• Pros

• "The thing I like the best is how easy it is to use"

• "The process is simple and easy to use for me and my clients"

• "User friendly and I have used many, but this is the best."

• Cons

• "the desktop platform had some issues with adding documents but that has been corrected with the online version. "

• "Sometimes the drag and drop option is a bit wacky. Not often enough to complain about it, and it's not permanent, it usually corrects itself when you let go and drag it again."

• "The install program is not easy to install but thankfully your technical support is always available to help us."

Browse InsureSign Reviews

Michelle from Southshore Insurance Professionals

We'd be lost without this!

Pros

The ability to be completely paperless and have a process with such ease of use to our clients is second to none. We've been using Insuresign since 2014 and have no thought that it won't always be of use in our office.

Cons

There's nothing we don't like, although there are enhancements we suggest to the development team here and there and they listen to our requests and either make them happen or let us know why something might not work how we want it to.

Jennifer from Beard Insurance Agency, Inc

Best thing since Sliced Bread

The use of this software makes it so much easier to get the documents that I need signed by the customer without them having to come to the office, by doing so it increases my sales and bonuses and the profits for the agency. Anything that makes it easier for me to make more money I am all for!

Pros

I love being able to get my important documents signed by customers without them having to come into the office. It is so easy to use and convenient for me and my customers.

Cons

The thing that I like least is if I need to add an additional document after I have already started the process of inputting the signers name and email address, it isn't very easy or user friendly. And when the developers implement an easier process of doing so I will gladly change my 4 stars on functionality to 5.

Claudia from Coastal Insurance Group, Inc.

Best software for signatures

Great software and great customer service.

Pros

Ease of use, any one can use it. Insured's love it.

Cons

I don't think there is anything that we don't like.

Ease of use.

Sort of a mess...

This is our first e-sign platform and while the integration with HawkSoft works, it is lacking in several areas. My first few e-signatures had issues because of the browser that I was using (although support could never identify the issue) - fields were placed at random all over the document I sent out for e-signing and it was embarrassing to have that happen with a commercial client. Additionally, because there is no integration with Zapier it's impossible to automate text notifications from our phone - you have to pay for Pro to enable texting. Overall we feel InsureSign is overpriced for the value it brings and will jump ship when there's a reasonable alternative (as of right now, HawkSoft only integrates with InsureSign - no other e-sign service).

Pros

We like that it's easy to use and easy to implement.

Cons

I dislike that they don't have a zapier integration. I dislike that they charge a premium for an integration with external software. Dislike the pricing.

Courtney from Allcare Insurance Services

Easy Use!

I love the benefit of customers being able to sign in the comfort of their own home or wherever they may be and not have to take the time to come into the office and sign their documents.

Pros

I like how we can send documents to customers to sign and they can use it on their phone as well. This keeps them from having to come into the office.

Cons

I don't like that we can't add more than one person to the same document to send at one time. We have to go in twice and send two different ways if two people need to sign.

InsureSign - super easy to use!

I am saving so much time and money by not having to drive back and forth to meet clients and have them sign apps. I can get anything signed in the matter of minutes all from sitting at my desk!

Pros

The best part of InsureSign is how easy it is. Its even easy for some of my clients that are not good with computers. They even say how easy it is! It is super user friendly on both sides. They recently changed it to be in the cloud! so you don't even need to have it downloaded on the computer anymore. Its through the web browser!

Cons

There are honestly not that many cons to it. The one thing i would say is if you have a question - its not clear on where I can call for help. I have to usually google my question and get help from there. The one thing is when setting up a new computer, how to get InsureSign in the drop down as the printer.

Barry from Piedmont Triad Insurance

Pros

The process is simple and easy to use for me and my clients

Cons

Nothing. Like it all. Very easy to use.

Amy from Trey Siner Insurance

Simplify your day!

Pros

The ability to quickly send out a form to get signatures. InsureSign has made this task not only more efficient but we have a better faster turn around on these forms from the client.

Cons

So far we have not found any issues - all is great/

Reasons for Choosing InsureSign

You were endorsed by Erie Insurance and we value their opinion.

Vicki from Rupp Fiore Insurance

Insuresign

Very good. People like the ease of signing on line and not having to wait for the mail.

Pros

It is easy to use. The reminders that get sent to the signers are good. When we get the signed confirmation it should be completed as it does not let you not sign something.

Cons

The sender does not get the daily reminder if it is not signed. You have to go into the software to make sure you don't have anything outstanding which is good to do anyway.

Jennifer from Rupp Fiore Insurance

Life Saver

InsureSign helps me expedite the writing of and cancellation of business with our clients. It provides ease of use and saves everyone time and money.

Pros

InsureSign is SO easy to use. I use this daily to send forms to my clients to e-sign to expedite the writing or cancellation of policies

Cons

The ONLY Con is that the email with the form does not reference my name so many times clients delete it thinking it is junk.

David from FAIA

Thanks to a Great Preferred Partner!

Not have to have a "wet signature" has been a huge time saver for our organization. We can get contracts signed and returned in minutes verses days.

Pros

Ease of use! We use InsureSign for all of our contracts and have no issues with it's functionality.

Cons

Really don't have anything to report here. If we've ever experienced an issue, I just fire an e-mail off to one of my contacts at InsureSign and they get back with me quickly with a resolution to my issue.

David from Cherokee Insurance Center, LLC

InsureSign is the best for insurance

Excellent. Insurance broker.

Pros

For what we do, and need it for, InsureSign is the best e-signature program we have ever used. Easy for clients to understand and use.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints on this software

Reasons for Choosing InsureSign

Its exactly what we needed for our uses

Jessica from Moulton & Sheally Insurance

Love Insuresign

LOVE IT and so do my customers

Pros

Ease of use for not only myself but the customers. I have had several clients who are unsure of technology and uncomfortable hearing things like electronic signature tell me how easy it was to use. Very efficient, clean, and professional!

Cons

Would like to be able to have spouses sign separately but with same email address-In my line of business we usually have to have both sign individually but they use the same email address and it wont let it go through like that-only complaint...and its a minor issue

Lance from Pegram & Noyes Ins Agency

Making business easier

We have been using Insuresign for 10 years and from the moment we made the change to do so we became accessible to do business with two states we are appointed in vs surrounding counties where the customer would have to drive to the office to sign documents. We no longer had to mail or fax documents to the customer that couldn't come in because of distance or schedule.

Pros

In my business some of my customers are not proficient with online technology and can be resistant when introducing options that include digital signatures. Insuresign has made the transition easier for us to reach clientele and secure coverage via the phone and digital signatures vs them coming into the agency to produce a wet signature. The employees can collect a signature within minutes and image into our management system seamlessly.

Cons

None.

Lacey from A & B Insurance Agency Inc

Easy for you AND your clients!

I have used several other e-sign programs, and Insuresign is by far the easiest and most convenient system in my opinion. It's easy to use, fast, and reliable for me and my clients and that's what's important!

Pros

The system is so easy to set up a document for signature and even easier on the client's end! So easy in fact, I was able to have one of my 80+ year old clients use the electronic signature through your email system and he had no issues whatsoever!

Reasons for Choosing InsureSign

We tested several other systems before going with Insuresign, but I'm unsure of the names.

John from John Baugh Agency LLC

The easiest

I have used many different ones in many different sales businesses. By far the best price and ease of use out there.

Pros

User friendly and I have used many, but this is the best.

Cons

Have not found a problem yet. We have it tailored a little more than others, but it is great.

Kelly from Renosi, Inc.

InsureSign is fantastic! No more waiting for weeks to get our clients to return signed documents!

Pros

What impressed me most when I was shopping for an e-signature software for our company was how easy to use it was. I was never trained to use it, nor did I have to read any instructions - it was all self-explanatory. Ours is a time-sensitive business, and once we signed on with InsureSign we were astonished how the timing for client responses dropped dramatically. It was comforting knowing we could ge, and actually were getting, our needed documents returned within minutes versus days or weeks.

Cons

We would like the ability to send a document to more than two users. Oftentimes we need a third signature and it would be very handy.

Response from InsureSign

Replied October 2017

Thanks Kelly! By the way, in our latest release, you can add as many signers as you like - it is unlimited. To move up to the new platform now, just shoot us an email at support. Of course, there is no charge for the update.

Michel from Combined Insurance Group Ltd/InsureDirect.com

Ease of use.

We get all executed documents that are clear, precise and signed it even gives you the IP addresses, in case you ever need them.

Pros

The program works fantastic, people have no problem using it regardless of their awareness of computers or programs. Customers love the program it is much easier to use than the insurance company e sign programs. Your e sign program also works when our own e mail is down. Could not praise it more.

Matthew from Nakovich Investment Group,Inc. DBA Superior Insurance

Very User Friendly, Great Customer Service, and Allows us to Run our Agency to our Highest Potential

Speed and Efficiency, The ability to help up finalize our sale.

Pros

Very Easy to Use, Fast Processing and Efficient Turn Around Time from start to finish. Also every signed document can be emailed directly to the user.

Cons

I know software is changing daily so everything gets better the more and more we use it, I would like to see the option to delete a file once we download the file in a customers file. This will allow our agents the ability to manage all the signed files from day to day business.

Ila from ISU-Wiseman Insurance

I Love InsureSign

My experience with InsureSign has been overwhelmingly positive. I love it! I no longer have to wait forever for clients to arrange their busy schedules to come into the office to sign applications or other documents. This means less time spent on follow-up for me.

Pros

I love InsureSign because it makes my life as an agent much easier. People often can't come into the office but are able to pop into their email and quickly electronically sign applications, cancellation requests, etc. I don't have to wait a long time to get the documents I need.

Cons

Adding the ability to put the time of day next to the signature would be helpful in certain instances.

Nicole from Frank H Furman Inc

InsureSign

Overall experience is having the best marketing rep, she is always a pleasure to be around. We see her at all conferences and she is just a sweet as a peach! She handles so many people, but she makes sure to connect with us where ever we go.

Pros

The InsureSign software is quick and easy to use. I've had clients sign documents within minutes of receiving the initial request. Its also cost effective compared to other markets.

Cons

Sometimes when we import a doc the pages are blank. but this is rare.

Macon from Kinghorn Insurance Agency of Beaufort

Eliminates Almost all paper

It saves me time with clients at my desk because they are not REQUIRED to come in an sign in person. This keeps my workflow moving and I don't have to get bogged down with clients in my office.

Pros

It eliminates 99% of the paper I used to handle with new Applications.

Cons

My only complaint is that It does not allow for you to append or change the documents that were attached if you see you left something out mid signature placement. You have to scrap it and start over.

Charles from Affordable Insurance Service Inc

Ease of use

Being in the insurance business we have applications and other forms that have to be signed by the customer. With Insuresign we can accomplish all of this without the customer having to take time out his day to come to our office. Most transactions from start to finish can be wrapped up in ten minutes our less.

Pros

What we have enjoyed about Insuresign is how seamless it works with our other software to make signing forms very easy.

Cons

We have no dislikes with this software.

Kimberly from ACBI Insurance

Best program out there~

Pros

I love the ease of use not just for my staff but for the end user. InsureSign allows us to quickly get documents sent out and returned. We have a 100% return rate with an average turn around time of 20 minutes. It's fantastic!

Cons

I can't say there is anything I dislike about the product. A recent update threw a couple little kinks but in usual InsureSign style, they rectified the situation with speed and care.

Sabrina from Insurance Services of Central Florida

Loves InsureSign!!!

I am issuing more insurance policies at a faster rate and spending less time following up on e-sign requests because my clients find it to be super user friendly! I too find it user friendly when I am setting up the signature request - I also love all the options you provide from signature, date, enter text etc.

Pros

How easy it is for my clients to use! I have been using you guys for over 2 years now, Back in PA at a different agency and now in my current agency in FL - at both agencies, all clients raved about how easy it was to use insure sign!

Cons

To be honest, I can't think of something I don't like.

My Personal Easy Button

We use it to have insureds and producers sign applications. What used to take days (print, mail, wait, remind, wait, remind, receive, done) now takes moments (print, send, receive, done).

Pros

I can't say enough good things about InsureSign. Adding or inactivating users takes seconds. After that I never have to think about it, it just works. My users love it and can't believe how much time it saves.

Cons

The only problem we've ever had is very occasionally having to reinstall the printer component. Even that is easily accomplished.

Reasons for Choosing InsureSign

Less expensive, easier to use, doesn't clutter up management system with useless activities.

Rob from TWFG Insurance Services Inc

Super easy to use

I started with just being able to send things to eSign to clients and then realized quickly that I needed the ability to sign documents as well, so I added that feature. Saves time and I can work remotely, even oversees and as far as Chile. The service has become indispensable.

Pros

I was using DocuSign but switched to InsureSign after seeing a colleague using it. This is much simpler to use and has only the things you need and none of the things you don't Speeds up eSign transactions by simplifying the entire process.

Cons

If you are looking for anything more comprehensive with more features you will need to look elsewhere. InsureSign is very effective at what it is designed to do, esp. for the insurance industry.

Michael from Kinghorn Insurance of Beaufort, LLC

We've used InsureSign for the past two plus years and we couldn't be happier.

Easy of doing business and increased productivity

Pros

InsureSign has made it easier for us to do business. With the majority of our customers preferring email communication the ability to get digital signatures is priceless.

Cons

Not really a con but it would be nice if InsureSign integrated with our agency management software. Attaching and forwarding signed documents is quick and easy.

great program

Pros

This has made sending documents to our insured's so much easier. They can just click through and sign now!

Cons

So far there hasn't been any cons that I can find. Great product

RODNEY from TRISTAR INSURANCE SERVICES

Great service. I don't know what we'd do with it.

Pros

Easy as 1 2 3. We love the service that Insuresign offers. We have saved time and postage money by using this services. Transactions that used to take weeks to accomplish due using the US Postal Service now take a matter of minutes to complete. Time is money. Thanks InsureSign! Rodney Stewart, Tristar Insurance Services of Dunn NC

Patty from Insurance Consultants Group LLC

Using InsureSign

This is a huge time saver, not only for me, but for my customers who may not have the necessary hardware to print an scan documents to sign and return. All they need is an email address and the ability to obtain their email.

Pros

The InsureSign software is easy to use. very few steps involved, basically you need your electronic document(s) and the name and email address of the parties to whom you are sending the form(s). It takes very little time. One document can be done in 2 minutes. You receive an email confirming the document was sent, and then once the party signs the form you receive an email advising it is completed and the document is returned, signed and ready for you to take the next step. No need for follow up as you can set automatic reminders for daily or weekly to the receiving party . Receiving party simply opens the form in their email and signs electronically, agrees to the electronic signature message and is done.

Cons

I've not experienced any negatives with this program.

Ashley from Locklin Insurance Agency, Inc

Professional Product with must-have features

Pros

Top benefit for my purposes - documents, once reviewed/signed are emailed back to me for attachment. This simplifies my processing and saves a lot of time.

Cons

I have not yet found a downside to this software. The company stays on top of it's programming and the technicians are fast to answer questions/assist when needed.

Suellen from Beard Insurance Agency, Inc

User Friendly

I've been using InsureSign for the past 5 years.

Pros

Your clients can call in and request a policy, changes to a policy or anything else that's requiring their signature. You can email them the documents and save them a trip into the office.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about the software. Its user friendly.

John from Underwood Anderson and Associates

Literally anyone can use this program.

The customer doesn't have to come to our office which saves them time. We can have a document sent and received in minutes and that really improves the functionality of our small office.

Pros

The interface is very easy to work with and customer have no trouble completing documents I send to them for signing.

Cons

I sometimes notice the minor delays between the prompts when filling out a form and it bothers me just a little. I wish it ran a bit faster but I don't think the average person is as caffeinated as I am.

Jack from Compass Insurance Agency

AMAZING

Pros

SUPER easy to use. I could not imagine selling insurance without using Insuresign. The money we saved on stamps MORE than paid for this service. It would be a deal at twice the price.

Michelle from Southshore Insurance Professionals

A Fabulous Addition to Our Client Experience

Ease of use

Pros

The ease of use of this product is great for our variety of clients. The process is simple, the tracking is fantastic and this is a service we see using for all of our client needs. The updates with technology are on point and we were up and running in no time flat.

Nick from CDR Insurance

Simple & Fast

I send accords, finance agreements, affidavits or anything else that needs to be signed to my clients. They don't need to worry about printing, scanning, and emailing anything back to me. If they forget about it, the program can be set up with automatic reminders. It makes an important part of my business move faster.

Pros

I want to send the document as fast and as easy as possible, and it does that. I know when it's arrived at my clients inbox, when they open it, and when they sign it. I get it back as a PDF ready for my records or send back out. All with minimal involvement by me.

Cons

It's simple & works, nothing really wrong with it.

Chelsea from Kemner Iott Benz Agency

I love insure-sign, it makes getting signatures from clients so much quicker and easier!

Pros

It's very simple and user friendly, I don't find that clients have any issues navigating how to sign the documents which makes the whole process smooth!

Cons

I have no complaints! I don't think anything needs to be changed at this time. Keep up the good work!

Rhonda from HomeStar Insurance Services

Insuresign

This program has saved so much time for my clients and has helped me close deals so much faster.

Pros

it's very easy to use and offers our clients the convenience of signing paperwork anywhere without driving to the office

Cons

I haven't had any issue with InsureSign

Kelly from Freeway Insurance Services of NY

Total timesaver!

Increased sales, customer's are very satisfied with ease of use.

Pros

I love the ease of InsureSign. Previously we were waiting on texts, fax and email with attachments from insured's when trying to close a sale. This has been a huge time saver in our office...applications and endorsements are done in minutes. Anyone who is not using the InsureSign product should really look into it...totally worth the investment!

Cons

None so far....we all seem to be very satisfied.

Corey from Pegram Insurance

Makes completing the sale easy.

Pros

Easy system to learn and use. Have not had any issues with glitches lately.

Cons

More affordable integration with our agency management software would be nice.

TY from TK INSURANCE AND FINANCIAL SERVICES INC

THE REVIEW

MAKES IT SO MUCH EASIER TO GET SIGNED APPS BACK

Pros

EASY TO USE WITH ALL MY CLIENTS AND MY STAFF

Cons

THE COLORS OF THE FONT ARE A LITTLE LITE

IT WAS PROMOTED BY FAIA

Rochelle from Co West Insurance

THE FUTURE IS NOW

It's been very positive, I can't imagine going back to the "Send to customer to print, sign & scan...then wait wait wait wait until the customer gets around to doing all that". With InsureSign the documents are sent via e-mail and with a click of a button, it's done and customers can do this using their mobile phone.

Pros

It's convenient for customers and me. It saves time, paper and ink.

Cons

If I'm in the middle of a document and I realize I need to amend my document, I can't just delete the one page and then add the corrected document in it's place. I have to start over.

Jay from Kinghorn Insurance of Beaufort

We couldn't run our business without. Makes document exchange efficient and expedient.

Pros

Makes getting documents signed so easy and efficient. I really don't know how a business could operate without it and provide a seem less client experience. The importing of documents, the follow up, and the ability to easily document the exchange make InsureSign invaluable.

Cons

The new version took out many of the frustrations found in the old version. I can now drag documents from any format. I wish that the software integrated with Outlook so that email addresses would prefill.

Fritz from Rupp & Fiore Insurance Management

Easy to use, seamless, efficient process.

Pros

So much less paper and postage! So much less time printing, marking signature lines, mailing and scanning returned documents.

Linda from Boyles insurance Agency

allows you to capture document; set it up for signature and email

Pros

tracking of documents; a quick glance that shows what documents are not signed and signed; there was just an upgrade to the software that really makes it a lot easier

Cons

Prior to the upgrade, I found it not user friendly . The new upgrade a slight learning curve, trail and error

Suellen from Beard Insurance Agency, Inc.

InsureSign makes life so much easier when it comes to writing Insurance policies.

Pros

Your clients don't have to come into the office. Everything can be done through email. Saving the Insured time and gas.

Niki from Wiesner Insurance

Insuresign Review

Pros

- easy to use - convenient - efficient .

Cons

No problems seen at this time. I am very satisfied with the software.

Maya from Jack Martin Insurance Advisors

Super easy and convenient to use.

Pros

InsureSign is a fast, easy, convenient way to get documents to clients for signing or approval. The format is really easy to use.

Cons

Since the recent update a couple of months ago, we are unable to text reminders/links/documents to clients cell phones. That feature was awesome.

Michelle from CIBL

love it

I love InsureSign. I write up new applications all day for insurance and use to have to chase down the insureds to get the signed application back. Now with InsureSign the applications usually come back within a matter of minutes or at the most the next day. It has freed up a lot of my time and I recommend this product to anyone that can use electronic signing for documents.

Pros

The thing I like the best is how easy it is to use

Cons

I have not run across anything that I do not like about InsureSign