Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"This software was very easy to use and the process to upload and add users was very quick."
  • icon"I love the ease of the application. Integrates well with the applications I use to do mortgage applications and documentation."
  • icon"I love the Signaturely UI. It's really nice to use and its nice and spaced out."
  • icon"It was a little tricky to track our sent emails initially."
  • icon"I don't like the fact that they don't have SMTP to send out emails. It makes it more professional to send out emails with my personal domain."
  • icon"Worst part of Signaturely is that is not integrated with Zapier or Integromat which is most likely a massive deal breaker for many."

Have you used Signaturely and would like to share your experience with others?

All Signaturely Reviews

Jack

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Great tool for signatures and friendly alternative to Docusign

Michelle

Industry: Law Practice

Great alternative to Docusign and Hellosign

Overall my experience with Signaturely has been extremely positive. Some have complained about Signaturely's branding presence on emails and such, but I think it's fine/reasonable. That being said, it would be nice, when a client accesses the document for signature, for the page to reflect my firm logo vs. Signaturely. None of this takes away from my overall happiness with Signaturely.

Pros

I really love the simplicity of this software and that I can use it for when only I need to sign something, or when i need others to sign something too. I also love being able to upload my own docs and easily make changes to where I need fields located. Being able to send clients the document via email OR just a standalone link is a great option and makes it easy for when emails "get lost." I also like that you get notified when the document you sent is viewed by the recipient. I love that I can save reused docs as a template so I don't have to upload a new document every time I need a signature, especially when the document is always the same.

Cons

I don't like that the Audit Trail is included all the time. There are some cases where I just need to sign something and I don't need an audit trail to accompany it and it's frustrating that it cannot be optional. It's also a little confusing to me when I sign a document myself, the app says a copy is being emailed to me, but it isn't actually emailed. I'd love a CNAME option so that when you do send a document to a client, it comes from your customized domain vs. Signaturely's

Reasons for choosing Signaturely

I chose Signaturely because of the price and the features. Everything aligned with what I needed and still does. I'm very happy with my choce.

Federico

It doesn't get easier than this

I regularly need to sign NDAs and certain kinds of agreements with clients. I have both templates saved into my Signaturely account and it's as easy as choosing the right template, adding a signee, and sending the doc away. I usually get a signature in the next hour or so.

Pros

I tried multiple solutions to get contracts and proposals signed by clients and they always feel super complex. Setting it all up, customizing docs, branding stuff... Yeah, you get some cool features here and there, but it all seems to get in the way of the very simple thing that I want to do: get a signature and get my projects started. This is where Signaturely shines! It makes things reaaaaaally simple for me, my team, and my potential clients. If Signaturely doesn't have a particular feature you might get from other tools out there, it probably is because you don't need it anyway.

Cons

The product is new so there are things that could be improved. But all the basics you need to send out documents and get them signed are already there.

Reasons for choosing Signaturely

Signaturely is the easiest option. I don't need all the fancy stuff that comes with DocuSign or PandaDoc.

Mustafa

Industry: Maritime

September 2022

Mustafa

Pros

Easy to control, Understand and no complications

Awarun

September 2022

Easy and effective e-signature tool

I love every bit of my usage - It's good, neat and efficient.

Pros

The ease of usage - I just signed up and without much strain, i uploaded my signature and had it downloaded instantly.

Cons

After the first inputted signature, I think subsequent once cannot be downloaded perhaps its possible on the paid version.

Reasons for choosing Signaturely

Signaturely is less expensive.

Melinda

March 2022

Amazing Product

What I loved about this software is that our company was up and running on Signaturely in an hour. It was critical that we get a signed contract over to a customer through an electronic delivery system, Signaturely fit the bill right out of the box. Contracts were signed and the day was saved.

Pros

The "Sign" features are amazing. The ability to determine who or who cannot send documents. Also, the granularity to which you can determine signatures needed were features we definitely needed. Also, the price point was exactly where we needed to come in.

Cons

I haven't been able to find any cons to report.

Reasons for choosing Signaturely

I have used Docusign and Signaturely was much easier to hit the ground running and use immediately.

Rosemary

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

February 2022

I use Signaturely for signing only

I was able to use it effectively within minutes and it has saved me loads of time.

Pros

I need multiple signatures for official forms and a variety of legal documents. Being able to collect, store and insert relevant signatures saves time, especially when deadlines are looming. It is very easy to use.

Cons

Signaturely meets my limited needs so I'm uncritical.

Reasons for choosing Signaturely

My work usually requires Word documents not pdf.

Ryan

Just what I needed

Signaturely assisted me in my time of need to get a critical contract signed without fuss and expense

Pros

I was looking for the ability to have contracts signed electronically without all the bells and whistles and cost associated with alternatives. This did exactly what I needed for low volume usage

Cons

I had a hard time uploading my document from Google Drive on my phone. It worked perfectly with my laptop. This may be a browser issue rather than a technical one.

Reasons for choosing Signaturely

Ability to have limited, low volume usage for free

Linda

May 2022

WoW! What a great product!

We have found Signaturely extremely helpful & useful for getting documents signed and returned quickly.

Pros

This software is easy to use & implement into daily work flow.

Cons

We have not used the product enough to have any dislikes yet.

Reasons for choosing Signaturely

Free trial offer made it easy to review product & put into use immediately.

Bakari

November 2022

Signaturely Review

Simplified documents signing

Pros

Ease of signing documents especially using non custom signatures

Cons

Back and forth on signing pdf documents

Matt

It needs work but I think its eventually going to be great

Signaturely is much easier to use than other similar e-signature tools. It's also a joy to use apart from when wanting to prefill a document. I believe that Signaturely still needs some work but in the not so distance future this product could be really great.

Pros

I love the Signaturely UI. It's really nice to use and its nice and spaced out. The pricing is also really reasonable compared to competitors. It really is a joy to use this platform compared to the many others I have used.

Cons

Its missing some basic features other platforms have like automatic cloud storage back-ups, the ability to prefill documents before they are sent, without pre-filling documents it makes it a real pain to reuse documents/templates. If they sorted these 2 issues I really think they would be on par with the big players in the e-signature industry.

Reasons for choosing Signaturely

Mostly it was down to price but also the UI. Eversign's was on par actually, I was very tempted to go with Eversign over these but in the end due to price I went with these.

Reasons for switching to Signaturely

I hated the UI of SignNow, it was always extremely confusing what things did, in the past 12 months they have improved this but its still not great. I feel SignNow is starting to aim themselves more at large companies now and not SMEs.

Arvin

Industry: Law Practice

Great app - better than DocuSign

After doing a lot of research on signature apps, Signaturely was the simplest to implement and most cost effective.

Pros

It is very simple to implement and the user experience is smooth. They are also constantly updating and improving it

Cons

No cons, all pros! They are very responsive for support

Reasons for choosing Signaturely

It was straight forward to use and cost effective

Reasons for switching to Signaturely

DocuSign was too cumbersome and difficult for generating documents. The client experience wasn't the best either. Also the price was high.

Ramkumar

Awesome e-sign tool that can kill the competition

Overall I have been very happy with Signaturely, we at https://bettercapital.us heavily use the platform and plan to integrate them at the API level once that is available. I have been recommending the platform to a bunch of our partners as well.

Pros

For us the most useful features are - Google Drive integration to create templates and sign documents - Audit trail - Sending documents on behalf of others. - API (still in progress)

Cons

- The field cannot be labeled - No font size customization

Reasons for switching to Signaturely

HelloSign didn't offer the template option, unlimited documents etc. And also the pricing they cannot beat.

Mus

Great tool with small quirks

Great tool, needs some improvements but in my opinion it's superior to competitiors like Hellosign.

Pros

Much cleaner/simpler flow than other tools. Great UI/UX design. Does exactly what you want it to do without bloat.

Cons

They are pushing the free version to your clients as of now, but this is getting changed as we speak – their support genuinely cares and implements features requested by the users very fast.

Reasons for switching to Signaturely

Hellosign has bad UI/UX and tries to trick my clients to sign up for the free account by prechecking the option.

Must have for any Business

My business interactions are not just in the same city, they are across multiple cities and countries. This can make the ability to get documents signed a slow process. Since moving to signaturely I get a professional, cost effective solution with auditable signature trails that can allow me to get documents signed within minutes, causing little to no down time on projects

Pros

This is so easy to use and set up with a clean and easy to use interface, great tracking features and easy customizations. For the people receiving the documents, they get clean no mess view that they don’t have to go through multiple layers to get to the document to review and sign.

Cons

No mobile application available to send documents

Clean UI Cost Legal audit trail

Cost, ease of use

Saurabh

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

May 2022

Helped us enable faster and paperless processes

Pros

Simple and cost-effective solution for implementing digital signature workflow. It works on tablets, mobiles and desktops, so we can sign documents from anywhere.

Cons

Nothing that i dislike about the tool. They are constantly improving it and making it even better.

Competitive pricing