What are signNow users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using signNow software through verified user reviews

• icon"The best thing about this program is that it is very easy to use, and you are able to get your document back instantly."
  • icon"Very easy to use, integration with Zapier, good value for money for our business, and most importantly, legal."
  • icon"In my opinion, the most important thing about these types of solutions is the ease of use for clients. It does this very well as it is able to guide clients through the signature process."
  • icon"It’s was a bit annoying from a user standpoint."
  • icon"I would just say enhance security features. With so much hacking and fraud going on now a days, I would hate for my account and documents to be compromised."
  • icon"You can accidentally click somewhere and not know you asked for a client's signature in an area of the policy that you don't need a signature on all because you accidentally brushed your mouse."

Browse all signNow Reviews

• Have you used signNow and would like to share your experience with others?

Matt

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

December 2021

Great starter app, but not for the mature business

Sharon

Industry: Law Practice

Easy to use. Great value.

When I started my business, I needed to find a digital signing solution for a low cost... so even though I had never heard of this program, I decided to give it a try instead of using one of the more well-known digital signing programs. My business is small, and I don't need digital signing on a daily basis. So, the lower price very much attracted me. And ultimately, I'm very glad I gave it a shot. It has definitely met my needs and is affordable. Also, there was one occasion when I needed to contact customer service because I changed my e-mail address, which caused a billing error. I sent an email to customer service, and the issue was resolved very promptly and easily.

Pros

The program is quite easy to use and navigate. And it appears my clients find it easy to use as well. I've never had any complaints or questions from them.

Cons

The only thing I have difficulty with is the editing tools box... it can be moved side to side so you can see your document, but not up and down. The bottom portion of the editing tool box gets cut off by my Windows task bar at the bottom of my screen, and since I can't move the box up, I can't access the tools in the lower portion.

Makes Doing Business Easier

SignNow is the perfect complement to our small business and helps us to do things more professionally when it comes to our clients and business partners.

Pros

SignNow helps to cut out inefficiencies in doing business. It does that by allowing us to get necessary documents signed quickly without us having to scan pages and constantly run behind people to get signatures.

Cons

I can’t say that there’s really much that I don’t like about this software. If I had to point out one thing, I’d ask for the ability to reduce the time to sign all the way down to 1 day. Currently that minimum is 3 days.

Reasons for choosing signNow

SignNow’s price was very competitive while offering the core set of features that we need.

Mohannad

August 2022

LCA SignNow Review

Pros

Helping me a lot in getting my Agreements with Customer signed

Cons

so happy with them and their support, security

Elizabeth

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

June 2022

SignNow was not a good move for my business.

As a small business owner, I do not recommend this program for high traffic forms.

Pros

The only thing that was acceptable from SignNow was the customer service support. Every time I needed to speak to customer support there is no doubt that I was able to get a hold of them

Cons

What I did not like about SignNow was that for any feature that should be included you would have to pay an additional fee. The fill-in-the-blanks did not line up at all with the original wording, you cannot create a document from scratch you can upload pre-created documents. When sending the document for signature, some recipients did not even know who was sending the document for a signature because it did not say your business name only the email address. If I was a SignNow partner and since I used the program for so long I could easily tell them what they can fix.

Reasons for switching to signNow

For me to be able to send the document to multiple recipients for signatures I would have to subscribe to SignNow from PDF Filler.

June 2022

SignNow - A Solid Option for Electronic Signatures

I've had a good experience with SignNow. It works well when integrated properly with other software. We fill out all our information on our crew lists in Airtable and click one button to send out contracts to everyone on our crew lists. SignNow auto-populates the information and sends out the document. Once it's completed the document comes back to airtable and updates any changes made (address, email, etc) in our system.

Pros

Fairly straightforward. Easy to pickup without a big learning curve. We've also integrated the software with Airtable. The unlimited number of signatures is a huge plus. Other electronic signature software cap your signatures per month or year.

Cons

While it is a good alternative to DocuSign and other signature software, it also doesn't feel as robust. You're a limit more limited on what you can do with it compared to others. We've figured out a workaround or two, but SignNow still gets the job done.

Reasons for choosing signNow

Unlimited Signatures. Cost was reasonable.

Reasons for switching to signNow

DocuSign caps the number of signatures you can collect every year. It only works out to be around 8 signatures per month. It's way too expensive for the limited number of signatures you can collect.

The best signature management app on a price basis

Great - now I've set it up, it runs on autopilot when it comes to me needing to create and send a contract to clients for signing.

Pros

When it comes to document signing it's a crowded market with lots of options - where signNow stands out is on price. It does pretty much the same as the others - but for at least half the price. This was the main reason we picked it.

Cons

The dashboard looks dated and takes a while to get familiar with - but past that it has all the same feature as it's competitors.

Reasons for choosing signNow

DocuSign looks great - but was very expensive and seemed to cover enterprise features we simply didn't need.

Brandy

September 2022

Great for e signing any documents

Pros

It's very easy to use and very simple you can reuse the templates you can add fields you can also get payments online send to groups of people and you can get signatures for anything for documents leases taxes anything Plus in your storage you have folders and subfolders and it's easy to track everything there's no paper involved and you don't have to travel anywhere to get a bunch of signatures so it's perfect cuts down on time definitely and it will also guide you through the process if you need

Cons

None that I have really come across w using it so far

Julienne Mascellino

Really great eSignature option

Really happy with it overall.

Pros

I've used this in my own business, and for my clients. It is easy to get set up, and easy for people to learn how to use.

Cons

The interface can be a little confusing, but it just requires a bit of a learning curve.

Kim

Makes office work easy!

Pros

I like that I’m able to send this document to anyone and have them electronically sign it. This makes it incredibly easy because most people that I need to sign things are not located in my office and sometimes not even in the same city or state

Cons

I have not encountered any issues so far

Sally

Great and easy

Great software highly recommended for quick signatures out of town

Pros

That I can have documents signed quickly

Cons

I'm not sure this meets everything I need

Jill

SignNow Helped Eliminate Lag Time in Contract Signing

Overall our experience has been great, and I enthusiastically recommend signNow. The primary function of the software is great - we can easily add fields and get documents sent off for signature, and have had no complaints or concerns from users on how to complete their online signatures.

Pros

SignNow gives us the ability to conduct business online, which became critical during Covid-19 and, frankly, helped push us more fully into the digital age. Our clients love being able to review and sign documents from home, and we've saved a considerable amount of lag time between creating documents, mailing them to the clients and having them sign or mail them back. Half our younger generation clients don't have printers, or scanners, but are quite happy to sign online, and with signNow, so are we. The software is super easy to use in adding signature and other fields, and gives all parties copies of the executed documents, which saves us another step on the back end too.

Cons

There are multiple tiers of product available, and we've chosen the lowest tier. The features we like least may be available in the premium package options, so take this with a grain of salt. But I would like to have clients able to upload documents. To have the software remember past customer's names, not just emails (we have to manually type them in, each time, right now). To customize the subject line of messages. To upload word docs and separate PDFs into one signature item, vs having to PDF and merge prior to uploading.

Reasons for choosing signNow

SignNow was more affordable for very similar features, and we chose signNow as our ongoing partner for this reason.

Patricia

Sign Now for 100's of Contracts

Pros

The price was the biggest factor in going with Sign Now. As a new company, we needed the most cost-effective way to send out our contracts.

Cons

Up until recently, I would have given 5 stars across the board. My company celebrated our 1 year anniversary and with that came contract renewals. This is where Sign Now has lost stars for me. They don't have a way for a business to look at the contract date signed without going into each one and researching. I have 300 contracts renewing with multiple dates for renewals over the next few months. I would love a feature where we could see the email we sent the contract to and the date the contract was signed in a spreadsheet format. When I reached out about this issue they seemed stumped themselves. In my industry we will send out thousands of contracts a year and we need a system to keep up with who signed and when. At this time my staff is having to update an excel spreadsheet.

Reasons for choosing signNow

Price was the main reason.

Great value for cost

digitizing the signing process. saving paper and time and adding convenience to our clients.

Pros

when it works as planned, it offers a lot of convenience to our business. every transaction in our industry requires about 20 pages of investor disclosures and signatures. SignNow allows clients to easily complete this process from their computer or mobile device. saves a lot of time, saves a lot of trees, and both our office and client get a PDF Copy when complete.

Cons

sometimes there appear to be technical glitches where it does not work as planned. usually we just have to wait till SignNow has update a fix and then works again as expected. but this is sometimes and inconvenience. if this is resulting from user error on our end, I would to know and be put in touch with a training person so we can address this.

Reasons for switching to signNow

Docusign basically offers the same features, but was more expensive.

Jason

Industry: Information Services

March 2022

Was once priced competitively

Problem now is they've changed their pricing model which makes docusign a much better, more feature rich alternative. Their plan only charged when the document was fully signed -- while that remains, they've made smart fields, etc a part of the enterprise plan which made API access worthless. You can't populate a smartfield.

Pros

Relatively easy to use API, interface is pretty straight fwd.

Cons

Support can be tough to get access to if there are unique issues. Finally got in touch and they acknowledged issue on their side

Response from airSlate

Jason hi! Many thanks for your feedback. Even though it is not immediately pleasing, this is extremely helpful for us. Passing your input to the development team. Your review will help us to do better in the future, in terms of both functionality and the pricing policy.

Replied March 2022

Rachel

Industry: Performing Arts

Good Value and Versatility

I use Sign Now for e-contracting of artists. It does the job and gives me the full range of tools I need to create a custom contract for each artist.

Pros

I like the Radio Button feature and the conditional options.

Cons

Sometimes I wish I could update my templates more easily.

Reasons for choosing signNow

The best functionality for the best price.

Reasons for switching to signNow

They did not have the functionality I needed for the price I wanted.

Easy Digital Signing

Great experience.

Pros

This service is efficient for office users and easy for signers.

Cons

Would like software to save a default email per template.

Cost and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to signNow

Docusign was not as efficient for office users.

Easy to use esigning software

Amazing product that is vital to the daily operations to my company. My team send out all of our employment contracts via signnow

Pros

Cheaper then docusign. Simple to learn and easy to sign out contracts. On the user side its also easy to sign. Every activity is documented.

Cons

I wish the templates were easier to make. I wish it could integrate with our SharePoint so that documents would automatically be stored when its sign by all parties

price

Response from SignNow

Many thanks for your super positive feedback! We are happy to know IT professionals appreciate our service! Please note that signNow actually has a recently updated integration for SharePoint. You can read the details on our site here: https://www.signnow.com/integrations/sharepoint Hope this helps!

Replied December 2020

Joy

Industry: Law Practice

Excellent product

Pros

Gives me everything I need when we send out documents for clients to sign. I like how easy it is for me to add fields for recipients to fill out and specify the format. It's also great that even our most technically challenged user could always figure out how to sign and send us back our documents.

Cons

I always customize the message and subject accompanying each document we send. Unfortunately, I guess only the recipient sees it. I don't see the customize message in the confirmation email I receive and neither do the other email address cc-ed on the documents. I have no idea how my customized messages look and if the recipients actually see it.

Reasons for choosing signNow

We chose SignNow because of the apparent ease of use and had the mobile app while the others didn't. When we first got SignNow back in 2016, it really was ahead of its time.

Kevin

Outstanding business solution

We are able to have contracts, hiring paperwork, employee reviews all completed without having to rely on the involved parties being physically present.

Pros

The ability to upload forms and create templates. Document groups - like sending a virtual packet. The ability to have multiple people fill out their portion of a document at the same time.

Cons

Poor support. I haven't had to use the support often, but the times I have it was very difficult and laborious on my end.

Reasons for choosing signNow

SignNow accomplished the same things for less money.

Jed

Real threat to Docusign with a couple glitches!

Pros

I like how it is integrated with our AMS so that when we email docs to our clients we can click "sign-now" and set up the spots we need electronic signatures for. However, there are times where the actual email never sends and I end up having to send it again through SignNow rather than NowCerts automatically (our AMS provider). That has caused some issues with customer service with our agents. Otherwise we get a discounted rate and it is by far one of the friendliest and most customer friendly products for e-signature I have seen--a true rival to Docusign.

Cons

Double sending glitch I wrote about above is the only issue really, the setup for e-sign and pointing where you want it is a little touchy. You can accidentally click somewhere and not know you asked for a client's signature in an area of the policy that you don't need a signature on all because you accidentally brushed your mouse.

Reasons for choosing signNow

Cost and the recommendation of our AMS provider.

Heather

Industry: Oil & Energy

It's the times

Using the templates is an awesome feature and makes sending all my onboarding documents easier. We use SignNow exclusively for signing contracts, agreements, and policies. All of our employees and vendors are familiar with it, which makes the process smooth.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up a document, send the document and that the person receiving the document doesn't have to have an account or sign up for anything in order to sign it. I also like the notifications I get each step of the way. In the times we are in today, with everything basically paperless and electronic, this kind of a service is an absolute Must-Have.

Cons

The only thing I would ask for that it doesn't offer is for the signer to have options to add their own comments and fields. If the signer had their own set of options they could respond with comments or respond with request for information, forward get extra signatures from another signer, etc.

Reasons for choosing signNow

The price, and ease of use.

Yeni

Efficient and fairly priced.

Pros

Sign-now provides my organization access to its security and integration features which puts the deployment of legally binding and widely accepted e-signature across devices on our fingertips. With Signnow, we have been able to create a resilient and scalable electronic digital workflow and automated paperwork across all engagements with clients and partners.Resulting in a faster paperwork process in all of our dealings. I especially cherish the bulk invite feature , which enable us send invites to multiple persons all at once ,by simply creating a single paperwork template and uploading a list of people we'd like to append their signature to the paperwork. This works perfectly in situations where multiple persons are needed to sign a paperwork.

Cons

Quality of support is very slow and just not good enough. We will like to get responses to concerns and setbacks we encounter on this tool in a matter of hours ,rather than days ; which is the norm with the Signnow support team as of this time.

Leo

Easy to sign software

Love it. Been a user for over 3 years now and will continue to remain a paid subscriber.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to understand. You can upload documents in the app and iPad as well making it convenient for all parties.

Cons

No cons. So far so good. I would just say enhance security features. With so much hacking and fraud going on now a days, I would hate for my account and documents to be compromised!

Price

Perfect for people with low volume of e-signatures

We've had a great experience. However, they changed their plan design and when doing so, it bumped me out of phone support and down to email only support.

Pros

SignNow is affordable yet give some very advanced features. My favorite feature is where you can create a link for people to access a reoccurring form to fill out. This is very helpful when selling insurance over the internet. People come to my website and buy insurance without me involved.

Cons

Simple tasks such as selecting multiple documents at once or deleting batches of documents isn't available. You would think something this simple would be included. Perhaps they will add this in the future.

Response from SignNow

Dear Mark, many thanks for your detailed feedback from an experienced user of SignNow! We are happy to know you find signing links' generation convenient and handy for your business :) I'll pass your comments about selecting/deleting multiple documents to our developers team! Thanks again!

Replied April 2019