• Pros

• "Quick and easy to use. All of our front line staff have been using this and all of our clients find it easy to reply too. "

• "My clients who have little knowledge with online technology say it is very easy to use. You can have a file prepared and signed within a minute. "

• "The complete feature set and ability to setup and use templates for recurring types of documents"

• Cons

• "While the template feature is easy to use and works well, I would like to see a preview feature to view exactly how the finished document will look with signatures."

• "I have explored all the options to find something that I can find which appears not good / I don't feel comfortable. But, I couldn't find something. "

• "The ability to preview exactly how the document will appear. Sometimes the text size needs adjusting to present better. "

Browse eSignLive Reviews

Jean from Keller Williams Prestige

Very easy to use

Pros

Cons

This might be an easy fix con but I would prefer my signatures to indicate Eastern time and not central time.

Easy to use, stable environment and excellent support

Pros

EsignLive has designed a software that is both easy to manage and easy for end users to navigate. The overall stability of the EsignLive product is a huge value add as we know that any errors that do occur are most likely caused from a user error or an error with our internal processes. the customer support has been great and any bugs that we report get immediate attention.

Cons

The way that we use EsignLive, we log directly into the user interface using mobile devices. currently, the display on the mobile device isn't the best as is does not display the page nicely and creates a lot of scrolling back and forth to read the complete document. The radio buttons are also hard to read on the mobile display.

Tennille from Affinity Credit Union

Used for Scholarship Application Intake

My department was using this software for a fairly unique reason - intake of scholarship applications. Previously we had just received a fillable PDF form by email, or students mailed in a hand-written copy of the application, and then spent hours compiling the information and retyping applications that weren't legible. Moving completely to an online system worked well for us. A few students had issues when they started an application, and then didn't finish it (the email from e-sign went to their junk email inbox and they didn't think to check it), but that's user error on their part. There were a number of things that using e-SignLive made easier, but some of the functionality introduced unforeseen challenges!

Pros

I loved that the application was so easy to create and we were able to take our PDF application and plug it right into the e-SignLive system. We had it up and running very quickly after deciding to use it! Support was great and very responsive when I had questions. Definitely phone them over email if you have questions though! It was a very easy system to use. We were also able to tell students that they had to submit their application with certain required attachments (transcript & reference letter). We were also unable to export the data until our IS dept created a work-around for us. Once they were able to do that though, it was a huge win for us!

Fantastic Support, Wide spread usage and an irresistible product

Building the repetitive documents was made easy through eSignLive. We have some forms used regularly by our clients in which we take their signature. Before it was manual and now we made it automated. eSignLive saved time and money. Not only that but its easy to use.

Pros

Its a reliable product. I like the lively and lovely support eSignLive provides. I never found something was missing . Every time I think of some new feature, I see they already think of it and providing it. It integrates with many products. The UX design is simply superb. I thank the designing team for this great UI/UX. I heard that price can be negotiated but when some one really like the product, they don't even think of negotiation. E-Sign Live falls under that category where you don't think of negotiating.

Scott from AHDPG

September 2016

Great option for signing and record keeping

The eSignLive system is easy to setup and use. So getting started is a fast process. It includes several options for secure authentication for documents containing private information such as credit cards or SS# etc. The signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. Much easier documentation work flow for all parties. Highly recommended product.

Crystal from Reith & Associates Insurance and Financial Services Limited

Makes online transaction so much quicker!

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this software. It is easy to use and it is inexpensive. I don't have any CONS.

Tapan from Criteo

OneSpan Sign - Make your signatures digital and secure

Pros

I like the fact that it provides both cloud based and on premise deployment options which provides an organization flexibility to chose the best suited deployment. Also, the option to completely white label the product which can be integrated with our existing systems makes it way better than any other product on the market.

Cons

I have only one issue with this product. I firmly believe there is a huge scope of improvement in the search capabilities currently being offered. They need to add more functionalities like searching a document by the name of signor/

Yamini from NIIT Technologies Limited

One stop solution to make your organization digital signature enabled

Pros

This software is optimized for different devices like desktops , mobiles and tablets and can be accessed from anywhere and on any device which makes it really handy as a person's locations doesn't become a hurdle in getting documents and contracts signed. Further, since all the documents are always encrypted even when they are being sent, there is almost no chance of information being leaked to the outside world. Although the product is so good that we rarely need to get in touch with customer service but whenever we needed in the past, we have got a prompt and satisfactory response.

Cons

I believe UI is still not up to the mark when compared with competitors like DocuSign. I have faced some issues with responsiveness on mobile devices as well. Also, I believe user dashboard can include some more vital monitoring statistics.

Manoj from Manoj FreeLancing Services

I am more than happy with eSignLive. Its the product which makes life easy going. The UI is good.

Mainly confidential documents are secured by eSignLive Authentication. We are trying to integrate into our other applications also in future.

Pros

Before I was asking my company people to enter the password if they want to open some secured, confidential document(s). With eSignLive it became easier. They just need to provide their signature and the documents will be opened by the trusted person.

Cons

Most of the features provided are good except some UI thing. Compared to DocuSign I am not really impressed with eSignLive but its fine. But I like the UI on Mobile. It captures the signature so quick and the response is really awesome.

Zain from Medical Practice

great product, great features

Workflow automation was my main need. So my patients at RiverRock Medical Clinic can sign up online, pay, schedule their visit, and sign the consent forms without needing my involvement. eSignLive is a part of that system.

Pros

Gave me the features I needed - specifically workflow automation so my patients (oh, and they're HIPAA compliant) can click a link to my consent forms, instead of having to manually send each new patient a "transaction" to sign the same standard document. Docusign charges $1500/mo for access to that feature.

Cons

Customer service is hard to get a hold of, and even then, they can't help you unless you get the right person, who was pretty hard to get a hold of. Also, you have to call to do simple things like changing cc. And they couldn't update my e-mail address to my new address.

eSignLive is a very good product that can be utilized to provide digital experience

Faster deployment of the product for eSignature and eDelivery capability. Scalable for enterprise usage across all LOBs.

Pros

The architecture of the product is very scalable and enterprise deployable that can be leveraged within various business processes for delivering eSignature experience. It is a REST based API integration platform that can be integrated with your enterprise applications and offers lot of configuration and customization capabilities for enterprise deployment.

Cons

The mobile experience is still not responsive and need the capability to support HTML5. Need capability to support more than PDF documents as inputs for eSign ceremony. ADA compliance should be default that should be inbuilt to the product offerings. eSL ux should be SAML enabled.

Lester from ProSys Inc

September 2016

Cloud based, easy to use, e-signing solution

The primary problem we are solving with this solution is speeding up our contracts approval process. This has been a great benefit since this process is usually long and difficult when dealing this healthcare customers. Our customers have been excited by this new approval process with takes place completely electronically.

Pros

Quick development and deployment. We integrated directly into our project management using e-Signlive API. This process was much easier than anticipated.

Cons

My only negative is was the small difficulty we ran into when integrating the callback events.

The system is easy to set up and use so getting started is a fast process.

We are now getting new students for our school enrolled and started sooner due to having their agreements signed and delivered back to us more efficiently. Also much easier for both.

Pros

The signer(s) can simply use a web browser to complete documentation rather than printing, filling out, scanning and sending back documentation requiring printers and scanners etc. eSignLive provides the ability to create templates for reoccurring documents so once they are setup, creating a new package is really quick and easy.

May 2012

Tracy

May 2012

Feeling safer when it comes to new contracts

As a small business with a growing list of clients located in multiple countries, I needed a secure way to make sure my clients understand and sign off on my billing procedures and scope of work. In most instances, I can't stop by for a signature. With e-SignLive all I need to do is personalize a template and hit send. Once I get it back, I hit download and it's saved to my computer. No paper. No ink. No hassle. e-SignLive has minimized the fears that someone will decide not to pay for services rendered. While late payments haven't been an issue so far, the authenticity of the signature helps me sleep easier. In addition to contracts and memos of understanding, I also use e-SignLive to sign non-disclosures for my clients and I require everyone on my virtual team to sign a NDA with me. Now all I need to do is train my health care providers to give up the fax number and sign on to e-SignLive!

Pros

There was no learning curve on my end or with those I ask to use e-SignLive. I get signed documents back in minutes, not days.

Cons

I don't understand why everyone isn't using the solution. It's quick, easy, secure and green!

amandeep from Atleka

very nice and smooth experience while using Esinlive application.

Pros

Very helpful video tutorials . Documentation is well designed . Wide range of connectors support that helps to make your experience more smooth

George from Remax

Very good

Pros

Efficiency. Time saved. Clients see your professionalism through your clarity & efficiency. The more you use it with repeat clients the better

Cons

To be able to communicate to language of preference if your client. It's not apparent . Don't want to go on and on with this but should be clearer if sending it to a francophone client that email and instruction are in French

October 2015

October 2015

eSign Live

Silanis eSign live product is a great eSign product that can be leveraged in multiple domain areas and very easy to use and provides robust customer experience and flexible architecture.

Pros

Available on premises and cloud implementations. Includes OOTB UI and esign APIs to interact with the platform. Offeres standard REST based APIs and multi tenancy capabilities

Cons

Needs more robust ADA capabilities, digital signature and validation of digital signature capabilities.

David from BYU-Idaho

Makes getting signatures easy.

We used to spend a considerable amount of time transferring paper documents around to get all the required signatures. When we began storing documents digitally we would do the same thing and then scan the pages into our system. This has made the process so much quicker and easier. No more mailing or couriering. And our legal team has vetted the system so we know that digital signatures are as binding and physical signatures. This is definitely worth it.

Parteek Singh from Hutchin Hill Capital

Great customer experience

Give it a shot

Pros

Its user interface is incredibly user friendly to new signers getting into the groove of e-signatures. My company deals with their support team frequently and we were never left with a bad taste in our mouth

Cons

The one trouble I have encountered while using this application is there being search limitations within User Groups. Inability for a signer to have multiple signature requirements where a signer can sign before other signers and then sign after the other signers for final approval.

I find eSignLive product very secure and user-friendly.

Pros

It's very well designed for a layman to operate and understand it. It's also very intuitive and guides the user itself.

kartik from Atelka

very easy to use

Pros

This product is user friendly. Team helps a lot to setup . Not expensive . There is always a whole support present whenever you have any issue

Cons

In this product sometime little glitches are there which can cause litlle intruption but recover is generally very fast

September 2014

September 2014

Very solid product in providing e-signature technology for our company

eSignLive is a very solid product in providing e-signature technology for our company. The SaaS option provides us with good flexibility for multiple business processes to add basic e-signature functionality with a simple activation process. Silanis has been a responsive vendor in addressing questions and enhancement opportunities with the technology.

Pros

Silanis is engaged with the product and their clients. It is a very interactive relationship that seems to benefit both parties. The technology provides top notch legal protection around e-signatures to meet our record keeping requirements.

Cons

Additional flexibility for use across multiple groups and access management design

This is very easy to use and save my time a lot.

Save my time and easy to use. Helpfull for my remote clients.

Pros

This product is very user-friendly and also wide range product and we can implement in our on our cloud solution. It has many connectors or plugins for ease of use.

Cons

It may need to require to add more plugins and connectors. Need more training to get to know about full feature usage.

Keith from QS/1

Glad I went with this company!

Pros

The software is easy to use, has all the features you should need, and white labeled so you can totally brand it for your company. They offer excellent integration options, and their website is literally a plethora of information.

Cons

There is nothing I haven't liked about the software. I researched several companies and am glad I selected this one.

I have had a great experience with eSignLive. It offers great flexibility and easy to use

It is easy to use it is user-friendly for users It offers great Flexibility fast to use convenient

Pros

It is very User friendly. it offers great Flexibility. It saves my time. I love using mobile for signing applications.

Cons

Fewer resources to learn from and training facilities plus size of font needs to be adjusted to make it look better

Darren from Nuvola Group

eSignature for the Enterprise

I have been using eSignLive for over 2 years in a large banking environment and have found both the ability to have a Private Cloud version coupled with rich integration and API support has removed significant risk, cost and time from the implementation. The rich API support has allowed us to build an entire custom wrapper layer around eSignLive to meet the strict security/compliance and complex integration needs of a large multi-brand, multi-product organization. Customer experience is critical for the bank and our ability to customize the communications and signing experience with our layer while leveraging the power of eSignLive has been a great outcome for the bank.

September 2016

André from A.M. Web Expert Inc.

Excellent eSignLive product

The eSignLive product allowed us to be competitive and productive at the same time. Our software is integrated to the cloud and we wanted to add an eSign solution to our product. The existing out of the box API available as part of the eSignLive solution gave us an easy way to integrate both products and we are very satisfied of the final product. We have now a complete solution which include electronic signatures of our customized pdf documents stored in the cloud thanks to eSignLive product.

Steve

Streamlined esignatures

e-signlive has helped us speed up our sales contracting. We used to send out documents for signature to be faxed back to us, but now we use e-signlive and has saved us several days of waiting. Easy to use, easy to setup.

Pros

Straightforward - indicate in the document where you want initials or signatures, then send it. Has a few ways to make sure that the right person is signing (you can send a code to their phone, for example). Everyone gets a copy of the executed doc

Tapan from Dunnhumby

eSignLive helps your business go paperless

I have had a great experience with eSignLive till now. It offers great flexibility to an organization in terms of cloud based deployment or an on-premise deployment. It's API helps to integrate eSignLive with the existing systems and even ERP system. Further, it's UI is completely configurable which allows an organization to tweak it according to it's needs. I am mostly satisfied with eSignLive and recommend improvement in document searching and sorting capabilities.

David from Architectural Design Firm

Decreased the amount of time required to get signatures.

We have found that this is a great way to manage the process of getting signatures on contracts, design review sign-offs, etc. It has been easy to set up and use.

June 2014

Tracy from SHRYER PUBLIC RELATIONS

June 2014

Great product for efficiency and paperless workflow

Before I start new business projects, I need to sign NDAs and my clients need to sign contracts. Sounds easy but it can take forever. Documents need to be printed, signed, scanned and returned. Who has time for that? Finding e-SignLive fits perfectly within my organization's structure. Everything stays digital. All of my preferred tools are through the cloud. That way I can work where I want, when I want, and on any device I have within reach.

Gillian from Best Buy Insurance Brokers Inc

Paperless here we come!

The move to paperless became a whole lot easier when we signed on with eSignLive. As with any new technology there's a learning curve but the customer service team are fabulous and walk you through every step. Our clients love the convenience of signing applications from their mobile devices and we love how fast we can complete a transaction on their behalf!

I am really impressed with esignLive and the service they provide.

Documentation Privacy became easier. Signing became easier.

Pros

I like the service provided by esignLive. Especially the support they provide for ESigning applications. EsignLive have made my life easier.

Cons

The least thing I feel worried is the price they charge. I feel they can reduce the price. As the competitors are providing for less price I feel eSignLive need to lower their prices.

September 2016

Philippe from BidSettle Inc.

Overall Excellent Quality

The best part of eSign Live is most likely the customer service. Their responses are very fast and this was even more impressive as we are a start-up. Not every service provider has shown the same amount of respect to a small company such as ourselves. We will stay loyal to them for that!

Stefan from OTI Expertise

August 2014

Cannot understand why this isn't mainstream yet !

e-Signlive is very easy to use, reduces transaction times, we use it alot for new hires and are getting our clients to start using this solution for contracts. The problems with this is not e-SingLive per say but the lack of trust towards the technology. One someone tries it tho that mistrust is dispelled.

Eric from Kahn Halpern Marshall

Better features than Echosign

Tried using Adobe's Echosign product. Got tired of converting documents to PDF and a cumbersome desktop signing interface. With e-SignLive my company saves time and gets signatures faster on all the common document formats. The interface is great and was easy to use even for our technology adverse staff.

July 2014

Steve from Cafe Noir Consulting

July 2014

Streamlines the business flow

I've been very pleased with how E-signLive streamlines my workflow. As new clients come on board, and with various change requests, using online signatures really makes the process go more smoothly. I hadn't realized just how many delays were caused by waiting for clients to print, sign and scan documents.

Stefan

April 2012

Amazingly easy and fast !

I have just recently tried out e-SingLive and was amazed at how simple it was to use. I didnt even need to refer to the tutorials. I signed my employment contract and my employer is now going to use this solution for his other contracts with employees and clients. It's a must have !

Pros

Fast, Easy and recognized leagally.

Cons

Nothing yet !

George from RE/MAX ROYAL (JORDAN) INC.

Silanis - esignature

I have been using this service for a couple of years and it has greatly facilitated my task as a real estate broker. Ease of convenience, and client appreciate being able to act quickly on "signing" documents without anyone having to displace themselves. It's great!

Elizabeth from IBM

Quick and easy

I find this tool a real time saver over the paper process. Packages are easy to create quickly after you create a few and get the hang of it. Clients can sign contracts anytime anywhere. The complexity comes in with different legal requirements in different countries.

Kimberly from Complete Energy Services

E-sign's Daily Use

E-sign has made the need of signatures from those not present extremely easy! I use this program on a daily basis and have found it to be very user friendly and effective. I would recommend this service to anyone!

Daniel from Betta Living (UK)

Excellent Product & Service

We have been using e-sign Live now for over 12 months, never once has this company upset me or not delivered what has been promised.Excellent customer service, nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommend.

Tyler

A+++ So Easy To Use

The e-SignLive app has taken the pain out of running to the printer for contracts and all other docs that need signatures. Point-click-sign-send = fantastic!!!

Pros

Ease of use and pricing. I am technically challenged and figured this app out easily.

Cons

Nothing

Sara from SMC

Finally! So quick and Easy

I've been looking for a solution for our business for SO long. Finally I found this (I need to improve my Google skills). Thanks to this product I'm more secure, efficient and ready to go in a snap.

Tracy from IBM

September 2015

Contracting Simplification at its Best!

This tool allows our customers to digitally sign contracts anywhere, any time, on any device. It will help us quickly and efficiently close deals...and it's easy to use. After one transaction, you'll be an expert!

Pavel from Dealflo

An excellent software, thanks!

I'm using eSignLive since 2011 and so far I'm extremely happy! A very intuitive user interface, seamless implementation and lots of features needed to make paperless happen!

Steve from Cornerstone

Easy to Use - Best in the Business

I was looking for an e-signature solution and am so glad I found eSignLive. These guys were able to tailor a product specifically to my needs. Thanks for the help.

Robert from Robert Emrich, CPA

eSign Review

I received a detailed tour of the website and functionality. Based on the examples provided, the site seemed very easy to use and for areas that were unclear, the functionality was easily explained.

November 2014

ravi from Wells Fargo

November 2014

eSign Live review

Silanis is a great product serving our customers for esignature capabilities. Less complex to interface with Silanis APIs. Great talented professional services team helping on implementation.

Vijai from Service Solutions

Seamless API Integration

We used this in the automotive space. e-Sign is seamlessly integrated with a web application. This allows the customers to review the quote and