• Pros

• "Awesome tool, I can stop using HelloSign mostly for contracts and agreements. I like the user interface very friendly lean and easy to use. Pricing if affordable"

• "I love that it is so quick and easy to use, allowing you to get documents signed safely and securely quickly. Another big plus is that it helps the environment too by saving paper."

• "Very easy to learn. Basically no need to read any instructions. Monthly free program makes me feel comfortable using it without making a payment. "

• Cons

• "The customizable templates could be a little better/easier to work with. You can do it, but there are some features that should just be available."

• "no real cons here - nothing I really had a problem with it"

• "I least like that it does take some getting used to and but for the price you can't beat it."

Browse HelloSign Reviews

Richelle Marting from Richelle Marting (sole proprietor)

Excellent e-signature solution

For my minimal e-signature needs - only a few documents a month - this is the perfect solution. It's extremely easy to use for both me and even the unexperienced recipient.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, affordable, with great audit trails. It sends messages to all signatories with alerts to sign the document and reminders if the document remains unsigned after several days. All users are notified and sent a copy when the document is fully executed.

Cons

Biggest drawback for me is lack of a Microsoft Word add-in to upload/sign directly from Word instead of having to log into the website and upload. Other solutions offer this solution and it would be a great timesaver if added.

Reasons for Choosing HelloSign

For me, the free license of HelloSign was the reason I chose this product, along with extensive positive feedback from professionals in my industry.

Shoaib from SRB

1 2 3.. Sign

Exceptional. No more printing and mailing for signatures.. Worth every penny.

Pros

Hellosign is extremely user friendly, we have team members who aren't great with technology and even they didn't have any issues working with Hellosign.

Cons

It doesn't have options for blue ink as a signature. In the middle east where we operate, some organisations require signature in blue ink. I did suggest this feature but I guess it is still being considered. Some features such as having the option to remove the document ID and separating the audit trail is only available if you go for the business plan. Which wasn't the issue for us since we required more users but if u need less than 5 users then that may be a thing for you to consider.

Reasons for Choosing HelloSign

More user friendly. I was responsible for choosing a product which everyone in the team regardless of how good they are with technology will be able to use. Hellosign was just that.

Phillip from Phil Adams Insurance

Get documents signed!

Getting signatures for documents when clients do not want to leave home, or have the inability to print and send back

Pros

Having the ability to send and get documents signed for my clients without an expensive subscription is key for a new business. It has helped me send and receive documents via email without having clients come in the office during the pandemic.

Cons

There is nothing I can say I like least - the product works as intended. offers 3 free sends per month, possibly adding a pay per send could help.

Reasons for Switching to HelloSign

Hellosign is easier to use and cheaper

Easy, but missing essential functions.

Overall, for the cost, this product is great. If I need additional functionality, I'll pay the additional cost for another product. But, this does basically all the things I need for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

HelloSign is extremely easy to use. There's basically no training required. It's all straightforward. Items can be required or optional. Text fields, signatures, initials, etc., can be added by drag and drop. Templates can be created from any document. It's also very low cost compared to similar products.

Cons

We use HelloSign through Brokermint for real estate brokerage transactions. I wasn't able to save an e-sign document draft, then come back to finish it later. I had to either complete the document or lose it. There isn't a strike through feature, as is common with these products, so the workaround is to insert a text box over existing text and use underscores to strike it. I'm required to add a signer to every document, even if it's myself, but sometimes I just want to add a textbox and save it without needing a signature. Also, as an admin, I wanted the ability to access documents of users, but I don't think that's possible. I was only able to access documents to which I was the creator or a signer.

Reasons for Switching to HelloSign

We made the switch for the cost savings and because HelloSign is included in our subscription to Brokermint. It covers the basics and doesn't have that price tag.

Bill from UpVision Digital

Easy, Quick & Simple To Use

Pros

HelloSign was very quick to setup and use. It allowed me to quickly make a template contract that could be used for signing new clients and just help with streamlining the whole process. There's a wide range of additional features as well that make it much more helpful than it appears to be, but I didn't need to use many features since I only required it for a simple task.

Cons

One gripe that I did have with HelloSign was that it was hard to navigate through to find the section I wanted, I wanted to make a template contract and make it into a link that I place onto a section of my site so that signing it could be quick and efficient, I struggled with finding where to do this and also struggled with setting up the template correctly.

Reasons for Switching to HelloSign

I made the switch to eversign due to how it offered most if not everything from HelloSign but at a lower price.

Danica from Source2

Hello...SIGN! An Electronic Signature Alternative

It's been a great experience using HelloSign. My company was able to save money by switching to this platform and it has great usability. It's been really great using this product! I highly recommend HelloSign.

Pros

I like the user interface on this product. It's very user friendly and easy to navigate between functions. I also love that there is the ability to create template and template links. The template links are a great option so you can share in bulk or don't want to type an email address in each time you send the same form to someone.

Cons

I don't like that there isn't a good customer service function. It's hard to get help and you have to contact the company via email.

Reasons for Choosing HelloSign

HelloSign had the best product value and features that we needed.

Cost effectiveness.

Marcelo from NorthOne Inc

This is absolutely the best electronic signature software for small and medium businesses!

My experience with HelloSign has been great! It's super easy and intuitive. Also, the pricing is very competitive, and I found it to be the best option for my needs. I use it to sign agreement with partners and providers. I definitely recommend this product!

Pros

HelloSign is super easy to use, the user experience is smooth and very well designed. It's simple, yet powerful. You can upload a document, highlight the fields to be filled and submit it in a couple of minutes. I absolutely love this product!

Cons

I don't see many negative aspects of this product. Perhaps having more advanced functionalities for editing the documents, but this is not a big issue for me.

Reasons for Choosing HelloSign

It had the best price offering and I loved the user experience during the free trial.

James from Whip Around

Extremely Poor Customer Service.

Easy to use software. Expensive for what you get though and the customer service is diabolical. Would not recommend them.

Pros

The ease of use, quick and easy set up of documents but this is common across all e signature softwares.

Cons

Their customer service is very slow. Everytime you message them it takes 24 hours for a basic response. There are plenty of other e-sign solutuions that are better, more cost effective and have much better support. We have been with this company for nearly 3 years, pay over $100 a month and the customer service is diabolical. We have chosen to go with PandaDoc.

Reasons for Choosing HelloSign

No but we are switching to PandaDoc due to the poor customer support even though we made it clear it was urgent.

Curtis from The Founder's Attorney

Industry: Law Practice

Solid e-Signature Product

Very positive, fast, and efficient. The emails to let you know where your doc stands are helpful but if you are not responsible with your notifications you will be getting way too many if you use regularly.

Pros

Very easy to use and super clean user interface. Easy to upload documents for signature and to send out for signature. The search feature is easy to use and intuitive.

Cons

Still has trouble finding emails and names even if you have sent to the same people repeatedly. The search feature functionality is not great for seeing what is outstanding. There are a lot of paid features that require additional upgrades for branding, etc.

Reasons for Switching to HelloSign

The search functionality on DocuSign is terrible and not an intuitive product.

Teri from Teric Enterprise Solutions, LLC

Easy online document signing

Communication is key and HelloSign makes it easy to provide and collect signed Agreements. Their free version works great for my needs as I only send contracts about every other month. I have never had an issue with the software - everything runs smoothly. You can't say that about many things these days!

Pros

I needed to send clients Agreements for them to sign in a manner that would be easy for both of us. I didn't want them to have to print the document, sign it, scan it, and send it back to me. HelloSign takes my PDF and makes it easy to identify where signatures, dates, and initials are required. It has made the whole process easier and makes me look good!

Cons

I haven't found anything specific I dislike about this software. It performs well and is less costly and easier to use than other programs.

Reasons for Choosing HelloSign

HelloSign seemed easier and more cost-effective than Adobe Sign.

Beverly from LagomarAger Agency

HelloSign makes the signing process a breeze.

Overall, HelloSign has delivered the program options we need at a very affordable price.

Pros

HelloSign is very straight forwarded. Anyone could use this program. I literally had it set up and ready to go in minutes. It has always worked and not failed us once. Our clients find it easy to use on their end also. HelloSign also has an amazing price structure. When they say unlimited, they mean unlimited. We were with a competitor of HelloSign for several years, sending out the same number of envelopes over those years then suddenly, they decided our "unlimited" package didn't cover that amount and we would have to move to a much higher package. The increase was several thousand dollars. Just ridiculous. I have not had any hint of this problem with HelloSign.

Cons

The only con with HelloSign is there isn't as many optional features as there are with other programs. For instance, optional dropdown fields. HelloSign does give a text box option but that can't be restricted to only a few options. They also don't offer extensive reports. At least not in the package we are currently on. For the price difference, I am okay with that.

Price.

Revolutionized our sign off practices

HelloSign is absolutely instrumental for my team (business development). We execute a number of agreements on a daily/weekly basis, and HelloSign makes the process absolutely seamless. It is 100% worth the cost.

Pros

I entered the workforce 10 years ago. The company I worked at was a heavy deal and sign off company, and I was constantly running around the office with a manila folder and a pen to get signatures from everyone I needed. If I lost my document before getting the 10 signatures I needed, I would have to start all over from the bottom of the chain. If HelloSign existed when I was an assistant, I would have gotten so many wasted hours back. HelloSign is a product that I will not be able to work without from hereon out. I was introduced to it in my current position, at the very first moment that I had to sign on boarding paperwork. I fell in love almost instantly. HelloSign allows you to prepare one digital document for execution by as many people as needed. You can set the order that people sign, insert fields for them to type in pertinent information, and send out the document with a few clicks of a button. It is legally binding. I can't write enough about how amazing HelloSign is. I have literally never had a negative experience with it. I wish I could use my business account for everything -- signing leases and personal documents would be a breeze with this thing.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. I'm struggling to think of something that frustrates me -- ah. Here's one: sometimes, when you upload a contract and there's not enough height on the lines, it's difficult to create signing fields that don't overlap. But, to be fair, that's a problem that can be fixed with us.

Avni from RTI

Solid E-Sig Platform!

Overall, Hellosign has really made an impact on our offer letter process. We are now able to send and receive letters in a fast and efficient manner. As mentioned, any document you send over for signature, you can view when a person sees it so there is no need for additional follow up with the potential receiver on whether they received the document or not. It has truly helped me save time and candidates who receive our offer letter through hellosign, are able to sign easily without any complications.

Pros

I love how easy hellosign makes it to obtain electronic signatures on any document. You can easily drag and drop any document or can manually upload the docs. As a user, I'm able to upload a document and assign signature fields easily. An added benefit is that you get a notification when someone views your document as well as a notification when it has been signed. Depending on your settings, you can receive the signed documents in a pdf that is sent to your email. If you have a various forms that you don't want to bundle into a signed packet, you can change your settings so you receive each signed form individually. We use to have a manual signing process for our offer letters which took alot of time and created many hiccups. With hellosign, we are able to upload our offer letter package and get a quick turnaround time on signatures.

Cons

The maincon that I see with this platform is the lack of signature options. I wish there were more styles available. Also, when you upload multiple documents, it can take awhile to load. I am not sure if it was just my computer being slow but this has happened on a few occasions.

Krista from Fix My Process, LLC

A must have for your toolkit of productivity tools and a top e-signing tool

I think that they've done an excellent job with making this tool something anyone can use and the interface very sleek.

Pros

I am a personal business user of this tool and have also been the IT project manager to implement this tool university-wide. It is extremely user friendly and it's a very versatile tool. It is also priced very reasonably for the features available and is a smart addition or any size of organization. You can e-sign your own personal documents or send it out to multiple users and designate the order of signing. It is compliant with the esign act (which note, not all tools in the marketplace are) so that makes a huge difference when needing that compliance for legal documents. You also get an attached signing trail to show the workflow activity. Simply upload a pdf or other word doc and place the signing or initials boxes where they need to be. You can change font size and also save your signature for future uses. You also have a document repository that saves your documents. Team accounts are very handy since multiple users can manage incoming files. You can also embed documents on websites for customers. Very smooth and I've never had any hiccups. Customer service is very responsive and they have a good support knowledgebase. Other things I appreciate is the ease of Google integration for sign-on and also signing docs right out of a Google doc.

Cons

I think that the document repository can use some more filtering or organizational tools so teams can manage incoming documents more effectively. Also for team delegation for a primary user can override or intercept documents if they've bottle-necked.

Good esignature tool

Used HelloSign in order to electronically sign agreements with clients or employees, and in order to have a clear and easy to use as a repository of contracts.

Pros

HelloSign is pretty easy to use with a simple interface and makes it easy to upload and send any documents for signature (also in bulk)

Cons

The problem I see with tools like HellSign is that they're not as well recognized by clients as tools such as AdobeSign or DocuSign, so while it is very easy to use and works under the same premise, some clients don't consider it as 'safe'.

Reasons for Choosing HelloSign

SignRequest was actually chosen in the end due to its pricing and the high number of agreements that were sent to employees/contractors.

Reasons for Switching to HelloSign

HelloSign was only tested together with a few other tools when DocuSign was deemed too expensive

Ritchie from Producer Guide Member, Freelance

An Awesome Tool for Filling Out Paperwork

Overall I have had a great experience with HelloSign. It was easy to set up and a very affordable choice. I have to oversee hundreds of pages of documents that need signatures every week and HelloSign makes it very easy to request those.

Pros

The thing I love best about HelloSign is how easy it was to implement and train others to use it. Importing a document, adding fields, and requesting signatures can be done in less than two minutes. Setting up templates is a breeze as well.

Cons

I wish there was a feature that allowed users to combine templates as needed instead of being forced to just use one at a time or have to send multiple requests for signatures. It would be super helpful to have this feature. Other softwares have this feature, so hopefully it will be added in the future.

Reasons for Switching to HelloSign

I made the switch due to needing a more cost effective solution for esigning documents. For the amount of users I need, HelloSign made more sense and worked well for our overall workflow and needs.

Tamara from JAM Construction & Development

Virtually Seamless Software

Pros

Our company has being using HelloSign for several months now, and compared to other electronic signature software that we have tested, we have found it to be extremely user friendly. It is extremely easy to customize signature and text fields in our agreements and each document ,after executed by all parties, generates an audit trail, showing the date , time an ip address of the signer. We do a lot of insurance work and to date we have not had any challenges to the authenticity of the signature. It is truly a great value for the price.

Cons

If a document is sent to multiple signers, it cannot be downloaded until all signers have signed. We have had situations where one of the signers signed but the other couldn't access the document. We were not able to print the document containing the e-signature and just have the other signer wet sign. We instead had to resend the document to all parties, necessitating the original signer to re-sign. I think it is, however, possible to preview a document that has only be signed by one of several signers.

Easy online document signing

It is very useful for online contract signing. Creating and saving templates is easy and you can send a contract to someone and have it signed in just minutes.

Pros

Blank contracts can be uploaded to create and save templates. Creating templates is very easy using drag and drop function of textbox, signature, or sign date fields. The document may be sent other parties through email. Setting up signing order is also possible and HelloSign will alert signers when a document is sent for signing, when it is their turn to sign, and when the document is completely signed. Documents are considered valid and legal. A signed document will show when it was viewed and signed and what the IP address of the signer is.

Cons

When not used and kept in the background for a few minutes, it will say that the application timed out and you have to create the template or type the information again. Sometimes, creating templates is tedious and you have to make sure that the textbox in the template is big enough to fit the text you will type.

Best Value in esignatures

Pros

Their ability to integrate with 3rd parties is great. They have a very new, beautiful API. It took way longer to build the UI we needed in our software than to technically build out the integration. I spoke with 10 esignature companies and HelloSign was definitely the best for value. The sales rep I worked with was fantastic and I could call him anytime and get a response -- although I didn't need to much after the initial set up.

Cons

Their options for esignatures were a little limited. They don't offer radio buttons with multiple options. But we could talk our customers out of really needing that by using others of their features.

Gennyfer from Summers Electric LLC

Great Value, Good Product

I have been very satisfied over the past few years that I have used HelloSign. It is easy to upload documents and prepare them for signatures. HelloSign notifies me every step as my clients review and sign documents, it automatically send completed documents to all parties, and I am able to access all documents, current and past, through my account.

Pros

HelloSign makes signing contracts and other documents a breeze, is low cost compared to similar products, and is so much more convenient than having to meet in person each time we engage in a new contract with a client.

Cons

I really have no complaints. Can't think of anything that I would improve. I have never had a need to use customer service or request help, so I can't speak to the quality of customer service.

Affordability

Reasons for Switching to HelloSign

Same service overall, but at a lower cost.

ray from ONE MEDIA MARKETING

HelloSign

Love it and use it on a regular basis. Have used several of these services since they came out and this is pretty much my fav

Pros

HelloSign is the most user-friendly service of its kind

Cons

no real cons here - nothing I really had a problem with it

Reasons for Choosing HelloSign

Was curious about it and found it very easy to use

Reasons for Switching to HelloSign

One of my vendors had been sing it with our contracts for a few years so I thought I'd give it a try. However I also still use DocuSign at a times

Mohamed from Shariyah Review Bureau

Signatures made Easy!

Has saved a lot of time and made life much easier.

Pros

Instead of having to print stacks of paper and get them signed by higher management, Simply upload the documents and it is signed within seconds. Saves time and paper!

Cons

There should be an option of repeating the signature/initials on all pages instead of having to manually insert the required box.

Reasons for Choosing HelloSign

Legally binding and ability to remove the audit trail.

Binyamin from Galil Soil Farm

Industry: Farming

Easy to Sign

Although I prefer signing my name on paper rather than on a screen, when the need arises to sign a digital document, not being particularly tech savvy, I need something simple, no-frills, affordable and reliable, HelloSign is all of the above.

Pros

Not being the most tech savvy person I'm always on the look out for apps that function as I need them to, are intuitive, and simple to interface with. When I need to sign my name digitally to a document, or need someone else to sign their name to a digital document, HelloSign is my go to app. Its reliable, fast, and does what I need it to.

Cons

My signature never comes out like it would on paper. Additionally, there never seems to be enough room on the interface screen to sign my name as I would wish to. Although these may seem like trivial criticisms, and they may indeed be trivial criticisms, for me, not being able to feel good about the quality of my signature always leaves me with a feeling of disappointment.

Yeni from Autodesk

Hellosign does what we expect it to do.

Pros

The ease of use for Hellosign is 10/10 . It has got a short learning curve, I picked this up in less than half an hour. I love how it forwards reminders to clients ,reminding them of documents they need to get signed. It majorly has eliminated a lukeworm,long contract and agreement signing process.Making this important but formerly despised process very quick ,efficient and way less cheaper.

Cons

Hellosign does perfectly what we as users expect it to do . However my only reservation will be with the email link we send to clients ,from where they can view documents to be signed.We have situations,whereby a client clicks on the link, closes it to come back to it later ,and by the time he/she returns back to click on the link, the link has expired and we have to resend the document.This need be fixed.

Great for eSignatures of all Kinds

It's simple to use. If I'm not paying for an electronic signature service at the time or I need to setup a contract for a friend, HelloSign is my go to.

Pros

Whether you need to collect signatures for a lease, a business contract, or a friendly agreement, HelloSign is a great service! It's easy to upload your documents from a variety of sources (Google, Microsoft, Adobe, Box, etc). It has a simple interface for signature placement and adding other necessary data (date, printed name). It lets you know what's out for signature, who viewed the document, who signed the document, and it keeps a list of all your draft, pending, and signed documents for you.

Cons

The free version only allows 3 documents per month. This includes if you need to recreate a document or documents were not signed. But hey, it's free! If you rarely need electronic signatures, it's a perfect solution.

Oscar from Spectranet Limited

Hellsign is a positive catalyst for our business.

Pros

Hellosign has been a catalyst for closing deals and agreements with our clients faster than we used to. It has also reduced our overhead cost by helping us in cutting some of the usual expenditure we incur during the course of closing deals with clients. Expenditures like the cost to send a representative to another city or country to physically sign contract document ,or the cost of sending documentations via courier.

Cons

We still encounter a torrid time convincing our local clients to accept to sign agreements and contracts using Hellosign. Thus it hasn't really worked for non-western based clients.

Marisa from Lawvex

Electronic Signing Has Never Been Easier!

I have enjoyed using HelloSign. I love the implementation of the template function as well!

Pros

I've been using Hello Sign for years and years now! Sending a document for an electronic signature has never been easier. I love how my clients can sign the documents straight from their phones. HelloSign makes it sooooo easy for my clients to review and sign documents!

Cons

I don't have any cons to say about HelloSign! Thanks for saving me time!

HelloSign has saved us an incredible amount of time with legal documents!

All I can say is, why weren't we using HelloSign way earlier?

Pros

We realized that HelloSign was a feature of our applicant tracking system called JazzHR. We used to have to create offer letters for candidates manually, then get the hiring manager to give their signature and finally wait for the candidate to give their signature. We started automating our offer letters through JazzHR which uses HelloSign and it has likely saved us at least 1.5 hours of work, down to 20-30 minutes to get a offer letter together. We can set the order of who signs the offer letters: e.g., first go to HR to review, then goes to the hiring manager and finally the candidates can sign through HelloSign. I love that HelloSign updates everyone in the process through email and also sends reminders if a document hasn't been signed. This has helped us to get offer letters back much more quickly. We started using HelloSign for any document that required a signature. Once everyone signs, it will email you a copy of the PDF with signature.

Cons

Absolutely nothing - this has cut back so much administration for us. Thank you HelloSign!

Michelle from Riverside Cemetery

No issues at all. Never had to call them because it’s so user friendly.

Pros

Cons

It’s price is great. Better than most competitors but not the cheapest. I still think it’s a great value.

Price

Price

Very easy to use

HelloSign has taken us into the 21st century with documents that can be digitally signed - no more faxing. This has improved performance, and the overall image of the company (we're not stuck in 1994 with having to fax things).

Pros

HelloSign is very easy to use. Not as many features as some other digital signing platforms, but that is part of what makes it so easy to set-up and use.

Cons

So far we haven't found many cons with HelloSign, but have noticed that it has some limited features.

Reasons for Choosing HelloSign

DocuSign has a lot of features that we didn't need, and a more complicated interface making it more difficult for my team to use.

Sign documents online with HelloSign

It's a good software. As I said, it has made things more efficient and has allowed us to operate at a more rapid pace.

Pros

I love how documents can be reviewed and signed on the go. With HelloSign, I open my mobile email and view the document for my signature. Then I can either draw my signature or type my initials. Alongside this, we no longer use paper so we saved a lot of costs and trees.

Cons

I advise that there's a comment and edit function. There are times when I noticed some details need to be edited and have to contact the other party thru some other means.

Document Management Apps Review of HelloSign

My overall experience has been very good to-date and I would very happily recommend HelloSign to customers and friends

Pros

Cons

Not much to add here as I am very happy with the product and when benchmarked with other Document/Authorization Management tools the pricing is fair

Pricing and User Interface

Pricing and User Interface

Shaleena from Wona Womalan

Industry: Performing Arts

Digital Signatures Made Easy

Hello Sign gets documents signed quickly, let's you know when docs have been signed and stores all of your signed documents in one place.

Pros

HelloSign was the very first digital signing software I used almost four years ago. The clients that I would send the docs to requesting their signature raved on this software. HelloSign made it so easy to sign docs and request signatures on the go. I even seamlessly fill out forms and send them right from my phone. I love the fact you can upload your docs from Dropbox and Google Drive.

Cons

Sometimes the cursor wouldn't always be placed where you wanted to it when trying to sign docs on the go. But, they have improved upon that feature with in the last year. Essentially, I don't have any complaints

Marianne from Teresa Cowart Team

A Great Alternative for Electronic Signatures

Still in the trial phase with a limited number of users.

Pros

User friendly, similar enough to Docusign allowed for very little learning curve, customizable, and reliable.

Cons

We just recently started using Hellosign on a trial basis and are working through the learning curve of using a new platform. Cons thus far are the inability to schedule reminders, multiple email reminders when there are multiple signers and the document is pending the next signature, and the inability to create email templates within the platform.

Reasons for Switching to HelloSign

Interested to see the difference in the two platforms

HelloSign

We use this software daily and have had great luck with their templates. Our customers have also let us know the software is easy to use, and they love being able to e-sign documents.

Pros

Templates are easy to use, customize, and send out. You can have multiple signers on the same document.

Cons

We have reached out to their customer support team a few times and they are very slow to respond, and not very helpful.

Justin from DigitalChalk

Fantastic SalesForce e-Signature Integration

Pros

We use this software to send out quotes from SalesForce CRM. The initial setup took a short time, and we are able to easily generate new templates within SalesForce to speed up the time the sales team has to spend sending out professional contracts.

Cons

We have been very pleased with HelloSign. The price was very reasonable, and they worked with us even though we are smaller than the average customer.

Reasons for Choosing HelloSign

HelloSign's Price point and deep SalesForce integration are the reasons we choice them over competitors.

HelloSign is an amazing tool to digitalise documents

My experience with HelloSign is very positive : now, every time that I have to sign a document, I ask for a HelloSign.

Pros

Thanks to HelloSign, I have reduced by three the number of documents that i need to print and scan to sign them.

Cons

With very long documents, the buttons to go directly to the interactive part of the document does not work very well.

The modern way to get signatures.

Very happy with it. The transition from Docusign to this was really just absolutely seamless and so far we have no complaints whatsoever.

Pros

We recently switched to HelloSign for our digital signature software and so far I really am impressed by how well its worked for us. It is really easy to set up documents for signature. It will accept almost any document format you throw at it. The interface is very intuitive so you can set up documents to be signed without even needing training (which is great for new team members using it for the first time). And the documents are so easy to sign that I am actually amazed. It just works.

Cons

I dont really think there is too much to dislike about this. But I do feel that the pricing is kind of on the high side. For large organisations like ours, I dont think it is an issue. But if you are a smaller company you might have to rethink.

Justina from AUO

Halves the contract signing process.

Pros

Hellosign solves a basic problem faced by most modern companies - contract and agreement signing. Hellosign removes the need to physically sign contracts and agreement, thereby eliminating the financial cost and human effort usually dedicated to physical contract signings,especially in relation to foreign clients. Making contract signing a matter of days ,a process which would usually take upwards of two months.

Cons

Why hellosign is generally accepted ,we still encounter client who would insist on physically signed contracts ,as they hadn't heard of Hellosign before. Thus Hellosign ,needs strengthen its marketing strategy especially in developing economies.

Fantastic free option

I wouldn't change using to another way of signing documents. It's easy to use, and I don't see a need to switch to another way of signing - specifically because I use Google Docs as my main document processor.

Pros

HelloSign as an Add-On to Google Docs is what is the most convenient for me. It cuts time when all I have to do is click, and a window pops up to open to HelloSign so I can set up my form myself. I like the drag-and-drop option of putting dates, signatures, initials, and text for any signers. I like that you get a notification that says if the document has been seen and/or signed.

Cons

You only get 3 signatures per month for the free option. Luckily for me, I don't need very many documents that need signing in a month.

Sam from GreenWux Temp LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great when it works

Pros

The platform is wonderful when it is up and running. It is easy to save a template and add in one off documents for customized sends. Once you have documents set up, you simply add the contact and are good to go!

Cons

The software always seemed to be having issues. Our employees wouldn't be able to open documents, I wouldn't be able to edit things, and there was just always something wrong. The wait time for fixes was anywhere form 2 minutes to 2 hours. Also, very difficult to contact support team.

Hayley from Dogwood Hills Communications

Simple and quick

Pros

Exactly what we need for remote work. It's a legally binding way to get signatures when you're states away from your clients. It's automatically sent with tracking to the client as well. It's great to be able to say "actually, you DID receive that notification because I see that you opened it on this day and time and signed it at this day and time."

Cons

The ONLY thing I don't like about HelloSign is that the app is not associated with my online account. If I wanted to prep something for sending but was going to be out of the office when it was approved to send, I'd have to have the document on my phone and go through the entire process again. Also can't view past documents from the app, so it would be incredibly helpful if there was a way to sign in and see your account from the app too.

Easy to use, looks great

Overall, this is a great value for a reasonable price. There are other softwares that offer more functionality, but if you are looking for a reasonable, budget-friendly software that is easy and pleasant to use, HelloSign is a great option.

Pros

Sending documents is extremely easy and intuitive, as is signing them. I appreciate that it has a mobile version to sign from a mobile device, and that it sends regular reminders to signers so that the sender doesn't have to remember to check in. Both signing and sending are very easy processes that do not require any tech expertise. Design is very clean and modern with a focus on functionality.

Cons

I wish there were a way to save drafts more easily, or to extend the expiration date on a particular document that is awaiting signature. Overall, those, the features give pretty much everything you need.

Maria from Partnerhero

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

If you need e-signature for important documents, this is the tool you need!

It has made our life easier, specially for our HR department that deals with all the documents and things that nieed signature. We are a global company and having hellosign has made everything much simpler. All the way from signing contracts to signing attendance sheets for some events. This tool is made to integrate e-signatures for remote employers.

Pros

This tool has definitely revolutionized digital signatures of important documents within organizations. It was made for companies that have remote employees all over the world and that still need legal documentations to be signed. Easy to install and use! We love it!

Cons

I have yet not found something I don't like about this product!

Amanda from Easy Street Property Investments

Switched to Hellosign!

Overall we are very happy with Hellosign and will continue to use it.

Pros

We love the competitive pricing of Hellosign and switched from Docusign because of the savings. Works just as well if not better. Plus you get unlimited envelopes. Other sites charge you a baserate and then more if you send a lot like we do.

Mayowa from Apptix

Eliminates the stress of physical contract signing.

Pros

Hellosign helps eliminate the stress associated with physical contract or agreement signing. It is faster ,cheaper and easy to use. Our clients like the ease at which they are able to append their signature to a contract online ,right from the comfort of their office.

Cons

Hellosign solves a basic but yet important problem faced by businesses and thus I have no complaints about this program for now.

Tyler Jae from Wayzata Public Schools

Excellent electronic signature capture tool

Overall, my experience with HelloSign has been positive, and I have enjoyed using the HelloSign interface over HelloSign competitors.

Pros

HelloSign is effective at allowing users to capture signatures across multiple devices. The Google Drive integration has been helpful at streamlining our process of converting documents appropriately. Furthermore, the functionality and customization options in the message that is sent to the user is outstanding.

Cons

The template feature is a bit unusual to navigate; I often resort to setting up my signatures manually because of this barrier.

Good for the basics, missing functionality

Pros

It's super easy to upload docs and get them set up for signatures

Cons

For large quantities of similar contracts ro documents, the templates just don't quite work well and their CS team is not responsive.

Contract Management

A great, lower-cost alternative to DocuSign, but could be more flexible

Pros

HelloSign makes it easy to add documents, drop fields, and include multiple recipients. The document open/sign alerts provide great insight as well

Cons

If something minor needs to be edited or a recipient changed, you're better off cancelling the HelloSign and creating a new one. A little more post-send flexibility would be helpful

Cost

Justin from Petrini Services

Intuitive and Reliable!

A+ Experience

Pros

HelloSign is great! We send out contracts for customers to sign daily and HelloSign makes it simple. We upload the doc, enter emails to send it to, pick the order of signing, and add fields to the documents. We then send it out. It lets us know when the document is viewed. It also allows for the end user to click a button to sign and then finalize. It takes less than a minute to sign then doc and makes my life simple!

Cons

Nothing that I do not like about HelloSign. They even give you free signatures.