• Pros

• "I love that we are able to look up past signed contracts in the docverify database. I also like that Docverify integrates so well with other programs like wufoo. "

• "Ease of use and time saved by not having to use manual measures. Ease of keeping the records and reviewing."

• "This is a very usefull application that allows you to sign digital documents and submit them electronically. "

• Cons

• "Excess emails received outside of the document in question, including this questionnaire. Sometimes I'm not sure if I've read all the pages when it just moves forward to where to initial."

• "Signature boxes can appear misaligned on certain browsers."

• "It would be nice if this product could automatically integrate with our church management software. This could eliminate a few steps in the process of updating our records."

Browse DocVerify Reviews

Mark Anthony from Demandforce

E-Signaure

great software

Pros

just as easy to use like any other sign platforms

Cons

too complicatd to use compred to docusign

Robert from Crane Consulting

AWESOME! Great company, great support, great service.

We are able to get our documents signed fast, and our clients have also benefited from their ease of use. Being able to integrate their solution into our custom applications has been vital to our operations.

Pros

We liked that they have been around for a long time, and that says something. We find their software not only easy to use, but it's very affordable, and we even integrate our clients systems to use them as well. Their support and service is hands the best we've come across not only for providers who do the same thing, but just tech in general. because they are very responsive, and they reply to our requests. We use their API's, which we also found very easy to use and very affordable. If you don't believe me, take a look at the other providers' prices which can get outrageous fast. We've been with and have used most of the major providers, and found Docverify to be overall a great product.

Cons

Not much to complain about here as they may not have all the bells and whistles as docusign for instance, but we were paying for something at premium prices that we weren't every using, and the savings we've been getting with docverify has been more than enough compensation for us and our clients. They may not be supersized company, but they sure make up for it with great support and service.

Response from DocVerify

Replied August 2017

Hi Robert, Thank you for your review as we really appreciate your kind words about our product and service

Christoph from PMN

DocVerify for notaries

I used DocVerify for quite a few months. First I started using them because I was told that they are the market leader and they also advertised to be the cheapest solution for online notaries. I had nothing but issues with DocVerify and other than on other RON platforms - DocVerify has no real customer service. As I summarized in my Cons, the technology is just really bad compared to their competition. Also they recently added a fee for having the whole session recorded. This - at least in Florida - is required by law and they charge you 7 additional credits for it. Plus 4 credits that you need for the notarial act itself sums up to 11 credits per notarization. Since they give you 30 credits in exchange for the $50 you have to pay for the enterprise fee you can perform 2 notarizations before you run out of credits. Assuming that you stick to the legal limit of $25 per notarization you can not even break even because they charge you extra for the ID Verification. If you have more than 2 clients per month you will need to either get additional enterprise licenses or buy additional credits - 10 credits for $30. Although, I am pretty sure that they will reverse their pricing policy after all the notaries have left their platform I still would not go back any time soon. They will have to put a lot of work into their platform to compete with the current market. Don't be fooled by their marketing slogans. Every notarization is a struggle and you can be lucky to make a few $.

Pros

1. For everyone that likes to break the law, DocVerify gives you the option not to record the full transaction for a third of the price. Everybody else pays ridicolous prices for using a RON service provider that is far behind it's competition.

Cons

1. Identifications are not accepted or have to be retaken numerous times 2. People don't pass their KBA even though they have no problem passing them on other platforms 3. Video and Audio is cutting out on almost every notarization (I have a very fast internet connection and it also happens with customers that have fast connections) 4. Elements that you place on its appropriate place are shifted on the finalized document by quite a bit. Sometimes they appear in the neighboring text, sometimes they appear in the middle of the line, etc. 5. The credit system you have to pay with is not just expensive, of course the credits also expire each month. 6. Charging extra credits for having the full notarization recorded. Now seriously guys - IT IS THE LAW TO RECORD THE FULL TRANSACTION.

Charrelle from Department of Defense

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

DocVerify E-Signature

Overall, E-signature is a very convenient tool for conducting business. Instead of printing out papers, signing them, and then scanning them back into the computer to send, you can download, sign, and send (i.e. email) in very little time.

Pros

E-signature is one of the best online signature tools out there. You can mark documents to indicated exactly where signatures are needed and you can either type or hand draw (if your machine possesses that capability) your signature into the document.

Cons

E-signature is a very basic tool made for one purpose: to be able to digitally sign documents. There is very little to no like about it.

Very easy

It's the best way to sign things electronically, it's easy to use for everyone.

Pros

I like how easy and to the point the software is. Anyone would be able to navigate it without help.

Cons

I have never personally run into any problems using this software. I've only had good experiences using it.

Chris from Huntersville Presbyterian Church

E-Signature

I have never had any issues with this application and it makes signing electronic documents really easy.

Pros

Cons

It makes me a little nervous as it could possible be hacked because the signature is simply typing your name into the document.

Response from DocVerify

Replied January 2020

Actually, there's nothing to worry about as each document is sealed and protected, and we have have many safeguards in place to prevent tampering of e-signed or e-notarized documents.

E Recording of Maps

Reduces printing and scanning. Yields better quality end product.

Pros

Ease of use along with a secure signature which is accepted for recordation.

Cons

The limit on file size of documents requires that multiple drawing sheets need to be reduced.

Save time, paper, and money

It does exactly what it promises to do, and is a great solution that will save you time and money on ink, paper, and printers. THere's no reason not to start using it!

Pros

I have a number of software options installed for when I need to e-Sign a document because sometimes logins will fail or there will be a technical glitch. So far I haven't had any issues with DocVerify, which is exactly what I'm looking for: something straight-forward that doesn't have any issues. It delivers what it promises.

Cons

So far I haven't had any issues with the software, and I've been using it for nearly a year. I do find myself switching Softwares to add signatures to various documents that arrive in my inbox, because they all pretty much work the same.

Amanda from EXP

great

I really like e signature and it has helped me in my career

Pros

I love how it has made our jobs as agents very convenient. Now instead of meeting customers for every signature we can just use our phones

Cons

Though it can make things easier I always always worrying about fraud so much more with any type of electronic signature

Irum from ISN Corp

Industry: Government Relations

Electronic Signatures

fast, easy and convenient

Pros

The best part of e-Signature on Doc Verify is that the documents do not require any other programs, it is all electronic and secure. The security is the biggest concern and I feel like that is confirmed with this software.

Cons

There is nothing I dont like about this software.

Danny from Brio Energy LLC

Docverify has helped our company retrieve thousands of customer contracts with ease.

Made our company's ability to have clients sign sales contracts quickly and with ease.

Pros

Cons

I dislike that you can't just click enter when doing a search in the search bar for signed documents. You rather need to click on the little magnifying glass. If you could just key in "enter" it would save me that extra second each time I'm searching a document.

Response from DocVerify

Replied September 2017

Hi Danny, Thank you for the review, and we appreciate the feedback. We will definitely have the team look into that.

Chittaksh from QuikStor Security and Software

DocVerify made it really simple to integrate online documents signing.

It made us possible to rent our storage units to our clients completely online. Previously, our clients had to come to the office to sign the documents.

Pros

Easy to Integrate Documents can be shown/changed easily. Provides a callback after signing. highly reliable and secure.

Cons

It would be great if docverify allows a custom id field in the webhook call so as to make it easy to identify the signing user more easily.

Timothy from Advanced Energy

Industry: Semiconductors

E-Signature by DocVerify makes signing online documents simple and secure.

E-Signature makes signing documents remotely simple and effective.

Pros

I liked that I am able to easily sign online documents in a secure and easy fashion with E-Signature.

Cons

My only complaint about this software is not finding it sooner. I think this is the best E-Signature tool I've ever used.

Robin from Duvall Paint Contractors

E-signature

Pros

I was not even aware this was out there but what a relief when we did utilize this software. We send a lot of e documents and printing and signing was not very time efficient. With e-signature and just click of a button it is done!!!

Cons

No cons for this software just easy to use.

Jeanette from Pristine Pools

I find it so easy to use, the documents are easily read, it's clear where you sign

Not having to be in the same location, keeping files consolidated and electronic, space savings.

Cons

Response from DocVerify

Replied September 2017

Hi Jeanette, Those emails help us get feedback in order to improve our services and products. We will work on seeing what we can do about reducing the number sent.

Jeff from Idlewild Baptist Church

Seamless

My experience is that of an end user - our church uses E-Signature for liability release forms for athletics, mission trips, etc, and has always been very easy to use.

Pros

The E-Signature software was simple, efficient, and worked perfectly from my view.

Cons

There was nothing negative about my experience with the software.

Docverify is the best for ensuring security for e-signature verification

Pros

I love the security you know you're getting when you use docverify e-signature software to verify you when you can't actually be there to sign.

Cons

I'm not the most technically inclined person so it took me a while to get the hang of it, it is not the easiest software to use.

Kathy from Spring Hills Baptist Church

Meets an important need for signature verfication

Met our need from day one for signature verifications.

Pros

docVerify has met an important need for our organization. It is necessary for us to verify signatures for child/student registrations for various programs at our church. This program has been very easy to use from day one. We are notified for those who complete this process enabling us to update our records accordingly.

Thehani from Civil & Structural Engineering Consultants (Pvt) Ltd

Industry: Civil Engineering

Signing on paper is old school now

we are using E-signature to sign off structural, architectural and mechanical shop drawings for so many different projects. Manual signing off for these is not practical with the amount of documents.

Pros

With e-signature signing off hundreds off documents is just easy. You can place your e-signature to the system and bam...hundreds of thousands of documents are signed and can be sent to regulatory bodies as authentic documents. Price is also affordable. Time saving is immense.

Cons

Searching for a document is taking more time than expected. Not available for mobile devices. Access should be limited hence wrong people can do so many wrong with this.

CHRISTA from ORE CITY MUNICIPAL COURT

Industry: Judiciary

DOCVERIFY E-SIGNATURE

My overall experience has been wonderful it has made my professional life very much easier I can multi task and be anywhere and someone send me something to sign and I just pull it up sign it and keep going on about my business I was doing before!

Pros

What I liked most about this software was that it was very easy to set up and actually use and their customer service rep was right there and very courteous when I needed alittle help

Cons

Honestly there isn't anything that I don't like about it

Steve from Tjs

Speeds up business

Pros

The ability to do business electronically. Speeds things up.

Cons

Nothing. Wish more would utilize this type of business. Speedy.

Mike from Ed Holmes & Associates Land Surveying

Great and easy experience. Wonderful tool for our company.

Pros

This has saved us countless man hours in delivering signed documents electronically rather than the traditional method. Our productivity, as well as the number of projects we can take on, has increased dramatically.

Cons

While it's great for medium to large companies, the cost becomes prohibitive for smaller companies in our industry that only sign/record a few documents per month.

Michael from Doc SIgners

Great communication with the Pavaso team

Pros

Eliminates printing of the large hard copy document files and has an excellent review system to make sure nothing is missed that may hold up funding etc.

Cons

For field closings the need for the correct equipment. Great for tech savvy folks but will take awhile for some of those who are not so tech savvy.

Heather from Bridgewater State University

This makes our paperwork process at the University much easier and timely.

Pros

This app is very easy to use. It also gives us a very quick turn around of documentation. This makes tracking documentation easier and more efficient.

Cons

I wish I could use my own signature on the documentation. While our paperwork generally only requires on spot for our names, it would be helpful to have my own signature on file to use,

Lauren from department of child services

Industry: Individual & Family Services

E-Signature User Review

I love that E-Signature is safe and secure to use.

Pros

I appreciate that this software is easy to navigate for someone who has difficulty with various softwares.

Cons

There was nothing that I do not like about this software, it was easy to use and I recommend it to anyone.

Meghan from Almost Home

E-Signature saved us a lot of trips to the loan office to buy a house.

Pros

When it came to the loan paper work for the loan to buy a house, our signature was needed at leas twice a day and never at the same time. Both my husband and I were working and being able to use this software with the paperwork we needed to sign was a life saver. I could sign the papers while I had free time at work.

Cons

The down side to this it to be able to use this It was not in format for a phone. When there was needing something to be signed I would only have my phone on me and to sign it I would have to zoom in on the page and tap on the what needed to be marked. Sometimes it was sensitive and I would tap on the wrong thing.

Kimberly from Global Auto Mart

Great support team

Pros

Our company is new to DocVerify. We required e-notarization and remote notarization to continue to operate through online vehicle sales during the Covid 19 pandemic. While the wait for state approval was a struggle, one email to the support team at docverify got our business up and operating within 24 hours. Extremely helpful and prompt. Excited to begin working with DocVerify in the days ahead.

Cons

So far, I have get to have any since we are just beginning use of the software.

Teresa from Advanta Southeast

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Review - Docverify

I have had a positive overall experience with this software. Used on the majority of important documents that I sign.

Pros

I don't personally use this software but I have used it several times to sign important documents. Easy and efficient.

Cons

I have never had an issue with a document that I have signed using docVerify. I feel safe using this software.

Kaley from Idlewild Baptist church

Very easy to use for the most part.

Pros

Just a couple clicks and the doc was complete. It was easy to use as the system lead you through the process.

Cons

Can't seem to find the original doc that I signed without having to create a log in. I I assume I did it correctly and the signed doc was completed to return to the correct party.

Response from DocVerify

Replied March 2018

Hi Kaley, When the document is signed, it is usually also included as an attachment in the completed email; however, for security, if the document needs to be retrieved, we do require that users sign in to view the documents in order to protect them.

Signing documents as a researcher

Pros

Very easy to sign important documents pertaining to graduate school without the need to print of the forms and then track down the person you need to turn them in to.

Cons

Your signature looks absolutely awful, but out side of that there is nothing bad about this software.

Ease of access is so important for our clients and this is a great program.

Pros

Working with clients who are on the move, it is very important that we offer alternatives to traditional paper signatures relying on printers and fax machines. This is easy for our clients to use and we are able to get the signatures we need quickly.

Cons

It may not have many extras but it is easy to overpay with the alternatives and have features that are unnecessary most of the time. E-signature offers exactly what is needed.

Natalie from Pyles Digital Media

Very user friendly.

It is a super fast way to do business.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. Most people to really read instructions; they skim. I like that this software is designed so that everyone follow along.

Cons

I think the back and next buttons should be different colors. Often times people just click along, only half paying attention. If the Back Button was a different color from the Next Button it would help keep distracted people from accidentally clicking around in a circle.

Mohammed from CGU

E-Signature

Pros

Say goodbye to printing signing then scanning, no no no, e-signature made the process really easy, it turned your mouse into a pin, sign and submit, love it!

Cons

I love everything about this software , no cons have been noticed

Matthew from Social Security Administration

Industry: Government Relations

Excellent Program

Pros

Electronic signature program that makes signing important documents simple to easy, simple, and perfect for on-the-go people.

Cons

Signature boxes can appear misaligned on certain browsers.

No support unless you pay for the enterprise addition

Cons

It makes you always change all documents to a PDF even though it says it takes word documents it would not for me. It is to expensive to buy additional designs in a month. If you want to change a document after you upload it they charge you a credit to change it. I would not recommend this product

Fast and easy

Fast review of my documents

Pros

The software made it very easy to review and sign the documents. I liked the fast scroll features as well as the ability to review any time I wanted

Cons

I really hate having to write out what I did not like about the software when what I don't like is filling out useless forms. If I don't like something I would have said in the first place

REBEKAH from CMBS/HILL IMAGING IN GLENDORA

NO PROBLEM LOGGING IN EASY ACCESS

Pros

ACCESS TO THIS SITE WAS VERY EASY, SELF EXPLANATORY ABLE TO UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT WAS IS BEING INSTRUCTED FOR YOU TO DO STEP BY STEP

Amanda from Promega

Industry: Biotechnology

Easy. Simple. Gets the job done.

Pros

Like my title suggests, this software is great. This is such a simple easy to use software. It's affordable and a nice little gem I found by change.

Cons

Hmm, this was a hard question. It does a good job and it does what I want it to do without any problems.

Daniella from Education management

Good product

Overall this product was easy to use and if prompted to use it again I definitely would.

Pros

I have only used this product once. It was pretty easy to use and made signing an online document easy.

Cons

I did not encounter anything that I did not like about using docverify. However I have only used this product once.

Janeen from First United Methodist Church

Fairly easy to use

I like it. It is pretty easy to use and easy to explain.

Pros

It seems to be fairly easy to use. It is also fairly easy to explain to other how to use. It can be explained in few words.

Cons

Sometimes it seems to not work as planned. I don't know if it is a glitch in the program or the users error.

Eduardo from Marketing

It seemed efficient and user friendly

Pros

What i liked most about DocVerify is that I was directed to the exact cells on the I9 form that I needed to complete.

Cons

What I liked least regarding DocVerify is that I had A little difficulty reading some of the wording unless I magnified it.

Jasmin from Roper Mountain Science Center

It was very quick and easy.

Pros

It was very quick to complete. It was easy for us to read the information and quickly sign it without having to have a printer.

Cons

None that I can think of except I wasn't able to view it on my mobile. I found it easy to use and was very happy.

Sarah from Bentley Chiropractic Wellness Center

We use this with other companies and it is so simple

Pros

This system helps "dummy-proof" where you need signatures so that you don't get half your paperwork back un-signed.

Cons

We don't use this software terribly often, but we have never had an issue with anything.

Douglas from CRUM Style Construction

Quick and easy

The documents were signed immediately

Pros

It was simple to figure out. The prompts we're clear and to the point. When a signature was skipped it was easy to go back and see which one still needed clicking off.

Good to sign documents

It is not bad, it has made my life way easier. I would recommend it to everyone.

Pros

It is great to sign documents digitally. It has made my life so much better since I have been away from my home country.

Cons

It is still new. I would say it needs a better design and a more up to date look. It takes a good design to sell a product.

Worth every penny - Great for paperless transformations!

Pros

Helped our organization move away from paper documents. Easy to set up.

Cons

Occasional errors when submitting signatures but usually works on 2nd try.

On-the-spot Verification and Online Notary

E-signature solves our problems in logistics and time-management among employees.

Pros

E-signature is very valuable in our industry as contracts from another laboratory is passed through courier. It helps in a way of verifying and securely binding the legal documents needed to approve job orders and contracts of services for our laboratory workers. It's quick, less hassle, and useful for our fast-paced industry.

Cons

None as of the moment. We just started using this for three months now. No problem so far.

Super easy to use and flexible too

Pros

Can adapt to many different document signing requirements and work flows. Very simple for end users to navigate. Works ok in mobile browsers.

Anthony from Brio energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Easy to use, very helpful!

Easy and quick. Helped speed up the process and was very effective.

Pros

Fast and easy. Very helpful. Got the job done quick and was simple to use. Helped me save time when I needed it.

E-Sig solution

Pros

Ease of use, setup, everything is very intuitive

Cons

Nothing at all - great solution for when a signature is required