• icon"The best part of InsureSign is how easy it is. Its even easy for some of my clients that are not good with computers."
  • icon"I like how easy insure sign is to use and send documents to my clients that need signed. It is also priced very competitively."
  • icon"What I like most about this software is the ease of use when explaining to clients how to sign documents electronically."
  • icon"I dont like that if you make a mistake you have to send and then go in and cancel you cant just do it then."
  • icon"Our clients only complaint is they have to sign in multiple places but that is an insurance issue."
  • icon"The one thing is when setting up a new computer, how to get InsureSign in the drop down as the printer."

Browse all Formstack Sign Reviews

• Have you used Formstack Sign and would like to share your experience with others?

Michelle

We'd be lost without this!

Pros

The ability to be completely paperless and have a process with such ease of use to our clients is second to none. We've been using Insuresign since 2014 and have no thought that it won't always be of use in our office.

Cons

There's nothing we don't like, although there are enhancements we suggest to the development team here and there and they listen to our requests and either make them happen or let us know why something might not work how we want it to.

Thanks to a Great Preferred Partner!

Not have to have a "wet signature" has been a huge time saver for our organization. We can get contracts signed and returned in minutes verses days.

Pros

Ease of use! We use InsureSign for all of our contracts and have no issues with it's functionality.

Cons

Really don't have anything to report here. If we've ever experienced an issue, I just fire an e-mail off to one of my contacts at InsureSign and they get back with me quickly with a resolution to my issue.

Reasons for choosing Formstack Sign

Because InsureSign was a product designed for and used by insurance agents, whereas the other product being consider was being used by several different types of businesses. I just liked the concentration on the insurance industry.

The new changes are horrible

It USED to be so simple, quick, easy, and reliable. Now we are lucky if the site is not down, and the printer function has been removed so we have to do multiple different steps that waste time.

Pros

It was super simple to use, clients can easily understand how to use, it was fast and reliable.

Cons

Ever since Formstack bought the prior company it went downhill. It is "down" a lot of the time. After printing to Formstack it started changing the link to the admin link. so you had to go in twice. but the BIGGEST reason I am looking for a different software to use it because they took away the printer option. You no longer can Print to Formstack Printer and it pops up. You now how to save the document, drag and drop or upload it to the website. By them taking away this printer function is a huge inconvenience and time waster.

Reasons for switching to Formstack Sign

We didnt have a choice - Formstack bought or took over Insuresign. sadly.

jenny

August 2022

Smooth

Love It

Pros

Very easy to use and understand this Software

Cons

I wished once you received the documents back that they would not show up in the home screen

Response from Formstack

Hi Jenny, We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

Replied September 2022

InsureSign is the best for insurance

Excellent. Insurance broker.

Pros

For what we do, and need it for, InsureSign is the best e-signature program we have ever used. Easy for clients to understand and use.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints on this software

Reasons for choosing Formstack Sign

Its exactly what we needed for our uses

Reasons for switching to Formstack Sign

DocuSign is entirely too complicated for many clients to understand and its really expensive.

Jessica

Love Insuresign

LOVE IT and so do my customers

Pros

Ease of use for not only myself but the customers. I have had several clients who are unsure of technology and uncomfortable hearing things like electronic signature tell me how easy it was to use. Very efficient, clean, and professional!

Cons

Would like to be able to have spouses sign separately but with same email address-In my line of business we usually have to have both sign individually but they use the same email address and it wont let it go through like that-only complaint...and its a minor issue

Reasons for switching to Formstack Sign

Insure sign works with our client management system QQ catalyst and auto delivers signed docs to the clients file

Lacey

Easy for you AND your clients!

I have used several other e-sign programs, and Insuresign is by far the easiest and most convenient system in my opinion. It's easy to use, fast, and reliable for me and my clients and that's what's important!

Pros

The system is so easy to set up a document for signature and even easier on the client's end! So easy in fact, I was able to have one of my 80+ year old clients use the electronic signature through your email system and he had no issues whatsoever!

Cons

Sometimes the drag and drop option is a bit wacky. Not often enough to complain about it, and it's not permanent, it usually corrects itself when you let go and drag it again.

Reasons for choosing Formstack Sign

We tested several other systems before going with Insuresign, but I'm unsure of the names.

Reasons for switching to Formstack Sign

I did not make the switch so I am unaware, but I believe it was cost related.

My Personal Easy Button

We use it to have insureds and producers sign applications. What used to take days (print, mail, wait, remind, wait, remind, receive, done) now takes moments (print, send, receive, done).

Pros

I can't say enough good things about InsureSign. Adding or inactivating users takes seconds. After that I never have to think about it, it just works. My users love it and can't believe how much time it saves.

Cons

The only problem we've ever had is very occasionally having to reinstall the printer component. Even that is easily accomplished.

Reasons for choosing Formstack Sign

Less expensive, easier to use, doesn't clutter up management system with useless activities.

Amy

Simplify your day!

Pros

The ability to quickly send out a form to get signatures. InsureSign has made this task not only more efficient but we have a better faster turn around on these forms from the client.

Cons

So far we have not found any issues - all is great/

Reasons for choosing Formstack Sign

You were endorsed by Erie Insurance and we value their opinion.

Efren

August 2022

Gran Herramienta

En general ha sido una experiencia muy positiva el uso de

Pros

Una de las cosas que mas me gustan de Formstack en lo amigable que es su plataforma de envio.

Cons

Seria genial que pudiesen tener la oportunidad de que el cliente reciba toda la informacion (Indicaciones de como firmar, etc ) en espa├▒ol

Response from Formstack

Hi Efren, We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

Replied September 2022

The easiest

I have used many different ones in many different sales businesses. By far the best price and ease of use out there.

Pros

User friendly and I have used many, but this is the best.

Cons

Have not found a problem yet. We have it tailored a little more than others, but it is great.

Price and functionality

Lance

Making business easier

We have been using Insuresign for 10 years and from the moment we made the change to do so we became accessible to do business with two states we are appointed in vs surrounding counties where the customer would have to drive to the office to sign documents. We no longer had to mail or fax documents to the customer that couldn't come in because of distance or schedule.

Pros

In my business some of my customers are not proficient with online technology and can be resistant when introducing options that include digital signatures. Insuresign has made the transition easier for us to reach clientele and secure coverage via the phone and digital signatures vs them coming into the agency to produce a wet signature. The employees can collect a signature within minutes and image into our management system seamlessly.

Cons

None.

Kelly

InsureSign is fantastic! No more waiting for weeks to get our clients to return signed documents!

Pros

What impressed me most when I was shopping for an e-signature software for our company was how easy to use it was. I was never trained to use it, nor did I have to read any instructions - it was all self-explanatory. Ours is a time-sensitive business, and once we signed on with InsureSign we were astonished how the timing for client responses dropped dramatically. It was comforting knowing we could ge, and actually were getting, our needed documents returned within minutes versus days or weeks.

Cons

We would like the ability to send a document to more than two users. Oftentimes we need a third signature and it would be very handy.

Response from InsureSign

Thanks Kelly! By the way, in our latest release, you can add as many signers as you like - it is unlimited. To move up to the new platform now, just shoot us an email at support. Of course, there is no charge for the update.

Replied October 2017

Claudia

Best software for signatures

Great software and great customer service.

Pros

Ease of use, any one can use it. Insured's love it.

Cons

I don't think there is anything that we don't like.

Ease of use.

Best thing since Sliced Bread

The use of this software makes it so much easier to get the documents that I need signed by the customer without them having to come to the office, by doing so it increases my sales and bonuses and the profits for the agency. Anything that makes it easier for me to make more money I am all for!

Pros

I love being able to get my important documents signed by customers without them having to come into the office. It is so easy to use and convenient for me and my customers.

Cons

The thing that I like least is if I need to add an additional document after I have already started the process of inputting the signers name and email address, it isn't very easy or user friendly. And when the developers implement an easier process of doing so I will gladly change my 4 stars on functionality to 5.

Michel

Ease of use.

We get all executed documents that are clear, precise and signed it even gives you the IP addresses, in case you ever need them.

Pros

The program works fantastic, people have no problem using it regardless of their awareness of computers or programs. Customers love the program it is much easier to use than the insurance company e sign programs. Your e sign program also works when our own e mail is down. Could not praise it more.

Cons

The install program is not easy to install but thankfully your technical support is always available to help us.

Courtney

Easy Use!

I love the benefit of customers being able to sign in the comfort of their own home or wherever they may be and not have to take the time to come into the office and sign their documents.

Pros

I like how we can send documents to customers to sign and they can use it on their phone as well. This keeps them from having to come into the office.

Cons

I don't like that we can't add more than one person to the same document to send at one time. We have to go in twice and send two different ways if two people need to sign.

Matthew