• Pros

• " I like that the software makes sense and it is simple direct and easy to use."

• "Back office and editor are easy to use and manage. "

• "Initial training was beneficial. Qualtrics integration in progress and enhanced Zoom was a plus for myself of which is included."

• Cons

• "In general, online notary platforms are pricey and primitive in its ability. I believe SigniX is ahead of it's competition though. I see RON becoming more user friendly as kinks are worked out."

• "System is quite buggy at times. Can only affix one stamp on a single document. Emails to customers can be quite confusing in the order they are sent. "

• "Signix does not offer to maintain the recordkeeping for RON (some other services offer this). But it is nothing. Get a dropbox or use google apps. "

Browse SIGNiX Reviews

Abimbola from IROKO Partners Limited

SIGNiX saves my organization time and money.

SIGNiX enable my organization reduce time spent sending and receiving physical contract documents via airmail.Since we switched to SIGNiX ,we have saved financial resource which would usually had been expended transporting documents to partners and customers. With SIGNix,our customers get to sign contractual agreements digitally ,and even when they encounter hurdles using SIGNiX,we easily assign a sales rep. to assist them navigate the hurdle via the telephone ; SIGNiX is that intuitive.

Pros

SIGNiX is intuitive,thereby making it easy to use both for us as a company and our customers and partners to use to sign contracts. I like that contractual documents signed with SIGNiX are legally binding and thus ,there has been no complaint from any of our partners since we began using this program. It is so easy to create signatures with this tool ,as a user I am allowed to either draw my own personalized signature or choose a signature from a list of singnature fonts. Documents can be signed both on smartphone and computer ; making it very convenient to use by all.

Cons

We have had difficulties convincing partners in developing countries to sign contractual agreements via SIGNiX. Although I admit this is in no way ,a fault of SIGNix ,however it is a bottleneck we regularly encounter.

Kyra from Notary There

Better Solution

EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Pros

We switched from DocVerify, which had great support and marketing, but the software was not nearly as easy to use (did not have the image capture technology) and the ability to tab documents was glitchy. Signix support is just as good, the training is really comprehensive (unlike its competitors) and best of all, it has a demo toggle so you can practice without paying for an actual notarization price just to learn the software. The pricing is very straightforward. For DocVerify, the pricing was confusing and turned out to be much more expensive than the advertising suggests. Signix is straightforward, in pricing and use, and built well.

Tricia from Carefree Notary Service, LLC

You have freedom to do any signings you want BUT.. there are things that could be ALOT better.

Soso.

Pros

*Zoom Meetings - Others can join. *KBA'S options on checking ID and the options on set up. *Were not restricted to certain kinds of signings that we can do, unlike other platforms. *Reasonable price

Cons

*NOT CELL PHONE FRIENDLY. *FREQUENT GLITCHES TO THE POINT IVE HAD TO EITHER REDO THE WHOLE MEETING OR TAKE IT OFF OF SIGNIX AND USE AN ALT WAY TO GET THE DOCS NOTARIZED. *LACK OF STAMPS IN ONE DOCUMENT *ISSUE WITH SIGNERS SIGNING DOCS PRIOR TO MEETING IN FRONT OF NOTARY AND BEING RECORDED ON ZOOM.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

I DID MY HOMEWORK AND IT SEEMED LIKE IT BE THE BEST FIT FOR WHAT I NEEDED.

Response from SIGNiX

Replied May 2020

Dear Tricia, Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it helps us continuously improve our product and service. We try to set a high standard for our solutions, and we apologize that our platform has not met your expectations so far. We understand that multiple stamps within a single document is a desired feature and our development team is working to add this as fast as possible. Please feel free to call Joshua Curry, Customer Success Manager, 423-362-8233 at your earliest convenience to discuss any other comments or concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to understand your experience in more detail to provide you with a better solution.

Joyce from Joyce Jones

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Very Satisfied

With this software I can continue my service as a Public Notary while maintaining safety for my clients as well as for me.

Pros

I like that the software makes sense and it is simple direct and easy to use.

Cons

I am very new to this program no problems yet.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

THEIR SUPPORT SYSTEM. OF COURSE THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO USE.

Jill from Hudson Law Firm, PLLC

Excellent software for Remote Online Notarization

I looked at several different software companies before I chose SIGNiX. The main reason was their rapid reply to my email communication as well as detailed answers from an actual person who really responded to my questions. I appreciated how the fees were detailed and listed and I did not feel there was any hidden fees. Again, the ease of use is very important to me.

Pros

User friendly - easy to use. There is a helpful training video and several FAQ's to address all of my questions thus far. I am not super technologically advanced and this software was easy to use for me. In addition, for my somewhat technologically challenged law clients, this software has been fairly easy to navigate and to instruct on how to use on their end.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to login from the main SIGNiX website.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

1) SIGNiX was the first to reply to me that they were in fact ready in my state for both RON and e-notary application. 2) Fees and pricing were clearly stated. 3) Video training which gave me confidence that I, along with my law clients, would be able to use this software with relative ease. 4) Rapid reply from an actual person directly answering my questions.

Jessica from Friedman Rubin PLLP

Electronic Notary Software

See above.

Pros

With COVID-19, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Washington State pulled forward the October 1, 2020 effective date for electronic notarizations to be effective immediately, as of February 29, 2020. Upon receiving my electronic and remote notary endorsements from WA DOL, we quickly got in touch with Signix, signed up for the webinar and demos, and implemented the program quickly so we would be up and running. It's been working great for us. It's very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

I think the interface could be streamlined a bit, updated and make it easier to modify transactions. I also think some of the authentication processes are too labor intensive, like uploading pictures of your drivers license though your phone and having to enter your full SSN. It seems like checking id on the video process would be sufficient, also perhaps only entering the last four of a SSN.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

The sales person got back to me the quickest, got me set up for the webinar and demo and was able to implement the software immediately.

Valerie from CenTex Mobile Notary & Process Servers

SigniX

I have had a good experience. They are always willing to listen to concerns and have made many large and small changes based on my input.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to set up documents prior to the appointment.

Cons

That I cannot send the meeting link prior to the appointment without sending the link to review the documents.

Christoph from PMN

SIGNiX Review

I started doing RON's on DocVerify and really have to say that DocVerify (excuse my language) is a total train wreck compared to SIGNiX. Nothing ever seemed to work. About a month ago they decided to triple their prices for notaries that want the entire session recorded (anything else would be unlawful) - it now is hardly possible to make any profit on that platform while sticking to the legal pricing limits. I am glad they did because that made me switch to SIGNiX. I also worked with the Notarize.com platform and think their Software is a little bit better than SIGNiX. It seemed to be more fluent especially when it comes to element placing. Notarize.com also gives the notary more control over the ID Verification process, by letting the notary decide if the picture of an ID is good enough or if it must be retaken. But Notarize.com only hires notaries and pays $5 per notarization. However, I have to say that I really enjoy working with SIGNiX so far and am glad that I made the switch. You guys are really on it! Please keep working on the platform and you will probably become the market leader very soon. Just PLEASE don't forget that also the notaries have to make money off of those transactions. I really think $10 / Notarization is fair and leaves the Notary with $15 but if the fees would be going north of that, I would really have to think twice if I am willing to take the risk of getting scammed and facing legal consequences or if I just should offer wet ink notarizations.

Pros

1. Generally easy to use 2. You can modify documents without creating a new transaction 3. Fair pricing 4. Even tho I have not needed it yet, I love that there is a customer support (unlike at DocVerify)

Cons

1. I think the system should not automatically send out both emails, especially since the client is not allowed to click the first one that is sent out. Even if i write the directions into the first eMail, many people just don't take the time to read it. Some will just see the link and click it. I already had that with a test transaction. Instead it would be great if there would be a button in the transaction dashboard / wizard to manually send them out whenever I think it's appropriate. I think that would be a great solution. 2. Sometimes when I prepare/tag a document the top bar (where you can select documents and signers) disappears. It's not a big thing since all I have to do is to click "previous" and "next" and I will be back at the tagging with all bars, but still something that could be solved. 3. I use a .png file of my signature in order to electronically sign the document. And every time I do that my signature comes out really tiny on the finalized document. Would be great if there would be something like a preview to see the finalized document before I finalize it. 4. I know you guys are working on that, but just wanted to mention that I would really need those questions that the SOS in FL wants in order to do estate planing documents implemented.

Stephen from Stephen K Shaw Law, LLC

Inadequate Training

Mostly, I have helped other attorneys who do not have access to an online Notary. However, I have used it to help clients who are home bound or who don't wish to risk infection by a virus.

Pros

Overall, the software is easy to use. Until you get to a certain point, which I haven't exactly determined at what point that is, you can go back and make corrections without losing the other data you have typed in. That is a plus. Overall, the placement of fields and modifying the size is easy.

Cons

When you sign on as Notary you must remember to place your seal on the page. The software should remind you or ask if you want to add your seal. I could not determine how to invite a non-signer to the meeting. Not covered in training. The process for multiple documents and multiple signers was not covered in training. Certainly not included in any of the training videos I saw. The need to sign out of the software once your process has begun was never mentioned in training. I kept getting an error message and could not continue the process on one occasion and at that point I was advised later by customer service to logout of the software session before trying to sign in as Notary. There is no ability, when you get an error message to figure it out and correct it. At that point, it has occurred after identifying a witness via the KBA process. Instead, you have to start all over and waste another 30 minutes, uploading the documents, adding the people, adding fields to the documents, identifying the signer, etc. There is a method to identify a person using a second person, for example, someone who does not have a USA ID. You can ID the person who has a USA ID, then have them affirm the identity of the signer. However, there is no way to document that identification method other than the video. I asked how to do that and no one could give me an answer.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

Price and seeming ease of use. No extra charge to create your digital signature.

Ryan from The Finity Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Attempted to utilize during pandemic and was disappointed ...

Based on my issues and what support informed me, I think this product was released to the general public too early. I get it, there was a pandemic going on and they had a product that society was craving and I probably would have done the same thing if I were them. I believe the product has the potential to be great in the future, but right now there are too many uncorrected bugs with this product that makes it not worth the time for both the client and the user.

Pros

There was a rush to use e-notarization platforms during the pandemic. The larger / more established companies were so busy they were not taking on new clients. This was the only company that was available so I went with them as the only option. Availability is an ability. After payment, I was in live training session to familiarize myself with the product. The instructor was knowledgeable and allowed for all questions to be addressed. That was the best the product was as it only went downhill from here.

Cons

We signed up with this company as they advertised they were capable of e-notarization of estate planning documents. About a week after we paid and went through training I received an email from an exec apologizing that the product is not capable of estate planning in my state but that they were working with the developers to correct this issue. We continued to use the product to e-notarize deeds. The product worked fine up until the moment it came for the notary to sign at which point it wouldn't allow access. I contacted support and they informed me that if the notary is also the person who setup the document they need to logout. I learned that for next time and had to do the process all over again with the client (this time in person as the client didn't want to do it electronically again). The next deed we signed took a total of three hours and still didn't work at the same step as before even though I made sure to logout. Some of the delay was due to my clients not answering their "knowledge based authorization" questions correctly. The client showed me the questions she got wrong and they were from the 1970s. I believe this is a State of Florida thing and not a SignIx thing but I can't blame my client for not knowing the answer to a 50 year old question. When I called support this time they informed me this was a novel issue and they had to assign this to the programmers to correct the issue.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

They were the only ones who were available at the time.

Response from SIGNiX

Replied June 2020

Dear Ryan, Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it helps us continuously improve our product and service. We apologize if we have not met your expectations and we hope to be able to support you better moving forward. Please feel free to call Joshua Curry, Customer Success Manager, 423-362-8233 at your earliest convenience to discuss any other comments or concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to understand your experience in more detail to provide you with a better solution.

Patty from Zashin & Rich Co. LPA

Remote Linline Notary

I received authority to perform Remote Online Notary through the State of Ohio back in January. Our office thought it would be a great back-up tool for me to have. Part of our law firm is the Family Law practice and there are many documents which need notarizing. When COVID-19 happened, the need for the online notary became beyond popular. I have done more RONs during this time than I ever thought I would. I have to say, I really thought the signer would be more intimidated on their end, having to do most of the legwork, but barring the small issues that we had in the beginning, it seems to be a very user-friendly system and individuals who do not work in an office setting, or legal field, are finding it fairly simple to get through.

Pros

I like the organization of the software and the ease of getting through a transaction. The ease of entering the zoom meeting is great. Initially, I did have some issues, but through time and communication, I was able to figure it out.

Cons

I think the uploading of the signer's photo is too sensitive. It creates a timing issue and the signer becomes frustrated having to upload repeatedly. The questions for the signer during the ABA are a too difficult/extreme. I have been told that they are too far backdated and the signer does not recall the information. I once could not complete a RON transaction because I was told by the helpdesk that the signer did not have "enough information in the database" to ask her the ABA questions. The transaction was canceled. I found that odd and frustrating because in the time that we took to try and get through a RON, to be told it was automatically canceled, the signer could have visited a bank and had her document notarized. Yesterday, I attempted to upload a "scanned" PDF and it would not appear in the section where I tag the document for signing. I'm not sure this issue is listed in the instructions or "common questions", but something you may want to think about notifying people of. When I saved the original document to a PDF, it uploaded properly. The instructions given by SignIx for performing a Remote Online Notary are overbroad - and tend to be confusing. I ended up creating my own instructions that I send to the signer before every transaction. Biggest complaint is that the signer receives two emails when the transaction has been created and the session begins by them having to access the SECOND email, first. It confuses the signer and it doesn't make sense.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

It appeared to be user friendly and I thought the price point was right on. I still believe the pricing is very fair and accurate. I also was impressed with my initial communication to learn about Signix.

Andrea from American Acquisition Group, LLC

Best pricing model of any service provider I found, has everything you need.

I'm a very happy customer. I wish you offered the option to automatically send all the data and videos to my drives / google drives or even send the video directly to my e-mail after a session.

Pros

Due to the times and social distancing I was the first I know in my industry to get certified to do Remote Online Notary. We really had no idea how it all worked so I learned everything I could about the process. You can't just use any video chat software. The SIGNiX platform is very intuitive to use, stores your journal, and does the leg work of verifying someone's identity etc for you. Plus you can skip this step completely if you know the person already and they don't have to go through the ID verification. SIGNiX also doesn't get involved in the payments between you and your signer which is great for me because we don't charge people we are notarizing for within our business. Other platform providers have notaries that work for them and they provide notary services to the general public, so in essence a notary doing this as a job is competing with them. Plus they are much more expensive. SIGNiX is only the platform that you use either for your business or as a private notary you can advertise your services and perform them through this platform and SIGNiX doesn't get involved in the transaction between you and your client.

Cons

Not much for cons. The digital certificate is "free" but they make up for it in an annual fee. Still well worth it over other providers especially with the pay-as-you-go pricing. The price is simple and to the point and there's no fussing with "credits" like other platform providers told me about. Maybe this is a "pro" overall but I'd rather just be told what I'm paying for rather than claim it's "free" when it's obviously bundled into the price of the platform.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

Definitely price and simplicity.

Paul from Paul B. Bartlett, P.C.

Using Remote Online Notary in my Law Practice

Despite the numerous shortcomings which I have described above, Signix has been an invaluable tool to me as a lawyer helping clients during the Covid-19 pandemic.

Pros

At this point in time, there are no other remote online notary platforms available in Arizona for an independent notary. The process of prepping documents for remote online signature and notarization is easy.

Cons

Many of the document signers that I work with are elderly. Each has to have a separate email address in order to be able to sign with this software, and not all elderly couples have an email account for each person. Signix should at least provide a way that a text can be sent to a signer in lieu of an email account. Or it would help if separate signers were permitted by the Signix system to share the same email account. When one finishes signing a document set, that signer has to sign out and Signix sends an email to the next signer inviting them in to sign. This typically is on a separate device. Signix does not cover this transfer well in its orientation webinar, nor in its supportive materials. It is confusing for the notary and for the signers, alike. Signix does not make it clear whether or not signers have to download Zoom onto their devices. Though Signix specifies that signers should use a mobile phone to photograph their driver's license, they do not provide any instruction on how the signer is to share their screen on a mobile phone.

Trace from 24 Hour Notary Texas LLC

It works...

I appreciate the fact that customer service/support has been accessible as a new customer. I have had a few challenges with the system and the staff has been accommodating in handling issues. Handles criticism and feedback in a productive manner.

Pros

Back office and editor are easy to use and manage.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

Phone support option available.

Response from SIGNiX

Replied May 2020

Dear Trace, Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it helps us continuously improve our product and service. We try to set a high standard for our solutions, and we apologize that our platform has not met your expectations so far. We understand that multiple stamps within a single document is a desired feature and our development team is working to add this as fast as possible. Please feel free to call Joshua Curry, Customer Success Manager, 423-362-8233 at your earliest convenience to discuss any other comments or concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to understand your experience in more detail to provide you with a better solution.

Roberta from Notaryii

Notaryii 3 month review of software

Overall, the experience is adequate for now. It is solving our problem of providing remote notarizations during the pandemic here in NYC. However, if you are unable to make a few upgrades listed in the Cons section, we may not renew our agreement since there are other companies designing similar platforms.

Pros

I like that it offers everything we need to perform a remote online notarization. I like the video and the script that was provided in the training manual. Overall, it makes the process easier and provides a unique competitive edge and adds value to our firm.

Cons

During the KBA feature on the signer side, you have to repeat taking the selfie picture several times even if you have a black background. Also, once the signer answers the KBA questions and ready to sign the documents, the signer has complained that they have to re answer KBA questions again. It is a time waster to answer so many questions again. It would be suggested that if they have to re answer the questions again, just to sign the documents, make the questions less than 4. It would save on time and make the customer fill that it is not a error and that they are doing it correctly. The amount that you charge per notarized page is high. Especially when certain state notary fees are $2. You would probably get more business if you lowered your notary amount that you charge each vendor like myself.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

Because this product met the notary requirements here in NYC.

jackie from private holdings

easy platform to use

It both streamlines and expedites our workflow. More so than that though it is the most secure digital signature on the market. there is a difference between digital and electronic signatures and it is important to know the difference, because most people do not.

Pros

security and no third party verification needed. this means that the certificates are embedded within the document so you can store them on your servers under your own protocols and not have a large footprint

Cons

transition. like with any change in workflow management there was some difficulty to transition from our old way of doing things to this new one, but well worth it in the long run

Megan from Megan Schmidt

SigniX Better than the Competition

My overall experience has been good!

Pros

I initially registered with SigniX and the other top notary platform. I found SigniX to be user friendly and the customer support set SigniX apart from it's competition. I continually ran into issues notarizing through the other top online notary platform with no help available at all! It was pricey frustrating and had a fail rate of 7 out of 10 times. I found SigniX to be a much smoother process and easier platform to learn. The training provided from SigniX was thorough and I received personal call backs from any issues that arose. I truly appreciated that! The pricing structure for SigniX is quite different than the other top platform, but is much more affordable in the short run with a sort of "pay as you go" structure.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

SigniX was far more user friendly than competition. Also, more affordable (although still pricey). Not sure there is money to be made doing RON work because of the hefty costs. Time will tell.

Stacy from Luke Law, LLC

New to Signix

Pros

Due to the Covid -19, our office has had to adapt to a new way to perform some of notary duties. Out of all service providers, I looked at, Signix was the only one that fit what we were looking for. Most of the service providers provided notaries along with their service. Signix platform seems to be easy to use while covering all that is required by the State of Florida for an online notary. I like the fact that it covers verifying the signer which frees me up to just go through the document and notarize. I am also impressed with the helpfulness of the staff. There responses to my emails have been timely and addressed whatever question I had. It is good to know that if I run into any problems, their customer service is there to help especially since I am starting a new way of notarizing documents, helpfulness and ease of use are going to be important to me.

Cons

When watching the introductory webinar, I wasn't really sure about the two emails sent to the signer. One being the invite to Zoom and the other being the actually document for them to sign. I will have to make sure that in the Zoom invite email, the signer knows exactly how to proceed, so there is no confusion.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

Signix was the only platform that was specific to what we needed. The other platforms had notaries along with the service or just geared towards document signing and we just needed a platform to be able to perform notarization of documents for our clients ourselves. Plus the cost seemed to be lower because of this than the other service providers I checked into.

Lauren from Florida Title & Trust, LLC

Signix Review

Pros

The software is very end user friendly. I have used other Online Notary platforms, which have been very difficult for the consumer. Signix allows for consumers to easily access their platform, complete their validation and proceed to notary. The software is great for everyone, including persons without strong computer skills,

Cons

For the notary, the platform is not user friendly, incomparison with PAVASO, my other RON provider. if there are any errors or delays in the signing session, the notary must completely restart the entire package including tagging all documents. Pavaso allows you to halt and restart a signing session, if for instance, a borrower has a connection issue, or needs to reschedule after notary has started session.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

I did not choose signix, i started to use signix, but due to the constraints for me as a notary , i use PAVASO more frequently, eventhough its more expensive

Beth from LockportNotaryNY

Missing many features

I have been in this business for over 20 years, so I speak with notaries often, and to be honest many notaries use several platforms because depending on what the title companies require. That being said I am very disappointed in the ease of the program especially the inability to stamp multiple times compared to say DocVerify.

Pros

I like some features but the training lacks a lot. I have taken several classes and watched several YouTube’s and always basic. Never detailed Never includes extras, secrets, specials, hints, shortcuts, etc.

Cons

You can NOT stamp (Notarize) a document more then once. Often the system is slow, down, or items just disappear right in the middle of doing things? (I’ve talked to other notaries this has been happening a lot the last month or 2) so it takes double as long to load and prep a document, and finally the system freezes.

Mary from The Notary Public and Certified Signing Agent Corp.

A good program that is ....

I've taken my notary business completely online. No more face-to-face until Covid is under control. Plus I am able to reach clients outside of my state's limits which is great.

Pros

This is a good program that is striving to improve and I give them kudos for that. There are new updates that are coming that will make my life as a notary so much so easier and end the frustration of some of my clients, e.g., ability to put multiple notary stamps on the same document. Also they are improving their billing methodology which is more fair to notaries.

Cons

The initial fee is a bit steep. The other platforms I am on are no where near as steep. But I did recoup that money very quickly so I guess I can't complain.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

I did not choose it over products. I am on other products as well for other reasons.

Carl from Inogen

Industry: Medical Devices

Carl’s signix review

Overall, I have had a net positive experience with signix and it notifies me when my documents are completed.

Pros

I love that I can email this to my patients and have them sign all necessary documents without having to physically mail anything. It’s even simple enough that I can guide them through it over the phone with no problems.

Cons

Sometimes the form messes up when going to edit each document to place new smart fields throughout it.

Nicholas from Real Estate

It's a Bumpy Road

I was appreciative when SIGNiX gave me word of their approval for Arizona notaries on their platform. I'm fairly certain they were the first! With the whole global event and ensuing emergency legislation regarding remote online notaries, it's been a bumpy road. However, the way this technology and platform is progressing, it's all looking up from here.

Pros

I liked having access to the webinars/tutorials.

Cons

Not being able to attach documents to the sealed/certified electronic document without compromising the seal, making "signing in counterparts" (currently) impossible. There must be a way to keep this electronic seal/certificate intact while adding additional pages to the end of the document...

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

As far as I could tell, SIGNiX was the first platform to allow for Arizona RONs. That's how you earned my business.

Response from SIGNiX

Replied May 2020

Dear Nicholas, Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it helps us continuously improve our product and service. We try to set a high standard for our solutions, and we apologize that our platform has not met your expectations so far. Please feel free to call Joshua Curry, Customer Success Manager, 423-362-8233 at your earliest convenience to discuss any other comments or concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to understand your experience in more detail to provide you with a better solution.

Sanjuan from S & S Property Management Services

Industry: Facilities Services

New beginnings

NA

Pros

Cons

As always news softwares are a challenge so once you get the swing of it things will be good.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

Ease of understand my currency.

Candace from Kim Tindall & Associates

Very Happy With SigniX

Very good. The product is easy to use overall and the support is very good.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and though I as worried about helping less tech savvy people, most everyone has done just fine.

Cons

I think the client having to complete the KBA every time they use the service is very frustrating. Once they create a user name and password, doesn't that prove that they are who they are? I have a client that has used my service 3 times and had to complete it each time, and it's just tiresome. Same as if you want to get in and get your documents from the website. Why complete the KBA again?? What about KBA within Signix? Something really simple that they can answer quickly and easily without the rigors of the other KBA.

SCOTT from Real Estate

SIGNiX gets the job done

We are doing notary closings for real estate

Pros

SIGNiX is an easy tool for our signers to use for remote notary services. It has helped us do 3-5 closings a day and each closing has completed successfully.

Cons

The tagging of documents is somewhat cumbersome. Only being able to stamp one document in a set of documents, the stamp not showing up with the written notary information and the check box needing to be completed means that you can't have options on a page. Also, having the date populate with every signature is time-consuming because notary documents already have a line where the date needs filled in meaning adding the date with the signature is unnecessary and therefore needs deleted every time.

Wanda M from Winrow Property Group, LLC

Waiting for Assignments

I've not solved any problems. However, I have learned there're a lot of avenues to pursue. Attorneys, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies just to name a few. I do feel since the environment we're in is causing some of the hurdle's I come across and the fact RON is so new or most. Title Companies use their own platform and those who don't know about RON's are not interested in using the services Signix provides. I do feel there's a lot of negative communication among other Notaries & I feel some is because they have not upgraded the systems being used. I can see how difficult it is to use SigniX.

Pros

I've enjoyed how SigniX has setup a user friendly Product. I'm a Realtor in Texas and we use the same signage process and I feel very comfortable how your platform works. The training is very good along with customer support. Email and I receive an answer in short period of time I have no integrations with other apps.

Cons

Because I've not received any assignments as of yet and only the training, I don't have any desired features at this time. If in a live scenario the process works as the training does, it's very easy. At this time I don't have any other integrations with other apps.

MARY from Teague Nall and Perkins

Industry: Civil Engineering

Review of Signix software

It feels very much like a beta test. The known issues include having to log out to see changes, slow updating, transactions taking a while to show up again once you create them, etc.

Pros

I love the integrated KBA questions. That's huge. It is also fairly affordable.

Cons

You can't do multiple zoom meetings for different signers which makes it impossible to do multiple signers on the same document which is half the reason in-person notarizations/closings are tricky. This is a SERIOUS flaw.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

Integrated KBA and affordability.

Mark from Real Estate

Too many problems and terrible support

I spent hours on this platform attempting to close a real estate transaction and it almost completed until it got to the notary signatures and completion. At that point I got an error code after clicking the link that was sent by SIGNIX to complete the signing. I was told days later that I shouldn't have clicked the link but shouls have copied and pasted the link into a totally separate browser and it may have worked because it doesn't like the fact that the person that set up the transaction and the notary are the same person so you have to act like you are different people and use different browsers, etc. It is just ridiculous. Plus the cost is based on notary seals in a package and unless you know up front how many seals will be in a given package then you cannot give an accurate quote.

Pros

I liked the opportunity to do real estate closings online (RON) but there are too many issues with the software and/or platform.

Cons

Difficult for signers to access the platform and get through the extremely difficult KBA questions and then there are problems with the ID verification.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

I chose Signix because it seemed like the platform that was intended for individual notaries or businesses

Response from SIGNiX

Replied May 2020

Dear Mark, Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it helps us continuously improve our product and service. We understand the difficulty that KBA and credential analysis authentication can sometimes cause signers. We have recently upgraded our authentication methods to improve signer experience and pass rate. We would love to get your feedback about these recent improvements. Please feel free to call Joshua Curry, Customer Success Manager, 423-362-8233 at your earliest convenience to discuss any other comments or concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to understand your experience in more detail to provide you with a better solution.

Juanita from Juanita Serrano, Notary

Signix is great!

I've only been using Signix for a month but so far its been great, easy to use. No issues.

Pros

Signix is user friendly, the training was very thorough. I've only been using it for a month but so far no complaints or issues.

Cons

Haven't come across anything that I haven't liked or had a problem with.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

As a Sole Proprietor, price was a huge factor for me and Signix was by far the best pricing. Their pricing was also disclosed upfront with no hidden add ons.

Marcelo from Mikami Notary, LLC

NOT RECOMMENDABLE- REFUSED TO ISSUE A REFUND AFTER TECHNOLOGY IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY

After trying different solutions to all the technical difficulties their online platform process presents, I found it to be very difficult to use, not only to the notary but also to the user, After asking the company to issue a refund [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called me personally and even though I had not been able to complete even one online notarization with any of my clients, They refused to refund me after paying a full year refund

Pros

I am a Notary Public and was excited about offering this new product to my clients as I often get requests from clients that want to sign a document, but cannot be physically present.

Cons

When I joined back in January 2020, they were still developing the technology, so it was not ready yet. When it finally was released to use, they still had a lot of technical issues that prevented me from completing a full notarization, the do not offer proper training, other than 2 -15 minute sessions (they claim its a full hour and its not). There are technical issues where the Notary seal its NOT LEGIBLE AT ALL, and also the is a technical issue which prevented me from completing the process. After contanctin tech support and trying all the alternatives suggested nothing resolved the issues.

Response from SIGNiX

Replied April 2020

Dear Marcelo, Thank you for sharing your feedback as it helps us continuously improve our product and service. We try to set a high standard for our customer support, and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to call Pem Guerry, EVP, 423-305-7041 at your earliest convenience to discuss any other comments or concerns. We would appreciate the opportunity to understand your experience in more detail, as we always strive to do what is right.

Scott from Gold Medal Media Group LLC

Better than DocVerify

I understand that you are improving and I look forward to when you have this in a better place. It will be no comparison with DocVerify.

Pros

I like how new and clean it looks. I like the Zoom link and the features it allows. I like the ease of signing. I like the ease of retrieving the documents. I like the ease of saving the video,

Cons

I do not like the following: Not being informed when there is a new issue that results in me being unable to compete the RON and needing to ask everyone to do it again. I suggest sending out a video link only at first and after RON explains everything, RON can send the email link to first signer. Need to be able to have more than one Notary stamp per document.

Chris from Meridian Title Company

Not a great UX

Pros

It was easy to sign up and get set up. The concept of connecting and conducting a RON mortgage closing sounds great on the surface, but we have had several unsuccessful attempts and more frustration than ease of use

Cons

Configuring the signatures is painful, only allowing one notary stamp per pdf attachment is limiting and frustrating

Response from SIGNiX

Replied May 2020

Dear Chris, Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it helps us continuously improve our product and service. We try to set a high standard for our solutions, and we apologize that our platform has not met your expectations so far. We understand that multiple stamps within a single document is a desired feature and our development team is working to add this as fast as possible. Please feel free to call Joshua Curry, Customer Success Manager, 423-362-8233 at your earliest convenience to discuss any other comments or concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to understand your experience in more detail to provide you with a better solution.

Annette from GAF Energy

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Need it, but don't like it

Only if it works smoothly and the customer is more then 2 hours away is there a benefit.

Pros

It's nice to have as I have to work the entire state of FL getting NOC's signed.

Cons

Not the easiest to use. Too many customers get frustrated with the ID questions that can be extremely obscure, especially with those who travel or move often. The driver's license photo will often say it has been taken but the system can't approved it. After 2 tries, the customer (and myself) are fed up and I end up just driving to their house. There should also be training on how to use with just the customer using their mobile phone. And they don't have a repository, which is greatly needed, causing more issues with the end user.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

I was told this was easier and less expensive.

Holly from legal services

Good product.

Pros

I like signix and it has worked for me. Set up of online notary was very difficult, hours wasted. Mostly b/c tech support gave the wrong answers, and trainers gave wrong answers. Got answers all over the place. It would have been better if they said we don't know and that they would get correct answers asap, instead of giving out incorrect and conflicting information. Someone in tech support should have tried to set their own notarization up with the SOS, so that accurate information could have been given.

Cons

Setting up the online notary with the SOS.

Lawrence from Lawrence J Merwin

Great service; excellent solution for independent closing agents and mobile notaries.

A system that is great for independent operator. Very good platform and excellent support.

Pros

Very friendly program for independent closing agents. All features designed to allow small operators service multiple clients. Service is excellent - team of specialists which can easily provide assistance for technical questions as well as account management. Communication within the team appears seamless so that a user's challenges are quickly resolved by the right person. Also, prep of docs is easy and intuitive.

Cons

Some functions are initially difficult to coordinate. It may be my own low tech experience, but getting session with all prerequisite sign-ons and doc displays ready was at first awkward. Easier with practice but perhaps less elegant than it could be. Company is tweeking operation and, as I gain more time on the program, I expect it will be a great tool.

Vicki from Northwest Justice Project

Industry: Law Practice

Not easy to use but not impossible

Pros

If you can get a client who is somewhat tech savvy, then it is a charm and works better than nothing. I have only successfully completed 1 and tried 2 others with no luck and the clients became frustrated and gave up.

Cons

I work for a law firm that represents low income and I have found that this program is very hard for our clients to utilize as it is cumbersome, includes a lot of steps and most of our clients either do not have access to a computer or smart phone.

Tracye from Notary Assistant

So Far So Good

Pros

Process is very easy. I love that if any issue comes up, customer support is right there to help you along the way.

Cons

I feel like personal branding would be a plus. Say the Client goes into the portal and it has our logo. One feature I dislike is that customers have to do the KBA a 2nd time to get the notarized document.

Customer Support,

Sandra from NotaDoc

Hopeful User

Our overall experience with Signix has been good, we were able to service most of our customers. We hope to have the KBA/photo issues resolved along with being able to place two notary stamps on one document. In comparison to its competitors and those programs approved by the State Signix is the better choice

Pros

The software is easy to use and we have been able to intergrate it well with our processes.

Cons

Although Signix is constantly working towards making it a better program the KBA/ID process is very sensitive.

Andrew from Accident Law Group

Great Quality and Ease of Use

Great. The customer support has been excellent and the program is seamless and easy to use. The overall lack of problems makes it all the better as well.

Pros

The idea of the process of doing the remote notarization process seemed fairly daunting. However, it is far easier to use than expected. This is majorly in part due to the instruction guide provided to users as it is really easy to follow and does an excellent job of explaining the steps.

Cons

The only thing I have run into is the length of time the ID verification process can take with the KBA ID selection. That being said, it is not a problem with the program and understandable that it must be that thorough.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

I can't remember the specific names of other options my firm was looking at, but we ultimately went with Signix due to the price.

Helen from Going Places Loan Signing

Need more additional training

I didn't like the software because it was clear.

Pros

I liked the webinar instructions, however one hour is not enough training to familiarize yourself with the software. I found creating the signers user friendly but once you logged out to get started with scheduling the Zoom meeting it was not clear. on how to complete the combined signed documents.

Cons

I didn't like that we only got one demo to learn.

Response from SIGNiX

Replied May 2020

Dear Helen, Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it helps us continuously improve our product and service. We try to set a high standard for our solutions, and we apologize that our training has not met your expectations so far. Please feel free to call Joshua Curry, Customer Success Manager, 423-362-8233 at your earliest convenience to discuss additional training opportunities. We appreciate the opportunity to understand your experience in more detail to provide you with a better solution.

Katie from Element Law Group, PLLC

Needs a lot of work

If there were any other options, I would use it.

Pros

I like sometimes having the option to complete an online notarization. That happens maybe half of the time though.

Cons

I am constantly disappointed by this software. Things that are supposed to happen automatically, like being able to progress to signing after ID verification, often don't happen. I have zero control over it on my end besides resending the email. My notary block is consistently screwed up (sideways, too small to read, etc.) which makes the whole exercise useless. My notary journal does not record the notarial events. I feel like I am 2% notary, 98% tech support. I cannot believe you have launched a program, let alone charged for it, in the condition this program is constantly in.

Response from SIGNiX

Replied May 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback, as it helps us continuously improve our product and service. We would love to speak with you more regarding the issues you are experiencing in order to diagnose the problem. We try to set a high standard for our customer support, and we apologize that we have not met your expectations so far. Please feel free to call Joshua Curry, Customer Success Manager, 423-362-8233 at your earliest convenience to discuss any other comments or concerns. We appreciate the opportunity to understand your experience in more detail to provide you with a better solution.

Natalia from Roig Lawyers

Great product for what you need, it needs a few tweaks!

This is a great service and the cost is amazing!

Pros

It's really easy to use and I love that it combines the documents and the separates the documents.

Cons

Things I'd like to see: 1. add more documents once it is scheduled. 2. reschedule of appointments 3. customer service, being a little more helpful than re do it.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

cost and being able to start immediately

Brent from Justice Restoration Center

Remote Online Notary Platform

Pros

I chose SIGNiX to serve as our remote online notary (RON) platform as it seemed to be a cost-effective and efficient way to comply with our state law RON requirements. After learning the process and interacting with customer support, I am glad I made this choice. The Webinar-based training has been thorough and fairly straightforward, and any questions I've had along the way have been answered.

Cons

A more thorough step by step checklist based on the training webinar would be helpful as there are numerous nuts and bolts to using the platform for RONs.

Cost.

Startup

I like the KBA options and the relative ease for the user to authenticate. I have never had a user fail the KBA yet (I know others have had some issues).

Pros

The use of Zoom brings a familiarity for the users and ease of use that makes this product the clear winner from among other enotary platforms.

Cons

The process of getting the client's signature is not what the video demo explains. There is no allowance for saving standard language at the step where the document is sent to the users for review. I have found that more language is needed beyond "Your document is ready fir your review."

Willie from One Stop Mobiles Signing

Great Product but

Signix has a great platform, but with deficiencies that the engineers cannot help you with at best, it's a guess of what may be the problem. I tried using Signix numerous times without good results. I could proceed through documents only for either the client or me, the notary, to experience an error when completing the document for notarization. I tried several times on different browsers i.e., chrome, Firefox, etc. with no success. Getting the system errors fixed and then notarizing documents on Signix would be the best.

Pros

The platform is the easy to use, with it's functionality superb. Setting up the documents and notifying the clients unmatched. Putting all the information where it should be can be done with ease.

Cons

The software is perfect just un-timed errors makes it frustrating to use.

Felise from Sign Away Service LLC

Unsurpassed Customer Service

Notaries having x.590 digital certificate through Identrust should be able to use with Signix and not be required to purchase again through Signix.

Pros

Ease of use and fee transparency. Their customer service goes above and beyond. They answer questions without long wait times and quickly respond to emails. This is extremely important as many documents are time sensitive.

Cons

The signers should be able to pass KBA before bringing notary on, as this process is time consuming and if the signer can not pass this step the signing is cancelled. The meeting and document link should be integrated into one email. The date tag should not be automatically included with the signature tag.

John from Turner Lumpkins & Blackwell, PLC

Signix

I am still learning how to more easily use the service. Customers have been satisfied, but to process has been a little cumbersome. I think that satisfaction might wane as people get more used to RON signings... Signix will need to keep up with a focus on training users and making sure that we can provide the best experience for our customers.

Pros

I have used Signix before for e-signature, and I like the company's emphasis on security in general and the "integrity" of the "signed" PDF file. That focus comes through with their eNotary product. It is also valuable/helpful that Zoom is "built-in" the service.

Cons

Training and support seems limited. Interface is a bit cumbersome but understandable and workable. I struggled a bit the first time I tried to notarize a document with two signers. So far I have identified signers by having them hold their drivers license up to the camera and reading to me the address on the DL. I don't know if any KBA tools are built into the service.

Reasons for Choosing SIGNiX

I was familiar with Signix for esignatures, and the pricing was competitive.

Donald from Notarize4U

SigniX Remote Online Notarization

The need to comply with Remote Online Notarization requirements.

Pros

Although tedious, tagging documents with a drag and place process is easy to implement.

Cons

I understand that the ID verification and KBA are third party, it is extremely difficult getting signers past this step and often the signing process can't be completed. Requiring selfies didn't work in many cases. In addition, if a field is missed on tagging, you are required to start a new transaction instead of doing an edit and resign.

Lower cost and support.

Jarvis from Montana Online Notary

One of the best out there

I think it's the best service out their for independent notary publics.

Pros

It sure gets the job done affordable, but can run into frustrating bugs that requires signers to redo their work. Nice when it works and customers service is very expedient. Once you get used the the web app you start learning to work with it much better.

Cons

I don't like the 3rd party ID Verification. I think they're "smartphone or only approach" is poor design, and their facial recognition AI could certainly do better. The ID Verification by 3rd party is the step I dread the most and I'd like to see Sign find other 3rd party vendors that can provide a higher quality service.