• Pros

• "Excellent technical support and the plateform is user-friendly"

• "Rational Access by the races of people in the world. It's a universal experience."

• "User friendly.. Me & my team loves it to use.. "

• Cons

• "The software is very user friendly and easy to use in laptop and mobile."

• "the design of compaign is taking more time to build it"

• "It lacks on pre loaded email templates. There should be more categories of pre loaded templates. These templates can help users who are not very good in templates designing."

Browse eFlyerMaker Reviews

Kshitij from TCS

Industry: Information Services

Tremendously Awesome

I like there drag and drop emailer and there support team helps on every steps.

Pros

Trustworthy application for Email Marketing, Now-a-days there are many application which provides false statement. But with eFlyerMaker it is not like that they will provide a full support for every customer even they worth their trial customers alot. I know the pricing may feel expensive but your emails will reach towards the Inbox and by that means it will be converted to Customers.

Cons

Dashboard may feel outdated should recreate the same as it is very much powerful tool everyone can get benefit from the software.

Adam from Oxford Properties Group

Quality product with excellent support

Effective system. Powerful layout tools. Helpful staff. Room for improvement, but always improving.

Pros

The timely and friendly responsiveness of their support team is excellent. Even if there are limitations to how the system processes your layout/design, they will help you fix it until they update their own system. Updates happen a few times a year and the system becomes better and better.

Cons

Dealing with all the moving parts, dynamic data, etc… it could be a little more straightforward. There's room for improvement in the UI paradigm here. The menus can be confusing at first, but I believe they can easily remedy that if they invest the time. The layout tools can sometimes be finicky, but are quite powerful, especially considering this is all web based.

Kapil from InvestForProfit

A very useful tool to reach out to our clients.

It helped me to build continuous communication with my clients.

Pros

It has a very wide pool of templates which gives user ease of making newsletters or e-mailers.

Cons

It's customer support is not up to the mark. They should improve it.

Response from Intema Solutions

Replied September 2018

Customer support is not provided to free accounts. We have a low cost account at $8.89 that includes customer support and all features.

Marc-André from Proax Technologies

Industry: Industrial Automation

Easy to use software, beautiful templates are available.

Amazing experience, easy to use and foolproof for the legal basis of communication with the new anti-spam legislation.

Pros

Easy to use, drag and drop feature, templates are available but you can start from scratch if you are more experienced with these kinds of software. Possible to create amazing layouts in no time, also most of them are responsive, which is great for mobile and tablet users.

Cons

Sometimes if you want to edit the source code (HTML) and you clone an element the customized source code will not follow so you have to start again or copy/paste your code from a snippet tool.

A competitive product for a competitive industry.

Every year it's harder and harder for me to not prefer Mailchimp or mass email tools built into other software (Intercom, Hubspot, Totango, yada yada). The standard for mass email content is so high in 2018, and the ability to hit that bar is more and more accessible every day. eFlyer is great, if you think it might help you then go for it, but the learning curve makes it hard to hop in for a newbie.

Pros

Eflyer Maker is a very flexible and dynamic tool. You can create segments, campaigns, create templates to share with you team, and I'm sure much much more. In the content heavy world that we live in, eFlyer Maker has all the tools that you with EVER need to get the job done and stay ahead of the curve.

Cons

The number one killer, steep learning curve. Be prepared with a solid understanding of HTML and CSS under your belt. And I mean real understanding, not just familiarity. I often find myself using templates from other websites and importing them into eFlyer just to do basic campaigns (which is a PRO that this is possible). I find it nearly impossible to build something pretty with just the internal tools. This causes managerial problems if you employee people with different amounts of design ability.

James from Guaranteed SEO

Seems easy enough

Excellent. I have recommended it to several collegues and clients.

Pros

Was easy to do layout and has some cool analytics features that were easy to access and understand. Seems very strong for creating visually attractive e-mails such as flyers and allows professional results with no technical skills.

Cons

I had a small glitch importing some e-mails but it was easily handled and never reoccured.

Rodrigo Iván from Altacent Marketing

Amazing App For Non-Designers

I created flyers for a client I'm advertising for, it took me some time to figure it out but the result was great

Pros

Easy to use, reliable when you need a flyer done and you do not have skills on Photoshop or designer software.

Cons

Limited in terms of functions and integrations. A few more integrations will make this app amazing.

Eric from siri music

Industry: Music

great way to make flyer

really couldn't do flyers without it anymore. its a life saver

Pros

Eflyer maker helps me make high quality professional looking music showcase flyers within minutes. couldn't live without it

Cons

i have no cons @ all it's very easy to use and helps you make extremely high quality flyers in minutes.

Anum from SHIFT27

best for creating quick mailers or invitation

The best part about eflyer maker is its endless customisation options. This makes it easy to use for advanced users.

Pros

The program is very simple and the prices are simple and amazing

Cons

The interface could be enhanced. It needs a bit of a learning curve to get used to

Aparna from Axis Bank

Right Solution for Email

Pros

Marketing now-a-days is the right option to stay connected with customers. eFlyerMaker makes it easy.

Cons

Should provide an Free plan to start with.

Response from Intema Solutions

Replied June 2019

there is a free account option with eflyermaker. Some options are not available with the free account but you can use it as you wish with less than 2500 subscribers.

Ian from Colori

COLORI review

Pros

Excellent technical support and the plateform is user-friendly

Cons

It's hard to access our personal templates

Zella from Scarborough Town Centre

Tenant Communications

We have eliminated the need to use "paper" when delivering messages to our tenants - saves time, saves on printing costs, saves trees and especially labour that can be used elsewhere instead of printing memos and hand delivering to tenants.

Pros

The ease in sending communications out to all our tenants instantly or scheduled for future delivery.

Cons

Unfortunately symbols, characters and punctuations are not permitted in subject line.

Mathieu from Multi Luminaire

Nice product with nice feature

My experience with eFlyerMaker is very good. We use there service for 3 years now and I can't complain.

Pros

Simple to use Scallable Multi List manager Multi User

Cons

The product is evolving over time and for now it miss some key feature.

Easy content for online business

Easy use and great content

Pros

E flyer maker is easy access for we digital marketer to create easy flyer online and send mails online instead of stressing with logistic company or post office

Cons

Need to be updated every 3 years, the software is user friendly and easy to create online logo for customers

Mohit from E Smart Deals Private Limited

Truly an awe inspiring digital product, much to my rescue.

It was an immense pleasure for me to use this software and would recommend this to all netizens.

Pros

It was Truly an awe inspiring digital product, much to my rescue for my day to day usage of online digital product creation.

Cons

Few more extra features could be added to make life even easier.

Review from a research company

We are very happy with eFlyerMaker and the amount of time it saves just because of how easy it is to pull a report. In the past it took so long to pull a report and it only told us if the email was received or undelivered.

Pros

I LOVE that we can now pull a simple report and see who received our emails, who opened the email and how many times they have opened the email. I also like how easy it is to design and layout the look of the emails. If we need a different email we just duplicate the "master" email and make the necessary changes .

Cons

I don't like that we now have to have all the emails come from one person. We can no longer code in the CSR names. I know we can include all the Customer Service Reps in the CSV file and then split the CSV file in multiplt files, but that is a lot of extra work and would take hours to finish.

Good product

Pros

Good email marketing tool that supports Services like the Signup form, Bounce Management, Tracking links and unsubscribe process remain active.

Cons

The dashboard looks like outdated old, you must improve the UI of the Dashboard.

eFlyerMaker best price you can buy

I use it.it is a great product.you can make flyer any occasion you need.anyone can use it.no need coding knowledge.

Pros

easy to use this software.most likly everyone can use.

Cons

best software i ever use.easy to creat flyer.

Awesome tool

Pros

Using eflymaker you can create multiple templates by drag and drop and you can also copy the template and make necessary changes. Other thing which like the most is that they provide detail insights like who opened email , how many time did they opened etc Last thing which I love is theme and plugins

Cons

can add more integrations and then it would be perfect solution

Superb

Pros

Software have unique template, theme's and plugins. And it is easy to use.

Cons

The software is very user friendly and easy to use in laptop and mobile.

Laure from Oxford Properties

GReat tool!

The team at Intema is also very resourful. They were always there to help. I had issues with legal and they helped me figure out the right way to ask for Opt-in.

Pros

It's very easy to use. The options are great (emoji, .gif gabarit builder). I have trained my colleagues who are not specialized in digital marketing and they found it easy to use.

Cons

What I don't like is the fact that I pay for a database of 25k but I can only send to 14k because of the double opt-in of invalid emails. I believe it would be more efficient to be billed for the real users.

Angel from Haven of Hope

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

A Game Changer That Exceeded Our Expectations

Pros

It's really helped us in our campaigns. The ease of use and all of the options helped us to come up with even more ideas that were going to work for us! It really helped us to express our vision.

Cons

I wish we had gotten it sooner than what we did. We spent too much time with others that weren't meeting our needs.

Vijay from Bollywoodposterelic

Marketing Platform

Great experience.

Pros

Email Marketing is crucial now a days and for every Business end email promotion should be done to engage eflyermaker. Loves drag and drop email builder which help designer to create a beautiful email newsletters. Delivery is awesome as it is sending 99.99% towards inbox. Support is good because the onboarding is the best and you will required less support but they will help to fix.

Cons

Pricing should be reduce. and eFlyer maker Website design should be improved.

Shashank from Propnprofit

eFlyerMaker- E-way To Communicate with Your Customers

I generated a good number of quality leads.

Pros

I like it’s User Interface. It’s very easy to operate.

Cons

I didn’t find it’s delivery up to my expectations.

Best Digital Flyer Maker

Pros

I like the variety of flyers that the software allows us to make. From club promotions to pee wee football camps you are able to create eyecatching flyers to get your message across.

Cons

I wish there was a better editing system when your upload your personal pictures to the software. That’s the only weakness that I had.

Ganesh from Letscheckup

Nice App for Email Marketing

Pros

Email marketing made easy with eflyermaker. Simple to use drag and drop email template builder. I love it.

Cons

Little bit support is lack as we need to email and wait for revert as we need instant solution, so request eflyermaker to add a live chat support.

Response from Intema Solutions

Replied September 2018

Thanks for your review. Support is not included with the free account however you can subscribe to our lowest cost of $8.98/month and get full support via email or phone. Plus you get access to all features. Also, noted that a live chat box would be appreciated. Thanks

Shannon from Nouveau Riche Apparel

Used when looking for new email templates

I signed up when looking for other templates for email blasts. I saw that eflyermaker has the drag and drop feature but I couldn’t export the emails to Mailchimp. Since all my subscribers and website was already set up to Mailchimp I didn’t want to switch over so I stopped using eflyermaker. Now that Mailchimp has changed their terms, I may look into this again.

Pros

Drag and drop email creator. Easy to use. Can make each email look different and exciting.

Cons

No cons since I didn’t use it long. I still have my Mailchimp subscription.

Arun from Sunday Disturbers

Industry: Writing and Editing

Email Designer and Marketer

Pros

eFlyerMaker is complete tool with a responsive email Builder and the successful stage to design your html email Templates. Also preloaded with professional and attractive templates which is easy way to communicate with customers. Also Provide Heat Maps to know where the customer has clicked on the mail.

Cons

Missing Pay as you go pricing as i am not an frequent user but want to avail premium plans so i dont want to go with monthly plans.

Jonathan from Marketing

An excellent tool for mass mailing!

Pros

Working with eFlyermaker since almost 3 years now. The tool is very visual and easy to user, fair priced and in conformity with anti-spam legislation.

Cons

Can be considered complex to configure, but necessary to use the full potential of the functionalities.

Vijendra from Vila Consultant

An effective email marketing tool with premium interface.

This software is very much beneficial for my products promotions.

Pros

Its user interface looks very premium. It is very intuitive too. It helps users to create beautiful email templates for their marketing campaigns.

edegba from G-Cyber

great software

Pros

Love their customer support, very friendly and fast Product is still more preferable in price Not a waste of money. really seeing the value more than the cost, thanks

Cons

For now, no complain still my second month

Mamta from Bollywood Posterelic

Super Fast Email Marketing tool

Pros

Eflyermaker has an incredible feature that you can design your own beautiful html email templates. They have a high rate of delivery to inbox. Also all email templates are highly responsive so that your receipts will see in any devices I like the Heat view maps.

Cons

Nothing but should provide an free trial for atleast 5k subscribers for initial 5-6 months.

On the Fly(er)

Pros

Quick, easy, stable, attractive, fun to use. Produces amazing flyers for bulk sending in minutes.

Cons

Not very much! Rarely positioning an item didn’t quite go my way.

The best E-flyerMaker

Capterra E-FlyerMaker is the best product in the market

Pros

It was really dream came true, from Long time I wanted to make a E-Flyer and I came across the Capterra E-Flyer-Maker and Trust me they did amazing job and i am stiesfied with the product

Cons

I can say proudly there is no bug on the product

Awesome flyer maker!

Pros

It was simple, even came with a neat trial. I really like the software

Cons

Nothing..there was nothing that I didn't like about the software.

Meenal from Healthrekart

#1 Email Marketing solution.

Must try for every business simple easy and reliable service.

Pros

Superb Support and Easy to use Email template builder for marketing. I got a good Rate of conversion. Saved huge amount for creative works from Professionals for Email Template.

Cons

Dashboard is having an old school look need a revamp.

Deepika from Ajanta Emporium

Good service

Pros

best to use, fast delivery, easy to use

Cons

Too many items there, So it's confusing

Mandar from Commnet Systems And Solutions - India

Nice Tool for Marketing

Pros

Easy to use drag and drop email composer. Spam free sending campaigns

Cons

Not credit based email pricing. Can be added in future.

Response from Intema Solutions

Replied August 2018

Please send me your needs for credit pricing. We do offer credit pricing which is based on the number of emails you send instead of monthly based on the number of subscribers.

Sagar from Kantipur Digital Corp.

Overall Performance

I was lagging behind with e-mail marketing. And now with the help of eFlyer, I am having more upsell.

Pros

I like email designing the most. I got lot of ideas and I groomed myself with lot of email marketing techniques and concepts. Thanks to eFlyer, now I am getting lots of leads.

Cons

I think some of the texts are too small for us to understand. Would be better if texts there are optimized too.

Nivedita from DCB Bank

A nice tool share information with your people.

Pros

Even though I am not a very tech savvy I found this software quite user friendly. It gives me many options to show my creativity in my newsletters.

Cons

They really need to improve Customer service. It should be very quick.

Response from Intema Solutions

Replied September 2018

You need to subscribe to a paying account to get full customer support. Customer support is not provided to free accounts. Our paying accounts start at $8.98/month with customer support

Kendra from Wolf Photo Design Bar

Industry: Photography

Beautiful Eblast Simplified

Pros

eFlyerMaker is a easy-to-use platforms that allows you to create and distrubute customized eblasts, newsletters, and more. You can even track your analytics with this software. Drag and drop images and texts to create the perfect designs for your business.

Cons

I wish that symbols, characters and other punctuation were able to be seen in subject line.

Superb

Pros

This software is very easy to use and can reach as many clients as possible within a finger tip

Cons

Can't think of any as of now, custom care maybe. Their response is slow

Ganesh from Letscheckup

Superb Email Marketing

Pros

Faster delivery of email with its Quality to reach Inbox. Creating great flyers / emailer is simple and fun. lots of tools to create with.

Cons

User interface is bit outdated looking like 90's era.

Shriya from StarCom Information Technology Limited

flyer Maker is great email marketing

Pros

eFlyerMaker is fully equipped with a responsive email template builder and the effective platform to design your html templates with ease. You can have real-time reporting with this software.It is a user-friendly tool.

Cons

Their Pay-as-you-go plans are bit costly. Trial version should be more than 6 months. I would recommend everyone to use this software.

Marko from Persona Innovation

Good bang for the buck

Really appreciated the quick response time from your support team, they've been very helpful.

Pros

Fairly easy to understand for a beginner.

Cons

Limitations on a few objects forcing us to start some posts from scratch. Can't remember what exactly because its been a few months since our last post. Of course once the limitations are knowns, it becomes a non-issue, but wasting time is never fun.

Reasons for Choosing eFlyerMaker

you have an office in the Montréal region, and we want to encourage local businesses as much as possible. :-)

Saurabh from Alobha Technologies Pvt.Ltd.

My experience

Awesome

Pros

Email template drag and drop features to design

Cons

Syncing mailing list is sometimes giving error and template mostly going in spam

March 2016

Sonia from ADP Canada

March 2016

Very Productive and effective

Fast and easy to use! The interface is very well designed. Convenient for professionals, safe for beginners. Excellent support for Responsive Design Email and mobile. The drag & drop template builder has something above others.

Tejas from EducationWorld

To experience once

Pros

User friendly.. Me & my team loves it to use..

Cons

Nothing much.. hope you have more options in future..

Erin from BEST

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

eFlyerMaker

Pros

The ease and speed in which I could create a professional looking flyer.

Cons

Nothing really! It was pretty straightforward and easy to use.

Khishigjargal from Across The World Mongolia

Good software

Can target many customers easily

Pros

Easy to use, good samples, worth for the price

Cons

Functions, easy to use, affordable price