• Pros

• "Fast, efficient, excellent supporting documentation "

• "Ease of use for clients and myself is Impressive "

• "Responsive support, does what it is advertised "

• Cons

• "Not sure I like the new interface BUT I can see how it helps make sure that no steps get missed."

• "There is nothing I can think that we dislike or would like to change. No complaints from my staff or from our clients."

• "Honestly, not too much I dislike. Would be great if I could sent my contracts directly to Google Drive, but I was recently told that that feature is coming up within the next month or so. "

Browse Signority Reviews

Ian from eXpert Realtors

Impressive !!!

Signority is extremely responsive and professional. I feel like I can count on them as a partner

Pros

Ease of use for clients and myself is Impressive

Cons

Had to think a bit for this one... I guess it would be the ability to have the same email address for different users saved in a drop down... need this often

Reasons for Choosing Signority

Price and ease of use

Response from Signority

Replied November 2019

Ian, Thank you very much for enjoying the Signority experience. We will look into the Cons and get back to you. Jane

Catherine from The Gerber Foundation

Signority

To get documents signed by individuals who are in other locations, this software provides an easy method for doing so. We would highly recommend this software.

Pros

I love this software! It is very easy to use both on the preparation side and on the signer's side. It is an easy and convenient way to get documents signed and provides a record for your files of the date and time that the document is completed. Documents can be sent to multiple individuals at a time. Signers can simply open up the document on any device and sign with their finger, then return the document.

Cons

We are on a limited use plan which allows for a certain number of documents each month. The document storage needs to be cleaned out from time to time but still indicates more documents in there than I can see.

Response from Signority

Replied April 2019

Catherine, We are very happy that Signority streamlines the signing process for the foundation. I will reach out to you to address any concern. Jane, Founder/CEO

Shaunna from Caldwell Roach Insurance

Easy, convenient and time saving!

Overall, Signority has allowed me to complete business transactions much faster and more efficiently by eliminating the need for an office visit. When I ran into a problem with the program, the support team replied promptly, fixed my problem and even showed me features that would allow me to use the program more efficiently!

Pros

I love the convenience of Signority and appreciate that it saves my clients a lot of time when they can sign documents electronically rather than in person. I also appreciate that this program allows me access to a much larger range of customers because it eliminates the barrier of geography in completing a sale!

Cons

I find some clients confused by the process, and sometimes the Signority email gets filtered to junk mail.

Response from Signority

Replied September 2019

Shaunna, Thank you so much. We are committed to our insurance customers. You can count on it. Jane

Jeanne from Lucas & Wright Insurance services.

review of Signority

I really like the program and the ease of getting signed documents back from our clients is extremely easy. However your company seems to change the program quite frequently. I understand that this is to improve the program and make things easier, but this sometimes is more of a problem. Just to get through the program/document when it has been changed is frustrating at times.

Pros

Attaching the documents

Cons

Having to have a title on the document

Response from Signority

Replied December 2016

Hi Jeanne, Thank you for your feedback. It is incredibly valuable to us. You are right, we have been changing the pace of our updates and have gone from major updates a few times a year to every 3 weeks. This is to be able to take in our customer's feedback as rapid as possible and also to smooth out the entire signing process. As you know, we recently had major redesigns to our core application. This resulted in an overwhelmingly positive feedback from users like you, asking for more. We're still tweaking and making changes to our process to ensure all changes are well received. If you'd like, we can have a private discussion and give you some extra insight into our product roadmap for next year you so have a heads up in terms of what coming and changing. We'd love to show this to you and get your ideas on it. Best! Gustavo S. Chief Growth Officer Signority

Jeremy from Dr. Jeremy Frank and Associates

Excellent digital signature solution!

I am a professional that sometimes needs clients to sign forms electronically so that they do not have to come in. Signority has provided a super easy solution that works perfectly. It is easy to upload a PDF, designate areas where a signature or an initial is required, and send it to the client. Clients can then sign and initial on an Android device, an iPhone or their computer. What used to be a big pain (having to hound people to scan and email documents) is now super easy and I usually get documents signed back almost immediately. I highly recommend it!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality

Cons

Expensive to have certified signatures.

Barbara from Devon Hill Associates LLC

Signority

I have had a positive experience with Signority, primarily because of their support.

Pros

Signority's interface is easy to use. The tech support is very good and usually quick to respond, especially when you get through on the phone. They stick with you to solve your problem. I had used DocuSign in the past and found it more confusing and support was not as good.

Cons

They change things frequently, which is probably in response to customer comments, which is actually a good thing, but it does sometimes take extra time to figure out the change. Most of the independent contractors who I engage are familiar with competitor software so they sometimes complain they don't know how to use Signority. (However, this is not signority's problem)

Response from Signority

Replied April 2019

Barbara, Thank you very much for the review. It's our pleasure to support you. We listen to our customers carefully and improve the application. We will add more tool tips to new features. Jane

Kevin from Ing & McKee Insurance Ltd.

Major time saver

Getting things signed can be a huge pain. People are busy, they get the email or fax and will "do it later when they have time". Then they don't. Or they forget. The one thing that almost everyone has is a smart phone and an email account. That is all they need. Get the email, open it, sign it, done. This program turns days of follow up and phone calls into a few minutes. I wish I had this years ago.

Pros

Fast, easy. Allows me to be more productive since I don't have to waste time once the signature request is out with the program. I also like the auto-stalk feature (auto email follow up). I like the loading messages. Always makes me smile.

Emily from Greene events

Saves me hours of work!

Using Signority has been a great experience. I am an event planner and currently use it for my contracts, it was previously a hassle to figure out a time that worked for my clients and me, but Signority has made the process very simple.

Eric from Town & Country Mutua Insurance d

Ease of Doing Business

This software has allowed me to provide clients prompt service and our clients have enjoyed using this system. I strongly recommend this service to all that require signatures gathered and the necessary documentation to support digital signatures

Pros

Fast, efficient, excellent supporting documentation

Tanya from Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

Review of Signority

I use this for Insurance applications. I find it quick and efficient to use. Would like switching from clients to sign certain places to be a little easier.

Riley from Allen Insurance Group

We have used Signority for the past 6 months

Pros

Very easy to use. If one of our staff leaves one form out of a document set, we don't have to ask our client drive back to the office, we can simply send it via Signority. This has saved many a client.

Cons

Response from Signority

Replied April 2019

Riley, Thank you for the review. Jane

Jordan from Caldwell Roach Insurance

Signority Review

Signority works great for our office. Frustrating that it seems to change month, I log in and the template changes so its hard to figure out where things are. It needs to be more consistent, stop changing the layout. Other than that its wonderful, allows me to be more efficient. Great Stuff!

Pros

make for efficient work flow

Cons

too may changes to the layout, hard to know where things are after the template changes

Cate from Invest Ottawa

Signority is Awesome

: We have been using Signority for several years. Service has always been top notch. It is very easy to use. We wouldn't do our signing of documents any other way. We use it for internal use and for external use. An excellent product that I tell people about when they need documents signed.

Pros

We love the ease of getting documents signed.

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

Camille from C. Hicks Insurance Agency

Convenient and Easy to Use

My experience has been great. Using Signority has tremendously helped me in business and I use it on a daily basis to make business with my clients more efficient and convenient.

Response from Signority

Replied July 2016

Thank you Camille, great to hear we add a lot of value to your business on a daily basis!

Zack from Real Pros Arizona

Easy to use and oh so convenient

Very convenient, makes my business life easier. Awesome support, very prompt and responsive. Tremendous value.

Pros

Responsive support, does what it is advertised

Cons

Transition to new version was rocky

kami from UO

"We have gotten a lot more out of this product than expected"

I love how I am able to save time and paperwork by using this software. I also like how I am able to speak with a real person any time I have any questions. The customer service manager is very friendly and the sales manager contacted me herself to make sure there was nothing I needed help with! I have had a great experience! We have also saved ALOT of money on postage which has offset the cost of the actual software.

Cons

There is nothing I have found that I dislike.

David from Cooke Insurance

Great software

Not much to say other than as a broker it makes my life and many others much, much easier when it comes to obtaining signatures.

Pros

User interface is designed in a way that makes signority very simple to use

Cons

none

July 2016

Shelley from Cooke Insurance Agency Ltd.

Shelley O'Meara

Very easy to use, allows me to help my clients when they are not able to provide their signature another way.

Response from Signority

Replied July 2016

Thank you Shelley for your feedback! Much appreciated.

Jenna from Ing & McKee Insurance

Great product

I find there is great value in this product, it allows me to get the job done when there are no other options. It is easy to use for myself and my clients. I haven't had any clients not able to figure it out.

Pros

The value in the product.

Cons

It can be time-consuming if there are many fields that the client needs to fill info for.

Response from Signority

Replied December 2016

Thank you for your feedback! Im sure you'll be happy to know that we're working on making it easier and faster to handle multiple tags/fields (both for you and your recipients). This should be coming early in 2017. Let me know if you would like to provide us with additional feedback or get a glimpse at our product roadmap for next year. Best, Gustavo S. Chief Growth Officer Signority

Pamela from Ing & Mckee Insurance Ltd

Job Well Done

When I have a had a problem it was dealt with promptly and satisfactorily. I love using signority, it has made my job easier getting documents signed quickly and without much disruption to clients or myself.

John from Playmakr

Refreshing take on esignatures

Having tried many of the existing solutions and found them quirky to use (feel like old software on a pc), it's nice to see their new UI which looks and feels like a new web app.

Pros

The new UI and the fact that they take a human and relaxed approach

Cons

Some areas could still use a boost but there seems to be updates every couple of weeks which is great

Dave from Practice in Neuropsychology

Excellent product

Signority is an excellent way to get documents signed digitally. I researched several products and this one was the easiest and most powerful product out there.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

I do not like always being asked if I want to digitally secure the page (prior to sending). I would rather have a setting that I can turn this feature off (I feel like you are always trying to upsell)

Colin from Ing & McKee

Quick way to get signatures from out of town clients

Quick turn around times

Pros

You can upload PDFs for completion with application. As a broker I need documents completed in full

Cons

Some documents I use have questions requiring a Yes or No responses or multiple choice answers harder to get completed

Robert from Braun Haus Media, LLC

Excellent Service

I had to handle a number of contracts, getting them signed by numerous authors for a project for my small publishing house. The process moved quickly and smoothly thanks to Signority, at a price point that can't be beat.

Kim from Rothschild Safaris

Good value, easy to use!

Took a little bit of time to set it all up perfectly, but overall very easy to use. Be careful to change the recipient on the document and not on the template, but otherwise no problems.

Corinne from Mason Agencies Insurance Ltd

Excellent program!

This software has made our lives, as well as our client's lives, easier! No need to access a fax machine or printer. Signatures are literally now at our fingertips!!

Marcela from Batisteli Designs

Brilliant Product. Very easy to use.

I've been using Signority to have my contracts, mock ups and other creations signed off. It is very easy to use, intuitive and have all the features I needed.

Pros

It is very easy to use.

Cons

There is always a room to improve, in this case the product could become even easier to use and more intuitive.

Debbie from Cooke Insurance Ltd.

I like the new version of sending a letter to sign by signority. It is easier than the old way.

It is a quick, easy and convenient way to obtain a clients signature for any insurance company that accepts it.

Grace from Ing & McKee Insurance

Review of quality

This is an easy way for customers to be able to sign without printers and scanners, makes my job easier

M from Direct Appliance Rentals Shellharbour

Great easy to use software!

Signority has saved our small business a lot of time chasing up paperwork. It is extremely easy to use.

Colin from I&M

Doing Business in 21st Century

I use this for completing documents for my clients that are not able to make it into my office. Being in Alberta a lot of my business focusses on Oil Field Workers who just do not have time to drop by as they are at "camp"

Pros

Quick and Easy - just scan a form and send it for completion

Melanie from CBPG

Easy and Convenient

Using Signority was fast and ease ,especially when it came to signing important documents at the last minute

Abhimanyu from Hive

Good for small or medium business you have to manage a lot of documents of importance

Pros

its cloud based and can be accessed on the go. the best feature is real time alerts and never lets you miss an important document

Cons

i don't have any negative for this. sometimes tedious if you have too many fields that needs to be filled in

Katie from Indellient

Saves me a lot of time!

As I work with several contracts for marketing buys and event orders/logistics, Signority has simplified the process of completing and delivering the required forms - very quickly. Having a digital audit trail keeps me organized as well.

Response from Signority

Replied July 2016

Thank you Katie! Awesome to see you are using our platform for marketing buys and event logistics!