(6,007)

1,028

Browse Gmail Reviews

Selena from TH road house

Gmail works for me

I use my Gmail account to make phone calls, send and receive emails and attachment I love it. I never miss an email. I am completely confident that when I send my emails or attachments that they will be received immediately. I love the Hangout option that is available with Gmail, I use that often as well. My overall experience has been a good one with Gmail and I don't plan on using any other email apps in the near future. Gmail is the easiest app to use for communicating and grouping chats and emails. It is easy to forward attachments as well.

Pros

Gmail is so easy to use. I love the extra features that Yahoo does not offer, like phone calls and hangout. When I finally discovered Gmail I deleted my Yahoo account. I like all the extra features on my Gmail account. I like the Hangout the most. I I use it for group video chats mostly for work. I have never had a delay or problem with the video chat. I even like it better than the Zoom app. Overall Gmail is the best email option for me. I check my email at least once a day and I use Hangout at least once a week. For that reason I encourage people to use Gmail for the opportunity for free communication. There is another advantage for Gmail which has helped me greatly. Gmail saves your information so it makes it easier to change cell phones, so very helpful.

Cons

I feel there are no cons with Gmail. At least not for me. I have been using it for over 5 years and have not even found a glitch. The way it is set up is much sleeker and neater than the Yahoo in witch I was using over 8 years. I do not really have any complaints I am a huge fan of Gmail. I did have to try multiple time to create my user name so I ended up using a suggested user name, it took me a while to get accustom to that so that is my one complaint about Gmail. As I stated before I have been using Gmail for years and haven't had any problems with it. I use my Gmail account daily so I haven't had to dealing with the disadvantage that people see if your Gmail is not as active, it will be shut down on you.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Gmail has more options and is easier to navigate.

Lauren from Franklin County Municipal Court

I Use Gmail for Work, Daily Life, and Everything in Between

I very much enjoy Gmail and cannot see myself going to another email server. I grew up on Yahoo and AOL, but Gmail has been the best service I have used hands down.

Pros

I love how I can integrate all of my email addresses easily into one app. I have different email addresses for different things in my life, and Gmail makes organizing these emails a breeze. I get all my notifications from my email accounts, and Gmail will be sure to specify which account the email is going into. I also love how easily accessible they make my Google Drive so I don't have to spend time in a separate app messing with that. I've used Gmail for probably over ten years now and never plan on going with another email server.

Cons

Honestly, the only downside that I have ever had with Gmail is that I will sometimes not receive important emails because Google has designated them as spam. This has only happened a handful of times, and when it does go to my spam folder, it's always easy to retrieve my messages.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

I needed a new email address for work purposes, and my employer at the time had a Gmail account. For ease, I decided to go with Gmail so we could communicate easily. I never looked back!

Dominique from Lemon Grove Family dentistry

Gmail for the WIN

My experience overall is amazing I can easily send any type of file, the fact that I can sync my phone, tablet and have everything attached to one account is the best. I love that I can group chat, the fact alone of you can make phone calls on it it’s more then enough reason to use it and super easy to send attachments.

Pros

It’s extremely user friendly. I love the fact that even if you WiFi is acting wacky you can still read and respond to your emails as well as search your emails with little to no connection. It has features like google chat or google meet, Which you can talk to people within your office. Also you can even send out calendar invitations or staff members and family that tend to forget everything lol. Gmail blocks 99% of dangerous emails before they even hit your inbox. It’s great that you can use it on your phone and desktop really easy. Huge storage space which is a plus

Cons

I don’t like that you can’t backup or download your email box. Also it doesn’t store our pictures separately like Facebook. The annoying thing is google auto reads all of your emails blah

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Just overall a better easy functioning email with way more features it was a no brainer for me

Christopher from Atlantic Images

No other alternatives for our business

We didn't really want to use Gmail but there are very few alternatives for our business. We use Google Workspace for our company so unfortunately we are king of stuck with Gmail rather than choosing it ourselves. This is mainly due to the fact we we already pay for Gmail storage.

Pros

Integrating our customised business email addresses into Gmail is probably the most useful feature Gmail provides.

Cons

From the start of using Gmail for our business email addresses we constantly get a "something is wrong" alert on our accounts. Formatting doesn't work when cut and pasting other fonts or colours, and the general experience of Gmail is, well, clunky, if that's the word. While it offers lots of custom features it is hard to find out how to use them as the support is just a Google Forum, therefore spending far too long trying to find the right answer. Finally the limit to file size attachments is frustrating. As a media company I send large attachments and after surpassing the 25mb limit a link is then provided to the other remailing attachments. I'm then going back and reducing file sizes as it doesn't look professional in my opinion.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

We made the switch because we pay for Google Workspace and our mail storage is already provided via Gmail. It wasn't financially savvy to be paying for another email provided when Gmail is free for us. I prefer the look and ease of use of iCloud mail but then their storage options are limited.

Jay from Sanders On Site Computers

Gmail. A modern and secure option to MS Outlook

I use Gmail exclusively. I can set the application on my phone up to look the same as the one on my Computer. I use IMAP so an email sent from my phone is synced with my computer to give me a similar and intuitive experience no matter what device I am using. I can "file" information such as a picture of a receipt or details of a customer just by adding a label and sending it to myself. I can do this on my phone or tablet or computer and then use the label to search for it later if I need it

Pros

Installation. I can sit down in front of any computer or phone or tablet, open a web page, log in and my emails are there. All my settings are there. I don't need to hire a tech to set it up, just log in and away you go. While I use the search feature more often, Zero installation cost or maintenance saves me hundreds of dollars I would have otherwise spent on a technician to set it up and maintain it.

Cons

It can be difficult to convince customers to ditch Ms outlook and use Gmail instead. Gmail has all the same features as outlook however some require you to think in a different way (i.e. labels vs folders)

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

Cost and ease of setup. The amount of money saved by not needing technical support. The ability to log on to pretty any internet connected device and access my emails without any configuration or setup

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Security and ease of use. I travel around a lot for work. Gmail gives me options when on a customer site where reception for my phone is poor. I can hop on to the clients computer and access my emails securely and within a minute be sending and receiving emails just like I am at home or my office.

Shahiryar from Bahria University

Gmail

Its been years now that I have started using Gmail as my primary email service and yet I haven't seen any other email service till to consider it as a better option than gmail.

Pros

Gmail is the best email service provider in every aspect that you can expect from an Email service. It has two different designs for browser version, a smooth one with pleasant UI and a basic version for slow internet connections. Apart from browser versions it also has dedicated app for IOS and Android. Gmail has made composing and sending emails very easy. You can also easily sort your emails in to different folders or assign them different labels in the same folder according to theor relevance. It has a very smart spam filter, which keeps spam mails away from your inbox. It gives its user quite a lote of storage space for saving email conversations and the attachment files in them.

Cons

Gmail allows to send an attachment file of 25 Mb or less innsize only, which is a problem, as some times you need to send bigger files, and thus has to look for another way to share the file, which is quite frustrating sometimes.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Initially due to the rising popularity of Gmail.

Eric R. from NEON ID, SORCE.IO, psyML.co

Gmail is a product I truly love

I use Gmail for my personal use as well as the three companies I work for, all of them are using Gmail. I appreciate the ability to use those separate systems and store my signature, capture every bit of information I can so I can almost use Gmail as CRM, and the fact that options like scheduling email have started to show up as part of the platform.

Pros

I've used Gmail since it was first announced and it does so many things well that I have a hard time leaving it. First off, Gmail conversations is the way that email always should have been and that one innovation was life-changing. Search in Gmail is like a search of my life (for my personal account) and for all of my work (my business accounts), which I rely on heavily. I love have all communication forwarded to Gmail so I can use it in the same way that Evernote is used by others. Now that the app is starting to steal the best of Mailbox, Spark and other efficient email systems (but skipping the dopey innovations of upstarts like Hey!), I think we'll use Gmail for pro and personal email forever.

Cons

I miss the way that a Gmail search used to go across all of your documents and other Google files. I wonder if it was done from the privacy perspective but it's definitely something that I used to rely on.

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

Gmail has superior search and better mail management.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Gmail had better functionality and still does.

Josh from JNM Web Creations

Its free, get a gmail address instead of something else.

It's an amazing email system to use and there is really no reason not to have one or multiple. Great interface and plenty of free space.

Pros

It is amazingly free and also one of the best email interfaces for personal emails. I love that I can connect my business emails that are done through my cpanel hosting account right into gmail. I can check and send emails as my other accounts that are non gmail. Gmail gives you an amazingly generous amount of space for email and works that into their google drive system as well. You can get multiple email addresses if you need them. You can also use their chat which is very easy to search in both email and chat.

Cons

There is almost nothing to dislike. Every now and then the spam filter is a little overzealous or randomly an email doesn't get to the receiver though that may be how I wrote the email. That's very little to complain about with a free product.

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

I use them for different things for my personal email I think gmail is the best and has some of the best sendability. I only use cpanel emails that are for emails that I need to have the website url instead of @gmail.com. So it is a fantastic product for these kind of emails and I wouldn't use anything else.

Paige Alexis from Dscout

Industry: Market Research

Gmail is a great service I've used for years!

I've been a daily user of Gmail for years now and even with having multiple emails I have always found it very easy to use on a daily basis, very easy to sift out what I don't like to see and what I want to see everyday. Gmail also has the future of if I've been getting an email from a company for a while that I haven't opened it will offer me to unsubscribe from them so that I don't receive those emails anymore.

Pros

I love being able to group different emails into folders like promotions, subscriptions and the emails that I mark important. It keeps things separate and more organized so that I don't have to look through hundreds of emails that don't pertain to what I am looking for at the time I'm able to just pull up what I need and it's very simple. I also have multiple emails and I love the feature of being able to either look at them separately or look at all of my emails all together. Gmail also does a great job of saving my contacts so that every time I'm going to send an email I just have to type the first or second letter and it pops up right away, very hassle free and a good use of time.

Cons

Honestly there aren't many things that I dislike about Gmail. Every update is always something useful there's never too many drastic changes that I can't integrate into my daily use right away. I've never had any problems sending or receiving emails. Overall my experience has been great so far.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Yahoo has definitely had some updates but when I was using it it was very cluttered and hard to sift through all of the emails that were spam or not useful to me and I noticed right away that that was something that Gmail different from Yahoo with and that's really what brought me over to using the Gmail service over anything.

Aatif Khurshaid from University of Swat

Gmail

I have been using Gmail from quite a lot of time and love it for the features and functionalities that it offers beyond sending and receiving emails.

Pros

Gmail is the most popular and widely used email service now days. It provides its users with a lot of storage space to save emails and attachments. Sending and receiving email is very easy in it. It has dedicated mobile apps for ios and android and have two versions for web users, standard and basic web version. The basic web version is very simple and is intended for users with slow internet connectivity. Gmail account is also used to integrate a lot of google services like drive, maps, youtube etc thus making it more of necessity rather than just an email client and integrate all your data from these software at on place. It has a very good spam blocker which never lets a spam to slips past it to your inbox.

Cons

I personally do not see any shortcomings in gmail as it always keep getting better and better with time.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

I shifted to Gmail due to the additional integrations that it offers with other google products.

Nadir from University of Pennsylvania

Best Web-Based Email Client

I have loved Gmail overall. It is well-integrated into the Google collaboration suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.). The service has excellent security features, great spam detection, and is free to use, as long as you are willing to see some fairly non-obtrusive ads.

Pros

The best feature of Gmail is undoubtedly the search. Google-powered search results inside your inbox add a ton of value. I use Gmail for personal use, used it as a student, and have purchased it for our family's non-profit. My current employer uses Outlook and O365. If you want to look for anything - an attachment, an email with a particular subject, you are all set in Gmail. In Outlook - good luck finding anything. And it will give you the garbage results after a significant wait. Gmail can also keep you organized if you allow integration with Google's assistant and other services (calendar, meet, voice, etc).

Cons

This is not really a con, but it's not Gmail's strength: the service is not meant for use offline. You can add it to Outlook, but you'll lose most of it's online features. Online, you don't get things like mail-merge, or... as it may be obvious, offline access to your messages. I am almost always online, and my recent messages are downloaded to the mobile client.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Zimbra had lower storage limits, cost more, and did not have the web-based features that Gmail offers.

SM Iftekhar from Unishoper Bangladesh

Industry: Import and Export

The best E-mail service provider available in the market.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the service that Gmail is offering. It has replaced outlook & Yahoo mail almost completely.

Pros

We have been using Gmail workplace from G-suite. This is the most native e-mailing software with all features available. It has a great management process onboard with automatic alignment for priority. It includes a great notification system & faster delivery.

Cons

I have no issues with this software. But It sometimes picks the normal email as a spam email. This is a minor issue though.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

It has a better overview of the email. A better Ui with faster message delivery. It has easy access from all cross-platform devices.

Maria Dahlia from Self-Employed

Simple Review for Gmail

Gmail provides a good experience in terms of business functionality. With easy search, the user is allowed to organize emails easily. With its special feature of what it calls message thread, conversations are easily followed on email exchanges.

Pros

Gmail is one of best email service that allows privacy and security to its users. Simple set-up and accessible web-based application, it gives a lot of wonderful features : 1. Gives up to 15gb storage space where you can access important files wherever you are for personal accounts 2. Since it is online, it is accessible anywhere where there is internet access 3. Configurable for pop3 and imap, can be synchronized with MS Outlook 4. Low cost and zero maintenance with cloud data storage “in the cloud,” where emails and documents, can be available where you get online with a web browser. No need for an IT administrator as you can do it yourself. 5. Security of data and passwords can be configured by creating two-factor authentication and also having another email account that can help in case you forget your password.

Cons

While Gmail provides very good features, one thing that keeps a user off can be its integration with products offered by google like Google+, Google Calendar, Google Drive and your Google Contacts list. If one is using other products like Skydrive or Outlook Calendar, it may seem hard to integrate it. One thing more, where one is able to open a couple of gmail accounts in one browser with all signed in, because of its integration with Google+, it is not possible to sign out only in one account which becomes inconvenient as one needs to sign in on all accounts again.

Christopher from Bookkeyping

My Business would not be the same without Gmail

Overall I would not be able to operate my business as efficiently as I do at the moment without Gmail - with the efficiencies gained, I am happy to pay the monthly subscription fees.

Pros

The first and foremost benefit of using Gmail for my business is the simplicity and ease of setting up and getting up and running. I needed a quick solution to house all my inboxes and emails for my small business, and Gmail provided the solution. I was able to set up different aliases and manage each and everyone from the one inbox. For me, this was a necessity to save both time and energy when I needed to search for old emails and documents from clients. I especially like the shortcuts that can be activated within the email dashboard, which has undoubtedly saved me many clicks every hour!

Cons

As with every business, it should be growing and improving it's software in order to stay with current trends and user requirements. However, sometimes the updates from Gmail are a bit too overwhelming and they break my business flows. I understand growth is necessary, however it would help if they communicated the changes to their users and possibly made smaller changes more often (rather than larger changes less frequently)

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

Gmail was simpler to set up and get going quickly.

Kelly from Total Quality Logistics

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Many benefits, one account.

My overall experience is completely satisfactory and positive. Gmail has all the necessary tools to use it both personally and professionally, I hope to be able to continue using Gmail as an email manager and access all the products and privileges with just one account as it has been so far.

Pros

Simply wonderful. I have been using Gmail for many years, first for personal use, then university and now for my work. It is completely customizable, from themes, views (which is very convenient to prioritize emails according to your needs such as featured, multiple, unread, etc.) and when writing an email, the bottom tool tray gives you many options to attach a file of any type from my Drive, correct spelling, send to multiple recipients, among other options. My favorite features that I find the most robust are: The option to schedule the sending of emails. The Confidential Mode, where you can set an expiration date for the recipient, require a password, among others. The connection of my Gmail account with all Google products; since it is the only thing I need to access these applications in such a simple and affordable way, even within my Gmail I have direct integration with Meet and Hangouts; which increases the effectiveness of communication with customers and people in the organization, it offers many options.

Cons

Sometimes it qualifies emails as Spam that are not really Spam, and I have to check Spam often. However, I consider that it is part of the security that Gmail offers to its users; it is not really such a big annoyance, but I consider that it is an aspect that can be improved.

Tamara from Engaged Marketing

Best Email service from my various experience

I've always encouraged clients that have issues with their Microsoft emails to switch to gmail. It just seems to clear the issues up. It seems like Microsoft has a high security filter for emails or something like that. That it causes issues for incoming and outgoing emails. I am personally a big fan of gmail. It seems like they really have it simple and organized that most clients can grasp it rather quickly.

Pros

I love how simple it is. It doesn't feel cluttered compared to other email platforms I've used. Its great for team collaboration and being able to send each other calendar invites, set up video meetings, tasks on your calendar as well as filtering your emails to help keep your main task (or emails) prioritized and the others can be archived (out of sight out of mind). Which is great for me. As I use my email in a way that whatever is in my inbox are the tasks I have for the day or the people I need to respond to. I've used Microsoft email due to school but it always seemed to have issues (emails constantly going to spam and in my personal opinion not the most simple layout). Where as gmail seems to be able for the most part to sort spam or outside emails correctly. I think this is a great option for those looking for a simple email or looking to use it for a small business (its really easy to set up).

Cons

I rarely have issues with Gmail if I'm honest. But since their calendar is connect to the email. I would say I wish you could share tasks with other coworkers. You can share events but you cant share tasks which I feel would be helpful as I keep my project manager in the loop of things I have on my schedule for that day. But all around the email is very straight forward, easy to set up as an individual or a business, and looks clean.

Zakaria from Self-Employed

Evaluate the evolution of emails

In truth Gmail has helped me alot. I can speak without problems with my customers regionally and overseas with out spending a dim. My customers sense shop once they get hold of emails from my Gmail account than my commercial enterprise emails due to the fact commercial enterprise emails can be compromised without problems than Gmail emails.

Pros

"I actually have high-quality alternatives to take proper stories with Gmail. We created organisational e mail addresses through Gmail and It's truly beneficial for our organisational works." "I additionally love that Gmail is favored to my google lecture room due to the fact I get an e mail while a scholar turns in paintings and it allows me to be greater time-green with grading." "Gmail is a first-class provider which allows me development in my business. I actually have most effective ever used Gmail and were very satisfied with it." "I love that I could make extraordinary folders to place my essential emails for paintings, doctors, or easy messages from friends. I actually have usually used gmail due to the fact it is the best."

Cons

"I dislike how difficult it's far to locate my junk mail folder - I additionally dislike what number of emerald come to be in my junk mail folder." "There is not anything that I truely do not like approximately Gmail specifically. I hate receiving emails in my Spam folder however that isn't always a Gmail problem." "Logging inside and out may be a piece painfully hassle Some and the delays may be irritating relies upon I anticipate to your connection velocity however now no longer sure." "The simplest con I even have is that at instances emails can wander away or positioned withinside the junk mail folder and that they should not have been. So you need to cross search for the e-mail which could take day out of your busy day."

Sasania from Continuum Global Solutions

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

My Forever First Choice Email Software

Overall, I think Gmail is an excellent software. I've been using it for over 10 years and it's never faltered. It's always been my number one email software and the only one that I've trusted with all my most important and even my unimportant emails. I have three different email addresses with Gmail and I would recommend everyone have at least two. One for important emails and another one for more informal stuff like subscribing to shopping websites or apps.

Pros

I love how regular Google apps that I use are integrated within the Gmail app. My calendar and contacts, for example, are easily accessible from Gmail. Therefore, if I'm looking to write an email and I need to double check a saved event within my calendar, or an important contact, I can easily click on those options and will be led directly to the calendar/ contacts apps. It's also very easy to sort important emails, the easy way is by clicking the star to add them to your favourites, but if you want to keep all emails relating to a specific matter separate and away from that general label, you can simply create a new label under which you can store relative emails. Also, I find it very useful that there is a pre-saved "promotions" label that filters promotional emails so they don't appear in your primary emails and drown out important ones. Another major advantage is being able to stay signed in on multiple devices at once, so whether you're on your phone, tablet or laptop, you can have access to all your emails just the same.

Cons

The only thing that really bothers me is that you can't access the emails you've already read while you're offline. I know that's because the software requires internet connection but I think an added feature to access any emails you would've already received while you would've been connected to the internet, would be a great step forward.

Ahmed from Self-employed

Gmail review

Pros

the most useful feature provided by Gmail is Integrating our customised business email. in every aspect Gmail is the best email service provider. Fast, free and stable, with spam protection, very easy to use, and can send emails to multiple people with one click. Gmail is not just about mail, it also allows users to send attachments and import parts such as subject, label, sender, recipient, date, etc. I can sit in front of any computer, phone, or tablet, open a web page, log in, and see my emails. All of my preferences are saved. I don't need to hire a technician to set it up; simply log in and go. While I prefer to use the search feature, the fact that there is no installation or maintenance fee saves me hundreds of dollars that I would have paid on a professional to set it up and maintain it otherwise.

Cons

Customers can be challenging to persuade to use Gmail instead of Microsoft Outlook. Although Gmail provides all of the same functions as Outlook, a few of them require you to think differently. Available storage space is very small and preferably bigger

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Gmail is easy to use and more secure and also more popular

Gmail is great for both personal and business

Overall, gmail has been my favorite mail tool of the past decade. iIt integrates with nearly Everything, is part of the google family of products and has some pretty amazing filtering and anti-spam capabilities.

Pros

gmail is THE standard email service for anyone who does not want to be tied to Microsoft / Office365. it integrates with nearly everything, and provides amazing integrations - app script, 3rd party tools, google workspace

Cons

My least favorite item with respect to gmail is the sheer number of forums / threads that come up when you try to search for support, most of which have no solution but an "i fixed it, nevermind!". The google documentation and troubleshooting can often be overly vague when trying to do complex tasks.

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

We invest heavily in the google ecosystem, so it just made sense to continue using google for our mail. the addition of google being a valid SSO provider for so many 3rd party services was a nice benefit.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

exchange on-prem was costly, and putting our business at risk. office365 is both expensive and overly copmplicated (like most things Microsoft) with complex pricing and licensing models

Steve from Wyze Labs

Industry: Consumer Electronics

The killer feature is now the integration with TASKS

Other than the tasks hack that I just mentioned, the Gmail ecosystem is most powerful when you're doing extensive searches, filters and labels. The searching is always really fast and extremely accurate.

Pros

I've switched back and forth between Microsoft and Google office suites over the years as I've had various jobs. Now for the last year or so I've been using Gmail with the newly title Workspace and it turns out that the most amazing feature is the ability to simply turn an email into a task, with a link back to that email thread, just by dragging it to the tasks bar on the right. It's super powerful! And you can have a ton of task lists as well, so that you never have to worry about an email getting buried--you can always make it actionable with a Google Task or with another plugin like one from Asana.

Cons

The biggest drawback of Gmail is that you're stuck in the Google ecosystem for everything else, like Sheets and Docs and Meet. When we were using teams before, Outlook has finally caught up and surpassed Gmail, but Excel and Word and Teams were already waaaaay far ahead of their counterparts, so now there's really no reason left to want to use Gmail for work. At home, for my personal use, it's a totally different story--I'm a total believer and haven't ever wanted to look at anything else, but the next startup or chance to start over we get, we'll be using the Microsoft suite for sure.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

I only switched because I moved jobs. The correct and complete implementation of something like Teams with O365 is pretty compelling, especially when the add-ins for Teams and Office have all caught up.

Hafiz Muhammad from Fiverr

best communication tool for connecting people worldwide

I am using Gmail for business purposes, as well as for personal purposes. And my experience with Gmail is very excellent. I have used Gmail for a long time and still using it, and I have never faced any type of serious problem while using Gmail. I am solving a lot of business problems with gmail. No other software can be replaced with Gmail, as it is a very good tool for managing business and connecting with clients and other internet users privately. I will recommend you Gmail 10 out of 10.

Pros

I always use to deal with myy clients through email for secure communication. Cloud system of email is a favorite feature. I can always read my all emails from any computer, simply by logging in to my email account. Grammarly and the spelling correction system of email are also very very appreciable. I am also using the Grammarly extension and google translate for grammar purposes, and both software are very good for this purpose But honestly, I never felt any need for any grammar software while working on Gmail. because all I need is already in Gmail. adding task feature of email is also very good at all. I mostly use to add my client email in tasks for delivery purposes. It may happen that I may forget to send delivery on time, but with the help of the email tasks feature, I can easily integrate all tasks and pending projects. I never felt any type of reminder for my task completion because I am already having all this in Gmail. One thing that I would like to tell you is, the most used application in my android is Gmail. Because I always used to connect with my clients through email for a good experience. Now from here, you can imagine that how Gmail is likely to me.

Cons

I am usingg Gmail since 2014 and there is nothing that I have not enjoyed in Gmail. My experience remains very good with my favorite software at all. However, there are some features that need to be improved. First one, the search filter works only if we are connected to a network, it does not work offline even in application mode. each time I want to integrate any of my emails, first, I need to connect to a network to locate that email through the search filter. Secondly, sometimes my client's email is also used to appear in the spam filter. I am having a lot of clients that been working with me for a long time. And sometimes, their emails also go to spam filter and Gmail use to alert me about those emails, that these emails may contain any type of virus or any type of harmful content. while I have looked at that email, again and again, there is nothing except some important conversation. these were the only issues that I faced since I started using Gmail.

Jean Karol from Autonomo

Gmail el número 1 mundialmente

Uso la cuenta Gmail para hacer video llamadas, telefónicas, enviar y recibir correos electrónicos y archivos adjuntos. Con la inteligencia artificial que implementan en Gmail, me informa cuando ingresa un correo a mi bandeja. Me siento seguro por la seguridad con la que cuenta siempre Estoy completamente seguro de que cuando envíe mis correos electrónicos o archivos adjuntos, se recibirán de inmediato. Me encanta la opción Hangout que está disponible con Gmail, también la uso a menudo. Mi experiencia general ha sido buena con Gmail y no planeo usar ninguna otra aplicación de correo electrónico en un futuro próximo. Gmail es la aplicación más fácil de usar para comunicarse y agrupar chats y correos electrónicos. También es fácil reenviar archivos adjuntos.

Pros

Gmail es muy fácil de usar. Gmail es mucho mejor en funcionalidad y fácil de usar como Yahoo, Zoom, etc. Luego que me olvide mi contraseña en Yahoo no sabía cómo recuperarla. Fue entonces que elegí Gmail y olvidé mi contraseña y estaba preocupado ya que contaba con gran cantidad de contactos, pero felizmente está vinculado al móvil, así que pude recuperarlo. Desde ese momento por ninguna razón dejó de ser un cliente fiel a Gmail. Me gustan todas las funciones adicionales de mi cuenta de Gmail. Uso videos grupales para la universidad y trabajo. Nunca he tenido un retraso o problema con el chat de video. En general, Gmail es la mejor opción de correo electrónico para mí. Por esa razón, animo a las personas a que utilicen Gmail para tener la oportunidad de comunicarse de forma gratuita. Hay otra ventaja de Gmail que me ha ayudado mucho. Gmail hace copia de seguridad de la información que puede ser usada en móviles, ipad, etc. En mi caso uso varias cuentas en los sistemas iOS y Android y en ambos su rendimiento es el más óptimo.

Cons

Siento que no hay contras con Gmail hasta la fecha que lo vengo usando no tengo queja del servicio. Lo vengo utilizando desde hace 15 años y ni siquiera he encontrado un problema técnico o razones que piense en cambiarlo. Seguiré siendo un cliente fiel. La forma en que está configurada es mucho más versátil, compacta y ordenada que la de Yahoo en la que he estado usando durante 15 años. Realmente no tengo ninguna queja, soy un gran fan de Gmail. Uso mi cuenta de Gmail los 365 días del año y hasta ahora no he encontrado una falla que me haga cambiar por otro.

Adeyeye from Manomite Limited

Manomite Review

In fact Gmail has helped me alot. I can communicate easily with my clients locally and abroad without spending a dim. My clients feel save when they receive emails from my Gmail account than my business emails because business emails could be compromised easily than Gmail emails.

Pros

I like the easy integrations and security features. I feel save using Gmail because I know my informations are save. I also love the notifications reminders whenever I hate new messages. I get notified immediately with new incoming mails.

Cons

Features missing is includes auto-reply to emails when am not around. I think there should be a place for an email challenge where senders are asked to perform a challenge before mails arrives at inbox. This will weed out robotic activities.

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

Because I just love everything Google does. I feel save when I use Google products that others. Yahoo has been scaring me for years because of the way scammers use it. I believe I google because they make life easy and secured. And everyday the Google teams keeps evolving into new ideas that will change the world. This alone gives me hope that google will never shut down.

Imoh from I.M.I.T Technologies

My Review for Gmail

Gmail is a great email management solution which has helped our business growth in many ways over the years.

Pros

1. Spam filter or blocker 2. Real-time analytics and reporting feature 3. Ease of deployment 4. Cost effectiveness of the solution 5. Less time consuming

Cons

Honestly speaking, there is no part of Gmail solution that's difficult for us. Every aspect of the solution just fit into our business needs perfectly

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

I chose Gmail because of the wide present and adoption of Google solutions worldly. They have strong support and it's far cheap and easy to implement

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Ease of deployment, management efficiency, less time consumption

Jessica from Total security solutions

Gmail is literally my brain saved in a program

I have had the same email address with gmail for over a decade, and i had some messages I saved when my children were little from me sending photos to myself to save in my email. I never have to worry about those memories being deleted, ever, or getting lost or anything else. They have been there for years and I plan to keep them even longer for my kids to be able to look back on and print whenever they want to. Gmail has allowed me to save memories, write friends and family, keep up with birthdays, save and store emails from the past even if I forget the recipients email, gmail will always fill it in for me no matter what new and updated phone I have, gmail remembers everything. I have everything in gmail. This app is basically my brain and my life and idk what I would do without it. It’s the first thing I check when I wake up in the mornings, not Facebook. Not insta, but gmail.

Pros

I just really enjoy every single feature! There are honestly too many to even think of or name off here but gmail is and never has been JUST about checking your emails. You can do everything from this app if you wanted to. I find it very helpful that any email I have ever entered stays stored somewhere in gmails “mind” even if I have long forgotten, I love that if I am wondering if a email is legit or not, gmail shows me the correct spelling and everything of the email recipient in mind. I love that I can keep certain messages in folders for YEARS, and never ever have to worry about them going anywhere or ever being deleted

Cons

Honestly while I wish it was a bit easier to search through messages for keywords and for gmail to pick up on any typos while searching and find it even if you’re not 100% sure, that’s not exactly something that bothers me that much. It’s definitely not bothersome enough to make me stop using it.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

I just wasn’t a fan back when I started my gmail account. Yahoo did not have as many options as gmail does today.

Michael from River Stone Fellowship

Nothing Is Better Than Gmail

Gmail is the greatest platform for email and communication with teams, businesses, and organizations. My overall experience with Gmail has been nothing short of stellar.

Pros

I use this product up against all other email platforms, including those on my Apple products. What I love most about his product is it's syncing capabilities, it's user-friendliness, and it acts as my main form of communication and keeping information necessary to make our organization successful.

Cons

I literally have no complaints about Gmail. I have never had a negative experience with our use of Gmail.

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

Microsoft 365 was too expensive and too tedious to operate. I needed something quick and easy.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

iCloud made it difficult for me to use and to work with others as well.

Claude from Claudegens

Gmail is a 5 for me! Everybody should use it. Very easy to use and has countless features.

Overall, I strongly recommend Gmail for your business and for individual use as it is very secure

Pros

First, everybody already know that gmail is the most use emailing platforms on earth. The user interface is so straightforward and very easy to use. They provide free 15 GB on cloud storage. Email marketing and management is the best. Spam protection is very effective. Gmail is also very good for business purposes. I particularly love the fact that you can create business emails with a very small monthly subscription fee. Gmail is also very secured. Hackers or scammers can hardly gain access to your account since they have the 2-factor authentication feature. This feature has made crypto wallets more secured as it is very difficult for hackers to access a cryptocurrency wallet. Also, in areas of slow internet connection, you can switch to "Slow Connection" mode so that you can still use it flexibly. They also have many other app associated to it for free.

Cons

I really do not have any issues with Gmail, but i believe the process or creating emails is very easy. it is possible to create as many emails as possible without really verifying the identity of the person creating it. I believe bots can create emails and these emails can be used for spamming purposes

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

Because they have many free features and it is also very easy to use Gmail. Gmail is also very secured. I love the 2-factor authentication feature. This super helps me to protect my information.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Because the user interface is not very friendly and it really needs a good internet speed to access certain basic features

Ilan from Freelance

Industry: Graphic Design

Gmail Review

I use Gmail daily and have multiple accounts. I have my primary email which is a more business-oriented email for projects and professional communication. I also have a personal email that I use for generic online interaction like signing up for websites or free trials, so as to not clog m important Gmail with needless messages. This system saves me time when knowing where specific types of emails should go, and who to respond to with what. If I am browsing LinkedIn for example, clearly the business Gmail is the go-to, versus Youtube which is tied to the personal. The ability to freely make more than one Gmail is a large boon to anyone seeking to diversify their mail needs.

Pros

I would says that Gmail, like most Google products, has a wonderfully simple to understand user experience. There are few features hidden from a user and the majority of featyures such as filtering or deleting can be done in a matter of seconds. Gmail can accept attachments, arguably the most important feature, to be able to send out files to your recepient. Whether that file is a Powerpoint you are making for an upcoming meeting or a cat picture you are sending to a family member, the relevance of file attachment cannot be understated as a feature.

Cons

My main gripe with Gmail is built in to the fact that it allows you to attach files to you email. The maximum file size is 25 Megabytes. While in the 80s and 90s this would surely have been an excess of space for computer-users, nowadays this is far too small. Most phone cameras take ppictures as large as 5 Megabytes nowadays, and often I will want to email myself photos for reference. Having to chain mail after mail to go through photos is a pain. Gmail suggests using Google Drive for anything pover 25 MB, but frankly not everyone has the time or correct ability to wait long stretches to upload documents to Google Drive constantly. While I understand that the limitation is more than likely for space considerations to not bloat Google's servers and Gmail's load times, a little larger would not hurt.

Simple, easy, does what it needs to. What else can you ask for?

I have always loved everything Google does, as they do everything flawlessly. Gmail is easy to use, doesn't take a lot of work to figure out, and works just as it should. It doesn't need any bells and whistles--the simpler it is, the better, and that's how Gmail is!

Pros

Gmail switched to showing my inbox with the main inbox, a social folder and a promotions folder. I do really like this feature. Usually, I don't like the focused folders like that, but it does allow me to just check what's important right away, and then the general junk emails go into the promotions folder, which I look through every once in a while. I'm the kind of person who can't stand having a number of unread emails showing up, so it's nice that it doesn't add the emails in the socials and promotions folder into my regular unread emails. The compose feature is super simple, easy to attach documents, easy to find contacts, etc. It simply just works simply and the way it should! Although there are a couple of ads every once in a while show up in my promotions folder, there aren't ads covering the entirety of the page like Hotmail and Yahoo have, so I'm super grateful for that.

Cons

I do wish there were a way to "flag" emails in Gmail like I can in Outlook. And maybe there is and I just haven't tried enough to try, but that would be nice. Again, I prefer to flag the emails I need to respond to instead of keeping them unread.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Hotmail and Yahoo were just getting too spammy and covered in ads everywhere. It was driving me nuts. So I switched to Gmail and never looked back.

Neeraj from HeadField Solutions PVT LTD

Gmail the Email Trend

My overall experience with Gmail is good. I use Gmail for my personal use as well as the company I work for. I love Gmail for its features and functionalities, which it offers, which is beyond sending and receiving emails.

Pros

Gmail is easy to use. It is extremely user-friendly. It is the best email provider in every aspect. It has two different designs, a smooth one with pleasant UI and a basic version for slow internet connection. It also has a dedicated app for android and iOS. I can quickly sort my emails into different folders or assign them various labels in the same folder. It has an intelligent spam filter. It provides extra features than other email providers like phone calls and hangouts. It saves the information, so it makes it easy to change the phone. It can integrate with other services like YouTube or Google drive. It is easy to use across multiple platforms. It provides 15GB of storage space for personal use. It suggests grammar and punctuation errors for correction. The best thing which I love about Gmail is “undo send,” Sometimes, I forget to attach documents, click undo send, attach a copy, and sent. It is priceless. It also provides a scheduled email; I can set an email for a specific amount of time.

Cons

I have been using Gmail for 8 years and found nothing to dislike. I have never had any problems sending or receiving emails. Gmail proves far superior to alternatives and stays adaptive with times and changing technology. But sometimes, regular emails are also marked as spam. It is a minor issue which it has.

Gustavo from Recurly

Essential Email Management Tool

Overall this is an essential modern email management tool for any organization. I strongly recommend using this tool because your employees will be very happy.

Pros

I am on the sales team at my organization and I use this tool every single day. It's essential for my work and my success as a sales representative. It allows me not only to connect with my colleagues and partners internally but also gives me the ability to manage my communication with prospects. Gmail is very easy to use and even sends me reminders to reach out to certain prospects if I have not responded to them. Our organization also really appreciates its security feature. Our company values security greatly because of our customers. Gmail gives you the ability to check whether or not certain emails are safe. The tool alerts you when you receive a suspicious email and even gives you reasons as to why it may not be safe to click on a link or even respond to the email. It highlights the suspicious email address and gives you the ability to choose whether or not it's safe. It is very easy to use when it comes to attaching documents, links, presentations, and even videos. As a member of the sales team at my organization, this tool is essential for my success. Without this modern email management tool, it would be very difficult to succeed as a sales rep at my organization. It integrates very well with other tools we use like Outreach and many others.

Cons

My only concern with Gmail has to do with storage. We send hundreds of emails a day to prospects and customers and Gmail doesn't have the ability to store all that information as well as it could. This also means that you put your trust in Google when it comes to protecting the security of our messages, internally and externally.

Denise from Pulaski County Board of Education

Best of personal and business email options

My experience with Gmail has been fantastic. I love how new features have been introduced to meet the needs of the users for every line of work and life. I teach special education and my students range from K-8 grade in ability level. Gmail is a form of communication they have independently used to contact me during the pandemic for assistance. They know if the click on the "M" at the bottom of the screen, click the plus sign (to open an email), and start typing my name, the address bar will auto fill with my email. They can type "help", screen shot what they need help with, or send me a blank email but with Gmail they can communicate where otherwise they would not have bene able to. Thank you Google!

Pros

The ability to customize so much in this email software is priceless. I love being able to make specific folders for topics to help keep me organized. The search tool is like none I have used before. If I can not find an email using the search tool, it isn't there. The sofrtware suggests grammar and punctuation errors for correction and has a retraction button after you hit send that you can set for a specific amount of time. I am bad for forgetting to attach documents so the "undo send" feature has helped hide that many times. After hitting send, I realize I didn't attach a document, click undo send, attach the document, and send. It is priceless!

Cons

I do not like that in the past year or so most of the Google apps icons became SO similar. I use most of the Google apps because of the ease, accuracy, and reliability. All of the icons now have one multi-colored shape or symbol on a solid white background. It truly makes them more dififcult to find when in a hurry for me personally. Luckily, Gmail is a Big letter"M" so it is fairly easy to find.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Our school district switched email servers.

Virginia laura from WU

Gmail the best email service

Generally speaking my involvement in Gmail is incredible. It's a very efficient specialized instrument.

Pros

I totally love Gmail. I have been utilizing it for longer than 10 years at this point and plainly Gmail takes a wide margin for consumer loyalty. Sending and getting messages is made simpler with Gmail. The cordial UI expands my usefulness significantly. Gmail likewise has incredible association devices, permitting clients to star and channel messages dependent on their requirements. With the choices to sort my messages effectively and naturally channel spam mail, I can work all the more proficiently and save myself the problem of physically browsing each and every email to discover the ones I am searching for. Utilizing Gmail likewise opens up freedoms to utilize a lot other programming by Google, which obviously is stunning in light of the fact that it gets a good deal on other programming they might require. One of my #1 elements of Gmail is most certainly the timetable send choice. I like the capacity to have the option to review and email late around evening time and have it send consequently during working hours.

Cons

There are all around reported worries about Gmail's security. Similarly as with some free, open source stages, you are expecting extra danger that the substance and insurance of the data your are sending/getting, are at an essentially higher danger than other paid stages. I additionally don't care for how I frequently run out of capacity, and need to buy more.

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

Because is the most simple email program

Eden from Hype Marketing and Branding

Gmail is the best and excellent way of communicating via email

I’ve been using this software for the past 7-8 years and throughout my experience I don’t like this software I love it

Pros

It is beginner friendly and mainly Gmail is my personal favorite email management software because of its loyalty and also it is very it use and can be found in many forms and version for example, the application is friendly with both my android phone and android Tablet and also the software is compatible with my windows 10 Toshiba portage laptop and the way that it distinguish social media’s subscription mail, personal mail, promotion mail and etc.

Cons

There is not a single thing that I like least about Gmail but I believe that it can improve for example the spam feature is very good but it can be excellent and also sometimes it sends the promotion mail to spam and it must be corrected

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

as I said above my reason is because it is easy to use and the software is easily available and it is also beginner friendly

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

on the contrary, I switched from Yahoo to Gmail because it is easy to use and the software is easily available

Jill from Raspberry Rentals

The Most Robust, Adaptive, Clean Email Interface Available

Pros

Gmail is, by far, the simplest, cleanest most productive email client I've ever utilized. From filtering emails as they come by priority, label or into split inboxes, I'm able to see what's important first. I'm also able to search for what I need using a variety of search features, integrate with my Google Calendar, contacts and external email accounts. All of my email accounts from any source are pulled into one Gmail inbox. Gmail consistently proves to be far superior to alternatives, and stays adaptive with the times and our changing technology needs.

Cons

We've been using Gmail since the beta days, so almost twenty years. In that time, they've responded and adapted to changing technology needs, from folders migrating to labels, nested messages, to integration with the ever-expanding options of other Google products. I really have no complaints at all. Time and again, we choose Gmail to continue moving us forward for all our digital communication needs. They are simply the best.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

We switched from Hotmail and Yahoo almost 20 years ago. Even then, Gmail simply blew the other providers out of the water. Back then, the other services had very poor spam filters, and Gmail had an amazing one. That alone was worth the switch. Then everything was simply easier in Gmail, like the software intuitively knew what we needed. There was no going back.

Verna from Honest AF Cards

Gmail: The Best Alternative to Paid Email Services

Being a small business, being attentive to and staying within my budget is key. Gmail provides services for small businesses that are free or low cost to allow us to engage with potential buyers as professionally as possible. Overall, I am highly satisfied with Gmail and I recommend it to family and friends who need email services.

Pros

I've been using Gmail for at least 10 years for personal and business, but mores for business and it is hands down THE BEST free email provider! The many options available to send, sort, check, and save email is 2nd to none. With a spam blocker that actually keeps unwanted, unsolicited emails from my inbox, Gmail has been my go to since closing my Yahoo account. As much as I use Gmail daily, there are still some features that I have not fully explored, like Reports/Analytics, but knowing these features are available is nice for small business owners.

Cons

As feature rich as Gmail is, it can be a bit overwhelming, especially just starting out. Having a clear understanding of ways each feature can be used would be helpful. In addition, having the option to hide some features, and simplify your email homepage would be beneficial.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Gmail offered an easier to use, more professional product.

Shahriyar from Bahria University

Gmail.. The best email service ever.

I simply love using Gmail and has been my primary Email service from many years. It is easy to use and gives you the ability to manage a lot of other important google products integrated with it.

Pros

Gmail is undoubtedly the best Email service till day. Composing Emails is very easy in it and it keeps your conversations secure. It gives 15 gb of storage space with defualt free accounts which is more than enough for personal use. Gmail Id is also used/required to operate and integrate alot of other Google products like Android, Drive, Google Contacts etc. Its has a very active spam blocker and block almost all spam emails from getting to your inbox. It also auto sort emails on the basis of their category like social, marketing etc very precisely. The best thing about Gmail is that its keeps adopting and improving day by day.

Cons

Though there is no doubt in efficiency of services offered by Gmail, it also has some shortcomings. In order to send attachments, the single file size should be less than 25 Mb which is very annoying sometimes. Also there are some privacy concerns about users data used for marketing, but its quite common with almost every company that provides free services.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Because of Gmail's ease of access and the integrations that it offers.

Taqwa from Faculty Of Pharmacy

All of My Promotions Is on Gmail

An effective, distinctive, and easy-to-use program that enables you to communicate with companies and universities and has many advantages besides sending and receiving emails such as uploading your mobile phone files or personal computer to Google Drive or knowing how to use Google Maps

Pros

One of the best programs for receiving emails and promotions. I open this program just to wake up from sleep and see the latest news. Once you create a Gmail account, you can subscribe and log in to almost all sites and subscribe to the latest events. To apply for a job, to continue studying and work, and to apply for a scholarship to travel abroad until all of this requires having an account on Gmail. It features a really nice and user-friendly interface and lets you compose and view emails quickly. Its free edition provides plenty of email room for E-mails and attachments. Also, my Gmail account is associated with other services such as Google Drive, Google Maps, Google Docs, and others, and this enables you to upload large files to you from your device on the Internet, in addition to high-quality security services

Cons

One of the disadvantages for me is not to download files larger than thirty megabytes, and I do not know whether the sender sees the email or not.

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

Gmail has low Cost, High Efficiency, is More Organized, and has higher storage limits Other than Other alternative software.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

It was difficult for me to deal with Yahoo mail. It's Very Complicated But Gmail Was Organized and Simple

Majeed Mohammed from Innovations for Poverty Action

Effective communication made easy

I rely on Gmail for about 90% of all my official communications. Synchronization across multiple devices and ease of use on mobile devices means that I never have to lose any productivity when I am away from the office or my PC. And the great array of Google products I am able to access directly via Gmail reduces my workflow interruptions to the barest minimum.

Pros

The best part of using Gmail is that it serves as the easiest and most practical conduit to the bulk of other really amazing and complementary google products and services. Beyond making email communication very easy, integration with Google calendar means that I can easily feed invitations directly from my inbox unto my calendar, strike up follow-up conversations with email contacts in Google Chat, or save email file attachments directly to my Google Drive, etc.

Cons

On mobile devices, the newest update makes it a bit more difficult to easily detect unopened emails from opened ones. The font bolding is a bit less profound now and can present a challenge to the visually challenged.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Better security guarantees and integration with complementary products.

Shahryar from Bahria University

Industry: Environmental Services

Gmail. The trendsetter.

Gmail is an excellent E-mail platfrom that I've been using as my primary email service from many years. It is easy to send and receive emails and organize them in it.

Pros

Gmail is an excellent email service and is consistently evolving with time. It has a very pleasent and user-friendly interface and allows you to easily compose and read emails. Its basic free version offers quite a good amount of storage space for E-mails and attachments. Your gmail id is used to operate a lot of Google applications and hence offers a high degree of accessibility and integration. As it also works with Google contacts, you readily get your contacts in the email client. Apart from the basic web version, it has dedicated Email app available for all smartphone platforms. You can easily edit and rename folders and labels in it to sort your mails of interest together. Apart from that, your google docs, sheets, drive etc files syncs to your Gmail, that you can access from anywhere just by logging in to your Gmail account.

Cons

Though it do not have any major flaws, but the one thing that some times prove to be very annoying is that attaching a single attachment file exceeding 30 MBs limit in size is not allowed in it.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Because Gmail account is also used to operate other essential Google services widely used.

Mohammed from IFEN

the new analytics features have informed and transformed our communication habits

Gmail has worked very well for me, both in my personal communications and professional. The way it easily integrates with my google maps and calendar make scheduling appointments and sending out location and task details with my field agents very easy. And even though I don't use the chat feature often, it works excellently every time I have the need for it.

Pros

My favorite feature has been the analytics and reports component. During our online and email survey periods, this feature feeds us with all the data we need to shuffle our contact agents and ensure that the most productive ones are kept active. The sentence auto-complete and suggestion feature also improves our efficiency and output rates considerably for communications with clients making similar queries.

Cons

The 'settings' icon for your gmail when it's open can be merged with that of the general google account 'settings'. I usually get confused by which one is meant for which component. Also, the menu needs to be better optimized for easier access to certain prominent elements that are currently collapsed under other more general categories.

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

I didn't have a lot of people in my circle using apple devices and icloud back then, so I switched back to android and gmail.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Once I started using an android phone and needed to create a gmail, I no longer had any practical use for my yahoomail that gmail wasn't providing.

Mark Senyo from Ho Teaching Hospital

makes you twice more efficient at communication, and tracking important updates

Gmail has helped me a whole lot. With it's integration with google calendar, I am able to keep a tab on important events and quickly send out mails if I need to. This has been particularly helpful in overseeing timelines with my teams.

Pros

I like that it has a lot of varied options for customizing my inbox and the appearance or order of my inbox. From choosing which emails should appear at the top to the options for categorizing emails, gmail's custom options help make me and my team very efficient. When it comes to specific features, the conversation view has been one of my favorite ones. Allowing me to easily read through and catch up on updates I might have missed while I was away.

Cons

The very efficient integration across Google's other services can be inconvenient. Sometimes, when I sign visit youtube and Google Search Engine website with my official work gmail account open, it automatically logs me in on the work account and saves my querries and web history under it; which can be problematic. I would prefer if I were prompted when i visit these other affiliated websites to choose which of my accounts I wanted to access it under.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

My workplace made it mandatory for everyone to have a gmail account for work purposes. And once I joined, I found it easier and better than yahoomail.

Anamta from NED University Of Engineering and Technology

Gmail, a name to Connect.

I love to use Gmail because of its features and friendly environment.

Pros

Gmail is the most useful software I found when I entered university and in my professional life. It is a way to connect professionally with people. There are other communication devices but the most professional is Gmail. Above simple connections, it is a way to connect with unknown peoples for the sake of promotions as usually when we log in to the website we get a confirmation mail on Gmail and other notifications are sent to our Gmail id to let us know the changes around the world. It has so many features. It enables us to send even heavy files which can not be sent directly because of file size. One key benefit that Gmail provides is its large storage space which enables you to store as much data as you can. There is no need to delete previous emails to accommodate new mails. It provides around 25 GB of space which is more than enough. Another thing is as it is linked with the internet so you can access it anywhere just you need is an internet connection and a device to log in and you can easily check, end, receive emails irrespective of the place where you are. You can track your mails either the recipient has read them or not as we do in WhatsApp and Facebook. Also, it gives you access to change the setting according to your desire it could be privacy, security, or even you can increase or decrease the time of undo which I found very relative to me and I tweaked the settings according to my desires.

Cons

As Gmail has been used by millions of people so now it's difficult to get your desired user name. You have to select the closest matched username of your desire which is available but it does not make any mess, one can go with the provided username as the work does not depend upon the username, and when we look for some exciting features so we have to sacrifice something but in return, we are getting exciting features of Gmail so good to go.

Qamar from Civil Aviation

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Gmail is a tremendous tool for email management

It's a fabulous journey of my profession that I am enjoying with Gmail's exceptional services. It's a wonderful experience to be a part of this astonishing software, making my professional career more contented. I recommend this software to everyone.

Pros

I have been using Gmail for more than five years, and it's a matter of satisfaction for me to review this amazing tool, which always made email management easier for me. Moreover, its integration with other Microsoft tools is awesome, which makes my time management too easy. There is no need to have a hard copy backup for my official emails, as Gmail provides this facility to create folders to classify your incoming emails. Its management is easy and user-friendly. It's a complete package of essential features, which everyone requires for official interaction. Moreover, Gmail has a very comprehensive user guideline procedure that enables users to sort out the issues they don't understand. It works fast and does not slow down your device's speed. It's a better decision to have a Gmail account for individual and official commitments.

Cons

Getting too many promotional emails and advertisement is annoying for me as it always divert my attention away from my office commitments. I am happy with the rest of all Gmail features.

Alhassan from DRIAN Ghana

Having a fully functional gmail account is like having your own personal assistant

My overall experience with Gmail has been truly wonderful. Without gmail's full range of options and functions, I would most likely be spending an additional 1 or 2 hours every day finishing my administrative duties. It has therefore been like having my own personal administrative assistant.

Pros

My favorite from the long list of features I love about this software are the filtering and sorting options available. One of my roles as systems administrator has my inbox flooded with upwards of 100 mails daily -- with most not requiring any response or action on my part. But the ones that needed my response kept getting lost in the vast jungle of messages. After I discovered the full range of sorting and filtering options available, we were able to develop a very effective system that always kept the most important messages separated at the top from the remaining ones not requiring any action.

Cons

The process of sending mails via google groups can be vastly improved and made much more user friendly. I also think the hangouts feature can see better integration with other messenger and direct messaging software that are probably more commonly used.

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

Because it was the one that came more highly suggested by associates and friends.

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Because most of my contacts were using gmail accounts, and they assured me of how great the service was. And I decided to give it a try and agreed with them, so I stayed.

Shaunte from Lush Brush Nails & Beauty

Industry: Cosmetics

Gmail is the BEST!!!

I use Gmail for personal as well as business-related correspondences.

Pros

Easiest email service provider there is. I have switch back to Gmail from Outlook, Yahoo, and many other providers.

Cons

Love Gmail so I really honestly have nothing much to say that is bad. I've gotta play with the message filters a bit more to control my spam emails a bit better.

Reasons for Choosing Gmail

I just liked Gmail's ease of use and layout a whole lot better. Just feels more natural to use Gmail. Familiarity mostly.

Best Email Platform for Business- Gmail

MY overall experience with gmail was very good and still counting due to it is user friendly and I love its extra features especially google meet is easily accessible from gmail for my online classes. As compared to other email platforms like yahoo its more convenient and powerful ultimate solution of modern age.

Pros

Gmail is a cloud-based platform which is backed by google which is trust worthy for me and for my business and enables me to send, receive,manage, transform and schedule my email. It is user friendly and I love its extra features especially google meet is easily accessible from gmail for my online classes. As compared to other email platforms like yahoo its more convenient and powerful ultimate solution of modern age.

Cons

I feel that is ultimate solution of modern age but as per universal law every thing has some qualities and deficiencies also so I think spam and unwanted emails are should be improved so that If a person due to some reason can't open and read emails for some time there shouldn't be bulk of unwanted emails .

Reasons for Switching to Gmail

Due to user friendly behavior and it has more powerful features of today's modern age. like google meet etc

Miss from School/College

Best Software

I love Gmail and would recommend it to everyone. It is the best email service I personally have ever used and helps me stay organized and productive.

Pros

I absolutely love Gmail. I have been using it for over a decade now and it is clear that Gmail takes leaps and bounds for customer satisfaction. Sending and receiving emails is made easier with Gmail. The friendly user interface increases my productivity greatly. Gmail also has great organization tools, allowing users to star and filter messages based on their needs. With the options to sort my emails easily and automatically filter spam mail, I can work more efficiently and save myself the hassle of manually having to check every single email to find the ones I am looking for. Using Gmail also opens up opportunities to use much other software by Google, which of course is amazing because it saves users money on other software they may need. One of my favorite features of Gmail is definitely the schedule send option. I appreciate the ability to be able to write up and email late at night and have it send automatically during working hours.

Cons

There are few cons about this software however one concern I would like to bring up is the less than satisfactory customer service. It takes days to get an answer from google if any problem arises with Gmail. This is really not efficient considering that I use Gmail every single day for work, school, and my personal needs.

Sandeep from Institute of Agriculture and Animal Science

Industry: Veterinary

Mailing with ease

The experience with Gmail is nice with no regrets. Its so good and handy when it comes to sending and receiving mails. I had been using Gmail for more than 10 years and its the reason why I like Gmail so much as it easy, safe and accurate way for mailing.

Pros

This software Gmail is the most popular Mailing Software till date. It allows us to send or receive files from person to person. It privacy maintenance is too good as it keeps the mails in spam if the sender is risky or doubtful. Not only this Gmail account is the most valued account all over internet as it can be used t sign up new pages or sites in order to keep in contact. When we unknowingly close the software the things we never saved goes to draft automatically which is the most useful function. And there is no limitation for the mails to receive and send.

Cons

The most disliked part of this software is that only 25 MB is sendable which is sometimes inconvievent to send multiple photos and pdf of large books so had to download compressor apps for that. The other thing that I don't like about it is that sometimes the file received takes too long to open and becomes flustrating.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 6,124 reviews