• icon"The work flow is good and the integration of Zoom, the recordings and document management."
  • icon"Tagging system user friendly. Signix listens to their customers and is diligently working to make this the best product out there."
  • icon"Most of all I am pleased that all necessary features for Ohio's eNotary process are fully integrated in the product."
  • icon"I don't think there was anything negative about my experience with this software, or usage of it to digitally sign documents."
  • icon"There were other issues with the knowledge based questions and the likeliness of such question being answered incorrectly. Yet, NO warning about the system preventing a transaction for 24 hours."
  • icon"The system is very specific as to how signatures are to be applied to the document when preparing which can get frustrating."

All SIGNiX Reviews

Abimbola

SIGNiX saves my organization time and money.

SIGNiX enable my organization reduce time spent sending and receiving physical contract documents via airmail.Since we switched to SIGNiX ,we have saved financial resource which would usually had been expended transporting documents to partners and customers. With SIGNix,our customers get to sign contractual agreements digitally ,and even when they encounter hurdles using SIGNiX,we easily assign a sales rep. to assist them navigate the hurdle via the telephone ; SIGNiX is that intuitive.

Pros

SIGNiX is intuitive,thereby making it easy to use both for us as a company and our customers and partners to use to sign contracts. I like that contractual documents signed with SIGNiX are legally binding and thus ,there has been no complaint from any of our partners since we began using this program. It is so easy to create signatures with this tool ,as a user I am allowed to either draw my own personalized signature or choose a signature from a list of singnature fonts. Documents can be signed both on smartphone and computer ; making it very convenient to use by all.

Cons

We have had difficulties convincing partners in developing countries to sign contractual agreements via SIGNiX. Although I admit this is in no way ,a fault of SIGNix ,however it is a bottleneck we regularly encounter.

Joyce

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Very Satisfied

With this software I can continue my service as a Public Notary while maintaining safety for my clients as well as for me.

Pros

I like that the software makes sense and it is simple direct and easy to use.

Cons

I am very new to this program no problems yet.

Reasons for choosing SIGNiX

THEIR SUPPORT SYSTEM. OF COURSE THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO USE.

Reasons for switching to SIGNiX

The Support with Signix is unbelievable. Signix has Weekly live update webinars with questions & answers, they also provide you with contact phone numbers as well as email address. They also maintain the webinars for future watching if needed on your site. Signix also send an email To welcome your clients and provide an video showing your clients how to use the software as well as telling them what is needed to complete the transaction.

Tricia

You have freedom to do any signings you want BUT.. there are things that could be ALOT better.

Soso.

Pros

*Zoom Meetings - Others can join. *KBA'S options on checking ID and the options on set up. *Were not restricted to certain kinds of signings that we can do, unlike other platforms. *Reasonable price

Cons

*NOT CELL PHONE FRIENDLY. *FREQUENT GLITCHES TO THE POINT IVE HAD TO EITHER REDO THE WHOLE MEETING OR TAKE IT OFF OF SIGNIX AND USE AN ALT WAY TO GET THE DOCS NOTARIZED. *LACK OF STAMPS IN ONE DOCUMENT *ISSUE WITH SIGNERS SIGNING DOCS PRIOR TO MEETING IN FRONT OF NOTARY AND BEING RECORDED ON ZOOM.

Reasons for choosing SIGNiX

I DID MY HOMEWORK AND IT SEEMED LIKE IT BE THE BEST FIT FOR WHAT I NEEDED.

I NEED A STABLE ALL IN ONE WITHOUT HEADACHES NOTARIZATION SYSTEM FOR VIRGINIA

Response from SIGNiX

Dear Tricia, Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it helps us continuously improve our product and service. We try to set a high standard for our solutions, and we apologize that our platform has not met your expectations so far. We understand that multiple stamps within a single document is a desired feature and our development team is working to add this as fast as possible. Please feel free to call Joshua Curry, Customer Success Manager, 423-362-8233 at your earliest convenience to discuss any other comments or concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to understand your experience in more detail to provide you with a better solution.

Replied May 2020

Christoph

Using Signix for a year now

Good product and great customer service. Also their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of eNotary products is very responsive and helps out wherever possible.

Pros

Compared to other electronic signature platforms, SIGNiX is certainly at the top. Preparing the documents is basically drag and drop. Clients are automatically invited to an encrypted zoom call and you can easily walk them through the process. They worked hard on constantly improving it and you can really tell the difference to a year ago.

Cons

Unfortunately, the security features do disqualify a lot of people from even accessing their documents. Especially the KBA questions pose a big barrier. Also, keep in mind that the contract you agree to with them is over several years and even tho you can cancel any time you have to do so at least 30 days prior to the end of every full year.

Reasons for switching to SIGNiX

DocVerify's high prices and bad performance made me switch

Jessica

Electronic Notary Software

See above.

Pros

With COVID-19, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Washington State pulled forward the October 1, 2020 effective date for electronic notarizations to be effective immediately, as of February 29, 2020. Upon receiving my electronic and remote notary endorsements from WA DOL, we quickly got in touch with Signix, signed up for the webinar and demos, and implemented the program quickly so we would be up and running. It's been working great for us. It's very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

I think the interface could be streamlined a bit, updated and make it easier to modify transactions. I also think some of the authentication processes are too labor intensive, like uploading pictures of your drivers license though your phone and having to enter your full SSN. It seems like checking id on the video process would be sufficient, also perhaps only entering the last four of a SSN.

Reasons for choosing SIGNiX

The sales person got back to me the quickest, got me set up for the webinar and demo and was able to implement the software immediately.

Valerie

SigniX

I have had a good experience. They are always willing to listen to concerns and have made many large and small changes based on my input.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to set up documents prior to the appointment.

Cons

That I cannot send the meeting link prior to the appointment without sending the link to review the documents.

Reasons for switching to SIGNiX

Fees, difficulty using the product, and lack of customer support.

Stephen

Inadequate Training

Mostly, I have helped other attorneys who do not have access to an online Notary. However, I have used it to help clients who are home bound or who don't wish to risk infection by a virus.

Pros

Overall, the software is easy to use. Until you get to a certain point, which I haven't exactly determined at what point that is, you can go back and make corrections without losing the other data you have typed in. That is a plus. Overall, the placement of fields and modifying the size is easy.

Cons

When you sign on as Notary you must remember to place your seal on the page. The software should remind you or ask if you want to add your seal. I could not determine how to invite a non-signer to the meeting. Not covered in training. The process for multiple documents and multiple signers was not covered in training. Certainly not included in any of the training videos I saw. The need to sign out of the software once your process has begun was never mentioned in training. I kept getting an error message and could not continue the process on one occasion and at that point I was advised later by customer service to logout of the software session before trying to sign in as Notary. There is no ability, when you get an error message to figure it out and correct it. At that point, it has occurred after identifying a witness via the KBA process. Instead, you have to start all over and waste another 30 minutes, uploading the documents, adding the people, adding fields to the documents, identifying the signer, etc. There is a method to identify a person using a second person, for example, someone who does not have a USA ID. You can ID the person who has a USA ID, then have them affirm the identity of the signer. However, there is no way to document that identification method other than the video. I asked how to do that and no one could give me an answer.

Reasons for choosing SIGNiX

Price and seeming ease of use. No extra charge to create your digital signature.

Trace

It works...

I appreciate the fact that customer service/support has been accessible as a new customer. I have had a few challenges with the system and the staff has been accommodating in handling issues. Handles criticism and feedback in a productive manner.

Pros

Back office and editor are easy to use and manage.

Cons

System is quite buggy at times. Can only affix one stamp on a single document. Emails to customers can be quite confusing in the order they are sent.

Reasons for choosing SIGNiX

Phone support option available.

Response from SIGNiX

Dear Trace, Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it helps us continuously improve our product and service. We try to set a high standard for our solutions, and we apologize that our platform has not met your expectations so far. We understand that multiple stamps within a single document is a desired feature and our development team is working to add this as fast as possible. Please feel free to call Joshua Curry, Customer Success Manager, 423-362-8233 at your earliest convenience to discuss any other comments or concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to understand your experience in more detail to provide you with a better solution.

Replied May 2020

Beth

Missing many features

I have been in this business for over 20 years, so I speak with notaries often, and to be honest many notaries use several platforms because depending on what the title companies require. That being said I am very disappointed in the ease of the program especially the inability to stamp multiple times compared to say DocVerify.

Pros

I like some features but the training lacks a lot. I have taken several classes and watched several YouTube’s and always basic. Never detailed Never includes extras, secrets, specials, hints, shortcuts, etc.

Cons

You can NOT stamp (Notarize) a document more then once. Often the system is slow, down, or items just disappear right in the middle of doing things? (I’ve talked to other notaries this has been happening a lot the last month or 2) so it takes double as long to load and prep a document, and finally the system freezes.

Startup

I like the KBA options and the relative ease for the user to authenticate. I have never had a user fail the KBA yet (I know others have had some issues).

Pros

The use of Zoom brings a familiarity for the users and ease of use that makes this product the clear winner from among other enotary platforms.

Cons

The process of getting the client's signature is not what the video demo explains. There is no allowance for saving standard language at the step where the document is sent to the users for review. I have found that more language is needed beyond "Your document is ready fir your review."

Reasons for switching to SIGNiX

The authentication was problematic with docVerify and the system times out during a real estate closing.

Patty

Remote Linline Notary

I received authority to perform Remote Online Notary through the State of Ohio back in January. Our office thought it would be a great back-up tool for me to have. Part of our law firm is the Family Law practice and there are many documents which need notarizing. When COVID-19 happened, the need for the online notary became beyond popular. I have done more RONs during this time than I ever thought I would. I have to say, I really thought the signer would be more intimidated on their end, having to do most of the legwork, but barring the small issues that we had in the beginning, it seems to be a very user-friendly system and individuals who do not work in an office setting, or legal field, are finding it fairly simple to get through.

Pros

I like the organization of the software and the ease of getting through a transaction. The ease of entering the zoom meeting is great. Initially, I did have some issues, but through time and communication, I was able to figure it out.

Cons

I think the uploading of the signer's photo is too sensitive. It creates a timing issue and the signer becomes frustrated having to upload repeatedly. The questions for the signer during the ABA are a too difficult/extreme. I have been told that they are too far backdated and the signer does not recall the information. I once could not complete a RON transaction because I was told by the helpdesk that the signer did not have "enough information in the database" to ask her the ABA questions. The transaction was canceled. I found that odd and frustrating because in the time that we took to try and get through a RON, to be told it was automatically canceled, the signer could have visited a bank and had her document notarized. Yesterday, I attempted to upload a "scanned" PDF and it would not appear in the section where I tag the document for signing. I'm not sure this issue is listed in the instructions or "common questions", but something you may want to think about notifying people of. When I saved the original document to a PDF, it uploaded properly. The instructions given by SignIx for performing a Remote Online Notary are overbroad - and tend to be confusing. I ended up creating my own instructions that I send to the signer before every transaction. Biggest complaint is that the signer receives two emails when the transaction has been created and the session begins by them having to access the SECOND email, first. It confuses the signer and it doesn't make sense.

Reasons for choosing SIGNiX

It appeared to be user friendly and I thought the price point was right on. I still believe the pricing is very fair and accurate. I also was impressed with my initial communication to learn about Signix.

Andrea

Best pricing model of any service provider I found, has everything you need.

I'm a very happy customer. I wish you offered the option to automatically send all the data and videos to my drives / google drives or even send the video directly to my e-mail after a session.

Pros

Due to the times and social distancing I was the first I know in my industry to get certified to do Remote Online Notary. We really had no idea how it all worked so I learned everything I could about the process. You can't just use any video chat software. The SIGNiX platform is very intuitive to use, stores your journal, and does the leg work of verifying someone's identity etc for you. Plus you can skip this step completely if you know the person already and they don't have to go through the ID verification. SIGNiX also doesn't get involved in the payments between you and your signer which is great for me because we don't charge people we are notarizing for within our business. Other platform providers have notaries that work for them and they provide notary services to the general public, so in essence a notary doing this as a job is competing with them. Plus they are much more expensive. SIGNiX is only the platform that you use either for your business or as a private notary you can advertise your services and perform them through this platform and SIGNiX doesn't get involved in the transaction between you and your client.

Cons

Not much for cons. The digital certificate is "free" but they make up for it in an annual fee. Still well worth it over other providers especially with the pay-as-you-go pricing. The price is simple and to the point and there's no fussing with "credits" like other platform providers told me about. Maybe this is a "pro" overall but I'd rather just be told what I'm paying for rather than claim it's "free" when it's obviously bundled into the price of the platform.

Reasons for choosing SIGNiX

Definitely price and simplicity.

Using Remote Online Notary in my Law Practice

Despite the numerous shortcomings which I have described above, Signix has been an invaluable tool to me as a lawyer helping clients during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Pros

At this point in time, there are no other remote online notary platforms available in Arizona for an independent notary. The process of prepping documents for remote online signature and notarization is easy.

Cons

Many of the document signers that I work with are elderly. Each has to have a separate email address in order to be able to sign with this software, and not all elderly couples have an email account for each person. Signix should at least provide a way that a text can be sent to a signer in lieu of an email account. Or it would help if separate signers were permitted by the Signix system to share the same email account. When one finishes signing a document set, that signer has to sign out and Signix sends an email to the next signer inviting them in to sign. This typically is on a separate device. Signix does not cover this transfer well in its orientation webinar, nor in its supportive materials. It is confusing for the notary and for the signers, alike. Signix does not make it clear whether or not signers have to download Zoom onto their devices. Though Signix specifies that signers should use a mobile phone to photograph their driver's license, they do not provide any instruction on how the signer is to share their screen on a mobile phone.

Reasons for switching to SIGNiX

This was a subscription based program where we sent our clients to online notaries hired by a company to notarize our clients' documents. The wait times were intolerable, and the documents came back with mistakes made by the notaries.

Roberta

Notaryii 3 month review of software

Overall, the experience is adequate for now. It is solving our problem of providing remote notarizations during the pandemic here in NYC. However, if you are unable to make a few upgrades listed in the Cons section, we may not renew our agreement since there are other companies designing similar platforms.

Pros

I like that it offers everything we need to perform a remote online notarization. I like the video and the script that was provided in the training manual. Overall, it makes the process easier and provides a unique competitive edge and adds value to our firm.

Cons

During the KBA feature on the signer side, you have to repeat taking the selfie picture several times even if you have a black background. Also, once the signer answers the KBA questions and ready to sign the documents, the signer has complained that they have to re answer KBA questions again. It is a time waster to answer so many questions again. It would be suggested that if they have to re answer the questions again, just to sign the documents, make the questions less than 4. It would save on time and make the customer fill that it is not a error and that they are doing it correctly. The amount that you charge per notarized page is high. Especially when certain state notary fees are $2. You would probably get more business if you lowered your notary amount that you charge each vendor like myself.

Reasons for choosing SIGNiX

Because this product met the notary requirements here in NYC.

Ryan