• Pros

• "Super user friendly and the app makes it really easy to find specific video I had sent if i need to resend. "

• "I LOVE that there's a corresponding app for my iPhone! It's easy to use as well; it's been helpful for our office team!"

• "It's SO easy to use and thus far still rather unique so my video emails really help me to stand out!"

• Cons

• "Price is definitely a little steep when looking at it initially. If you use it to its fullest capacity, I think it's well worth your investment. "

• "Cost! I love this platform, but there are free alternatives that I am using instead. Would love to see them consider a free option"

• "I had some issues with the google plugin, but they have been improving that functionality"

Browse BombBomb Reviews

Anastasia from Access Speakers

It's the Bomb!!!

I LOVE the concept! I love the ease and the fact that they keep improving it. I'm not using BombBomb like I could be, there's SO much more to it then just the one-off video emails I currently do. I plan to switch over from my current email marketing platform to BombBomb as well and take advantage of their CRM-like capabilities as well. The customer service is superb!!!! And the email tracker is something I use all day while working.

Pros

Cons

Honestly can't think of a thing as I've been so happy with it.

Leslie from Mary Kay Cosmetics

BombBomb worked great

Pros

This was easy to use. I loved the video function and links.

Cons

I liked using this softward and didn't have any problems

Rachel from Mary Kay Inc.

Nice Marketing Emails, lots of Limitations

Frustrating.

Pros

It gave me HTML emails, fancier than just sending plain text emails thru my email account.

Cons

The edibility and customization or templates was so challenging and limited. Once an email template was created by my virtual assistant, I struggles to move content, or drag/drop without making the formatting of the email get "wonky" and messed up. Unlike other companies that have SIMPLE, drag/drop editable designs, I felt unless I knew html coding, I had little control of edit-ability once an email template was created.

Cami from Keller Williams Realty

Using Video in your business.....BombBomb is the Bomb!

My experience with BombBomb started out with the free version and I subsequently moved to a paid version with more options. This has become an integral part of my communications with my clients and the feedback is great. Now in the environment of Stay at Home and Covid19, I feel ahead of the curve

Pros

I like the fact that I can integrate my videos into my emails to clients and I can track when they open my email, watch the video and how many times they come back to my video.

Cons

I had a little trouble getting my email and the video set up. There are lots of options and different ways to use this product. Good thing is there is lots of support and training.

Josh from The Results Team

Rehumanizing Your Business

BombBomb's service has allowed us to keep in touch with our database of 3,000+ people, as well as increased our conversion rates for new leads. What's more, when we're able to put a face to the standard text, our open rates spike dramatically. To steal a phrase from the founder's book, BombBomb helps us "rehumanize our business."

Pros

BombBomb makes personal, relational communication simple. Between their Prompt program (which provides us with monthly content for our general database) and their Gmail integration, there's not a part of our business that hasn't been improved in some way by BombBomb's communication solution. What's more, it's relatively easy to use for both our team (creating the videos) and our end-users (watching the videos on all kinds of devices with varying levels of internet/data connections).

Cons

The UI for the BombBomb website is a little difficult to use. If you're just shooting a video and sending it off to your recipient, it's a piece of cake. Customizing emails or finding old videos, however, isn't as intuitive as I would have liked. The good news is that the BombBomb support staff is awesome, so you're never left out in the cold if you have an issue—it would just be better if we didn't have an issue to begin with.

Arielle from RE/MAX Generations

BombBomb Mass Emails...fantastic!

Excellent! BombBomb has a simple design which allows for easy navigation through the program.

Pros

I love that in BombBomb, you can set up tons of separate groups of contacts. This gives us the ability to send mass emails to certain types of groups (i.e. clients, coworkers, in-house). BombBomb is able to track these mass emails to the user, and see if they have opened, clicked on any links in the email, who received it, ect., which allows us the opportunity to adjust contacts in order to find the people most interested. It also has Social Media automation which is a fantastic tool for people like me who always forget to post on social website to increase traffic.

Cons

The customization of emails can be tricky and not as easy as the program makes it seem. It can only be customized to a certain extent of the options they give you (i.e. adding side bars, adding certain media icons, video sizes ect.) However, it is still a fantastic program

Matthew from Axis.org

Tantalizing emails; GIF option pops out to video

BombBomb itself, as a company, supports a lot of non-profit effort. Our group was the recipient of that support so we operated on a free subscription. That said, their software didn't blend well with our audience, but occasionally, it really helped our sales team be aware of big accounts reading their emails - which always prompted a call - and discover what kind of communication our constituency preferred. BombBomb is very up front that if you don't use their tools the right way, they won't work for you and they make every effort to help users utilize their tools as best as possible. Follow their system and this will very likely be a great product for you.

Pros

Clearly the main feature - "video email" via a GIF preview of the video. Allows for casual "face to face" communication. Quick, easy reporting on who opens the email, how many times. LOVE the plugin option to get alters when someone opens your emails in real time. LOVE IT!

Cons

Not the best fit for every industry or demographic. GIF pops out to an HTML page, not technically video in email - they're as close as possible, though.

Becca from WilsonHCG

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

BombBomb is....well, the BOMB!

BombBomb is amazing, and it makes doing candidate outreach so fun and personal.

Pros

In the recruitment industry, it feels like everyone is always trying to be the most innovative, or provide the most value, or give you the leg up on competition in any way possible. BombBomb does all of the above. It's probably one of the coolest softwares I've used for innovative outreach to passive candidates. You can literally record and send personalized videos to them! Everyone in the recruiting world knows that more personalized effort gets more return on investment, and sending lengthy messages doesn't always work. In the age of instant gratification, a candidate can press play on a video you made specifically for them and get all the info they need directly from you in a "face-to-face" kind of way. It's pretty astounding.

Cons

Customizing the emails in which you include videos can be a bit of a difficult task. Basically, the software provides templates for your usage that you can drop your personalized videos into. It starts to get frustrating if you want to move the video, change the content, or edit the formatting at all.

MacKenzie from Mary Kay Inc.

BombBomb Review

Overall, my experience was good with BombBomb, I just didn’t feel it was as easy to use now that I have switched to VipeCloud. I feel more comfortable suggesting vipecloud to my new consultants.

Pros

I liked the video aspect on this service and being able to send live videos so my consultants could see me live.

Cons

I didn’t think BombBomb was easy to use. When I would have new consultants come in to my company and want to sign up for this service I felt it was hard to explain to them how to use it.

Chris from Berman & Pollinger, LLC.

Brilliant for emails with video

Really good return rates and engagement with video based email.

Pros

The ability to integrate video into email is really this software's go-to hook. It does so flawlessly.

Cons

What it does, it does really, really well. But it is a very task specific program with limited application.

John from eXp Realty

BombBomb Cubed Because hey Surpassed The "Bomb" Twice Benchmark

Been using the BombBomb product since 2010 and they continue to innovate and stay #1 in the video email space. Customer service is great. Training is great.

Pros

The customiable opt-in forms have been my long-time favorite feature building funnels. The new mobile app for real time engagement is my latest favorite feature.

Cons

I wish there was a way to create lists based on engagement score as well as a simple way to remove unengaged contacts automatically if they score less than 10 on the 100 point scoring system in the previous 6 months.

Cliff from lamar

outstanding results from our new business development efforts !

our sales teams have benefited from a streamlined delivery for our new business development process, it compliments our outbound prospecting efforts & efficiently plugs into our salesforce platform and our email distribution efforts - thanks bombbomb !

Pros

the impact the process has on our sales development team to personalize our communications and allowing us to interact with our potential customers in a direct unique authentic fashion is producing measurably higher conversion rates than ever before !

Cons

the process to get our team members to "feel" comfortable using it... our super users of the software are true believers and the results speak for themselves as we get more and more usage.

Ryan R from Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation

I have had nothing but business growth, creativity and an increase in leads with BB

all the benefits ! ;)

Pros

I love that it allows me to shine and show my marketplace who I am and increase our connection. It has allowed me to show my professionalism as a modern salesperson and put the me back in my sales process.

Cons

There are not many cons, But I would like some more features on my IOS BB app, I can let you know what those suggestions are if you want to know...

Monika from Century 21 Affiliated

Incredible platform for Real Estate Agents - Should Be Used By All!

Personal connection with clients with technology. In my business, where our company's footprint is across several states, I don't have the chance to meet each one of our agents in person. By having this platform, I am able to connect with the agents via video which makes a world of a difference!

Pros

1. Customer Service is INCREDIBLE! If you have solid customer service, it makes all the world of a difference. 2. All the functionality with the platform is great - videos in emails, CRM, automations, tracking, and more...if you want to improve your Real Estate business, this tool will help you differentiate yourself from the others. 3. Easy to use! I love being able to create different templates and making mine unique, but also having the option of using the pre-populated templates too. 4. Integration is phenomenal! It's so wonderful to be able to integrate it with so many other platforms and systems.

Craig from Loan Service

Great product and support

better data to understand our client base

Pros

Data Feeds DATA helps understand who our clients are which to call email turn to hot leads question box too long happy to do a bomb-bomb email to explain

Cons

Cons None we use Camtasia to edit files A workshop to trade ideas I work would nice to have Access to add team member ar lower cost but limit to email send

JIMMY HAYS from NELSONGY

Bomb Bomb is a game changer!

Response rate from my prospects and customers is much higher using Bomb Bomb

Pros

I love that I can make personalized thumbnails so my new customers and prospects know that this is a personal message I took the time to make them - not some spammed video I send to everyone! I also love the fact that inside of gmail I can see who has opened the email and if they watched the video.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about the software. I think it is tremendously valuable and very affordable!

Steve Hougard from Hougard Loans

BombBomb is an important and great communication channel I use to build deeper connections

The benefits I receive from using Bombbomb is creating meaningful connections virtually.

Pros

Cons

A feature that would be really helpful is to text bb messages but also be able to blind copy everyone.

Heidi from Lexar Homes

BombBomb is changing the way we build relationships with our customers!

The ability to make personalized contact with customers and add a warm touch to my communications with customers.

Pros

BombBomb is super easy to use with a very simple app and plugins for Chrome and Outlook. I LOVE that I am able to make personalized contact with customers, introduce myself, and help make a real connection with customers I never meet in person! I also like that tracking capability -- I get an immediate notice when a customer opens my email, watches my video, or forwards my video to a friend.

Cons

At this point, I don't see any cons -- BombBomb has been consistently improving since I started using the program 3 years ago.

Marcos from Teachlr

Excellent tool to create and send video messages

Pros

As a video creating company, we started sending video to our customers with video messages, tutorials, interesting facts, etc.. And wanted to find a software that could help us send and distribute video emails easily... Thats when we heard of Bombomb... Its actually cool how you can create a video in just a few clicks, saying whatever you need to communicate, and then send it to a group of contacts, all in about 5 minutes or less! They've got mobile extentions so that you might even record from your phone. Even though we didn't use it, Bombbomb has a tracking and analytics to let you know if your video is causing the impact you where hoping.

Cons

Theres not to much to dislike... At the end we didn't go for the paid plan because the tool was much more than we needed. From what we interacted with it, it could have a bit more email templates for you to choose from.

Brian from Revolution Church of Kentucky

The Best of Video Email Marketing

We love BombBomb and use it regularly. It's great!

Pros

We changed to BombBomb from one of its competitors a few years back and absolutely love it. Being able to insert short videos as part of our e-mail marketing has increased our open rate, and helped us more effectively engage with those in our community. The software is easy to use, and has a number of tools to help create effective emails that help people engage.

Cons

Occasionally, we have an issue with font sizing being inconsistent between different paragraphs. To be fair, this may be our error rather than the software's issue.

Mike from Coldwell Banker High Country Realty

BombBomb takes emailing to the next level.

The real estate business is all about client relationships, and BomBomb makes emails more personal and helps me relay messages quicker and with more clarity, like speaking directly with my clients and prospects.

Pros

The ease of use is wonderful. I can access it from my CRM, Gmail, or on my iPhone with ease.

Cons

I really cannot think of a negative. the program is robust and works when needed, except in poor cell reception areas.

Amanda from RE/MAX Whatcom County, Inc.

Complex and over-priced

Overall, I think BombBomb is a great product for lead nurturing. However, for this product to really work and be worthwhile, you need to invest in the most expensive package. I believe all of their packages are overpriced for what is offered. I do however like the option to pause your subscription if needed.

Pros

I loved how BombBomb offers a more personal and creative way to get in touch with your leads by letting them get face-to-face with you in the early stages of nurturing, when they aren't quite ready to commit yet.

Cons

I found it to be a very complex program to understand. The user interface can be confusing, and trying to figure out the best way to make it function with all of the moving parts is difficult. I also found the email template customization to be clunky and frustrating.

Mariah from The Lisa Sinn Team - Keller Williams Legacy

Pretty great!

Overall, it's been a useful tool for our team. I'd recommend it. However, because of the little kinks here and there, and the price tag, I could probably find an alternative that serves the same purpose. Sticking with it for now though.

Pros

Cons

When I'm recording a video in the app there are some kinks that I hope get worked out. For example, there's a delay when I stop my video and want to go back and re-do it. Then I find that I'm recording before I've given the prompt to start recording again. It's a frustrating back-and-forth game that wastes time sometimes. Additionally, I haven't figured out how to save a video message (the text portion) to the template, so each time I send out the video from the template, I have to add the text. I'm sure it's user-error, but my attempts have been unfruitful.

Dean from Miami RV Rentals www.MiamiRvs.Com

The Best

Pros

The ease of use. The personalization of the email. It makes communication with the customer very personal

Cons

Nothing. It's awesome ! *Would like to add effects to the email if possible like Chromacam

Rodger from RE/MAX InterAction Realty

Phenomenal Product!!!

Pros

Bomb Bomb has helped me enhance my retention rate with my current agents, as well we grown to the seventh fastest Remax in the State of Florida and I tribute a fair amount of that to move the bomb bomb experience.

Cons

Sometimes integration is challenging with social media. However recently they have made it slightly easier to work through.

John S. from John S. Lucero Insurance Agency, Inc.

Phenomenal product and easy to use. So many capabilities I am yet to experience and that is excitin

Pros

Very simple to use, love the mobile app and the tracking capability is phenomenal. The open rate is much higher than traditional email

Cons

Custom templates once designed are hard to modify on my own, the ability to share directly with social media is difficult for me

Terri from Heartrepreneur LLC

I have used this for over a year - wow!

Very good response rate.

Pros

My emails get opened and I get responses. People actually tell me how much they appreciate getting emails this way.

Cons

That so far it won't integrate with Infusion Soft. I would love it to connect with my Infusion Soft database.

Matthew from NoUVIR Lighting

Good way to send bulk video email. Not easy to use the anyway but defaults.

We're sending out email to small (70-200) groups of subscribers. It works but its a PITA to get right and seems to be impossible to set the defaults you want.

Pros

Makes sending bulk email possible. Lets you add images, if you can figure out how to bypass the defaults.

Cons

Interface is difficult unless you use it the way BombBomb thinks you should. Use an image instead of a video? Have fun! Don't want video replies or social media? Better learn to track down the boxes to uncheck. Want to set a title? Learn to paste because you'll have to put it in three of four different places. Want to send a corrected email? Better do it business hours weekdays so you can contact support when they "hold it for review." (Oh, and don't count on the correction getting out anytime soon.

Mark from RE/MAX Traditions

Excellent Video Email Program

Pros

This program is EXCELLENT! The option to use video email is the way of the future and this company is on the cutting edge of this. The integration with gmail is seamless and it doesn't get dropped into spam!

Cons

We wish there were a few more options for the payment levels. We are right in between payment levels and could use a option in the middle before total customization.

Leslie from Hill Country Artisan Homes

I LOVE BombBomb. I use it daily to thank my customers who visit my subdivision.

I get the ability to personally thank my clients. A video is much more personal than just an email. It also helps them to remember me!

Pros

It's easy to use. I've made it part of my process so I ALWAYS say "Thanks!" in person! I have also used it to reconnect with leads that have gone "cold".

Cons

I don't dislike anything about BombBomb. I've been using it for 6 months and it works like a charm.

Lisa from W

Used to sent potential renters virtual tours.

Great to link and send a video

Pros

We used this software to send potential renters a virtual tour of our apartments. The video links were simple and easy to send and for the user to click on and view.

Cons

It was difficult to upload a video to the site because it had to be a specific size. It also had a monthly charge that other sites don't use.

Dr. Ian from Super Genes

BombBomb has paid for itself many times over. It is one of the best marketing pieces I have.

$$$

Pros

Bombbomb is very easy to use. It has a dramatic impact on my prospects. It is very effective and very inexpensive to implement. I highly recommend this program. Video is becoming more and more important.

Cons

My computer RAM can't keep up with some of the features. Mobile app has fewer features than the desktop.

Jeffrey from sMedia

Great way to connect to clients and prospects

Pros

I love being able to send personalized videos within my Gmail account. Having a 3 second GIF playing of the video makes them very clickable.

Cons

There have been various tracking issues that we have been dealing with. Even though we are still dealing with some issues, customer support has always been great.

Tim from Apio Media

Bombbomb has been a terrific tool in my business. People are always amazed when I send a video!

It differentiates me from everyone else and it's a good way to enhance relationship building.

Pros

I like the entire platform. It's easy to use, has tons of very cool features everything is easy to find. The tech support team is wonderful too!

Cons

Sometimes the Bombbomb extension for Google Chrome gets a little squirrely and it takes up a lot of room on my gmail home page.

Mike from Wallick & Volk Mortgage Bankers NMLS 2973

I do training for the loan originators and we are seeing great success with bomb bomb

ease of communications

Pros

the ease of use, the screen share and the videos in outlook that have been added are great. this has increase our people usage

Cons

I find no faults with the software all is great and there are no least at this time. I wish that we could talk to a support person rather than having to email, but they are always quick to respond.

Bas from The Carp Specialist

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

We LOVE BombBomb!

Happy clients and a quicker way to reply to e-mail!

Pros

It's so quick and easy to send videos to our clients from the GMail application and it's much appreciated by our clients.

Cons

Nothing major... sometimes the uploading of the video can be a bit slow, but that can be due to the network connection too.

Brittany from Castle Mortgage Group

BombBomb Video Messaging Reviews

Overall, using bombbomb has been great and we get lots of positive feedback on the clients’ end of the communication.

Pros

The simplicity of this software is great for those of us who aren’t very tech savvy. The read/watched receipts are also great!

Cons

Getting an email in video format is new and unique but sometimes when clients receive them they aren’t in a private place to listen to it. The information being shared may be confidential or personal. Not really about the software though.

David from Noffert Dental

My patients love it

building patient relationships It lets them know we care.It also makes us look "techy"

Pros

easy fun to use .All levels of computer savy can use the program. Patients love it and they respond by telling their friends. Millenials think we are on top of it haha. I like how we can store the previous videos. My hygienists use it to to give rah rah speaches and tutorials.

Cons

Not too much. Sometimes the emails are not linked to my contacts.

Renee from The KORE Team

Great for Real Estate

This has been a great program to send short videos to Clients all throughout the home buying and selling process; we use it for an introduction, to explain what happens next, to explain inspections and appraisals, and to congratulate Clients on their closing.

Pros

BombBomb makes it easy to keep your face in front of your Clients during the entire home buying and selling process. This is great in a world where a lot of business communication is by email or via text message.

Cons

The drawback to BombBomb is that it's video, and people worry about what they look like on camera. It takes awhile to be comfortable on camera and to realize it's okay to be human.

Reasons for Choosing BombBomb

BombBomb integrates with gmail and we can see who has received and opened the messages.

Nathan from JPW

Easy To Keep In Touch With Your Clients!

Overall a great experience and I would recommend!

Pros

BombBomb is great to send out mass emails easily to your sphere and keep in touch with your clients. Video is a great and personal way to do this, which is what BombBomb focuses on. Works great!

Cons

It was a little expensive, but worth it overall. It was also annoying when they would freeze your account if too many people marked it as spam. To unfreeze it then, you had to reach out to a rep and talk to them in person. This process should be a little simpler.

Nathan from Quickstart Lending LLC

Horrible Customer Service

Sending video to my clients and being able to track their activity and response is the sole reason I purchased this product. The tracking has not worked since October, and no one at BombBomb has a clue how to fix it, and no one there seems to care. I would become their biggest cheerleader, if someone there would just show the slightest interest in helping. Unfortunately it's only after posting these reviews that i get any kind of response...but rather than offer solutions to fix the issue, they just offer to refund my money...I think this time I'll take it and sign up for Hippo, Moovly or Mediashare (I suggest you all look into these solutions as well, before signing up with BombBomb

Pros

When it worked and I was getting support it was good.

Cons

Pray that you never need any customer service or technical support. I am going on month number three of my service not working and i have to initiate any contact to even get an update, which has been 'we're working on it' every time. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Update: February 3, 2020 (month 5) - After an initial response, the customer service has returned to it's abysmal start. No response, no updates, ZERO progress.

Useful tool

A great way to communicate with clients without having to type a long email or take what could be a long call.

Pros

It easy to use, and definitely a plus for communication with clients regarding design projects. I set up a station with a camera and light that connected to the computer and it was commonly used by our web ans print designers for them to present versions of projects to the clients.

Juli from Women on Course

BombBomb rocks!

Pros

Great way to create super easy videos for marketing, etc. Even has an app you can use on your phone.

Cons

Takes time to set up your templates but worth the time.

Outstanding product and service

Pros

I love the personal touch this product provides. The online portal is easy to use and very intuitive. The tracking alone is worth the price

Cons

Customer service is not perfect and sometimes difficult to get answers. However once you reach someone they are quick to fix any issues

Leigh Ann from Mary Kay

Industry: Cosmetics

Used to be very helpful - now there are better options

Pros

I like being able to record videos and easily store them in the bomb bomb account as well as insert them into my communications. I like the hyperlink to use the email as a landing page.

Cons

It is not user friendly, and designing your own templates from scratch is too time consuming. I felt that my emails all started to look the same, and I couldn't easily design them to look how I wanted them to. I am sad to leave Bomb Bomb because I used the service for a long time. However, I feel that Vipe Cloud is much more user friendly and robust.

Reasons for Choosing BombBomb

I chose Bomb Bomb initially because of the ease of recording and sending videos.

mike from Beautiful redemption

Bombbomb has helped us build a community that helps needy children and families.

Easy to use and helpful to our cause. Customer support is simply the best. Affective in helping us reach our goals and also to raise necessary funds to do what we do- help needy children in our city.

Pros

It works and has helped us raise funds in order to serve 1,664 needy children in our community in just 15 months!

Cons

Sometimes our large group videos are not received. It seems they go right into the trash bin for emails. We need to improve the stats on our end of how many people actually open up the video.

cody from Valley Investment Planning

WHEN it works its great

When it works i am very please with the product. however it is so hit or miss that the videos will upload, and if you need support good luck They will get back to you. they have a phone number for sales but just a online chat BOT for support.

Pros

The ability to have a personalized contact with a client very easily

Cons

When you need to create a longer video about 1 minute it fails to upload or will not preview. also when you (send) and e-mail when this happens it does not get delivered.

Reasons for Choosing BombBomb

it was the only one approved with my broker dealer. I would definitely be looking for more consistent software if i had other options.

Haley from Level Homes

BombBomb for personalized prospecting emails

I use BombBomb to engage prospects and try to get more prospects to respond to me reaching out. A video email often grabs someone's attention!

Pros

My favorite thing about BombBomb are the animated GIF previews that are generated when sending video emails. It makes good "click bait" to get prospects interest

Cons

I dislike the ease of sending emails. I dislike some of the template features, as it's not super user friendly.

Deb from Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, Realtors

Great way to personalize your emails

This is a great company. They are always updating their product and striving to make is very easy to use. We use it to send out announcements and communications to our agents. We get a much larger open rate than regular emails.

Pros

I love that I can record a video response from my mobile device. I get a much higher response rate that is trackable.

Cons

It was a little hard to set up templates but customer support was very helpful.

Your inner star

I'm in Sales, my region is international and I can't fly to all of my customers. This puts a face to a name and increases my open rate for emails as I'm developing my region.

Pros

I loved the ease of use, the integration to chrome, the ability to store videos, the tracking features, pretty much everything! They don't like when they say they're "bomb"!

Cons

The monthly cost as a single user is a little expensive.