easy and to the point the software is. Anyone would be able to navigate it without help."
  • icon"It makes me a little nervous as it could possible be hacked because the signature is simply typing your name into the document."
  • icon"My only complaint about this software is not finding it sooner."
  • icon"Though it can make things easier I always always worrying about fraud so much more with any type of electronic signature."

Have you used DocVerify and would like to share your experience with others?

All DocVerify Reviews

Mark Anthony

E-Signaure

great software

Pros

just as easy to use like any other sign platforms

Cons

too complicatd to use compred to docusign

Robert

AWESOME! Great company, great support, great service.

We are able to get our documents signed fast, and our clients have also benefited from their ease of use. Being able to integrate their solution into our custom applications has been vital to our operations.

Pros

We liked that they have been around for a long time, and that says something. We find their software not only easy to use, but it's very affordable, and we even integrate our clients systems to use them as well. Their support and service is hands the best we've come across not only for providers who do the same thing, but just tech in general. because they are very responsive, and they reply to our requests. We use their API's, which we also found very easy to use and very affordable. If you don't believe me, take a look at the other providers' prices which can get outrageous fast. We've been with and have used most of the major providers, and found Docverify to be overall a great product.

Cons

Not much to complain about here as they may not have all the bells and whistles as docusign for instance, but we were paying for something at premium prices that we weren't every using, and the savings we've been getting with docverify has been more than enough compensation for us and our clients. They may not be supersized company, but they sure make up for it with great support and service.

Response from DocVerify

Hi Robert, Thank you for your review as we really appreciate your kind words about our product and service

Replied August 2017

Christoph

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

DocVerify for notaries

I used DocVerify for quite a few months. First I started using them because I was told that they are the market leader and they also advertised to be the cheapest solution for online notaries. I had nothing but issues with DocVerify and other than on other RON platforms - DocVerify has no real customer service. As I summarized in my Cons, the technology is just really bad compared to their competition. Also they recently added a fee for having the whole session recorded. This - at least in Florida - is required by law and they charge you 7 additional credits for it. Plus 4 credits that you need for the notarial act itself sums up to 11 credits per notarization. Since they give you 30 credits in exchange for the $50 you have to pay for the enterprise fee you can perform 2 notarizations before you run out of credits. Assuming that you stick to the legal limit of $25 per notarization you can not even break even because they charge you extra for the ID Verification. If you have more than 2 clients per month you will need to either get additional enterprise licenses or buy additional credits - 10 credits for $30. Although, I am pretty sure that they will reverse their pricing policy after all the notaries have left their platform I still would not go back any time soon. They will have to put a lot of work into their platform to compete with the current market. Don't be fooled by their marketing slogans. Every notarization is a struggle and you can be lucky to make a few $.

Pros

1. For everyone that likes to break the law, DocVerify gives you the option not to record the full transaction for a third of the price. Everybody else pays ridicolous prices for using a RON service provider that is far behind it's competition.

Cons

1. Identifications are not accepted or have to be retaken numerous times 2. People don't pass their KBA even though they have no problem passing them on other platforms 3. Video and Audio is cutting out on almost every notarization (I have a very fast internet connection and it also happens with customers that have fast connections) 4. Elements that you place on its appropriate place are shifted on the finalized document by quite a bit. Sometimes they appear in the neighboring text, sometimes they appear in the middle of the line, etc. 5. The credit system you have to pay with is not just expensive, of course the credits also expire each month. 6. Charging extra credits for having the full notarization recorded. Now seriously guys - IT IS THE LAW TO RECORD THE FULL TRANSACTION.

Charrelle

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

DocVerify E-Signature

Overall, E-signature is a very convenient tool for conducting business. Instead of printing out papers, signing them, and then scanning them back into the computer to send, you can download, sign, and send (i.e. email) in very little time.

Pros

E-signature is one of the best online signature tools out there. You can mark documents to indicated exactly where signatures are needed and you can either type or hand draw (if your machine possesses that capability) your signature into the document.

Cons

E-signature is a very basic tool made for one purpose: to be able to digitally sign documents. There is very little to no like about it.

Very easy

It's the best way to sign things electronically, it's easy to use for everyone.

Pros

Cons

I have never personally run into any problems using this software. I've only had good experiences using it.

Thehani

Industry: Civil Engineering

Signing on paper is old school now

we are using E-signature to sign off structural, architectural and mechanical shop drawings for so many different projects. Manual signing off for these is not practical with the amount of documents.

Pros

With e-signature signing off hundreds off documents is just easy. You can place your e-signature to the system and bam...hundreds of thousands of documents are signed and can be sent to regulatory bodies as authentic documents. Price is also affordable. Time saving is immense.

Cons

Searching for a document is taking more time than expected. Not available for mobile devices. Access should be limited hence wrong people can do so many wrong with this.

Reasons for switching to DocVerify

E-signature is more advanced for me.

E Recording of Maps

Reduces printing and scanning. Yields better quality end product.

Pros

Ease of use along with a secure signature which is accepted for recordation.

Cons

The limit on file size of documents requires that multiple drawing sheets need to be reduced.

Save time, paper, and money

It does exactly what it promises to do, and is a great solution that will save you time and money on ink, paper, and printers. THere's no reason not to start using it!

Pros

I have a number of software options installed for when I need to e-Sign a document because sometimes logins will fail or there will be a technical glitch. So far I haven't had any issues with DocVerify, which is exactly what I'm looking for: something straight-forward that doesn't have any issues. It delivers what it promises.

Cons

So far I haven't had any issues with the software, and I've been using it for nearly a year. I do find myself switching Softwares to add signatures to various documents that arrive in my inbox, because they all pretty much work the same.

Meghan

E-Signature saved us a lot of trips to the loan office to buy a house.

Pros

When it came to the loan paper work for the loan to buy a house, our signature was needed at leas twice a day and never at the same time. Both my husband and I were working and being able to use this software with the paperwork we needed to sign was a life saver. I could sign the papers while I had free time at work.

Cons

The down side to this it to be able to use this It was not in format for a phone. When there was needing something to be signed I would only have my phone on me and to sign it I would have to zoom in on the page and tap on the what needed to be marked. Sometimes it was sensitive and I would tap on the wrong thing.

Irum

Industry: Government Relations

Electronic Signatures

fast, easy and convenient

Pros

The best part of e-Signature on Doc Verify is that the documents do not require any other programs, it is all electronic and secure. The security is the biggest concern and I feel like that is confirmed with this software.

Cons

There is nothing I dont like about this software.

Danny

Docverify has helped our company retrieve thousands of customer contracts with ease.

Made our company's ability to have clients sign sales contracts quickly and with ease.

Pros

Cons

I dislike that you can't just click enter when doing a search in the search bar for signed documents. You rather need to click on the little magnifying glass. If you could just key in "enter" it would save me that extra second each time I'm searching a document.

Response from DocVerify

Hi Danny, Thank you for the review, and we appreciate the feedback. We will definitely have the team look into that.

Replied September 2017

Chittaksh

DocVerify made it really simple to integrate online documents signing.

It made us possible to rent our storage units to our clients completely online. Previously, our clients had to come to the office to sign the documents.

Pros

Easy to Integrate Documents can be shown/changed easily. Provides a callback after signing. highly reliable and secure.

Cons

It would be great if docverify allows a custom id field in the webhook call so as to make it easy to identify the signing user more easily.

Timothy

Industry: Semiconductors

E-Signature by DocVerify makes signing online documents simple and secure.

E-Signature makes signing documents remotely simple and effective.

Pros

I liked that I am able to easily sign online documents in a secure and easy fashion with E-Signature.

Cons

My only complaint about this software is not finding it sooner. I think this is the best E-Signature tool I've ever used.

Robin

E-signature

Pros

I was not even aware this was out there but what a relief when we did utilize this software. We send a lot of e documents and printing and signing was not very time efficient. With e-signature and just click of a button it is done!!!

Cons

No cons for this software just easy to use.

Jeanette

I find it so easy to use, the documents are easily read, it's clear where you sign

Not having to be in the same location, keeping files consolidated and electronic, space savings.

Pros

Ease of use and time saved by not having to use manual measures. Ease of keeping the records and reviewing.

Cons

Excess emails received outside of the document in question, including this questionnaire. Sometimes I'm not sure if I've read all the pages when it just moves forward to where to initial.

Response from DocVerify

Hi Jeanette, Those emails help us get feedback in order to improve our services and products. We will work on seeing what we can do about reducing the number sent.

Replied September 2017

Jeff

Seamless

My experience is that of an end user - our church uses E-Signature for liability release forms for athletics, mission trips, etc, and has always been very easy to use.

Pros

The E-Signature software was simple, efficient, and worked perfectly from my view.

Cons

There was nothing negative about my experience with the software.

Docverify is the best for ensuring security for e-signature verification

Pros

I love the security you know you're getting when you use docverify e-signature software to verify you when you can't actually be there to sign.

Cons

I'm not the most technically inclined person so it took me a while to get the hang of it, it is not the easiest software to use.

Kathy