All eFlyerMaker Reviews

Kshitij

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Tremendously Awesome

I like there drag and drop emailer and there support team helps on every steps.

PROS

Trustworthy application for Email Marketing, Now-a-days there are many application which provides false statement. But with eFlyerMaker it is not like that they will provide a full support for every customer even they worth their trial customers alot. I know the pricing may feel expensive but your emails will reach towards the Inbox and by that means it will be converted to Customers.

CONS

Dashboard may feel outdated should recreate the same as it is very much powerful tool everyone can get benefit from the software.

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed August 2018

A competitive product for a competitive industry.

Every year it's harder and harder for me to not prefer Mailchimp or mass email tools built into other software (Intercom, Hubspot, Totango, yada yada). The standard for mass email content is so high in 2018, and the ability to hit that bar is more and more accessible every day. eFlyer is great, if you think it might help you then go for it, but the learning curve makes it hard to hop in for a newbie.

PROS

Eflyer Maker is a very flexible and dynamic tool. You can create segments, campaigns, create templates to share with you team, and I'm sure much much more. In the content heavy world that we live in, eFlyer Maker has all the tools that you with EVER need to get the job done and stay ahead of the curve.

CONS

The number one killer, steep learning curve. Be prepared with a solid understanding of HTML and CSS under your belt. And I mean real understanding, not just familiarity. I often find myself using templates from other websites and importing them into eFlyer just to do basic campaigns (which is a PRO that this is possible). I find it nearly impossible to build something pretty with just the internal tools. This causes managerial problems if you employee people with different amounts of design ability.

Kapil

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2018

A very useful tool to reach out to our clients.

It helped me to build continuous communication with my clients.

PROS

It has a very wide pool of templates which gives user ease of making newsletters or e-mailers.

CONS

It's customer support is not up to the mark. They should improve it.

Customer support is not provided to free accounts. We have a low cost account at $8.89 that includes customer support and all features.

Replied September 2018

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used more than 2 years

Seems easy enough

Excellent. I have recommended it to several collegues and clients.

PROS

Was easy to do layout and has some cool analytics features that were easy to access and understand. Seems very strong for creating visually attractive e-mails such as flyers and allows professional results with no technical skills.

CONS

I had a small glitch importing some e-mails but it was easily handled and never reoccured.

Reviewed March 2019

Awesome tool

PROS

Using eflymaker you can create multiple templates by drag and drop and you can also copy the template and make necessary changes. Other thing which like the most is that they provide detail insights like who opened email , how many time did they opened etc Last thing which I love is theme and plugins

CONS

can add more integrations and then it would be perfect solution

Rodrigo Iván

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Amazing App For Non-Designers

I created flyers for a client I'm advertising for, it took me some time to figure it out but the result was great

PROS

Easy to use, reliable when you need a flyer done and you do not have skills on Photoshop or designer software.

CONS

Limited in terms of functions and integrations. A few more integrations will make this app amazing.

Reviewed December 2018

Easy content for online business

Easy use and great content

PROS

E flyer maker is easy access for we digital marketer to create easy flyer online and send mails online instead of stressing with logistic company or post office

CONS

Need to be updated every 3 years, the software is user friendly and easy to create online logo for customers

1,001-5,000 employees

Used less than 12 months

Best Digital Flyer Maker

PROS

I like the variety of flyers that the software allows us to make. From club promotions to pee wee football camps you are able to create eyecatching flyers to get your message across.

CONS

I wish there was a better editing system when your upload your personal pictures to the software. That’s the only weakness that I had.

Anum

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2018

best for creating quick mailers or invitation

The best part about eflyer maker is its endless customisation options. This makes it easy to use for advanced users.

PROS

The program is very simple and the prices are simple and amazing

CONS

The interface could be enhanced. It needs a bit of a learning curve to get used to

Sagar

Media Production, 51-200 employees

Overall Performance

I was lagging behind with e-mail marketing. And now with the help of eFlyer, I am having more upsell.

PROS

I like email designing the most. I got lot of ideas and I groomed myself with lot of email marketing techniques and concepts. Thanks to eFlyer, now I am getting lots of leads.

CONS

I think some of the texts are too small for us to understand. Would be better if texts there are optimized too.

Adam

Design, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Quality product with excellent support

Effective system. Powerful layout tools. Helpful staff. Room for improvement, but always improving.

PROS

The timely and friendly responsiveness of their support team is excellent. Even if there are limitations to how the system processes your layout/design, they will help you fix it until they update their own system. Updates happen a few times a year and the system becomes better and better.

CONS

Dealing with all the moving parts, dynamic data, etc… it could be a little more straightforward. There's room for improvement in the UI paradigm here. The menus can be confusing at first, but I believe they can easily remedy that if they invest the time. The layout tools can sometimes be finicky, but are quite powerful, especially considering this is all web based.

Marc-André

Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed June 2019

Easy to use software, beautiful templates are available.

Amazing experience, easy to use and foolproof for the legal basis of communication with the new anti-spam legislation.

PROS

Easy to use, drag and drop feature, templates are available but you can start from scratch if you are more experienced with these kinds of software. Possible to create amazing layouts in no time, also most of them are responsive, which is great for mobile and tablet users.

CONS

Sometimes if you want to edit the source code (HTML) and you clone an element the customized source code will not follow so you have to start again or copy/paste your code from a snippet tool.

Reasons for switching to eFlyerMaker

Management's Choice

Francis

Fine Art, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed April 2022

C'est la fin !

PROS

Entreprise montréalaise. Ce qui devait améliorer le service à la clientèle...

CONS

Arrêt subit des activités. J'ai même eu peur de ne pas pouvoir récupérer le fichier de mes abonnés.

Reasons for switching to eFlyerMaker

À cause du service à la clientèle déficient. Je me sentais comme un numéro. De plus, le nombre d'ouverture diminuait progressivement...

Ian

Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees

COLORI review

PROS

Excellent technical support and the plateform is user-friendly

CONS

It's hard to access our personal templates

Zella

Retail, 51-200 employees

Tenant Communications

We have eliminated the need to use "paper" when delivering messages to our tenants - saves time, saves on printing costs, saves trees and especially labour that can be used elsewhere instead of printing memos and hand delivering to tenants.

PROS

The ease in sending communications out to all our tenants instantly or scheduled for future delivery.

CONS

Unfortunately symbols, characters and punctuations are not permitted in subject line.

Mathieu

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Nice product with nice feature

My experience with eFlyerMaker is very good. We use there service for 3 years now and I can't complain.

PROS

Simple to use Scallable Multi List manager Multi User

CONS

The product is evolving over time and for now it miss some key feature.

Reviewed December 2018

Review from a research company

We are very happy with eFlyerMaker and the amount of time it saves just because of how easy it is to pull a report. In the past it took so long to pull a report and it only told us if the email was received or undelivered.

PROS

I LOVE that we can now pull a simple report and see who received our emails, who opened the email and how many times they have opened the email. I also like how easy it is to design and layout the look of the emails. If we need a different email we just duplicate the "master" email and make the necessary changes .

CONS

I don't like that we now have to have all the emails come from one person. We can no longer code in the CSR names. I know we can include all the Customer Service Reps in the CSV file and then split the CSV file in multiplt files, but that is a lot of extra work and would take hours to finish.

Laure

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

GReat tool!

The team at Intema is also very resourful. They were always there to help. I had issues with legal and they helped me figure out the right way to ask for Opt-in.

PROS

It's very easy to use. The options are great (emoji, .gif gabarit builder). I have trained my colleagues who are not specialized in digital marketing and they found it easy to use.

CONS

What I don't like is the fact that I pay for a database of 25k but I can only send to 14k because of the double opt-in of invalid emails. I believe it would be more efficient to be billed for the real users.

Georgia