• Pros

• "Technical support is awesome, fast and reliable. I love the drag and drop feature as it makes using the software fast and easy. "

• "Ease of use and very low cost is what's kept me a happy customer for years. My clients easily read and sign my contract and we both get a copy immediately. It's very user friendly for anyone. "

• "Easy to use with great record keeping. Easy for family and patients to understand "

• Cons

• "I suppose the interface could be a little more intuitive. The software is very powerful and because it has lots of capabilities, the interface can be a little confusing if you just jump right in."

• "Maybe the interface could use some updating. Other than that, there's absolutely nothing to complain about this product "

• "The portal page and the webhooks sent back to us are a little slow, but not enough that it impacts our business."

Browse eSign Genie Reviews

Dane from Boundless Tax

No Other Services Fit our Needs until eSign Genie

Pros

eSign Genie allows tons of customization. We are an accounting and tax practice and send documents frequently for both our own purposes (contracts, engagement letters) and documents that need to be filled out and forwarded to the IRS and other tax authorities. These documents need real signatures, not the type-written signatures that most eSign software lets clients use. With eSign Genie, we can limit our clients to only have the option to draw their actual signature, allowing us to use this for more documents than our previous solution. Also - I cannot speak highly enough of eSign Genie's Pay-as-you-Go plan. Most eSign providers no longer (or never did) offer this type of plan, and it is perfect for my type of business that doesn't necessarily need to send hundreds of documents per month. I pay a $10 fee for 5 documents at a time, and they don't expire. When I run out, I just "top up" with 5 more documents at a clip.

Cons

I really haven't seen anything negative about eSign Genie as of yet. The only small issue sometimes is the speed - I've had a few clients say that it is sometimes slow to load, but it's infrequent - so not enough of a problem for me to look elsewhere. (Trust me, I have already looked elsewhere and was utterly dissatisfied!)

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

Their customization level and pay-as-you-go pricing - nobody else offers the pay-as-you-go tier for small businesses! I thank eSign Genie for continuing to offer this!

Response from eSign Genie

Replied December 2019

Hi Dane, Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. I am happy to announce that eSign Genie has overhauled, tuned and upgraded our database resulting in 3 second maximum load times on every screen of our application. Searching for a document is now instantaneous. eSign Genie has always focused on having an Easy-to-Use, Legally Binding and Comprehensive eSignature Solution. We now have the fastest eSignature Solution too! --> eSign Genie DevOps Team

Terri from Haisha Insurance Services Inc.

Overall I have been highly satisfied with all aspects of eSign Genie.

Pros

I have tried multiple document signature programs before selecting eSign Genie. From the beging the formating of the program allowed me to set up and send documents with ease. The one-on-one training has been helpful to learn more about how I want to use the program. Everything is straightforward and easy to find. You can track your document through the whole signing process. For the most part my clients have found the signature process has been easy to use.

Cons

The one thing that I least like is that we can not control the font that the final signature is. The signature box can be made different sizes but there have been times where I have had to tell client to resign because they signed it to small to read.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

Easier to use and we preferred the formatting.

Virginia from Cochise College

Solid Reliable Product

Of all the products that I have tried, eSign has been the best as far as saving me time AND having the other parties actually respond quickly to sign the documents. Thank you!

Pros

This site is really easy to use and straight forward. I already had my documents drafted, so it was fast to drop the fields into the forms. Everything flows and got immediate results. This is a very solid product when you have had it with Adobe!

Cons

The minimum order is 5 documents, which is not a lot but feels like it if you only need to send 1. It would be better to have $3.99 for 1 or $10 for each bundle of 5.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

Steep monthly fee for something that I use seasonally.

Candice from A+ College Ready

Easy, Great Customer Service, Secure!

Easy, secure document signing, eliminating the need for keeping up with paperwork and snail mail!

Pros

Easy to use, private and secure, quick! This service is great for our organization that needs several signed forms per 500 people. eSign has an address book that makes sending multiple documents to the same person easy. I'm excited to use the bulk feature and send personalized documents to several clients at once

Cons

I wish executed (signed) documents were a bit easier to organize, but there is an option to download all files to your computer or dropbox. I'd love to be able to edit the title of a document after sending. The search function isn't the best, but easily navigated around by zooming the screen out and clicking "show all". eSign seems like a small startup that doesn't have the manpower to accommodate larger companies. Great for small businesses that don't need bulk sending!

Response from eSign Genie

Replied November 2017

A Plus is one of our smallest customer. Since we are appreciative of all our customer big and small, our team has spent hours providing you support above and beyond our call of duty like organizing your signer data from your other systems into Excel. Just to clarify, our system will not be able to support bypassing of esignature laws which may be frustrating for you but eSign Genie software and team will simply NOT help any client bypass esignature governance and compliance policy. We also don't support clients extract data from your other systems or helping with personal computer programs. Again, we thank you for being a customer and please contact support if you have any issue that eSign Genie software does not handle. If you want more automation, you can use our API offered under Enterprise plan. We are always available to support via chat, help desk ticket and via phone.

Larry from TIG3R12 Clothing

Intuitive & Easy To Use

Amazing. I highly recommend after looking into several providers.

Pros

Very simple and intuitive while still accomplishing the end goal very professionally.

Cons

Have not found anything yet. I found that it accomplished all of my needs.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

Simplicity and pricing model.

Lisa from United Sales LLC

Great software, highly recommend

I'm amazed at how quickly I get my documents signed. It went from taking days to get documents signed to seconds. I work on commission and the quicker i get paperwork completed, the faster I get paid.

Pros

The software is user friendly both on desktop and mobile device. It has made my process more efficient. Clients are required to sign a sales order and credit card auth form. Now they don't have to print it out, sign, scan and return to me. It literally takes them 30 seconds to sign the documents now and I get an email alert once they have signed.

Cons

I have not had a negative experience thus far using the software.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

It cheaper and more user friendly.

Marsha from InSite Information Systems

eSign streamlines my business

Pros

eSign Genie is easy to set up, and the price point is manageable for small businesses. I like this product because the credit card encryption feature allows me to securely and confidently handle client information. I use it in most areas of my business: signing contracts, approving quotes, and gathering payment.

Cons

The old user interface was a little cumbersome, but they have just released an improved interface that addresses those deficiencies. My biggest hesitation when choosing this product was that I feel that the branding/logo are not as professional as some of their competitors, and I did not want that to reflect on my company. The features offered are better though, and that is priority for me.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

I choose eSign Genie over alternative products because I needed the credit card encryption feature.

justin from Covenant Properties

Very Easy to Use

My experience with eSign Genie has been very satisfying. Easy to use for me and my clients.

Pros

User friendly. We have never had an issue with anyone not being able to sign. It's also nice that you can buy a few documents at a time rather than having to subscribe.

Cons

If I could change one thing about it, I would make it so that you could modify a document after sending it. Maybe I just haven't figured it out, but anytime I've needed to change something on a document I've had to create a new file.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

Because it allowed you to purchase fewer documents at a time and the quality was comparable

Pat from International Cremation Serivces

Excellent. Saved me a lot of time. I also liked the training videos available on the website.

Pros

What a truly wonderful product. Very user friendly. Received a nice email shortly after signing up offering a 30 min. webinar, which I did sign up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in answering the few questions I had and he assisted me with finishing my set up. I have already used this product several times and I can't say enough how EASY it is. This is a tremendous help to me right now, when I am not able to get to a client's house for signature.

Cons

I cannot think of anything to improve upon.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

Cost, ease of navigating the website, and customer service.

Daniel from Wynne Solutions

Great product,afforable, excellent customer service

Pros

This is an excellent alternative for a small business who cannot afford the exorbitant prices of docusign. The software is intuitive and their customer service reps respond over chat within 30 seconds. Highly recommend.

Cons

I have not yet found any issues with this vendor.

Dayna from CSCS

For very basic use only

Overall it is an ok software and will do. For the price it is reasonable.

Pros

For extremely basic use this product does quite well! Online chatting went well also, again, as long as you have very basic questions or problems.

Cons

Unfortunately our company needed intermediate usage and found ourselves quite frustrated frequently. Sending out documents where more than one person, like a married couple, are using the same email address has several glitches. More than 40-50 times, out of sending over 400 documents, the second signature defaulted to the first persons name. So you got a document back with the same name signed twice. And technical support, all the times we contacted them, we're almost completely useless on this issue. Plus you had to describe exactly what went wrong every time you contacted them. It's as if they do not keep any notes. Very frustrating and no resolution. We are looking into a different signing company again.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

It allowed us to have more than one signature from the same email address, or so we thought....

Response from eSign Genie

Replied November 2019

Hi Dayna, Thank you for your review of the application. We will launch an investigation to see why this issue is occurring. You can certainly use a shared common email between husband and wife; however, frequent name changes during data entry may have been difficult in our system due to security and identity management issues. While we do understand it is frustrating not be able to keep changing names of the people, it makes our system safer and legally binding. We will reach out to you again to train you further to show you how to avoid such issues. We do have a hundreds of companies using this feature and are very happy with the results. If you can spend a little time in showing us the issue you are facing, we will make sure that our team will do everything possible to eliminate any problems. Again, sincere apologies for any inconvenience. We will launch an investigation. We will appreciate your showing us the problem on an online meeting.

Nikhil from Synup

Decent, gets the job done with not too many bells and whistles

Good, I'd suggest it , if you're working with a limited budget.

Pros

I like the fact that it has a follow-up option. Esign genie is a no frills software that does as it says, the use of the interface requires no extra study or training. Its simple and effective.

Cons

I dislike the user interface, when sending contracts , i.e the last stage of the deal, the interface could be better, i feel, other than that, in terms of features, i have no worries.

Response from eSign Genie

Replied January 2020

Hi Nikhil, Thank you for taking the time to review eSign Genie! You are on our "Pay-As-You-Go" plan which comes with 5 free Documents. This is a great option for many of our customers. Although this free version of our software has a limited feature set; you get access to our industry leading security that meets the most demanding compliances (HIPAA & CFR 21 Part 11). If you would like all the "Bells & Whistles" you can check out our "Professional" or "Business Premium" plans. We offer the most comprehensive industry leading features such as: white labeling, bulk send via excel upload, and online power forms that can be embedded into any hyperlink, button, website or application. Also, we are proud to announce a full refresh of the user interface. Please check out this blog post to see a teaser of our new screens: https://www.esigngenie.com/blog/esign-genie-releases-a-new-user-interface-experience-and-branding/ --> eSign Genie Customer Success Team

BERNARD from MICRO TECH SYSTEMS

Excellent Electronic Document Management Software

The eSign Cloud allows us to use it in the field with low bandwidth. Our users cannot function without eSign Genie.

Pros

This software is very easy to use, the help is plain and simple. The help desk people know their product. We asked for customizations that came back in a few weeks. No other software vendors were willing to customize. The cost per document soon pays for the cost of the software. We can move documents directly into our imaging system.

Cons

The mobile apps took some time to complete. We had both Androids and Apple products. We wanted both apps completed before we started to use each.

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Doug from GELDERMAN LANDSCAPE SERVICES

Review of eSign Genie

We are a multi-location business with some services (HR, Health and Safety, Fleet Management, Accounting) based out of one location. E-Sign Genie lets us eliminate a lot of paper flowing between our various branches. We use E-Sign Genie to have employees sign Offers of Employment, new hire documents (tax documents, policy sign off's etc.) and health and safety orientation documents.

Pros

Software has an intuitive interface, is very easy to learn and when there were features that I did not understand immediately customer support was always available immediately to assist and answered every question I had clearly and without relying on jargon.

Cons

Editing an existing template requires a user to upload the entire template again. If substantial changes to base document have been made the various eSign fields that "overlay" the document no longer align and it means the user has to start from scratch and layout a whole new series of fields. Some of our templates utilized over 100 fields so it is a time consuming project if we decide to change a template.

Price and functionality.

Response from eSign Genie

Replied December 2019

Hi Doug, We have a feature where you can easily replace the underlying PDF document. It is called "Replace with New PDF File" under the "More Actions" menu. All the 100+ fields that you created will stay in place and you will be able to replace the underlying PDF document. If you would like live training on this feature please feel free to call us and make an appointment: (408) 560-3900 --> eSign Genie Customer Success Team

August 2015

Chris from CX Holdings LLC/XC Property LLC

August 2015

service above and beyond!

I have used different e-signature sites for the past couple of years. Not a big user, dozen or so times a year. I have a small real estate business so I need to have leases signed etc. There are 3 areas that distinguish one e-signature provider from another in my experience: price, customer service quality and availability, and site security. In these three elements, eSign Genie is superb and superior to all others I have tried. For site security, they have more built-in layers of protection and precautionary measures than their competitors (this does make their software slightly more complex to work with, but it's not hard to pick it up) For price, they offer paid packages, as all others do, but they also provide a free option. I'm sure it doesn't have the bells and whistles of the paid packages, but it does the trick just fine for simple documents signings ' and free is a great price. For that alone they deserve to be applauded. But what really sets these guys apart, is their standard of customer service. Truly impressive. Quick example of this. I sent out a document. Notifications came in as the tenants signed. Then a notification saying the document is executed available for download. I open my account and the document is there, along with a separate security certificate, which I opened first. I then opened the executed document. Only to find it was blank of any signatures! So I either have to re-send the document to my 4 tenants and tell them to sign again. Or I can try to reach out to customer service and ask what happened here and can you pull my document out of cyberspace? Now this is happening on a Saturday morning mind you. As I hope not bother my tenants, I decide give their customer service a try. Sent an email, thinking I might hear back from someone on Monday with what can be done. Couple hours later I get a reply from eSign Genie. Mahender Bist writes to say our technicians are checking into this, give some time please before you re-send your document. The next day, Sunday now!, I get another email from Mahender. Our technicians have recovered your document and discovered what caused your glitch. Please check your account and thanks for your business. First time user, free user, writing customer service on a Saturday, problem resolved on Sunday. So no Mahender, it's me that wishes to say thanks - to you and your team for your astounding service standards and fabulous software service provisions.

Panagiotis from MediaFlake Ltd

Superb product for small to medium companies

I discovered eSign Genie while I was searching for alternatives in our document workflow, in relevance with contracts and digital signage. The experience was smooth and I was able to setup, test and use eSign Genie, within minutes. That for me was a winning feature and I took the decision to go with that platform for my digitally signed documents. A big plus is that they do not spam at all, so setting up a test account and see for yourself, will not cost you time or mess with your mailbox zen.

Pros

I generally like any modern SaaS that offers not only subscription based payments, but also pay-as-you-go options. From my point of view, if a company doesn't has a steady need each month, then a pay-as-you-go model is the perfect deal. the eSign Genie platform and service is easy to setup and fast to use. It gets the NDA to the hands of new collaborators fast and easy, allowing me to focus on the real business.

Cons

I don't have anything to add as a dislike. The product works fine and as advertised. The options are well organized and the platform works fast over the internet.

Tom from MemberGate Limited

eSign Genie

Like many family owned eCommerce businesses, we have a large reach. The internet allows us to contract with clients all over the globe, but paperwork is a massive draw-back. Having looked at several 'big name' services which were riddled with bloatware and priced accordingly, I was happy to finally discover eSign Genie - with it's straightforward, no-nonsense pricing and simplified tool-kit The software allows us to send our License out for signature with no hassles to us or our clients and does not force them to download an app ...or trial ...or subscription - they simply sign it I wish more companies would understand the benefits of switching to paperless contracts

Pros

eSign Genie helped me to quickly and easily transition from the hassles of using paper-based contracts and licenses for our growing audience of international customers At MemberGate.com, we license our software to clients all around the world and using paper was no longer an option because the hassle it caused was a barrier to sales I wished more people would use it, instead of expecting people to print (?) their multi-page documents, sign them and then use scanners (!) or more typically smartphones to photo each of the pages so they can be emailed back...or worse, use the post!

Cons

Getting the first License into the eSign Genie Template system was challenging, but once I had set all the parameters for signing, it has since saved a ton of time

Blair from Mesa County Public Library

Great way to go digital!

eSign Genie is incredibly affordable compared with other options - this is a big deal for a public library with limited budget. We have gone fully digital and eSign Genie was a big part of that process and its success.

Pros

eSign Genie allows me to upload my own custom PDF documents for signature and create templates for specified recipients or as an online form that anyone with the link can access. I love the notifications when a doc has been signed and the ability to send out reminders if they haven't. We have locations across a wide area and being able to get signatures from employees by email is such a time-saver.

Cons

The site can be a little slow and glitchy sometimes. It doesn't like it if you try to delete templates.

Response from eSign Genie

Replied December 2019

Hi Blair, Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review! I am happy to announce that eSign Genie has overhauled, tuned and upgraded our database resulting in 3 second maximum load times on every screen of our application. Searching for a document is now instantaneous. eSign Genie has always focused on having an Easy-to-Use, Legally Binding and Comprehensive eSignature Solution. We now have the fastest eSignature Solution too! -->eSign Genie DevOps Team

Brian from Accelerated Conversions, LLC

Great for people who only need the occasional document

Pros

I love that I can pay for documents a la carte. I only have to send and sign contracts for my business once every few months. eSign Genie was the only company I found that allowed me to pay per document. With other companies, I would have had to waste hundreds of dollars on monthly subscriptions I barely used.

Cons

The aesthetics of the platform aren't as "slick" or "pretty" as some other software companies. But it doesn't matter to me, because it has the features that count!

Response from eSign Genie

Replied August 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our cost effective, easy-to-use and powerful eSignature software=) Our great prices are available for businesses sending out any number of Documents. The more you buy, the more you save :-) Also, we will be releasing a complete redesign of our platform in December, so look forward to a more "pretty" eSign Genie soon! --eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Rousseau from Thrive

Esign Genie Review

Great.

Pros

It's flexible and reliable...so we could customize it to our workflow without it causing errors.

Cons

There is nothing that i really dislike about the software, however there are a feature or 2 that I havent tried yet that I need to play with.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

Flexibility and price point.

Melissa from Happy Life Photography

Industry: Photography

Saves me so much time and money!

I've also saved tons of printer paper and ink because far too many times my clients ended up losing the contract and needing another copy, and its saved me from having to store all those sheets of paper! It's just a huge time and money saver for me. I've also tried a few other electronic signing websites and stopped using them when they got too costly or were just plain not easy for myself or clients. I'm at least 2 years in with using e-sign genie with nothing but great experiences. I highly recommend!

Pros

Cons

If I had to pick a "con", and this is seriously nitpicking here, it would be the automated message it starts off the emails with. I think it could be a little more personable and not so 'professional'.

Response from eSign Genie

Replied December 2019

Hi Melissa! We have a feature where you can easily replace the underlying document. It is called "Replace with New File" under the "More Actions" menu. All the 100+ fields that you created will stay in place and you will be able to replace the underlying PDF document. If you would like live training on this feature please feel free to call us and make an appointment: (408) 560-3900 -->eSign Genie Customer Success Team

mike from Dehlinger Insurance

eSign Genie works great!

Great product for the money, and it's easy to use.

Pros

Simple to use. Training employees took about 10 minutes!

Cons

Would like to drag initials or signature spots and not have to go back up top to get another spot. Would be nice to just keep clicking where signatures go, or where initials go.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

Ease of use, and economical.

Response from eSign Genie

Replied October 2019

Hi Mike! You can Right Click on any field and select "Copy". Now you can Right Click anywhere on the Document to place a copy of the field. This will help you put the initial fields on the form more quickly. Please ask chat for more details or to schedule a live training with one of our experts. -- eSign Genie Customer Success Team

Lacey from Gardens of Growth

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Software That Simplified the Signing Process

I am in the landscaping industry and getting signed proposals always slowed down our process. Once we found Esign Genie that changed. Now, we have all clients sign their contracts digitally. This allows us to have a very fast turnaround, a definitive record of signing, and a streamlined process. Clients love it and we haven't had a single problem with returning documents. Regardless of the age of the client, all have had a seamless process when signing. The only thing I'd like to see is the ability to add a standard text from me to our outgoing email. As is, I have to paste it in each time if I don't want to use the pre-programmed one by eSign Genie.

Pros

Easy to use Great record keeping Streamlined process Easy for clients to understand

Response from eSign Genie

Replied April 2017

Hi Lacey, Thank you for being a customer and for the review. To response to your comment about ability to add a standard text from me to our outgoing email, eSign Genie always had a functionality called Notification Templates/Email Templates. You can easily create customized email templates (Navigation: Setting> Notification Templates - Create New). You can watch a video, check out our knowledge base, join our daily 12 Noon PST webinar or simply call us to understand this or any other functionality. Thank You, Product Team, eSign Genie

Excellent

Very good indeed. Being able to have our customers sign legally binding contracts easily, digitally, on any device under the sun and have copies of the finalised contracts be delivered to the emails of the signees upon execution has really been a game changer for our business.

Pros

It is exceptionally well designed and thought out. You can really tell that eSign Genie has been written with the requirements of the users in mind, not your typical, big company "here's what we can do irrespective of what you actually need" mind set. All of our requirements were already integrated into the software, which is clearly the result of listening to users and implementing their requests. The end product is extremely easy to use and our customers have commented on the improvement to our whole business process that it represents.

Cons

Nothing, it's great! Can't really say anything bad, just need to fill characters...

Jason from Berkeley Playhouse

Industry: Performing Arts

Excellent software we use daily!

We had been paying more for another service. There, the credit card on file expired. Instead of reaching out for a different form of payment the other company cancelled our subscription and required a 300% raise in our subscription to re-join. That was insane, so we found eSign Genie and now I can't even remember the name of the other folks. The team here actually mention often how glad they are to have the software.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use eSign Genie. We use the software to send contracts to performers, designers and countless contractors throughout our season.

Cons

I can't say that there is anything specific I do not like about the software. It's pretty intuitive but customer support is always happy to help with questions.

Omar from La Bride Studio

Best electronic signature service

If you are a small business. This would be your next step to keep things organized and secured.

Pros

eSign-Genie for me is far the best and more affordable electronic signature service on the online market. I have been using their services for more than 2 years now have never had an issue. The most important thing is that it is secure and reliable for our customers. This is a great tool for all small businesses. You can keep your contract organized, on record, and access to your contract any time anywhere.

Cons

I have not found any cons so far. It is easy to use and compatible with all my devices.

Jimmy from RXR Realty

E-Sign for RXR Realty

E-Sign was very receptive to our requests and found a workable solution to our issues and concerns. We even considered them for other projects and ideas

Pros

It provides lots of features as is, an can be custom tailored to fit our needs. We made a request for special features within the form that we could not find elsewhere. We did pay a little extra for their programmers to code the custom features for us but the price was very fair and well worth the money. We wanted the ability to send out a notification to certain individuals depending on what was checked on a form. Many other similar services did not even offer the option for such customization. E-Sign did not have this feature at first but after we made the request, they got to work on making it a reality.

Cons

It's can a little confusing for a non technical person to locate all the functions and features within the portal, but after a little getting used to and some note taking, the benefits of its functionality outweigh the cons. The reps at e-sign are always ready to help point you in the right direction if you have trouble locating something.

Dr Lee from e-Agent NZ Ltd

eSignGenie® Best of Class Electronic Signature

eAgent's interest in the application of Electronic Signatures dates back to 2000 when President Clinton signed the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act in 2000. Over the last 16+ years we have worked with such early develops as Yozons and have tested in excess of twenty different sSign&Secure platforms, for use in our global real estate activities. With this as background we finally discovered the one platform that allowed ease of use; reduced cost and extraordinary workflow design. That platform is eSignGenie® and we remain convinced of its paramount position in this sector. In real estate practice, electronic signatures have become widely used, however, the application of multi-signature; review capable and complex workflow routines, have restricted the progress and increased the costs. Only, eSignGenie® has given us a workable and affordable platform and one that non-experts can easily use. eSignGenie® is a Five Star+ system.

Jessica from Oxus America, Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

Oxus America Review

Works great for our volume

Pros

Cost effective HIPAA Compliance options and dependable.

Cons

website is slow and occasionally freezes

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

much more cost effective, HIPAA Compliance, and has all of the functions we need

Response from eSign Genie

Replied December 2019

Hi Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review! I am happy to announce that eSign Genie has overhauled, tuned and upgraded our database resulting in 3 second maximum load times on every screen of our application. Searching for a document is now instantaneous. eSign Genie has always focused on having an Easy-to-Use, Legally Binding and Comprehensive eSignature Solution. We now have the fastest eSignature Solution too! -->eSign Genie DevOps Team

Jim from United Solutions Company

eSign Genie Product

I really enjoy working with the management team at eSign Genie. We are a reseller and have their product integrated with our solutions. I definitely recommend eSign Genie.

Pros

The product is fully integrated with our solutions, and the team at eSign Genie has been great. The members like the ease of use, and timeliness of the electronic signatures. eSign Genie is also very affordable, which really helps with some of our smaller clients.

Cons

Nothing, the software works great. No Cons with eSign Genie.

Monica from On-Call Editing

Industry: Publishing

Good Fit for My Company

Pros

I don't need this service daily, but enough that it mattered that I be able to easily upload and get only what I need. I am able to pay for just the contracts I need to implement and uploading and sending is super easy. Their customer service is great too.

Cons

I'm on the fence with the template used to send out the contract. I always alter it anyway, but something about it always seemed like it could look better. This is not really a con. It's a nitpick because this site asked for a con. It's like asking my worst trait in a job interview and I say that I work too hard. I love eSign.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

I can't recall now the other one or two products I looked at, but what mattered was price and only paying for what I need. This isn't an ongoing billing situation, which is perfect for my budget.

Amanda from orthodocsPro

Best Value E-sign Provider, Bar None

Pros

Our documents are dynamically created and eSign Genie's API was perfect for us to hook into. Moreover, it is HIPAA compliant and the customer service is outstanding. When I have a question regarding the API or something else regarding eSign Genie, I get fairly quick replies. They consider suggestions I propose as well, which is amazing and unlike other companies.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

3 reasons: They have an API we could integrate with, they are HIPAA compliant and they were affordable. We investigated about 20 other companies and none of them fit all 3 criteria.

Response from eSign Genie

Replied December 2019

Hi Amanda, Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review! I am happy to announce that eSign Genie has overhauled, tuned and upgraded our database resulting in 3 second maximum load times on every screen of our application. Searching for a document is now instantaneous. eSign Genie has always focused on having an Easy-to-Use, Legally Binding and Comprehensive eSignature Solution. We now have the fastest eSignature Solution too! -->eSign Genie DevOps Team

Judy from Corporate Housing Associates

We use eSign Genie for lease documents for temporary housing.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the application - it was easy to implement. It is also fully incorporated into our reservation system, which makes our job much easier.

Cons

Minor things like having to hide coding in the merge documents, but they've been open to suggestions and their replies to inquiries are prompt.

Response from eSign Genie

Replied December 2019

Hi Judy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review! I am happy to announce that eSign Genie has overhauled, tuned and upgraded our database resulting in 3 second maximum load times on every screen of our application. Searching for a document is now instantaneous. eSign Genie has always focused on having an Easy-to-Use, Legally Binding and Comprehensive eSignature Solution. We now have the fastest eSignature Solution too! --> eSign Genie DevOps Team

Sarah from Paragon School of Pet Grooming

Easy and Efficient!

We have been using this program to have our new student enrollments complete their agreement paperwork. It takes a fraction of the time away from our old way!

Pros

User-friendly for staff and clients alike

Cons

The formatting options aren't the most user-friendly.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

The cost was more efficient. We don't send 100's so being charged an individual document price was more cost-effective for us

Frank from Stride Consulting

The best electronic signature solution and with incredibly great support!

In my company, esign genie is our primary electronic signature software. We use it to sign and track documents. Using this software has greatly improved efficiency and productivity

Andy from ClosingLock, LLC

Top notch eSigning with great support

Pros

Pricing is very reasonable and the support team is attentive to any needs. Their API is well documented and easy to work with.

Cons

No complaints! Any issues we have encountered have been remedied in a short amount of time.

Pricing

Shannon from Preferred Care Home Health Services

Best fit for our office

As a home health agency, there was a lot of delay in getting a Consent signed and returned via USPS by a patient representative or POA. With Esign Genie that changed and we are getting them back same day or next.

Pros

Cons

I would like to NOT have to send the document to myself first for me to fill out patient information, although this does provide additional tracking.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

After doing multiple online demos and speaking with multiple companies about our needs, we felt eSign Genie was the best fit for our needs.

Response from eSign Genie

Replied December 2019

Hi Kate, Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review! I am happy to announce that eSign Genie has overhauled, tuned and upgraded our database resulting in 3 second maximum load times on every screen of our application. Searching for a document is now instantaneous. eSign Genie has always focused on having an Easy-to-Use, Legally Binding and Comprehensive eSignature Solution. We now have the fastest eSignature Solution too! -->eSign Genie DevOps Team

Ryan from The ACB of the Eta Chapter of Delta Sigma Phi

Good features and I love the pay as you go pricing

I use eSign Genie to execute residential leases. Being able to sign electronically is great. It saves the tenant time because they don't have to print and scan the lease. It saves me time because I can reuse templates instead of doing each lease separate. I don't have to drive to get contracts signed. It is awesome.

Pros

What I find the most useful about eSign Genie is that I can pay for their services as needed. The other companies we looked at all want a monthly fee whether we use the service or not. In my case, I only need the service two times a year. eSign Genie gives me the flexibility I want!

Greg from Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Industry: Investment Management

Great Product for Our Needs

Our partnership is scattered around a large metro area and we only meet monthly at best so this product allows us to notify members of a document to be signed and all can sign electronically at the central site location.

Pros

My partnership has occasional needs for document signing and eSign Genie provides a pay as you go option that fits our needs well. The document creation and publishing for signing is mostly drag and drop and the company provides step by step instructional videos for the processes.

Cons

More of an improvement request - I would like to see notifications be sent via text in addition to email. My personal email is always full and it's easy to miss a notification. A text option would make it quicker to respond.

Response from eSign Genie

Replied January 2019

Hi Greg, Thank you for a great review. We do provide SMS feature where the signing email and SMS messages go concurrently. This helps the clients esign the document on their mobile devices directly from SMS link. We will reach out to you to discuss the feature.

Shana from Shana Schnur Photography, LLC

GREAT E-Signature Platform

It has made it easier to send out contracts for me and my clients.

Pros

This program has seriously made it easier for my business. Instead of having a client sign a physical document and mail it back and forth, which can take days, Now I can just send it to them via email and it's official. It's very easy to use and all my clients find it easy, and self explanatory. No one has had any issues signing a document. All of my documents are FINALLY stored in one place, and it works on any device, computer or mobile. Customer Service is great and they get back to you quickly. I really like their platform and have recommended it to other colleagues. E-Sign Genie has really helped my business move in the right direction with its easy platform!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about them, I've had nothing but good experiences with them and their software.

Maureen from Innovation Behavior Services

THIS is the esign software you were looking for!

Pros

The cost is reasonable, far less than the previous esign software we used. It's easy to use, my staff had no trouble making the switch. The sales staff and support is outstanding! The text feature is awesome, I love it. I think it's going to make life a lot easier for my clients and my staff.

Cons

None so far, everything has worked well for us.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

Ease of use. Price. Support and knowledge of the sales staff.

Kristin from QBQ, Inc.

Couldn't Live Without It!

In the past, our training company would create, print, scan, email a contract for the client to then print, sign scan, email back. We'd then print, sign, scan AGAIN and email the fully executed copy to the client. Often, we'd end up losing the saved file (poor organization on our part). eSign Genie solved ALL of that by taking us fully online! I love it!

Pros

I absolutely love that I can pay-as-I-go. I appreciate that all of my files save on the site, that if I make a mistake or the client requests a change I can edit and upload a new document, that clients can delegate signees.

Cons

Anything I haven't liked, I figured out. So, really, the more I've used it, the more I've understood it and conquered my frustrations. Typically it was just a learning curve issue!

Irv from Vixxo

Industry: Facilities Services

Amazing User Experience and Team Support

This is a company I would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone looking for a great electronic signature solution. The software itself is very simple to use and navigate, for both internal and external parties. Mahender has been a great partner and has provided exceptional technical support and training. The best part of eSign Genie overall is that the eSign team has been able to implement several enhancement requests (attachment requirements, bypassing optional fields, checkbox groups) which is something that you simply don't see from other companies these days.

Pros

Enhancement Opportunities User Experience Easy of Navigation Customer Support

Cons

Bugs due to being a new software

Maxime from The Mirillion Group

Cheaper than Docusign for more features

Nothing but good things to say about my user journey. Very responsive customer support, onboarding emails and trial period follow up.

Pros

First I was amazed with the quality of support from the team representative(the friendly real person behind the chat). She's been able to answer all my questions and guide me through the free trial session so I can test the specific features I was looking for. She made some time to liaise with their technical specialists when some of my requests needed additional technical expertise. They have an nice old fashion FAQ which covers pretty much every single question someone may have. Excellent client service and features. Pricing is VERY competitive

Cons

The look and feel is a bit outdated (emails to sign documents and FAQ). However this does not impact the overall experience.

Tony from Tirian Technology Ltd.

Best experience Electronic Signature System ever used

We've set up an international consulting team, in which team members located in different countries and cities. We started by sending documents via fax and mail, managing the documents has also been headache for us. After evaluating many online electronic signature service provider, and comparing from different perspectives, like service plans, user experience, workflow, document legality and management, we eventually decided to go with eSign Genie. The more we use the system, the more we like it, especially we like the feature that we can import the documents from Google docs, which allow us to import previous contracts seamlessly. Besides the template feature also makes creating document process much simple and easy. Guys in eSign Genie are really doing an amazing work!

Pros

We like the feature that we can import the documents from Google docs, which allow us to import previous contracts seamlessly. Besides, the template feature is one of our favorite, it makes creating document process much simple and easy. Last but not least, the intuitive and flexible signing workflow are so easy to use, help different parties aware of the status of the documents.

Cons

Not much, except the accessing eSign Genie from China is so miserable.

Maribel from Bollore

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Excellent

Excellent service, team and platform.

Pros

Easy to use and set up for any forms. It has made our work easier and faster, simplifying tasks all from beginning to end. The customer service representatives are fast and friendly when answering questions on regards of the software. I am very glad the company signed up with ESG.

Cons

It would be useful if we could save the templates in folders even when shared among coworkers.

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

eSign Genie was the better platform of the two.

Jeff from Brooks Recruiting

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

eSign easy and works

It's been good. It's allowed me to add an electronic agreement online or send agreements for signature without breaking the bank.

Pros

- Easy to Use - Didn't force me into a year contract like Adobe (only slightly more for month-to-month before wanting to make an annual commitment) - Has Web Form to put agreements online - You can set the user permission to edit fields, fill & sign, or view only - They continually update their offering to make it better

Cons

- Users can't redline the agreements, but I was told this is being added (but Users can comment and you do receive an email) - You can't turn off to not send the user an email when an agreement is void, but the work around is to change the user and the time frame when a message is sent (I expect this feature will be added)

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

It was cheaper and didn't require an annual commitment

Rupak from Vultus Inc.

Great experience with eSign Genie!

Pros

eSign Genie is convenient and easy to use. Really well priced and gives us the flexibility to use and simple to understand. E-sign Genie worked great for our needs at a much more affordable price with the best customer service! We have integrated eSign Genie with our application Vultus Connect to using their API which is working good for us and all our customers as well.

Cons

No Cons - I cannot think of anything.

Marley from Beverly Hills Orthodontics

Out performs docusign for the price

Customer service has been fantastic. Training is knowledgeable and when things were tricky or confusing someone always reached out immediately to help.

Pros

The price of the software is competitive to others in the market and it is very easy to learn how to use.

Cons

Wish there was more ability to organize templates!

Reasons for Choosing eSign Genie

Price point, hipaa compliant, option to free trial, dedicated customer support

Paul from Vixxo

Makes contracts and signatures easy. Great level customization.

No more missed fields on our contracts! It really helps to speed up our workflow.

Pros

The best part is that we no longer have to worry about paperwork coming back modified, red lined, or with white out. The users we delegate can fill out and modify only fields we delegate. Also there are no more missed fields on our contract as if we make them required it wont allow the user to move forward and sign until they complete the required fields.