All BombBomb Reviews

Haley

Real Estate, 11 - 50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2022

BombBomb for personalized prospecting emails

Real Estate, 201-500 employees

BombBomb Cubed Because hey Surpassed The "Bomb" Twice Benchmark

Been using the BombBomb product since 2010 and they continue to innovate and stay #1 in the video email space. Customer service is great. Training is great.

PROS

The customiable opt-in forms have been my long-time favorite feature building funnels. The new mobile app for real time engagement is my latest favorite feature.

CONS

I wish there was a way to create lists based on engagement score as well as a simple way to remove unengaged contacts automatically if they score less than 10 on the 100 point scoring system in the previous 6 months.

Ryan R

Financial Services

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed April 2018

I have had nothing but business growth, creativity and an increase in leads with BB

all the benefits ! ;)

PROS

I love that it allows me to shine and show my marketplace who I am and increase our connection. It has allowed me to show my professionalism as a modern salesperson and put the me back in my sales process.

CONS

There are not many cons, But I would like some more features on my IOS BB app, I can let you know what those suggestions are if you want to know...

Leigh Ann

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Served its purpose back in the day. Currently out of date. Better options out there.

It was ok, but not great. There are just way better options out there for the same price.

PROS

I liked having all of my email marketing and contacts in one place. I also liked being able to have email and landing pages.

CONS

It's not user friendly, and building a template is very difficult to do. There aren't a lot of font options, and it's just easier to insert pictures and backgrounds in other services. Bomb Bomb isn't worth the headache.

Reason for choosing BombBomb

I didn't know much about email marketing. I suffered with Bomb Bomb for years until I found another platform. Once I found my new platform I realized just how awful Bomb Bomb is and I am sorry that I dind't switch sooner.

JIMMY HAYS

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2018

Bomb Bomb is a game changer!

Response rate from my prospects and customers is much higher using Bomb Bomb

PROS

I love that I can make personalized thumbnails so my new customers and prospects know that this is a personal message I took the time to make them - not some spammed video I send to everyone! I also love the fact that inside of gmail I can see who has opened the email and if they watched the video.

CONS

There isn't anything I don't like about the software. I think it is tremendously valuable and very affordable!

Matthew

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Tantalizing emails; GIF option pops out to video

BombBomb itself, as a company, supports a lot of non-profit effort. Our group was the recipient of that support so we operated on a free subscription. That said, their software didn't blend well with our audience, but occasionally, it really helped our sales team be aware of big accounts reading their emails - which always prompted a call - and discover what kind of communication our constituency preferred. BombBomb is very up front that if you don't use their tools the right way, they won't work for you and they make every effort to help users utilize their tools as best as possible. Follow their system and this will very likely be a great product for you.

PROS

Clearly the main feature - "video email" via a GIF preview of the video. Allows for casual "face to face" communication. Quick, easy reporting on who opens the email, how many times. LOVE the plugin option to get alters when someone opens your emails in real time. LOVE IT!

CONS

Not the best fit for every industry or demographic. GIF pops out to an HTML page, not technically video in email - they're as close as possible, though.

Steve Hougard

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed April 2018

BombBomb is an important and great communication channel I use to build deeper connections

The benefits I receive from using Bombbomb is creating meaningful connections virtually.

PROS

Super user friendly and the app makes it really easy to find specific video I had sent if i need to resend.

CONS

A feature that would be really helpful is to text bb messages but also be able to blind copy everyone.

Marcos

Reviewed July 2018

Excellent tool to create and send video messages

PROS

As a video creating company, we started sending video to our customers with video messages, tutorials, interesting facts, etc.. And wanted to find a software that could help us send and distribute video emails easily... Thats when we heard of Bombomb... Its actually cool how you can create a video in just a few clicks, saying whatever you need to communicate, and then send it to a group of contacts, all in about 5 minutes or less! They've got mobile extentions so that you might even record from your phone. Even though we didn't use it, Bombbomb has a tracking and analytics to let you know if your video is causing the impact you where hoping.

CONS

Theres not to much to dislike... At the end we didn't go for the paid plan because the tool was much more than we needed. From what we interacted with it, it could have a bit more email templates for you to choose from.

Mike

Real Estate, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2018

BombBomb takes emailing to the next level.

The real estate business is all about client relationships, and BomBomb makes emails more personal and helps me relay messages quicker and with more clarity, like speaking directly with my clients and prospects.

PROS

The ease of use is wonderful. I can access it from my CRM, Gmail, or on my iPhone with ease.

CONS

I really cannot think of a negative. the program is robust and works when needed, except in poor cell reception areas.

Amanda

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Complex and over-priced

Overall, I think BombBomb is a great product for lead nurturing. However, for this product to really work and be worthwhile, you need to invest in the most expensive package. I believe all of their packages are overpriced for what is offered. I do however like the option to pause your subscription if needed.

PROS

I loved how BombBomb offers a more personal and creative way to get in touch with your leads by letting them get face-to-face with you in the early stages of nurturing, when they aren't quite ready to commit yet.

CONS

I found it to be a very complex program to understand. The user interface can be confusing, and trying to figure out the best way to make it function with all of the moving parts is difficult. I also found the email template customization to be clunky and frustrating.

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

Break Through The Noise

I LOVE BombBomb and find it a really unique part of my customer engagement process. I think it makes me stand out from the crowd in a personable way that is unique to me.

PROS

I work in an industry where there are lots of comparative shoppers. They go out to a bunch of people to get a quote and then decide on the best. I find that BombBomb helps me cut through the noise of my competitors easily and allows me to make an important human connection early in the sales process y introducing the hello GIF.

CONS

The Gmail plugin is brilliant but built on older architecture, so it can sometimes act slightly unpredictably and doesn't always pick up the webcams available. Also, if working with 'Full-Screen Apps' it sometimes opens in another full screen, and the interface is a lot of wasted space as opposed to if it was a pop-up as intended.

Winston

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

On the Go video creation that can be easily share to everyone and watch.

Creating a video with Bombomb is very easy and fast. That being said, you can save a lot of time with less hassle experience.

PROS

Videos can be created using browser, a camera, or an existing video. All created videos will also create thumbnails automatically. It provides statistics to know how may watched and if the video was successfully received or failed delivery.

CONS

Pricing may not be affordable for some. Features may be limited but can be integrated with other platforms but will involve a fee.

Reason for choosing BombBomb

It is cheaper and browser based Not to mention their workflow feature for automation.

Ali

Reviewed May 2022

A change to the marketing game!

Overall BombBomb is great! It makes email marketing campaigns easy and much more successful. People are able to make the connections of your name and your face which improves marketing returns tenfold. It is also helpful to screen record tutorials for clients to provide support. The system is streamlined and straightforward. I highly recommend it and it integrated with my CRM (CHIME) seamlessly.

PROS

This makes it easy for you to connect with clients and out a face to the name with marketing campaigns.

CONS

There are not any aspects that are difficult to implement. It is straight forward and easy to use.

Craig

Great product and support

better data to understand our client base

PROS

Data Feeds DATA helps understand who our clients are which to call email turn to hot leads question box too long happy to do a bomb-bomb email to explain

CONS

Cons None we use Camtasia to edit files A workshop to trade ideas I work would nice to have Access to add team member ar lower cost but limit to email send

Heidi

Construction, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2018

BombBomb is changing the way we build relationships with our customers!

The ability to make personalized contact with customers and add a warm touch to my communications with customers.

PROS

BombBomb is super easy to use with a very simple app and plugins for Chrome and Outlook. I LOVE that I am able to make personalized contact with customers, introduce myself, and help make a real connection with customers I never meet in person! I also like that tracking capability -- I get an immediate notice when a customer opens my email, watches my video, or forwards my video to a friend.

CONS

At this point, I don't see any cons -- BombBomb has been consistently improving since I started using the program 3 years ago.

Mariah

Reviewed June 2019

Pretty great!

Overall, it's been a useful tool for our team. I'd recommend it. However, because of the little kinks here and there, and the price tag, I could probably find an alternative that serves the same purpose. Sticking with it for now though.

PROS

I LOVE that there's a corresponding app for my iPhone! It's easy to use as well; it's been helpful for our office team!

CONS

When I'm recording a video in the app there are some kinks that I hope get worked out. For example, there's a delay when I stop my video and want to go back and re-do it. Then I find that I'm recording before I've given the prompt to start recording again. It's a frustrating back-and-forth game that wastes time sometimes. Additionally, I haven't figured out how to save a video message (the text portion) to the template, so each time I send out the video from the template, I have to add the text. I'm sure it's user-error, but my attempts have been unfruitful.

Jawad

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

BombBomb software review

BombBomb is a good tool for creating marketing videos

PROS

BombBomb is ideal for e-merchants who send marketing emails. Personally, this software helps me a lot in the creation of my marketing videos. It's very easy to use

CONS

Everything goes well, software works very well

Tasha

Cosmetics, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

Great Email Marketing tool

PROS

Very easy to learn, implement and create your own emails for branding your business to communicate with your team and customers.

CONS

Pricing was a little higher then other options out there however, ease of use and product availability made it worth it. Loved access to jpegs, download capabilities and much more.

Reasons for switching to BombBomb