• Pros

• "I like that Elastic Email is so easy to setup and get going. The pricing and features are way more appealing than MailChimp."

• "Easy to use, the user interface is easy to navigate and intuitive, has a great API to integrate my site to. "

• "Very simple and easy to use. Some templates that you can use them to start your job. Good documented APIs."

• Cons

• "Only the interface needs a make over as it looks a bit old. It is a professional mailer so it should look like it is as well."

• "The reputation management features would be better if there were more and faster ways to improve them,"

• "Very basic automation (I'm sure they will develop it too)"

Browse Elastic Email Reviews

Daniel from Uni-edit

Industry: Writing and Editing

Elastic Email is a better alternative to MailChimp

After spending tons of money at MailChimp, Elastic Email gave everything that MailChimp did, but for about 33% less the price.

Cons

Response from Elastic Email

Replied February 2019

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much! Hope that you will contact our Customer Success team to get help on the reputation management :) Regards!

Rune from Leap Loud

Elastic email review

Having used it for business for several years now, I can vouch for the correctness of the product. It works, and I have not had any issue with it after a lot of usage. Good option if you're looking for a mailer for your sites.

Pros

Elastic email is a good mailer I use for some websites. It is trustworthy of business emails, back and forth. Easy to use. No fuzz

James from The Two Percent Ltd

Their own emails go to spam, should tell you everything!

Pros

They offer 150,000 email deliveries per month for free, limited to 5,000 per day. This sounds great! They are the bulk email specialists! Wrong!

Cons

When the account verification email went to my spam folder. I guess I should have know then this company would be a complete waste of time. If your list has any incorrect or bounced emails, they suspend your account, and you need to plead with them to reactivate. Even then, your queue of emails never send, they just sit there doing nothing - with the campaigns marked as sent, but zero activity or emails sent. They blame this on "throttling" but failed to give any explanation why a cleaned double-opt in list with a generic GDPR email should be throttled. the support is terrible - I mean, they ask questions, don't read answers and reply with canned responses that are inaccurate. Don't trust these people with your email lists - it is a waste of your time

Response from Elastic Email

Replied May 2020

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. The reason for the activation message ending up in spam folder might vary on a case to case basis. I would like to apologize, as our anti-spam filter was a bit too sensitive back then. This is resolved now and works much better. Please feel free to check our offer. You might be positively surprised.

Max from Top Gun CRE, Inc.

Pretty good for the price

Overall, Elastic Email may lack some of the smoothness and ease-of-use of some of the larger email marketing providers, but it certainly makes up for that with it's low price. Overall, we're pretty happy with Elastic Email, but have found other resources that offer us higher deliverability.

Pros

Relatively easy to understand interface, major email marketing features at a low price, mostly professional-looking emails, customer service is pretty responsive, great value.

Cons

Email design feature is a little clunky and buggy, deliverability seems to be pretty low...lots of emails ending up in spam!

Babak from Skylab

Simple but effective

Pros

Cons

Bad User Experience on the app. Sometimes it takes me lots of time to find a feature (for example the list of users).

Tomer from Poptin

Outstanding email platform

Very satisfied with it

Pros

Great deliverability, probably one of the best in the market. Very affordable and awesome support.

Cons

Very basic automation (I'm sure they will develop it too)

Response from Elastic Email

Replied November 2018

Thank you so much Tomer! We appreciate your feedback a lot!

Emmanuel from Aspire systems

A straight forward product for email marketing

Elastic email is a straight forward product for email marketing. Can't find any new exciting features. The email templates available are straight forward and limited. Flexibility is a problem. Sending follow up email campaigns is an issue that needs to be addressed. Customer support is not great.

Response from Elastic Email

Replied May 2020

Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback. A lot of time has passed since 2017th. and we have gone a long way since then. Customer Support is now bigger, better trained, and more customer-focused. The average response time is below 40 minutes. We have implemented many new features, such as automation, landing page creator, improved the existing ones and listened to our customers to make them more intuitive and useful in everyday work. Please feel free to check on us again. You might be surprised how much has changed.

Julian from Strategic Communication Ltd.

Industry: Writing and Editing

Credible alternative

Allows me to quickly construct marketing emails & send to customisable lists at an acceptable price

Pros

Competitive pricing per send, useful analytics

Cons

The mail editor can be fiddly & occasionally inconsistent

Response from Elastic Email

Replied May 2020

Hi Julian, Thank you for your review. You gave us some valuable feedback. I am happy to let you know, that our template editor received a list of updates since 2019th. It is now far more reliable. We still work on it and constantly improve that feature. Feel free to check us out again.

Richard from Sales

THEY BREACHED DATA PROTECTION IMMEDIATELY

Nothing at all was beneficial. Company was ridiculous to deal with and email support only with people who dont comprehend what they are doing

Pros

Absolutely nothing is positive about the usability of the software or the service. Clunky, slow to respond and restrictive.

Cons

The service is appalling. They sent me information that was from a completely different account to my email address asking about it. These were 2 completely separate companies with no link. When i wrote back to them, their response was "First of all there's no need to shout. Cool down" that was over an email from someone called Manuel. Absolutely disgusting company!

Response from Elastic Email

Replied May 2020

Hi, Sorry for the experience you had. Unfortunately, I have no way to check this as it happened in 2018th. I would like to inform you though that our Support Team went through very advanced training and customer satisfaction is at a rate of over 95%. Feel free to check us and see what has changed since then.

September 2016

Ariel from Ubiqua

September 2016

Slowlest email delivey mechanism

I have three days using the service. i have a queue of email that are not been sent for hours every day. They degrade my service everytime thst they have the chance and I have too contact support to clean the queue and they are so slow to response

Pros

Rest api

Cons

LIFO queue with a huge email delivery. Slow and untrackeable support

Response from Elastic Email

Replied September 2016

Hello Ariel, I see your support threads at support.elasticemail.com and it looks like everything was resolved. I will reach out to your personally on this support thread to make sure everything is working properly. You ran into some new account throttling which is necessary to protect recipients, our customers and our network. Thanks!

Rafael from Catalweb

Start to send emailing easy

You can start your emailing to your costumers very fast and easy, you can use his website or your own tools, like cms or ecommerce. Your configuration on dns is easy to do and secure ! Your email have more oportunities to arrive to your costumers.

Pros

Very easy to start and configuration

Cons

The price and some time the ip (free) has in balck list or gray. but not a lot of...

Fred from officepoolstop.com

Very good email provider

Works great for both my business (paid account), and for a non-profit I help with (free account).

Pros

Cons

The compose template function (for my marketing emails) could use some improvement.

Jyothish from WaveMaker, Inc.

Cost Effective Alternative to Expensive Email Delivery Platforms

Overall its a very cost-effective alternative to products like MailChimp, etc. We shifted to Elastic Email from MailChimp after deep research on the most cost-effective product in the market.

Pros

The product is very cost effective and provides most of the functions provided by costly alternatives. Setting up and running campaigns are quite easy with very simple UI & initial setup.

Cons

The email analytics shows errors- for example: the open rate & click rate is always inflated.

Response from Elastic Email

Replied May 2020

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. It is very valuable. I am pleased to let you know, that we have improved a lot when it comes to our stats. They are far more detailed and accurate. You can now track locations, devices and many other statistics that might be very useful. Please feel free to check us out.

William from Ker Seguros

Good but can improve

Pros

The monthly capacity included in the free version is huge but I feel that it lacks many improvements in terms of the facilities they offer. I use it as an add-on for an add-on and I actually get a lot of errors and I'm not sure my emails are being delivered.

Cons

This should be a complement to some bulk email manager. The most attractive thing is the ability to send but it is not so easy to use.

Josmar from SOAINT

very good tool for email delivery

Pros

Elastic email is an essential tool for a startup when it comes to carrying out its marketing campaign, customer statistics analysis, blacklists, white lists, template design and a large number of benefits at low costs.

Cons

There are very few cons but maybe the most frequent is better description and navigability within the options in the web version.

Antonio from Internet Marketing Lda

The worst on the market!

NOTHING GOOD!

Pros

The free 5k emails are not bad all and the support seems legit good. There are no other positives besides these.

Cons

Everything else! Is the worst Email Service I've tried! Their interface and options are trash and all my e-mails go to the spam inbox, Is a waste of money! Sending e-mails manually on Gmail seems like a better, a way better option.

Response from Elastic Email

Replied May 2020

Hi, thank you for your feedback. I would love to inform you that we went through massive improvements and our deliverability is very high right now. Our support team can also help you properly configure your account to get the best out of it. Please feel free to check on us again.

May 2016

Marc from MACI

May 2016

If service matters, then ElasticEmail is not your go to

You know that a company is good when you deal with their support team. Well, 3 support tickets, all of it received can replies even if the original ticket was answering all the requests that were in the can reply. Bad service, bad company.

Response from Elastic Email

Replied May 2016

Marc I'm sorry you feel you have not received great service from our team. I am the operations manager and have reviewed your tickets. Your mail has 3 times the industry standard for problematic abuse rate. Please contact us at http://support.elasticemail.com to discuss further. Michael

January 2016

Michael from Finnysoft

January 2016

Elastic Email is fantastic!!

Easy to use, get going in minutes and the best support I have experienced in this space

Response from Elastic Email

Replied January 2016

Much Love!

Disappointed!

Pros

150,000 free emails every month, it's a huge advantage over other competitors. You have a lot of room and in some cases you never will go over 150k!

Cons

Not only their emails are going to spam, but I can't even connect to my account, the panel doesn't even load!

Response from Elastic Email

Replied May 2020

Hi, Did you try to contact our Customer Support? It seems like you have encountered some issues that could be easily resolved. Since 2018th we went through multiple improvements. It is worth checking Elastic Email again and give us a second chance.

They will delete you and keep your money

Pros

Easy to use and easy to set up.

Cons

You pay them (albeit a low fee) and if they don't feel you are getting good open rates or data, which is fine on other ESP's such as Mailchimp has high bounce rates they will delete your account BUT keep your money. They don't even offer any advice. Worst ESP I have used and warn you to stay away. All emails I tested went to spam and emails won't deliver to Gmail.