• icon"Email campaigns have never been made so easy and efficient. Fresh mail offers a well organized interface, with marketing tips and advice for the user that has no idea what they are doing."
  • icon"This app is for me really easy emailing creator - both on the template and on my own imagination. I like also automate my emails campaign."
  • icon"Over the past 4 or 5 years I have used four different email marketing systems and FreshMail has by far the best customer service of any of them."
  • icon"The overall usability of the tool was slightly worse than for other tools we used."
  • icon"Ve had problems logging in to the system when they run updates."
  • icon"Sometimes I have a problem with setting any function because it is difficult to find."

All FreshMail Reviews

Peter

August 2016

The best platform for sending personalised newsletters

I’ve tested a few different vendors and after using Mailchimp for a long time I switched to Freshmail. At first it mostly for cost reasons but it turns out that their customer support really impressed me. I really like being able to write or call and get quick answers for everything.

Pros

Freshmail Designer is what I like most. You can select templates or create your own from scratch and add whatever elements you want with one click. Everything looks really professional when you’re done. The other thing worth mentioning is automation with Google Analytics. It’s easy to send autoresponders to subscribers who complete goals that i set in google like “visit price page” and that person will get a message from me. Putting a small discount offer in that messages get really good results.

Cons

The integration with Google Analytics wasn’t easy for me but once I got the hang of it I could figure it out and set up new autoresponders with a few clicks.

Carlos Felipe

Excellent Tool for Email Marketing Support

Pros

This help our company a lot on email marketing campaigns, specially when we wanted to get new customers on new Atlanta area.

Cons

Only the interface aspect, something more comfortable for the user.

Dale

Industry: Music

Great User Interface, Not So Great Everything Else

Due to the server issues, we did move on from Freshmail to Mailchimp, but I wouldn't say Freshmail is all that bad, they just need to do a little housekeeping, tidy up those servers and consider making English the first language of the business.

Pros

The thing that attracted me to Freshmail's email marketing platform was that, to me, it seemed to give more flexibility in terms of getting creative with the interface than other alternatives such as Mailchimp. The templates seem to have more personality and, design-wise allowed a greater level of creative freedom.

Cons

Here's the problem - I just don't think Freshmail has the cleanest servers. Unfortunately, we had issues with emails being marked as spam and had difficulties with the Freshmail customer service team in resolving this. Also, there were a few language barriers at times as they are based out of Poland and you'd find the software having random splashes of Polish now and then.

Mitchell

Very Happy to Reccomend

I have used Freshmail for more than 6 months. Before that I used Mailchimp but I had some difficulties with them and decided to change systems. So far everything seems to be very effective and I’m more than pleased that I decided to switch to Freshmail.

Pros

The biggest advantage is FreshMail’s 24/7 support. At the very beginning, I had a few problems but they worked and helped me to solve them, also I got some important advice on how to avoid similar problems in the future. I appreciate the wide range of guides, blog posts, e-books and so on. I want to get the most out of my email campaigns and freshmail knows how to do it :)

Cons

I don’t know how to integrate some plugins with their system, there’s no simple way to do it or I just have to figure it out - anyway it’s not very intuitive.

Artur

I enjoy using FreshMail and find it easy and useful in its price category.

Good insights about my subscribers database and possibility to clean it up from bouncing emails.

Pros

Many high-quality templates Easy to use A/B testing feature Good interface Clear campaign wizard Grouping messages and subscribers Good insights

Cons

The offer says otherwise, but from my experience messages filtered to spam are more common than a business would usually accept The templates are good, but the differences between how they are viewed within campaign wizard and in particular email clients is very big.

Harriet

Industry: Market Research

Easy to learn and easy to use!

Pros

I like how user friendly Freshmail is. The template designer has a lot of pre-made templates and I created mine by just tweaking the one I really liked. All my contacts are easy to manage and to organize. I’m building my email list with their plugin for Wordpress and that works fine as well.

Cons

Free plan don’t have a possibility to create drip campaigns, I had to upgrade to enable this feature.

Helen

September 2015

Great autoresponders

You pay for the amount of sent messages which is perfect for small retailers. Autoresponders can help you to reorganize your communication.

Pros

It took me a while before I was brave enough to try some of the advanced features like autoresponders but once I did I saw how easy they are to set up. Can’t believe I didn’t do it earlier! Thanks to autoresponders you can set up the message once and it will be sent each time another customer will buy a selected product or click onto a given link.

Cons

It’s not fully marketing automation yet.

Eliza

At First I liked it...

Overall, I am not very happy with Freshmail and it does not get to peoples' inboxes, so I just recently switched from it.

Pros

I chose this software because it had the best design features for e-mailing newsletters. It has a great array of styles and fonts.

Cons

It has a very frustrating glitch or feature in which you can lose all of your work if you don't constantly save it and close it out.

Vito

Time used: Free Trial

Great support than I can count on day or night

I moved to FreshMail after using Mailchimp for a bit. I'm using a free account now since my subscriber base is rather small. The thing I like most is the great selection of templates they have and the intuitive process for everything. They have great testing options as well and lots of help in making your message in a way that will avoid spam filters. Advanced database segmentation lets me deliver very targeted content to my subscribers. And the customer support is really helpful and professional. I just wish that I could share templates with coworkers using the free version but apparently you can do that in paid version. When my subscriber base gets there, I'll move up to it.

Luca

Good tool for new business development

FreshMail is a great professional system for newsletters at a good price. I’ve been using it for almost a year and I haven’t had any problems yet. It’s simple to use I think a kid could get the hang of it.

Pros

The price is very reasonable. Customer support available 24-7. Nice looking campaign reports in real time.

Cons

I’ve had problems logging in to the system when they run updates.

Holly

Industry: Oil & Energy

September 2015

I didn’t know email marketing was this easy to do

My open rates on previous campaigns with another ESP were horrible and I never understood why. I thought a change of sending servers would help and it turns out that it makes all the difference.

Pros

Honestly, I don’t see much difference between one system and another but FreshMail does stand out to me for one reason. Over the past 4 or 5 years I have used four different email marketing systems and FreshMail has by far the best customer service of any of them. If you are getting any real use out of your email marketing, you will need some help or have a problem from time to time. FreshMail is only customer support that gave me the impression that there was actually someone looking into a problem and they always got back to me and stayed in touch until the problem was resolved.

Cons

My campaign got delayed because of their moderation process. When I wrote them to ask what was going on they said they have some kind of anti-spam moderation process that was taking longer than usual.

Gillian

August 2016

Easy to use email marketing tool

I set up an account in FreshMail not long ago to start promoting my new e-store. First impressions were good. Setting up a newsletter step by step is intuitive and adding graphics & creating the overall design is easy. You don't need to know anything about programming or graphic design to make something that looks great. I didn't think it would be this easy. You arrange your newsletter by dragging and dropping blocks in the template. It's easy to combine text blocks and others with pictures and graphics and then edit everything the way you want it. When you're done you can save your template so you can start from there next time and just change the details. After maybe an hour of experimentation the first time I worked with it, I can now make my own newsletter campaigns. If you don't want to make your own or don't have time you can also choose a ready made responsive template from their library.

Dave

September 2016

Easy to use, templates, support

I'm new to Freshmail and I can share my first impressions. I never realized that making my own newsletter was that easy. It was really easy to find my way around the designer and make exactly what I wanted. They have lots of templates that you can just start with and customize the way you want. The process is really simple and a big plus. On the down side, I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to integrate certain plugins with google analytics. I'll just have to leave it for someone else to help me with. Oh, and another thing I liked was getting free newsletters from freshmail with advice and tips on making great campaigns - a nice extra for people like me just starting out.

Kamil

The best platform for companies

Pros

I think its one of the best platform to sending personalized newsletters ever created. Fast, easy and cheap solution for every business.

Cons

User interface isn't very intuitive, i don't know how to integrates some plugins with Freshmail,i didn't saw simple way to do it. I think better UI or guide will be great improvement.

Bernard

March 2016

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and works well

The online interface is very intuitive to the users. We have people working in there that are anywhere from graphic designers and web developers all the way to traditional marketers without really a great deal of online experience, and because the tools are so easy to use, it has been a great tool for the entire marketing team.

Pros

I like the functionality of FreshMail Designer. You can change everything using drag & drop and there are tons of additional graphics and buttons to add. They also recently updated everything to make sure that templates adapt to mobile devices.

Cons

Integration into existing SaaS applications could be better and more diverse.

Matt

I've been using freshmail for quite some time and it's a great tool

Pros

Great resource centre with a lot of know how about the system and about email marketing. The system itself is very intuitive too.

Sebastian