• Pros

• "In my experience, it takes a lot of time to do the cold email outreach campaign. With Klenty, it saves our more than 50% time to do the outbound campaign."

• "Functionality and ease of use. Very user friendly. No tutorial needed. Basically anyone can hop on and put together well though out and timely, automated emails."

• "Creating a campaign is very easy and there are a ton of features available. Makes my sales team life easy."

• Cons

• "Would ideally want to have one solution for calling and emailing. Twilio pricing should be baked in the product and not as an add-on. "

• "They use pink in their logo which bothers me as I'm more of a red type person"

• "The tool take a little bit of time to get used to but after, it's the best one."

Browse Klenty Reviews

Karthik from Paperflite

Best Sales Automation tool for SMBs!

Before Klenty, our sales team was manually sending out emails to potential customers. As we started to scale, that was clearly not working out and we were looking for a powerful email automation tool. We have been using Klenty for a while and couldn’t have asked for anything more from the product.

Pros

Klenty makes it very easy to send out sales email campaigns. Our sales team productivity has improved a lot since we started using Klenty because the entire sales process has been put on autopilot. Also, their customer support is awesome. They are very quick and prompt in responding to our queries.

Cons

Nothing so far. Even if we have minor concerns, the support team jumps right in and fixes the issues.

Daniel from LIMIVEX Sales & Marketing

Kicks Ass and Takes Names

Amazing software at an amazing price. A must have for any business tech-stack

Pros

Packed with features without the features without the need for a degree in computer science to operate it

Cons

They use pink in their logo which bothers me as I'm more of a red type person

Daniel from DSR Ghostwriting

Industry: Writing and Editing

Very impressive sales automation tool — with a few bugs

Overall, I have been very impressed with this India-based sales automation tool. Having used on-premises and SaaS CRMs for years, I decided that it was time to try something a little different for my use-case, which primarily consists of automating outbound sales funnels. I evaluated just about every option I could find in Google — Woodpecker, etc (too many to name!) I settled on Klenty because something about the simplicity of its user interface just connected with me. So far, the experience has been mostly positive — the one negative has been that the tool is a little bit too buggy. E.g., just before I wrote this, I was speaking to their support to try figure out why two sending cadences were not running when they should have been. However, after having several awful support experiences, I have found the Klenty team to be very polite, knowledgeable, and helpful. Overall, this is a tool that I hope to continue exploiting for some time — and I'm glad to know that I have a helpful team to help diagnose and resolve any issues that I may encounter.

Pros

Intuitive user interface Can easily swap out email IDs for cadences Basic sales email automation Open and clickthrough rate tracking Excellent support team

Cons

A lot of minor glitches and bugs that still need to be ironed out Missing some granular time setting options

Reasons for Choosing Klenty

Really liked the UI

Klenty equates productivity

My experience with Klenty so far has been wonderful

Pros

I love that we can schedule bulk mails in klenty and love the everyday report that the system generates of the number of views, clicks, open rates, etc

Cons

Maybe the reporting segment can show the email ids of the prospects that had engaged in each step for the cadence rather than having to go to the prospects page to view this information

Chandrasekhar from Paperflite

A must-have tool for sales teams looking for email automation

Klenty saves us so much time when reaching out to prospects at scale. Our emails look like they are handcrafted and we can see great improvement in our response rates.

Pros

Our sales team productivity has improved a lot since we started using Klenty. Our entire sales process has been put on autopilot. Also, their customer support is awesome. They are very quick and prompt in responding to our queries.

Cons

Haven't faced a single issue yet. Works like a charm!

Neeraj from Happay

Great Sales Prospecting Tool

Pros

We send out a lot of emails as part of our outreach to prospects and existing clients. Klenty has helped us automate the manual work that would have gone into scheduling and monitoring emails. With Klenty, we have greatly scaled our outreach efforts Ease of use: The product is fairly straightforward and easy to use. You can adding prospects and set up a campaign quickly Integrations: Klenty can easily set up notifications in Slack and be integrated with any of the CRMs

Cons

Analytics and Filters: I believe the analytics part can be made more robust by giving options in addition to the standard reports. Also, more filters, if available, can help in generating reports directly

Gavin from RedEye

It changed our business

The team at Klenty are clearly focused on customer service and go well beyond just being a software team. I couldn't recommend the platform and the team high enough.

Pros

Klenty allowed our outbound sales team to leverage their time and skills. The platform gives great real time feedback on what is working and allows everyone to change direction if required.

Cons

We have been on board from the very beginning so waiting for functionality to be developed has taken a while. They are past that now and is a pleasure to use and provides a positive ROI to our business.

Vivek from iZooto

A comprehensive sales tool for outreach

We have set up our outbound process on Klenty. The founder is supportive and accessible. The support team has been helpful in helping us get started. Outbound is all about scaling slowly and consistently and Klenty allows us to do that. We also got some solid tips on how to not to abuse emails and flounder. Their experience of working with 100's of other businesses globally is definitely handy. Just of the experience - - Campaign set up in 2 days flat. - Smooth CRM integration - The support that doesn't disappoint you

Pros

Klenty as a product is built around one core objective - making the outreach more impactful. Everything revolves around setting up cadences. The part that sales reps screw up the most. Works amazingly well when you are setting up your outbound process.

Daniel from BEE2B

Best CRM ever!

Pros

It's just fun to use. The UI is great, the automation feature is awesome.

Cons

It would be great to have a connector to Google Data Studio

Response from Klentysoft

Replied May 2019

Hi Daniel Thank you for leaving a positive review. Wanted to let you know that we have recently integrated with Segment. That should make it easier for you to connect with Google Data Studio.

Narendhiran from Happay - Expense Management Solution for Businesses

Easy to use, easy to set-up. Get going faster

It is good and handy tool. Highly recommended for targeted product upset/cross sell campaigns, where customer knowledge is abundant and customisation is mandate.

Pros

1. Ease of creating drip email campaigns, and follow-ups. 2. Customisation possibilities, and ease of customising the email. 3. Sync with email to show updated stats, like if someone had responded on the email and you received a gmail the data is populated on the dashboard. 4. Insights - basic ones but neat and useful

Cons

1.Segmentation and contact management: Adding a contact to one list removes them form another, but ideally a user can be in multiple segments. 2. Slow rate or sending emails, 30s/email.

Akash from Paperflite

Perfect email automation platform for growing sales teams

Mostly to automate and scale our outbound process. Our reps have been able to scale their outreach and engage with the prospects in a better way. The option to add as many custom fields as you like makes it super-easy to send emails at scale and they also look like they are handcrafted.

Pros

One of the top tools in the market for sending cold emails and automated follow-ups at scale. They have a neat UI that is intuitive and simple to use. Even if you find yourself needing some assistance, they have an amazing support team who will walk you through any time you need.

Cons

There have not been any issues with Klenty so far!

andres from Arch Group

Industry: Computer Networking

Klenty Review

Outstanding customer support.

Pros

The best email marketing tool I have found. We are a consultancy business that provides saas and software factories tools and methodology to scale their sales and we have recomended Klenty to all of our clients so far. Indeed we also use it for our own sales team.

Cons

Maybe the CRM feature could get better but I understand that is only a feature and its not the real value proposition.

Email marketing platform

Pros

Very good program that has a lot of features and customization options for email campaigns. I love how it keeps track of email addresses and will not send duplicate campaigns to a single email unless you chose to.

Cons

Some of the work is a bit tedious, when making changes and updating, you have to apply it to every email in a campaign. lots of loading screens when changes are applied.

Joseph from mtn. Goat Capital mgmt.

Industry: Investment Management

A MUST have if you run email campaigns for your buisness

For the price Klenty is by far the best. I used Reply.io in the past and at 3x the price it delivers 0x extra. I've had a wonderful experience with Klenty thus far and will be a longtime user.

Pros

Cons

A few glitches. For example, the software wasn't recording replies so those prospects were not taken out of the campaign. I had to do so manually. Another time my email signature was being left out so prospects had no idea who the email was coming from. I will say customer service was great in fixing these issues. Given 1 hour to 72 hours everything was back to good working order.

Salil from AdNabu

One of the best feature complete cold email software

Great so far. I have scaled up and down with them based on my requirements. They are always ready to help you out whenever you need some. Their subject matter expertise in cold emails was also extremely helpful.

Pros

Klenty is a very powerful and feature-rich product for cold email. Their integrations simply work and are very easy to implement. But I cannot rave enough about their support. I run a SaaS company too and would want to emulate their level of customer support

Cons

Can be a bit expensive compared to similar software

Michael from Logical Green Solutions

Industry: Environmental Services

A Great Software Solution

Pros

Klenty allows us to easily send out email campaigns to our customers and prospective customers and track their engagement with our email campaigns.

Cons

The software can be a bit difficult to learn how to use at first, however, the staff is very helpful in figuring out what you're doing

Darrin from North Fork Talent and Culture

Klenty is a powerful tool at an amazing price!

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive interface, easy to set up

Cons

Can't really come up with any. I've used a number of email/marketing automation tools and Klenty provides the most features at the best price.

Rex from Get Client Access

Klenty Review

Pros

The software works as advertised. It was not hard to get up and running and it has consistently worked well.

Cons

I wish I could integrate it with ACT software.

Luciana from Omnia Salud

Klenty - Your Solution For Cold Emailing 2.0

Pros

It is a really user-friendly software, and pretty easy to use. It only takes a few minutes to set up and you can start sending bulk emails to prospects right away! One of the features I like the most is A/B testing, it's really well made.

Cons

I think the integrations have a lot of room for improvement. If I add a prospect to Klenty, it should be automatically added to my CRM! Despite that, if you have the time to check if your "new prospect" is not on the CRM, it's a really powerful tool.

Rohit from Skillate Laboratories Pvt Ltd

Review of Klenty

Overall this product is very good and highly recommended.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and the best part it doesn't cost much. This software provides new features very frequently. This software has a lot of features. We can easily set an email campaign and start sending the emails. We are very happy and satisfied with the product.

Cons

Limit on mails. The interval between every email making it limited.

Rodrigo from TIMEHUNTER

KLENTY is one of the best outbound platform to get new clients

Speedy process to get into thousand of new clients.

Pros

KLENTY is an efficient email campaigns to outreach new clients in a way that you get a speed and efficient process

Cons

It needs a prospector since Linkedin closed their API to get information directly from there. It is not self explain how to work in some details, but it has a wonderful support.

Boost Sales with an efficient way

Pros

Cons

The system of Klenty is very stable. As a user from this year, I never faced any difficulty and unstable situation.

Very Impressed

I do a lot of Business Development work and when I have mid to large email campaigns that I have to run, I will turn to Klenty to get the job done.

Pros

The ease of use of this software blew my mind. I'm a pipedrive customer and needed a product that allows me to send out email campaigns and klenty's ability to integrate with Pipedrive was the icing on the cake. The reporting feature saved me from hours of headache as well as the cadence options. I'm very impressed with this software.

Cons

It did freeze a couple times when I was loading the campaigns into the program, but I'm not sure if it was the browser I was using or perhaps they were updated at the time.

Jhony from Sancrisoft

Easy and Effective Tool for Outbound Marketing

We recently implemented a formal marketing process in our company. Our consultants recommended this tool so we adopted it immediately. I was surprised how easy to use it is.

Pros

This is really easy to use software. Its UI/UX are great - in just a few minutes we are up and running. Also, love the reports and customizable options.

Cons

Once in a while, the UI becomes stuck and doesn't respond - it's the only thing I have noticed.

Sahil from Leadworx

A perfect solution for cold email automation

Overall experience has been great. I have tried almost every other tool there is and Klenty is working the best, given the price point they offer. Super amazing tool!

Pros

Cons

I'd like the ability to set different sending times for each day in a single campaign

Julien from Self Employed

Great tool for everybody

I am totally satisfied with Klenty. They offer a useful cold email service with a lot of functionnalities. Their support is great.

Pros

The functionalities and the way they keep improving their service.

Cons

The tool take a little bit of time to get used to but after, it's the best one.

Easily programming mass mailing with Klenty

Pros

We picked Klenty for mass mailling for active prospection because of its low cost for fundamental funcionalities like mail tracking (open, click, answers, etc.) and programming cadences using A/B test.

Cons

As we do active prospection with mails and calls, sometimes we have negatives through phone calls, and its kinda hard to interrupt a cadence to a single mail from a whole list.