• Pros

• "I love how convenient it is for us and our end customer... they can easily access it and complete within minutes"

• "He ease of use, and the pricing for the features it has is a great plus. Would recomend for someone on a budget. "

• "It is easy to use, and I like having my logo show. "

• Cons

• "Wish it was easier to delete multiple documents at once, but that is a minor inconvenience in comparison to the great features this does have. "

• "The organizing documents., or when you have to look for a dated document., its a bit of a hassle. Beside that its great"

• "For work there was no way other then manually to take the information and be able to put it in a database, that still had to be done manually"

Browse SignNow Reviews

Sharon from Family Law Advice Center, P.A.

Industry: Law Practice

Easy to use. Great value.

When I started my business, I needed to find a digital signing solution for a low cost... so even though I had never heard of this program, I decided to give it a try instead of using one of the more well-known digital signing programs. My business is small, and I don't need digital signing on a daily basis. So, the lower price very much attracted me. And ultimately, I'm very glad I gave it a shot. It has definitely met my needs and is affordable. Also, there was one occasion when I needed to contact customer service because I changed my e-mail address, which caused a billing error. I sent an email to customer service, and the issue was resolved very promptly and easily.

Pros

The program is quite easy to use and navigate. And it appears my clients find it easy to use as well. I've never had any complaints or questions from them.

Cons

The only thing I have difficulty with is the editing tools box... it can be moved side to side so you can see your document, but not up and down. The bottom portion of the editing tool box gets cut off by my Windows task bar at the bottom of my screen, and since I can't move the box up, I can't access the tools in the lower portion.

Yeni from Autodesk

Efficient and fairly priced.

Pros

Sign-now provides my organization access to its security and integration features which puts the deployment of legally binding and widely accepted e-signature across devices on our fingertips. With Signnow, we have been able to create a resilient and scalable electronic digital workflow and automated paperwork across all engagements with clients and partners.Resulting in a faster paperwork process in all of our dealings. I especially cherish the bulk invite feature , which enable us send invites to multiple persons all at once ,by simply creating a single paperwork template and uploading a list of people we'd like to append their signature to the paperwork. This works perfectly in situations where multiple persons are needed to sign a paperwork.

Cons

Quality of support is very slow and just not good enough. We will like to get responses to concerns and setbacks we encounter on this tool in a matter of hours ,rather than days ; which is the norm with the Signnow support team as of this time.

Save paper and time!

we finally got our in house legal team to allow us to use SignNow as an official form of signature instead of printing out paper, signing, and rescanning due to the legal protections it provided. highly recommend for anyone person or business that needs to sign papers and is currently printing and signing them now.

Pros

I loved that i didn't have to print out and sign legal documents, contracts, and invoices. additionally, the signing feature in adobe acrobat isn't as intuitive as SignNow.

Cons

my signature came out really messy when using the feature to sign with my phone screen. it would have been helpful to sign on paper, take a picture, and use that instead

Santosh from The Law Offices Of Hilda Sibrian

Sign Now - Review

- Overall it is a great app to get signatures online without any delays.

Pros

- SignNow application is very easy to setup and access. - This application can be used to send documents for online signatures through even text messages - This application has really great features which help customers to get more efficiency

Cons

- The support can be more helpful and quick answering - The pricing can be made more affordable. - More features can be added into the application.

Reasons for Choosing SignNow

- Availability of features in the market with pricing as deal-breaker.

Arkin from Lumin Publishing

Industry: Publishing

The product is good, but there is a glitch, and we can't figure out how to get tech support.

It allows us to create and send digital agreements

Pros

The customization of the agreement templates is very appealing. It allows us to create agreements that look just the way we want.

Cons

We can't get customer support to fix a glitch in the software. In the dialog box that pops up when our agreement is loaded, it's stuck on a person's name for all the agreements. I've tried to find a phone number or way to contact SignNow, but I can't see how to do it, at least not easily.

Response from SignNow

Replied July 2018

Hello, We understand your concern and your feedback is really important for us to make your user experience as much sufficient as it should be. From our side we want to apologize for the inconveniences that you are currently facing. We constantly working to improve our service. The level of the reliability is our top priority as we want to make sure our customers can trust us. Rest assures our service improved a lot. We have a special offer for you due to the difficulties caused in the past. Please contact us at support@signnow.com for more details. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with us.

Kelli from Carolina Lifestyles Senior Care, Inc. dba Home Instead Senior Care

Continuous connection with our Employees

With this product we can send out any forms that we need our employees to complete without having them come into the office to complete. This saves everyone time and money with just a click of a button. Our employees love it even the ones who are not so tech friendly.

Pros

I love that I am able to send and review all documents that go out to our employees. We are bale to set up multiple documents and either send them out separately or in a group email.

Cons

Adding the sign now sections and setting up the employee to maintain can be a little crazy until you get use to the process as well as all the additional information you can place with each document. It's a learning curve for most.

Jonathan from Myloops.net

Industry: Music

Great service, affordable pricing, Love it!

The experience has been really good so far, great stuff! We often recommend it to our partners too.

Pros

We needed a way to allow digital signatures for contracts with our business partners. This service works just fine at an affordable price!

Cons

I don't think there is anything we dislike about SignNow. We will definitely keep using this service for our contracts.

Trevor from Pure Desire Ministries

Use This PLEASE!

We won't stop using SignNow. It's and easy and great product! Look into it, it'll be worth the investment!

Pros

SignNow is simple, easy, and accomplishes a lot of work without a ton of your time invested. You can create simple and easy documents/contracts and distribute them with swift ease. This is great to use with PTO requests internally or with contracts/agreements outside your organization.

Cons

I don't love that you have to create a new template each time you'd like to edit an existing document. This is the only feature I've had some issue with.

Ryan from Digital Pharmacist

Top notch eSignature software

Pros

I have used many different eSignature services, SignNow has the best interface and is the easiest to use in my opinion.

Cons

My complaint wouldn't be with the software, it is with their limited pricing options. Neither monthly nor yearly membership is good deal for my situation. I needed the ability to eSign leases twice a year. For this reason I moved to a different software vendor.

TIM from FOURSIGHT CAPITAL

Good Value Prop...Kind of

The jury is still out but if X = MX + B, I think we made the right decision because of our project volume on this platform. B, your fixed costs, are going to be higher than with other vendors, but your variable costs will make this a better, more cost effective long term solution.

Pros

The only thing that I like about this product is the $1.50 / envelop price. It's a great value. there was some flexibility in staying a trial longer but it was certainly met with resistance.

Cons

The software is a little clumsy; e.g., you can't set the width of a textbox through the interface so you're working in X, Y coordinates with pixels. It doesn't have a sound QA to production model where you can promote code but still maintain QA access. My account rep raised prices without disclosure and after we dedicated 100 hours to the project.

Price.

Patricia from Boysen Agency

Sign Now for 100's of Contracts

Pros

The price was the biggest factor in going with Sign Now. As a new company, we needed the most cost-effective way to send out our contracts.

Cons

Up until recently, I would have given 5 stars across the board. My company celebrated our 1 year anniversary and with that came contract renewals. This is where Sign Now has lost stars for me. They don't have a way for a business to look at the contract date signed without going into each one and researching. I have 300 contracts renewing with multiple dates for renewals over the next few months. I would love a feature where we could see the email we sent the contract to and the date the contract was signed in a spreadsheet format. When I reached out about this issue they seemed stumped themselves. In my industry we will send out thousands of contracts a year and we need a system to keep up with who signed and when. At this time my staff is having to update an excel spreadsheet.

Reasons for Choosing SignNow

Price was the main reason.

Rachel from Monologue Bank, Inc.

Industry: Performing Arts

Good Value and Versatility

I use Sign Now for e-contracting of artists. It does the job and gives me the full range of tools I need to create a custom contract for each artist.

Pros

I like the Radio Button feature and the conditional options.

Cons

Sometimes I wish I could update my templates more easily.

Reasons for Choosing SignNow

The best functionality for the best price.

David from Richman Business Brokerage

Easy Digital Signing

Great experience.

Pros

This service is efficient for office users and easy for signers.

Cons

Would like software to save a default email per template.

Cost and ease of use.

Kevin from Home Instead Senior Care

Outstanding business solution

We are able to have contracts, hiring paperwork, employee reviews all completed without having to rely on the involved parties being physically present.

Pros

The ability to upload forms and create templates. Document groups - like sending a virtual packet. The ability to have multiple people fill out their portion of a document at the same time.

Cons

Poor support. I haven't had to use the support often, but the times I have it was very difficult and laborious on my end.

Jed from J. Edward Norton Insurance Services

Real threat to Docusign with a couple glitches!

Pros

I like how it is integrated with our AMS so that when we email docs to our clients we can click "sign-now" and set up the spots we need electronic signatures for. However, there are times where the actual email never sends and I end up having to send it again through SignNow rather than NowCerts automatically (our AMS provider). That has caused some issues with customer service with our agents. Otherwise we get a discounted rate and it is by far one of the friendliest and most customer friendly products for e-signature I have seen--a true rival to Docusign.

Cons

Double sending glitch I wrote about above is the only issue really, the setup for e-sign and pointing where you want it is a little touchy. You can accidentally click somewhere and not know you asked for a client's signature in an area of the policy that you don't need a signature on all because you accidentally brushed your mouse.

Reasons for Choosing SignNow

Cost and the recommendation of our AMS provider.

Heather from Aspect Engineering Group

Industry: Oil & Energy

It's the times

Using the templates is an awesome feature and makes sending all my onboarding documents easier. We use SignNow exclusively for signing contracts, agreements, and policies. All of our employees and vendors are familiar with it, which makes the process smooth.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up a document, send the document and that the person receiving the document doesn't have to have an account or sign up for anything in order to sign it. I also like the notifications I get each step of the way. In the times we are in today, with everything basically paperless and electronic, this kind of a service is an absolute Must-Have.

Cons

The only thing I would ask for that it doesn't offer is for the signer to have options to add their own comments and fields. If the signer had their own set of options they could respond with comments or respond with request for information, forward get extra signatures from another signer, etc.

Reasons for Choosing SignNow

The price, and ease of use.

Leo from Realty Concepts Ltd

Easy to sign software

Love it. Been a user for over 3 years now and will continue to remain a paid subscriber.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to understand. You can upload documents in the app and iPad as well making it convenient for all parties.

Cons

No cons. So far so good. I would just say enhance security features. With so much hacking and fraud going on now a days, I would hate for my account and documents to be compromised!

Mark from Collateral

Perfect for people with low volume of e-signatures

We've had a great experience. However, they changed their plan design and when doing so, it bumped me out of phone support and down to email only support.

Pros

SignNow is affordable yet give some very advanced features. My favorite feature is where you can create a link for people to access a reoccurring form to fill out. This is very helpful when selling insurance over the internet. People come to my website and buy insurance without me involved.

Cons

Simple tasks such as selecting multiple documents at once or deleting batches of documents isn't available. You would think something this simple would be included. Perhaps they will add this in the future.

Response from SignNow

Replied April 2019

Dear Mark, many thanks for your detailed feedback from an experienced user of SignNow! We are happy to know you find signing links' generation convenient and handy for your business :) I'll pass your comments about selecting/deleting multiple documents to our developers team! Thanks again!

Jen from Excalibur Transport Inc

Right for my Business

I love the fact that I just dont have to print contracts anymore and save paper that way and this app has helped me with that.

Pros

Its easy to use , all of my documents are right there for me to see , I can keep them for as long as I want to and dont have to delete them. I also really like the option that I can use it as businesses and personal . Changing the Signaturs its super easy . Al around a great app .

Cons

Right now I liked the option where it would keep track of what I have written so I dont have to repeat my self , I fill out a lot of forms and all the time its not address and all that fun stuff and I just loved the optin where I could see what I had written before so I just tap on that . Now I have to fill it out each time and its so time consuming. Thats the only thing Im not all to happy about .

Ashley from Roofsimple, Inc.

Good for getting signatures

We're using it more for signing and sending documents to the insurance companies and having them sign and send them back. The experience in that aspect has been good.

Pros

It makes getting signatures from customers easy by being able to upload the document and add form fields for them to fill out/sign and then send electronically for them to complete.

Cons

Our company does better with software that allows you to pull up the form in the field and fill out while with the customer. However, this is great for using if the customer is unable to complete the information in person.

Response from SignNow

Replied April 2019

Dear Ashley, we are happy to read about your positive experience with SignNow! Actually, you can also use SignNow in the field too! This is called in-person e-signing, or Kiosk Mode. Here is the instruction with screenshots: https://www.signnow.com/features/turn-on-the-kiosk-mode-on-ipad-to-collect-signatures Hope this helps!

Makes Doing Business Easier

SignNow is the perfect complement to our small business and helps us to do things more professionally when it comes to our clients and business partners.

Pros

SignNow helps to cut out inefficiencies in doing business. It does that by allowing us to get necessary documents signed quickly without us having to scan pages and constantly run behind people to get signatures.

Cons

I cant say that theres really much that I dont like about this software. If I had to point out one thing, Id ask for the ability to reduce the time to sign all the way down to 1 day. Currently that minimum is 3 days.

SignNow is a life saver! Convenient, easy to use... my clients love it!

Pros

With buyers and sellers all over the country and the globe, being able to sign listing and purchase agreements electronically is a must. SignNow is convenient, easy to use, and my clients love it. Being able to use the app on my mobile device has changed my business for the better. I will never look back!

Cons

If I could change one thing about the software, I would add an auto-populate setting on iPhone to where you wouldnt have to type in the destination email address every time. If the contact isnt in your existing phone book, you have to type in the email address manually. Thats fine, but its easy to transpose a letter or number and then have the incorrect signer.

Keep and manage all your documents in one place

Allows me to receive signatures and proxies from multiple residents. Easy!

Pros

I can add multiple documents to one email. Whee!

Cons

Signnow has too high a price. Please lower the price.

Great app for quick electronic signatures

Overall SignNow is an inexpensive solution for online signatures. The platform makes it easy to collect and send completed documents to clients.

Pros

Applicants are able to quickly and easily fill out forms we design and load into the program. The user interface works great to collect information and sign documents.

Cons

Creating templates can sometimes be cumbersome and unclear. Once they're loaded in they work fine but getting there can be an issue. Organizing documents in the program and archiving can also be time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing SignNow

We chose SignNow for it's cost.

Pete from eCare21

SignNow is a great product at a great price

It was easy to get started and very easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and good value for the price.

Cons

I really loved the user interface. It was easy to get started and easy to use. My customers like it too.

Nicholas from Success Engine

Sign Now is great

It has been great! Document adding is easy.

Pros

It is easy to set up great looking contracts. The template option is fantastic to make minor changes, but keep using the same contract. The sign now options are clean and easy to use by our customers.

Cons

I don't like that we can't integrate it with Infusionsoft (known now as Keap). It would be great to trigger off a SignNow document when a certain event occurs from the CRM and pushes the contact info directly into the document that we are wanting to send.

Arauna from Heimataura Polynesian Tattoo

So far the best signing application for my business!

I love it. Since I open my business, a tattoo shop, I wanted to use less paper for all consent forms needed to be signed by my customers and tattoo artists in the shop. Ive look online and done lots of research about software or applications that it easy to use and share. Ive tried many software and apps. and after all SignNow was the best.

Pros

The software is easy to use for anyone from beginner to pro. Works well on all my devices. I use mostly from my tablet an IPad and on my IPhone. Sharing, sending, printing anywhere anytime make it very easy for myself and to my customers.

Cons

I wish when Sending and sharing the sign file via email it doesnt show the software title.

Lisa from Fullerton Business Service Inc

Easy for our clients to use

I am very pleased with SignNow. It has improved our firm and clients seem to be happier with it.

Pros

SignNow is a very cost effective way to get electronic signatures. They are super reasonable with their fees. The software is very easy to use as well. With our last software I got way more calls with clients struggling to sign. Since getting Sign Now the number of people struggling to use sign now has dropped significantly.

Cons

I wish I could make notes somewhere that corresponds with each signature being sent out. I would like to note if I called them to remind them to sign and when.

Joseph from JGKM Development

SignNow - Effective and Affordable

We were looking for a way to automate our lease signing process that was efficient, reasonably priced and legally binding. SignNow fulfilled these requirements for us and also lends a bit of credibility and professionalism to this process in the eyes of our clients.

Pros

SignNow is fairly easy to use. What I like most is that this software allows me to automate a process that used to take time and much effort. To get our commercial office leases signed, we either had to meet in person (a half a day's trip) with tenant or PDF documents, email them back and forth, print them out and re-scan for signatures. With SignNow, we can create documents to sign and store on their website. There is a trail of who has signed and who hasn't signed. No printing out or re-scan necessary. Just save PDF document to folder of choice when fully signed.

Cons

Nothing really. It does take a little time to figure out how to insert, setup and align fields within a document but once it's learned, it's simple.

Susan from Susan J. Kim LLC

Love Signnow

Great.

Pros

It is easy to use, and I like having my logo show.

Cons

Difficult for receiving parties to use to sign. Not all of my clients have sign now on their phone, etc.

Ian from Cardium Outsourcing T/A Your Office Anywhere

Good and reliable

We use SignNow to get customers to sign quotations and complete online forms to get their details. It's much much better than what we had before, i.e. pdfs that the customer had to print, sign, scan and email. It may not be the perfect tool for online forms but it does work fine.

Pros

Quick and easy to use flexible enough to use for all forms that we need for data capture

Cons

A few updates recently have had performance issues but these now seem to have been sorted out I feel reluctant to make changes to large forms as I know it's going to require a lot of work it would be nice to have a snap to grid feature for re-sizing boxes

A good e-sign solution that is really affordable.

A good e-sign product that isn't expensive.

Pros

Features that allow smart signing by URL and robust validation options. They also offer a cool feature called a signing link which makes it easy to use a tiny URL instead of a long one.

Cons

Support is pretty slow. Also, for a year or so they were constantly changing between two brands, SignNow and CudaSign. I think they were switching from one to the other, then decided to revert back. Sometimes this caused confusion as links changed and logins didn't work, since we were attempting to login to one URL when it changed to another.

Terrance from Logos Financial Group

Sign now

Pros

It is simple and the signatures look authentic

Cons

Customer has to download an app to sign via mobile device.

Michael from Nice Guy Technology LLC

Easy to use service that we use daily to have clients sign service agreements.

Pros

My favorite feature of the software is the ability to upload a PDF to the website and invite others to sign electronically. It makes life really easy for us to have clients sign the service agreement before we get out to their house.

Cons

The thing I like the least is the fact that I am paying for the service multiple times because I subscribed through the App Store on my iPad and I also am paying for the service through their website. I need to deal with this but always forget.

Kathy from Cleaver-Brooks, Inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Love this App!!

I use the app to add my signature as an approver to business documents. Once I do this it is so easy for me to email the signed form. Love this app!

Pros

So easy to use. I can use it when I am traveling on company business!

Cons

Only one thing - I would like to add my electronic signature as a picture - so that my signature looks better.

Response from SignNow

Replied May 2019

Dear Kathy, many thanks for your positive feedback! And actually, you CAN have your e-signature be a picture! Here is the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/njxasn Once you are about to e-sign, choose the tab Upload. There you can upload the already available image of your e-signature, you can also make a photo of your signature on another document, or you can scan the image of your signature. Hope this helps!

Cristina from A Devoted Heart, LLC

Easy to use service allowing me to conduct business where ever I am.

The ability to sign forms even when I am not in the office which is quite often due to all the work I do in the field.

Pros

I have been using the system for over a year now. It allows me to conduct business no matter if I am in the office or not. I have to sign medical consent forms for my clients and this allows me to do so no matter where I am. I use both the mobile app and the online desktop version.

Cons

I really like the functionality of the software. I only wish that I can choose the color of the ink when using the desktop version. I also would like to be able to control the thickness of my signature. I find it a bit too bold.

Heavy user of SignNow.

Ability to quickly garner signatures from around the world.

Pros

Easy to manage documents and status of signatures. Ability to store email address for frequent signers.

Cons

Unable to toggle between signing details near the signature on final document, or at the end of the document on a separate sheet. Some large files are very cumbersome to deal with. Would also be nice to have a central repository of documents from which documents with details can be downloaded by any approved user.

Connort from Virginia Stage Company

Wonderful and Affordable Service

Overall, a service we greatly enjoy and continue to use time and time again, the negatives are by far small and far in between. Would be WONDERFUL to edit the document even once uploaded.

Pros

Ease of use, affordability, versatility, and the ability to use this software easily across departments for a series of tasks and needs.

Cons

Sometimes the use of the software isn't intuitive, adding and readding text/signing boxes in constantly reused tax and contract forms can get redundant and annoying.

Karen from Travel Xperts

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Independent Business Necessity

This has solved my worry of customer service issues. Clients must check off the boxes I outline, initial, date and sign so little room is left for question.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of doing business and having a format to highlight all important details so there is no room left for misunderstanding. It gives both my clients and I peace of mind that all details have been outlined and agreed upon.

Cons

Truly no cons for me. Great value for the service and ease it provides to me.

Paul from PLV Contracting LLC

Great product

This program is glitch-free and has sped up our contract execution process considerably. Being able to customize emails and signers is a big plus.

Pros

We use this for our service-based business. It makes contract completion a breeze. I love that it emails the completed documents to all parties automatically.

Cons

We haven't found anything that we don't like yet. This software is very helpful for our business.

Mary Katherine from Aviation Cinemas

Stagnant but dependable

Ability to get forms filled out without killing trees.

Pros

I love having a legal signature without worrying over when people can get to a printer, scanner, fax machine, post office, or whathaveyou. I like how it tries to hold clients hands to walk them through signing.

Cons

Implying that users must create log-in's is not cool. Nor is how slowly features are added. Really basic things, like non-archive folders and addenda, should have been added years ago.

Alejandro from People's Choice realty

Amazing app !!

Excelent experience. Very happy . I been a user for 3 years now.

Pros

Easiness to use. Fast. I use it daily with my real estate transactions.

Cons

I can't edit a pdf. Or put colors or erase a text.

Response from SignNow

Replied May 2019

Many thanks for your positive feedback, Alejandro! If you frequently need document editing, erasing, highlighting and all that before sending for e-signing, we can recommend you our friends and partners at www.PDFfiller.com They have all these functionalities and a 30-day free trial ;) Hope this helps!

Great features and Great Value

Pros

SignNow does everything I expect from an e-signature platform and provides an easy experience for my customers.

Cons

I wish there were more customization options available at my level (language preferences, for example)

Racheal from Ogle School

Sign Now

overall my experience with SignNow has been very pleasant.

Pros

Sign Now has really made paperwork a bit more pleasant . you can generate forms and documents electronically and request signatures in a more organizes & convenient way. it has cut out a lot of busy work like creating a form, printing it, signing, and scanning the Doc. back into our electronic data base. by using Sign Now we feel more efficient and we use less paper. It allows for more environmental safety and that's always a plus.

Cons

the software could give you the ability to bold fonts or hi-light

Stephanie from Twin Cities Pet Rescue

Industry: Environmental Services

Easy, Appealing, Quick!

Awesome software, couldn't keep rescuing and re-homing animals without it.

Pros

Easy to use, appealing to the eye, and quick to use!

Cons

I don't have anything to say, never had a problem with it, works for me!

Jeff from Nashville Cremation Center

Pleased with the service as it allows us to operate more efficiently.

Pros

Ease of use for our customers is paramount in our industry. Very seldom do we have issues with any of our customers accessing or signing the documents.

Cons

We merge documents on every case we handle. It would be nice to have the functionality available to select multiple files at once to delete, rather than deleting single files. This is a major pain and a simple fix. PLEASE GET THIS DONE!

excellent option when you want to go paperless or don't want to use a printer and scanner

easy to use and to control documents for signature

Pros

Extremely easy to create documents for signature. Super easy for signers to sign. Keeps very good control of the steps where every document is. So easy to use that we started using it as a PDF customized form filler!!!

Cons

The archiving system is not the gratest. Connectivity with google drive is possible, but it requires an extra step

Kimberly from One Realty

Easy to use signing software

Easy to obtain signatures

Pros

Really easy to use to send documents out for signature. The notification system is good. Love that I can share templates with my team - it saves everyone a lot of time. I can also keep templates saved that only I can see and use.

Cons

Adding text to a document isn't very accurate in the placement. I find I have to move more than 50% of the boxes I add to put them in the exact place they need to be. I also tend to overwrite the templates, instead of adding a signer which creates a new document - this should be harder to do.

Gavin from Farming Transport

Good but needs more options

Allows me to open a blank template. Feel out for each invoice and bill. Then I can have the delivery location sign. That way I can send invoice and bill of lading in for payment before I leave the delivery location.

Pros

I can use it on my android and apple products without have to email documents to each device.

Cons

Once you sign or print on a document, then save it. It's done. You can not go back and edit it. You can not add pages to already saved documents. The new version for the apple, does not allow repeat of words. Say I have a 10 page document I need to put my # on each page. Old version, keep all word typed at bottom of the screen. Where all you have to do is click one instead of typing hole thing over again.

Response from SignNow

Replied May 2019

Many thanks for your detailed and useful feedback, Gavin!

Elizabeth from Lee R Rogers Agency Inc

I am finding this program very easy to use, and very useful. I was skeptical but won over.

Receive my paperwork back much faster, and am able to track the status. I put 4 stars under "Customer Support" and "Value for Money" because I haven't needed to contact Customer Service yet, and don't know prices of other vendors to compare.

Pros

I like the ease of use, and the fact that I receive update emails. I also get the signed documents back very quickly, versus by regular email or actually mailing documents.