Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The tech support is very good and usually quick to respond, especially when you get through on the phone. They stick with you to solve your problem."
  • icon"I love the convenience of Signority and appreciate that it saves my clients a lot of time when they can sign documents electronically rather than in person."
  • icon"Ease of use for clients and myself is Impressive."
  • icon"Too may changes to the layout, hard to know where things are after the template changes."
  • icon"I find some clients confused by the process, and sometimes the Signority email gets filtered to junk mail."

Have you used Signority and would like to share your experience with others?

All Signority Reviews

Ian

Impressive !!!

Signority is extremely responsive and professional. I feel like I can count on them as a partner

Pros

Ease of use for clients and myself is Impressive

Cons

Had to think a bit for this one... I guess it would be the ability to have the same email address for different users saved in a drop down... need this often

Reasons for choosing Signority

Price and ease of use

Reasons for switching to Signority

The time stamp and box created on the page around the signature was annoying

Response from Signority

Ian, Thank you very much for enjoying the Signority experience. We will look into the Cons and get back to you. Jane

Replied November 2019

Catherine

Signority

To get documents signed by individuals who are in other locations, this software provides an easy method for doing so. We would highly recommend this software.

Pros

I love this software! It is very easy to use both on the preparation side and on the signer's side. It is an easy and convenient way to get documents signed and provides a record for your files of the date and time that the document is completed. Documents can be sent to multiple individuals at a time. Signers can simply open up the document on any device and sign with their finger, then return the document.

Cons

We are on a limited use plan which allows for a certain number of documents each month. The document storage needs to be cleaned out from time to time but still indicates more documents in there than I can see.

Response from Signority

Catherine, We are very happy that Signority streamlines the signing process for the foundation. I will reach out to you to address any concern. Jane, Founder/CEO

Jeanne

review of Signority

I really like the program and the ease of getting signed documents back from our clients is extremely easy. However your company seems to change the program quite frequently. I understand that this is to improve the program and make things easier, but this sometimes is more of a problem. Just to get through the program/document when it has been changed is frustrating at times.

Pros

Attaching the documents

Cons

Having to have a title on the document

Response from Signority

Hi Jeanne, Thank you for your feedback. It is incredibly valuable to us. You are right, we have been changing the pace of our updates and have gone from major updates a few times a year to every 3 weeks. This is to be able to take in our customer's feedback as rapid as possible and also to smooth out the entire signing process. As you know, we recently had major redesigns to our core application. This resulted in an overwhelmingly positive feedback from users like you, asking for more. We're still tweaking and making changes to our process to ensure all changes are well received. If you'd like, we can have a private discussion and give you some extra insight into our product roadmap for next year you so have a heads up in terms of what coming and changing. We'd love to show this to you and get your ideas on it. Best! Gustavo S. Chief Growth Officer Signority

Replied December 2016

Shaunna

Easy, convenient and time saving!

Overall, Signority has allowed me to complete business transactions much faster and more efficiently by eliminating the need for an office visit. When I ran into a problem with the program, the support team replied promptly, fixed my problem and even showed me features that would allow me to use the program more efficiently!

Pros

I love the convenience of Signority and appreciate that it saves my clients a lot of time when they can sign documents electronically rather than in person. I also appreciate that this program allows me access to a much larger range of customers because it eliminates the barrier of geography in completing a sale!

Cons

Response from Signority

Shaunna, Thank you so much. We are committed to our insurance customers. You can count on it. Jane

Replied September 2019

Jeremy

Excellent digital signature solution!

I am a professional that sometimes needs clients to sign forms electronically so that they do not have to come in. Signority has provided a super easy solution that works perfectly. It is easy to upload a PDF, designate areas where a signature or an initial is required, and send it to the client. Clients can then sign and initial on an Android device, an iPhone or their computer. What used to be a big pain (having to hound people to scan and email documents) is now super easy and I usually get documents signed back almost immediately. I highly recommend it!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality

Cons

Expensive to have certified signatures.

Barbara

Signority

I have had a positive experience with Signority, primarily because of their support.

Pros

Signority's interface is easy to use. The tech support is very good and usually quick to respond, especially when you get through on the phone. They stick with you to solve your problem. I had used DocuSign in the past and found it more confusing and support was not as good.

Cons

They change things frequently, which is probably in response to customer comments, which is actually a good thing, but it does sometimes take extra time to figure out the change. Most of the independent contractors who I engage are familiar with competitor software so they sometimes complain they don't know how to use Signority. (However, this is not signority's problem)

Response from Signority

Barbara, Thank you very much for the review. It's our pleasure to support you. We listen to our customers carefully and improve the application. We will add more tool tips to new features. Jane

Kevin

Major time saver

Getting things signed can be a huge pain. People are busy, they get the email or fax and will "do it later when they have time". Then they don't. Or they forget. The one thing that almost everyone has is a smart phone and an email account. That is all they need. Get the email, open it, sign it, done. This program turns days of follow up and phone calls into a few minutes. I wish I had this years ago.

Pros

Fast, easy. Allows me to be more productive since I don't have to waste time once the signature request is out with the program. I also like the auto-stalk feature (auto email follow up). I like the loading messages. Always makes me smile.

Cons

Not sure I like the new interface BUT I can see how it helps make sure that no steps get missed.

Emily

Saves me hours of work!

Using Signority has been a great experience. I am an event planner and currently use it for my contracts, it was previously a hassle to figure out a time that worked for my clients and me, but Signority has made the process very simple.

Pros

Cons

Honestly, not too much I dislike. Would be great if I could sent my contracts directly to Google Drive, but I was recently told that that feature is coming up within the next month or so.

Eric

Ease of Doing Business

This software has allowed me to provide clients prompt service and our clients have enjoyed using this system. I strongly recommend this service to all that require signatures gathered and the necessary documentation to support digital signatures

Pros

Fast, efficient, excellent supporting documentation

Tanya

Review of Signority

I use this for Insurance applications. I find it quick and efficient to use. Would like switching from clients to sign certain places to be a little easier.

Riley

We have used Signority for the past 6 months

Pros

Very easy to use. If one of our staff leaves one form out of a document set, we don't have to ask our client drive back to the office, we can simply send it via Signority. This has saved many a client.

Cons

There is nothing I can think that we dislike or would like to change. No complaints from my staff or from our clients.

Response from Signority

Riley, Thank you for the review. Jane

Jordan

Signority Review

Signority works great for our office. Frustrating that it seems to change month, I log in and the template changes so its hard to figure out where things are. It needs to be more consistent, stop changing the layout. Other than that its wonderful, allows me to be more efficient. Great Stuff!

Pros

make for efficient work flow

Cons

too may changes to the layout, hard to know where things are after the template changes

Cate

Signority is Awesome

: We have been using Signority for several years. Service has always been top notch. It is very easy to use. We wouldn't do our signing of documents any other way. We use it for internal use and for external use. An excellent product that I tell people about when they need documents signed.

Pros

We love the ease of getting documents signed.

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

Camille

July 2016

Convenient and Easy to Use

My experience has been great. Using Signority has tremendously helped me in business and I use it on a daily basis to make business with my clients more efficient and convenient.

Response from Signority

Thank you Camille, great to hear we add a lot of value to your business on a daily basis!

Replied July 2016

Zack

Easy to use and oh so convenient

Very convenient, makes my business life easier. Awesome support, very prompt and responsive. Tremendous value.

Pros

Responsive support, does what it is advertised

Cons

Transition to new version was rocky

kami