• Pros

• "Really easy to use for both the business and end user. Quick to set up and the customer service has been great."

• "It is readily accessible and easy to use and tracks the signing and viewing of documents. The support is fast and very helpful."

• "Legalesign is a fantastic platform saving me time and money, with its quick and easy to use interface its my go to for getting contracts signed."

• Cons

• "The 'teams' structures can be a little unwieldy - but the support guys are lightening fast if you have any issues."

• "I think that the visual layout could have been more aesthetically pleasing but other than that it functioned as it should."

• "Its not always in alphabetical order but this doesn't cause too much of an issue."

Browse Legalesign Reviews

Karla

Make Life Easier

Our standard document that requires signature by each and every client is easily sent, signed and returned in a matter of hours. We do not have major delays waiting for documents to be returned which therefore means our files can be worked on so much quicker than waiting on Royal Mail. The system is very user friendly which means even those clients that are not computer literate can use this site.

Pros

From my point of view the search options make life really easy if I am just looking for one particular signed document.

Matt from BWAR

Amazing product and service

Legalesign saves me time and money when i need to get contracts signed. Adding an extra layer of security to my business meaning me and my customers are on the same page with project direction. Using the template document i uploaded its super convenient to send the document over and super easy for my clients to sign.

Pros

Cons

As of yet there has been nothing i have come across that i would class a con.

Eulises from Self Employed

Another option to expand e-signatures

Pros

Personally I tested the app to compare it to Acrobat and Docusign and I must say you need to give it a try yourself or watch the videos to get an overview of the layout and interface so you come to your own conclusion but the experience allow me to know that I have an alternate option for my electronic signatures. Overall the tracking of the document is really a plus.

Cons

The layout allow the import of documents but the creation of the fields could be improve It felt like I was creating a form on PDF not a worthy experience why not use acrobat forms and summit them for e-signature? well the tracking of the document is really a plus.

rick from hte recruitment

Our response rate has more then doubled since using legalesign.

having the forms and T&Cs all online, using legalesign our response rate has now doubled, we are so happy with this. it was hard work before, by using a online portal it helps to increase the response rate. It also brings them back faster then before as well.

Pros

Really easy to use and set up, you can use it for a range of forms, not just T&Cs. We have noticed over a 18 month period that the response rate every month is more then doubled the old response rate.

Cons

hard to add pictures but the great accounts team are willing to do it for you. Apart from this everything else is great and the accounts team are so fast at dealing with things.

Teresa from BWAR

Excellent Business Software

Legalesign has saved our business money by having a legal contract signed so the customer is aware exactly what the are signing for which has reduced chargeback and also administration time and postage fees.

Pros

Cons

Everything about this software has been good so far.

Jake from BWAR!

Easy to use and great product!

Pros

Both us and our customers find the software extremely easy to use and have had great feedback in the ease of use.

Cons

There are no downsides to the software its simply to use yet extremely effective.

Yvonne from BWAR Ltd

brilliant software

Brilliant

Pros

It allows us to get legal documents signed with no paperwork

Cons

There are no negatives to this software it absolutely brilliant

Karen from Odyssey Recruitment

Excellent software which is very easy to use

D from STFM

September 2015

Reduced admin time by at least 50% and Increased tracking efficiency by 75% with this software.

Our use for document signing is a bulk send once a year in the Fall and sporadic throughout the rest of the year. We must have all docs completed and signed. Pros: Upload of PDFs easy/ fast, ability to copy fields from one document to another is invaluable, input of doc fields easy once you get the hang of it, ability to "require" or "not require" each field in the document, upload of csv files for one signer docs easy/fast, designing your own reminder schedule(s), tracking/documentation of docs in ALL stages up through completion is also invaluable to our business, archiving of docs, customer service has been wonderful and responsive to our questions/needs, so far the cost is working for our small but growing business . Cons: Bulk upload of 2 Signer docs not functioning properly, must send one at a time instead of using this great feature - know this is going to be corrected; would like a reminder that "you have received an email but have not opened it" or if possible to add a DAILY reminder to the schedule list of choices, a help link for simple/basic input questions would be nice even though the Support questions are answered within 24 hrs, would like to fully DELETE a document not just ARCHIVE.

Stuart from Atto Partners

Easy to use and backed by a helpful, responsive team

Pros

Legalesign had a well documented API that made it easy to integrate with our app. Their team was helpful, knowledgable and responsive throughout the sales and implementation process.

Cons

Our use case was slightly unusual which meant we bumped up against a few API issues early on. However, Legalesign were helpful in resolving them quickly.

Great Service - Low Price

We saved hundred of pounds on postage and employee time straight away.

Pros

The service offers options and features (eg. bulk send, csv extract) on its standard account which are 'premium' or 'enterprise' features on other services, such as Adobe or DocuSign.

Blaine from Morgan Fuels

Handy and quick to use ideal for the business we are in.

benefits getting applications in for fuel cards that have no access to a computer but can use a smart phone to sign it.

Pros

that its ideal for users that don't have access to a computer.

Cons

sometimes people find it hard to sign the actually app by clicking 3 boxes for t&cs and clicking submit. Maybe change to one box

Debbie from Consumer Money Worries

Great asset and easy to use

Commitment from our clients

Pros

very easy to use, never lets us down! We use it several times a day and even our clients agree it is very simple to follow.

Cons

like it all! Whats not to like, .

Khurram from Consumer Money Worries

Been using this service from over 6 months, very easy and fast service, best suits your needs and has everything business requires.

Authority to act documents, Keys facts, this service is very quick and easy to sign up new customers and gaining their authority to deal with the new case instantly.

Pros

Updates me with every step customer is going through and helps me to guide them if they are struggling with signing documents or finding the correct page.

Elizabeth from Consumer Money Worries

I have used the service for a while and find it incredibly easy to use. The system is very quick

Pros

I like how we can talk through the process and see what stages the clients are upto. The system is also quick and easy.

Cons

The worst part of the system is not being able to search for a client unless the documents have been signed and archived.

sharon-ann from ramsey robinson solicitors

Industry: Law Practice

Quick and convenient

cost effective

Pros

Receive signed documents back from clients quickly, convenient for both clients and us. Very cost effective no need for postage or sae.

Cons

Nothing that I do not like about the product

Easy-to-use, full featured yet lightweight, web-based, digital signature app

Experience: I found Legalesign in 2014 when I was looking for a lightweight digital signature solution for my buy-to-let properties. I manage my properties myself without an agency and having ditched my printer I wanted an easy-to-use online system. Having recently signed on 2 new tenants and seen further improvements since the last time I used Legalesign I feel compelled to post this review as it's such great value: the online app is solid, fast and easy-to-use; I was able to send an agreement with a deed supplement that required witnesses and got it signed by 6 separate people in sequence - it was magic! And for a very reasonable monthly fee too.

Bill

Very Good for Workflow for Our Clients. Getting Jobs Started and Keeping Them on Track.

Pros

We work on a contract basis only. This app is great to get quick responses and approvals from our clients for contracts, proposals, change orders, "works in progress approvals" and "status up-dates". Lealesign is easy to use and does exactly what we need...tracking documents that need to be signed before we proceed on projects.

Cons

Only con is that some new clients need a "talk though" and assurance of security. This is not so much a "con" but the reality of business done online with clients not use to doing things online. Once they get over whatever is holding them back, they love it.

Ed from io Property Ltd

Easy-to-use, full featured yet lightweight, web-based, digital signature app

Tom from Feusd Ltd

June 2015

Easy and affordable, with great customer service

We've been using Legalesign for three years now, and have found it to be the easiest and most affordable way for us to sign contracts for bespoke features with our customers online. We still sign some contracts offline where the customer requests it, but most are now signed through Legalesign. We love being able to create template documents and edit them online with each customers' specific details, and we also like the way in which the email reminders prompt both parties to read and sign. Whenever we've made suggestions for improvements to Ben and his team, they have responded instantly and in one case recently they pushed an update within fifteen minutes. I don't think I've come across a Software as a Service application with better service than that! We are happy to recommend Legalesign to our customers and to anyone else who needs to sign documents online.

Ruth from Morgan Fuels

Very good system and easy to use for our customers

Pros

It has helped my team to increase their volume of sales due to being able to sign customers up on the day. Customer like this product as well as they find it is easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the customers find it difficult to get to the link because the email that pops up from us but they have to by pass the T&C's first. But overall not many complaints very good.

Nick from kerbstop

Legal eSignature software - So easy to setup and use

As a startup business, we needed something quick and responsive but most of all simple to get going with. The software made it really easy to get contracts created and any changes that were required took seconds. Thoroughly recommend this to businesses of all sizes. Really helpful team too, not that they are really needed because it just works.

Pros

Simple to use

Cons

I can't fault it to be honest.

August 2015

Sandra from Kids Bee Happy Ltd

August 2015

Does exactly what I need it to, quickly and efficiently

I needed an esign product that would be easy and simple to use, only a few documents but going out regularly, individually and in batches. Legalesign is absolutely great. The tracking is ideal as I can instantly spot all those people who haven't actioned )(or those that say they have and they really haven't). Sending documents takes seconds, and the batch process is really fabulous, today sending 60 contracts out took me less than 30 seconds - it makes a big difference. Support is great too, and always on hand. Would thoroughly recommend.

Jason from GrantTree

June 2015

Helping to improve the efficiency of our business

The tool is incredibly easy to use being intuitive and has resulted in us receiving signed documentation much faster than our previous "archaic" process. We have been able to track prospects behaviours, with regards to viewing and opening the proposals. We have also had great feedback from prospects, who find the tool really easy to use and have found the tool greatly reduces the initial barrier of working with us. The support team are also great if you do have any random questions. Would highly recommend the platform.

Elaine

June 2015

Reliable, easy to use and cost effective

If you require a professional system with which to create documents with an electronic signature, this is perfect. It is so easy to download your documents, add notes and then email them to your clients. The tracking system is efficient and there is the ability to send clients a reminder their documents are ready for them to sign, or send to an alternative email address. Once the documents are signed, they are emailed back to your inbox.

Pros

Very easy to use. Very Cost effective Efficient method for documents requiring an electronic signature Great on line tracking facility Great on line support team if you have any queries Clients can be sent reminders

Cons

I cant think of any!

Paul from Judson Savine Ltd

October 2015

Fanatastic. + the best customer service ever.

I would recommend that anyone looking for an document signing solution to have a good look at Legalesign. The system is very reliable and has great functionality + via their API you can achieve excellent levels of integration with existing software. However, the best part is without doubt their customer service. A lot of online providers shout about their support, these people actually exceed what you expect. I hope this review does not sound too over the top, but try them, you will see what I mean.

Michelle from Showroom

September 2015

Really great service which has saved us an inordinate amount of time. Can't understand why more big law firms don't use this - would save hours of trainee time and remove 99% of the room for error on signing/ completions. Would highly recommend to any business - small or large.

April 2016

Anthony from Ashton Gate Ltd

April 2016

Easy set-up, great customer service & cost effective.

Pros: - Cost effective - Great customer service - Time saving - User friendly Cons: - non thus far

eSignatures made easy

Pros

My experience using this with a UK client was very streamlined and problem-free. I would like to use it again if the need arises.

Aleksandra from FILAN Accounts Ltd

Excellent !!!

I am extremely happy with Legalesign. It does everything I need and much more. The support team is brilliant !!!

Victoria from Finditquick.com

Great service!

I have only had 1 issue and Ben took care of it immediately.

Michael from The Personal Injury Practice

Very useful tool

Excellent way of getting docs signed; easy to set up and use

Phil from BWAR Ltd

Interesting app concept

Pros

Legalesign is a really cool product. It makes it easy to deal with legal documents without the hassle of printing and faxing, etc.

Cons

There are always some problems with even the best of products. It could, for example, be less expensive and have a cleaner UI.