• Pros

• "Excellent product easy to use. The cost of the product is another great aspect of software. By far exceeds other applications that I've used "

• "Easy to use .great way to get the job done, have been a user for many years. Customer s love the sign easy app!!!!"

• "So easy to use and allows me to sign everything on the go. I have used this app regularly for the last several years and bought the lifetime signatures and glad I did!"

• Cons

• "So far I have not been able to find something that I do not like, except the cost of the tool but outside of that I think it is a very good tool, which can only go from better to better."

• "Nothing I like the product but when renaming the activity I have to delete everything and then type back out "

• "Not very good integration with various types of mobile devices. It is necessary to work a little on the universalization of the application. Otherwise, everything suits, saves time and money."

Browse SignEasy Reviews

Ravi from DoBeyond Inc

Affordable and consumer friendly secure document management tool

Overall experience was great. Signing a document is as easy as reading it from Google docs or any cloud storage provider, grad and drop the saved signature and store it back to the cloud.

Pros

We love this product. We use both iOS and Android version. Easy to use and affordable. Subscription is managed by Apple of Google. It has seamless integration with Google docs and other cloud storage providers to read/write documents. Its intuitive interface makes the document signing so easy.

Cons

Lack of workflow for document management like in docusign. Enterprise level functionality was missing at least in the version that we were using at that time. Monthly subscription is a bit expensive for a light user who may need the service a few times a month.

Hanny from Federal Government

Allows business to be conducted from anywhere

The app is very convenient for quick signing of documents. It could use some more security features, but those would be improvements and not necessarily negatives against the app.

Pros

Very easy to import, sign, and send documents using various 3rd party software and apps, such as gmail and dropbox. It is also very convenient that it allows login using google and other 3rd party authentication.

Cons

There is no way that I am aware of to encrypt the document prior to being sent. There is a way to protect your signature using a fingerprint, but once signed, the document itself cannot be protected.

Cindy from MST Travel

Great product

I found it somewhat user friendly but not everyone does

Pros

I like the fact that many agencies and businesses now use this app and it is very convenient

Cons

it is not so easy to use. i had to sit with my boss and explain to him how to work it as he wasnt able to figure it out on his own

App with great potential bogged up by stupid glitches

I am able to send my timesheets to my boss without worrying about scanning or carrying around bulky hard copies.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use. It's convenient. But there are a few nagging issues (that I'll get into later) that bog the app down. They've has been very good at fixing them in the past, but it seems recently that the problems haven't been fixed.

Cons

The problems I am having are: -Sizing. The app (due to screen size issues, I think) often throws what should be one line into multiple lines. Dates, for example, might be on 3 separate lines. -Some options are off screen. When I go to select a specific date, the font size is so close to the bottom, I cannot see the font size that it is currently on. -Templates. Awhile back, they announced we could make templates, but I cannot find a way to do this. -Manual resizing. Manual resizing is a pain. When I make an entry too large or too small, the manual resizing is so difficult to fit size, that I usually just go back in and retype it.

Maria from Schneider Electric Ukraine

No version for Android!

Pros

SignEasy is a pretty handy app. I downloaded it and have been using it for more than 1 year now, it saves a lot of time on business trips, because with SignEasy I study documents and sign, without waiting for my return to work.

Cons

SignEasy also has shortcomings. The main ones are, in my opinion, the overpriced cost and lack of a version for Android devices. I hope the developers will pay attention to this and correct the oversight.

Brittany from University of South Australia

With SignEasy I managed to escape from the routine

Pros

I hate doing routine work. One of those things is signing contracts. The problem is complicated by the fact that the contracts come to the post office in electronic form, so they must first be printed and then scanned. I decided to get rid of this boring job with SignEasy. I think the application was perfect for this.

Cons

I have several signatures for different tasks. But even at the most expensive tariff, I have nowhere to store them all. Therefore, I would like the limit on saved signatures to be larger.

Lucas from GS Finishing Machines Srl

Industry: Fishery

I go not mind the money spent

Pros

I'm tired of signing documents day after day and digitizing them. But no one will do this work for me, unfortunately. With SignEasy, I partially solved the problem. Now, to sign a document, I don’t even need a computer. Everything can be done from a smartphone.

Cons

Signed documents are not always stored in the cloud. In addition, saving cannot be done automatically. I also did not like that in the application it is difficult to put a signature and a stamp together because of the white margins on the images.

Terry from MUFG Bank Canada

Signature does not take much time

Pros

I usually use SignEasy when I'm too lazy to get a laptop. Using the application, I sign and send documents without opening from other matters. It is actually very convenient.

Cons

You can send a document only by mail. There is no way to send it by personal message, for example, via Facebook.

Shawn from Self-employed

So convenient

I use this several times a week for my business and for personal use. I download and receive documents via. Email frequently. There is really no need for me to print and scan or fax signed documents anymore. I sign documents from my phone and tablet mostly but have used on my Mac several times.

Pros

I love SignEasy because I can sign any digital documents that are sent to me or that I have saved from my phone, tablet, or computer. There is no need to print the paperwork and scan or fax anymore. It’s so easy to use.

Cons

I really don’t have a dislike about this software. It’s so convenient.

Rafael from ENGIE Services US

Industry: Environmental Services

Easy-to-use signing software

The overall experience is great. I have used SignEasy to share PDF documents around the office and to collect signatures from contractors for several projects now, and it has worked like a charm. I have had no issues thus far.

Pros

By far, what I like the most about this software is that it is the easiest to use application out there to create forms and sign documents. While there are many other competing applications on the market, SignEasy proves to have the most user-friendly interface.

Cons

I feel this software could have more features besides implementing signatures. That could help make the software more popular among so many alternatives out there.

Michelle from Golden State Service Dogs

I've been using SignEasy for years for my business and love it!

It has saved e so much time in the office and makes my business day that more productive!

Pros

I love the easy to use layout and the ability to automatically email clients their copies of contracts. Plus, clients tell me they love it too! I sign contracts with clients in person on my iPad Pro, and they say how professional it looks. Also, the ability to email client's their contract copies right away (or anytime) is actually a great feature because in the past I've needed to look up a client's contract and couldn't seem to easily find it on my end. However, I did a search in my email and because I automatically email clients their contracts as soon as they sign, I easily found it in my email. Just a nice little bonus! Overall, great product! I think my small business has used it for over 3 years now and I've had various service packages with SignEasy.

Cons

First off, the customer service is AWESOME! I called to change my EasySign service plan one year as I needed different features. It was so easy and the customer service was FAST! On that note, I wish there was a way to send/email/backup all the contracts I have saved in my SignEasy account. Right now, I'd have to individually email each contract to myself to back it up, and no one has time for that!

Mylah from Health Care Providers' Cooperative

Industry: Medical Devices

Very easy to use app, customer support replies fast to my concerns.

Ease of doing business. Even if I'm away from my laptop, I can easily review and sign documents. I don't need to be in the office to sign documents

Pros

Customer support addresses my concerns fast. I just email to them and they tell me how I can fix my concerns with the app. The app runs well, very easy to do. Just a few clicks and I have my documents signed and emailed . I love that gmail has a built in choice for sign easy so that whenever I receive documents on gmail, I have the option to open it using the sign easy app, sign the document, and send it right away

Cons

I would like it better if there is an option to select all signed documents and delete them in one click. With the current version of the app, I need to delete each document one by one . This is too time consuming.

John from Dunlap Moran

Daily use

Pros

Ease in using. I like how it integrates into your contacts and allows you to easily email or forward. I also like the confirming email feature so that you know that is received. I like that I was able to change the color of my typing so that I can tell my comments or signature from the black type set otherwise appears in the document.

Cons

Sometimes for no reason the font size changes and I find it hard to correct. Once it shrinks I do NOT know how to go back. This is particularly true where I am trying to write a comment on the document itself and there is not enough room. It would be really nice if I could mark an Asterisk or something and then place the comment somewhere else.

I use the tool everyday for many years now. Cannot do with this app.

Saves me a lot of time

Pros

It is easy to use and you can sign on the fly wherever you are. It allows the use of documents in all formats and it integrates with email.

Cons

App updates often come with issues. Following does not work satisfying: 1. When selecting a letter size and you add a date the date does not follow the letter size. 2. The app does not remember the position. You need to move your signature or initial to the right position. Especially if you have to initial many pages it is annoying. 3. The preset text cannot be changed. I only use two bit cannot remove the three others. I therefore need to scroll.

Gisele from SemFungos

It is a wonderful effort from you...congratulation!

However, In Brazil, the waste medicines products and security will be implemented molecular biology from next year. However, there are not many scientist with this subject here in Brazil how signEasy.

Pros

Many thanks for your kind and fast reply. Done! Your information was perfectly. I am very happy because in the future we will be partners.

Cons

more expensive. Brazil, is currently undergoing economic difficulties, including launching public notices and comply with the notices already underway. The need for implementation of these new technologies, however, is urgent because the problem of water Food processing industry and the health complications they cause is serious. Given that the international are the models of waste medicine safety and I need financial aid and researchers to support the implementation of the new technologies already used in others country, the signEasy seemed like a good fit. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Patrick from Your Modern Accountant

SignEasy is a great piece of software

Ease of use and ability to mark up any pdf file is great.

Pros

Ease of use and the ability to sign and mark up any document is great. We use it nearly daily and have never looked at any other software since we choose SignEasy years ago. We'd recommend it to anyone who needs signing function on their phone.

Cons

I'd like to be able to export signed manually in mass or automatically back up copies of the signed forms to a Google drive folder. Basically anything that allows pulling (automatically) a copy off of your servers on top a redundant server like Google or Dropbox.

Dave from Full Range Rehab

Don't ask customer service for any help or you will never hear back.

Electronic paperwork

Pros

Ease of use. It is very Self-explanatory. I like the fact that it automatically puts the day then when you click it. I also like the fact that you have the opportunity to save your own signature.

Cons

When you don't have a very strong signal the program struggles big time. A lot of times it will lose the information that you think you have saved. Also I wish you could just click on the title and change what it is saved as inside while it's open. Instead of having to save as a draft and go back and re-name it

Paul from DAB LIFT AND ELECTRICAL SERVICES LTD

Great software for singing off and completion of engineer reports.

Proof of visits and easy to keep an eye on our staff

Pros

The software is very easy to use. It's great for getting almost any kind of document signed. It's helped our business get proof of visits and times we we're at site.making life easier when invoicing clients.

Cons

Software should be able to store more than 1 signature as sometimes you have to sign lots of sheets and being able to store more than 1 signature would make this easier. Also this would make it easier for times when you can't get a signal for uploading.

A great app for document signing

Makes my work as an insurance broker a lot easier and saves me or my clients having to print and scan or post paperwork.

Pros

I like the ability to use a range of features, like freestyle and photos as well as text and signatures. The ability to send to remote clients who now don't have to have the app themselves is a great aid to getting things done quickly and efficiently.

Cons

I find that when you have to fill in small boxes, like numbers into a direct debit form, it can be fiddly - a magnifier would be a great addition.

Lyle from Department of the Eeyou Eenou Police Force

Industry: Public Safety

Excellent, had been using for years, before I searched for and app that does this, signEasy works!

Capability of signingn documents on the go, and the app keeps all documents both original and the signed copy so I know where to find them easily later.

Pros

It's easy to use and no need for printing anymore just to sign documents. My staff loves it! Sometimes they call it my magic app!

Cons

There is not much that I can put into a sentence of things that I like least about SignEasy, how can i think of something negative when it's all been good. I guess I can say it froze once, but that's about it.

Oleg from ActivePlatform

The application significantly saves time

Pros

I started using this application as soon as it appeared and when very few people in our company knew about it. It's great that it helps speed up the work with documents, thanks to the ability to work from a smartphone. I liked this opportunity so much that I advised to introduce this application into our company. 1.5 years have passed and now all our employees sign documents at SignEasy.

Cons

Only one signature can be added to the application database. This is a problem because I have two signature options. I use one for cooperation with individuals, the other for working with legal entities.

Great use it everyday.

on the go contract signing its the best feature. Not having to be in an office environment to sign contract.

Pros

Easy to use the app works great everytime we need to use it. Starting to like to updates to it. Email feature easy convenient to clients and myself. Not very affordable but its worth it to me.

Cons

file system, resizing text and dates. An autofill form like Adobe has would be great for files we use over and over. Dropdown menus things like that.

OSCAR from Dallas ISD

The experience is great with the SignEasy

Cloud documents.

Pros

How the documents are stored to a cloud. If I forget to save a document in Onedrive or Google Docs I have retrieve important documents.

Cons

I do not like that the app lags a little with my IPhone 7. It asks me to create a signature. I have to back out and click on signatures so that my signature shows up. Lastly there should more people that can sign a documents. Sometimes I need to have 5 or 6 people sign a document.

PJ from Taylor Morrison Home Funding

This has been a fantastic app and one I use daily

allows me to sign documents on the go and makes me to work remotely

Pros

Cons

don't have any. It's my most used business app on my phone since I have had it. There is nothing I can really see to make a negative comment about. I have referred many of my friends and co-workers

Charles from Kentucky Communications

Enjoy the ease of use and how it easily works with other programs.

Ease of use, great for getting that signature and completely the paperwork later.

Pros

The ease of getting signatures. If the person I need a signature from is not available I can email it and they email it back signed... Love that.

Cons

Not much to dislike. Simple program that interfaces with everything you can do. When something is found to be a possible problem, support looks into it and fixes it before it becomes a problem.

Amanda from Family Matters Psychology Services

This has made my job so much easier!

So quick and easy to use.

Pros

So easy to insert my signature into documents and then secure them so that they cannot be altered. This helps me work with rural and remote clients where work would be significantly delayed if it was mailed and then mailed back.

Cons

I've had some difficulty signing a docx format but have been working with Support to get this fixed. I don't have any other issues with the software.

Wendy from Therapists Unlimited

Not as affordable as it used to be.

It is indeed easy for my customers to use.

Pros

I like the fact that I can complete forms with multiple dates. This may seem obvious but I've tried others and it is not always available.

Cons

It is hard to manage font sizes. It doesn't have a default that can be set. Each time I open a new form I have to adjust the font size. It is irritating since I often use the same form repeatedly and every time I have to change it to a different size. Even if I saved the draft and returned later. Also, the price has gone up so much I can no longer afford the level I used to have. I've been using this app since its infancy. I get that as things become more popular the price goes up. But a high enough hike leads to me thinking of other apps or other ways to meet my signature needs.

Greg from Advantage Broadcasting LLC

Industry: Broadcast Media

It has made signing documents much easier and save time

It has helped me to stream line signing documents. With a few clicks I am able to sign a document and then send if off to the proper person.

Pros

Its easy to use and I can import any documents I need very quickly. I am able to go back in time and see any previous documents I have signed.

Cons

The signature size does not retain from original set up on iPad and is too big and each time I use it I have to resize. iPhone is not an issue

Jonathan from Jimco maintenance

I love my sign easy app

Pros

Keeps my paperwork looking neat cause on some days my handwriting is horrible and this app keeps it consistent. I like how I can get forms from my emails and put in to sign easy , and from your app to genius scan with ease.

Cons

I don't like that I pay for the app and features are still locked. Which is stupid cause spending dollars for the year the entire app should be unlocked

Fanny from Emuna

Easy and useful

Pros

Its easy to use as in the app and in website. The notification that you received in your cel when you have a new document to sign is the best. I use it every day for documents, letters, anything! We have a lot of people outside the office so we need them to sign fast and easy! and this is the way

Cons

For me that work daily with the software my least favorite part is when you need to put the signers name and Email. I always need to write the email instead of maybe a easy way to add from the notebook or something with my favorites.

John from Financial Services

A very important asset to have when always on the road yet need to be available

Instant access and always available to sign on behalf of clients no matter where I am which is pretty neat I think when on the move constantly

Pros

Easy to access and use No need for long explanation a great tool to have for keeping engaged and in contact

Cons

None a such I find that the storage of my signature drops off requiring a new one Helpful when re- sending a email having signed a document to be able to link to that email without having to insert all the addresses Both could be me really as regards making a mess otherwise one I cannot function without

HASSAN from Solarem

In general, this is a great app. There are a few shortcomings, however.

Pros

I love the ease of use. The ability of more than one person to sign and the remote signing feature. I like the way the documents are all saved and that they can be sorted in any order, signed, unsigned etc.

Cons

There is no spell check, it would be nice to have that. The lack of ability to edit previously signed documents. The app crashes when signing JPG images.

Stacy from Crossroads Housing Development Corp.

Very handy.

Many benefits, but most of all, I'm not ties to my desk.

Pros

Allows me to do my job on the road. I travel to 19 projects a month, but must sign documents as they come in for all 19 projects.

Cons

Operates a little slower than I would like and not all documents can be opened in the app. I also have had problems with locating signed documents in the app to resend or send to additional parties.

Neill from NGT civil plumbing PTY LTD

Very good app,great support,

Easy access to docs out on site,no paper trail on site,this eliminates the loss/damage of paper work onsite.

Pros

Use through out multiple devices for employees.. documents can be satarted and saved to draft...this action is imperative for my business.

Cons

IOS/MAC wondows devices do not sync well,this has caused serious issues in the past with generating docs,down time is money !!

Jamie from Cynet Systems Inc

The NAME says it all

I definitely recommend this software as it suits our company's daily business needs. More power to SignEasy!

Pros

SignEasy is the most beneficial digital signature platform for me. It has helped organizations and businesses with seamless document signing. This tool allows users to sign legal documents with ease using either a computer, a tablet or a mobile device. You don't really need to send an actual paper to get a signature. It is indeed an essential tool for recruiters and other professionals. I love that the status for each signature is visible and that allows us to know who has already signed the document and who has not. Not only that, it is available in 18 different languages!

Cons

I do not have any issues with this software. It is simple, easy to use and most importantly, it is secured.

Priyesh from Cleartrip

A great tool to send the contract to our suppliers within no time and easy to follow up.

Get the supplier details easily

Pros

The most I like is this application is very user friendly and each and every person can use it at first time, mean to say no training required. Can create many templates and also which helps you in saving time. Just one click and work is done.

Cons

Only thing which I hated was , when our client fills the form in the text box, half of the data is not view able which makes a lot of trouble in understanding the complete sentence. Soon hope this will be rectified.

Matt from Pella Northland

Industry: Building Materials

I use sign easy when signing contracts for work. It works very well.

It saves time, and is very easy to sign contracts with it.

Pros

It is easy to use, it emails. Well and easily to my account, there was no learning curve to speak of to start using it.

Cons

I wish that the signed documents and original documents could be put into a different folder so you don't have to page through each individual document to find yours

Cathy from Brightstar Corp.

Reliable and Fast

SingEasy is a program that has made my life work much easier, it is one of those tools that I always have on hand. Excellent!!

Pros

I love this software. Having the option to sign documents and contracts without being in the same place through mobile devices has become an indispensable quality to achieve improvements in personnel and purchase of resources. With this program I have the facility to sign personal contracts, suppliers, reuse templates, it's easy and simple.

Robert from Crosswork

Good software, albeit expensive

Pros

The program met my expectations. Everything is concise and simple. In order to learn how to use the application, there is no need to waste time. It's simple: you upload a document, put a signature on it and you can save the document.

Cons

I did not like that the price of the program pops up only after I already signed the document. It turns out that if I do not pay for the application, then I can’t save my document. I also don’t have enough of the “Print” button to insert a round stamp photo without a background (as a signature), and not like the “insert a picture” button. When pasted through this button, a white background is added.

Todd from Cornerstone Select Builders

Makes signing dailies receipts so much easier than going into the office.

Time would be the number one benefit to this software. Whether it had saved me time signing contracts, to saving me driving time to the office.

Pros

I can sign and track contracts through the site without having to track emails. This keeps me from driving into the office every time I have a receipt that has forwarded to our billing department. We work exclusively on the job site so the ease of being able to sign documents really helps me to be more productive. I have used this for more than 4 years and has saved me more than one trip a week to the office.

Cons

I don't like having to change the date every time for mm/dd/yr. This maybe my only complaint, as the rest of the system is easy to use.

Excellent product easy to use. he just about every day application is great!!

Ease of use

Pros

Cons

Are used a product almost every day when I'm on the road don't know what I would do without it.Far more efficient then Adobe sign or any other signed application I have used

Eugene from https://db2.io/

Great program with amazing potential

Pros

As head, I constantly signed a lot of paper documents. Obviously, for this I needed to be constantly in the office. But with the appearance of such a convenient program as SignEasy I do not see on the spot, I constantly move and at the same time, even during a business or friendly meeting, I can sign documents electronically.

Cons

I work in a serious company, but even I do not like one moment relating to SignEasy. The fact is that when I received a notification about the possibilities to update the application, it turned out that for this update you need to pay extra! In the modern world, this situation is simply outrageous!

Anthony from UIDP

SignEasy

Ease of use in getting a signature added to a form

Pros

It saves me time by giving me an easy option for signing forms. I used to have to print, sign and scan and now can do all of this from my phone.

Cons

It can take multiple steps to get me to the point of inserting a signature and date. I would prefer a one button push way of doing this

Luke from QUEENSLAND Rail

I find it very useful and fulfills my business requirements

Pros

Simple design. I like that the software defaults to my work account when identifying that I am sending a work email. I like that it saves previous documents so you are able to refer back if required.

Cons

Can't set default date to Aust d/m/y Hard to rotate documents. It would be good to be able to use Apple Pencil. The fact that it is an app it puts it in direct competition with changes to IOS mail. I don't like that if you do not have cellular data you can not use the app.

Christina from LCP Group

Sign easy is exactly what it says ... easy way to sign documents!

Pros

Quick easy access to signing, can sign for 1 or more people, date is easy to add, emailing is easy for me to do, this application is tremendously helpful in my day to day operations

Cons

If I get a phone call it sometimes logs me out. I wish it auto saved the documents I was working on. I sometimes have to start over

I use SignEasy as my default tool to sign secure and authentic documents.

Speed, reliability and easiness

Pros

The audit trail, the simplicity and the speed, all of them make possible for me to deal efficiently and securely in cross border contracts.

Cons

Nothing I can recall. Every feature fills the needs of my organization. I cannot find any feature I do not like. Everything works very well for me.

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use and very effective software Safe a lot if time You can use it in anytime anywhere Not need to scan and lose time

Cons

Price is too high Need corporate account that can be use by multibal users in same account Creatvtwo Signature in one document to prove authority levels and Signature

Andy from InvoCare NZ Ltd

Awesome app so easy to use

Pros

How easy it is to use, I use this daily and love showing it to my colleagues especially when I am away from my office, I can use it out and about for anything

Cons

NA there is nothing to dislike about the software it is very good with all aspects of my work when I use it daily, it''s great we'll done

Kevin from Dr.

This app has been invaluable in improving my efficiency and reducing my time to respond to critical

Improved efficiency and reduced time for me to communicate back to others and sign off on documents.

Pros

The app is very easy to use and reliable. I am able to quickly review documents, provide my input and then sign off on what I want to move forward with.

Cons

I have very few cons. The ones I have may be related to not fully understanding how to use the app to full capacity. I do wish I could use it on Word documents. I also am not sure if there is a desktop platform?

Michael from The Sabin Agency

I am very pleased with Sign Easy. It is easy to use and works great.

Pros

Importing and exporting Docs. Also the interface for adding data is works really well. The exporting feature is awsome.

Cons

The only thing that is a problem is when I rename a document, the new name change shows up on the top of the screen but not in the lefthand document list.