• Pros

• "This plug in allows me to track what items are being added to cart and are most popular with customers. It has been very helpful to me starting my online store "

• "No question the simplicity of setup is why we use Jilt"

• "Unbelievably easy to use and has amazing template selection."

• Cons

• "Perhaps they could have more in-depth tutorials "

• "Honestly, none. It does what I need. I think that the biggest thing about this is that it is what it is supposed to be"

• "I would love to have more template options and make the possibility of it matching my site since it is integrated through it."

Browse Jilt Reviews

Steve from Plant Development Services, inc

Industry: Wholesale

Great WooCommerce Companion for Automated Communication

We switched to Jilt a year ago and our abandoned cart recovery immediately saw an increase. I used their out of the box transactional and abandoned cart email templates with slight tweaks and had my email system migrated from MailChimp in about 2 hours, so setup was not difficult. I've ran into issues at various points with bugs. The support team always investigates the matter and has customized code for me in emails to pull in data from different endpoints. Very responsive. I've also had a phone call with the head of product development to discuss what they're doing right and wrong. They appear to care very much about the direction of this product and the concerns of its users.

Pros

The WooCommerce connectivity is better than other email service providers. Products and order details are brought in seamlessly to their third party dashboard. Those details are used to create automated transaction emails and abandoned cart recovery.

Cons

The product is still relatively new, so there are a few bugs. Support has been very good at addressing these in a timely manner though.

Reasons for Switching to Jilt

Jilt promised a better conversion rate and better connectivity with WooCommerce.

Matt from Thomas Clipper

Strong software backed up by exceptional customer service

Pros

The basic software is robust, but your ability to intelligently integrate and customise it is enabled by an incredible level of support. The guys go above and beyond: we've had 20 message long threads where they helped us integrate Google Analytics (because, to be frank, I'm not great at this kind of thing! They walked me through every step). We've created basically custom functionality together using new dev or workarounds. They've suggested improvements to our marketing based not on generic 'send more emails' thoughts, but on our particular needs as a business. Top notch.

Cons

Honestly, any cons we could find were addressed in 48hours or less by the team. So right now: nothing. There will be something in the future I'm sure, and I'm confident they'll sort it out almost immediately.

Reasons for Choosing Jilt

Customer service. They're just the best. Plus any features we were missing they developed or found workarounds for.

Reasons for Switching to Jilt

To be honest: Mailchimp stopped integrating into Shopify. Thank goodness, otherwise we'd not have found Jilt.

William from Vintage Paper Co

Ok

It's fine and getting better.

Pros

I was forced into changing from the monkey one to jilt as shopify stopped supporting mail chimp. It's an ok alternative, easy to use and ok value for money.

Cons

Virtually impossible to use on anything but a desktop.

Forced into it by Shopify

Catarina from Dem Socks Ltd

You will not Jilt this!

Pros

Jilt is a great asset to my business, it helps me ensure that all available opportunists aren’t missed. I found it very easy to integrate with WooCommerce and having an overview of recent carts also enables me to see how popular my products are and pin point any possible checkout issues. Having also reached out to their support a few times, they have been very helpful every time.

Cons

There’s probably only a couple of things that I would like to have available. In particular the ability to delete users rather than just archiving them and also an easier interface to build workflows similar to some competitors.

Reasons for Choosing Jilt

I chose Jilt over Drip simply for two reasons, one being what’s available without any additional cost, which is a massive benefit for a small business, and the other reason being how easy it is to integrate with my technology stack compared to Drip.

Jessica from FirstTracks Marketing

Jilt is fantastic! Love their abandoned cart campaigns! Integrates well with WooCommerce.

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a rockstar and always willing to help. We really appreciate everyone over at Jilt - they are willing to help customize and troubleshoot which really helps.

Pros

This solution is great for WooCommerce sites and offers an easy integration.

Cons

The metrics use database tracking. If you are use to pixel tracking you will find idiosyncrasies with what Jilt claims revenue successful. Overall it really does deliver just tracking seems to be generous within the platform metrics - not that this is unusual for third-party tools.

Reasons for Choosing Jilt

We use different products for different needs. Jilt is a great solution for many of our clients but like all decisions you really have to weigh needs, integrations and cost. We love Jilt for our WooCommerce and Shopify customers especially for transactional targeted email sends - they are a #1 pick for abandoned cart campaigns.

Shane from Real Milk Paint Co

Industry: Building Materials

Jilt truly is made for e-commerce

For transactional emails and abandoned cart emails we were using the general WooCommerce emails. Which are functional, but unsightly. Jilt has taken over these emails and make them just as functional (if not more) and so much better looking! Jilt is great to work with overall!

Pros

Having used Jilt for a little while now, there are a couple of things that I like the most. Once you learn how their system works, it's very easy to build great-looking emails. Also, the ability for the system to handle transactional emails and abandoned cart emails, all while keeping branding on point is really great when compared to other similar services.

Cons

Our e-commerce site uses WooCommerce. Because of the open nature of WooCommerce, there are some functionalities of Jilt that don't work with our specific system. But, this can be expected as there are millions of possibilities for customizing WooCommerce and Jilt cannot feasibly integrate all of these. But, I am optimistic that some of the larger options will be integrated with Jilt in the near future! I do wish there was a bit more data in reports from emails that could be dug into to better optimize emails. Again though, I'm confident that Jilt is actively working on improving their services!

Reasons for Switching to Jilt

More e-commerce specific services!

Lashelle from J.Antoinette 1927

Great Software

I love Jilt. Definitely a great investment and integral part of my business!

Pros

What I like most about Jilt is they added email broadcasting to the software. So I get everything I need to reach my customers all in one place. It sends all my automatic recovery emails, and now I can send customized emails to customers to keep them engaged and updated on our sales and offers! And it also tracks how much sales are made from each email. It truly is an awesome software and as they expand and add more templates and features I’m sure it’ll be even better!

Cons

I wish I could automatically link my website discount/coupon codes to the emails, and the product links don’t reflect the sale price. So when I have a sale, it still shows the original price not the marked down price.

Reasons for Switching to Jilt

Jilt was much easier to use

Katie from Barn2 Plugins

Jilt have saved us $40,000 in lost revenue!

Jilt more than pays for itself, so you're losing out if you don't have it. Over the years, we have spent just under $2,000 on Jilt - but Jilt has recovered over $40,000 in lost revenue!

Pros

The best things about Jilt are that it makes us more money than it costs; and that their support is absolutely fantastic. They are lovely people with a positivem helpful attitude.

Cons

As a SAAS service, Jilt is quite a bit more expensive than other abandoned cart plugins.

Julie from Savannah Fitness

Amazing

Very positive! Easy, professional and convenient.

Pros

Jilt is easy to use and has the features I need. I use it for email marketing and for reconverting abandoned carts.

Cons

It is a little difficult to choose the "rules" for email marketing so I needed a little help there, but they helped me out with everything. It could have been better explanations (for beginners) about these rules.

Reasons for Choosing Jilt

Because Jilt was cheaper.

Stacy from Home School Adventure Co.

Industry: Publishing

GREAT FOR WOOCOMMERCE

Support has been stellar.

Pros

Jilt interfaces with WooCommerce beautifully. The dashboard is informative. The features are precisely what is needed.

Cons

No ability to download email lists. I've had to contact support to get my most current list of contacts.

Tim from Scholary Ltd

Great product, highly recommend!

I cannot fault their support - their team are working really hard to ensure the customer experience is a great one, and they're delivering on that too. Keep it going!

Pros

The team have focussed on delivering a platform and product containing features that just work, with an eye on user experience and design that makes it easy to build workflows, design e-mails and track progress of campaigns.

Cons

Viewing the outbox often times out and is quite an important feature when making automations live. Also, the ability to integrate customer data into conditional statements within e-mails could be greatly improved; but I believe this is a work in progress.

Reasons for Switching to Jilt

Price primarily, but following a trial of the product, I liked how easy it was to setup automations, the product support, and having had a chat with their product team the roadmap for the platform.

Candice from Oracle's Apothecary

Jilt compared to Others I've Tried

My overall experience has been great!

Pros

I like that it gives you a more personalized way to communicate with you customers. If they have shopped a certain amount you can set up automated emails for this or if this is their first time then do this. I love that it does that. It was my reason for getting it. It was between this service and another one offered by another company and Jilt was more inexpensive and the customer service is great.

Reasons for Choosing Jilt

Price point and features.

Reasons for Switching to Jilt

I hit the email limit and it wasn't as user friendly. The price point was also a big reason.

Michael from Lensbaby

Love it

Been using you for years.

Pros

No question the simplicity of setup is why we use Jilt

none

Erling from Saint Valentines Liquorice Company

great product

Increase in revenue.

Pros

Complete user control and micro-management filters to focus our communications. The company deliver outstanding customer care. I've switched from a long MailChimp affair, could not be happier. And best of all it works, we're driving up sales.

Cons

Perhaps they could have more in-depth tutorials

Reasons for Switching to Jilt

Wanted to have an e-commerce focused system

Nkechi from Wishes Gift Registry

Abandoned cart tracking

Abandoned cart retrieval and tracking

Pros

Cons

I'm using the free version and it works very fine with me

Boran from Sousleau aquarium

Best email confirming

5/5 stars

Pros

Retargeting customer Thanks customer with order detail

Cons

No email new item or campaign email for special event

Reasons for Switching to Jilt

I bought something from someone in Quebec and saw this and feel it is a great addition to my store.

John from CEJ

Well Worth your Effort...

Pros

It is very easy to setup and implement, it has added lost revenue to my company

Cons

bump...its well managed and effective software

Spring from Magpiette

Great and easy to use tool

As someone completely new to email marketing, this tool has been great - easy to use and pick up, great features and really pleased with how my emails are coming out. Still learning how to make the most of it, but happy so far!

Pros

Easy to set up basic email automations and newsletters Useful features Good level of reporting

Cons

Finding it a bit tricky to work out how to create newsletters or emails specifically for one or a small group of customers Would be good to be able to include GIFs in emails

Integration with Shopify, features, price

Aleh from Just Paint With Diamonds

Easy software to use.

It helps me earn money!!!

Pros

It so easy to integrate to your business.

Cons

Prices for big amount of customers is too high.

Randall from Pardesco

Jilt with a shopify store

Pros

I liked the visual creation elements when setting up a broadcast. It was a big plus that it integrates well with shopify.

Cons

I felt that things were a little spread out on the main dashboard. It seemed only a few tabs were important.

Free trial + shopify integration

Suzanne from The Beauty Shaman

Industry: Cosmetics

Jilt brings customers back for more!

Pros

Jilt is easy to use, straightforward functionality, and has wonderful customer service. I like the myriad of options available for types of emails and also suggested alterations to personalize each one. Very glad I bought Jilt.

Cons

At this moment, I cannot come up with any cons for this product. It has been easy to use with no glitches.

Whitney from Whitneysnaturals

Love jilt

I’m very satisfied

Pros

I love how seamless it is, it’s not hard to use and with a little common sense you can figure it out on your own.

Cons

I honestly don’t have a negative comment.

Reasons for Switching to Jilt

Mail chimp was a bit more annoying for me to use, jilt has more templates, and more automated email options to send to customers.

Andrew from TTT Leather Goods

Great software

Pros

Jilt has helped our revenues tremendously. It is extremely easy to navigate and prepare great looking broadcasts.

Cons

Sometimes it will kick you out or the program without saving your work, but that is very rare.

Keeli from Kinetix Wear

If you want sales, use Jilt.

Incredible. Great response time on customer service.

Pros

Unbelievably easy to use and has amazing template selection.

Cons

I️ would like more options for the email pop up/ sign up form.

Jenna from midwest glamour boutique

love it

excellent overall

Pros

it's so easy to send a marketing email with jilt, it makes the process quick and easy.

Cons

No complaints about it, i like it very much

DJENEBA from Nebiance

A great app

I use the app for abandoned cart recovry and email marketing, and it satisfies my needs.

Pros

The app is very easy to install and use. All functionalities are clear, and the report is very helpful to analyze the store traffic.

Cons

For now, I like everything. I am an occasional user

Ben from Happy Swimsuits

Love Jilt

Pros

This is a great software that allowed me to scale my business! It was seamless to use and works amazing with my Shopify store

Cons

I wish that there was a less expensive plan