All Gmail Reviews

Industry standard, AT A COST

Sheen

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2024

The best email management tool

PROS

The user interface is very simple and organized. Unlike its competitors, Gmail offers a very "clean" look with varying themes. I like the ability to label my emails and then to easily locate all of them, which is not something other email management tools offer. I also like that there are spaces that we can create to work and communicate together. Additionally, it is a huge advantage to have a hub of other tools available at our disposal, like the whole Google Suite. One can easily link documents, tag contacts, maintain common folders etc.

CONS

The only thing I do not like is that if I send calendar invites, I receive people's responses in my Primary inbox. Even if I change the label to something else, like "Updates", Gmail does not learn and remember that. I have to do that everytime.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

In Outlook, you can also label emails, however, you cannot find all labelled emails in one place. So the labelling is of no use. Also, the interface is not very clean. The sync between Outlook's calendar and emails is also not simple to use.

Rebecca

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

The best email for business owners

Integrating Gmail with my calendar, Drive, and website means everything is smooth. My business would be a lot more stilted without Gmail.

PROS

Gmail is by far the clearest, most reliable, and intelligent email manager I've used (and I've used so many)! The folders, filtering, snooze, schedule send, auto-reply, and many other features are used everyday in my business to great effect, helping to reassure clients that I'm a safe pair of hands.

CONS

There's very little I don't enjoy about Gmail. To improve, I'd like even more customisable options, and perhaps more automations to make joining with Calendar even better.

Reason for choosing Gmail

Easier, more professional set-up; integrated with other products I use.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

More professional; integrated with Drive and website easier.

George

Automotive, 1 employee

Gmail Inbox

PROS

I am using Gmail since 2000. Is a low-cost product and is useful for a small company of for a single person.

CONS

In the last months my email address used since 24 years, is confounded with another address and from this reason I am receiving the messages from another person. On other side the AI used by gmail to filter the message and spam make many mistakes. The algorithms are weaks and the code is obsolete.

Maggie

Design, 1 employee

Long Term User

PROS

I've been a Gmail user for 20+ years. It's easy to use and first emails. I love the labeling feature and being able to organize emails from certain people into folder.

CONS

I don't like having to click through pages to view all my emails. And Labels and Folders are not available on android app.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

I didn't like Yahoo's interface and advertisements.

mohamed

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Gmail: Streamlined Email Management and Robust Features for Enhanced Productivity

Gmail is widely regarded as one of the most popular and reliable email service providers. Users appreciate its user-friendly interface, powerful search capabilities, and robust spam protection. The seamless integration with other Google services and the generous storage space provided are also highly valued.

PROS

Powerful Search and Filtering: Gmail's search functionality is highly effective, allowing users to quickly find specific emails using various search criteria. Additionally, the ability to create filters helps in organizing and prioritizing incoming messages.

CONS

Learning Curve: I find Gmail's interface and features initially overwhelming, especially if i'm transitioning from other email providers. It may take some time to become familiar with all the functionalities and customization options.

Ed

Real Estate, 1 employee

Say Goodbye to Email Chaos

PROS

Gmail isn't just email, it's your digital HQ. Effortless interface, seamless integrations, & rock-solid reliability make it an essential communication tool.

CONS

Privacy concerns: Google's ad-driven model means some users might feel uneasy about data collection practices.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

Google integrates with many more of the platforms that I use.

Ama W

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Never miss an email

Gmail makes it easy to carry my emails with me everywhere I go, send and receive mails in minutes and I can use it for personal and professional purposes with top notch security.

PROS

Ease of use, drafts, email categorisation

CONS

There is nothing not to like about Gmail.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

Due to complexities, loss of emails, password issues etc.

Andres Ernesto

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,000+ employees

My opinion

So far I have not had any serious problems with the service.

PROS

Being such a large product, the security, support and possible integrations are unsurpassed.

CONS

Maybe the only thing, I could mention is the design, I'm looking for any defects.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

only for business requests but only as main platform

Gmail software

Excellent since I started longtime ago with many advantages

PROS

Everything easiness simplicity and security

CONS

I like all simplicity easiness and security

Reasons for switching to Gmail

For more advantages simplicity and rapidity and security

ABHAY

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Best enterprise emailing platform

PROS

I appreciate the user interface of this application, as well as the wide range of templates available.

CONS

It's a bit more expensive than its competitor, which is my biggest concern.

Reason for choosing Gmail

I like almost everything about Gmail, except for the pricing.

Maisarah

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Nothing better than Gmail

Gmail is the best email service that anyone can have. All the associate service and integration that can be done with Gmail like Google Docs or Google Meet has help me to have more power and control to help managing my daily task better.

PROS

No email hosting software has do the job that Gmail has done. Managing email, auto sign-up for website, access to Google Suite and many more can be done with Gmail account. Gmail also can be upgraded to business account, which i can have my own domain email and using Gmail email hosting service to managing all the incoming email.

CONS

Getting a customer support service from Google is not as easy as it should be. I need to email them and wait for several days for them to finally response to my email, and no option to connect to the support service by phone for my country.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

Gmail can be connected to many other services than Zoho Mail.

Reviewed April 2021

I use Gmail everyday for both personal and business use

I have been using the free version of Gmail for years. The amount of features you get access to for free, like Google Docs, Google Forms, and even the ability to forward your website business emails (yourbusiness.com) to your gmail account - all this is just amazing! Switching over to Gmail was the best decision I've ever made.

PROS

I switched over from Yahoo to Gmail years ago because Gmail automatically keeps track of all emails that are sent between parties. Meaning, when you email someone and they email you back, Gmail automatically saves every email you send to each other and keeps it in one thread. This feature alone is extremely helpful for me in my business. I can always go back into a thread and get business details from that were written months back. I also like that you can add people into your contacts list. This feature is helpful so that important client emails aren't lost in the land of Spam. Lastly, I like the way you can label emails and organize them into categories and folders. This feature prevents my inbox from getting cluttered and makes past emails easy to find.

CONS

When you open a new account, sometimes it's a bit confusing to add email category folders like "Updates" and "Forums" to the main dashboard that you see as soon as you log into your account. I did go on YouTube to figure out how to add the "Updates" tab on my own though. It's a simple thing to do, but it's not very clear that you can do that when you sign up for your account.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

I love the way Gmail automatically keeps track of all emails that are sent between parties and keeps the emails in one thread for easy reference.

Majeed Mohammed

Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Effective communication made easy

I rely on Gmail for about 90% of all my official communications. Synchronization across multiple devices and ease of use on mobile devices means that I never have to lose any productivity when I am away from the office or my PC. And the great array of Google products I am able to access directly via Gmail reduces my workflow interruptions to the barest minimum.

PROS

The best part of using Gmail is that it serves as the easiest and most practical conduit to the bulk of other really amazing and complementary google products and services. Beyond making email communication very easy, integration with Google calendar means that I can easily feed invitations directly from my inbox unto my calendar, strike up follow-up conversations with email contacts in Google Chat, or save email file attachments directly to my Google Drive, etc.

CONS

On mobile devices, the newest update makes it a bit more difficult to easily detect unopened emails from opened ones. The font bolding is a bit less profound now and can present a challenge to the visually challenged.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

Better security guarantees and integration with complementary products.

Mncedisi

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Shop assistant

I'm able to see if I have receive my money through Gmail. If have forgotten my Facebook password my Gmail account is always the to rescue me and that really make me be more find of this product.

PROS

I like the fact that it keep me in track of my recent and old emails. Through Gmail Analystics I'm able to keep good record list of my attended emails and all. It also make it easier for me to spot spams in my emails. I'm so greatful for Gmail!!!

CONS

Some people can easily hack my account if for instant they have my cellphone with them. The is less of customer service yet in this field the are always human errors that need to be attended agently.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

I was now working for another store and I knew the problems that were related to Yahoo. Many clients that I was communicating with before were having a problem with accessing me through email. It would delay or get lost sometimes. So I had to change to a product which is more efficient, productive and frequently used by many people. Now I'm always on time with my email inbox and all. Thank you to Gmail!!

Claude

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Gmail is a 5 for me! Everybody should use it. Very easy to use and has countless features.

Overall, I strongly recommend Gmail for your business and for individual use as it is very secure

PROS

First, everybody already know that gmail is the most use emailing platforms on earth. The user interface is so straightforward and very easy to use. They provide free 15 GB on cloud storage. Email marketing and management is the best. Spam protection is very effective. Gmail is also very good for business purposes. I particularly love the fact that you can create business emails with a very small monthly subscription fee. Gmail is also very secured. Hackers or scammers can hardly gain access to your account since they have the 2-factor authentication feature. This feature has made crypto wallets more secured as it is very difficult for hackers to access a cryptocurrency wallet. Also, in areas of slow internet connection, you can switch to "Slow Connection" mode so that you can still use it flexibly. They also have many other app associated to it for free.

CONS

I really do not have any issues with Gmail, but i believe the process or creating emails is very easy. it is possible to create as many emails as possible without really verifying the identity of the person creating it. I believe bots can create emails and these emails can be used for spamming purposes

Reason for choosing Gmail

Because they have many free features and it is also very easy to use Gmail. Gmail is also very secured. I love the 2-factor authentication feature. This super helps me to protect my information.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

Because the user interface is not very friendly and it really needs a good internet speed to access certain basic features

Vijay

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Amazing Software for Emails

Overall, i like it very much. It's amazing and easy to use.

PROS

I'm working on Gmail for more then two years. I find this application most useful, easy to use, deligent and interesting. It covers email marketing, email management and mail delivery at small as well as large scale. You can send a mail to three different person at a same time. And you can also send more then three persons also. Overall, i have a very good experience on Gmail.

CONS

There's a problem that it's doesn't send a mail containing more than 25 mb data. Secondly, it's features doesn't works properly on mobile devices.

Reason for choosing Gmail

I choose Gmail because it's totally free and easy to use. It's good for B2B leads and fir regular company mails to employees.

Reasons for switching to Gmail

I switched from Yahoo mail to Gmail because i didn't find yahoo most proper for my routine work. Buy now i can say that Gmail is better than yahoo.

Dana M

Market Research, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2023

GMail+

Gmail is a free email service provided by Google that offers a wide range of features and benefits. It has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, and it offers powerful search and filter capabilities that make it easy to find specific emails. Gmail also has robust security measures, including two-factor authentication and encryption, to protect users' data and privacy. Additionally, Gmail offers features like highpointing, tracking, and response management that can help users stay organized and on top of their communications. Overall, Gmail is a reliable and feature-rich email service that is popular with users around the world.

PROS

There are many reasons to like Gmail, including its user-friendly interface, powerful search and filter features, and robust security measures. Additionally, Gmail offers a wide range of customization options, allowing users to tailor their inbox to their specific needs and preferences. With features like highpointing, tracking, and contact management, Gmail is a versatile and powerful email platform that can help users stay organized and on top of their communications. Overall, Gmail is a reliable and feature-rich email service that is popular with users around the world.

CONS

Gmail is a popular email service that offers a wide range of features and benefits. Its user-friendly interface, powerful search and filter capabilities, and robust security measures make it a top choice for many users. Additionally, Gmail's tracking and response management features can help users stay on top of their communications and ensure that important messages are not missed. However, Gmail's biggest flaw is its privacy policy. Google, which owns Gmail, has been criticized for collecting and using user data for targeted advertising and other purposes. While users can take steps to protect their privacy, such as using encryption and two-factor authentication, some users may be uncomfortable with the level of data collection and sharing that occurs on the platform.

Reason for choosing Gmail

Overall, Gmail is considered to be a more advanced and feature-rich email service than Yahoo. Gmail offers a more user-friendly interface, powerful search and filter capabilities, and robust security measures. Additionally, Gmail offers features like highpointing, tracking, and response management that are not available on Yahoo. Gmail also integrates seamlessly with other Google services, such as Google Drive and Google Calendar, making it easy to manage all aspects of your digital life in one place. While Yahoo does offer some useful features, such as disposable email addresses and a customizable dashboard, it is generally considered to be less advanced and less reliable than Gmail.

Zeinab