All SignRequest Reviews

Anastasiya Ad Sach

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed May 2021

The best & simplest signature tool

Peggy

Law Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Easy Breezy!

It has been a pleasure to use this software and I wonder how we got along so well without it! I highly recommend this software to any business because of its ease of use and the opportunity to try it before you buy it.

PROS

What a lifesaver this software has been in the short time we have been using it! Because I work for a business attorney the majority of my work is handled through email and 85% of the documents we create need the clients signature. Until SignRequest, I would email the document to the Client and ask them to sign and return it however many do not have access to scanners, etc. so the document I receive back is fuzzy, crooked, unreadable, etc. We discovered SignRequest from a Google search and was very pleased a free trial was available before purchasing. We immediately signed up and have never regretted it!! It is very user friendly and easy to use. I was able to figure it out without any help from support! Our clients love that they can open their email and sign the document without a hassle and we receive back a pristine document that can be easily read.

CONS

We have yet to find anything we dislike about the software. It has everything our business needs so no complaints.

Jonathan

Insurance, 2-10 employees

Sign Request

being able to get documents signed legally over a distance

PROS

- Great Value for Money, especially if you need to send more than 1 document - Easy-to-use annotiations

CONS

- the fact your mail always gets the title of the first attachment and you can't change it. - sometimes the receiving party thinks they finish the process while they haven't finished signing yet. - the overview of pending documents can be improved (titles, status)

Reason for choosing SignRequest

- price per mail sent. - being able to send 4-5 mails with 4 attachments each to a client.

Andrea

Reviewed June 2018

It works...some of the time

PROS

When we first started using it, it was relatively easy to set up. The interface is fairly user friendly, and it does make it easy for clients to sign documents.

CONS

The connectivity and access to documents has been inconsistent, which makes me concerned about their security parameters. They also don't make it easy to change the email address of the account administrator.

Arlie

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed February 2020

Great For Contracts!

PROS

This is probably the most simple UI/UX of all the signature SaaS companies out there. It's simple and just works!

CONS

When you're new, some of the paid features are very useful--such as being able to download/see the pdf everyone signed.

Reasons for switching to SignRequest

This product was much easier and the pricing was better.

Dennell

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2020

Descent

Overall I’m satisfied.

PROS

A lot easier than docusign!! Logging is easy and the site is very safe.

CONS

Wish it was just a bit more ABC lol! Very confusing dealing with templates and creating new emails to go out.

Reasons for switching to SignRequest

It’s just not so user friendly. A bit more difficult to get started.

Teresa

Design, 1 employee

SignRequest

PROS

It is very easy to use, clients also find it easy to sign the documents and send it back.

CONS

When inserting PDFs it changes the text to bold making it difficult to read.

Reason for choosing SignRequest

The ability to have a free version with the ability to have 10 signed documents per month.

Lukky

Banking, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Professional contract signing!

It’s a great product and great value.

PROS

We found emailing PDFs and expecting our clients to print or e-sign them cumbersome. This is easier, way more professional looking and because it does take a few clicks and literally seconds to sign, more people do it! A time saver and great product.

CONS

It would be great if this were to integrate with Office 365 so you could click to export a doc into sign request and issue the link via outlook somehow. Having to repeatedly upload docs etc sometimes is a pain!

Reason for choosing SignRequest

Pricing was competitive and functionality was fit for purpose.

Sam

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

PROS

SignRequest allows us to easily make signatures on digital documents.

CONS

No, I haven't faced any inconveniences so far.

Rakesh A.

Design, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2018

Valuable signature tool for any company working with contracts.

Really great piece of software, we used the free version at our previous company and are considering the premium version, however we would like to see some extra features like a possibility to feature links in the documents or add a check box or scrollable section fot T&C's which you can copy paste on and let clients check or something. It would be perfect if in the future there would be a wizard for making contracts in your own house style. This piece of software is in many cases a great alternative for other solutions like DocuSign. I hope that as well for the free version as for the paid value will keep growing. We recommended SignRequest to all our clients and will keep doing so in the future. A good product like this one will automatically create it's ambassadors. GREAT!

PROS

- Free version available - Easy to register - Easy to use - Instructs users well - Notifications possible and easy to switch on/off - Friendly customer service - Hassle free experience overall

CONS

- Could have more features like addition of links / t&c checkbox etc. - The paid option pop up show far too often lately.

Fabian

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Best and easiest e-signing app

Easy and quick signing of documents, solves the problem of sending documents over regular mail and wait days to get them back. It saves an enormous amount of time by making possible e-signing of legal documents with ease.

PROS

It´s the best and easiest app that I have ever used for e-signing. Very intuitive and simple to use. I love it.

CONS

Customization of the look of the email for the recipient.

Paige

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Big SignRequest Fan!

PROS

I've tried other versions of this at different prices for signature softwares and signrequest has been the easiest and most cost effective option so far! It's easy to search relevant contracts in the search bar and it routes to others automatically for signature.

CONS

Sometimes it will continuously alert you/send a lot of email reminders to clients.

Cost

Carter

Reviewed February 2018

SignRequest is the rare case of a product fitting my needs PERFECTLY

I have to create a lot of contracts for freelancers and this software makes the "electronic signature" step take just a minute or two each time, instead of 10 or 20 times that much.

PROS

Starting a new business and planning on outsourcing a lot of work, I knew there would be a lot of contracts, a lot of written agreements, etc and the thought of dealing with signatures and all the back and forth was exhausting me. Even the thought of searching for something that might help was exhausting. But I was fortunate to discover SignRequest and I was shocked/delighted to find that it was quick and easy to use. It worked as an add-on with Google Chrome so I simply always had it available, and it remembers all my previous contacts so when I make contracts up for subsequent jobs, it's really easy to send them to my freelancers. The interface is super simple and it saves my signature and only takes a few moments each time. I love it. It's transformed how I do business.

CONS

Oh, there are a couple spots where I wish a return keystroke would hit "Enter" but I have to use the mouse instead. I'm really nitpicking at this point though; I love it.

Corina

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

I wish we had started working with SignRequest earlier

We now have a more professional look and feel towards our customers. It helps us to save time and paper.

PROS

It is easy for both us and our customers to use. We are a rental agency. Before we used SignRequest, we had to bring paper versions to sign at the spot or we received via email bad scans of signed agreements / documents. Now, it helps us in the workload and it looks very professionally!

CONS

Sometimes, when more people need to sign a document, the signature blocks are placed in the wrong places. Then we have to correct it on all pages. For us it would be better if we get the request to add a document BEFORE the send button. Sometimes you forget to add documents because you see the send button first.

stiply ondertekenen.nl

Reviewed February 2018

My firm's number one signature software.

Cost effective, easy to use, and reliable.

PROS

Value for what you pay for. Ability to have multiple signatures from one email request. We even tried Adobe Pro DC to compare. We ended up just coming back to Signrequest.com. Adobe won't let you have multiple signatures from a single email addressee. Since we file a lot of forms that require spouses to sign separately, getting another signature from a separate email address for the spouse was too much of a hassle.

Eduardo

Education Management, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2017

Fast, innovative, great customer support.

cost/efficient benefits, fast, Diferent ways to prepare a document for the signatures.

PROS

SignRequest for the IT people is very easy to use. The software is fast, have many features like follow where is the document and who has it. SignRequest for me have great opportunities to growth leader in Digital Signature around the world.

CONS

For people not user friendly with PC is a little more complicated. The way to administrate the licenses can be more easy to use.

Reviewed April 2019

Our office is papaerless thanks to sign request

Working across countries has been made easy thanks to signrequest. Regardless of distance sign request has enabled me to approve request promptly.

PROS

1. I can upload, type out or draw my signature. 2. I can tag people that need to be cc-ed on the information being signed. 3. I can attach supporting to help my manager approve a document easily

CONS

1. It would be so efficient if sign request could send you a message before returning a pending sign request. 2. Last year we experienced downtime with this software which inconvenienced most of our payments. It would be great if they would notify users in advance.

Erik

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2017

Great product & great service!

SignRequest offers a great product and easy-to-use for everyone within your organisation. Our sales team uses their product all day for digital signing and keeping track of documents sent. SignRequest saves time and their pricing is very reasonable. Their service is professional and more importantly very quick and personal! I would recommend everyone with a sales team to start using this great product immediately!

PROS

Great product and a great & helpful passionate team!

CONS

None

Liz

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2017

Free and easy to use signature software that allows you to send documents to multiple people

Ability to send documents to groups of people and have them signed electronically for free.

PROS

It's free, you can send any document, signers can either draw a signature (legally binding) or choose from a series of fonts, it is generally easy to use

CONS

Can't send more than one document at once, and actually filling out the documents can take a while since you have to click every area you'd like to edit and select from a menu of options

Hi Liz, Thank you for this great review! With SignRequest it is actually possible to send multiple documents for signature in one SignRequest. I have attached the following link to illustrate how this is done: https://help.signrequest.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003717645-Send-multiple-documents-for-signature-in-one-SignRequest Regards, Nick - Team SignRequest

Replied July 2017