• icon"It's very straightforward and easy to use, the software design is clean and neat which helps to make using the software easy as well."
  • icon"Its integration with Google is great. I can do everything from my gmail inbox."
  • icon"I like that it's an easy system and the emails generated are easy to follow."
  • icon"The inability to search for a document is so difficult to navigate and find your documents I end up searching the title in my emails."
  • icon"Setting it up initially was a bit confusing. I did a little extra research though and everything made sense relatively quickly."
  • icon"I can't think of anything that stands out as a negative."

Browse all SignRequest Reviews

• Have you used SignRequest and would like to share your experience with others?

Anastasiya Ad Sach

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

The best & simplest signature tool

You need this in your office

It saves time, reduces paper and leaves a trail that can be referred to when necessary.

Pros

SignRequest is very easy to set up and easy to use and the free version offers a ton of functionality. I like that I can see when a recipient has opened or viewed my document and can send reminders. Overall it's amazing.

Cons

Sometimes it crashes, and you are not able to access your documents or even send some for signing. This can sometimes take upwards of 3 hours.

Reasons for switching to SignRequest

It was a management decision, I don't have the information as to why.

Sign Request Review from J & D Entertainment

J & D Entertainment overall experience is A plus. I would recommend this product to other businesses.

Pros

The software is simple to use. The system is set up and is extremely user friendly. The annual cost is mid range & not overly expensive. I would choose this product over others that are in the market. We used another product for many years and we were glad to find SignRequest as an option.

Cons

The only thing I do not like is you cannot cut and paste an address in the address box.

Reasons for choosing SignRequest

The service tech was helpful, he gave us all the info we needed. He guaranteed us that they would not up our rate per contract etc.

Reasons for switching to SignRequest

The customer service was not great and they kept raising the rate for us. We changed plans several times and they kept getting more and more expensive. Then wanted us on a corporate program which was ridiculous. We run a lot of contracts with talent and in season (non-Covid) we have a high volume of simple contracts that require talent or client to sign. That is really all we do.

Paige

October 2022

Big SignRequest Fan!

Pros

I've tried other versions of this at different prices for signature softwares and signrequest has been the easiest and most cost effective option so far! It's easy to search relevant contracts in the search bar and it routes to others automatically for signature.

Cons

Sometimes it will continuously alert you/send a lot of email reminders to clients.

Cost

Savanna

Who wouldn't want to use SignRequest?

The benefit is the features of allowing you to sign on your mobile device, collect and keep track of documents, share files, customize the documents and the branding. I also love that you can set reminders!!!! I highly recommend SignRequest!

Pros

Who wouldn't want to use SignRequest? It is convenient when needing not only one signature, but multiple signatures. Very easy and user friendly. It has a ton of other features to help hold you accountable for signatures and documents.

Cons

It's normal to learn the platform and get familiar with it.

A bit of work to setup, but strong product

For the price point, you can't beat the features.

Pros

It is a good product, with a good feature set esp. for the price point. It has a nice user interface and is pretty straightforward to learn. The support is overseas so there is a bit of a delay but overall they are very responsive. Again the features for the pricing is superb!

Cons

Compared to other, similar tools, it does have a few less features and the user interface works for me, but is most tedious to use. There are features in the works, so some of these things may be corrected/improved in the near future.

Alex

August 2022

Easy to use and the solution to use for work from home

Pros

I love the fact I can now sign documents from home since the pandemic, there is no need to scan the paper work and instead I can submit paper work that needs my bosses signature from the comfort of my home saving me time, money and gas

Cons

I least like that not all of our documents have not been formated to this yet and only a few critical documents have this option

Wendeline

great invention!!!

I like that this app was created as it saves so much time and has made life so much easier

Pros

whoever thought of this app is a genius! it makes document signing way easier and saves so much time on both ends

Cons

as of now, I have no bad or negative comment about this app as it has proven it's use for me - keep up the good work

Mike

Wonderful product

Pros

Easy of use! Simple for the customer. It is not difficult if you need to make changes. Very flexible.

Cons

Not sure. I have not found anything. Works great I would recommend to anyone.

Reasons for choosing SignRequest

It cost less and a friend really like your product.

Reasons for switching to SignRequest

Price and a friend referred.

Tracey

So easy to use eSign software

We use it for collecting payment authorization and

Pros

It's SOOOO easy to set up and use. Also it integrates easily with our CRM Ontraport via Zapier. I was able to customize the templates and look and feel really nicely. The pricing is AWESOME!

Cons

It is run via email address. Inside the signrequest interface thats the only field you can search by. Ideally it would be great to be able to also store first and last name. Also it would be good to be able to retreive a link to the actual document via the API.

Reasons for choosing SignRequest

The price was unbeatable, plus the customizability and the ease of integration without doing any coding with our CRM Ontraport.

Tobie

A great tool for having documents signed by 3rd parties

Previously we we replying on sending pdf contracts that required our partners to download, sign and then scan in order to return to us. Using SignRequest has enabled us to use digital signing technology making the experience better for everyone.

Pros

This is an excellent tool for receiving digital signatures on documents. I started using it in an older form and it had some limitations, but after some well needed updates the system has improved so much.

Cons

It can be time consuming formatting documents, but the ability to save documents as templates greatly helps if you are using the same documents again and again. A snap to grid feature or align function would help a great deal when setting out fields to complete.

Reasons for choosing SignRequest

We chose SignRequest having previously used the free version before purchasing, also due to value for money.

Susan

Works for me!

Pros

For the price, this product has been worth every penny! It's streamlined our contract signing process with our clients that used to be cumbersome.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be a feature whereby we could securely store a client's credit card information along with their signed contract.

Reasons for choosing SignRequest

It's much more affordable but still offers most of the features we need.

Yarima

November 2022

Firmas

Pros

Me gusta porque puedes firmar documento desde la comodidad de tu hogar solo con el uso del telefono

Cons

Todo ha estado muy bien sin complicaciones

Peggy

Industry: Law Practice

Easy Breezy!

It has been a pleasure to use this software and I wonder how we got along so well without it! I highly recommend this software to any business because of its ease of use and the opportunity to try it before you buy it.

Pros

What a lifesaver this software has been in the short time we have been using it! Because I work for a business attorney the majority of my work is handled through email and 85% of the documents we create need the clients signature. Until SignRequest, I would email the document to the Client and ask them to sign and return it however many do not have access to scanners, etc. so the document I receive back is fuzzy, crooked, unreadable, etc. We discovered SignRequest from a Google search and was very pleased a free trial was available before purchasing. We immediately signed up and have never regretted it!! It is very user friendly and easy to use. I was able to figure it out without any help from support! Our clients love that they can open their email and sign the document without a hassle and we receive back a pristine document that can be easily read.

Cons

We have yet to find anything we dislike about the software. It has everything our business needs so no complaints.

Clément

Absolutely great from day 1 until now

It's so easy to send offers and contracts digitally. Much quicker response, you can engage with your customers at the moment they are reading the contract. Also, it helps to organise your admin. No more emails/attachments that you have to find again, everything is nicely stored where it should be.

Pros

They have been so responsive and also so affordable. Was using a gigantic competitor of them from the US before and SignRequest has known to evolve quickly with the different tools we are using. Their integration to Slack is amazing.

Cons

I would love to see them integrate to Pipedrive, for a 100% automation of our signing process. Then we could get signatures with only one click (and could be stored within it for Finance too).

Anterio

Sign Request review

I would definitely say it's worth it and the price is reasonable

Pros

The Link feature for everyone to sign. It helps to free up my time and just have the link to send to clients.

Cons

The separating what is signed and not signed. It doesnt really outs each in it's own categories and isolate the other types. I have to scroll to see it everytime but not sure what's signed and what's not.

User friendly and pricing

Simeen

Best bang for your buck!

I was sick of chasing clients to hand sign paper contracts. We typically need more than one person's signature and this does all the work for you. All I need is their email address and the software does all the work. Overall experience is very positive and the one time I needed support, they response was quick and helpful.

Pros

Very user friendly. I didn't need much guidance to use the software. All my contracts are in one place, easy to access and at a great price. Much cheaper than other like software I looked in to.

Cons

I can't say there is anything I don't like about it.

signNow and Formstack Sign

Reasons for choosing SignRequest

Cost and apparent ease of use.

signNow and Formstack Sign

Carter

SignRequest is the rare case of a product fitting my needs PERFECTLY

I have to create a lot of contracts for freelancers and this software makes the "electronic signature" step take just a minute or two each time, instead of 10 or 20 times that much.

Pros

Starting a new business and planning on outsourcing a lot of work, I knew there would be a lot of contracts, a lot of written agreements, etc and the thought of dealing with signatures and all the back and forth was exhausting me. Even the thought of searching for something that might help was exhausting. But I was fortunate to discover SignRequest and I was shocked/delighted to find that it was quick and easy to use. It worked as an add-on with Google Chrome so I simply always had it available, and it remembers all my previous contacts so when I make contracts up for subsequent jobs, it's really easy to send them to my freelancers. The interface is super simple and it saves my signature and only takes a few moments each time. I love it. It's transformed how I do business.

Cons

Oh, there are a couple spots where I wish a return keystroke would hit "Enter" but I have to use the mouse instead. I'm really nitpicking at this point though; I love it.

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services