Browse Signaturely Reviews

Gary from Roadside Multimedia

Excellent evolving alternative for DocuSign

Getting new hires to sign their NDA and other contracts. Sending contracts for approval to 2 or 3 signers. It sends the email to the 1st signer, and only after he/she has signed, it sends the next fields blank to the 3rd signer. At the end, all parties get a copy. Pretty neat for the price! Overall, the whole product is awesome. There are some clunky aspects that are getting ironed out but WAYY worth it for the price tag compared to others.

Pros

What I love most about Signaturely is the number of users I get. For a fraction of what DocuSign charges. The deployment is super easy and intuitive. If you have ever shared a Google doc with someone, you will be able to send contracts and consent forms for signature. On their public roadmap, they have 80+ requests for a single fillable document template. You can host the form online in a private or password-protected page on your website, and then any user can go to the same link and submit the form. I'm super excited about this since it will make disclosure agreements and consent forms so much easier than manually duplicating a template and sending it out to each signer via email. Also looking forward to HIPAA compliance that has also been heavily requested on their public roadmap. It's also less clutterd (but that means less features) than DocuSign and other apps out there. The whole goal is simplicity and they did very well keeping that in mind for users who don't need a million tricks, they just need to get stuff signed without printing and without hold ups waiting for 2nd and 3rd signers.

Cons

The branding in emails is not pretty. But they have on their roadmap to greatly minimize this apparently in 2021. I trust their roadmap because they have been SUPER responsive to other feature requests. A bit lagging with the fields editor, kinda clunky. I wish the fields would kinda align with line grid or something. I submitted the feedback and hope it will be addressed in their roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing Signaturely

The price obviously. I don't need that many features for my use case as others charge for $45/mo.

Arvin from Law Office

Industry: Law Practice

Great app - better than DocuSign

After doing a lot of research on signature apps, Signaturely was the simplest to implement and most cost effective.

Pros

It is very simple to implement and the user experience is smooth. They are also constantly updating and improving it

Cons

No cons, all pros! They are very responsive for support

Reasons for Choosing Signaturely

It was straight forward to use and cost effective

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

DocuSign was too cumbersome and difficult for generating documents. The client experience wasn't the best either. Also the price was high.

Matt from WOW Media

It needs work but I think its eventually going to be great

Signaturely is much easier to use than other similar e-signature tools. It's also a joy to use apart from when wanting to prefill a document. I believe that Signaturely still needs some work but in the not so distance future this product could be really great.

Pros

I love the Signaturely UI. It's really nice to use and its nice and spaced out. The pricing is also really reasonable compared to competitors. It really is a joy to use this platform compared to the many others I have used.

Cons

Its missing some basic features other platforms have like automatic cloud storage back-ups, the ability to prefill documents before they are sent, without pre-filling documents it makes it a real pain to reuse documents/templates. If they sorted these 2 issues I really think they would be on par with the big players in the e-signature industry.

Reasons for Choosing Signaturely

Mostly it was down to price but also the UI. Eversign's was on par actually, I was very tempted to go with Eversign over these but in the end due to price I went with these.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

I hated the UI of SignNow, it was always extremely confusing what things did, in the past 12 months they have improved this but its still not great. I feel SignNow is starting to aim themselves more at large companies now and not SMEs.

Shane from Atomsmasher, Inc.

Clean, Simple, Everything You Need

Pros

I had been trying to figure out a solution to eliminate the monthly payments of PandaDoc which, while it works well, wasn't fitting our needs as an agency. When I saw Signaturely pop up on AppSumo, a quick overview of the service was all I needed to pickup two codes. In operation it's been everything we needed. Pros: - Clean UI - Easy to Setup / Quick Learning Curve - Custom Branding - Not Bogged Down with Unnecessary Features - Cloud Storage Integration for Filing Contracts with Creative Files as a Package Easily It does one thing and it does it very, very well.

Cons

I haven't come across any cons to the software yet.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

Pricing was a major factor, also PandaDoc is bloated with lots of features, many of which we didn't ever use. Signaturely does exactly what we need and doesn't try to be something it isn't. It does one thing and does it very well.

Quinn from Conversion Crimes

Industry: Market Research

Way better than the other document signing apps I've used

After having an awful experience with a competitor's product and their customer service, I started looking for a new document signing software to use. Signaturely was easy to use, setup, and get running.

Pros

It took minutes to get set up. It was easy to use for me and everyone I sent documents to sign. It got the job done quickly and efficiently. For every subscription, they plant a tree. Customer service was quick to respond and helpful.

Cons

There was a small bug I encountered during my first usage of the product, but their customer support was quick to respond and get it fixed.

Reasons for Choosing Signaturely

Their software was more aligned with our needs.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

Their customer service was awful, took a week to get back to me each time I responded... like I have documents to get signed!!! Are you going to actually help me? They tried to get me to pay twice and when I showed them I already had a subscription they escalated my support ticket. At that point they didn't respond until 6-weeks later and I had already moved on.

Rahul from CadenceIQ

Game Changing, Ridiculously simple easy to use and powerful solution at the same time.

Pros

What a lot of other solutions in this market don't get and Signaturely nails is that I hate admin work I don't want to spend hours doing unnecessary stuff rather than focusing on my business. From annoying onboarding and initial set up to utterly complex customization is super annoying whereas right from the time I shifted to Signaturely it's been super super easy and quick to do through the whole process not just for me but for the person on the other side of the deal as well. The really astonishing part is that it is also incredibly powerful at the same time as well. I have been recommending it to a lot of people and have heard similar feedback from others too and the pricing is super affordable when compared to alternatives

Cons

There is really nothing which you can not like about the product because being a new product it is already getting work done far better than all the alternatives out there.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

DocuSign was decent but a little overwhelming for me.

Federico from Par Doble

It doesn't get easier than this

I regularly need to sign NDAs and certain kinds of agreements with clients. I have both templates saved into my Signaturely account and it's as easy as choosing the right template, adding a signee, and sending the doc away. I usually get a signature in the next hour or so.

Pros

I tried multiple solutions to get contracts and proposals signed by clients and they always feel super complex. Setting it all up, customizing docs, branding stuff... Yeah, you get some cool features here and there, but it all seems to get in the way of the very simple thing that I want to do: get a signature and get my projects started. This is where Signaturely shines! It makes things reaaaaaally simple for me, my team, and my potential clients. If Signaturely doesn't have a particular feature you might get from other tools out there, it probably is because you don't need it anyway.

Cons

The product is new so there are things that could be improved. But all the basics you need to send out documents and get them signed are already there.

Reasons for Choosing Signaturely

Signaturely is the easiest option. I don't need all the fancy stuff that comes with DocuSign or PandaDoc.

Kyle from LiftCertain

The best alternative to DocuSign

Seamlessly wonderful.

Pros

I love how easy it is to get your account set up and begin using it. I get the power of onboarding to customize the user experience, but some companies go way too over the top with this right off the bat. Signaturely did not. I love how easy it was.

Cons

Nothing yet! Still very new to the software and I know the product itself is very new. I'm sure there will be some minor tweaks that still need to be worked out, but the team is awesome at making you aware of their roadmpa.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

I wanted to save a couple bucks per month without sacrificing quality. I also love supporting new/early Founders and this was perfect.

Laurence from Unopoly, Inc.

Industry: Broadcast Media

Signaturely is perfect for my business.

Pros

I loved the low price of $59 lifetime. I will need a lot of signatures over time and this software will be perfect for my needs. I fully recommend this product for its ease of use and cost effectiveness.

Cons

No cons at all. If you use electronic signatures at all and need a lot of them get this software!

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

I don't need another monthly payment. I love that Signaturely is a lifetime purchase.

David from Guided Leads

Simple easy way to get my documents signed

So far my experience has been very positive. I have been using Signaturely every few weeks and it has become my go-to tool

Pros

I really like how simple the user interface and gets the job done right the first time.

Cons

I cant say I found any big issues with the platform yet.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

HelloSign was a bit limited and at times when I had a large number of documents I needed to sign simple didn't get the job done

Cassandra from Threads

Easy to Use

Overall it was extremely easy to use and I highly recommend anyone pick this for an alternative to larger signature products.

Pros

I was looking for a simple product for a subtenant lease and Signaturely was extremely easy to use.

Cons

For the free trial, it seemed like it lacked a bit of customization for workflow.

Reasons for Choosing Signaturely

quick and easy to set up and free trial was just what I needed

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

I was looking for something simpler

andrea from Shift Srl

Very good software

Absolutely positive by now.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the features of Signaturely and also the customer support is reactive and supportive.

Cons

For my needs it's perfect but maybe the language. If I could have him in italian, for the italian market could be better. Maybe just the frontend for the customers.

Reasons for Choosing Signaturely

There's not a specific reason. I like Signaturely's approach.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

They're crazy about prices.

Maha from Yogi Maha

Clean, simple & user friendly!

The website layout and design is very clean, simple and user friendly. I can tell that this will be a smooth customer experience for me.

Pros

Signaturely is absolutely fantastic!! The part that I really found incredibly valuable as a business owner was the contract templates! I have to google that stuff, copy and paste, and design the forms. So I think you solved a big problem for entrepreneurs there! Not sure if the competition already does that, but even if they do, it's not so clearly stated on their website, like yours.

Cons

Nothing, its perfect! I like everything about it.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

ease of use + ready to use contract templates

Garrick from GAMESQ, PLC

Industry: Law Practice

A true blessing

With CoVID it is too difficult to have clients meet me at my office, instead I am able to send them the the documents I need signed and get them back in real-time. This has been a huge boon to my business.

Pros

This process allows me to capture client leads right away, by having retainer agreements in the computer that I can send to potential clients while I am on the phone with them, and they can sign and return to me. It makes me seem bigger and very professional. It is part of building the trust that is needed to produce winning results.

Cons

I just need to remember to provide the clients with the access password so they can open the document up. Maybe having a feature to send the password in a different email would be great.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

The price point and the value I get from this product.

Ryan from Wired Byte IT Solutions

Super easy, affordable & Better than alternatives!

Pros

Love the price, ease of use, implementation options - really everything! Honestly can not find a 'bad' about Signaturely. Have used many different platforms in the past for signatures from clients, and majority were just plain expensive and complicated.

Cons

IS There a CON about Signaturely ?? Can not think of a bad thing so far using the platform.

Cost, and implementation options

Sam from Bluefire Mortgage Group

Singaturely is awesome!

Pros

Easy to use and simple user interface with all of the same features as DocuSign

Cons

Would prefer to add others in an easier fashion

Cheaper pricing

Maria Elena from Freelancer

Industry: Translation and Localization

The best way to sign a contract virtually

In my experience, not only Signaturely has helped me to keep track of the projects I have done with different clients, but to have my contracts signed by them. Since I am a freelancer, this way I can protect easily my freelance work.

Pros

I really like how easy is to upload a contract or a translation request form, send it to my clients and have it read and signed by them.

Cons

Sometimes I wish I could see easily where I can scan and add my own signal (handwritten) in the documents. I know that that feature is somewhere in the web because I have used it the first day I was sent a contract to sign in Signaturely, but I haven't found it since then.

sam from The Design Print Distribution Group

We use it for self employed contracts - so very valuable for us to be stored electronically also.

Pros

It was easy to use and good value. The tools were easy to use also.

Cons

The colour of the website & it can sometimes be a bit fiddly.

Cheaper value

Ramkumar from BetterCapital.us

Awesome e-sign tool that can kill the competition

Overall I have been very happy with Signaturely, we at https://bettercapital.us heavily use the platform and plan to integrate them at the API level once that is available. I have been recommending the platform to a bunch of our partners as well.

Pros

For us the most useful features are - Google Drive integration to create templates and sign documents - Audit trail - Sending documents on behalf of others. - API (still in progress)

Cons

- The field cannot be labeled - No font size customization

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

HelloSign didn't offer the template option, unlimited documents etc. And also the pricing they cannot beat.

Dario Gustavo from 3DC BUSINESS

Excellent, very easy to use!

Pros

It is very practical and uncomplicated, it is ideal for signing many documents.

Cons

Perhaps the download processing should be faster. But maybe it's my own system that's slow.

Lorenzo from Go Study Australia

Great online signature management !

Pros

Great interface, amazingly fast customer service. Good business integration

Cons

Email notification sync can improve and a more interactive landing page would be awesome

Mus from Mus Designs

Great tool with small quirks

Great tool, needs some improvements but in my opinion it's superior to competitiors like Hellosign.

Pros

Much cleaner/simpler flow than other tools. Great UI/UX design. Does exactly what you want it to do without bloat.

Cons

They are pushing the free version to your clients as of now, but this is getting changed as we speak – their support genuinely cares and implements features requested by the users very fast.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

Hellosign has bad UI/UX and tries to trick my clients to sign up for the free account by prechecking the option.

Shane from Shane Barker Consulting

Great value and easy to use for a nominal cost!

It is one of the best value-for-the-money options available in the market. It makes getting e-signatures quick and simple.

Pros

The biggest pro is that you get unlimited contract templates for as low as $15 per month, which is more than what any other companies offer. It integrates well with both Google Drive and OneDrive. It has a nice, clean user interface and is extremely easy to use.

Cons

Nothing much, it is very good in my opinion. It does lack some of the advanced features that premium tools offer, but it has everything I need.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

Ease of use and value for money.

Lee from Airborneapp

Works as it should. Quick and painless

Managing team and templates keeps things together and having integration with Box helps us streamline this even more.

Pros

Everything about the app is so simple to use. Sign up process was fast and getting from your first contract to signature was really easy and painless. Nothing to figure out like some of the other apps that I've used. one interface to manage everything. Love that I can manage my team's signatures and templates in one place and the integrations with popular file-sharing apps round this app out to be one of the best.

Cons

Nothing at all. Works as intended.

Reasons for Choosing Signaturely

Easy to start with and ramp-up time was nonexistent. Transitioning from our current vendor caused no friction for the team.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

Simplicity and team management. The other product we used was hard to view team contracts and which stage they were in.

Jack from Air Pixels

Great tool for signatures and friendly alternative to Docusign

It has been amazing thus far!

Pros

Love the UI, interface, templates, features and ease of use! It has all the features to collect signatures and send documents in advance which is just what we needed.

Cons

I wish the templates were integrated into the UI and system without needing to download and edit manually, it would be awesome to modify the documents and PDFs with Signaturely directly.

Reasons for Choosing Signaturely

Better customer service from a smaller team and a cleaner UI than the alternatives.

Jordan from Blind Cheddar

So Far So Good

So far we have used Signaturely a little and it seems like it works just like it should for us. It seems easy to understand, maybe even easier than docusign. So far we are enjoying and don't have any problems.

Pros

I have used Signaturely a little and so far it is a good replacement for docusign. It is much cheaper and it is still easy to use.

Cons

It might not have as many bells and wistles as docusign, but it still has the essentials for our team.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

Cost was too much for docusign.

Dominic from DNA Performance & Rehabilitation

Best Tool For Admin Work

Signaturely is an amazing for organisations across the world. It is very useful and efficient especiality when signing forms electronically. It doesn't take long to do as well. A very easy process to follow. Overall, it is very important for the office, a must have product. It will make your admin work easier.

Pros

Being able to upload files directly to signaturely is amazing.

Cons

There were not a lot of many cons to be honest.

Reasons for Choosing Signaturely

Stood out from the rest and looked simple to follow.

Kaan from GetHair

A very solid and affforadable esignature solution with 1 important limitation

Affordable esignature tool with clean and easy to use interface. Other Pros; -Templating -Direct Google Drive, Dropbox integration -Team management Cons; No Zapier Integromat integration Team management access levels are little limited . (either user or admin)

Pros

Its interface is very clean and easy to navigate. I like the direct integration with cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One drive, dropbox. Team functionality is good for companies. Templates features is Great. Price is affordable and makes e signatures accessible for broader audience.

Cons

Worst part of Signaturely is that is not integrated with Zapier or Integromat which is most likely a massive deal breaker for many. We are using an alternative tool which has integration with Zapier and this integration allow us to integrate esignature request process in our CRM processes. I know the team at Signaturely are working on Zapier integration.

Allen from Tri-County Regional Centre for Education

Enhanced Work Flow

We send about 30 to 40 documents daily that need signing by various users. Some internal some external. This software has cut the time we spend on this by 80%. Getting things signed has never been easier for our organization.

Pros

Able to create our forms in our shared google suit then push them out and make them singable. Easily integrates with our other software.

Cons

Paragraph section would be nice for short answers.

Reasons for Choosing Signaturely

We were offered a lifetime deal but we’re looking for a solution. This was the first solution we had seen that we liked.

Lindy from iDrive Logistics

Intuitive UX!

Loved the ease of use and intuitive nature of the software.

Pros

Loved the design and ease of use of this software - no guessing.

Cons

It was a little tricky to track our sent emails initially.

Price & initial features list

James from Information Technology & Services

Fantastic Product!

I haven't found anything wrong with this product yet! When I write a review I try to be subjective and point out the good with the bad, but I haven't come across any.

Pros

Clean interface. All the features I think I need. Plenty of integrations. Very quick site.

Cons

A sub-account feature would be very useful for those of us with multiple brands.

Price and features.

Price and features.

Anes from University of California, San Diego

Signaturely is Changing the Game!

Found ease and comfort in being able to sign urgent documents on-the-go!

Pros

Easy access to signature and certification capabilities.

Cons

The difficulty of drawing and adding a personal signature on non-touch screen devices.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

Signaturely makes accessing documents for editing and certification purposes much easier and quicker!

Ash from Vivid Viduals

Wow

Streamlines contract approval. Can have a contract sent out in under 2 minutes

Pros

This is easily the best signature tool on the market. It’s affordable, it is extremely simple. And most importantly it does it’s job absolutely flawlessly.

Cons

Literally no cons/dislikes. It is absolutely perfect.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

Price and better user interface

LORENE from Oyesk

Easy

Such easy created, such easy send and signed, it's a business time gain.

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly, complete and efficient. Just the best tool tried for electronic signature.

Cons

Impossible to choose manually the size of the character in the "note" parts. You can change the size with the text zone, but the result is not always as good as the rest of the tool.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

Rigid, complex, not user friendly.

Julienne from DesJardins Digital LLC

Really happy with Signaturely

Really happy with it. Will stick with it. Gives me everything I need.

Pros

The interface is much more user friendly than the tool I was using before.

Cons

There have been some features I haven't loved, but support replied very quickly to my suggestions.

Price.

Price and interface

Shelley from Pitch Clips Graphics

Signaturely - Great alternative to Hello Sign

It was super easy to set up, deploy a template and use.

Pros

I liked the price vs. Hello Sign but it worked nearly identical.

Cons

Only thing missing (and might be a feature I just haven't implemented) is send emails with my custom email address.

Eduardo from Voxxus LLC

Must give a try

Very recommended. Excellent interface and amazing customer support

Pros

It is simple and easy to use. Speed up the bureaucratic process.

Cons

There isn't anything that I can say. Pretty much all functionalities necessary.

Preston from Lawson State University

Industry: Writing and Editing

Signaturely review

It was great

Pros

It’s great and easy to use and also my teachers love it.

Cons

There really aren’t cons I can’t see any cons.

Karim from KIMA Consulting LLC

Industry: Information Services

Why Pay More - Look No More

Pros

Signaturely.com is a great service for the price. I have used the other companies for document signing, and I always felt like I paying for more than I needed. The ease of using the software is another great feature. Upload a document, select the individuals that the document should go to and that is about it. Lastly when signatures have been captured, your are notified at each step. That feature right there, put the icing on the cake.

Cons

There are no cons to using this particular service.

Price and ease of use

Glenn from Finisterra Apartment Homes Tempe AZ

Found last minute and been hooked ever since

It was here when I needed it and it was a lot easier to use than I would think.

Pros

ease of use, fast upload, general ease of navigation and learning

Cons

Could use a guided tutorial bot to help navigate form editing.

Yasir from Owner

Good experience so far. Similar to other tools but a much better price

Pros

It's easy to use and very affordable compared to the alternatives

Cons

Based on my couple of weeks using it, I have not found flaws yet

Axel from Airlines

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Easy to use and free version is robust

Easy to use, easy to signup and easy to get documents signed.

Pros

Free version that allowed for multiple signatures and managed everything without asking to pay.

Cons

Nothing. Everything I tried was easy to use.

it has a free version

Rick from Sell Your House Tulsa

Best option for the price

I really like this software. I think I will make the total switch to it from hellosign.

Pros

It is like Hellosign pretty much, just cheaper.

Cons

I wish you could make a template and then base docs off of that template and make additional changes to template. I make offers on houses and need to change address and property details on each doc. So the way they have their templates set up now doesnt work well with my needs. If you use the same exact doc and all you need is signatures then the templates are fine.

Reasons for Switching to Signaturely

Price and unlimited templates.

Jaymes from Information Technology and Services

E-signature platform worth taking a look at!

Pros

Ease of use. Multiple signees. Clean UI. Soon to have an API.

Cons

There is no API yet so automating signatures isn't a function we can take advantage of yet.

Matteo from KuboWeb S.r.l.

firme digitali con un occhio sull'ecologia

ha aumentato di molto la produttività della mia azienda riducendo i tempi della burocrazia. inoltre trovo fantastico il fatto di non dover stampare. assolutamente consigliato

Pros

oltre al prezzo super conveniente, lo trovo molto conveniente ed utile. mi ha fatto aumentare di molto la velocità di invio di documenti quali contratti, preventivi e tanto altro. adesso posso mandare velocemente i documenti che possono essere firmati senza dover fare un account e soprattutto con un occhio all'ecologia, senza dover stampare i documenti, scannerizzarli e ristamparli. davvero ottimo

Cons

l'unico inconveniente, per modo di dire, è che è in inglese

Ricky from Elite Elevation

Great Service

I really liked how easy it was and how affordable it was to use.

Pros

I really liked how easy it was to use how easy it was to upload a pdf and get the signatures on it.

Cons

That it doesn't notify me when the documents have been viewed and opened by the recipient.

Giovanna from Hospital & Health Care

4.8/5

Overall very positive! It's a great and convenient software.

Pros

The ease of use and selection for signatures, dates, texts and more. Uploading documents was easy as well. The free 3 document sample use was a great way to try out this product before purchasing it.

Cons

The price is decent for this software. Had some issues creating a custom signature without default fonts.

Bill from Benchtree LLC

Remote signatures- made easy

I need lease and related documents signed- Signaturely is quick, easy to use, and satisfies my needs as a property manager.

Pros

I own rentals some 300 miles from me. I need leases and other documents signed in a secure online system-and easy for tenants to use. I find this easy to use and so do my tenants.

Cons

Actually, there's nothing I can think of that I don't like.

Nicole from Crea Tu Mensaje

Signaturely

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive fast and overall look.

Cons

I don’t know if it was the trial but, the software asks at the beginning how many people I am going to send it to, so I enter one , then when I was done with my signature I decided to send it to someone else and it made me start over again. So I had to send it to that one person and then do it again.

David from Telecommunications

Great Alternative

This helped me get a signature from a person I would never see in person again. I chose the free version which helped me tremendously with no cost.

Pros

I don't have a need to pay for a permanent e signing account. This was a great free alternative when I needed to do a one off electronic signing.

Cons

There are a limited number of free signings but that should be expected.